IRC log for #koha, 2019-09-12

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:39 bdonnahue joined #koha
00:52 inlibro joined #koha
01:52 inlibro joined #koha
02:52 inlibro joined #koha
03:53 inlibro joined #koha
04:46 alexbuckley joined #koha
04:53 inlibro joined #koha
05:00 cait joined #koha
05:02 cait1 joined #koha
05:08 alexbuckley joined #koha
05:10 cait1 left #koha
05:37 andreashm joined #koha
05:39 andreash_ joined #koha
05:47 ibeardslee joined #koha
05:53 inlibro joined #koha
05:55 kohaputti joined #koha
06:07 kohaputti joined #koha
06:39 reiveune joined #koha
06:40 reiveune hello
06:40 alexbuckley joined #koha
06:53 inlibro joined #koha
06:54 alex_a joined #koha
06:55 alex_a Bonjour
06:57 fridolin joined #koha
06:58 cait joined #koha
06:58 cait left #koha
07:04 kohaputti joined #koha
07:21 marcelr joined #koha
07:21 marcelr hi #koha
07:22 paul_p joined #koha
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: DBRev <[…]fe042d211a10e071d>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: (QA follow-up) API-related fixes <[…]0048deac196ed80ac>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: (QA follow-up) Fix atomic update <[…]d2cbd8be1f35dd194>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: (follow-up) Fix qa fails <[…]87a572f1278be0a17>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: Implement fines view <[…]e4d26bae0ae2630e7>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: Add ability to turn feature on and off <[…]577595a9c8cd60dfb>
07:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20691: Database update <[…]4fb91b663c186294e>
07:53 inlibro joined #koha
07:54 bdonnahue joined #koha
07:54 blou joined #koha
07:55 bdonnahue joined #koha
08:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #863: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/863/
08:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #347: UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/347/
08:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #379: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/379/
08:45 calire joined #koha
08:49 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:51 vfernandes joined #koha
08:53 inlibro joined #koha
09:50 janPasi_ joined #koha
09:50 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #348: FIXED in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/348/
09:54 inlibro joined #koha
10:03 calire joined #koha
10:49 andreashm joined #koha
10:54 inlibro joined #koha
10:56 andreash_ joined #koha
10:59 andreashm joined #koha
11:18 khall joined #koha
11:21 lukeG joined #koha
11:22 lukeG1 joined #koha
11:27 fridolin joined #koha
11:41 khall joined #koha
11:43 davidnind joined #koha
11:50 khall_ joined #koha
11:53 khall joined #koha
11:54 inlibro joined #koha
11:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #165: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/165/
12:04 calire joined #koha
12:04 calire left #koha
12:04 lukeG joined #koha
12:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #157: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/157/
12:09 oleonard joined #koha
12:09 oleonard Hi #koha
12:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #164: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/164/
12:18 magnuse hi oleonard
12:19 gk joined #koha
12:20 gk Hi Koha
12:21 calire1 joined #koha
12:21 calire1 left #koha
12:22 gk Koha 19.05 on Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 Package Installation: Errors at Web Installtion. Error 1: The following error occured while importing database structure DBD:mysql:st excecute failed. BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column ‘changed fields’ can’t have a default value at /usr/share/perl5DBIx/ line 273.
12:23 gk Error2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Table 'koha_test.discharges' doesn't exist at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Patron/ line 31
12:24 gk Instead of 205 tables I find only 160 tables in koha database.
12:25 calire joined #koha
12:25 calire left #koha
12:28 oleonard gk: I see results in my web searches that suggest it may be because MySQL is in "strict" mode
12:28 oleonard I don't know anything about it... just wanted to pass that on.
12:30 gk Thanks oleonard.  How can I fix it?
12:31 oleonard gk: I suggest searching the web for how to disable strict mode in mysql. Unless there's someone here who can tell you how to do it
12:31 gk Thank you. I will do that.
12:44 * oleonard bbl
12:52 caroline_catlady good morning!
12:53 davidnind hi caroline_catlady!
12:54 inlibro joined #koha
13:03 lucyvh joined #koha
13:04 caroline_catlady @davidnind meeting?
13:04 huginn caroline_catlady: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
13:04 davidnind Anyone around for the documentation meeting?
13:04 caroline_catlady I'm here!
13:04 davidnind I should read before I hit enter!:)
13:04 caroline_catlady :)
13:04 lucyvh Yes I'm here
13:04 caroline_catlady hi lucyvh!
13:04 davidnind Hi lucyvh!
13:05 lucyvh Hiboth
13:05 davidnind #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019
13:05 huginn Meeting started Thu Sep 12 13:05:12 2019 UTC.  The chair is davidnind. Information about MeetBot at
13:05 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:05 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:05 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_12_september_2019'
13:05 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
13:05 davidnind #topic Introductions
13:05 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:06 caroline_catlady #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inlibro
13:06 davidnind #info David Nind
13:06 lucyvh #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey PTFS Europe
13:07 paul_p joined #koha
13:07 davidnind Looks like it is just us!
13:07 davidnind #topic Action points
13:07 Topic for #koha is now Action points (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:08 davidnind Looks like my list hasn't magically disappeared!
13:08 davidnind I've been working through installation, but not much to share yet or progress on other tasks
13:09 caroline_catlady I didn't get much done on the git guide either
13:09 davidnind #inofo Agenda https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]12_September_2019
13:09 davidnind #info https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]12_September_2019
13:09 davidnind Starting to feel very bad about lack of any visible progress!
13:10 caroline_catlady thd has been making good progess on the wiki update
13:10 davidnind yes, that is great - a lot of work to get things working
13:10 davidnind will be great to have a more up-to-date version of mediawiki
13:11 ashimema thd++
13:11 davidnind #info Good progress being made on the wiki update by thd
13:11 caroline_catlady yes thd++
13:12 davidnind Quite keen to make some progress on an installation guide
13:12 caroline_catlady So davidnind what would be your priorities for you and for us?
13:13 caroline_catlady work on action points or work on the manual, or something else?
13:13 * ashimema would also like to point out we now have 70 until the planned release
13:13 magnuse days?
13:13 caroline_catlady or do you want to assign tasks to different ppl?
13:13 ashimema It would be good to have some help chasing authors of 'new features' for this cycle to get corresponding manual submissions in asap.
13:14 ashimema 70 days..yes..
13:14 davidnind Main priority is to get manual up-to-date
13:14 ashimema[…]
13:14 caroline_catlady ok!
13:14 davidnind I was thinking one way would be to pick a section or chapter and review this to see if it is up-to-date
13:15 ashimema good plan davidnind
13:15 davidnind I'm working through the installation page at the moment
13:15 caroline_catlady I started acquisitions, so I might as well continue on that
13:15 davidnind caroline_catlady++
13:16 lucyvh I haven't been able to do much recently - happy to have a go at Cataloguing
13:16 davidnind excellent, and thanks lucyvh!
13:17 davidnind That's three areas assigned!
13:17 lucyvh What is the best way of chasing for the new features?
13:17 caroline_catlady with a golden whip
13:18 caroline_catlady you lasso them and make them write it down XD
13:18 lucyvh Haha!!
13:18 davidnind wondering how a virtual whip would work...
13:18 ashimema I would say look at the bug on BZ and see what company (if it's a company) is behind it.. then chase the company.. often it's not the developer who would be in a position to write the docs and they may need to lean on trainers/documentor from within the company..
13:19 davidnind Would posting on bugzilla asking for docs for the bug work?
13:20 davidnind for each pushed bug , where required?
13:20 ashimema I certainly try to add the 'Manual' keyword to such bugs as a start.. and often follow with a comment yes.
13:20 davidnind thanks ashimema!
13:21 ashimema next cycle I'd really like to push harder for docs submissions... just nto entirely sure how to do it.
13:21 davidnind I should look at the search setup for this more often!
13:21 ashimema almost need a policy of pulling features back out if a manual entry isn't submitted in a timely manor
13:22 davidnind wonders how that would go down!
13:22 davidnind okay, so we have got a bit of plan, we'll see how it works!
13:22 ashimema other things are a bit more minor and easy to add manual updates as you find issues with them.. for example bug 16284.. likely a small one line update to whatever may already exist in the manual regarding the feature.
13:22 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16284 normal, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to master , With CheckPrevCheckout used, check only the item for previous checkout if biblio is serial
13:24 davidnind I'll start looking through the release notes to add any items required to taiga, hopefully I can be as dilligent as caroline_catlady was at this!
13:25 davidnind #info tasks assigned for reviewing sections of the manual in an effort to get it up to date
13:26 lukeG joined #koha
13:26 davidnind #info davidnind to monitor newly pushed bugs and the release notes and try to encourage doc contributions, and get the minor items incorproated
13:27 davidnind Will see how we go!
13:27 davidnind #topic What's been done so far
13:27 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:28 davidnind In the last month one change was from cait, which removed marc mapping
13:29 davidnind Anything else anyone is aware of? Occasionally seeing some updates to the week for the training resources, which is great.
13:29 davidnind cait++
13:30 kohaputti joined #koha
13:30 caroline_catlady Marie-Luce and I have been working on a knowledge base. It's mainly for our clients, but it's available on the Web
13:30 davidnind #topic Content development guidelines
13:30 Topic for #koha is now Content development guidelines (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:30 calire joined #koha
13:31 calire left #koha
13:31 caroline_catlady #link[…]top-category=koha still has some work to be done, but the articles are available in english and french
13:32 davidnind just found it, it looks excellent!
13:33 lucyvh That looks great
13:33 davidnind #info inlibro working on a knowledge base for their clients
13:34 calire joined #koha
13:34 davidnind I might have to learn French! :)
13:34 calire left #koha
13:34 caroline_catlady everytime we get a support question that looks like it could benefit everyone, we write an article
13:34 caroline_catlady (trying to find the page in English)
13:35 davidnind (falls back on using Google Translate...)
13:35 davidnind would like to do something similar for Koha (from my talk at KohaCon)
13:35 caroline_catlady if you click on an article, it comes up in English... anyway, like I said, still wip
13:36 caroline_catlady The only thing that worries me is keeping it up to date
13:36 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:36 caroline_catlady we already have trouble keeping the manual up to date
13:37 davidnind I think that is the ongoing challenging with any content - documentation and training....
13:38 davidnind #topic Content development guidelines
13:38 Topic for #koha is now Content development guidelines (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:39 davidnind Does anyone have anything they would like to discuss, or any particular things that annoy them?
13:40 caroline_catlady what do you mean by content development guidelines?
13:41 davidnind Will try and post one or two things for the next meeting, similar to what the development  meeting does for the coding guidelines
13:41 davidnind the more familiar phrase might be style guide
13:41 caroline_catlady ah ok! :)
13:43 davidnind my minds gone black at the moment... so hopefully it will stare working again soon!
13:44 davidnind #topic Next steps
13:44 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:44 caroline_catlady davidnind I will send you some things that I think about
13:45 davidnind Excellent!
13:45 davidnind Right, I think we have discussed next steps, and we all have something to work on over the next couple of weeks
13:46 davidnind unless there is anything else you would all like to raise
13:46 lucyvh If we work through the release notes and document a particular bug where's the best place to record that it's been done?
13:46 ashimema What I've been doing is using the Keywords in BZ..
13:47 ashimema so.. add the 'Manual' or/and 'release-notes-needed' keyword to the bug in BZ if it's still needing some input..
13:47 ashimema then remove it once I've done the work.. i.e. filled in the 'Text to go in the release notes' field in BZ or submitted a manual patch and had it merged.
13:48 ashimema I can work through the notes adding the keywords for wherever it's missing to date now if people would like.
13:48 ashimema does that sound like a reasonable workflow.. I'm aware it doesn't record any form of "I'm working on this" status though.
13:48 lucyvh OK, so just remove the keywords once we're done?
13:48 ashimema it's either done or not done in that scenario
13:49 ashimema works for me..
13:49 lucyvh Yes see what you mean...
13:49 caroline_catlady also on taiga
13:49 davidnind the other thing is to add that bug to taiga if it is not there  already there, and then cose it of
13:49 fridolin joined #koha
13:49 caroline_catlady (sorry discussing 490 vs 830 with a colleague, very intense discussion)
13:49 ashimema indeed.. i've never got entirely up to speed on taiga
13:49 fridolin left #koha
13:49 davidnind all the above sound good!
13:50 davidnind ditto
13:50 davidnind whoosh (490 vs 830).... :)
13:50 fridolin1 joined #koha
13:50 davidnind no trying to work out how to info this!
13:50 lucyvh Sounds fun!!
13:52 davidnind #info if a bug needs documentation add Manual and or release-notes-needed keyword to the bug in Bugzilla
13:53 davidnind #info if the issue is fixed close of taiga task if t exists (or add and close off if it doesn't)
13:54 davidnind #info remove keywords from the bug once patch merged or text to go in release notes field completed
13:54 davidnind hope that covers it!
13:54 davidnind thanks ashimema!
13:54 inlibro joined #koha
13:55 davidnind #topic Next meeting
13:55 Topic for #koha is now Next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 12 September 2019)
13:56 davidnind Is everyone happy for around this time and on the 3rd or 20th October?
13:56 ashimema thankyou guys for all your hard work to date.
13:56 ashimema works for me.
13:56 caroline_catlady 20 octobre is a sunday
13:56 caroline_catlady and 3rd is during hackfest
13:57 davidnind thanks ashima for encouraging the documentation and release notes contributions!
13:57 davidnind not sure where I got the 20th from!
13:57 davidnind I think I meant the 10th!
13:58 lucyvh 10th good for me
13:58 davidnind is anyone going to Marseille?
13:58 ashimema I will be there (once I book my flights!)
13:59 davidnind sounds like it is always a great experience!
13:59 ashimema I was just discussing this with lucyvh actually.. the french often have a librarians table where they add allot to their own manual...
13:59 ashimema be nice to get something going for the community manual too.. I think some of it ends up submitted.. but allot ends up somewhere in french I believe.
14:00 ashimema it's a good time to write docs.. as the developers are often on hand to explain the features you may be trying to document.
14:01 davidnind would welcome suggestions for when they have problems translating from english that could be fixed to make translation easier
14:02 davidnind is always easier to ask developers to explain what something does
14:02 davidnind #info Next meeting 10 October 13:00 UTC
14:02 lucyvh Need to pop out now, thanks and bye all
14:02 davidnind #endmeeting
14:02 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:02 huginn Meeting ended Thu Sep 12 14:02:31 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:02 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-12-13.05.html
14:02 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-09-12-13.05.txt
14:02 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]12-13.05.log.html
14:02 davidnind thanks lucyvh!
14:02 davidnind thanks everyone for attending
14:03 ashimema thanks all
14:03 caroline_catlady thanks davidnind
14:03 davidnind off to catch some zzzs
14:03 caroline_catlady sleep tight!
14:03 ashimema sleep well davidnind
14:04 davidnind thanks! will be a short one i think - need to back at work in 6 hours!
14:04 davidnind night/morning everyone!
14:04 davidnind left #koha
14:15 ashimema calendar meeting script run
14:15 caroline_catlady lol +1
14:16 ashimema ps.. if you guys wanted to update the meeting agenda structure.. the default template the script uses is available and updatable.
14:16 caroline_catlady is it on the wiki?
14:17 ashimema yup
14:17 ashimema just trying to find the page
14:17 ashimema https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_meeting_Template
14:18 caroline_catlady cool thanks ashimema++
14:18 bdonnahue joined #koha
14:18 ashimema just don't mess with the `__THING__` placeholders..
14:18 caroline_catlady can we add some?
14:18 ashimema otherwise change it to what you guys feel is fit :)
14:18 caroline_catlady like if we wanted to add the #action from the minutes
14:18 ashimema placeholders?
14:19 ashimema ooh.. that's a cool idea..
14:19 ashimema hmmm.
14:19 ashimema that would need some enhancements to the scripts at my end too.. but I don't see why not if you think it's a good idea.
14:19 ashimema we already read the minutes of the meeting at part of the script
14:19 ashimema so pulling out actions shouldn't be too honerous
14:19 caroline_catlady ok, I'll see with david, I think he does it manually
14:20 caroline_catlady but it would be a good reminder of who was meant to do what
14:20 ashimema totally.. I really like the idea
14:23 oleon joined #koha
14:23 caroline_catlady ooh, oleonard got a makeover
14:23 oleon What now?
14:23 oleon Oh, new Chatzilla installation
14:23 caroline_catlady oleon sounds latin :)
14:35 tcohen hi all
14:36 caroline_catlady hi tcohen!
14:54 inlibro joined #koha
14:59 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
15:01 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23599: Avoid exploding in search_with_library_limits when no library is passed <[…]c36ea2e167c43929b>
15:01 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23599: Regression tests <[…]db0f8aa9d36133299>
15:05 reiveune bye
15:05 reiveune left #koha
15:32 bdonnahue joined #koha
15:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #864: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/864/
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: DBRev <[…]da78eb13e63e8a227>
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: (QA follow-up) Use the methods from bug 23281 instead <[…]0cc91be9cd49a1c5f>
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: Limit itemtypes by branch in <[…]1101db52ddb52da39>
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: Modify schemas <[…]f3121988be5332718>
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: (QA follow-up) Fix call in search_with_localization <[…]1689ef090ae41ff20>
15:35 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15497: Add itemtypes_branches table and atomic update <[…]9df7d0144c82ef7c9>
15:35 fridolin1 left #koha
15:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #349: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/349/
15:42 oleonard tcohen: In koha-testing-docker, "warning: failed to exec 'man': No such file or directory"
15:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23580: Add C4::Context->yaml_preference <[…]9af24a59bc37a982e>
15:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23580: Unit tests <[…]0d3ef4b3cba269041>
15:45 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 16825: Add API route for getting an item <[…]94ff2b463be8c834a>
15:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #380: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/380/
15:55 inlibro joined #koha
15:55 tcohen oleonard: maybe it is not isntalled?
15:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 21058: Added HTML class to showRDAtag264 <[…]69b52f4f8b5ad6e5a>
15:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 21058: Added HTML classes in MARC21slim2_Detail.xsl <[…]26922f05e9d4f000d>
15:55 oleonard It isn't!
15:55 tcohen pull request!
15:55 oleonard :)
16:02 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
16:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #865: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/865/
16:25 bdonnahue2 joined #koha
16:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #381: STILL UNSTABLE in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/381/
16:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #350: UNSTABLE in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/350/
16:42 Itaipu_ joined #koha
16:45 Itaipu- joined #koha
16:47 Itaipu| joined #koha
16:48 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
16:51 Itaipu joined #koha
16:53 Itaipu_ joined #koha
16:55 inlibro joined #koha
16:56 Itaipu- joined #koha
16:58 Itaipu| joined #koha
17:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #866: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/866/
17:03 Itaipu joined #koha
17:37 martin joined #koha
17:38 Guest2416 Hi, I'm having trouble creating tags. I don't see the default ones and it doesn't even let me create new ones. any solution?
17:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #351: STILL UNSTABLE in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/351/
17:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #867: STILL UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/867/
17:55 inlibro joined #koha
17:59 bdonnahue joined #koha
18:06 lukeG joined #koha
18:17 caroline_catlady Guest2416: are you talking about tags in the OPAC?
18:22 cait joined #koha
18:23 cait1 joined #koha
18:55 * cait1 waves
18:55 inlibro joined #koha
18:57 caroline_catlady hi cait1!
18:57 caroline_catlady are you cait's evil twin?
18:57 oleonard Bye all!
19:14 cait1 maybe cait's very tired twin
19:19 cait1 caroline_catlady: ^:)
19:19 andreashm joined #koha
19:20 andreashm joined #koha
19:44 * andreashm waves
19:55 inlibro joined #koha
20:17 Guest2416 yes, about tags on the opac
20:18 Guest2416 Bone of the label maker in the tools module
20:19 Guest2416 the ones that koha brings by default are missing and it doesn't let me make new templates
20:19 Guest2416 sCan they be installed from the terminal? as?
20:22 caroline_catlady Guest2416: ah ok! you mean labels. If you have access to the database, you can use the sample_creator_data.sql file
20:23 caroline_catlady it's in installer/data/mysql/en/optional on my computer, not sure if the hierarchy is the same
20:35 Guest2416 I rephrase my doubt How can I install libraries, user meat templates, tag creator for the items that come with testing along with koha?
20:41 caroline_catlady if you have access to your server, you can do something like ```mysql -u root -p koha_database < installer/data/mysql/en/opt​ional/sample_creator_data.sql
20:41 caroline_catlady ```
20:45 kathryn joined #koha
20:47 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:55 inlibro joined #koha
21:18 bdonnahue joined #koha
21:41 caroline_catlady good night!
21:56 inlibro joined #koha
21:59 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
22:21 bdonnahue joined #koha
22:36 carlos_ joined #koha
22:56 inlibro joined #koha
23:56 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary