IRC log for #koha, 2021-02-24

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1570: SUCCESS in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1570/
00:57 inlibro joined #koha
00:58 talljoy joined #koha
01:05 AndrewFH joined #koha
01:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #515: SUCCESS in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/515/
01:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D10 build #140: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_D10/140/
01:57 inlibro joined #koha
02:11 AndrewFH joined #koha
02:14 sonOfRa joined #koha
02:24 AndrewFH joined #koha
02:25 khall joined #koha
02:57 inlibro joined #koha
03:00 AndrewFH joined #koha
03:12 khall joined #koha
03:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D10 build #240: SUCCESS in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_D10/240/
03:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D10 build #141: UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_D10/141/
03:54 AndrewFH joined #koha
03:57 talljoy joined #koha
03:57 inlibro joined #koha
04:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #62: UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D10/62/
04:15 khall joined #koha
04:58 inlibro joined #koha
05:01 khall joined #koha
05:44 talljoy joined #koha
05:58 inlibro joined #koha
06:23 khall joined #koha
06:58 inlibro joined #koha
06:59 fridolin joined #koha
07:01 paul_p joined #koha
07:12 reiveune joined #koha
07:12 reiveune hello
07:23 magnuse \o/
07:23 alex_a joined #koha
07:23 alex_a Bonjour
07:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #63: FAILURE in 6 min 4 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D10/63/
07:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #54: FAILURE in 0.2 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/54/
07:32 did joined #koha
07:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #55: STILL FAILING in 0.18 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/55/
07:38 alex_a_ joined #koha
07:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #56: STILL FAILING in 0.15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/56/
07:41 cait joined #koha
07:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #57: STILL FAILING in 0.22 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/57/
07:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #58: STILL FAILING in 0.28 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/58/
07:50 cait1 joined #koha
07:51 lds joined #koha
07:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #59: STILL FAILING in 0.19 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/59/
07:58 inlibro joined #koha
07:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #60: STILL FAILING in 0.18 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/60/
08:00 cait1 good morning #koha!
08:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #61: STILL FAILING in 0.18 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/61/
08:05 sophie_m joined #koha
08:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #62: STILL FAILING in 0.23 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/62/
08:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U2010 build #44: UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_20.11_U2010/44/
08:13 paul_p joined #koha
08:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #63: STILL FAILING in 0.17 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/63/
08:17 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #64: STILL FAILING in 0.2 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/64/
08:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #43: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U18/43/
08:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #47: SUCCESS in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U20/47/
08:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #48: SUCCESS in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U16/48/
08:25 paul_p joined #koha
08:33 cait1 good morning #koha!
08:49 khall joined #koha
08:58 inlibro joined #koha
09:10 fridolin joined #koha
09:15 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:15 wahanui Congratulations!
09:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #65: FIXED in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.11_D9/65/
09:32 jsicot joined #koha
09:32 jsicot Hi #koha
09:39 ashimema anyone using worldcat discovery with koha?
09:44 jsicot Do you think there might be side effects from applying the latest security patch (bug) on koha 18.11.x? The different commits seem to apply without conflicts. Thanks
09:45 ashimema I don't think it would be an issue.. should apply and work fine
09:46 jsicot Thanks ashimema
09:58 inlibro joined #koha
10:34 alex_a joined #koha
10:37 tuxayo hi #koha o/
10:40 cait1 ashimema: i am not aware of someone- maybe the US crowd knows?
10:53 cait joined #koha
10:59 inlibro joined #koha
11:26 khall joined #koha
11:39 khall_ joined #koha
11:41 oleonard Hi #koha
11:41 magnuse kia ora oleonard
11:53 cait1 joined #koha
11:59 inlibro joined #koha
12:06 ashimema did we add some code recently to keep searches in the input box for longer?
12:06 ashimema on the staff client that is.
12:07 oleonard No, just to keep terms in the input box as you switch tabs
12:07 ashimema I've got a few reports of people coming back days later and the text still being there at their next login
12:07 ashimema weird
12:08 ashimema happen to remember a bug number for that oleonard.. I fancy seeing how it works
12:10 oleonard It's been quite a while since it was added... Bug 14189
12:10 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14189 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, eivin, CLOSED FIXED, Make text persist/populate hidden fields for the Staff searchbox
12:10 ashimema wow.. so been there a loooong time
12:10 ashimema thanks
12:12 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:14 tcohen morrrrrning
12:17 ashimema hulloooo
12:18 * magnuse nominates for a re-write
12:29 oleonard magnuse: Nominations are cursed. The nominator becomes chained to the task.
12:33 khall joined #koha
12:40 magnuse not sure anyone would be happy if i rewrote it
12:41 magnuse if i run a report and choose "Batch operations with 20 visible records" > "Batch record modification" i get something like "Bibliographic record 451132432873330342041977886788679281050513215​160171603516826168262076820817208752240125548 does not exist in the database."
12:41 magnuse can't seem to find a bug for it?
12:42 magnuse tested on 20.05.06
12:42 oleonard I recognize the problem, let me see if I can find something...
12:45 oleonard You just missed it magnuse. Bug 25942 went into 20.05.07.
12:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25942 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, RESOLVED FIXED, Batch biblio and borrower operations on report results should not concatenate biblio/cardnumbers into a single string
12:45 magnuse ah, yes, thanks!
12:59 inlibro joined #koha
13:22 AndrewFH joined #koha
13:31 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:53 alex_a joined #koha
13:54 marie-luce joined #koha
13:58 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
13:59 inlibro joined #koha
14:00 khall joined #koha
14:00 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:32 khall_ joined #koha
14:59 inlibro joined #koha
15:15 m23 joined #koha
15:27 m23_ joined #koha
15:33 m23 joined #koha
15:59 inlibro joined #koha
16:01 talljoy joined #koha
16:30 fridolin left #koha
16:41 reiveune bye
16:41 reiveune left #koha
16:49 cait left #koha
16:53 khall joined #koha
16:55 khall joined #koha
16:58 khall joined #koha
17:00 inlibro joined #koha
17:02 khall joined #koha
17:04 khall joined #koha
17:05 khall joined #koha
17:14 khall joined #koha
17:15 cait joined #koha
17:15 paul_p joined #koha
17:17 khall joined #koha
17:21 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:24 khall joined #koha
17:36 khall joined #koha
17:39 khall joined #koha
17:41 oleonard-away Bug 27775 is an interesting puzzle
17:41 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27775 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Add hint about drag and drop feature on framework subfield edit
17:42 khall joined #koha
17:49 khall_ joined #koha
17:52 khall_ joined #koha
17:58 khall joined #koha
17:59 cm joined #koha
18:00 inlibro joined #koha
18:00 cm hi
18:00 cm i'm new to koha, just learned of it yesterday
18:01 cm my task is to migrate an old install (version 3.10) to a new server (ver. 20.11)
18:01 cm what's the best/preferred way to do this?
18:03 tcohen oleonard-away sorry fr that. But I thought you were the right one he
18:26 ashimema Hi cm , welcome to Koha
18:26 ashimema So, post 3.0 the upgrade is fairly seemless... So your not in bad shape.
18:27 ashimema I'd take a backup of the database, copy it over to your new server and run through the database update script
18:27 ashimema Probably via command line as it's going to walk through allot of steps.
18:27 ashimema Hope that helps
18:28 cm hi ashimema
18:29 cm that sounds easy
18:30 cm so basically a mysql-dump on the old, and import on the new server
18:30 cm followed by 'koha-upgrade-schema library_name' and rebuilding the zebra index?
18:31 cm or what do you mean by 'the database update script' specifically?
18:38 ashimema Yup, spot on
18:53 cm thx! :)
18:55 cm bye
19:00 inlibro joined #koha
19:18 ivandz joined #koha
19:20 ivandz Hi. I have Koha version: and ES 6. When I do ./ I see error - Can't locate Search/Elasticsearch/Client/6_0/ . Why?
19:36 ashimema dcook isn't around yet is he?
19:39 tuxayo Meeting in 20min!
19:52 paul_p joined #koha
19:54 ashimema Humm.. not sure I'll be around much for meeting..
19:56 tuxayo meeting in 5!
20:00 inlibro joined #koha
20:01 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
20:04 tuxayo #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 13 January 2021
20:04 huginn Meeting started Wed Feb 24 20:04:14 2021 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo. Information about MeetBot at
20:04 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 January 2021)
20:04 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_13_january_2021'
20:04 tuxayo #topic Introductions
20:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 January 2021)
20:04 tuxayo Let's see who is here ^^
20:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
20:04 oleonard-away Is 13 January the last time we had a meeting when someone came?
20:05 ashimema On mobile
20:05 tuxayo oooops
20:05 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
20:05 tuxayo oleonard++
20:05 tuxayo #endmeeting
20:05 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:05 huginn Meeting ended Wed Feb 24 20:05:29 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:05 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-02-24-20.04.html
20:05 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-02-24-20.04.txt
20:05 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]24-20.04.log.html
20:05 tuxayo #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021
20:05 huginn Meeting started Wed Feb 24 20:05:48 2021 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo. Information about MeetBot at
20:05 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:05 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:05 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_24_february_2021'
20:05 tuxayo #topic Introductions
20:05 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:06 tuxayo Let's restart ^^"
20:06 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
20:06 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
20:06 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
20:06 ashimema from mobile
20:07 ashimema Rmaints
20:07 caroline its been pretty quiet today on irc
20:07 ashimema Rmaints?
20:07 wahanui Rmaints is fridolin, AndrewFH and tuxayo
20:07 tuxayo qa_team?
20:07 wahanui qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, josef_moravec, kidclamp, khall and tuxayo
20:07 ashimema QA?
20:07 wahanui somebody said QA was unhappy about that, please fix
20:07 oleonard Good one wahanui
20:07 cait #info Katrin Fischer, Germany
20:07 cait ooops
20:07 ashimema Hehe
20:08 ashimema Good to have you
20:08 tuxayo #topic Announcements
20:08 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:09 tuxayo Nothing in the meeting wiki page
20:09 tuxayo anything from anyone?
20:09 ashimema Nada
20:09 cait i don't have anything either
20:10 tuxayo #topic Update from the Release manager (21.05)
20:10 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (21.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:10 tuxayo #info apologies from Joubu: (mostly afk this week)
20:10 cait thx tuxayo
20:11 cait tuxayo++
20:11 tuxayo #topic  Updates from the Release Maintainers
20:11 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:12 tuxayo #info 2 security fixes and one bad bug that managed to get into this release (all 3 branche). team++
20:12 thd joined #koha
20:12 ashimema Well done Rmaints
20:12 tuxayo #topic Updates from the QA team
20:12 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:13 tuxayo well done quick QA also ^^
20:13 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
20:14 ashimema As ever, QA load needs spreading more...
20:14 ashimema But the queues are slowly getting worked through by the usual suspects
20:14 ashimema A few bigger things recently hitting PQA
20:14 ashimema Which is great
20:15 ashimema But still plenty to do
20:15 tuxayo I'm trying at the oldest ones in queue, found 1 out of 8 that I could review :)
20:15 tuxayo (failed QA :P (minor QA script issue))
20:15 ashimema I intend to dig into the task queue bugs this coming month.. I feel like we really need to move a few things forward there for 20.11 to be really usable.
20:15 ashimema Personally..
20:16 tuxayo #topic Status of roadmap projects
20:16 Topic for #koha is now Status of roadmap projects (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:16 tuxayo #link
20:17 tuxayo News from projects?
20:18 ashimema #info Notices and Slips improvements slowly starting to move forward.. some foundational bugs need testing/QA . Listed on the pad
20:19 ashimema #info Translations.. not moved since last meeting.. needs a retest and getting moving again.  Fresh eyes welcome
20:20 ashimema #info Transfers - Phase one is PQA, awaiting Joubu's review and push
20:20 ashimema #info Money - Likely delayed to next cycle
20:20 ashimema #info Performance - Moving ES indexing to background jobs.. background job infrastructure work underway to support this move better
20:21 ashimema #info Git shrinking - Joubu and I will look into this again soon
20:22 ashimema #info News - On my list to revisit.. not sure of current state.
20:22 ashimema The rest I'm not up to speed on.. please chip in of you know anything
20:22 ashimema Ooh . Manual translations
20:23 ashimema #info Manual translations - The hosting is currently being upgraded for disk space which should get us back to building.  The. We need to get back to next steps again.
20:23 ashimema All your tuxayo :)
20:24 tuxayo Thanks for all the news :)
20:24 tuxayo #topic Actions from last meeting
20:24 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:24 tuxayo #action amoyano advertise 15522 and ask the list for feedback [after 20.11 is released], setup a sandbox, etc.
20:25 tuxayo #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
20:25 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:25 tuxayo «When do we upgrade our yarn.lock? Right before the release seems a bit hazardous! After seems a bit too late...
20:25 tuxayo Part of the RM process and anytime there is a change we push it? »
20:26 tuxayo Does anyone know about this topic?
20:26 oleonard yarn.lock contains information about node modules and what versions should be installed
20:26 oleonard The upgrade process raises the version numbers
20:26 tuxayo a manual wikiblame has shown that it's a topic from Joubu ^^
20:26 ashimema I've asked myself that question a few times.. but never come up with a suitable answer
20:27 oleonard There is some potential for breakage when modules are upgraded, but I don't have specific experience to guide me.
20:28 ashimema We're still only using node for dev tasks though right...?
20:28 ashimema So not too horrific consequences
20:28 tuxayo I think so, only dev
20:29 ashimema If/when we move to front end framework if we use yarn/npm there weay need to be more careful
20:30 tuxayo Because yarn/npm will then be used for installation and update of Koha right?
20:30 ashimema Mmm
20:30 ashimema Indeed
20:31 ashimema I'm not the best to advise.. it's been on my list for years to get myself up to date in that scene
20:31 thd Common frameworks should make things more robust, not more brittle :)
20:32 ashimema Mmm
20:33 oleonard I think ashimema's point about node only being for dev tasks is a good one
20:33 oleonard I think it means the RM should have lots of leeway for doing the upgrade.
20:35 tuxayo #topic Review of coding guidelines
20:35 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:35 tuxayo «Terminology list - proposed addition for OPAC: use OPAC instead of opac or OPAC for online public access catalog,
20:35 tuxayo including in system preference names. (davidnind) »
20:35 tuxayo Are we enough people to review coding guidelines?
20:36 tuxayo Confused about: «or OPAC for online public access catalog»
20:38 oleonard I think this is specifically about using capitalized "OPAC" in system preferences
20:38 tuxayo That makes sense with «use OPAC instead of opac» but I don't get the rest
20:39 oleonard Nor do I.
20:39 davidnind joined #koha
20:39 oleonard There he is
20:39 tuxayo hi davidnind  :)
20:40 davidnind I'm not sure what I meant either? Just meant  to use OPAC instead of Opac or opac in things like system preferences.
20:40 davidnind hi tuxayo!
20:40 tuxayo ok, it clear now :)
20:41 tuxayo *it's
20:42 oleonard Agreed. It's official. Motion passes. Unanimous.
20:42 tuxayo Shall we call a vote? We are around 7 people I think
20:42 tuxayo lol oleonard
20:42 thd +1
20:43 davidnind +1
20:43 oleonard +1
20:44 tuxayo #startvote Ok for using OPAC instead of Opac or opac? (no, yes, abstain)
20:44 huginn Begin voting on: Ok for using OPAC instead of Opac or opac? Valid vote options are , no, yes, abstain, .
20:44 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
20:44 tuxayo finally found the syntax!
20:45 tuxayo #vote yes
20:45 oleonard #vote yes
20:45 tuxayo sorry for the delay
20:45 davidnind #vote yes
20:45 thd #vote yes
20:46 tuxayo Closing in 1min. cc cait ashimema caroline
20:47 tuxayo #endvote
20:47 huginn Voted on "Ok for using OPAC instead of Opac or opac?" Results are
20:47 huginn yes (4): oleonard, tuxayo, thd, davidnind
20:48 tuxayo #topic Set time of next meeting
20:48 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 February 2021)
20:49 tuxayo This was the late one so next one will should be 15:00 UTC
20:49 davidnind +1
20:50 oleonard 10 March?
20:50 davidnind +1
20:51 tuxayo Yes, no collision
20:51 tuxayo #info Next meeting: 10 March 2021, 15:00 UTC
20:51 tuxayo #endmeeting
20:51 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:51 huginn Meeting ended Wed Feb 24 20:51:18 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:51 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-02-24-20.05.html
20:51 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-02-24-20.05.txt
20:51 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]24-20.05.log.html
20:51 oleonard tuxayo++
20:51 davidnind tuxayo++
20:51 tuxayo thanks for attending :)
20:52 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
20:53 davidnind Is that your first time chairing a meeting? ran very smoothly looking through the logs!
20:53 ashimema Sorry, got distracted
20:53 ashimema Thanks for hosting tuxayo
20:53 tuxayo davidnind: second time
20:54 tuxayo This wiki page is great :) https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Chairing_meetings
20:55 davidnind You are a seasoned pro now! Thanks for chairing.
20:55 tuxayo yw ^^
20:56 tuxayo davidnind: by what kind of super power did you knew we were talking about your stuff
20:56 tuxayo and even knew the messages before you joined the channel?
20:57 davidnind i was about to go to work, then had a quick look at the log, saw that there was a meeting then my item... pure luck I looked!
20:58 tuxayo davidnind: nice!
20:58 davidnind which means I should probably go to work now...
20:59 davidnind catch you all later..
20:59 davidnind left #koha
21:00 inlibro joined #koha
21:18 khall joined #koha
21:32 khall joined #koha
21:46 khall joined #koha
22:00 inlibro joined #koha
22:03 dcook @later tell ashimema I was definitely still sleeping when you invoked my name heh
22:03 huginn dcook: The operation succeeded.
22:10 ashimema Was going to ask about the memory leak you found in back ground workers
22:10 ashimema But I asked on the bug instead
22:11 ashimema Found a few more issues with our workers today..  like if a job fails it's kills the worker entirely.. one tak failing should block all other tasks in my opinion.
22:12 ashimema Anywho.. it's bed time for me..
22:12 ashimema Have a good day dcook
22:12 caroline anyone familiar with sphix know how to resolve "duplicate label" warnings?
22:12 khall joined #koha
22:13 caroline I can't figure out what it wants... I go to the line and the labels are different (they contain the same words but they are different e.g. something-label and something-else-label cause warnings)
22:15 caroline For example, I'm getting /inlibro/git/koha-manual/s​ource/acquisitions.rst:6: WARNING: duplicate label acquisitions, other instance in /inlibro/git/koha-manual/source/faq.rst
22:15 caroline in acquisitions, the label is acquisitions-label and in faq the label is faq-acquisitions-label
22:16 ashimema We... Pass
22:17 ashimema Liz is adding space to the server btw.. to get the build running again
22:17 caroline ashimema are you using the royal we? lol
22:17 caroline oh cool! thanks!
22:17 ashimema Er...
22:17 wahanui i think er is as you said c
22:17 ashimema Mobile autocorrect
22:18 caroline I still have to email bernardo avec the duplicates... I started last wekk and then forgot
22:19 caroline In french we say something/someone "has a large back" when we blame everything on this/them... Autocorrect has a large back :P
22:19 dcook Oops I was on the phone
22:19 dcook Sorry to miss ashimema
22:20 dcook Yeah I'll just respond on the bug. I can probably track down some good links
22:21 khall joined #koha
22:26 khall joined #koha
22:36 khall joined #koha
22:42 khall joined #koha
22:48 khall joined #koha
22:53 khall joined #koha
23:01 inlibro joined #koha
23:06 cait joined #koha
23:06 khall joined #koha
23:07 cait joined #koha
23:09 cait joined #koha
23:23 khall joined #koha
23:26 khall joined #koha
23:35 khall joined #koha
23:38 khall joined #koha
23:50 khall joined #koha
23:58 khall joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary