IRC log for #koha, 2021-05-19

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 khall joined #koha
00:07 khall joined #koha
00:12 khall joined #koha
00:13 khall joined #koha
00:15 khall joined #koha
00:22 khall joined #koha
00:24 khall joined #koha
00:29 khall joined #koha
00:31 khall joined #koha
00:34 khall joined #koha
00:41 khall joined #koha
00:46 khall joined #koha
00:49 khall joined #koha
00:50 khall joined #koha
00:55 khall joined #koha
00:59 khall joined #koha
01:04 khall joined #koha
01:07 khall joined #koha
01:11 khall joined #koha
01:12 khall joined #koha
01:17 khall joined #koha
01:19 khall joined #koha
01:21 khall joined #koha
01:22 khall joined #koha
01:24 khall joined #koha
01:30 khall joined #koha
01:38 khall joined #koha
01:41 khall joined #koha
01:42 JBoyer joined #koha
01:47 khall joined #koha
01:49 khall joined #koha
01:51 khall joined #koha
01:54 khall joined #koha
02:02 khall joined #koha
02:06 khall joined #koha
02:15 khall joined #koha
02:17 khall joined #koha
02:18 alexbuckley joined #koha
02:24 khall joined #koha
02:27 khall joined #koha
02:30 khall joined #koha
02:37 khall joined #koha
02:38 khall joined #koha
02:40 khall joined #koha
02:41 khall joined #koha
02:45 khall joined #koha
02:48 khall joined #koha
02:57 khall joined #koha
03:00 khall joined #koha
03:07 khall joined #koha
03:12 khall joined #koha
03:15 khall joined #koha
03:23 khall joined #koha
03:27 khall joined #koha
03:32 khall joined #koha
03:35 khall joined #koha
03:37 khall joined #koha
03:44 khall joined #koha
03:51 khall joined #koha
03:56 khall joined #koha
04:03 khall joined #koha
04:09 khall joined #koha
04:16 khall joined #koha
04:20 khall joined #koha
04:26 khall joined #koha
04:31 khall joined #koha
04:38 khall joined #koha
04:40 khall joined #koha
04:42 khall joined #koha
04:51 khall joined #koha
04:55 khall joined #koha
05:01 khall joined #koha
05:06 khall joined #koha
05:09 khall joined #koha
05:11 khall joined #koha
05:14 khall joined #koha
05:15 did joined #koha
05:16 chriss joined #koha
05:18 khall joined #koha
05:21 khall joined #koha
05:25 khall joined #koha
05:28 khall joined #koha
05:30 khall joined #koha
05:33 khall joined #koha
05:38 khall joined #koha
05:40 khall joined #koha
05:45 khall joined #koha
05:50 khall joined #koha
05:53 khall joined #koha
05:54 chriss2 joined #koha
06:03 khall joined #koha
06:09 khall joined #koha
06:12 khall joined #koha
06:18 khall joined #koha
06:22 khall joined #koha
06:25 reiveune joined #koha
06:27 reiveune hello
06:27 khall joined #koha
06:27 hermitcl hola
06:31 khall joined #koha
06:42 khall joined #koha
06:42 alex_a joined #koha
06:42 alex_a Bonjour
06:43 hermitcl and to all a good night
06:45 khall joined #koha
06:49 khall joined #koha
06:52 khall joined #koha
06:56 cait joined #koha
06:57 cait1 joined #koha
06:57 cait1 good morning #koha
06:58 magnuse \o/
06:58 khall joined #koha
07:00 lds joined #koha
07:03 khall joined #koha
07:05 paul_p joined #koha
07:07 ashimema I'm retesting bug 27064 again tuxayo.. sounds like you're seeing very different behaviour to what I was seeing.. I must be missing something
07:07 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27064 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Transferring an item with a hold allows the user to set a hold waiting without transferring to the correct branch
07:11 khall joined #koha
07:12 ashimema ok.. looks like it's broken again!
07:16 khall_ joined #koha
07:21 khall joined #koha
07:26 khall joined #koha
07:30 khall joined #koha
07:34 khall joined #koha
07:39 khall joined #koha
07:40 khall joined #koha
07:44 fridolin joined #koha
07:48 khall joined #koha
07:52 fridolin left #koha
07:55 fridolin joined #koha
08:05 khall joined #koha
08:07 khall joined #koha
08:15 khall joined #koha
08:17 khall joined #koha
08:23 khall joined #koha
08:24 ashimema @later tell tuxayo, sorry dude, bug 27064 is back to working.. seems I messed up part of the re-arrangement and lost part of the code change on '(QA follow-up) Do not create transfer prior to accepting it'.. it should be working now.
08:24 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
08:29 khall joined #koha
08:34 khall joined #koha
08:40 khall joined #koha
08:44 khall joined #koha
08:46 khall joined #koha
08:49 khall joined #koha
08:59 khall joined #koha
09:04 khall joined #koha
09:07 khall joined #koha
09:13 khall joined #koha
09:24 khall joined #koha
09:28 ashimema @later tell tuxayo I'm not sure I understand your final comment on bug 28368 I'm afraid.. feel free to catch me some time to discus
09:28 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
09:43 khall joined #koha
09:48 khall joined #koha
09:53 khall joined #koha
10:02 tuxayo Hi #koha o/
10:04 khall joined #koha
10:05 tuxayo ashimema: I'll check out bz 27064 again soon
10:07 tuxayo bz 28368, I was wondering if the following is a bug: create debit type with price 0.00, try to buy them,  it just refreshes the page and does nothing
10:07 tuxayo Just noticed when testing the bug, no influence on the ticket.
10:08 ashimema interesting, I don't think I ever even considered that as a use case..
10:08 ashimema it might be..
10:13 khall joined #koha
10:14 khall joined #koha
10:24 khall joined #koha
10:25 tuxayo Ok, I'll report and will see. Thank for insight.
10:25 ashimema I have the customer on a call at the moment.. I'll ask.
10:26 tuxayo oh great!
10:30 ashimema interesting
10:31 ashimema right now they don't use cash management for stock management at all.. so it works as they expect..
10:31 ashimema However.. they did point out that they do zero amount transactions as a way to open the cash register (we have a javascript plugin that triggers their tills to open under certain conditions).
10:31 ashimema and we used to record that as a zero amount transactions for audit..
10:32 ashimema so..
10:32 ashimema in short.. it probably is a bug worth reporting.. or two perhaps.. one for 'open till' and one for 'zero amount transaction'
10:44 davidnind joined #koha
10:47 tuxayo ashimema: what is the 'open till' thing?
10:47 ashimema as in.. they have actual physical cash registers
10:48 ashimema where they store money
10:48 kohaputti joined #koha
10:48 ashimema so when they make a payment it triggers the cash regsiter to open so they cnan put money in/ take change etc
10:49 ashimema there are occassionals where thy need to open the till for other reasons.. like.. they have keys stored in the till for certain services.. so they need to trigger the till to open to get at the key.
10:49 ashimema or they want to swap change from one till to another
11:05 cait joined #koha
11:29 tcohen hola
11:31 khall joined #koha
11:37 oleonard-away Hi tcohen
11:53 khall_ joined #koha
11:56 oleonard Useful? Or confusing?
11:56 tcohen It is great, oleonard
11:57 tcohen go for it
12:02 * oleonard will
12:08 magnuse joined #koha
13:00 marie-luce joined #koha
13:06 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28187: Compiled CSS <[…]eed2e7c3d7b656912>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28351: (bug 26261) Fix datepicker for dateformat ne mm/dd/yyyy <[…]14fd2baffee752aa7>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28187: Exclude dtrg-group from row striping. <[…]82d876252b6267ae7>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28317: Use the default CGI::Session serializer <[…]13cb5eb7f33459ac0>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: (follow-up) Do not check subfield unless tag defined <[…]70487fd871fa3e70f>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Always pass permanent location from items editor if it was defined <[…]ec46a771cceec72bb>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Check the MARC directly, not the transformed item <[…]e6579f5c11969a90c>
13:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Unit tests for blank permanent location <[…]80786ed6cf55cacce>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28255: Follow up to bug 23463 - use item_object in misc/cronjobs/ <[…]572f4ca89937b02a4>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Permanent location to be empty string, check if key exists <[…]e756dcb41f2f7a5ec>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Prevent the tests to fail is the field is mapped <[…]b087d4e0f760a0533>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Add unit tests <[…]01688bf9520d10595>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27837: Update permanent location if passed into ModItemFromMarc <[…]ead388c8ff99a0424>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27724: Use lenient also in Elasticsearch authorities search <[…]0383940063d2b6fca>
13:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27724: Add unit test <[…]f157c087e655c5c04>
13:32 Joubu dev meeting in ~30min
13:33 magnuse joined #koha
13:45 lukeG1 joined #koha
13:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_CPAN build #334: SUCCESS in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D10_CPAN/334/
13:52 tuxayo meeting in 10!
13:57 tuxayo qa_team? rmaints?
13:58 tuxayo wahanui missing
13:58 tuxayo qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, josef_moravec, kidclamp, khall and tuxayo
13:58 tuxayo rmaints is probably fridolin, AndrewFH and tuxayo
13:59 fridolin yey
13:59 fridolin # Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
13:59 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe.
13:59 ashimema oh
13:59 ashimema not actually started
13:59 ashimema lol
14:00 tuxayo lol
14:00 tuxayo didn't though about this confusion ^^"
14:01 tcohen #info Tomás Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:02 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021
14:02 huginn Meeting started Wed May 19 14:02:18 2021 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
14:02 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:02 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_19_may_2021'
14:02 Joubu #topic Introductions
14:02 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:02 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:02 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:02 tcohen #info Tomás Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:02 oleonard-away #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:02 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eting_19_May_2021
14:03 lukeG1 #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
14:03 ashimema thanks for all the testing tuxayo
14:04 tuxayo ashimema: np, we will get this ticket! ^^
14:04 Joubu #topic Announcements
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:04 Joubu Anyone have something?
14:04 cait1 meeting? :)
14:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe, UK
14:05 cait1 sorry, need to scroll down first :)
14:05 cait1 #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:05 thd joined #koha
14:05 Joubu #topic Update from the Release Manager (21.05)
14:05 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release Manager (21.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:05 Joubu ok so that's me
14:05 Joubu No major will be pushed from now
14:05 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:05 Joubu I will be conservative for the last week
14:05 Joubu some links:
14:05 Joubu * https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]y_format=advanced
14:06 Joubu missing release notes for 21.05 ^
14:06 tuxayo only critical and blocker?
14:06 ashimema :)
14:06 ashimema No majors.. or Only majors?
14:06 Joubu * the 21.05 candidates
14:06 ashimema ah, yes..
14:06 ashimema Critical/Blockers.. that makes sense
14:06 Joubu no >= majors!
14:06 Joubu no < majors!
14:07 Joubu *
14:07 Joubu ^ the roadmap for 21.11, please add your names. New topics poped up
14:07 tuxayo Ok, the calendar says "Only > major", it seemed odd
14:07 Joubu there are still rooms for all of you
14:07 Joubu please read again the whole document and put your names there
14:08 Joubu * and, a new one:[…]ech_release_notes
14:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #297: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D11/297/
14:08 Joubu I will send an email to the list shortly. You know the idea already. We want to highlight what has been done for this cycle
14:08 Joubu Arggggg
14:08 Joubu[…]ech_release_notes
14:08 Joubu This ^, we are still in 21.05..
14:09 Joubu I am messing with everything
14:09 Joubu so, with all the effort I made to create confusions, do you have any questions?
14:10 Joubu #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]y_format=advanced
14:10 Joubu #link
14:10 Joubu #link
14:10 Joubu #link[…]ech_release_notes
14:11 tcohen is there a deadline for the roadmap?
14:11 tcohen :-D
14:11 Joubu we decided on June 1st IIRC
14:11 fridolin Git repository shrinking++
14:12 Joubu fridolin: add your name to "Remove remaining SQL based installers", we will need you (and few others) for fr-FR
14:12 Joubu and UNIMARC
14:12 fridolin ich id like to see jajm on that better
14:13 fridolin i prefer focus on other parts like ES
14:13 Joubu yeah, I prefer to focus on other parts as well
14:13 Joubu but it needs to be done
14:13 fridolin indeed
14:13 ashimema we're so close.. :|
14:13 Joubu I'd like to ask Nicolas and Séverine from BULAC, and Sonia
14:14 ashimema don't let it get to a third RM having to deal with it.
14:14 ashimema ;)
14:14 fridolin yep
14:14 fridolin i add my name to it
14:14 Joubu thx
14:14 Joubu tcohen: I'd like you on Remove Mod/AddItemFromMarc from item form
14:14 ashimema fridolin, can you envisage a hackfest this coming cycle?
14:14 ashimema it's the sort of thing where trapping the right people in a room for half a day and it'll be done..
14:14 tcohen Joubu sure!
14:15 Joubu tcohen: we need to decide for the merge of the old/deleted* tables
14:15 Joubu if we continue or drop
14:15 tcohen we should do it
14:15 fridolin ashimema: sure, as soon as possible HF in marseille
14:15 Joubu so it must be on the roadmap
14:15 * ashimema needs to renew his passport
14:16 ashimema We should do it..
14:16 Joubu pubs reopening today in France so hackfest is possible finally
14:16 ashimema but I don't know what's still required..
14:16 tcohen +1
14:16 ashimema is that not the one tomas and I pouired hours into QAing once.. perhaps twice.. already?
14:16 ashimema things have moved again since then.. but I think it's another one that feels very close and need a final push
14:16 ashimema lol
14:16 Joubu bug 20271 and bug 25260
14:17 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=20271 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, In Discussion , Merge deleted biblio, biblioitems, biblio_metadata, and items tables
14:17 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25260 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Merge 'reserves' and 'old_reserves' into a new 'holds' table
14:17 * ashimema thinks some items on the roadmpa would lend themselves to group hack sessions at hackfest
14:18 tuxayo fridolin: if you can raise the question at BibLibre, because there are chances that a hackfest will be possible in the last months of the year
14:19 Joubu ok, moving on?
14:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1652: SUCCESS in 1 hr 10 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1652/
14:19 Joubu #topic  Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:19 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:19 fridolin sure
14:20 fridolin Release of 20.11.06 will be around 25
14:20 fridolin i'm up to date with master
14:20 fridolin nothing pending i'd say
14:20 fridolin Joubu: are there backoports to higlight ?
14:21 Joubu I don't know
14:21 tcohen yes
14:22 fridolin whooo I see Kyle and Nick will be on 21.05.x, super cool
14:22 tcohen bug 28351 is mandatory for all stables down to 20.05
14:22 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28351 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Pushed to master , Cannot set restrictions when 'dateformat' is other than 'us'
14:22 cait1 :)
14:22 cait1 hackfest++
14:23 cait1 for the raodmap: i put some comments also on the older ones - maybe check those
14:23 fridolin hackfest in Marseille is probably for 2022, sorry
14:23 tuxayo ok, noted 28351 to watch
14:23 cait1 too bad... maybe we shoudl try a virtual one
14:23 fridolin oki notes
14:23 fridolin noted
14:23 tcohen +1 for an improvised hackfest once they allow us to get into Europe
14:23 fridolin i'll catch master on friday
14:24 cait1 so people can plan on having free time for a timeframe and we could use zoom rooms or so
14:24 ashimema virtual hackfest perhaps?
14:24 ashimema so we have something to look forward to this year?
14:24 fridolin yep but real IPA ^^
14:24 cait1 yeah, not hte same by far...
14:24 tcohen fridolin hehe
14:24 ashimema indeed
14:24 cait1 but it could be helpful still to some extend
14:24 cait1 i think the french librairans had one with some success?
14:24 fridolin we made a virtual biblibre meeting with online games a night and real IPAs
14:24 tuxayo :D
14:24 Joubu yes but they had real cheese, not virtual
14:25 tcohen oleonard is 'get rid of jquery-ui' already on the roadmap?
14:25 oleonard No, but in my mind the datepicker was the biggest impediment to doing so
14:25 oleonard If we agreed on a replacement that would really push the process forward.
14:26 cait1 makes sense
14:26 fridolin +1
14:26 tcohen go for it!
14:27 ashimema perhaps ask henryb and wananui to help find an accessibility friendly one?
14:27 tuxayo *Wainui
14:27 ashimema dang.. thanks
14:27 ashimema keyboard blurr.. :P
14:28 oleonard I can work on a test patch with flatpickr just to get a feel for it
14:28 ashimema :)
14:29 tcohen oleonard++
14:29 Joubu so, moving on? :D
14:29 Joubu hard to stick to the current topic :)
14:29 tcohen but, for the sake of the meeting, add it to the roadmap
14:29 Joubu # Actions from last meeting
14:29 Joubu #topic Actions from last meeting
14:29 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:30 Joubu * ashimema Write a coding guideline to clarify our message types: 'alert' vs 'error' (context of bug 27695)
14:30 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27695 minor, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to stable , Fix style of messages on Elasticsearch configuration page
14:30 ashimema I was aiming to do it for next cycle..
14:30 Joubu #action ashimema Write a coding guideline to clarify our message types: 'alert' vs 'error' (context of bug 27695)
14:30 ashimema kinda thought the next dev meeting was next cycle.. last meeting.. oops
14:30 ashimema so one last postpone ;)
14:30 ashimema hugs
14:30 Joubu * kidclamp Ask the ML for additional info about how to implement opt-out for notices. One idea would be to have "My message" at the OPAC (postponed)
14:31 Joubu #action kidclamp Ask the ML for additional info about how to implement opt-out for notices. One idea would be to have "My message" at the OPAC (postponed)
14:31 Joubu #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:31 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:32 Joubu we can discuss anything you want now :)
14:32 ashimema Too close to end of cycle for me.. my brain is
14:32 ashimema mush
14:32 ashimema hehe
14:33 thd Sleep and eating some mushy mush helps with brain mush ;)
14:34 * thd needs more sleep at the moment
14:34 oleonard Same.
14:34 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
14:34 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 May 2021)
14:35 Joubu #info Next meeting: 2 June 2021, 14 UTC
14:35 Joubu #endmeeting
14:35 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:35 huginn Meeting ended Wed May 19 14:35:14 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:35 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-05-19-14.02.html
14:35 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-05-19-14.02.txt
14:35 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]19-14.02.log.html
14:35 ashimema +1
14:35 ashimema thanks Joubu
14:35 tuxayo thanks Joubu for chairing, thanks everyone
14:35 * thd will post another wiki DB migration and update next week with many fixes.
14:35 fridolin thank Joubu
14:36 * ashimema gets back to the brain breaking enhancement a customer has asked for
14:36 Joubu please guys, the release notes, the technical release notes, and the 21.11 roadmap <3
14:36 ashimema :)
14:37 Joubu and, eventually, if you have some time after that, there are a blocker for the release. Bug 28385
14:37 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28385 critical, P5 - low, ---, dpavlin, Needs Signoff , ldap server configuration broken since migration from XML::Simple
14:37 ashimema ack.. I should probably have spotted that one!
14:37 ashimema ldap xml is funky in place
14:38 tuxayo I'll ask for a test plan in the ticket (if anyone know, feel free to add one), I know almost nothing about LDAP but I have hope ^^
14:39 Joubu and bug 28386, ashimema will have a look but maybe additional eyes are needed
14:39 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28386 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Needs Signoff , Replace dev_map.yaml from release_tools with .mailmap
14:39 tuxayo enhancement?
14:39 Joubu enhancement from the RM, it's blocker for the release ;)
14:39 tuxayo oh ok, it's release_tools
14:44 did joined #koha
14:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1657: SUCCESS in 1 hr 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1657/
14:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #593: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/593/
14:53 * thd sleeps a little ...
14:54 khall joined #koha
14:56 khall joined #koha
14:59 khall joined #koha
15:01 khall joined #koha
15:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #298: SUCCESS in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D11/298/
15:05 khall joined #koha
15:08 khall joined #koha
15:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #576: SUCCESS in 1 hr 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/576/
15:09 sallyf joined #koha
15:09 felicia joined #koha
15:10 akilsdonk joined #koha
15:10 phasefx joined #koha
15:11 rhamby joined #koha
15:11 khall joined #koha
15:12 abneiman joined #koha
15:13 khall joined #koha
15:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #175: UNSTABLE in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/175/
15:18 fridolin left #koha
15:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #594: SUCCESS in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/594/
15:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1658: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1658/
15:38 cait1 left #koha
15:38 lukeG joined #koha
15:39 lukeG joined #koha
15:50 cait joined #koha
15:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_CPAN build #335: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 9 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D10_CPAN/335/
16:40 lukeG1 joined #koha
17:11 khall_ joined #koha
17:17 reiveune bye
17:17 reiveune left #koha
17:43 paul_p joined #koha
18:09 khall joined #koha
20:54 davidnind left #koha
22:31 lukeG joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary