IRC log for #koha, 2020-01-15

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:25 kathryn joined #koha
00:35 inlibro joined #koha
00:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #31: UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/31/
00:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #30: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/30/
01:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #31: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/31/
01:07 JesseM joined #koha
01:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #230: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/230/
01:35 inlibro joined #koha
01:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #233: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/233/
01:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #221: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/221/
02:12 bksn joined #koha
02:15 bksn hey guys, is there any kind of stand-alone script which would allow me to catalog books as marc records and then import into koha?
02:17 lukeG joined #koha
02:24 bksn I'll try again tomorrow, thanks! :-)
02:24 bksn left #koha
02:36 inlibro joined #koha
03:21 bdonnahue joined #koha
03:36 inlibro joined #koha
04:24 wizzyrea @later tell bksn marcedit is one
04:24 huginn` wizzyrea: The operation succeeded.
04:36 inlibro joined #koha
05:36 inlibro joined #koha
05:42 chriss joined #koha
06:36 inlibro joined #koha
06:45 cait joined #koha
07:36 inlibro joined #koha
07:41 did joined #koha
07:41 reiveune joined #koha
07:42 reiveune hello
07:47 davidnind joined #koha
07:52 did joined #koha
07:59 greenjimll joined #koha
08:03 alex_a joined #koha
08:03 * magnuse waves
08:07 matts hello
08:07 wahanui hey, matts
08:10 cait joined #koha
08:12 fridolin joined #koha
08:20 sophie_m joined #koha
08:29 paul_p joined #koha
08:38 inlibro joined #koha
08:48 sophie_m joined #koha
09:00 JBoyer joined #koha
09:26 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 24391: Remove event attributes from patron clubs edit template <[…]ab15912e0286f48a9>
09:28 caroline_catlady joined #koha
09:31 ashimema Morning
09:37 inlibro joined #koha
09:49 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:50 lari joined #koha
09:52 lari joined #koha
09:53 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #618: STILL UNSTABLE in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/618/
10:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #69: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]D9_MDB_Latest/69/
10:16 fridolin joined #koha
10:17 vfernandes joined #koha
10:17 vfernandes hi #koha
10:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #89: STILL UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/89/
10:25 fridolin joined #koha
10:37 inlibro joined #koha
10:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1081: SUCCESS in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1081/
10:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #551: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/551/
11:09 did left #koha
11:09 did joined #koha
11:14 khall joined #koha
11:34 davidnind left #koha
11:37 inlibro joined #koha
11:47 tcohen hi vfernandes
11:53 tcohen hi matts magnuse
11:54 andreashm joined #koha
11:55 andreashm joined #koha
12:00 khall joined #koha
12:11 did joined #koha
12:12 kohaputti I hear there is remodeling of issuing rules going on. Anything where I can help?
12:13 ashimema bug 15522
12:13 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15522 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , New interface for revamped circulation rules
12:13 ashimema and friends
12:13 kohaputti ok, so its dependencies should be focus now
12:14 ashimema QA of bug 21156 (if you feel confident in that area)
12:14 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21156 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Signed Off , Internationalization: plural forms, context, and more for JS files
12:14 kohaputti I don't feel confident so I will check the other misssing dependency
12:14 kohaputti https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=18936
12:14 huginn` Bug 18936: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Convert issuingrules fields to circulation_rules
12:14 ashimema or SO of bug 18936
12:14 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18936 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Convert issuingrules fields to circulation_rules
12:15 ashimema I was going to get bernardo to look at the translations one..
12:15 ashimema I already found an issue with the original rebase which Joubu quickly fixed before I SO'd it
12:15 ashimema I reckon an SO from bernardo in this case would count as QA
12:16 kohaputti ok
12:17 ashimema thanks kohaputti
12:17 lari kohaputti++
12:17 oleonard joined #koha
12:17 oleonard Hi #koha
12:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #619: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/619/
12:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #90: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/90/
12:22 kohaputti ashimema, after signing off should I attach the patches from joubu's external repo to bugzilla?
12:26 khall_ joined #koha
12:26 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:26 wahanui Congratulations!
12:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #552: FIXED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/552/
12:31 did joined #koha
12:37 inlibro joined #koha
12:53 cait next irc meetings?
12:54 cait next meetings?
12:54 wahanui next meetings is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
12:54 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:54 wahanui Congratulations!
12:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #32: FIXED in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/32/
12:57 tcohen kohaputti: maybe have them on a branch of yours?
13:00 khall joined #koha
13:05 andreashm joined #koha
13:05 kohaputti tcohen, yeah, can do that too
13:08 Lightsong joined #koha
13:08 Lightsong Test msg
13:10 oleonard Test ansr
13:10 Lightsong Thank you!
13:11 tcohen Test ack_rcvd
13:22 oleonard I feel like we've just been probed.
13:28 tcohen oleonard: I feel we've been approved
13:28 tcohen haha
13:36 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23893: Special care for booleans <[…]470741c1321c67e96>
13:37 * oleonard gives the poor booleans blankets and tea
13:37 tcohen oleonard: LOL
13:37 inlibro joined #koha
13:38 ashimema caroline_catlady about?
13:39 oleonard A little too early I think ashimema
13:39 ashimema ta
13:39 khall joined #koha
13:39 ashimema I think your right.. but I was sure I saw her earlier
13:40 * ashimema is wondering if any documentors are aiming to come to hackfest.. might be nice to have a table for docs there
13:40 ashimema if so.. I'd encourage some different colleagues of mine to attend
13:40 cait you shoudl suggest it to her for sure :)
13:41 oleonard ashimema: Poke her boss about it :D
13:41 andreashm joined #koha
13:41 oleonard (mine too but good luck xD )
13:41 ashimema hehe
13:42 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:43 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:49 tcohen oleonard who do I need to call? WE need you there!
13:49 oleonard :)
13:50 wizzyrea joined #koha
13:52 kohaputti joined #koha
13:53 ashimema meeting in 10
13:54 did joined #koha
14:00 oleonard Sorry, will be absent for the meeting. Back later!
14:00 fridolin joined #koha
14:01 ashimema #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020
14:01 huginn` Meeting started Wed Jan 15 14:01:22 2020 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
14:01 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:01 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_15_january_2020'
14:01 ashimema #topic Introductions
14:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:01 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe
14:01 kohaputti #info Joonas Kylmälä
14:02 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_15_January_2020 Agenda
14:02 ashimema please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
14:02 * ashimema sits on hands and waits patiently
14:02 thd joined #koha
14:03 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:03 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:04 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:04 cait sorry, got distracted
14:05 ashimema shall we continue
14:05 ashimema #topic Announcements
14:05 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:05 cait yes please
14:05 cait I think people will drop in
14:05 cait ping qa_team
14:05 cait ping qa_team?
14:05 cait ping qa team?
14:06 ashimema rmaints?
14:06 wahanui hmmm... rmaints is talljoy, lucas, hayley
14:06 ashimema qa_teamp?
14:06 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:06 ashimema * qa_team?
14:06 cait qa team?
14:06 wahanui qa team are the real gatekeepers, send cookies their way
14:06 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:06 * cait gives up
14:06 andreashm joined #koha
14:06 kidclamp qa_team?
14:06 wahanui hmmm... qa_team is cait Joubu marcelr kohaputti josef_moravec tcohen kidclamp khall
14:06 tcohen Joubu id OFF
14:06 cait thx kidclamp :)
14:07 ashimema #info Marseile Hackfest20 - 23rd-27th March.. get your flights/trains/hotels booked and join us :)
14:07 cait lots to discuss today, so good to wake up some more people
14:08 ashimema #info Kohacon20 - Registrations are open, get yourself registered and start looking into visa applications
14:08 ashimema any other announcements I've missed?
14:08 andreashm joined #koha
14:09 cait #info There will be no Academy this year - feel free to grab any Academy bugs!
14:09 ashimema good one cait.. I forgot that
14:09 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:09 wahanui Congratulations!
14:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #620: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/620/
14:10 ashimema #info Remember to use the `Mentored-by` line in your git commits if you'd like to help someone new :)
14:10 tcohen YAY
14:10 ashimema #topic Update from the Release manager
14:10 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:11 ashimema #info We are now in a experimental period of pushing bigger new features, refactors and enhancements. So far, it seems to be going well, with lots of exciting new developments having made the cut and quick followups fixing issues as they arrise.
14:12 tcohen \o/
14:12 ashimema #info Thanks go out to the QA team and Testers for helping things move along.. and some of the usual suspects and authors for acting quickly when asked to fix the odd inevitable test failure during such a period.
14:12 kohaputti thanks for focusing on the maintanance side for koha code, ashimema !
14:12 ashimema got team :)
14:13 cait go team :)
14:14 did joined #koha
14:15 ashimema that's it from me really.. we have more criticals and majors than I'd like in the queue.. but we can raise that during the QA update section
14:15 ashimema so..
14:15 ashimema #topic Updates from the Release maintainers
14:15 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:15 ashimema rmaints?
14:15 wahanui rmaints is probably talljoy, lucas, hayley
14:15 tcohen is the dashboard up to date?
14:15 cait yes, the criticals need some work - also the old ones need checking so we get the number down again
14:15 cait tcohen: yes?
14:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #70: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]D9_MDB_Latest/70/
14:16 ashimema dashboard is up to date, but we need to continue doing an audit of the majors.. at least some can probably be de-escalated
14:16 tcohen ok, it felt like a cron routine didn't run, but only noticed on the patches submitted list
14:16 tcohen lets tackle the majors ASAP!
14:16 ashimema it's all live as far as I'm aware
14:16 ashimema no crons involved
14:17 ashimema #info Rmaints will be anouncing string freeze iminently for their respective branches
14:17 ashimema #topic Update from the QA team
14:17 Topic for #koha is now Update from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:17 ashimema cait :)
14:18 cait I know :)
14:18 cait #info Queue for QA team is around 80 atm - goal should be to push that a bit lower, but the bigger patches also take more time to review
14:19 cait #info There is a lot of major bugs right now that auditing and fixing
14:19 cait ashimema: remind me of your keyword?
14:19 cait #info There is a keyword RM_priority that should help to select the more urgent ones
14:19 ashimema #info We have 106 `majors` in the queue and need to do some bug wrangling as well as encourage some movement on the NEW bugs.
14:19 ashimema keyword for what?
14:20 cait got it i think, RM_priority
14:20 cait anything else? kohaputti, kidclamp?
14:20 ashimema there's also `rel_20_05_target` which has a list of 65 bugs that nearly made the cut for 19.11 and should be easy to pick off for 20.05
14:20 kidclamp just working on ES bugs and fixes
14:20 kohaputti no, just huge shout out to Joubu for doing 28 passed qa already this month
14:20 kidclamp Joubu++
14:21 cait yep, Joubu++ :)
14:21 tcohen JOubu++
14:21 cait @karma JOubu
14:21 huginn` cait: Karma for "JOubu" has been increased 783 times and decreased 2 times for a total karma of 781.
14:21 cait not case sensitive it seems :)
14:21 cait moving on?
14:22 ashimema Joubu is feeling slight burn out on QA btw.. if we could find a few of his bugs to work through the process it'll help re-motivate him
14:22 cait that's a very good point
14:22 ashimema ok... moving on
14:22 cait also a lot of his is good stuff and fixes
14:22 ashimema #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:22 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
14:22 cait shoudl we work from top to bottom?
14:23 kohaputti cait, sounds good to me
14:23 ashimema #chair cait
14:23 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema cait
14:23 cait ashimema: me?
14:23 wahanui it has been said that cait is really good at running into things
14:23 ashimema yup
14:23 cait oh yep... i have to sore spots as prove wahanui
14:23 cait ok, the first we are looking at is INVOICES
14:23 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ices_endpoint_RFC
14:24 ashimema lol
14:24 cait tcohen: can you explain the idea of close?
14:24 tcohen you mean closed
14:24 cait yes
14:24 kohaputti I assumed the close comes from the close_date value
14:24 cait there is no closed in the db
14:24 kohaputti i.e. whether it is defined or not
14:25 tcohen well, in the code and templates we usually check if closedate is set to something
14:25 ashimema yup
14:25 tcohen and render 'Closed'
14:25 tcohen in JavaScript it will be handy to just have a boolean with that calculated
14:25 cait so that would be an 'extra calculated value' that we expose?
14:25 tcohen so you write if (  invoice.closed ) { ... }
14:25 tcohen cait exactly, we do it in several places
14:25 cait and when you set 'closed' it will put in the current date?
14:26 cait POST I should say
14:26 tcohen right, there should be a route POST /.../invoices/:invoice_id/close { close_date: ... }
14:26 tcohen or similar
14:27 cait ok
14:27 ashimema is close_date readonly?
14:27 tcohen I haven't thought about that yet, I was focusing more on the mappings to get feedback
14:27 cait I think we will agree on shipping_cost_budget_id = shipping_cost_fund_id
14:27 ashimema and I agree.. we should use 'date_closed' to be clear of it's content I feel
14:27 ashimema past tense
14:27 cait close_date = date_closed - what is better semantically?
14:28 cait i see we mostly have date at the end, so withdrawin that suggestion
14:28 cait maybe closing_date?
14:28 kohaputti cait, you mean shipping_cost_budget_id => shipping_cost_fund_id ?
14:28 kohaputti cait, I agree with that
14:28 thd I might suggest closing_date .
14:28 cait sorry phone
14:28 tcohen I agree with thd
14:28 ashimema closing suggest future tense to me..
14:28 thd I meant even closed_date .
14:28 ashimema can it/shoult it be in the future
14:28 khall #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:28 thd ... as opposed to close_date
14:29 thd ... close_date seems to be grammatically difficult to apprehend.
14:29 ashimema I bet we don't have a patturn for date params...
14:29 cait isn't closing the noun?
14:29 ashimema i.e date_* vs *_date
14:29 thd closing is also fine.
14:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #91: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/91/
14:30 thd closing would be customary
14:30 tcohen closing would allow for future
14:30 kohaputti how have we put it in other end points / is there any with close/closing?
14:30 cait from what I see for consistency it shoudl be _date
14:30 cait but otherwise i think we don't have closing
14:30 thd If we use closing_date would be customary English.
14:30 cait we close subscriptions - but i woudl argue it's the wrong term there
14:31 cait it's more cancel/end
14:31 ashimema if we use `closing` then the `closed` boolean would need rethinking ;)
14:31 cait hm, no
14:31 * ashimema can't entirely remember how closed is used
14:31 thd ashimema++
14:31 cait because that is the status
14:31 kohaputti date_closed?
14:31 cait closed = 1
14:31 cait kohaputti: date at the end
14:31 cait :)
14:31 ashimema I meed the code that it uses cait
14:32 cait tcohen: which one do you want?
14:32 ashimema currently 'closed' = 'closedate contains anything, past, present or future'
14:32 cait i have a new idea actually
14:32 cait order_date
14:32 kohaputti we have shipping_date already there
14:32 tcohen I'm readnig the code
14:32 cait closing a basket switches the status to ordered
14:32 ashimema but a 'future' closing date should not set closed to true
14:32 kohaputti so closing_date would match with that
14:32 cait we are not very clear about that in all parts of the code, but a closed basket is ordered
14:33 cait an open basket is 'new' (unfinished, in progress)
14:33 ashimema we have a real mix of date vs date
14:33 ashimema even within endpoints... patrons for example has 'date_enrolled' and 'expiry_date'
14:33 kohaputti cait, we are discussing invoice here, not basket
14:33 cait kohaputti: agh, you are right
14:34 cait sorry, the phone call threw me off a little
14:34 thd Having date before close as in date_closed seems counter to the preferred order of terms in variable naming unless time periods have importance over function.
14:35 tcohen lately, I prefered putting the function before, as in suggestor_id, billing_date
14:35 thd tcohen++
14:35 * ashimema is happy either way around but likes consistency
14:35 tcohen but I don't have a strong opinion on this, I am all for consistency
14:35 ashimema so.. closed_date is fine by me..
14:35 tcohen and I reckon we can improve our naming consistency
14:36 kohaputti ashimema, but the other ones are future, like shipping_date
14:36 ashimema and I think it is 'closed' because I don't think we allow for closing an invoice in the future
14:36 thd Yes, if we develop or elicit principles, then we should apply them consistently including revisiting previous work.
14:37 ashimema shipping is one of those more evil english words.. I see it as a noun there and as such I don't attach a tense
14:37 ashimema lol
14:37 tcohen thd if you volunteer to review existing endpoints, I can implement the changes
14:37 cait closed_date it is
14:37 cait do we have other things for invoices? move on?
14:37 * thd always volunteers.
14:38 inlibro joined #koha
14:38 tcohen thd will be looking forward to that
14:38 thd There is a principle contradiction.
14:38 kohaputti hmm, in the basket API RFC close_date was suggested
14:39 tcohen kohaputti: I did it very fast so I could get it reviewed
14:39 thd If we have some expectation of following the GUI, then either the API or the GUI needs changing ...
14:39 tcohen don't be strict on the original proposal, it is open for discussion
14:39 fridolin joined #koha
14:40 cait the GUI says close: i think
14:40 cait or closed... nm
14:40 thd ... Is shipping_cost_fund_id consistent with the GUI currently and not shipping_cost_fund_id?
14:40 cait yes
14:40 cait it's called shipping and fund
14:40 cait and id to be clear it requires an internal id
14:41 cait i know if we don't vote this, we will block tcohen's work
14:42 cait so could we agree on closed_date and *fund* ?
14:42 amoyano_ joined #koha
14:42 kohaputti I can agree, how to vote? :)
14:42 ashimema +1 from me
14:42 cait good question
14:42 thd Also there are other API section comments preferring the use of the word price to the word cost.  Price has more ambiguity.
14:42 tcohen is someone updating the wiki?
14:42 Lightsong1 joined #koha
14:43 andreashm joined #koha
14:43 ashimema I haven't updated the wiki yet
14:43 cait @start vote "Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)? (yes, no, abstain)
14:43 huginn` cait: Error: No closing quotation
14:43 cait @start vote Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)? (yes, no, abstain)
14:43 huginn` cait: I suck
14:43 cait yes,...
14:43 cait help?
14:43 wahanui help is appreciated for bugs and keeping jenkins happy
14:43 Lightsong joined #koha
14:44 kohaputti cait, try adding the quotes
14:44 ashimema #vote yes
14:44 cait found the mistake
14:44 thd #vote yes
14:44 cait @startvote Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)? (yes, no, abstain)
14:44 huginn` cait: I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready
14:44 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn`.
14:44 cait #yes
14:44 cait #vote yes
14:44 kohaputti #vote yes
14:44 tcohen #vote yes
14:44 cait hm no
14:44 ashimema #startvote Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)? (yes, no, abstain)
14:44 huginn` Begin voting on: Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)? Valid vote options are , yes, no, abstain, .
14:44 huginn` Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:44 cait I am sorry everyone :(
14:44 tcohen #vote yes
14:44 kohaputti #vote yes
14:44 ashimema #vote yes
14:44 cait #vote yes
14:44 tcohen cait++
14:45 cait thx ashimema
14:45 ashimema sorry.. I ws mid looking up how it worked again
14:45 cait how hard can it be?
14:45 ashimema hehe
14:45 cait endvote?
14:45 ashimema #endvote
14:45 huginn` Voted on "Can the Invoices endpoint be implemented as described on the wiki with the changes suggested and discussed today (closed_date, fund)?" Results are
14:45 huginn` yes (4): ashimema, cait, tcohen, kohaputti
14:45 cait next one
14:45 wahanui next one is probably by Jon Knight.. he's a customer (not that i've ever actually met him though in this case).. that'll get me brownie points all round :)
14:45 cait BASKETS
14:45 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]kets_endpoint_RFC
14:45 kohaputti wait
14:46 kohaputti invoices..
14:46 kohaputti what about discussing the readonly for closed_date?
14:46 kohaputti and the new endpoint for closing / opening the invoice
14:46 tcohen kohaputti I agree with having it read only
14:46 tcohen lets vote it
14:46 cait i think we only had the mapping so far - probably can be solved on the bug itself
14:46 cait tcohen: the readonly?
14:47 cait #startvote Shoudl we implement closed_date as readonly (yes, no, abstain)
14:47 huginn` Unable to parse vote topic and options.
14:47 tcohen I think I will refine the proposal with those details, lets vote the mappings
14:47 kohaputti I don't have an opinion on this, I would prefer to get some info on pros and cons
14:47 cait oh gah.
14:47 cait ok, so better hash that out on the bug .)
14:47 cait shoudl not stop development for now
14:48 cait baskets then?
14:48 tcohen FTR
14:48 kohaputti I'm up for leaving it to the developer
14:48 cait can you check on my comments on the wiki?
14:48 tcohen I'm working on the orders endpoint, which got pushed
14:48 tcohen I'm extending it so we can embed related objects on the response
14:48 tcohen that's why I need to have this mappings
14:48 tcohen I'm not jumping into developing those endpoints (yet)
14:49 tcohen I'm doing more barebones work
14:49 ashimema ok..lets just talk mappings for now
14:49 ashimema note vs notes..
14:49 tcohen notes
14:49 cait we got the notes on the others, so that's just a consistency one
14:49 cait close_date = order_date
14:49 ashimema I would say it depends on how the field is constructed.. if if can return an array of notes then notes.. if it returns a single field.. then 'note'
14:49 cait that was what i meant earlier...
14:50 cait we can't for the others
14:50 did joined #koha
14:50 ashimema in my opinion
14:50 cait well in theory you could make the items one repeatable
14:50 cait but the patron one not
14:50 ashimema indeed
14:50 thd note singular is a common convention in MARC, etc. but it may be repeatable.
14:50 cait we coudl say the others are wrong and stick with it
14:51 cait the more interesting are the other 4
14:52 cait quick hands up on note vs notes?
14:52 ashimema agreed
14:52 cait abstain
14:52 ashimema notes vs note I'm not that picky about
14:53 kohaputti abstain
14:53 thd note at least if repeatable
14:53 andreashm joined #koha
14:53 cait guess it's tomas to pick then - tie breaker :)
14:53 ashimema it wont be repeatable.. json doesn't allow repeatable keys
14:54 thd Lets all fix that bug in json .
14:54 cait close_date = order_date?
14:54 ashimema if you want repeatable then it's `notes: [ note1, note2 ]`
14:54 ashimema ordered_date perhaps
14:54 ashimema again.. to add the tense
14:54 tcohen ordered_date++
14:55 cait it#s interesteing
14:55 kohaputti is the basket status ordered in the interanet?
14:55 cait I think it might be a german thing
14:55 kohaputti when it is closed
14:55 cait for me sticking nouns together works :)
14:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1082: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1082/
14:55 tcohen I tend to prefer ordering_date, but I guess it is because of my realtime spanish-english translation
14:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #553: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/553/
14:55 tcohen and that's why I raise this for peer review
14:55 tcohen he
14:55 cait i mean... we are famous for doing that - no critique, different perception
14:55 ashimema I hate english
14:56 cait lol
14:56 ashimema it's very much an 'eye of the beholder' language
14:56 cait learn german, you might love english more then :)
14:56 * ashimema speaks minimal german
14:56 cait but order is agreed on?
14:56 cait order*
14:56 kohaputti cait, nope
14:56 cait ok
14:56 cait kohaputti: close?
14:57 kohaputti I don't have latest master on my hands now but in the older version intranet states everywhere close basket, closed, etc.
14:57 kohaputti no ordered date
14:57 ashimema kidclamp.. remind us exactly what closing a basket actually does
14:57 cait it changes the orderstatus from new to ordered
14:57 cait (not kidclamp... but)
14:57 thd English is very mailable, however, some things seem natural and others not, and there are conventions.
14:57 cait and only orders from closed baskets can be received
14:57 caroline_catlady joined #koha
14:57 ashimema and can you still  'unclose' a basked.. and what does that do?
14:58 kohaputti cait, ah, I think the countdown for missing items starts also on the time when basket is closed
14:58 cait it changes the status back
14:58 kohaputti so ordered sounds good
14:58 caroline_catlady hi all!
14:58 cait receivedremains received ,b ut orderd changes back to new
14:58 ashimema I think the issue we have here is that the code doesn't make much sense to start with :P
14:58 cait yes, i think it's also used for late orders
14:58 kohaputti cait, yes, late orders is what I meant, there is the page where it shows if order has not arrived x days later from closing basket
14:59 cait koha assumes that it's when you are done entering the data and it's 'ordered' but it's a little muddy right now
14:59 kohaputti so that would imply closing date is order date
14:59 cait there is an order date displayed in some places in koha
14:59 cait i know there are some bugs around that - we might want to work on that a bit, but from the workflow... it hink it would be correct
15:00 kohaputti ok, up for vote?
15:00 cait some bugs argue you shoudl be able to edit the date - as you might have used the online portal - but that could be done stil
15:00 thd ordered_date avoids ambiguity about the time period referenced for the order such as not necessarily being the same as the date in which the vendor received or acknowledged the order.
15:01 cait ordered_date then?
15:01 cait yes
15:01 thd yes
15:01 cait (staying away from the voting tool for the small ones9
15:01 ashimema +1
15:01 amoyano_ ordered_date++
15:01 cait authorised_by = basically i'd like to have _id whenever we are referring to some internal id
15:01 cait we do that in other tables as far as I could see
15:01 cait funds for example has an owner_id
15:02 cait of curse we have fund_id... borrower_id etc.
15:02 thd cait++
15:02 cait oh patron_id sorry
15:02 cait this will come up again later in suggestions
15:02 caroline_catlady joined #koha
15:02 cait managed_by = manager_id (one of the suggestions there) - but not sure what would fit here
15:02 tcohen hola amoyano_
15:03 cait actually... maybe authorised is wrong and it should just be 'creator_id'?
15:03 ashimema how are we doing embeds here tcohen
15:03 tcohen what do you mean, ashimema?
15:03 ashimema authorised_by
15:03 tcohen I haven't got there, ashimema
15:03 tcohen but I wrote
15:03 ashimema to.. if you embed the linked patron how does the final object look
15:04 thd Yes, if the value is not authorised to authorise, then the person should not be identified as authorising.
15:04 tcohen the only one I wrote
15:04 tcohen is suggestion.suggestor
15:04 ashimema do we have both `authorised_by_id` and `authorised_by` fields present
15:04 tcohen which holds a patron object
15:04 ashimema or do we manipulate `authorised_by` so it's either an id or an object
15:04 tcohen we do, yes
15:04 tcohen we have both
15:05 * ashimema can't remember how he did it in rl.. but again so long as we're consistent
15:06 ashimema so.. if we're not mutating the key then we should have authorised_by_id slot for the id and authorised_by (or perhaps authorised_by_user) slot for the embed
15:06 ashimema does that make sense..
15:07 ashimema from a JS developers side.. do you have an opinion there amoyano_
15:07 cait it shows as 'created by' int he gui
15:08 ashimema aren't create and authorise distinct steps..
15:08 tcohen I prefer creator: { patron_id: ... }
15:08 ashimema grr.. there's no created_by field.
15:08 amoyano_ I believe that if the keys are the same, the one with embeds should replace the other
15:09 amoyano_ but the name really depends on the "sub" that gets the embedded object in Koha::Object
15:09 tcohen amoyano_ they are not exactly the same (creator_id, creator)
15:09 ashimema so you would say "without embed = { authorised_by : 1 }" vs "with embed = { authorised_by : { patron_id : 1, name : "humpty dumpty" ... }"
15:09 thd If only an authorised person can create the basket / order then creator is much clearer.
15:10 thd s/creator/creator_id/
15:10 amoyano_ tcohen in that case we will have both
15:10 oleonard-away joined #koha
15:11 AndrewIsh joined #koha
15:12 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
15:12 tcohen ok
15:12 ashimema okies.. both is find and good
15:12 ashimema in which case.. I would add _id to the one's that are id's
15:12 cait not sure in case of this meeting ;)
15:12 ashimema and worry about the key of the embedded object later ;)
15:13 tcohen ashimema: we are trying to be consistent on that front
15:13 * amoyano_ agrees
15:13 ashimema and.. as for created vs authorised I would say it's history that's confusing us..
15:14 ashimema if the db field is 'authorisedby' but it actually contains whoever created the order and there's not a distinct authorisation step.. then I'd stick to 'created' in the api
15:14 cait I'd say it's historic yes
15:15 cait +1
15:15 ashimema that leaves the door open for future development if we ever want to allow for one person to create a basket and require a second person to authorize it and we want to record both values
15:15 ashimema why is acq so hard!
15:15 cait I dunno
15:15 * ashimema needs to fly off to get the kids
15:16 cait almost sorry for commenting ;)
15:16 ashimema can you take the lead for a few minutes cait.. just need to pop to the school and will try to join from my phone
15:16 cait i am not attached to the next too
15:16 cait billing_library
15:17 tcohen cait: it is the purpose, having you all comment on this
15:17 thd Acquisitions is difficult because too many things can and do go wrong in real world acquisitions which have been part of my job at various times.
15:17 kohaputti cait, the suggestion for billing_library is to replace it with invoicing_library?
15:17 cait an idea to discuss
15:17 cait realyl not sure about that one
15:17 cait the gui says delivery place and billing place - but this feature is not very clear in itself
15:18 cait it shows up on the basket group PDFs but not in another spot i can come up with right now
15:18 cait afaik there is no 'feature' for it apart from store and display
15:18 cait we do store branchcodes = library_ids
15:19 tcohen invoicing_library_id
15:19 tcohen should be
15:19 cait I think library is way better than 'place'
15:20 cait +1
15:20 cait hm or does it imply the library is invoicing?
15:20 cait ithink it's the one to get th einvoice
15:20 kohaputti here I think it means that the invoice is for the library to pay
15:20 kohaputti soo the vendor sends the invoice to that library
15:20 cait yes, to invoicing_library probably doesn't work
15:21 kohaputti that implies to me the library is sending an invoice
15:21 cait invoice_libarary_id? (love nouns :P)
15:21 lukeG joined #koha
15:21 cait oh yay, another native speaker ;)
15:21 cait btw oleonard: are you hiding? :)
15:21 kohaputti invoiced_library?
15:21 cait oooh
15:21 cait like that
15:21 kohaputti but that would also mean they might have already received the invoice?
15:21 cait invoiced_library_id? :)
15:21 * oleonard stays out of acquisitions arguments
15:22 cait oleonard: oh pleease :)
15:22 thd ordering_library might be closer to the function performed.
15:22 kohaputti thd, there is deliveryplace db column separately
15:22 kohaputti aaah, but that is already delivery_library
15:23 kohaputti so ordering_library_id sounds also good option
15:23 kohaputti any more suggestions?
15:24 amoyano_ I like ordering_library_id
15:24 thd Is the value meant to hold an ID or a name?
15:24 cait it's the one to get the invoice
15:24 cait that can be different to the one ordering
15:25 cait delivery = gets the package
15:25 thd oh wow :)
15:25 cait billing = gets the invoice
15:25 cait order might be a central library
15:25 cait they coudl all 3 be different hings
15:25 thd Acquisitions is very difficult.
15:25 cait yes...
15:26 cait i htink thisis probably targetted at consortia
15:26 kohaputti who is the author for this endpoint?
15:26 cait tcohen:
15:26 cait all the acq
15:26 cait and suggestions
15:26 kohaputti tcohen, will the delivery_library have number id or the branchcode?
15:27 cait branchcode = library_id
15:27 kohaputti just clearing up this naming now with whether to have _id or not
15:27 ashimema Good question
15:27 cait branchcode is the prrimary key on branches
15:27 ashimema True
15:27 kohaputti ok, so branchcode would be the id in this case
15:27 cait and branchcode = library_id so far
15:27 tcohen branchcode  = library_id
15:28 tcohen in all the places
15:28 thd invoice_receiving_library or invoice_receiving_library_id seems to remove ambiguity.
15:28 tcohen _id should be there
15:28 kohaputti so we should definitely add the _id then here also if tcohen is planning to put the branchcode there as response
15:28 cait maybe billing is actually good
15:28 andreashm joined #koha
15:28 cait oh
15:28 tcohen so there's no ambiguity if we embed the actualy related object
15:28 cait invoiced_library_id
15:29 kohaputti cait, the problem with invoiced_library_id is that the invoice might have not been sent out yet.
15:29 cait i hate language
15:29 kohaputti though, maybe "invoiced library" has two meanings
15:29 ashimema Library_to_invoice
15:30 cait the one to be invoiced wit this...
15:30 ashimema Perhaps
15:30 ashimema The 'ing' kinda works here as it's tense agnostic
15:30 ashimema Invoicing_library
15:31 cait ashimema: you get the native speaker points
15:31 tcohen I need to feed Manuel, leaving this discussion in good hands
15:31 thd However, with enough parameters, there might be invoide_received (bool) to avoid improper implication of invoiced in past tense.
15:31 tcohen catch you later!
15:31 ashimema Me struggles to typed on phone
15:31 cait ashimema: but it's not the one issuign the invoice?
15:31 cait not sure how to continue here - shoudl we give it another go in 2 weeks?
15:31 cait and everyone comments on the things before?
15:31 kohaputti invoice_library_id would be my choice if we go with delivery_library_id – just to be consistend
15:32 ashimema That works for me too kohaputti.. still tense agnostic
15:32 ashimema I like that
15:32 thd kohaputti++
15:32 ashimema Let's go with that
15:33 kohaputti +1
15:33 amoyano_ invoice_library_id and in the wiki specify that it's "the library that receives the invoice"
15:34 kohaputti cait, are you updating wiki?
15:34 cait i'd rather have tcohen do it
15:34 cait my brain is not working so well today
15:35 thd I have slept for a change.
15:35 cait does wednesday in 2 weeks work?
15:35 cait same time?
15:35 ashimema I can update the wiki upon my return from the school gates
15:35 cait thx ashimema!
15:35 ashimema Yes for me
15:35 cait #action ashimema to update wiki pages
15:36 cait #info Running out of time - further endpoint discussion postponed to next meeting in 2 weeks time
15:36 cait #topic Set time of next meeting
15:36 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 15 January 2020)
15:36 cait #info Next meeting: 29 January 2020, 14 UTC
15:37 cait #endmeeting
15:37 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:37 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Jan 15 15:37:02 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:37 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-01-15-14.01.html
15:37 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-01-15-14.01.txt
15:37 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]15-14.01.log.html
15:37 kohaputti thanks everyone! :)
15:37 cait thx to everyone sticking aroudn fighting with language :)
15:37 cait trying to get things right proves difficult!
15:38 inlibro joined #koha
15:39 cait tcohen++
15:42 khall joined #koha
15:43 khall_ joined #koha
15:48 did joined #koha
15:48 greenjimll joined #koha
16:14 fridolin left #koha
16:14 bdonnahue joined #koha
16:18 reiveune bye
16:18 reiveune left #koha
16:22 ashimema matts about?
16:24 lisettelatah joined #koha
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21250: DBRev <[…]5364fc897ef098003>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 20567: Count found holds for holds limit <[…]487aa8f88768de4c8>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 20567: Add tests <[…]934f6f3476ad516e6>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21520: (QA follow-up): Updatedatabase <[…]1f3a3f48fae3051ca>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21520: QA Follow-up: do not build html tags with TT conditions <[…]a67759fc532ea3a6b>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 24275: Apply anti-the to title column in inventory table <[…]bf3d4ca29ae4fca64>
16:29 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21520: More complex OAI sets mappings <[…]bcf5a4cd9e36a192b>
16:31 ashimema mtj around.. any updates on packaging?
16:31 ashimema we seem to have a growing number of people using D10 in the wild
16:32 mtj hiya, i do have a couple of fixes...
16:33 ashimema are we able to point Jenkins at your test repo so we can start testing against it.. then more of us can jump in and do the perl side fixes quickly
16:34 mtj yes, ill update the d10 bz later today with the info
16:35 ashimema thanks dude
16:38 inlibro joined #koha
17:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1083: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1083/
17:10 lukeG joined #koha
17:14 caroline_catlady joined #koha
17:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #554: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/554/
17:22 khall joined #koha
17:23 lavamind_ joined #koha
17:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #92: STILL UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/92/
17:26 oleonard cait still around?
17:26 cait yep
17:28 oleonard I'm looking again at Bug 24352
17:28 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24352 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , OpacItemLocation is buggy
17:29 oleonard Are you still seeing no call numbers even when your items have call numbers?
17:30 cait it was not the callnumbers
17:30 cait it was th label Collections(s) showing when there as nothingto display
17:30 cait so just Collection(s) .
17:31 cait i checked the record for that one and the items indeed had no collections
17:31 cait the callnumbers was david i think
17:31 oleonard But you should still see call numbers even if there are no collections
17:33 cait hm nothing showed there
17:33 cait i mean i saw the first line as expected sorry
17:33 cait i shoudl say that
17:33 cait the line with the callnumbers was ok, it was the empty collections line that irritated me
17:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #621: UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/621/
17:35 * ashimema broked it :(
17:37 cait you should stop
17:37 cait me too
17:38 inlibro joined #koha
17:40 oleonard cait:[…]?p=15791100200279
17:41 oleonard And:[…]?p=15791100203899
17:41 cait I need to have another look - maybe i DID NOT have itemcallnumbers
17:41 oleonard In the "location" example, the items have no location defined but the call numbers still show up
17:41 cait can you just comment on the bug?
17:42 cait tell me I am stupid or something, it will show in my inbox again :)
17:42 cait well... or be nice
17:44 kidclamp joined #koha
17:50 lisettelatah joined #koha
17:51 cait left #koha
17:51 cait joined #koha
17:52 cait left #koha
18:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #71: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]D9_MDB_Latest/71/
18:06 tcohen ashimema did I break things again?
18:06 tcohen hi mtj
18:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #95: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_U18/95/
18:11 ashimema Nah, twas Matt's this time
18:11 ashimema Well.. me adding a follow-up to fix something else I think
18:12 tcohen :-D
18:13 ashimema I'll fix it later this evening once dinner and things are out if the way.. my guess is I just need to add mock data for the two new fields in all the relevant tests.
18:14 * ashimema guessed 'not null' from the code but isn't 100% sure until I look at those tests in more detail.. the bug probably should have failed QA..
18:14 ashimema Kohastructure update was missing entirely
18:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #94: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D9/94/
18:23 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
18:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #94: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/94/
18:37 cait joined #koha
18:38 inlibro joined #koha
18:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #96: UNSTABLE in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_U18/96/
19:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #95: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/95/
19:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #95: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D9/95/
19:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #96: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/96/
19:32 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
19:32 wahanui Congratulations!
19:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #97: FIXED in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_U18/97/
19:34 hayley joined #koha
19:39 inlibro joined #koha
19:42 greenjimll joined #koha
19:47 rangi morning
19:50 ashimema Gday
19:51 aleisha hello
19:51 wahanui salut, aleisha
19:51 oleonard Good morning NZ
19:52 bag bang!
19:52 bag !bang
19:52 AnnaBoten There is no hunt right now! You can start a hunt with the 'start' command
19:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #96: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D9/96/
20:00 * cait waves
20:39 inlibro joined #koha
20:58 khall_ joined #koha
21:05 lukeG joined #koha
21:39 inlibro joined #koha
21:45 hayley @later tell lukeG hey luke, don't forget to update the Versions released in on BZ for the backports to 19.05! I will start to correct the ones that have been missed :)
21:45 huginn` hayley: The operation succeeded.
21:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #98: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_U18/98/
21:51 lukeG Thanks for cleaning up after me Hayley :)
21:51 hayley not a problem! :)
21:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #97: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/97/
21:58 cait hayley++ :)
21:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #97: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D9/97/
22:05 lukeG I guess, ive havent been updating that field, ever. Will start now
22:07 hayley lukeG++ :)
22:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #222: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/222/
22:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #231: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/231/
22:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #234: UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/234/
22:39 inlibro joined #koha
22:49 Marie-Luce Gooday
22:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #99: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_U18/99/
22:51 hayley Hello!
22:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #98: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/98/
23:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #98: UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D9/98/
23:19 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
23:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #100: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/100/
23:26 deb-CSPL joined #koha
23:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #99: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.05_D8/99/
23:39 inlibro joined #koha
23:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #100: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/100/
23:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #101: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/101/
23:58 aleisha joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary