IRC log for #koha, 2019-02-13

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #199: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D9/199/
00:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #201: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D8/201/
00:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #201: SUCCESS in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/201/
01:38 alexbuckley hi all, does anyone know does Koha enforce a maxmimum character length for description fields like 500$a (General notes)?
02:07 mtj hey alexbuckley, i think the short version might be 'no'
02:09 alexbuckley yeah the Koha record exporter is failing to export records with large General note (500$a) fields on Koha 18.05.04
02:09 alexbuckley its doesn't appear to be related to the max-length set in the advanced constraints of the 500$a subfield
02:09 mtj there is some size limit for a MARC21 record of 9999 chars - but Koha's swtch to MARCXML internally, fixed that
02:10 mtj hmm, perhaps convert the file to marcxml, and import again?
02:10 mtj aah, export as marcxml
02:11 alexbuckley ahh yes exporting as marcxml does work, exporting as marc just exports an empty file
02:11 mtj ive bumped into import/export problems with Koha, using XML files helped
02:12 mtj XML seems a bit more robust
02:12 alexbuckley I wonder if this is a bug or deliberate for marc export
02:12 mtj alex, youre using XML already hey?
02:13 alexbuckley exporting as marcxml is working for me yes, exporting as .marc wasn't
02:13 mtj (hmm, perhaps the 9999 limit was a field limit, rather than a record limit)
02:14 mtj XML is working for large fields, too?
02:14 alexbuckley yeah could be thanks for your help mtj!
02:15 mtj great, np :)
06:02 chris1 joined #koha
06:14 cait joined #koha
06:48 ashimema Data fields in MARC 21 formats are assigned tags beginning with ASCII numeric characters other than two zeroes. Such fields contain indicators and subfield codes, as well as data and a field terminator. There are no restrictions on the number, length, or content of data fields other than those already stated or implied, e.g., those resulting from the limitation of total record length. The structure of a data field is shown schematically below.
07:02 cait ?
07:02 cait citing marc standard early morning, should i be worried about you?
07:21 magnuse hardly a good sign!
07:21 magnuse \o/
07:22 cait hm no Andrew yet
07:30 ashimema Haha
07:31 ashimema It was a reply to alexbuckley.. then I realised he'd left already
07:31 ashimema He was confused as to why his Marc exports were failing
07:31 ashimema And it was because he had massive notes fields
07:32 cait aaah yeah
07:32 cait i had that happen
07:32 ashimema No Andrew yet.. he'll be on kids duties for a little while longer.. tends to surface around 9am UK time
07:32 cait manuscript descriptions
07:32 ashimema Often around before that but in diminished capacity
07:32 ashimema Much like me
07:32 cait ashimema: the revert didn't help i am sorry
07:32 cait the second conflict i couldn#t resolve is still there
07:32 laurence joined #koha
07:32 ashimema I'm sure he'll jump on that today for you
07:33 cait yeah, but i am worried that is the same issue as yesterday
07:33 ashimema I think the revert should help with the rest of the tree allot
07:33 cait not sure still
07:33 cait it was 2 lines
07:33 cait that is usually easy to resolve
07:33 ashimema It was.. but in code that changes enormously down the line.. trust him 😏
07:34 cait i do
07:34 cait just a bit sad that i couldn't finish this morning :)
07:37 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:38 reiveune joined #koha
07:39 reiveune hello
07:42 magnuse bonjour reiveune
07:42 reiveune salut magnuse
07:47 magnuse @wunder bodo, norway
07:47 huginn` magnuse: Bodo, Norway :: Ice Pellets :: 30F/-1C | Wind Chill: 15F/-10C | Wednesday: Windy...with freezing rain this morning ...changing to a wintry mix in the afternoon. High 37F. E winds shifting to NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph. Wednesday Night: Cloudy with occasional rain late. Low 34F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. (1 more message)
07:47 magnuse @wunder marseille
07:47 huginn` magnuse: Error: Failed to load Wunderground API. Check the logs for more information.
07:47 fridolin joined #koha
07:47 magnuse @wunder marseille, france
07:47 huginn` magnuse: Marseille, France :: Partly Cloudy :: 34F/1C | Wind Chill: 29F/-2C | Wednesday: Sunny. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Wednesday Night: Clear skies. Low 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
07:47 magnuse ooh, cold!
08:00 alex_a joined #koha
08:01 alex_a bonjour
08:15 chris1 joined #koha
08:25 cait joined #koha
09:21 andreashm joined #koha
09:22 andreashm joined #koha
09:23 andreashm joined #koha
09:23 andreashm joined #koha
09:24 ashimema anyone know much about OPALS.. I hadn't really paid much attention to it but was recently looking at marshall breedings perceptions servey and it hits top place allot
09:24 andreashm joined #koha
09:24 ashimema (though it looks to me mostly for small school libraries taking a deeper look)
09:24 ashimema claims to be open source but I can't find any source code
09:25 andreashm joined #koha
09:26 andreashm joined #koha
09:26 andreashm joined #koha
09:39 magnuse ashimema: is there a standard ILL status for marking a request as "done", and hiding it from the "List requests" table?
09:40 magnuse i thought COMP was it, but it still show in the table
09:44 magnuse nah, looks like the table display is based on just "my @requests = Koha::Illrequests->as_list;"
09:48 magnuse that means the table will just keep growing forever, then?
09:52 AndrewIsh magnuse:  It will as it currently stands. It's a good point, I think a potential enhancement would be to specify which statuses not to retrieve with that initial API call?
09:54 magnuse yeah, sounds like a good idea!
09:54 AndrewIsh magnuse:  ...or to retrieve them, but hide them. The "List requests" API call is already pretty heavy, so reducing the amount of data initially fetched would be good. We'd have to work out a mechanism for getting the extra data if required...
09:55 magnuse i think not retreiving them by default would be good for the speed of things
09:55 magnuse maybe when we get the filtering in place it could be possible to choose to see just the "done" ones
09:56 jancis hello
09:56 wahanui bonjour, jancis
09:57 AndrewIsh magnuse:  Yes, you can filter by status, which would be a good stop gap for now
09:59 jancis Can anyone please give a hint why on clean install i get error about duplicate entry '13 - 7' for key 'PRIMARY' at usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/ line 39  ???
10:03 andreashm joined #koha
10:06 chris1 joined #koha
10:11 AndrewIsh jancis:  That error is encountered when using MySQL instead of MariaDB
10:13 jancis AndrewIsh Im using ubuntu 18.04 lts, is it safe to asume that mariaDB 10.2 will work fine, since 10.1 cant be used on 18.04
10:17 AndrewIsh jancis:  As far as I know MariaDB 10.2.x should be fine. But if anyone else here knows differently, feel free to chip in! :)
10:17 jancis Tnx a lot
10:31 andreashm joined #koha
10:33 AndrewIsh joined #koha
10:35 AndrewIsh_ joined #koha
10:36 alex_a joined #koha
10:37 andrew_ joined #koha
10:38 andreashm joined #koha
12:01 andreashm joined #koha
12:27 chris1 joined #koha
12:31 oleonard joined #koha
12:32 oleonard Hi all
12:36 paul_p joined #koha
12:38 oleonard josef_moravec++
12:39 oleonard Thanks for testing bug 22045
12:39 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22045 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Cataloging UX enhancement - Improve access to tabs
12:41 fridolin Bug 22323
12:41 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22323 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Needs Signoff , cronjob CSV encoding issue
12:41 fridolin encoding is hell :(
12:44 alex_a joined #koha
12:46 laurence joined #koha
12:51 kidclamp joined #koha
13:04 oleonard Anyone know why a warn inside a template plugin script wouldn't get logged?
13:21 kidclamp was it definitely called? for template stuff I usually put logging into the output so I can see it in the GUI
13:22 oleonard I guess I don't know that it was definitely called
13:24 paul_p hello from Miami oleonard & kidclamp & others
13:24 kidclamp hi paul_p
13:24 oleonard Hi paul_p!
13:24 oleonard Welcome to my time zone :)
13:24 kidclamp sorry four the coffee
13:24 kidclamp I know it's not what you are used to
13:25 paul_p kidclamp I don't drink coffee, so don't worry ;)
13:26 paul_p meeting with bag & rangi in a few mn in the hotel lobby, for breakfasts
13:26 * oleonard is jealous
13:26 * oleonard wishes he could be a captain of industry too
13:27 * kidclamp goes to shovel snow - is less fun that breakfast with the captains
13:30 fridolin cait: hi dear
13:31 fridolin cait: do you have a second for MARC21 question ?
13:32 * paul_p captain of industry ? very funny joke :D :D
13:32 paul_p leaving for breakfast, see you soon guys
13:33 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:45 andreashm joined #koha
13:47 andreash_ joined #koha
13:52 fridolin1 joined #koha
13:52 oleonard Oh cool my Koha news template plugin is working!
13:54 fridolin1 bravoooo
13:54 mng joined #koha
13:54 fridolin1 oleonard: do you know about authorities field 084 ? it looks like its obsolete in MARC21
13:54 oleonard Sorry I don't know :(
13:54 fridolin1
13:55 * oleonard doesn't even know why his plugin is working now
13:55 fridolin1 oleonard: thanks anyway
13:55 mng joined #koha
13:56 Freddy_Enrique joined #koha
14:04 mng1 joined #koha
14:10 mng1 anyone in the room ?
14:10 Freddy_Enrique yep
14:10 oleonard Yes, do you have a question about Koha mng1 ?
14:10 Freddy_Enrique Hi oleonard
14:10 wahanui hi oleopard
14:11 Freddy_Enrique I've got oe question as well :)
14:11 mng1 Hi oleonard, development meeting is here ?
14:12 oleonard My calendar says there is a general meeting in about 5 hours
14:12 oleonard Oh, but the wiki says there should be a dev meeting right now :D
14:12 mng1 https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_13_February_2019 says there is one right now
14:13 oleonard We forgot the dev meeting which was postponed because we forgot it last time
14:13 magnuse lulz
14:13 mng1 :-D
14:13 MauBR joined #koha
14:13 kidclamp oh, sorry, was shoveling and lost track of time
14:13 kidclamp do we have enough for a meeting?
14:14 * magnuse is around for 15 more minutes
14:14 ashimema ack
14:14 oleonard I guess we start the meeting and postpone again if there's not a quorum?
14:14 ashimema I had it in my head for this evening
14:14 ashimema I'm here
14:15 kidclamp ashimema:, fridolin1 , jajm , cait , JesseM
14:15 oleonard tcohen here?
14:15 kidclamp alex_a_
14:15 JesseM Good morning!
14:15 fridolin1 hi
14:15 * ashimema pings tcohen
14:15 tcohen hi
14:16 kidclamp #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019
14:16 huginn` Meeting started Wed Feb 13 14:16:04 2019 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at
14:16 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:16 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:16 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_13_february_2019'
14:16 kidclamp khall
14:16 kidclamp #topic Introductions
14:16 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:16 tcohen #info Tomás Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:16 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:16 oleonard #info Owen Leonard Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:16 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize - PTFS Europe
14:16 mng1 #info Mengu Yazicioglu, Devinim Software, Turkey
14:16 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:16 fridolin1 #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
14:16 JesseM #info Jesse Maseto, ByWater Solutions
14:16 tcohen hi JesseM
14:17 JesseM Morning tcohen
14:17 oleonard Oh hi Mengu, I didn't recognize your IRC nick!
14:17 mng1 No problem oleonard
14:17 fridolin1 mng1: nice to see u ;)
14:17 mng1 nice to see you all !
14:18 kidclamp #topic Announcements
14:18 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:18 kidclamp Happy Galentine's day!
14:18 kidclamp anyone have anything to announce?
14:18 * fridolin1 wants to point Bug 22204
14:18 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22204 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, ASSIGNED , Leading spaces in barcode should not allowed in cataloguing
14:19 fridolin1 dirty bug, we need controls and surely data validation
14:19 kidclamp :+1
14:19 oleonard I would like to announce that I'm super excited about Bug 22318 and will be asking for help with some of the details
14:19 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22318 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Extend Koha news feature to include other content areas
14:19 fridolin1 any help is welcomed
14:19 kidclamp #info frido champions bug 22204
14:19 tcohen fridolin1: we should allow having barcode filters using plugins
14:20 kidclamp #info oleonard praises bug 22318
14:20 kidclamp only one bug will win!
14:20 fridolin1 tcohen: not force trim  ?
14:20 fridolin1 its pointless to have spaces in a barcode since its used with a scanner no  ?
14:20 tcohen I agree to trim
14:20 fridolin1 and circulation does auto trim
14:21 fridolin1 should(can) it be forced in BD unique key ?
14:21 kidclamp Code39 does support spaces (just saying)
14:21 tcohen but I've seen libraries that had (for historical reasons) wrong barcodes on hteir phisical materials, and being able to have filter rules through a plugin woul dbe great
14:22 fridolin1 kidclamp: but leading or trailling ones ?
14:22 kidclamp I don't think it cares
14:22 kidclamp I am not arguing against you here, only mentioning
14:22 fridolin1 yep no pb ;)
14:22 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:22 fridolin1 ok so feel free to discuss/cc on bug
14:23 fridolin1 i will work on it when i can
14:23 fridolin1 next
14:23 kidclamp moving on?
14:23 tcohen can i
14:24 tcohen After we decided to create a /plublic namespace on the API for unprivileged access
14:24 tcohen several bugs were filed to deal with existing endpoints, they are trivial, check if some needs attention so
14:25 tcohen they can be pushed soon and we move forward
14:25 tcohen ashimema++ for helping there
14:25 * ashimema walked a certain amount of that tree this morning doing SO/QA.. thanks tcohen for working on them to date
14:25 kidclamp ashimema++
14:25 kidclamp tcohen++
14:25 fridolin1 cool
14:26 fridolin1 Bug 22218 i think
14:26 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22218 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, ASSIGNED , Make endpoints not in /public require privileged credentials [OMNIBUS]
14:27 tcohen I will add a test so no one adds unprivileged access endpoints outside /public
14:28 fridolin1 tcohen++
14:28 tcohen qa tools? just t/ ?
14:28 fridolin1 QA tools id say
14:29 kidclamp #info tcohen is working on the public api endpoint and making sure all others are authenticated
14:29 kidclamp #info please help keep those moving
14:29 kidclamp anyone else?
14:30 kidclamp #topic Update from the Release Manager (19.05)
14:30 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release Manager (19.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:30 kidclamp I am working on catching up to the queue and keeping things moving
14:30 kidclamp some follows up have been filed since mana was pushed - please help work on those to polishg that before release
14:30 kidclamp is alex_a looking inot the searchign frido?
14:31 fridolin1 what ?
14:31 kidclamp jenkins failures on D8 are due to versions I believe - do we need to do anythhing there tcohen?
14:31 ashimema :)
14:31 kidclamp bug 22222
14:31 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22222 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Mana subscription search always returns all results
14:32 fridolin1 alex is on mana amoung other things yep
14:32 kidclamp cool, thanks
14:33 kidclamp I have been digging into ES again as we are testing in production, QA eyes on anything that comes through would be appreciated
14:33 tcohen fridolin1: if someone is willing to fix those failing tests, I volunteer to help reproduce the context in which they are run
14:33 kidclamp API work is coming along nicely so just more kudos to tcohen and others for work there
14:33 tcohen josef_moravec++
14:33 tcohen ashimema++
14:33 tcohen khall++
14:34 kidclamp that's all I have in my brain at the moment
14:34 kidclamp #info praise to all for work on the API
14:34 ashimema I've been looking agian at ES stuff this morning.. but only jsut started
14:34 kidclamp #info please keep ES bugs moving along, things are iimrpoving greatly
14:34 kidclamp #info Mana needs followup work so that it is working well at release, please help there if able
14:34 * ere_away has been really busy but intends to attack some ES issues soon
14:35 * kidclamp waves at ere_away
14:35 ere_away hi kidclamp!
14:35 * ashimema has recently reached out to ES to see if they fancy sending an expert to give tuition/talks at kohacon workshops
14:35 ashimema also asked ere for any personal recommendations of people who might fit the bill there too.. hope you got my email ere
14:35 kidclamp oh and before passing, jsut want to praise the maintainers too - ashimema has been backporting really useful stuff and jesse and lukeg are keeping up well :-) thanks to frido too for keeping 17.11 healthy
14:36 ashimema aww. shucks
14:36 JesseM thx kidclamp :)
14:36 ere ashimema: Got it, but couldn't reply yet. Sorry! I don't know anyone, though..
14:37 ashimema keep 'em coming QA and SO people.. SO somehow feels a little slow at the moment to me.. but perhaps that's just perspective
14:37 ashimema no worries.. was an 'on the off chance' email..
14:37 ashimema all good.. i've reached out to a few peeps
14:37 ashimema next?
14:37 * oleonard and his hoard of NSO patches thinks SO is slow ;)
14:38 kidclamp #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:38 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:38 kidclamp you're up Mr Martin
14:38 ere I'd like to attract attention to bug 13937
14:38 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13937 new feature, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, Needs Signoff , Add an Elasticsearch-compatible Z39.50/SRU daemon that can inject item status MARC subfields
14:38 kidclamp ere++
14:38 ashimema 18.11 is going nicely, aiming to freeze again on the 15th (though i've not touched base yet with 18.05 and 17.11 maintainers to check that works for everyone)
14:39 ere I'm sure many would like this, as it's afaik the last obstacle to turning off Zebra
14:39 ashimema :)
14:39 ashimema ere++
14:40 ashimema #info 18.11 ship is sailing well.. next string freeze aiming at the 15th for release on 22nd (pending other rmaints agreement)
14:40 ashimema over to you JesseM
14:41 fridolin1 ere++
14:41 JesseM #info 18.05 everything is going awesome over here.
14:41 ashimema anything to say fridolin1
14:42 fridolin1 yep
14:42 * fridolin1 minising translation work on 17.11.x
14:42 ere Another one that I'd like to get moving on (unrelated to ES) is bug 11529
14:42 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11529 normal, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, Needs Signoff , Add subtitle, medium and part fields to biblio table
14:42 ere The above helps avoid parsing MARC record all the time for subtitle, which should help e.g. load checkouts faster
14:42 fridolin1 i think i will manage 17.11.x until april
14:43 fridolin1 last release with 19.05.x first release
14:43 kidclamp do you know what numebr that will be?
14:43 thd joined #koha
14:44 fridolin1 heuu
14:44 fridolin1 kidclamp: i'd say 17.11.18 will be last
14:44 kidclamp #info 17.11 finlar release will be 17.11.18, coinciding with release of 19.05
14:44 kidclamp thanks for keeping it up so long
14:44 fridolin1 i may set 2 month between 17.11.17 and .18 to be sure
14:44 fridolin1 i'm glad to
14:45 fridolin1 dont hesitate to mail me for something you need in 17.11 before it ends ;
14:45 fridolin1 ;)
14:45 kidclamp #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:45 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:45 kidclamp #topic Updates from the QA Team
14:45 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA Team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:46 kidclamp oops
14:46 * fridolin1 done
14:46 fridolin1 you can go next
14:46 kidclamp cait is in Miami?
14:46 ashimema Nope
14:46 kidclamp or just not here
14:46 ashimema She's just in meetings allot today
14:46 kidclamp cait says we are all the best and that she will do all the QA
14:46 ashimema She's doing a great job sending her weekly emails
14:47 kidclamp #info thanks for Cait for keeping up the emails and the team for following up on them
14:47 ashimema But I think she's feeling a bit dispirited that not much of the stuff she's highlighting has got looked at much recently
14:47 * ashimema has tried to get on the case there though, but would appreciate more QA team action 😉
14:47 kidclamp #info please read them and give attention to highlighted bugs
14:47 ashimema Ta
14:48 kidclamp the scuttlebutt is that Joubu returns soon too, I think we all miss his input
14:48 ashimema She's trying hard to keep a reasonable mix of old bugs and new to keep the old stuff moving but also ensure new stuff no longer sits awaiting too long
14:48 ashimema Good balancing act cait
14:48 kidclamp cait++
14:48 ashimema cait++
14:49 kidclamp moving on?
14:49 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:50 kidclamp hithd
14:50 kidclamp hi thd
14:50 thd hello
14:50 kidclamp #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:50 ashimema go for it
14:50 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
14:50 kidclamp tcohen
14:50 kidclamp woops, didn't realize I was away
14:50 tcohen I am here
14:51 kidclamp #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]sion_endpoint_RFC Holds suspension endpoint RFC
14:51 tcohen I proposed that
14:51 kidclamp anyeone have any discussion of the endpoint?
14:51 tcohen the idea which I raised this for
14:51 ashimema it seemed sane to me.. enough that I actually already signed off the bug not realising it hadn't been voted yet
14:52 tcohen is to highlight that some 'attributes' on a resource, should be considered resources themselves, thus hiding the internals of how a hold suspension is processed (internally)
14:52 tcohen and exposing a readable and understandable aPI
14:53 ashimema :+1:
14:53 tcohen I also wanted to talk about /expanded
14:53 kidclamp :+1
14:53 tcohen but didn't spend the time to add it to the agenda
14:53 tcohen he
14:53 kidclamp did you see cait's note too - suspension_date instead of expiration_date?
14:54 kidclamp I think that makes sense
14:55 ashimema I actually prefer expiration_date myself
14:56 ashimema it's on an api route for 'suspensions' so the route gives the context
14:56 tcohen I prefer expiration_date, because we treat the suspension as a resource
14:56 thd I am not certain that suspension_date conveys the expiration meaning.
14:56 ashimema for me 'suspension_date' sounds like the date a suspension would start.. not end
14:56 thd ashimema++
14:56 ere start_date .. end_date
14:56 ashimema happy to comment as such in the RFC
14:57 tcohen ere: agreed
14:57 paul_p joined #koha
14:58 kidclamp so - start_date .. end_date and we can vote? I am assuming start_date defaults to tday and end_date defaults to never?
14:58 ashimema +1
14:58 ashimema do we use start_date/end_date anywhere else?
14:59 ashimema possably/probably.. just be nice to be consistent
14:59 * ashimema runs off after puppy as he's just raided the shoe rack
15:00 * ashimema puppy 0 : ashimeme 1
15:00 thd I presume that context is always present for the endpoint use.
15:00 ashimema should be
15:01 thd ... Thus as long as the name is sufficiently descriptive the context for the descriptive aspect is known.
15:01 ashimema yup
15:02 lukeG1 joined #koha
15:02 thd s/known/understood
15:02 kidclamp in a real life meeting too atm
15:02 kidclamp can you take the heml ashimema?
15:02 ashimema sure
15:02 kidclamp #chair ashimema
15:02 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema kidclamp
15:03 ashimema so.. did we want to vote on start_date/end_date vs expiration_date vs suspension_date?
15:04 ashimema it feels like we've already made a decision but a vote would be good to ratify that..
15:04 ashimema tcohen?
15:04 wahanui i heard tcohen was the man you want to thank
15:04 oleonard Thanks tcohen ;)
15:06 thd tcohen: Do you find end_date to be a better fit?
15:07 tcohen sorry
15:07 tcohen I'm in the middle of something else
15:07 ashimema happy to postpone this little conversation
15:07 thd Is there any need to set start_date as an endpoint?
15:08 ashimema I can see it being helpful should one want to select a particular period for the suspension ahead of time
15:08 ashimema like suspend it over a holiday period for example
15:08 ashimema but.. I've not looked at the underlying suspension code so I'm not even sure the underlying feature supports that as yet?
15:09 tcohen POST /holds/:hold_id/suspension { expiration_date: '2019-02-15' }
15:09 ashimema ack.. I have to go school run myself in 5 minutes
15:09 tcohen POST /holds/:hold_id/suspension {}
15:09 tcohen ^^ indefinite suspension
15:09 tcohen those are the two use cases in the code
15:10 tcohen then
15:10 tcohen DELETE /holds/:hold_id/suspension
15:10 tcohen to resume the hold
15:10 ashimema so a suspention is active whilst it has an end_date
15:10 ashimema there's not check for a starting point of the suspension
15:10 ashimema okies
15:10 mng1 left #koha
15:11 ashimema I like the idea of 'end_date' as it's nice and generic and would go better with 'start_date' if we choose to impliment such a feature down the line
15:11 ere by the way, every other system treats suspension as an attribute/attribute set of the hold and doesn't have a separate endpoint for it. Why should it?
15:11 * ashimema can't think of a antinyme for 'expiration_date' off the top of his head
15:11 ere * system I know
15:12 ashimema it's to allow for smaller api calls and clearer feature distinction ere
15:12 ashimema it's somewhat of a REST style/principle..
15:13 thd tcohen: Would not the following seem better? POST /holds/:hold_id/suspension { end_date: '2019-02-15' }
15:13 ashimema but.. there's not a clear hard reason to do it either way.. and not real hard reason to not allow for both either.. though I like consistency if we can myself.
15:13 ere ashimema: It doesn't mean the API calls need to be massive. Like: PATCH { suspend_until: 'date' }. But yeah, no biggie.
15:13 ashimema ack.. is there anyone here who could take over chairing?
15:13 ashimema I need to pop out on school run.. hadn't apreciated the time when i offered to take over from kidclamp
15:14 oleonard Let's shut it down
15:14 kidclamp #chair oleonard
15:14 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema kidclamp oleonard
15:14 kidclamp :-)
15:14 ashimema ta kidclamp.. that was about to be my next move
15:14 oleonard :P
15:14 ashimema back in 20 mins folks.. sorry
15:14 kidclamp let's send an email about the endpoint as it seems we dont have consensus
15:14 ashimema +1
15:15 thd We might have a consensus but tcohen is distracted :)
15:15 kidclamp #info tabling Hold suspension - tcohen will send an email to get discussion
15:15 ere sorry for messing with you, I just threw the ideas at you without much thinking and not intending to cause trouble.. :)
15:15 kidclamp #topic Review of coding guidelines
15:15 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
15:16 kidclamp #info Update PERL2 for special case from 22026
15:16 kidclamp bug 22026
15:16 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22026 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jasmineamohia.student, RESOLVED FIXED, Remove `use  Modern::Perl` from Koha::REST::classes
15:16 tcohen I like ere's end_date too
15:17 cait joined #koha
15:18 kidclamp I think we don't have a qurorum to review this, table to next meeting?
15:18 kidclamp and hope the calendar works then and we get a crowd :-)
15:23 kidclamp #info tabling coding guidelines until next meeting
15:24 kidclamp #topic Set time of next meeting
15:24 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
15:24 * ashimema talks from the school gates
15:25 kidclamp #info Next meeting: 27 February 2019, 19 UTC
15:25 ashimema I'll make sure to add the meeting to the calendar as soon as we set it
15:25 kidclamp #endmeeting
15:25 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:25 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Feb 13 15:25:32 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:25 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-02-13-14.16.html
15:25 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-02-13-14.16.txt
15:25 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]13-14.16.log.html
15:25 kidclamp thanks all! sorry for losing attention at the end
15:26 fridolin1 as usuall, thanks all for your work, your fantastik !
15:35 oleonard ashimema++
15:35 oleonard kidclamp++
15:36 khall joined #koha
15:43 wizzyrea joined #koha
15:45 oleonard Hi khall and wizzyrea
15:45 khall hi!
15:48 wizzyrea how we doin today
15:48 oleonard y'all missed a thrilling-as-always dev meeting
15:49 wizzyrea hm, they're not so good when they're thrilling
15:49 oleonard I got a bug 22318 proof of concept working, yay
15:49 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22318 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Extend Koha news feature to include other content areas
15:49 wizzyrea I love the idea of that
15:49 oleonard I'm unreasonably excited about it.
15:52 wizzyrea imma read the bug now
15:52 wizzyrea because I'e always always wanted a wordpress style plugin system
15:52 wizzyrea er
15:52 wizzyrea er
15:52 wizzyrea I mean
15:52 wizzyrea widget system
15:52 wizzyrea lol I clicked your link and firefox was like NOPE YOU MUST RESTART NAO
15:52 wizzyrea dopey
15:53 oleonard I'm peddling viruses didn't you know?
15:53 wizzyrea keke
15:54 wizzyrea I love it
15:54 wizzyrea what if you could drag a news item to a little wireframe of the home page
15:54 wizzyrea "display here"
15:55 wizzyrea alexbuckley and I were talking about that before I left Catalyst
16:02 wizzyrea is the koha-US meeting here?
16:03 wizzyrea or is it on some weird proprietary thing
16:04 oleonard
16:04 oleonard Agenda:[…]/edit?usp=sharing
16:05 wizzyrea ohh thank you
16:08 alex_a joined #koha
16:09 reiveune bye
16:09 reiveune left #koha
16:26 fridolin1 left #koha
16:33 cait left #koha
16:35 wizzyrea hi cait
16:40 josef_moravec evening #koha
16:46 oleonard Hi josef_moravec
16:47 wizzyrea hi
16:47 wahanui privet, wizzyrea
16:56 AndrewIsh Any API auth people around? I'm experimenting with Basic Auth. Can anyone think why the Authorization header might not be getting grabbed in, $authorization_header is just coming ending up as undef, despite me definitely sending a valid header :-/
16:57 AndrewIsh tcohen: I notice you wrote the BASIC auth bit, did you encounter any problems?
16:57 ashimema How are you sending them AndrewIsh
16:58 AndrewIsh As an HTTP request via Postman...
16:58 * AndrewIsh wonders if ashimema thought I might be sending them via carrier pigeon
16:58 ashimema Hmm, it worked when I tested it
16:58 ashimema Haha, nah
16:59 ashimema But it could have been curl or mojo or...
16:59 AndrewIsh It could indeed, but, no, Postman
16:59 ashimema For curl and mojo they do the header creation side for you as you out the parameters in the url
17:00 ashimema I tested using curl and the mojo tests written for the feature.. but I didn't test with postman
17:00 ashimema I can try myself when I get back.. just on a school club run at the minute
17:00 AndrewIsh In Postman you just enter the creds and it constructs the header, but looking at what it's sending, it's correct. It's the same with curl
17:00 ashimema It certainly should work
17:00 ashimema Did curl work?
17:01 AndrewIsh No
17:01 ashimema Perhaps headers are getting stripped somewhere
17:01 ashimema The mojo tests go direct.. not via apache
17:01 ashimema So it could perhaps be Apache related somehow
17:02 AndrewIsh The variable assignment of whatever is in the Authorization header is used for Bearer token auth too, so I'd expect it to be broken there too...
17:03 AndrewIsh Hmmm, it could be Apache related, I'll do some quick Googling
17:18 cait joined #koha
17:20 AndrewIsh ashimema: So, it does appear to be a problem in Apache (which is a bit worrying), this fix solves it: Though I'm no closer to knowing why it's a problem in the first place
17:29 * cait waves
17:43 mng joined #koha
17:47 oleonard I wonder if people use the ordering feature the  language  and opaclanguage system preferences have
17:47 * oleonard always forgets it's there
17:48 wizzyrea They do, but it's quite awkward for them
17:49 oleonard I'm wondering if it can be accurately used to define what the "primary" language of the system is.
17:52 cait you can order?
17:53 oleonard " This list can be sorted to modify the order of the languages on the interface. "
17:53 oleonard (needs some UI tweaks to make that more visible)
17:53 cait always did that with sql... ugh
17:54 cait omg,.. you really can
17:54 cait oleonard: are you working on this?
17:54 cait could we get a space between language code and name? :)
17:54 oleonard I plan to work on this, yes
17:56 cait :)
18:01 ashimema That is truly odd AndrewIsh , glad you sorted it
18:02 ashimema Wonder if we aught to document that pian somewhere.. it certainly worked for me when I QA'd it.. the curl did go via Apache, I was careful to test that scenario rather than rely on the tests as I'd fallen down such a whole before
18:02 ashimema Must be an aocge version or config difference somewhere between us
18:02 ashimema Really really odd
18:03 ashimema oleonard++ for all the awesome work on translatable blocks he's doing
18:03 ashimema That's been on my long term hit list for literally years just waiting for a moment
18:04 ashimema Tap me up for SO or QA when the time comes..
18:07 oleonard Thanks I will :)
18:08 andreashm joined #koha
18:08 cait 19.05 is going to be awesome
18:08 cait always getting better an better :)
18:11 lukeG joined #koha
18:13 wizzyrea as long as it still makes sense for screen readers and all that biz, I'm cool with whatever you do to make the interface MOAR FUN to customise.
18:15 cait @later tell frido sorry, just saw you in the logs looking for me, meetings all day :(
18:15 huginn` cait: The operation succeeded.
18:15 cait should tr yagain with fridolin
18:15 cait @later tell fridolin sorry, just saw you in the logs looking for me, meetings all day :(
18:15 huginn` cait: The operation succeeded.
18:15 cait and wonder when frido might get this
18:20 cait kidclamp++ :)
18:26 ashimema Lots of great little long standing bugs fixed thanks to cait++
18:27 cait ashimema++ for helping me get them through
18:27 cait ashimema: you overtook me on the dashboard again heh
18:27 wizzyrea joined #koha
18:27 cait and why are we up to 65 agan?
18:32 ashimema We are...
18:33 laurence left #koha
18:34 ashimema Impressive...
18:35 cait just eating some more soup, then i will try to do some :)
18:36 ashimema It's meeting in 20 mins isn't it
18:38 kidclamp I have a concurrent meeting and have to grab the kid at half past, someone else to chair?
18:39 cait ashimema: team up with me?
18:39 ashimema I'm on bedtime duties so can't easily chair but was intending on attending
18:40 kidclamp sorry Katrin :-(
18:40 cait hm?
18:40 cait what did you do?
18:40 cait using my real name on IRC!
18:40 cait ;)
18:40 cait i am here and no kids
18:40 cait might just be nice to have someone help making info and such
18:41 cait but Ill manage
18:46 ashimema I can try to help if you cochair me
18:46 ashimema But yeah, just wanted to make sure it didn't appear like I was ignoring everyone for no reason
18:48 cait we always thnk you are ignoring us if you stop talking ;)
18:50 cait josef_moravec: great new notice examples! josef_moravec++
18:51 davidnind joined #koha
18:56 TGoat joined #koha
18:58 cait meeting in 2 mins!
18:58 Dyrcona joined #koha
19:00 cait #startmeeting General IRC meeting 13 February 2019
19:00 huginn` Meeting started Wed Feb 13 19:00:04 2019 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
19:00 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:00 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_13_february_2019'
19:00 cait #introductions Please introduce yourself with #info!
19:00 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:00 cait #chair ashimema
19:00 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema cait
19:00 oleonard #info Owen Leonard Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
19:00 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
19:00 kidclamp half here
19:00 cait which half?
19:01 TGoat #info tgoat
19:01 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:01 georgew joined #koha
19:01 mng #info Mengu Yazicioglu, Devinim, Turkey
19:01 TGoat #info Todd Goatley
19:01 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_13_February_2019 Today's agenda
19:01 cait speaking of which, there is nothing out of the ordinary
19:02 cait so I expect a quick meeting
19:02 cait if you have additional items oyu want to add to the agenda, please let me know
19:02 cait moving on  to the first topic
19:02 cait #topic Announcements
19:02 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:02 cait anyone? :)
19:03 cait looking at the earlier meting today
19:03 cait #info oleonard is excited to share his work on bug 22318 (extending news for other texts and making them translatble that way)
19:03 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22318 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Extend Koha news feature to include other content areas
19:04 oleonard True. Patch almost ready!
19:04 davidnind There are a few Koha events coming up that I've seen and posted on Twitter
19:04 cait and our ES topic expert has one too
19:04 cait #info Looking for testers on bug 13937 which will enable use of elastic + z39.50 without the need to also run Zebra
19:04 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13937 new feature, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, Needs Signoff , Add an Elasticsearch-compatible Z39.50/SRU daemon that can inject item status MARC subfields
19:04 davidnind Swedish Koha User Group's 8th user meeting, 26-28 March, Skövde, Sweden[…]liotek-mellansjo/
19:05 cait thx davidnind!
19:05 cait #chair davidnind
19:05 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema cait davidnind
19:05 cait can you please info yourself?
19:05 cait #info i mean
19:05 cait oops
19:05 davidnind #info Swedish Koha User Group's 8th user meeting, 26-28 March, Skövde, Sweden[…]liotek-mellansjo/
19:06 cait th
19:06 cait x
19:06 cait anything else?
19:06 cait ok, moving on :)
19:06 cait #topic Update on Releases
19:06 Topic for #koha is now Update on Releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:06 TGoat #info koha-Us is currently taking proposals for koha-US annual conf
19:06 davidnind #info KohaFerence 2019 21-22 March, Universidad de Cadiz
19:07 cait oh
19:07 cait sorry!
19:07 TGoat your good cait :)
19:07 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
19:07 cait just in time
19:07 cait ashimema: update on releases is on
19:07 ashimema Sorry guys, got disconnected at the wrong moment there
19:08 cait maybe something from me then first
19:08 ashimema grr.
19:09 cait i missed the meeting earlier :)
19:09 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
19:09 ashimema my internet connection has now decied to be terrible
19:09 ashimema sorry
19:09 kidclamp Same things I sadi this mornign for me - trying to keep on the queue, ES and Mana need attention
19:09 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
19:09 cait #info QA queue is getting lower, but bugs waiting for sign off is very high with 230
19:09 ashimema Update no releases.. so.. that's me
19:10 ashimema 18.11.x is going well, 18.11.02 is out in the wild and 18.11.03 is scheduled for the 22nd
19:10 ashimema 15th will be string freeze as per the usual pattern
19:10 cait #info ES and Mana need attention so Mana is ready for 19.05
19:10 cait ashimema: info! ;)
19:10 cait #info 18.11x is going well, 18.11.02 has been released and 18.11.04 is scheduled for 22nd with string freeze on 15th
19:11 ashimema #info 18.11 series going well, 18.11.02 out in the wile, 18.11.03 scheduled for release on 22nd.. 15th for string freeze as per usual pattern..
19:11 davidnind cait is just too quick!
19:11 ashimema ack
19:11 ashimema sorry cait
19:11 cait heh
19:11 mng SOs will be encourage for new developers to community. Please sing off :)
19:11 * ashimema is struggling for internet.. for some reason I'm getting messages all at once.. then none for a while.. so appologies if I come out of order.
19:11 cait mng: do you have a specific one?
19:12 davidnind From dev meeting looks like 17.11 will no longer be maintained when 19.05 comes out
19:12 mng Bug 20208, 20817, 21887 and 21879
19:12 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20208 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kohadevinim, Needs Signoff , Development - Peddie School - Custom file upload paths
19:12 cait i also have a thing... I think we need 18.11 manuals up on pootle
19:13 cait 18.11 is first to ship without help files that could be transltaed before, so there is a real need for those
19:13 cait #info please help encourage new devs - 20208, 20817, 21887 and 21879
19:14 mng thanks cait
19:14 cait always :)
19:14 cait you can pay me in chickpeas ;)
19:14 mng sure ;)
19:14 davidnind 1#info Koha 17.11 will no longer be maintained when 19.05 is released
19:14 davidnind #info Koha 17.11 will no longer be maintained when 19.05 is released
19:14 ashimema 17.11.18 will be the final version number
19:15 ashimema if that helps
19:15 davidnind fridolin++ for maintaining
19:15 cait #info 18.11 manual files are much needed on Pootle
19:15 ashimema as for manual translations.. shall we get tcohen to poke the translations people.. he has more direct contact than the rest of us.
19:16 davidnind #info Koha 17.11.18 will be the final release
19:17 cait tcohen: ?
19:17 tcohen hi
19:17 wahanui niihau, tcohen
19:18 tcohen is indradg willing to take over?
19:18 ashimema could you poke bernardo for manual translation files
19:18 cait and a swedish one plese
19:18 * ashimema didn't get a reply from either of them when he tried to get more of a handle on translations
19:18 cait not sure if he is here tonight (indradg)
19:18 cait same for me sadly :(
19:18 cait i had asked for the 18.11 so we could start too a few weeks ago
19:19 cait and a longer time ago swedish manual was requested
19:19 tcohen he's not answering
19:19 ashimema the manual page exists on pootle now.. some he's been working on it since I last asked
19:19 davidnind #action 18.11 manual needs added/updated to Pootle for translation
19:19 ashimema but there are no file yet
19:19 tcohen he might have personal issues, but we need a solution
19:20 tcohen as a community
19:20 ashimema does anyone outside of the two current translations managers know the proceeedures?
19:20 ashimema I'd be happy to lend a hand.. though I already have too much on my plate really.. but I have no idea how that area all fits together right now
19:21 cait we could check with some people who have been TM before
19:21 ashimema does rangi or gmcharlt know perhaps?
19:22 cait rangi was TM
19:22 cait and fredericd too
19:22 cait i think all infrastructure is in argentina currently
19:22 gmcharlt ashimema: I'm afraid I have no specific knowledge of it
19:22 cait not sure if we could get access
19:22 cait or better to set up new one
19:22 ashimema want me to reach out further.. perhaps just adding some documentation pages on existing workflows and things might help for the future of the role
19:22 tcohen cait: we of course have access to it
19:23 cait bernardo has some scripts that i don't know if accessible somewhere
19:23 tcohen everything is there
19:23 ashimema i really like rmaint and rm wiki pages.. we need similar for translations manager I reckon
19:23 ashimema a clear process for the day to day of the role
19:23 cait or not sure if it's pootle even - like using one version as a base to populate strings in another
19:24 cait but to get going again we mostly need someone able to generate the files i guess?
19:25 * ashimema is happy to volunteer to touch base with rangi or anyone else to try and get things moving a bit again
19:25 davidnind Details for https://wiki.koha-community.or[…] maybe not up-to-date?
19:25 cait that would be great
19:26 ashimema #info ashimema will reach out to some prior TM's for advice and try to get things moving again
19:26 cait #info tcohen to coordinate with ashimema
19:26 cait sorry, phone, br
19:26 cait b
19:26 tcohen yes m'am
19:26 tcohen :-P
19:26 ashimema :)
19:27 davidnind #action Add/update pages on wiki on translation processes (like release maintainer pages)
19:27 davidnind #info Some information on translation sever is here https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ranslation_Server
19:28 davidnind anything more on releases?
19:28 ashimema good call davidnind.. I hadn't found that one
19:29 ashimema right
19:29 ashimema what's next
19:29 davidnind #topic KohaCon 2019 update
19:29 Topic for #koha is now KohaCon 2019 update (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:29 ashimema brill.. I was about to ask if it was that
19:29 * ashimema digs furiously to find his notes
19:29 davidnind There was an update posted on the mailing list[…]ruary/052262.html
19:30 ashimema #info there was a KohaCon19 email to the lists with an update.
19:30 cait thx all
19:30 ashimema #link[…]ruary/052262.html
19:31 ashimema the email covered more than I could really say here.. but please ask any questions if you have any
19:31 ashimema I've got more of a view of whats going on on that front again now
19:32 ashimema #info If anyone has any perl or elasticsearch contacts, preferably not directly related to koha, that might like to come and offer some training or do a talk at the workshops part of the event please let me know
19:33 ashimema also.. I'll be reaching out to various people to see if they might be able to offer assistance with certain sessions..
19:33 ashimema the idea behind rebranding the 'hackfest' as 'workshops' is that we'd like to get more librarians to attend that part of the conference and lend a hand with signoff, translations and 'sit with a developer' sessions..
19:34 ashimema afterall.. koha is all about the users (to steal a phrase from kidclamp)
19:34 ashimema so.. we wanted to offer some 'Hands on with X' sessions to entice a few more to stay too
19:34 ashimema I think that's the sprawling update from me.
19:35 ashimema did we mostly cover 'general' already?
19:35 ashimema cait ?
19:35 wahanui it has been said that cait is qa manager
19:35 cait sec
19:35 davidnind thanks ashimema!
19:35 ashimema :)
19:35 cait i guess, between announcements and reelase
19:35 TGoat we're going to use your rebranding for our koha-US conference
19:36 TGoat workshops is not and threatening and we're hoping for a bigger turnout
19:37 davidnind great!
19:37 ashimema brill, sounds great TGoat
19:37 davidnind #topic General business
19:37 Topic for #koha is now General business (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:37 davidnind Any other general business anyone wants to add?
19:37 TGoat bigger turnout for the hackfest .. hrrhmm .. workshop :)
19:37 ashimema :)
19:38 davidnind Otherwise we can go to the next topic - setting the next meeting date
19:38 ashimema nothing extra from me here.
19:39 davidnind #topic Next meeting
19:39 Topic for #koha is now Next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 February 2019)
19:40 davidnind 6 March 2019 14:00 UTC? (last meeting was at 14:00)
19:40 ashimema haha.. I was about to make the same suggestion
19:41 * ashimema was digging through the callendar too
19:41 ashimema +1 from me
19:41 mng +1
19:41 davidnind #info Next meeting 6 March 2019 14:00 UTC
19:41 davidnind #endmeeting
19:41 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
19:41 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Feb 13 19:41:52 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:41 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-02-13-19.00.html
19:41 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-02-13-19.00.txt
19:41 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]13-19.00.log.html
19:42 davidnind thanks everyone!
19:42 cait davidnind++ ashimema++
19:43 davidnind Have fun for the rest of your day/night evening/morning! I'm off to work now... :-(
19:43 davidnind cait++
19:43 TGoat cait++
19:43 ashimema added it straight to the koha calender now
19:43 ashimema done
19:43 ashimema night all
19:43 ashimema cait++
19:44 davidnind ashimema++
19:44 ashimema davidnind++
19:44 TGoat peace!
19:44 TGoat left #koha
19:44 mng good night all
19:45 mng left #koha
19:48 davidnind left #koha
19:54 cait sorry for disappearing... got no kids, but parents! :)
19:55 andreashm joined #koha
20:01 cait hi andreashm :)
20:02 andreashm hi cait!
20:02 cait still night-shifting?
20:02 andreashm yup! =)
20:02 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:04 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:07 georgew joined #koha
20:30 Dyrcona joined #koha
20:38 lukeG joined #koha
21:03 Dyrcona joined #koha
21:09 Nickie joined #koha
21:23 lukeG joined #koha
23:01 andreash_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary