IRC log for #koha, 2020-03-25

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:28 inlibro joined #koha
01:28 inlibro joined #koha
01:34 andrew__ joined #koha
01:36 andrew__ joined #koha
01:56 andrew__ joined #koha
02:06 toscaw joined #koha
02:29 inlibro joined #koha
02:29 dpk_ joined #koha
02:31 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:29 inlibro joined #koha
03:41 edveal joined #koha
03:42 edveal left #koha
03:49 hayley joined #koha
04:29 inlibro joined #koha
04:39 davidnind joined #koha
05:02 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
05:29 inlibro joined #koha
05:59 chris1 joined #koha
06:02 tosca joined #koha
06:26 hayley joined #koha
06:29 inlibro joined #koha
06:43 andreashm joined #koha
07:04 inlibro joined #koha
07:04 magnuse \o/
07:05 ashimema Mornin''
07:13 lilipute1h_asu morning :)
07:27 did joined #koha
07:27 liliputech_asu 2
07:29 inlibro joined #koha
07:31 ashimema marcelr around?
07:31 andreashm joined #koha
07:34 reiveune joined #koha
07:34 reiveune hello
07:34 wahanui niihau, reiveune
07:43 kohaputti joined #koha
08:00 cait joined #koha
08:03 alex_a joined #koha
08:03 alex_a Bonjour
08:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 21800: (RM follow-up) Fix unit tests <[…]2e62efc8450bfe8a9>
08:07 ashimema @later tell marcelr I fixed the tests
08:07 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
08:14 nlegrand joined #koha
08:14 nlegrand bon matin
08:14 ashimema :)
08:17 ashimema Oooh.. bug 13881 looks very interesting
08:17 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13881 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nicolas.legrand, Passed QA , Add desk management
08:18 nlegrand :)
08:19 ashimema Are you going to be around in the coming month to polish that and add any of the enhancements like linking holds to them etc out of interest..
08:19 ashimema I'll push it regardless a little later today.. but it's always nice to know if there's the intention to keep the ball rolling and polish new features like this..
08:20 nlegrand Bug 24201 attach the current desk to the session
08:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24201 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nicolas.legrand, Needs Signoff , Attach desk to intranet session
08:20 * ashimema wonders if cash registers may link to these at all
08:21 ashimema nice
08:21 ashimema I need to add a similar patch for doing that with cash registers
08:21 cait i don't think it's the same concept
08:21 ashimema different use, but similar concepts
08:22 cait overlapping maybe :)
08:22 * ashimema goes for breakfast
08:22 ashimema indeed
08:22 nlegrand when a desk is defined, all books checked in and put in waiting reserve is attached to the desk with Bug 24412
08:22 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24412 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nicolas.legrand, Needs Signoff , Attach waiting reserve to desk
08:23 nlegrand I'm confined and working on this and various plugin is my priority for the next weeks :)
08:27 cait plugins?
08:27 wahanui plugins are really a free area in terms of how to do things. The KitchenSink plugin has a sample endpoint, and there's also the bibliocommons one I wrote[…]gin-bibliocommons
08:29 nlegrand cait: yes, I'll try something for reserving books that are not in Koha but only in card catalogs and something for closed stacks requests.
08:30 inlibro joined #koha
08:30 cait both use cases sound familiar
08:30 nlegrand I thought of something watching on shelves reserves for books located in closed stacks, it produce a list for staff who goes fetching the books
08:31 cait the not in Koha we call something like... 'free entry hold requests'
08:31 cait just giving the callnumber and some more info for serials usually
08:31 cait w edon't have it for Koha, but I have seen it on other ILS
08:31 nlegrand at the desk, they check in the books which are then in waiting reserve and attach to the desk.
08:32 cait yeah makes sense
08:33 nlegrand cait: if you think the free entry hold request is more legit in Koha I can do it as a bugzilla.
08:34 cait hm difficult question
08:35 cait you might it get working faster for you as a plugin, but I think it's interesting in some speicla library/big universities context
08:35 nlegrand It would add a few more sysprefs...
08:36 nlegrand Well, I'll try to make the plugin translatable from scratch and translate it to french and german.
08:36 cait i can help with german for sure
08:36 cait let me know when you are ready and happy to provide translations
08:37 nlegrand sure!
08:38 ashimema team++
08:39 ashimema Plugins are a good way to introduce a new feature.. you can always migrate them into core later if they prove great
08:43 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
08:43 wahanui Congratulations!
08:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #204: FIXED in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/204/
08:53 cait ashimema: do we have an 'official' way to provide tanslatability for plugins now?
08:54 Joubu see tcohen's plugins
08:55 kohaputti is a virtual hackfest going on?
08:55 cait yes
08:55 * kohaputti is late to the party
08:55 cait a little :) but it's never too late
08:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #777: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/777/
08:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #229: STILL UNSTABLE in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/229/
09:14 ashimema tcohens are the example I believe
09:15 ashimema We could do with adopting a popular plugin into community and showcaseing some best practices using it..
09:15 ashimema that's my feeling
09:15 ashimema I was thinking the recalls plugin perhaps..
09:16 ashimema By the time we come to release I'd really like to have dropped the ptfs-e, bywater and theke config block for installing plugins directly from github and replaced it with a koha-community one
09:17 ashimema I'd also really like to see at least one fully translated and signed/varified plugin in such a repository
09:17 ashimema as ever.. too many things to do
09:18 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:18 wahanui Congratulations!
09:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1235: FIXED in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1235/
09:18 Joubu not sure we have the people to review and maintain plugins...
09:21 ashimema yet you seemed hugely anti plugins without them being centrally managed and maintained last I spoke to you Joubu ?
09:23 cait we could start with adding the functionality to kitchen sink
09:23 cait for devs it might be the best way to start and see
09:24 cait not a lot to translate there - but that might even help things
09:26 Joubu I was wondering why putting some default in the config, and why them not others. But you said you will remove them before the release, I am happy with that.
09:27 ashimema indeed
09:27 ashimema feel free to remind me.. I have a calendar reminder set but an extra poke certainly won't go a miss ;)
09:28 andreashm joined #koha
09:30 inlibro joined #koha
09:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: DBRev <[…]66f82f5af41815cd0>
09:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: (QA follow-up) Fix links to patron records (TT variable confusion) <[…]bb52abeb240e63ff7>
09:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24745: (follow-up) Correct return statement in news plugin <[…]53dc95fd5d831bf7f>
09:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: DBIC Changes <[…]f5f51b079c756f20c>
09:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Fix 'select manager' when creation a suggestion <[…]3f2f893ef52ea0b25>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Create a separate template notice NOTIFY_MANAGER <[…]55d3963895e819921>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Fix ergonomic issue if last modification by is empty <[…]2a4e4e665e3efd7c5>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Update new fields with relevant values <[…]c9c7c897349667aa5>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24745: OPAC news block plugin should evaluate as false if there are no items <[…]f94330995663e6937>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Remove unused variable <[…]ab06a88ba203a2c4b>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: (QA follow-up) Fix some problems created by recent changes and updatedatab... <[…]483459329ec693b91>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: (QA follow-up) Add missing filters and drop script type <[…]107c9241c0cbafef0>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24185: Make holds page fast when 'on shelf holds' set to 'If all unavailable' <[…]b75408cfebd2518da>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24185: Make holds page faster: Preparatory refactoring <[…]e9c423a4a05e89557>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24185: Make holds page faster - Call to subroutine moved below "if" <[…]a4b6cbd7fe3d72890>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24185: Make holds page faster - Improved "if" <[…]929b11f7cfdcdb031>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Fix select manager on list for all tabs <[…]56085547360480dcd>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Remove JS error on the suggestion list <[…]0a4d405ce7fc2fe19>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Add atomic update file <[…]ecb827c3c17b6c8a7>
09:44 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Add lastmodification by and date columns <[…]bd8c6a214d6638f25>
09:45 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:45 wahanui Congratulations!
09:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #700: FIXED in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/700/
09:46 ashimema fixed and pushed ready to break again :P
09:50 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:50 wahanui Congratulations!
09:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #150: FIXED in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/150/
10:10 magnuse ashimema++
10:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1236: UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1236/
10:19 vfernandes joined #koha
10:27 cait joined #koha
10:28 davidnind left #koha
10:30 inlibro joined #koha
10:30 fridolin joined #koha
10:31 fridolin hi dear community
10:31 fridolin hack hack hack does the keyboard ;)
10:32 Joubu we really need bug 24964
10:32 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24964 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Do not filter patrons AFTER they have been fetched from the DB (when searching with permissions)
10:32 Joubu fridolin: you should like that ^ ;)
10:32 andreashm joined #koha
10:32 fridolin ooooh i try it
10:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #701: UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/701/
10:33 fridolin Joubu: non yet on the trello ?
10:34 Joubu I submitted the patch 1 min ago ;)
10:36 fridolin ^^
10:36 fridolin one question, C4::Utils::DataTables::Members::search( permission    => 'suggestions',
10:37 liliputech_asu hi, I'm trying to have a look at bz15522 but patch doesn't apply on master (although all dependancies are pushed to master?) :-'
10:37 fridolin why this permission since whe search for subpermission => 'suggestions_manage' ?
10:37 fridolin Bug 15522
10:37 wahanui hmmm... Bug 15522 is the right place
10:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15522 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , New interface for revamped circulation rules
10:37 liliputech_asu wanted to have a look at how it might look in the future =)
10:40 liliputech_asu ok, maybe I'm just doing smthg wrong, keep trying here
10:42 fridolin liliputech_asu: yolo, maybe master moved a bit since the patches have been created
10:42 fridolin its moves a lot during HF
10:42 Joubu liliputech_asu: use the remote branch
10:43 Joubu fridolin: I do not understand which lines you are talking about
10:43 Joubu fridolin: it's has_permission => { permission => 'suggestions', subpermission => 'suggestions_manage' }
10:47 ashimema bug 24964 is awesome Joubu!
10:47 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24964 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Do not filter patrons AFTER they have been fetched from the DB (when searching with permissions)
10:48 cait :) Joubu++
10:48 Joubu I implemented it wrong, I had to fix it ;)
10:48 ashimema Hmm..
10:49 ashimema :)
10:49 cait joined #koha
10:50 * ashimema ponder which bug he just pushed that adds a notice without adding a sample notice
10:50 Joubu ha, 23590!
10:50 Joubu the translated notices were missing
10:50 ashimema manager suggestions perhaps
10:51 ashimema aha.. of course
10:51 ashimema it's soooo easy to miss those
10:52 liliputech_asu hi Joubu, have used your remote branch, looks nice =)
10:52 ashimema I can add them as an RM followup now unless you're already on it Joubu
10:52 cait joined #koha
10:52 liliputech_asu I really like the "rule type" filter where you can select "circulation/fines/holds"
10:54 liliputech_asu Joubu: is it supposed to show rules from top to bottom, "less specific" to "much specific" ?
10:55 fridolin Joubu: ah I see, this can only have one (sub)permission
10:56 Joubu liliputech_asu: how that? You should see the value or the inherited value
10:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #230: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/230/
10:56 Joubu fridolin: yes, that's the limitation, but there are only few cases. Not need to complicate the code so far
10:57 Joubu fridolin: limitation existed prior to this change anyway
10:58 liliputech_asu Joubu: I'm playing with the interface now with one of our colleague, want to join us?
10:58 cait i am taking care of the demo page change from the mailing list
10:58 liliputech_asu Joubu: we're here if you have 5 mn
10:59 liliputech_asu oh, colleague seems to be gone for lunch ^^
11:00 liliputech_asu so will I. bon appétit!
11:03 Joubu liliputech_asu: let me know when you are back
11:10 cait ashimema: i think i missed that the database update for desks has no check for existence for the table
11:10 ashimema Oops.. I should have spotted that
11:12 cait for bug 23590: do we still need to add translated notices?
11:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23590 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , Allow to modify and notify the manager of a suggestion
11:12 cait i have to admit, i am not sure how it works with the new system
11:12 cait i thought po files were taking care of it or so
11:13 cait can someone bring me up to speed? :)
11:14 Joubu oleonard: I cannot test bug 24710, reports do not save in the last step (but same behavior on master)
11:14 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24710 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, lucas, Signed Off , should have seperate span classes for firstname, othername, surname
11:14 Joubu I removed strict_sql_modes => same problem
11:14 Joubu nothing in the logs
11:14 Joubu same for you?
11:15 cait i think there i a bug with caching
11:15 cait do you have memcached?
11:15 Joubu of course
11:15 Joubu the issue is without memcached IIRC
11:16 cait looking for the bug, will put it on trello
11:16 Joubu cait: we are not able to translate the .txt for languages not in intaller/data/mysql/$LANG. Now we can (via pootle), but the .sql from installer dirs have priority over "'en' translated"
11:17 Joubu /not/now
11:17 Joubu this sentence does not mean anything, getting hungry!
11:17 cait oh good
11:17 cait so it's not me, i am tired :)
11:17 cait can we try again?
11:18 Joubu prior to 20.05, other languages (the ones not in intaller/data/mysql/, it-IT, es-ES, fr-FR, etc.) were not able to have translated files, the ones from 'en' were installed
11:19 cait yep
11:19 Joubu now, the 'en' .sql files are moved to yaml, and the strings are picked to have them on pootle
11:19 Joubu on release we will have them in po, and the SQL queries will be generated using the translated strings
11:19 cait does it actually still add .sql files?
11:19 Joubu BUT, for existing languages (the historic one, fr-FR, de-DE, etc.) we still use the sql
11:20 cait or does it do it only when you install a language? or generate sql from yaml
11:20 cait bernardo asked me if i want to get rid of them
11:20 cait i only have one fie that i am not sure about
11:20 cait sysprefs.sql
11:20 Joubu So, when a new stuff is added to yaml, we still need to add them to historic translated files
11:20 cait it does some config changes, like setting the dateformat etc.
11:20 cait it's an old 'feature'
11:20 cait is there a way to bring old and new together?
11:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #778: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/778/
11:21 Joubu yes, remove the specific changes (by removing the de-DE dir) and rely on the 'en' yaml/pootle to have the translated strings
11:22 * ashimema wants to see the specific dir's gone
11:22 Joubu almost impossible with fr-FR...
11:22 cait yeah,b ut then i can't have my sysprefs.sql file, can't i?
11:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #205: UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/205/
11:22 ashimema we need to get the po's populated as a first step to that I thought
11:22 ashimema hmm..
11:23 ashimema why is it impossible with the fr-FR one Joubu?
11:23 Joubu but we need for the unmaintained ones (uk-UA, pl-PL, ru-RU) at least
11:23 Joubu unimarc
11:23 cait ashimema: they messed with file structure
11:23 cait more meaning, different directories
11:23 Joubu there are too many specific changes there
11:23 cait yeah
11:23 cait german is exactly like the english
11:23 cait with the addition of the sysprefs file i'd like to keep somehow
11:23 Joubu so get rid of it, asap ;)
11:23 cait it makes language specific settings
11:24 ashimema so they're not 'translation' as much as they're 'localisation'
11:24 cait both
11:24 ashimema which pootle isn't designed for right..
11:24 ashimema am I understanding that right..
11:24 cait borrowerrelationships
11:24 Joubu Bernardo already picked the strings from the installer/ dirs, and put them on pootle (I think, if not done he will do)
11:24 cait is one
11:24 cait mother|father is default
11:24 ashimema as in.. they don't just change language.. they actually set different defaults and things
11:24 cait dateformat, timeformat
11:24 cait currencyformat
11:25 Joubu that's not a problem, we could deal with that
11:25 Joubu like another yaml to set default depending on locales
11:25 cait[…]53dc95fd5d831bf7f
11:25 Joubu the problem with fr-FR is mainly the frameworks
11:26 Joubu 39 UPDATE systempreferences SET value = 'de-DE,en' WHERE variable = 'language';
11:26 Joubu 40 UPDATE systempreferences SET value = 'de-DE,en' WHERE variable = 'opaclanguages';
11:26 Joubu that's done
11:26 Joubu (not pushed yet)
11:26 cait yeah
11:26 cait i think borrowerstitles is going away too
11:26 cait moved to an authorised value
11:26 Joubu borrowerRelationship and BorrowersTitles must be translated, if not possible yet (need to check)
11:27 Joubu 22 UPDATE systempreferences SET value = 'FR' WHERE variable = 'CurencyFormat';
11:27 Joubu 23 UPDATE systempreferences SET value = 'de' WHERE variable = 'AddressFormat';
11:27 cait these are localizations
11:27 Joubu that must be moved to a separate file, a global file where we list the default per region
11:27 ashimema agreed
11:27 cait so how would we trigger making the correct settings?
11:27 ashimema we've made a great start here.. it would be really good to keep the momentum and see it through
11:27 Joubu cait: open a bug report, depends on it for your de-DE removal, and I will try to deal with it
11:28 cait hm ok, i will add one like bernardo has for es-eS and depend it
11:28 ashimema Joubu++
11:28 cait i am also going to add one for a follow-up on the receive/currnecy/preselect we talked about
11:28 wahanui okay, cait.
11:28 cait oh wahanui
11:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #151: UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/151/
11:30 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23355: (RM follow-up) Make DB update idempotent <[…]31fa63e8c3a431899>
11:30 inlibro joined #koha
11:31 Joubu sysprefs' values are not translatable
11:32 Joubu we need bug 20307, for sysprefs
11:32 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20307 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Language overlay for authorized values
11:32 cait yah, but won't solve the on install problem,... does it?
11:32 Joubu but I am not sure I will continue to work on that, not enough interest from the community
11:32 Joubu no
11:32 * ashimema keeps poking that one
11:33 * ashimema thinks it's back on caits pile at the moment
11:33 ashimema I'm interested..
11:33 ashimema I keep pushing for people to test it..
11:35 fridolin Joubu: for 24964 : push @where, 'borrowers.flags = 1 OR borrowers.flags & (1 << ?) OR module_bit=? AND code=?'
11:35 fridolin whe should add parenthesis to have better understanding of boolean relastion no ?
11:36 Joubu fridolin: yes, I added it to one, but not the other
11:36 * fridolin (sub)permissions is hell
11:37 Joubu fridolin: j'ai modifié le patch
11:37 fridolin cool ;)
11:39 andrew__ joined #koha
11:45 oleonard joined #koha
11:45 oleonard Hi #koha
11:46 cait hi oleonard
11:46 wahanui hi oleopard
11:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23590: Add notice template for translated installer files <[…]be993dfec3bcd2491>
11:51 Joubu oleonard: Hi Owen, I cannot test bug 24710, reports do not save in the last step (but same behavior on master).
11:51 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24710 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, lucas, Signed Off , should have seperate span classes for firstname, othername, surname
11:52 oleonard Joubu is that the wrong bug number? I don't understand
12:02 oleonard Did you hear? All the latest virus icons!!
12:02 oleonard :|
12:02 fridolin https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]g.cgi?id=24964#c4
12:02 huginn Bug 24964: major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Failed QA , Do not filter patrons AFTER they have been fetched from the DB (when searching with permissions)
12:03 fridolin UT is greate but often difficult
12:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #152: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/152/
12:04 oleonard kidclamp, why Bug 24968 when you have the enticingly low number Bug 7972
12:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24968 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Add Syspref controls for cronjobs
12:04 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7972 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , GUI for Crons
12:06 andrew__ joined #koha
12:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #206: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/206/
12:11 ashimema Hell yes.. grab the low bug numbre!
12:11 magnuse gui for crons! yes!
12:11 Marie-Luce joined #koha
12:12 cait huh?
12:12 cait hi Marie-Luce
12:12 Marie-Luce goodmorning
12:13 Marie-Luce Hi cait
12:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #702: STILL UNSTABLE in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/702/
12:29 kidclamp oleonard: well, the lower one wants to set timing too - while I said params could be involved I think we just want an ON/OFF switch to start - these should both probably be about 12 bugs :-) but mark duplicate as you see fit
12:30 caroline joined #koha
12:30 Joubu oleonard: sorry, I meant 24886
12:30 Joubu bug 24886
12:30 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24886 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , Reindent reports template
12:30 inlibro joined #koha
12:33 oleonard Joubu: Guided report doesn't save, or SQL report?
12:33 oleonard I don't have that problem
12:33 Joubu guided reports
12:35 enkidu joined #koha
12:35 oleonard Weird
12:36 Joubu oleonard: which DBMS do you have?
12:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #231: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/231/
12:37 kidclamp strict mode Joubu ?
12:38 Joubu I tried both
12:40 Joubu still no luck with latest mariaDB
12:44 cait wasn't it the cache?
12:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #779: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/779/
12:45 Joubu cait: the cache?
12:45 cait the not saving reports
12:45 Joubu bug 24614
12:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24614 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Can't edit reports if not using cache
12:45 Joubu that?
12:45 wahanui somebody said that was what blou added in his patch
12:45 cait yes
12:45 Joubu I do not think so, I do not see anything in the logs
12:46 Joubu Why is not that pushed already?..
12:46 Joubu I have memcached anyway, so should not be that
12:47 cait kidclamp: can you ping jz for me? :)
12:47 lilipute1h_asu joined #koha
12:49 kidclamp yes
12:50 magnuse kidclamp: i'd say the old bug can be repurposed, since noone ever worked on it, and your idea will be a good start. is it something you plan to work on, btw?
12:52 andreashm joined #koha
12:53 lilipute1h_asu Joubu: back :)
12:53 caroline good morning everyone!
12:54 caroline there is a documentation hackfest presentation in 5 minutes, if anyone is interested!
12:54 Joubu liliputech_asu: still need me?
12:55 caroline https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ual_Hackfest_2020
12:55 liliputech_asu Joubu: managed to setup everything for bug15522, won't mind have a quick chat about it =)
12:56 liliputech_asu i can also attend the documentation hackfest
12:57 lisettelatah joined #koha
12:57 andrew__ joined #koha
12:58 Joubu oleonard: can you confirm you are doing that: on master, /cgi-bin/koha/reports/guid​ new
12:59 cait link on the trello and the wiki :)
12:59 Joubu next, next, select borrowernumber, next, next, next, finish, save
12:59 Joubu f***
12:59 Joubu oleonard: sorry, forget that
13:00 andreashm joined #koha
13:00 Joubu there is another step after that actually
13:00 Joubu I was expecting the report to be saved after clicking "Save", but actually there is another screen and I need to click "Save report" to have is saved
13:00 Joubu silly me, "save" does not save
13:01 sophie_m joined #koha
13:02 liliputech_asu caroline: on the virtual_hackfest wiki but can't see where the meeting actually takes place (virtually) youtube is just a stream, right?
13:04 nlegrand joined #koha
13:04 kidclamp liliputech_asu:
13:05 kidclamp oops, maybe that is only for panel
13:08 liliputech_asu kidclamp: ahem... network slowwww... caaaaannn't loooooowaad ppaaaaaggeeees... thanks anyway :)
13:09 lisettelatah If anyone wants to view the stream for the documentation hackfest:
13:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #153: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/153/
13:16 Joubu It exploded for me
13:16 cait caroline: we need you!
13:17 caroline sorry! We haven't even started the meeting yet! It's just everyone trying to get their things to work... -_-
13:17 cait oh noe :)
13:17 cait they asked me where to file documentation bugs
13:17 cait :)
13:18 caroline on bugzilla
13:18 * ashimema can't join.. kids are eating all the bandwidth with a youtube lesson of their own
13:18 cait so not taiga not gitlab?
13:18 caroline no I think bugzilla is fine
13:19 oleonard ashimema, Lesson, or "lesson?" My son has been studying... mining... ;)
13:19 caroline I'm pretty sure that's what we decided in a meeting
13:19 Joubu[…]a-manual/-/issues
13:19 Joubu there are opened issues there
13:19 ashimema lol
13:19 caroline but those are more for us I think
13:19 Joubu so let's say both :D
13:20 ashimema I would say issues about how the documentation is produced and the workflows go into gitlab
13:20 ashimema issues with the documentation itself.. i.e. things missing, typo's etc go on bugzilla
13:20 caroline exactly
13:20 ashimema but that's just my own feeling and how I've sort of used it
13:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1237: STILL UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1237/
13:21 caroline I agree with you ashimema
13:22 corilynn I was a mining engineer for like 30 seconds in college, oleonard ... They gave me money
13:23 corilynn OMG, I just looked out the window, they are putting out Fiber in my neighborhood!
13:23 caroline omg, as things are going I'm going to miss the whole docs thing huhu...
13:26 paul_p joined #koha
13:28 cait oh no :(
13:31 inlibro joined #koha
13:33 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
13:33 wahanui Congratulations!
13:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #207: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/207/
13:48 fridolin liliputech_asu: Bug 21301 i added you in cc
13:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21301 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Failed QA , Restriction of the informations given by GetRecords ILS-DI service
13:48 fridolin i'd like your opinion on it
13:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #703: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/703/
13:51 liliputech_asu fridolin: okay =)
13:55 ashimema incoming
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: (follow-up) Document function <[…]bac1da3bc9e1f4eed>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24886: (follow-up) Add markup comments <[…]208ef66b5b12b51e9>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24158: Add missing html filters <[…]776afd819be40b79b>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24886: Reindent reports template <[…]4ccfbe26ab2cd3158>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24828: Add ability to specify cash register in SIP config <[…]fdd39431b45e3b398>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add Moment.js to About page <[…]53925aa4b2d21f10a>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add moment-timezone library in staff <[…]6d084a0b47bff7c54>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add moment library in staff <[…]c2fbcc2d8d0a5b77c>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add JS functions to format date and datetime strings <[…]3459cdc1a5b7b8637>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add moment-timezone library in opac <[…]1a5d3d79b61924e06>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24455: Add moment library in opac <[…]43c2fcabbfc997e27>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24158: Convert actual cost in an other currency when receiving <[…]181a54ee4c5d15bf0>
13:57 ashimema cait .. did you have any more opinion on bug 22844.. regarding comment 14
13:57 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22844 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Simplify the process of selecting database columns for system preferences
13:57 ashimema it's sat in my queue
13:57 cait still on the stream
13:59 liliputech_asu fridolin: replied :)
14:00 Joubu ashimema: bug 24455, so we have a JS lib, but we do not know if we should use it? Neither how to use it. That's it? :D
14:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24455 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, Pushed to master , Date formatting from JS
14:01 fridolin i have to go, have fun, see u tomoroow
14:01 fridolin left #koha
14:08 ashimema oooooh..
14:08 ashimema bug 24975
14:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24975 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Needs Signoff , Refactor database translations
14:08 Joubu oleonard: bug 24976 - this is why I got confused
14:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24976 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Guided report - "Save" button on last step is misleading
14:08 oleonard Yeah jajm is on fire these days
14:09 oleonard Joubu I tried to get Guided Reports to go away but it turns out some people use them!
14:09 Joubu yep, I read the comments :)
14:09 Joubu well, that's good news, we have features that are used :)
14:10 oleonard The bad news is we have to feel responsible for fixing bugs
14:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #232: ABORTED in 16 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/232/
14:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #208: ABORTED in 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/208/
14:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #780: ABORTED in 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/780/
14:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1238: ABORTED in 1 min 27 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1238/
14:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #164: STILL FAILING in 1 min 18 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/164/
14:15 * ashimema is making space for some 19.05 builds
14:16 jzairo joined #koha
14:17 ashimema bugs further down the tree rely upon it
14:18 ashimema Joubu: Bug further down the tree rely upon 24455.. it's pretty self contained so i wanted to let it in and get those one's moving.. if they stall I can remove it again.. trying to be pragmatic and move things along
14:18 ashimema as for the introduction of moment.js.. the patchset uses it..
14:19 ashimema to manage string parsing and formatting along with timezone handling
14:21 cait just finished the zoom
14:22 Joubu ashimema: where is it used?
14:28 davidnind joined #koha
14:28 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:31 inlibro joined #koha
14:34 jzairo left #koha
14:34 jzairo joined #koha
14:38 caroline jzairo: I added a link to my slides in the youtube comments
14:38 jzairo Thank you caroline!
14:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #82: STILL UNSTABLE in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/82/
14:39 davidnind caroline++
14:39 cait caroline++
14:39 cait1 joined #koha
14:39 * cait still feels watched
14:39 jzairo Thank you cait davidnind and caroline for speaking at the vh for documentation!!
14:39 jzairo cait++
14:39 jzairo caroline++
14:40 davidnind Apologies for being very late - slept through my alarm ....
14:40 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:40 wahanui Congratulations!
14:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #166: FIXED in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/166/
14:40 cait2 joined #koha
14:43 davidnind For those just using GitLab to edit the manual you can keep your fork up-to-date by mirroring (Settings > Repository > Mirroring repositories), will add details to wiki page
14:44 cait2 :)
14:45 jzairo thanks David I will link to that in the post too
14:48 margaret joined #koha
14:48 cait2 we shoudl practice this more often :)
14:52 cait2 jzairo++
14:52 caroline this? doing live edit that don't work?
14:53 ashimema line 29 in the new koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/e​n/includes/ instantiates a moment and then it's used in the subsequent format call for outputting
14:53 ashimema also.. line 30 sets a tz if passed which is where the tz stuff comes in
14:53 jzairo I think people like seeing that, I would love to do it again
14:53 ashimema Joubu ^
14:54 * ashimema is dissapointed he missed it
14:54 Joubu but this include file is not used
14:54 ashimema no.. because this bug just introduces it..
14:55 ashimema the blocked bugs above it use it.
14:55 Joubu ok, not this patch
14:56 Joubu ashimema: if I want to try it, what should I do?
14:58 ashimema https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]attachment=100473
14:58 ashimema that patch uses it for example
14:58 ashimema basically.. include the include file
14:58 cait2 caroline: talking while being watched...?
14:59 ashimema then for anything that relies on api calls with dates in the response for the display you need `$date(data)`
14:59 caroline cait2: ah yes! but don't you already do it during trainings?
14:59 ashimema anywhere you can't use [% data | $KohaDates %] because the data if fetch asynchronously via the API
14:59 ashimema does that make more sense?
14:59 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:59 wahanui Congratulations!
15:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #162: FIXED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/162/
15:01 Joubu trying now
15:03 ashimema What I'm less happy about is there's some code duplication.. that's one of the followup bugs I'll be writing up and asking agustin to do
15:03 davidnind caroline: you made it look so easy! (Including when things don't work the way they should)
15:03 ashimema in short.. one set of code is basically for working with date input fields.. converting from koha format strings to Date for the input picker and back to Koha formatted strings again
15:04 caroline thanks davidnind :) I'm used to things not working in trainings when we're working on test installations
15:04 ashimema the other is just for the formatting side.. taking a rfc3339 string and converting it to a koha formatter string
15:04 lisettelatah joined #koha
15:10 Joubu ashimema: so that does not work :)
15:10 ashimema what..
15:10 ashimema it worked for me
15:10 Joubu 2020-03-25 in DB is displayed 24/03
15:11 Joubu What I am saying for a week...
15:11 Joubu either we rebuild everything, or we continue with the current situation
15:11 Joubu not mixing both
15:16 ashimema what are your sysprefs then?
15:16 ashimema for me it worked consistently
15:16 ashimema I'll test again now
15:17 ashimema and..
15:17 ashimema how does server time compare to the config timezone
15:17 ashimema do those differ
15:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #704: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/704/
15:18 ashimema for me I have to have the config timezone match the client timezone
15:18 ashimema everything breaks if your browser is different to the config
15:18 ashimema hmm
15:18 tcohen is amoyano around?
15:18 ashimema actually.. let me re-check that too
15:19 ashimema I need to take my girls out for their one hours fresh air shortly
15:19 amoyano hi
15:19 wahanui niihau, amoyano
15:20 tcohen amoyano, Joubu just found a problem on date representation in the holds history bug
15:21 * Joubu query tcohen not "just", have been saying it for days already
15:21 Joubu lol
15:22 tcohen I just got the notification you failed the bug, I haven't been tracking any discussion about it
15:22 amoyano hi joubu, just trying to read the history of the chat.. what is the bug you found, if you could explain it to me, please?
15:22 Joubu ashimema: I have nothing in my timezone config
15:22 Joubu amoyano: it's on the bug report
15:23 cait2 left #koha
15:24 Joubu "for me I have to have the config timezone match the client timezone" => How that?
15:24 Joubu that does not make sense
15:25 Joubu 224  <!-- The timezone setting can let you force the timezone for this
15:25 Joubu 225       instance to be something other then the local timezone of the
15:25 Joubu 226       server. e.g. Antarctica/South_Pole -->
15:25 Joubu there is nothing todo with client's tz
15:25 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:25 wahanui Congratulations!
15:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #154: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/154/
15:25 amoyano can you tell me how you tested?
15:27 amoyano joubu: I mean, you opened your browser console and typed something?
15:27 Joubu using the UI. Did you see the screenshot?
15:28 amoyano sorry, didn't notice there was one
15:29 cait bbl
15:30 Joubu amoyano: my recommendation is to not deal with the timezone. You should display what is in DB.
15:30 Joubu Otherwise, like I said before, you need to rethink the whole datetime handling (everywhere).
15:31 inlibro joined #koha
15:31 * ashimema pops out
15:31 ashimema will continue this when I get back
15:34 * ashimema can now see Joubu's issue when testing on bug 20936 though
15:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20936 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, Failed QA , Holds History for patrons in OPAC
15:34 amoyano joubu: according to MySQL, the only data type that supports time zone is timestamp
15:34 ashimema I'm still open to reverting or fixing..
15:34 * ashimema actually goes for this walk now.. bbiab
15:34 amoyano reservedate is not timestamp
15:35 amoyano so you should not use that function to display that column
15:36 amoyano to me the bug is the lack of documentation to explain when to use it
15:37 Joubu when to use what?
15:37 amoyano when column in database is timestamp
15:38 amoyano it's the only one that supports, and understands time zone
15:38 amoyano sorry when to use $datetime function
15:39 Joubu amoyano: the weird thing is that I see problems with date only value :) There is no time part on the expiration date
15:39 amoyano oh.. I confused the bug
15:39 amoyano jeje
15:39 amoyano give me a second
15:41 amoyano yes, then we agree on something without knowing it.. I should not have used $date to display that, hehe.. I'll fix that
15:49 davidnind left #koha
15:51 amoyano joubu, can you please try again?
15:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #83: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/83/
15:56 Joubu did you amend a patch?
16:02 edveal joined #koha
16:04 amoyano joubu: yep
16:10 reiveune bye
16:10 reiveune left #koha
16:15 ashimema erm
16:15 ashimema I dissagree about the whole datetime/date/timestamp conclusion regarding mysql
16:15 ashimema we shouldn't be using them interchangably the way we do..
16:16 ashimema but I don't think we should switch all to timestamp
16:16 ashimema in reality the 'timezone aware' stuff doesn't mean much.. the 'strings' that get stored and output don't include timezone data for the app anyway
16:17 ashimema what timestamp means by being timezone aware is that if you change the timezone of the server then the output string will reflect the new timezone.. but it won't include a timezone in it or output UTC
16:17 ashimema what we want is for consistently storing and retrieving a known fixed timezone.. (the one in our koha config)
16:18 ashimema for that i'd say we should use datetime everywhere.. it support a larger range of string dates
16:18 ashimema and does no internal processing so is very slightly more performant apparently.
16:18 ashimema I'm not sure I understand what you mean by you shouldn't have used $date..
16:19 ashimema will take a look at your updated patch shortly.
16:22 Joubu oleonard: did you agree on dropping NoJS support at the OPAC?
16:22 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:27 enkidu joined #koha
16:31 inlibro joined #koha
16:33 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:33 wahanui Congratulations!
16:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #165: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/165/
16:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #167: SUCCESS in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/167/
16:40 cait joined #koha
16:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #163: UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/163/
16:52 alex_a_ joined #koha
16:53 cait back
16:55 oleonard cait do you know when a serial claim gets a date associated with it?
16:56 oleonard Only after the notification has been sent?
16:57 cait i tihnk either when you generate the csv or the email
16:58 ashimema right.. back again
16:58 ashimema agustin : did you say you're uploaded new patches that remove $date?
16:59 ashimema ah yes.. please add those as follow-ups.. it's really hard to spot changes if they're just updates of the original patches
17:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #166: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/166/
17:04 andrew__ joined #koha
17:05 lisettelatah I'm planning on doing a kohadevbox live(ish) install tomorrow morning, around 8:30 Pacific. I should have a link up on the trello board and wiki after I've tested my stream setup.
17:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #168: UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/168/
17:15 kathryn joined #koha
17:21 cait lisettelatah++
17:21 kathryn hi cait :)
17:21 ashimema agustin around?
17:22 kathryn I hope everyone is keeping well
17:23 cait hi kathryn!
17:24 kathryn it's my first day locked down here, woke up early to enjoy it I are you?
17:26 amoyano ashimema: Here I am
17:26 amoyano Just having lunch
17:26 ashimema I'm commenting on the bug
17:26 khall joined #koha
17:26 ashimema I'll get that done and you can comment in your own time
17:27 ashimema I think i've nailed the issue
17:27 cait kathryn: BSZ has also closed office, we are all working from home - it's still a bit new and strange
17:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #164: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/164/
17:27 amoyano I'll have to make another bug depending on bug 24455 where it makes it possible to disable timezone
17:27 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24455 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, Pushed to master , Date formatting from JS
17:27 amoyano and still format date or datetime
17:31 inlibro joined #koha
17:31 ashimema see my final comment on bug 20396.. hopefully it helps clarify
17:31 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20396 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Omnibus: Cleanup Koha and fight feature creep
17:32 khall joined #koha
17:32 kathryn_ joined #koha
17:34 ashimema amoyano.. I wonder if parseZone may be helpful.
17:37 kathryn__ joined #koha
17:44 kathryn__ joined #koha
17:45 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:56 kathryn__ joined #koha
18:05 lisettelatah cait today is day 3 of working from home and I think my cat is going to be very sad when I have to go back in at some point.
18:17 oleonard lisettelatah: My cats probably couldn't care less but the dogs definitely are happy with this situation
18:23 cait no pets - so it's a little lonely
18:25 khall_ joined #koha
18:26 oleonard cait: If you would like an approximation of what it's like to have a cat and a dog, do this: Bite your hand and then bring yourself a sock from somewhere in the house
18:29 cait oleonard: lol
18:31 lisettelatah oloenard: lol
18:31 Marie-Luce I see more cat in my life since I'm working from home... everyone has a cat while speaking in a video conference
18:31 inlibro joined #koha
18:32 Marie-Luce :)
18:32 * cait contemplates more video phone calls
18:37 amoyano my cat feels "his" home is invaded..
18:44 kathryn__ joined #koha
18:49 amoyano ashimema around?
18:51 ashimema Ish
18:52 amoyano so, I've seen some endpoints in the api, and see how date-time and timestamp are rendered
18:53 amoyano seems the api brings date-time columns with +00:00 offset
18:53 ashimema Check your Koha instance timezone config
18:53 ashimema I believe that if you set that it adds in an offset for the api
18:54 ashimema It default to UTC if not set m
18:54 hayley joined #koha
18:54 ashimema Which is probably wrong ... It should probably default to server local time
18:55 amoyano I mean.. should date-time columns have offset?.. when you try to save dates to date-time column if it has offset it's ignored, but if you do the same to a timestamp it will be converted to UTC
18:55 amoyano that maybe a problem
19:00 ashimema Sorry
19:01 ashimema Your now talking about dB storage time right..
19:01 ashimema I have a bug field which fixes dt_from_string to take offset into account
19:02 ashimema So yeah, you are sort of right
19:02 amoyano but I shouldn't worry about it right now
19:02 ashimema So... In theory all date string in Koha should go through dt_from_string serverside..
19:04 ashimema It will take a date (without a timezone marker) from the database and set it's timezone to the one you have in your config.. it won't mess with the value as far as I can tell.. rather it'll 'label' the value internally as belonging to that timezone
19:05 ashimema These when you then call to RFC string or whatever for outputting in the API it should get the offset added in
19:06 ashimema Viva versa, when an API call included a datetime in RFC format the call to dt_from_string should use it.. then inside that same call it should convert it to the configured timezone internally (this will affect the internal time if the timezones don't match) and then upon storage as we're outputting MySQL time it drops the offset
19:06 andrew__ joined #koha
19:06 ashimema But.. outputs a string that has had the offset applied to it already.
19:08 amoyano great!
19:11 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:18 kathryn__ joined #koha
19:24 rangi morning
19:32 inlibro joined #koha
19:39 cait morning rangi
19:42 hayley joined #koha
20:32 inlibro joined #koha
20:39 did joined #koha
20:42 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:47 cait tcohen: around?
20:48 ashimema @later tell amoyano I've attached a followup to bug 20936.. could you take a look and see if it makes sense for the timezone handling stuff?
20:48 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
20:48 * ashimema heads to bed
20:48 cait good night
20:48 cait sleep well :)
20:48 ashimema nighty night
20:48 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
20:48 wahanui Congratulations!
20:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1239: FIXED in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1239/
20:50 aleisha joined #koha
20:50 aleisha hello
20:51 cait hi aleisha :)
20:51 cait the collapse patron form sections feature was a big hit in today's documenation webinar
20:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #781: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/781/
20:52 cait we talked about adding 'text for release notes' and Andrew did a quick demo - it's also been recorded
20:52 aleisha oh fantastic cait!
20:52 aleisha glad we could get that one over the line, i like how it ended up :)
20:53 aleisha that reminds me i need to remember to put text in release notes
20:53 cait I need to remember devs to do it :)
20:53 cait just looking at another from you - bug 14715
20:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14715 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, Signed Off , Results per page setting for catalog search in staff client and OPAC
20:54 cait I found a comment from severine for problems with result sets over 10 000 from elastic, was there another issue that you remember?
20:55 aleisha sorry what do you mean by another issue?
20:55 aleisha it's been a while since i looked at that patch but i think we fixed the problem with large resultsets by taking out the 'All' option
20:55 cait there is a comment that it's not supposed to work with elaastic, but jonathan says it does, to i think that's the confusion holding it up right now
20:57 aleisha oh okay. i believe i added a note to the syspref about it not working with elasticsearch, and hid the dropdowns if elasticsearch was enabled
20:58 cait yeah... i think that was my fault
20:58 cait i will do some testing and see what i can find
20:59 cait it didn't work for me - but maybe it owrks now, I will test
20:59 aleisha all good, let me know if there's anything else I need to do to get it through :)
20:59 cait will comment on the bug either way - thx!
21:00 amoyano ashimema: I created bug 24980 to do just that.. I'll remove that bug and test your patch
21:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24980 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Date formatting from JS - use timezone only with dates with offset
21:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #209: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/209/
21:06 andreashm joined #koha
21:08 tosca joined #koha
21:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #233: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/233/
21:29 ashimema 😀
21:32 inlibro joined #koha
21:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #782: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/782/
21:43 cait still unstable makes you happy? :)
21:51 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
21:51 wahanui Congratulations!
21:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #705: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/705/
21:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #165: STILL UNSTABLE in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/165/
21:56 jzairo joined #koha
22:01 jzairo joined #koha
22:16 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:16 wahanui Congratulations!
22:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #169: FIXED in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/169/
22:17 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
22:32 inlibro joined #koha
23:21 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
23:32 inlibro joined #koha
23:54 aleisha joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary