IRC log for #koha, 2020-04-01

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:37 tosca_ joined #koha
00:58 inlibro joined #koha
01:58 inlibro joined #koha
02:34 tosca joined #koha
02:58 inlibro joined #koha
03:02 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:11 tosca_ joined #koha
03:58 inlibro joined #koha
04:58 inlibro joined #koha
05:13 chris2 joined #koha
05:40 ashimema Good morning #koha
05:59 inlibro joined #koha
06:03 andreashm joined #koha
06:08 andreashm joined #koha
06:41 did joined #koha
06:43 reiveune joined #koha
06:43 reiveune hello
06:47 cait joined #koha
06:48 cait1 joined #koha
06:51 magnuse o/
06:57 Null404 joined #koha
06:57 Null404 hello everyone
06:57 Null404 I have a question
06:58 Null404 There is any way to renew books from user by specific time period ?
06:59 inlibro joined #koha
06:59 Null404 for example from February 2020 to March 2020
07:01 alex_a joined #koha
07:02 alex_a Bonjour
07:08 did Null404: Have you look at Inlibro plugin ChangeDueDate ?[…]ns-changeduedate/
07:09 andreashm joined #koha
07:11 Null404 interesting
07:13 Null404 this is French only ?
07:13 andreashm joined #koha
07:14 cait1 it might be just the screenshot, inlibro is in canada
07:15 Null404 okay
07:18 did It's not, there's english and french.
07:18 paul_p joined #koha
07:24 Null404 tnx for info @did
07:27 Joubu Null404: a tool has been released in the last versions: bug 24846
07:27 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24846 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to oldoldstable , Add a tool to bulk edit due dates
07:32 alexbuckley joined #koha
07:38 andreash_ joined #koha
07:39 andreash_ joined #koha
07:39 andreash_ joined #koha
07:40 andreash_ joined #koha
07:41 andreash_ joined #koha
07:42 andreash_ joined #koha
07:42 andreash_ joined #koha
07:43 andreash_ joined #koha
07:44 andreash_ joined #koha
07:45 andreash_ joined #koha
07:49 davidnind joined #koha
07:49 cait joined #koha
07:59 inlibro joined #koha
08:07 cait joined #koha
08:18 andreashm joined #koha
08:19 andreashm joined #koha
08:25 cait1 joined #koha
08:35 cait joined #koha
08:38 ashimema ...
08:43 magnuse ,,,
08:59 inlibro joined #koha
09:01 eythian joined #koha
09:57 fridolin joined #koha
09:58 fridolin hi
09:59 inlibro joined #koha
10:07 AndrewIsh joined #koha
10:09 eythian joined #koha
10:20 davidnind left #koha
10:33 Joubu khall: around?
10:33 khall yep!
10:33 Joubu Hi Kyle, I have a wording question. Could you explain what is the difference between "debarments" and "restrictions"
10:33 Joubu are they synonyms? Is debarment a kind of restriction?
10:34 Joubu The context is bug 23681
10:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23681 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, andrew.isherwood, Signed Off , Patron restrictions should be user definable
10:34 Joubu We are adding a module Koha::RestrictionType, but a table named debarment_types
10:34 khall in a Koha sense, we started out with debarment, and switch to restrictions because it is apparently the more correct term in library systems. Much like we changed Reserves to Holds
10:35 Joubu that was my understanding as well
10:35 Joubu great, so the patch is going to the correct direction, we want to get rid of "debarments"
10:36 khall considering there is already a table 'borrower_debarments', I don't find it untoward to continue to use debarments for table names
10:36 Joubu khall: about the module name vs table name, should we rename the table to "restriction_types" in order to match the module name, or keep the "debarment" as it fit the other DB name
10:36 khall ideally, we'd rename all debarment related things to restrictions
10:36 Joubu perfect, thanks!
10:36 khall np!
10:43 * ashimema chants 'fix the db, add a view if people want backwards compatability for reports'
10:51 khall joined #koha
10:59 inlibro joined #koha
11:07 vfernandes joined #koha
11:11 cait ashimema: we can also update reports a lot of the times - replacing table names should be easy
11:30 khall joined #koha
11:54 oleonard Hi #koha
11:58 khall joined #koha
12:00 inlibro joined #koha
12:10 khall joined #koha
12:21 magnuse \o/
12:24 oleonard o/
12:48 marcelr joined #koha
12:48 marcelr hi #koha
12:48 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:50 oleonard Hi marcelr
12:51 marcelr hi oleonard thx for patching
13:00 inlibro joined #koha
13:19 oleonard 👍️
13:26 oleonard cait around?
13:27 Joubu @later tell marcelr Hi Marcel, About 24852 - what are you expecting from me exactly?
13:27 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
13:30 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:31 cait kind of :)
13:39 marcelr joined #koha
13:39 marcelr Joubu: just go ahead with 24852
13:41 Joubu ok
13:48 thd joined #koha
14:00 inlibro joined #koha
14:03 lukeG1 joined #koha
14:05 davidnind joined #koha
14:05 marcelr meeting here ?
14:06 ashimema poop
14:06 thd Yes
14:06 ashimema I'm double booked.. forgot about the dev meeting
14:07 cait april's joke? ;)
14:07 ashimema #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020
14:07 huginn Meeting started Wed Apr  1 14:07:23 2020 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
14:07 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:07 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:07 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_1_april_2020'
14:08 ashimema #topic Introductions
14:08 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:08 ashimema please use #info to introduce yourselves
14:08 Joubu meetings are no longer displayed/created in the agenda?
14:08 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:08 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:08 marcelr #info Marcel de Rooy, Rijksmuseum, Netherlands
14:08 ashimema they should be
14:08 Joubu I don't see them
14:09 Joubu next ones are on 8th and 9th and not there either
14:09 ashimema #topic Announcements
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:09 Joubu qa_team?
14:09 wahanui well, qa_team is cait Joubu marcelr kohaputti josef_moravec tcohen kidclamp khall
14:09 Joubu welcome back wahanui
14:10 ashimema interesting.. I don't see them either
14:10 ashimema grr
14:10 Joubu I will check when running the script, maybe there is an error
14:10 ashimema thanks Joubu
14:10 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City [capital of bad viruses and hour long queues to see empty shelves]
14:11 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:11 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_1_April_2020
14:11 Joubu it's empty
14:11 ashimema #info The virtual hackfest was a reasonable success.. lots of bugs pushed and a huge amount of movement in bugzilla. Thankyou to everyone who contributed and got involved.
14:11 marcelr https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_1_April_2020
14:11 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWaterSolutions
14:12 * ashimema is juggling meetings
14:12 ashimema #chair Joubu
14:12 huginn Current chairs: Joubu ashimema
14:12 Joubu #chair cait
14:12 huginn Current chairs: Joubu ashimema cait
14:12 Joubu :D
14:12 ashimema any other anouncements?
14:13 ashimema ok
14:13 ashimema #topic Update from the Release manager
14:13 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:14 fridolin left #koha
14:15 ashimema #info We are moving into the bugfix and polishing stage of the cycle now.  I will be going through the rel_20_05_target and rm_priority lists and tidying it up... I will make some exceptions, but generally we should not be focusing on cleaning up for the release, finding and fixing bugs and polishing enhancements and new features.
14:16 marcelr not = now ?
14:16 ashimema #topic Update from the Release maintainers
14:16 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:16 ashimema rmants?
14:16 Joubu s/not// :)
14:16 ashimema ack.. correct
14:16 * ashimema can't type
14:16 Joubu rmaints?
14:16 wahanui i think rmaints is talljoy, lucas, hayley
14:16 tallerjoy hi!
14:16 khall #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:17 tallerjoy #info Joy Nelson Bywater Solutions
14:17 lukeG1 #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
14:17 tallerjoy I am behind, but taking this week to catch up to all the things that Martin has been pushing to master
14:18 lukeG1 19.05.09 was released last week, everything going along smoothly
14:18 ashimema it's been fast and furious of late.. sorry you've got so much to catch up on rmaints ;)
14:19 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:19 Joubu lukeG1: not sure you saw my later
14:19 ashimema #info Joy is catching 19.11 up with master that the moment.. fast moving master.
14:19 Joubu in 19.05.09 there are 2 features
14:19 Joubu bug 24260 is part of the release notes
14:19 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24260 new feature, P5 - low, ---, lari.taskula, NEW , REST Self Registration
14:19 Joubu no idea how it goes there
14:19 ashimema #info releases went out last week and included 2 new features
14:20 Joubu no, one :)
14:20 ashimema hmm, me either
14:20 Joubu
14:20 Joubu I think we should edit the wiki and the release notes md file
14:21 Joubu s/wiki/website
14:21 cait because it's not actually in?
14:21 cait revert or bug number typo?
14:23 Joubu lukeG1: could you double check?
14:23 Joubu moving on then
14:23 Joubu #topic Updates from the QA team
14:23 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:23 Joubu cait maybe?
14:23 lukeG1 yes, i will Joubu, thanks for pointing out
14:24 oleonard QA team update: QA team is great.
14:24 ashimema thanks Joubu
14:24 cait thinking
14:24 wahanui thinking is so much easier
14:24 Joubu I think we should highlight bug 22001 that has been pushed a couple of days ago
14:24 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22001 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , RaiseError and PrintError flags must be set for tests
14:24 cait can you say smething about the consequences?
14:24 oleonard wahanui: Easier than what??
14:24 wahanui oleonard: no idea
14:24 Joubu some problems poped up, and I fixed them
14:24 Joubu but maybe there are some left
14:25 Joubu I think we need to write something to koha-devel about it, that's a bit technical and tricky
14:25 Joubu but basically, we did things wrong
14:25 cait not the first time :)
14:25 cait shoudl we action you for the email?
14:25 Joubu now it's correct for tests, but as things were wrong, we did other things to balance
14:26 Joubu #action Joubu add an email to koha-devel about 22001 (RaiseError)
14:26 Joubu will do
14:26 Joubu something else?
14:26 cait i think just the usual - queue is full, please QA :)
14:27 cait the hackfest was a success i think in that - the SO are really down, so QA is up
14:27 Joubu I made it down to 10 yesterday, this morning it was up again
14:27 Joubu not sure what to do...
14:27 cait yeah, it does that, good and bad
14:27 cait another thing
14:27 cait shoudl we start looking for next Release team?
14:27 cait we got about 2 months now, so maybe a little early, but not very early
14:27 Joubu we elected you as RM already cait
14:28 cait we need more hands on QA if possible
14:28 cait I know what date it is! .)
14:28 ashimema We should certainly start promoting for the next team
14:29 ashimema #topic General development discussion
14:29 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:29 * oleonard posts the job on LinkedIn
14:29 ashimema #info We should start thinking about the next cycle and the next team
14:29 kidclamp Please vote on my RFC?
14:29 kidclamp https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]cros_endpoint_RFC
14:29 ashimema #action Martin will send out an email
14:29 cait oh good one
14:30 ashimema #info Nick has an RFC we need to look at
14:30 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]cros_endpoint_RFC
14:30 cait the api naming looks good to me
14:30 cait for the paths better to ask tcohen maybe
14:30 cait or someone else .)
14:30 oleonard I like tcohen's suggestion at the bottom of the page
14:30 cait agreed
14:30 cait just spotted it as well
14:30 kidclamp yes, I will adopt his path changes
14:31 ashimema I like tcohens path
14:31 cait maybe we could even vote then?
14:31 kidclamp please!
14:32 ashimema fancy phrasing a vote question someone?
14:32 marcelr incl path of tcohen
14:32 ashimema +!
14:32 tcohen hola
14:32 wahanui hello, tcohen
14:32 tcohen I didn't know it was wednesday already :-/
14:32 cait tcohen must haveh eard us
14:32 oleonard "Heretofore shall it henceforth and in perpetuity..."
14:33 kidclamp Should we accept the advanced editor macros endpoint as proposed by kidclamp on the wiki with the path changes proposed by tcohen?
14:33 * tcohen has just seen a green symbol on my IRC client
14:33 cait #startvote "Do you agree with the RFC for advanced editor macros as wirtten on the wiki including suggested path change by tcohen? (yes,no,abstain)
14:33 huginn Begin voting on: "Do you agree with the RFC for advanced editor macros as wirtten on the wiki including suggested path change by tcohen? Valid vote options are , yes, no, abstain, .
14:33 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:33 tcohen #vote yes
14:33 thd #vote yes
14:33 marcelr #vote yes
14:33 Joubu #vote yes
14:33 tallerjoy #vote yes
14:33 cait kidclamp: was already typing sorry, saw your suggestion too late
14:33 ashimema should we have created and updated dates i there?
14:33 khall #vote yes
14:34 ashimema #vote yes
14:34 ashimema we can add those later
14:34 cait #vote yes
14:34 cait ashimema: like a tiemstamp?
14:34 ashimema indeed
14:34 ashimema I don't know.. how much auditing of macros may need to take place ;)
14:34 ashimema just a question..
14:34 oleonard #vote yes
14:35 kidclamp file a bug and I will add in timestamps after initial bug is in
14:35 cait but could be a separate bug maybe? if there isn't one currently
14:35 cait yes
14:35 tcohen auditing_columns++
14:35 ashimema agreed
14:35 cait ending vote!
14:35 cait 3
14:35 cait 2
14:35 cait 1
14:35 cait #endvote
14:35 huginn Voted on ""Do you agree with the RFC for advanced editor macros as wirtten on the wiki including suggested path change by tcohen?" Results are
14:35 huginn yes (9): Joubu, cait, tallerjoy, oleonard, ashimema, marcelr, khall, tcohen, thd
14:35 cait there you go
14:35 cait please update the wiki :)
14:36 ashimema thanks
14:36 kidclamp will do, thank you!
14:36 cait #action kidclamp to update wiki with changes, vote date etc.
14:36 ashimema any more general discussion points?
14:37 * oleonard would like to advertise Bug 25031
14:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25031 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Improve handling of multiple covers on the biblio detail page in the staff client
14:37 oleonard I think it's fun. Please test!
14:38 Joubu oleonard: Don't you think we should have a multiple sysprefs for cover images?
14:38 oleonard We do
14:38 oleonard the bug better accommodates covers when multiple preferences are enabled at once
14:38 Joubu really?
14:38 wahanui really is good to have josef_moravec back.. always get a boost from seeing a bunch of signoffs :)
14:39 cait some of them need extra parameters - probably not possible to wraup it all in one?
14:39 tcohen Why not add a new admin page "Cover images sources"
14:39 Joubu we should have one you mean?
14:40 oleonard My patch doesn't make any changes to the covers features, it merely changes the display if you have multiple cover sources enabled.
14:40 Joubu yes ok
14:40 cait tcohen: we have a pref tab - catalog enrichments or so
14:41 cait better display for mulitple is quite a long standing bug - thx for tackling it Owen :)
14:41 cait um oleonard
14:41 wahanui i guess oleonard is happy for ashimema to write the release script
14:42 khall_ joined #koha
14:42 oleonard If folks like it I will try to adapt some of those principles to search results & OPAC
14:42 ashimema :)
14:43 tcohen oleonard++
14:44 * oleonard will accept karma if the patch works ;)
14:45 ashimema moving on...
14:45 Joubu nothing else?
14:45 ashimema #topic Review of coding guidelines
14:45 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
14:45 ashimema I don't think we have anything to discus this time :)
14:45 oleonard I have a question that might be relevant
14:45 ashimema fire away
14:46 oleonard I was going to ask cait but I'll throw it out to you all: Do we have established rules for how to add the use of a cookie other than documenting it?
14:46 oleonard Rules about how the cookie can/should be removed, for instance?
14:47 marcelr Privacy stuff?
14:47 cait not that I know of - for the GDPR group my work was mostly documentation
14:47 cait i think if the feature is not used/active - set no cookie
14:47 cait keep cookie duration to a sensible length for the feature
14:47 cait be more careful in OPAC than in staff?
14:47 Joubu and use localStorage when possible
14:48 oleonard Was just about to say: guidelines for when to prefer cookies over localstorage and vice versa
14:48 marcelr right
14:48 Joubu when localStorage possible, use it
14:48 oleonard I'd like to hear more about folks' preference for localstorage
14:48 Joubu ie. no need to get the info on the server
14:49 cait i am not sure if we need to document those as well... but possibly?
14:49 marcelr kind of the same
14:50 Joubu nope
14:50 Joubu the usage is not the same
14:50 marcelr depends on what you store
14:50 Joubu if it's client only, you do not need to use a cookie
14:50 oleonard Joubu why wouldn't we document localstorage just as we do cookies?
14:51 Joubu we can, but there is no privacy concerns
14:51 marcelr not sure about that
14:51 Joubu localStorage is not shared with the server
14:51 marcelr thats not all
14:51 marcelr it is stored, maybe people dont want that
14:51 Joubu then use sessionStorage
14:51 cait i am really not sure about procedures there
14:52 Joubu it's stored as well but removed when the tab is closed
14:52 oleonard I think our answer should be: Document localstorage just as we do cookies because more information is better.
14:54 Joubu none is used at the OPAC it seems
14:54 Joubu from Koha code (but used by emoji-picker)
14:55 tcohen really?
14:55 wahanui really is probably good to have josef_moravec back.. always get a boost from seeing a bunch of signoffs :)
14:55 Joubu koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/lib/emoji-picker/js/util.js:                        localStorage.setItem(key, value);
14:55 tcohen oh!
14:55 oleonard wahanui: forget really
14:55 wahanui oleonard: I forgot really
14:55 marcelr did we use sessionStorage for searches ?
14:56 oleonard marcelr yes
14:56 oleonard In the staff client
14:56 tcohen is there some docs to read so I undestand the concern about cookies¿
14:56 cait forget really
14:57 cait wahanui: forget really
14:57 wahanui cait, I didn't have anything matching really
14:57 cait oh :)
14:57 Joubu found that if you want, there is a table that explains clearly the differences[…]ailed-comparison/
14:57 oleonard tcohen: I think it all stems from GDPR
14:57 Joubu like "Accessible server-side – yes no no"
14:57 cait interesting
14:58 tcohen cookies and localStorage are the only way to have persistent state browser-side
14:58 cait[…]er-the-cookie-law (probably not best source) claims local storage is also eccected by cookies
14:59 marcelr eccected ?
14:59 cait hm does't seem like the original soruce of tha tstatement still exists, so probably need to do more research
14:59 cait sorry
15:00 marcelr well localstorage is also in the GDPR domain
15:00 wahanui okay, marcelr.
15:00 inlibro joined #koha
15:01 cait not against use - but we might be better off documenting
15:01 cait and from the beginning, because finding them al was no fun and I still feel i might have missed some
15:01 oleonard Okay: 1. Prefer localstorage if possible. 2. Document both cookies and localstorage.
15:01 oleonard Sound correct?
15:02 cait coudl someone try and phrase out an update to the coding guideline including this?
15:02 marcelr And hold back from adding them too much ?
15:02 Joubu prefer sessionstorage first
15:02 Joubu then local, then cookie
15:02 ashimema +1
15:02 Joubu then send me cookies
15:02 oleonard I'd like to suggest that we document new cookies/localstorage on the wiki when we submit patches, not just after they're pushed to master
15:03 oleonard It'd be good to catch that stuff during QA
15:03 marcelr add when they are pushed
15:03 cait whoever catches it - there is a cookie keyword that can be set
15:04 cait we could note 'in dev' for version and the bug number
15:05 * oleonard likes that
15:05 tcohen sessionStorage would be the option for those concerned about privacy, but using that instead of localStorage would be a big behaviour change
15:06 tcohen am I getting it right?
15:06 oleonard tcohen: We could switch to sessionStorage for any cookie which we set only for the session
15:07 cait we can at least define a goal - and use it for new features, move ove the others
15:08 Joubu example, bug 25027 I wrote yesterday, move from sessionStorage to localStorage
15:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25027 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Result browser should not overload onclick event
15:09 Joubu (to see the difference between both)
15:09 oleonard Joubu++
15:09 Joubu I think most of the time we need localStorage over sessionStorage
15:10 marcelr htg
15:11 oleonard The question came up for me in part because I was working on Bug 24625, which seems to be a great candidate for sessionStorage
15:11 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24625 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Phase out jquery.cookie.js:  showLastPatron
15:12 Joubu sounds like it is, yes
15:12 oleonard Anyway, I think we needn't continue this discussion now since the meeting is running long now
15:13 cait you are rright
15:13 Joubu moving on?
15:13 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
15:13 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 1 April 2020)
15:13 cait thx Joubu
15:13 cait 2 weeks?
15:13 Joubu 15 April 2020, ?
15:13 Joubu hour?
15:14 Joubu #info Next meeting: 15 April 2020, 20 UTC
15:14 Joubu that?
15:14 wahanui it has been said that that is what blou added in his patch
15:14 cait 20 UTC?
15:14 wahanui i heard 20 UTC was currently set for the general meeting but I think 19 UTC may be closer to what people favoured in the preferred times poll.
15:14 cait not sure how this works with recent daylight savings changes
15:14 oleonard wahanui you are full of comments today
15:14 wahanui ...but wahanui is back??!!!|a political leader|a conch...
15:14 cait i am wayyy too slow today :)
15:14 cait works for mw!
15:15 cait end?
15:15 Joubu #endmeeting
15:15 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:15 huginn Meeting ended Wed Apr  1 15:15:09 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:15 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-04-01-14.07.html
15:15 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-04-01-14.07.txt
15:15 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]01-14.07.log.html
15:15 Joubu will adjust later if needed
15:15 cait Joubu++ ashimema++ oleonard++
15:15 oleonard Thanks all for your consideration of my cookie questions
15:15 cait i need ot look that word up
15:15 cait oleonard: maybe for carneval?
15:15 oleonard I now return you to your regular non-browser cookie discussions
15:16 cait :)
15:16 cait will take a break and then hopefully be able to switch into QA mode without falling asleep (again)
15:16 cait cya later .)
15:17 cait left #koha
15:21 oleonard wahanui: forget rmaints
15:21 wahanui oleonard: I forgot rmaints
15:22 oleonard wahanui: rmaints is talljoy, lukeG, hayley
15:22 wahanui OK, oleonard.
15:28 ashimema thanks guys.. sorry I missed the end
15:28 oleonard ashimema: We understand that your Juggling Meeting was important
15:28 ashimema lol
15:32 khall joined #koha
15:38 margaret joined #koha
15:45 Joubu So we have a general meeting at 20 UTC, a documentation meeting at 19 UTC, and dev at 21
15:53 thd Joubu: There may be a lack of clarity about which direction to adjust for seasonal time changes and when more precisely one loses people from different time zones.
16:00 inlibro joined #koha
17:00 inlibro joined #koha
17:21 khall_ joined #koha
17:47 cait joined #koha
17:48 lisettelatah joined #koha
17:52 ashimema Lol, the hours of back to back meeting does sound a bit painful
17:53 ashimema S/the/three/
17:55 khall joined #koha
18:01 inlibro joined #koha
18:14 davidnind joined #koha
18:16 reiveune bye
18:16 reiveune left #koha
19:01 inlibro joined #koha
19:09 oleonard Hm, maybe I'll rewrite Bug 24625 a third time...
19:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24625 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Phase out jquery.cookie.js:  showLastPatron
19:10 oleonard ...because sessionStorage disappears when you close the tab, and that may be too much
19:10 oleonard ...certainly not what users will have come to expect
19:11 cait no the tab is too early i think
19:11 cait hm
19:18 andreashm joined #koha
19:30 andreash_ joined #koha
19:31 kathryn joined #koha
19:32 hayley joined #koha
19:36 rangi morning
19:36 oleonard Hi
19:36 wahanui kia ora, oleonard
19:41 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:58 aleisha joined #koha
20:01 inlibro joined #koha
20:40 tcohen why morning
20:58 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:59 davidnind joined #koha
21:01 inlibro joined #koha
21:33 davidnind joined #koha
22:01 inlibro joined #koha
22:15 mjlassila joined #koha
22:33 mtj[m] joined #koha
22:52 urra[m] joined #koha
23:01 toscaw joined #koha
23:01 inlibro joined #koha
23:38 ValterBarreira[m] joined #koha
23:44 tosca_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary