IRC log for #koha, 2021-03-12

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 inlibro joined #koha
01:06 inlibro joined #koha
01:25 wpl joined #koha
02:06 inlibro joined #koha
03:06 inlibro joined #koha
03:22 bshum joined #koha
03:28 abneiman joined #koha
03:55 zb joined #koha
04:06 inlibro joined #koha
04:18 philor joined #koha
05:07 inlibro joined #koha
05:25 enkidu joined #koha
05:26 lds joined #koha
05:58 amoyano joined #koha
06:07 inlibro joined #koha
06:09 chriss joined #koha
06:35 did joined #koha
06:40 enkidu joined #koha
07:07 inlibro joined #koha
07:20 alex_a joined #koha
07:20 alex_a Bonjour
07:28 fridolin joined #koha
07:30 reiveune joined #koha
07:31 reiveune hello
07:31 enkidu joined #koha
07:31 reiveune left #koha
07:34 reiveune joined #koha
07:40 cait joined #koha
07:42 cait1 joined #koha
07:42 cait1 good morning #koha
07:42 cait1 left #koha
07:49 JesseM joined #koha
07:53 severine_q joined #koha
07:53 severine_q Hola #koha !
07:54 fridolin hi there
07:54 fridolin anyone seen this alert when pushing ?
07:54 fridolin > GitHub found 1 vulnerability on Koha-Community/Koha's default branch (1 low)
07:54 fridolin ashimema: maybe ?
08:01 stefanberndtsson[m] joined #koha
08:03 ashimema I see them
08:07 inlibro joined #koha
08:11 Joubu fridolin: when you push to there is a hook on the server to push to the github repo
08:11 Joubu what you see is the output of the push to github
08:12 Joubu we discuss about it on at one of the dev meeting (not the output, but the vulnerability itself)
08:15 fridolin Joubu: thanks a lot, i see now
08:16 Joubu I cannot find where the discussion took place, but basically the "vulnerability" is on the yarn.lock file (using an old lib version) that is only used for dev purpose
08:16 Joubu so there is no real vulnerability for Koha/production use
08:16 ashimema yup
08:17 enkidu joined #koha
08:17 ashimema might be nice to update our build dependencies really anyway.. it's just good practice
08:17 ashimema but yeah.. we never did narrow down a process for that
08:18 Joubu https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_24_February_2021
08:19 * ashimema thinks he must have missed that meeting
08:19 ashimema we have discussed it before
08:19 ashimema I think I even documented a procedure
08:19 Joubu did you? where?
08:19 ashimema just trying to find it
08:20 Joubu there is something in the log of this meeting
08:20 ashimema I thought it was on the wiki
08:20 Joubu 20:25:47 <tuxayo> «When do we upgrade our yarn.lock? Right before the release seems a bit hazardous! After seems a bit too late...
08:20 Joubu 20:26:31 <oleonard> yarn.lock contains information about node modules and what versions should be installed
08:20 Joubu 20:26:45 <oleonard> The upgrade process raises the version numbers
08:20 Joubu 20:26:51 <ashimema> I've asked myself that question a few times.. but never come up with a suitable answer
08:20 Joubu 20:27:09 <oleonard> There is some potential for breakage when modules are upgraded, but I don't have specific experience to guide me.
08:20 Joubu 20:28:06 <ashimema> We're still only using node for dev tasks though right...?
08:20 Joubu 20:28:22 <ashimema> So not too horrific consequences
08:20 ashimema haha.. indeed
08:21 ashimema so I was
08:21 ashimema is it just me or is our wiki struggling today
08:21 severine_q joined #koha
08:23 ashimema hmm
08:24 ashimema I can't find it.. I can't have done it.
08:25 ashimema aha..
08:25 Joubu so basically "now" is a correct answer, no too close to the release
08:25 nlegrand joined #koha
08:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #74: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/74/
08:25 ashimema it's under 'Releasing' in the 'Release management' page of the wiki
08:25 ashimema but..
08:25 nlegrand Salut #koha !
08:25 ashimema all it says is
08:25 ashimema >Before each feature release, it would be nice to update any outdated libraries we include.
08:26 ashimema and then lists 'Bug 17178, the Mottie Keyboard' as such a dependancy that should be checked and updated
08:26 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=17178 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, RESOLVED FIXED, Add a popup/keyboard shortcuts for diacritics and symbols in the advanced cataloging editor
08:26 ashimema so it doesn't cover our build files
08:27 Joubu ashimema: that's not specific to yarn
08:27 ashimema indeed.. it's not
08:27 Joubu ok
08:28 ashimema 'yarn upgrade' is the command to update deps..
08:28 ashimema challenge is knowing what it might have broken
08:28 ashimema all we use yarn for is building the css.. so I suppose if nothing looks broken after running a build after an upgrade?
08:30 Joubu bug 27939
08:30 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27939 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Update yarn.lock file
08:31 Joubu it produces changes to the css compiled files
08:31 ashimema yeah
08:31 ashimema I was just playing with that
08:31 ashimema seeing if I could spot any actual issues.. or whether it's just some changes in their minification
08:33 Joubu [-no-repeat-] right .75rem center/8px [-10px;border:1px-]{+10px no-repeat;border:1px+}
08:33 Joubu it's hard to tell, but it should be bugfixes anyway
08:33 ashimema indeed
08:34 Joubu "overflow:visible" changes appears few times
08:34 ashimema having a punt around the opac I don't see any obvious changes
08:36 alex_a joined #koha
08:36 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
08:36 wahanui Congratulations!
08:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U2010 build #51: FIXED in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_20.11_U2010/51/
08:39 paul_p joined #koha
08:46 felicia joined #koha
08:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #56: SUCCESS in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U20/56/
08:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #86: SUCCESS in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D11/86/
08:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #72: UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D10/72/
08:53 JBoyer joined #koha
08:55 rhamby joined #koha
09:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #57: SUCCESS in 1 hr 4 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U16/57/
09:02 ashimema If anyone wants some easy bugs to pick off.. there's a whole class of bug that's pretty trivial to fix in Bug 27934 - Using 'title' attributes on span fields for sorting is wrong
09:02 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27934 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Using 'title' attributes on span fields for sorting is wrong
09:04 Joubu add them the Academy keyword
09:04 Joubu Sonia asked me few days ago a list, I told here to watch the academy kw
09:04 Joubu her*
09:07 inlibro joined #koha
09:13 urra[m] joined #koha
09:16 inlibro joined #koha
09:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #52: SUCCESS in 1 hr 18 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U18/52/
09:28 ashimema marcelr++
09:28 ashimema QA Friday :)
09:29 ashimema I love that QA Friday is a thing for at least one member of the QA team :)
09:37 inlibro joined #koha
09:54 inlibro joined #koha
10:07 inlibro joined #koha
10:32 magnuse bug 27940 is an easy signoff, just sayin'
10:32 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27940 minor, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Fix missing email in OpacMaintenance page
10:49 khall joined #koha
11:08 inlibro joined #koha
11:10 tcohen happy friday
11:17 khall_ joined #koha
11:24 khall joined #koha
12:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #53: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U18/53/
12:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U2010 build #52: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_20.11_U2010/52/
12:08 inlibro joined #koha
12:14 khall joined #koha
12:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #57: SUCCESS in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U20/57/
12:21 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:21 wahanui Congratulations!
12:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #73: FIXED in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D10/73/
12:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #75: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/75/
12:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #58: SUCCESS in 1 hr 4 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U16/58/
12:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #87: SUCCESS in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D11/87/
12:39 lds joined #koha
12:44 fridolin joined #koha
13:06 khall joined #koha
13:08 inlibro joined #koha
13:56 magnuse ah, i think muiru james on the mailinglist is having the same problem with mariadb i had the other day. to me it looked like mysql was partially installed, and blocking mariadb from being installed
13:58 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:08 inlibro joined #koha
14:24 caroline_catlady cookbook meeting in 5!
14:31 cait joined #koha
14:31 cait hi
14:31 wahanui hola, cait
14:31 ashimema hola
14:31 cait Is now the cookbook meeting?
14:31 caroline_catlady yes
14:31 caroline_catlady i'll start it
14:32 caroline_catlady #start meeting Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021
14:32 caroline_catlady #startmeeting Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021
14:32 huginn Meeting started Fri Mar 12 14:32:25 2021 UTC.  The chair is caroline_catlady. Information about MeetBot at
14:32 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:32 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
14:32 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'cookbook_meeting_12_march_2021'
14:32 caroline_catlady i'm so hopeless at this...
14:32 caroline_catlady #topic Introductions
14:32 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
14:33 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:33 caroline_catlady #link agenda https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_12_march_2021
14:33 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:33 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:33 caroline_catlady #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
14:33 caroline_catlady magnuse was around earlier
14:35 caroline_catlady #link last meeting https://meetings.koha-communit[…]15-14.33.log.html
14:35 caroline_catlady #topic  Review of action point
14:35 Topic for #koha is now Review of action point (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
14:35 caroline_catlady caroline will create a template using restructuredtext for the contributions
14:35 caroline_catlady done, see[…]ecipetemplate.rst
14:36 caroline_catlady #info recipe template is available on gitlab
14:36 caroline_catlady #link[…]ecipetemplate.rst
14:36 cait caroline_catlady++
14:36 caroline_catlady I'm just going to run through the actions points, and then we can discuss in the next part
14:37 caroline_catlady Joubu or ashimema will set up the git repository and the sphinx part
14:37 caroline_catlady done, see
14:37 Joubu we could have a "tags" section
14:37 caroline_catlady #info gitlab project is set up like the manual
14:37 caroline_catlady #link
14:37 caroline_catlady Joubu will create the email address
14:37 caroline_catlady done -- it is with an underscore koha_cookbook
14:38 caroline_catlady #info is ready
14:38 cait Maybe we should put it in the readme if it's not yet
14:38 caroline_catlady which part? the email adress?
14:39 cait yep sorry, maybe later
14:39 caroline_catlady no but it's a good idean, I hadn't thought about it
14:39 caroline_catlady #topic  Project update
14:39 Topic for #koha is now Project update (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
14:39 caroline_catlady Git is set up
14:39 caroline_catlady Recipe template is ready for comments -- comments? suggestions?
14:39 caroline_catlady ok so a tags section at the bottom?
14:40 caroline_catlady[…]ecipetemplate.rst
14:40 Joubu yes I think it would be nice to have a tags section
14:40 cait how will the tags work?
14:40 cait we were thinking about a printed book too
14:40 caroline_catlady I think we can create an index
14:41 Joubu if would be for the html version ofc
14:41 cait i like the idea of an index coming from it too
14:42 ashimema The template may well support it.. it is designed for print as well as html
14:43 caroline_catlady I'll look into how to create an index with rst
14:43 cait should/could we action that somehow or idea it?
14:44 caroline_catlady #action caroline will search how to create an index in ReStructuredText
14:44 caroline_catlady #action modify the template to add tags/index terms at the end
14:45 cait move on to the email question?
14:45 caroline_catlady yup
14:45 cait I was suggetiont to put a contact section in the Readme
14:46 cait telling people they can email if they have questions or want to submit a recipe but are not able to do a pull request
14:46 caroline_catlady I created a wiki page with all the info https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]iki/Koha_cookbook
14:46 cait which brings up the question... who has access to the email account? :)
14:46 caroline_catlady maybe we could recopy most of this in the readme?
14:46 caroline_catlady me and Joubu
14:46 caroline_catlady I think we could all have access, would you want to?
14:47 cait or just link to the wiki page
14:47 cait no need to double up
14:47 cait btw great page!
14:47 cait hehe
14:47 cait better not to use off i think
14:48 cait not sure the meetingbot supports it
14:48 caroline_catlady ok phew lol!
14:48 cait just need to make sure someone checks it regularly and maybe distructes incoming work from there
14:48 ashimema lol
14:49 caroline_catlady anyway, I can share it with yall if you want
14:49 caroline_catlady I wanted to link it to my Thunderbird... would that prevent someone else from doing the same?
14:49 caroline_catlady I didn't want to break it
14:51 cait distributes...
14:51 cait i think if you use imap it's probably not an issue how many access it
14:51 caroline_catlady feel free to modify the wiki page too
14:51 caroline_catlady it's a first draft
14:51 cait it all looks great :)
14:52 caroline_catlady I also added a first recipe to test the process
14:52 caroline_catlady[…]oudingchomeur.rst
14:52 caroline_catlady This is what it looks like once it's rendered https://koha-community.gitlab.[…]udingchomeur.html
14:53 caroline_catlady (it's really hard to take a good picture of a delicious brown blob)
14:53 cait how prett
14:53 cait y
14:54 cait shoudl we add categories right away or sort them a bit once we have more later?
14:54 caroline_catlady I thought we'd sort them as they come in
14:54 caroline_catlady and maybe rework the categories if needed
14:54 cait ok
14:54 cait was just wondering because of the side navigation, but I see that it's in desserts on the front page
14:55 caroline_catlady We'll see when we get more how it looks
14:55 caroline_catlady maybe the side navigation only show the current category?
14:56 ashimema the right side 'Content' shows the headings from the page your on..
14:56 caroline_catlady it still has to be tweaked, but the structure is there
14:56 ashimema the left side would show an index.. except I think we didn't split it right somewhere.
14:57 caroline_catlady when I was trying to render it on my computer, it kept asking me for a contents.rst page
14:57 caroline_catlady but the contents page is called index.rst
14:57 caroline_catlady I was a bit confused
14:58 cait i think i can be solved - I really didn't mean to criticize, you got so far already
14:58 caroline_catlady no worries :)
14:59 ashimema :)
14:59 caroline_catlady There's also the title on the left side "Koha Cookbook documentation"
14:59 caroline_catlady I haven't searched how to remove the documentation part
15:00 caroline_catlady any other comments, suggestions?
15:01 Joubu It looks nice, we should add a couple more for testing
15:02 ashimema ok.. we need a toc.yml file for the left side stuff
15:02 caroline_catlady do you want to contribute your recipes first to test, or we ask the larger community for submissions?
15:03 caroline_catlady which brings us to the next topic
15:03 caroline_catlady #topic  Next steps
15:03 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
15:03 cait I think getting the word out now would not hurt
15:03 caroline_catlady so I thought the next step might be to send an email to the ML to request submissions
15:04 cait +1
15:04 caroline_catlady but if you want to test more, it's ok too
15:04 ashimema +1
15:04 Joubu I would ask before here, in order to get 6-10 recipes
15:04 caroline_catlady could we at least have one test contribution to test the steps on the wiki?
15:04 Joubu to provide examples
15:05 caroline_catlady https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]tting_your_recipe
15:06 caroline_catlady maybe we can each ask our close colleagues?
15:07 caroline_catlady I ask at inlibro, ashimema asks at PTFS-E, etc.
15:07 Joubu yup
15:07 caroline_catlady that way we can collect a couple more
15:07 ashimema :)
15:08 caroline_catlady #action each one of us asks our colleagues for submissions to test the process and have more examples when we ask the community at large
15:08 cait I can do that
15:08 inlibro joined #koha
15:08 caroline_catlady Ok so that will be our mission until the next meeting
15:09 cait waht timeframe are we thinking of?
15:09 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Norway
15:09 magnuse sorry, got stuck on the phone
15:09 reiveune left #koha
15:10 caroline_catlady I took me two tries to get the measurements correct for my recipe
15:10 caroline_catlady that was two weeks (because I can't eat two cakes in one week, no matter how much I want to)
15:11 caroline_catlady and then a bit to fiddle with gitlab, etc.
15:11 caroline_catlady would two months again be too long?
15:11 caroline_catlady it would bring us in may
15:12 Joubu 1 month! :)
15:13 cait we'll try 1 month and extend if necessary or change plan?
15:13 caroline_catlady ok so we plan to have the submissions by mid-appril
15:13 caroline_catlady #info have preliminary submissions by mid-april
15:14 magnuse sounds good
15:14 caroline_catlady #info we postpone the request on the mailing list
15:14 caroline_catlady #topic Misc
15:14 Topic for #koha is now Misc (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
15:14 caroline_catlady I added a "misc" topic in case someone wanted to talk about something that wasn't already in the agenda
15:16 caroline_catlady if not, I'll just move on to setting the time of next meeting
15:16 magnuse everything looks very promising so far - looking forward to seeing it with a few more examples
15:16 cait caroline_catlady++ ashimema++
15:16 Joubu I'm hungry now
15:16 cait I want that cake...
15:17 caroline_catlady feel free to test it :)
15:17 * magnuse too, am going to make pizza once we are done here
15:17 cait but made by caroline_catlady
15:17 ashimema me too
15:17 cait pizza or cake?
15:17 Joubu second submission is from you then, magnuse!
15:17 * ashimema goes to grab a slice of black bannana cake
15:18 caroline_catlady #topic Set time of next meeting
15:18 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Cookbook meeting 12 march 2021)
15:18 magnuse @quote add <caroline_catlady> it's really hard to take a good picture of a delicious brown blob
15:18 huginn magnuse: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
15:18 cait lol
15:18 magnuse @quote add <caroline_catlady> it's really hard to take a good picture of a delicious brown blob
15:18 huginn magnuse: The operation succeeded.  Quote #350 added.
15:18 cait magnuse is our quotes maintainer, that shoul be a release team role
15:18 * caroline_catlady faceplam
15:18 magnuse Joubu: if noone beats me to it!
15:18 cait as he seems to be the only one to remember his password for huginn :)
15:19 magnuse hehe
15:19 cait in a month on a friday?
15:19 cait that works well for me as i am not counting his as work time :)
15:19 caroline_catlady april 16?
15:19 magnuse april 9th?
15:20 cait shoudl both work for me
15:20 magnuse me too
15:20 caroline_catlady I thought 16 since we said we wanted the submissions by mid-april
15:20 cait yep
15:20 cait makes sense
15:20 magnuse yup
15:21 caroline_catlady #info Next meeting: 16 April 2021, 14:30 UTC
15:21 caroline_catlady #endmeeting
15:21 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:21 huginn Meeting ended Fri Mar 12 15:21:14 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:21 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-03-12-14.32.html
15:21 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-03-12-14.32.txt
15:21 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]12-14.32.log.html
15:21 magnuse awesome, have fun folks!
15:22 caroline_catlady have a good weekend!
15:24 cait you too!
15:29 caroline_catlady I'm still at the start of my day... weekend is still ~8 hours away... sigh
15:46 cait hm looking at my todo list i wish I was... but also glad
15:58 fridolin left #koha
16:09 inlibro joined #koha
16:14 Joubu say hi to our wiki migrated to dokuwiki -
16:14 caroline_catlady woah! cool!
16:15 cait1 joined #koha
16:16 Joubu lot of things to fix, but at least I have the process to move it now
16:18 ashimema that was quick Joubu
16:18 * ashimema was looking at having a play with wiki.js
16:19 cait but do we want to move it? :)
16:19 cait happy with dokuwiki, not sure we want to mmove heh
16:19 cait but maybe... in Dokuwiki you can actually delete pages
16:20 caroline_catlady I thought the best course of action would be to archive the wikimedia one and move only what we want to the new one
16:21 cait we might need some plugins to do things like the includes (devbox nav at the bottom of your page)
16:22 cait caroline_catlady: agreed
16:22 Joubu from the old discussion (>10y ago) and the couple of emails from yesterday, it seems that dokuwiki it prefered over mediawiki
16:22 Joubu the migration to dokuwiki is just one more step to the process I made today
16:23 ashimema bug 26689 is really nice :)
16:23 caroline_catlady yes but not migrate everything... just set up a new one and we move manually?
16:23 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=26689 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Needs Signoff , Monetary accounts notices should be definable at the credit_type/debit_type level
16:23 cait I've been running Dokuwiki on my own for ages
16:23 Joubu caroline_catlady: we need a migration step anyway, to retrieve the history
16:23 cait it's really har dto break updtes work well usually
16:23 cait plugins too
16:23 ashimema cait the above bug goes a really long way to resolving issues you had with bug 24381..
16:24 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=24381 major, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, BLOCKED , ACCOUNT_CREDIT and ACCOUNT_DEBIT slip not printing information about paid fines/fees
16:24 cait ashimema: do you have a time making machine? :)
16:24 ashimema wish I did
16:24 cait Joubu: tables are still stupid to edit
16:24 Joubu What I've done today had to be done anyway. I am happy with what I have, it's an up-to-date mediawiki data under mysql, that can be exporter/converted to anything we need now
16:24 Joubu s/data/DB
16:25 cait Joubu: we can add a shortcut to create links to bugzilla easily too, it's somewhere in the config files
16:25 caroline_catlady cool!
16:25 caroline_catlady Joubu++
16:25 cait then when you write bug something it will turn it into a link with an icon
16:25 caroline_catlady a gazillion times faster
16:25 cait what is faster?
16:26 cait what did i miss? :)
16:26 caroline_catlady wiki migration
16:26 cait ooh
16:26 cait yeah
16:26 caroline_catlady Joubu is the Flash
16:26 cait definitely has some super powers :)
16:26 caroline_catlady if the Flahs was a developper
16:27 Joubu I cannot stop until it's done, that's a problem sometimes..
16:28 Joubu the good thing is that it's "done" on a Friday at 17h, happy weekend is coming. Enjoy your weekend #koha!
16:29 ashimema happy weekend
16:30 ashimema got anyone that needs some dev training or just want's some easy patches to write caroline_catlady
16:30 caroline_catlady not right now, but soon
16:30 ashimema bug 27934 has a nice example patch for the first one on it.. but there's plenty of further easy patches ;)
16:30 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27934 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Using 'title' attributes on span fields for sorting is wrong
16:31 caroline_catlady we're looking for two new developpers (one for Moodle and one for the rest, including Koha)
16:32 ashimema nice
16:32 * ashimema is losing devs here.. would love to gain some
16:32 ashimema I've lost one to FOLIO ☹️ for a while
16:33 caroline_catlady :/
16:33 ashimema and the other is retiring very soon
16:33 ashimema so it leave just me on Koha (Plus I still do other dev porjects here too)
16:33 caroline_catlady we lost three in less than a year
16:33 ashimema not good
16:34 ashimema and on that note.. I'm calling it a day and heading off for the weekend
16:34 ashimema see ya peeps
16:34 caroline_catlady have a good weekend!
16:34 cait :(
16:40 caroline_catlady don't forget your recipes! ;)
16:46 cait left #koha
17:09 inlibro joined #koha
17:17 khall joined #koha
18:05 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
18:09 inlibro joined #koha
18:10 paul_p joined #koha
18:44 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
18:44 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
19:09 inlibro joined #koha
20:06 koha-jenkins joined #koha
20:09 inlibro joined #koha
20:09 khall joined #koha
20:18 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
21:09 inlibro joined #koha
22:10 inlibro joined #koha
22:42 cm joined #koha
22:42 cm hi
22:42 wahanui hey, cm
22:43 cm i'm trying to batch delete patrons, i get the following error, however:
22:43 cm DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Unknown column 'me.created_on' in 'field list' at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/ line 145
22:43 cm any ideas?
22:44 cm side info: i've just upgraded from 3.10.x to the newest version
22:44 cm so far, everything seems to work fine
23:10 inlibro joined #koha
23:44 khall joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary