IRC log for #koha, 2019-02-05

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
04:31 HeavenlyConnection joined #koha
06:05 chris joined #koha
06:26 cait joined #koha
06:43 calire joined #koha
06:44 fridolin joined #koha
06:44 fridolin hi
06:54 josef_moravec joined #koha
07:26 magnuse \o/
07:32 cait joined #koha
07:40 reiveune joined #koha
07:40 reiveune hello
07:50 andreashm joined #koha
07:53 alex_a joined #koha
07:53 alex_a bonjour
07:59 paul_p joined #koha
08:00 AndrewIsh joined #koha
08:34 sophie_m joined #koha
08:40 kohaputti joined #koha
10:06 laurence joined #koha
10:26 vfernandes joined #koha
10:36 fridolin1 joined #koha
10:59 kohaputti joined #koha
11:55 kohaputti joined #koha
12:24 oleonard joined #koha
12:24 oleonard Hi all
12:29 magnuse hi oleonard
12:29 wahanui hi oleopard
12:46 alex_a joined #koha
12:53 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:21 alex_a joined #koha
13:45 Archie^ joined #koha
13:45 Archie^ yoh everyone!
13:46 Archie^ Hey, is it just me or latest koha-create does not support --use-memcached ?
13:57 caroline joined #koha
13:58 caroline good morning!
13:58 Archie^ hey caroline
13:58 wahanui somebody said caroline was off the grid
13:58 caroline hehe!
13:58 Archie^ So i've checked and koha-create -h does not have --use-memcached anymore
13:58 josef_moravec Archie^: Hi, the memcached is now default, what version of Koha are you running
13:58 Archie^ so how does one use memcached in new koha instalation?
13:58 oleonard Hi caroline
13:59 Archie^ josef_moravec:  using the one that is in installation packages
13:59 caroline hi oleonard
13:59 wahanui hi oleopard
13:59 caroline (I almost type oleopard)
14:00 * oleonard responds to either
14:00 josef_moravec so 18.11 probably, then yes it is default option
14:06 Archie^ josef_moravec:  ya except it's IP based installation and right now in "about koha" it says memcashed is not enabled :/
14:07 josef_moravec Archie^: i believe it doesn't matter if it is IP based. Just look into your's instance koha-conf.xml
14:07 josef_moravec Archie^: sometimes localhost is not the same as
14:08 josef_moravec Archie^:  run this command "service memcached status" to find out the right configuration
14:08 Archie^ localhost can be Non 127?
14:09 Archie^ thats new :/
14:09 Archie^ aye it says Active
14:09 Archie^ thanks josef_moravec
14:09 josef_moravec Archie^: it is, but if you refer it as or localhost, it makes a difference
14:15 Archie^ so do i get this right, in etc/hosts instead of the usual localhost i should add [my ip address] and [my ip address] ?
14:17 Archie^ coz in installation instruction it says If you know the IP address, edit any other machine's /etc/hosts file with that IP address instead of
14:30 tcohen hola!
14:30 caroline hi tcohen!
14:31 magnuse @wunder bodo, norway
14:31 huginn magnuse: Bodo, Norway :: Snow :: 19F/-7C | Wind Chill: 4F/-15C | Tuesday: Blustery with snow showers. High 24F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low around 20F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
14:32 * magnuse wanders off into the snow
14:34 oleonard @wunder 45701
14:34 huginn oleonard: Athens, OH :: Overcast :: 52F/11C | Tuesday: Areas of patchy fog early. Foggy early. Then periods of showers this afternoon. High 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Tuesday Night: Cloudy with a few showers. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
14:39 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:40 Archie^ i don't get it . so lets say my Ip address on azure is  and instance name is library. should i write in et/chosts library.localhost?
14:48 Archie^ is it [ip
14:49 Archie^ is it [ipis it [ip] [instance].[domain] ?
15:03 oleonard Sorry Archie^, I wish I could help
15:03 Archie^ aye it's ok oleonard, im digging trough 3rd page of google ;)
15:04 oleonard Always a bad sign when you get to the third page
15:04 barton joined #koha
15:04 andreashm joined #koha
15:09 Dyrcona joined #koha
15:14 lukeG joined #koha
15:21 Archie^ hey oleonard  is ISO in currency ment the ISO of the symbol?
15:22 Archie^ e.g euro is ISO 4217 is that what is required there?
15:22 oleonard I don't know
15:25 oleonard Archie^: The manual says "The ISO code you enter will be used when importing MARC files via the staging tools, the tool will attempt to find and use the price of the currently active currency."
15:54 laurence left #koha
15:56 fridolin1 left #koha
15:57 reiveune left #koha
16:05 wizzyrea joined #koha
16:07 oleonard Hi wizzyrea
16:09 wizzyrea hi there
16:11 calire left #koha
16:17 cait ISO code of the currency
16:17 cait EUR, GBP etc.
16:17 * cait waves
16:21 tcohen anyone noticed issues with repeatable subfields for items in 18.05?
16:23 eythian then it ought to say ISO 4217 because there's a lot of things under the ISO umbrella.
16:23 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:25 cait tcohen: i think there was a bug about it
16:25 cait but resolved? I remember marcel working on something to do with rep item subfields
16:25 cait eythian: true, want to send a patch? :)
16:26 * cait just got out of a day of php training
16:26 cait tcohen: how does it manifest?
16:27 cait tcohen: i was thinking about bug 21774
16:27 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21774 critical, P5 - low, ---,, RESOLVED FIXED, Cloned item subfields disappear when editing an item
16:36 lukeG joined #koha
16:43 lukeG1 joined #koha
16:44 cait left #koha
16:46 barton joined #koha
16:55 kohaputti joined #koha
17:26 cait joined #koha
17:26 * cait waves again
17:27 cait oleonard++
17:27 cait no irc all day.... torture!
17:27 oleonard :D
17:30 oleonard cait++ # bug wrangling
17:37 sonOfRa joined #koha
17:46 davidnind joined #koha
17:56 cait oleonard: still around?
17:56 oleonard Yes, two hours stretch before me
17:56 cait excellent ;)
17:57 cait can i get an opinion from you? not gui this time, or not directly
17:57 cait bug 21980
17:57 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21980 enhancement, P5 - low, 19.05, martin.renvoize, RESOLVED FIXED, Add some new Exceptions for Koha::Account methods
17:57 cait global pref overriding i npatron category
17:57 cait or better just a setting on patron category?
17:58 oleonard I don't understand
17:59 cait that#s the wrong bug number,... of course
17:59 cait bug 21890
17:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21890 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Failed QA , Patron password reset by category
18:02 cait why do i never ever get the bug numbers right first try? :(
18:02 oleonard My first instinct is to say it should be a setting in patron category
18:03 oleonard But I don't understand "global pref overriding patron category"
18:03 cait so you ar enot fond of the overwrite like we have for the expire behaviour?
18:03 cait i was thinking making it the same as the "block expired patrons" one
18:03 cait that's also on patron category
18:03 cait by default it uses the pref but you can set a different value there (overriding)
18:05 oleonard Is the question whether the OpacResetPassword preference should still exist if there is a setting in the patron category?
18:05 cait kind of
18:09 cait i guess it's clearer in my mind than in what I say
18:09 cait if you look at the existing setting for patron categories it might be a bit more clear (the expire one)
18:11 tcohen what cait says is that you usually either enable or disable it globally
18:11 tcohen and might want the option to blacklist/whitelist *some*
18:11 tcohen so less clicks keeping the syspref as a global setting that is overriden by per-category options
18:12 oleonard I think that's a good way to do it
18:15 tcohen I don't
18:15 tcohen hahaha
18:15 tcohen but I get it
18:15 oleonard Why not?
18:15 cait because it makes more work heh
18:15 tcohen exactly
18:15 tcohen well, no
18:15 tcohen it is simple
18:15 tcohen I think it is because I like the circ rules approach
18:16 tcohen syspref + field in category
18:16 tcohen vs.
18:16 tcohen a way to define a global rule and (in context) a specific rule
18:16 tcohen and that's a lot of work
18:16 tcohen he
18:17 cait now you got me confused
18:17 cait but i guess it's easy to do right now
18:17 tcohen yeah, I will just do the syspref as global option you proposed cait
18:17 cait ok i win - now let's hope it is a good idea :)
18:18 tcohen where is Joubu?
18:18 wahanui i heard Joubu was kidding, right ;)
18:18 tcohen ah
18:21 Dyrcona joined #koha
18:23 oleonard Hooray, I successfully resurrected an accidentally-deleted branch!
18:23 * oleonard had never done that before
18:32 cait has someone ever tried batch uploading cover images?
18:32 cait oleonard-away: git flog?
18:32 cait and congrats!
18:55 kidclamp oleonard++
18:55 caroline does anybody know the difference between match points and match checks in Administration > Record matching rules?
18:55 caroline In the manual it says "Required match checks - ??" lol
18:56 cait there is a blog post from bywater that is good i think
18:56 cait i tihnk the latter on hte page is doing checking with sql
18:56 cait instead of zebra
18:56 caroline ooh thanks!
18:56 cait bit slower, but allows for a differen kind of thing?
18:56 cait i will look for the blog post
18:56 caroline found it
18:56 cait ah cool )
18:57 caroline For the log :[…]ch-points-in-koha
18:57 caroline oh! time for meeting!
18:58 cait oops
18:58 cait the question was a trap?
18:58 gbeaudry01 joined #koha
18:58 caroline lol!
18:58 caroline no I was deep in record matching and just saw the time
18:59 cait hah :)
18:59 caroline a client sent me two files for migration, one with "all bibs" and one with "all items", but both have bibs and items... @_@
19:00 oleonard cait: I have tested batch uploading cover images before
19:00 cait i wonder if you could spot a mistake in the message on the mailing list?
19:01 cait i wonder if it might be something as simple as a missing space or so
19:01 oleonard (coincidentally my resurrected branch was Bug 22035)
19:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22035 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Improve local cover image browser page
19:01 cait oh!
19:01 cait are you reading my mind?? :)
19:01 cait [Koha] ​Re:  Problem with batch cover image upload
19:01 kellym joined #koha
19:02 caroline ok ready for meeting ppl? docs team?
19:02 cait yep
19:02 cait bit if a tired brain, but i will try
19:03 caroline #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019
19:03 huginn Meeting started Tue Feb  5 19:03:10 2019 UTC.  The chair is caroline. Information about MeetBot at
19:03 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:03 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_5_february_2019'
19:03 caroline #topic Introductions
19:03 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:03 caroline please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
19:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:03 caroline #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
19:03 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:04 kellym #info Kelly McElligott ByWater Solutions
19:04 caroline hi davidnind!
19:04 caroline hi kellym!
19:04 davidnind hi all
19:04 caroline gbeaudry01 is here with me, she just started :D
19:05 * cait waves at gbeaudry01
19:05 cait welcome!
19:05 cait new at inlibro?
19:05 davidnind welcome gbeaudry01!
19:06 gbeaudry01 hello!
19:06 gbeaudry01 thank you!
19:06 gbeaudry01 yes i am!
19:07 caroline #topic What's been done so far
19:07 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:07 caroline Alright, I must do a mea culpa and confess that I haven't worked on docs since christmas...
19:07 caroline >_<
19:08 caroline been crazy here
19:08 caroline but we are still a long ways from release
19:08 caroline anybody want to share what they did?
19:09 davidnind ditto as well: have done nothing since last meeting, except thinking bout what I should be doing!
19:09 caroline same lol!
19:09 cait in the same boat... apart from some in december
19:10 kellym I tried to update a sys pref…and received an error. Lee had offered at the last meeting to set aside some time to show me…I have emailed him and waiting to hear back.  I want to help, just the process seems more difficult (and I am sure it is not)
19:10 cait i saw there have been some new bugs on bugzila
19:10 cait for docs
19:10 caroline kellym: do you want me to make an appointment with you?
19:11 kellym sure Caroline!  That would be great. I will email you- send me your email. Thanks!
19:11 caroline
19:11 caroline we can do a screen sharing thing
19:11 kellym yes!
19:12 caroline +1
19:12 caroline cait any in particular you want to point out?
19:13 cait don't have the list
19:13 cait but i am pretty sure they are filed under documentation
19:13 caroline https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]=run&sharer_id=13
19:13 caroline #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]=run&sharer_id=13
19:13 caroline one is by kellym saying something is in French... probably my fault... oops
19:14 cait hehe
19:14 kellym When I received a ticket about this part of the manul being in French, I was like- NO- it couldn’t be!  It was :)
19:14 caroline heh! sorry about that...
19:15 caroline Will correct it asap
19:15 cait be a little mor eflexible people :)
19:15 cait learn french with koha! :)
19:15 kellym I know right Cait- it was definitely enough easy to understand.
19:16 caroline hehe! no but I understand, I put my interface in English but forgot the labels
19:16 caroline alright, moving on
19:17 caroline #topic Next steps : Website updates (example: Documentaiton > Koha Bibliography)
19:17 Topic for #koha is now Next steps : Website updates (example: Documentaiton > Koha Bibliography) (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:17 caroline cait?
19:17 wahanui cait is qa manager
19:17 caroline I know wahanui...
19:17 cait oh oops
19:17 cait i am not sure it#s right in this meeting even but I'll have ago
19:17 cait i did some updating of the website
19:17 caroline caot++
19:17 cait and i noticed
19:17 caroline cait++
19:18 davidnind cait++
19:18 cait #link[…]oha-bibliography/
19:18 cait thish seems like it's a copy of the zotero thing?
19:18 cait i tihnk the newest is 2018
19:18 cait 2010
19:18 cait sorry
19:18 cait which doesn't look so good
19:19 cait do we have... an idea about it?
19:19 caroline what did we decide with zotero? were we keeping it?
19:19 cait it's listed under docs
19:19 davidnind seems like a small subset of what is on Zotero - have started going through Zotero bibliography to update
19:19 caroline davidnind++
19:19 cait davidnind: remind me maybe- i can send you some gemran articles we published
19:19 cait and davidnind++
19:19 cait the last one is pretty new
19:19 davidnind it was decided to use Zotero
19:19 davidnind thanks cait!
19:19 caroline it says it is "generated on a regular basis"
19:20 caroline so is this automated or manual?
19:20 davidnind looks like it is a manual thing to me
19:20 * caroline will try to make it a habit of adding things that I find to the Zotero group
19:20 davidnind (as in not automated)
19:21 cait we could get in touch with wizzyrea, it looked manual to me
19:21 cait but there might be a way to automate?
19:22 caroline Who is the automation wizard here? (I don't want to ping them, but I'm thinking Jonathan or Martin?)
19:23 cait maybe
19:23 davidnind zotero has an rss/atom feed, but not familiar with how Wordpress can import that
19:23 davidnind I can add an item on Bugzilla under the website tasks
19:24 cait that sounds good
19:24 caroline ok do that davidnind, we'll see how it goes
19:24 cait thx davidnind++ :)
19:24 caroline davidnind++
19:24 cait it was just something i had no idea about - didn't know that we still had access even
19:25 davidnind I'm not the owner yet, but it is setup so that anyone can add and edit items
19:26 caroline #action davidnind will add a bug to bugzilla regarding Zotero integration on the website
19:27 caroline #topic Next steps : misc
19:27 Topic for #koha is now Next steps : misc (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:27 caroline I just wanted to say that as soon as it calms down here (hopefully before pigs fly) I will go through the release notes and update Taiga
19:28 caroline #action caroline will update Taiga with recently pushed items on release notes
19:28 caroline anything else?
19:29 davidnind nothing from me..
19:30 caroline just waiting a minute in case someone is typing a super long message :)
19:30 cait nope
19:31 caroline #topic Set time of next meeting
19:31 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 February 2019)
19:31 kellym nope - I have emailed Caroline!  so hopefully next meeting I will have accomplished something!
19:31 caroline kellym++
19:31 davidnind kellym++
19:31 davidnind being here is something!
19:31 cait kellym++ caroline++
19:32 caroline I am off the first week of March, is everybody ok with march 12?
19:32 caroline oh wait no, I won't be back on the 12...
19:32 caroline is march 19 too late?
19:32 davidnind that sounds fine
19:32 cait where are you going? ;)
19:33 cait sounds good
19:33 cait hm
19:33 caroline Guadeloupe :)
19:33 cait sec i might be conferencing
19:33 cait oh yep 18 - 21
19:34 cait but we meed caroline more :)
19:34 caroline If you're not there cait, we can maybe go for feb 26?
19:34 caroline is that too soon?
19:35 caroline how about the time? Should we change it?
19:35 cait i probably won't make 19, but you don't have to postpone for me
19:35 cait this time currently works well for me - an hour later or 2 woudl work too if that's better for others
19:35 caroline davidnind?
19:36 wahanui davidnind is answering corilynn's questions before I can formulate them
19:36 davidnind lol!
19:36 caroline kellym you're east coast?
19:36 davidnind I'm pretty flexible, happy for what suits everyone else...
19:36 kellym yes- ET
19:36 kellym I am good with most Tuesdays at 2pm my time.
19:37 caroline alright, well if this works for everybody, lets keep it at 19UTC
19:37 caroline so is feb 26 ok?
19:37 kellym good for me.
19:37 davidnind +1
19:38 * caroline crosses fingers
19:38 caroline #info Next meeting: 26 February 2019, 19 UTC
19:38 caroline #endmeeting
19:38 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
19:38 huginn Meeting ended Tue Feb  5 19:38:32 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:38 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-02-05-19.03.html
19:38 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-02-05-19.03.txt
19:38 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]05-19.03.log.html
19:38 caroline phew!
19:38 davidnind caroline++
19:38 caroline hopefully that worked...
19:39 caroline thanks for coming team!
19:39 cait thx boss! :)
19:39 davidnind looks all fine to me!
19:39 cait do i get icecream for patches?
19:40 caroline I may send you little knitted mice, but icecream will melt on the way ;)
19:40 cait ... it was worth a try
19:40 cait :)
19:42 tcohen cait++
19:42 davidnind mmm... ice cream --> this stuff is devine![…]premium-ice-cream
19:43 davidnind sends virtual ice cream, eats the real stuff himself :-D
19:43 cait didn't know you could be so mean :)
19:43 caroline road trip there in 2020?
19:43 cait i like it heh
19:44 cait if just the flight wasn't so looooooooong
19:45 davidnind just think of the ice cream at the end of the trip!
19:46 cait hard to think about icecream while you are cramped into an airplane seat heh
19:49 davidnind yeah, not the most pleasant experience being stuck in a plane for hours on end! :-(
19:50 cait but nz is sooo lovely once you be there
19:50 cait get there
19:53 oleonard cait: I'm getting inconsistent results from uploading cover image zip files :(
19:53 cait inconsistent is not fun
19:53 davidnind cait: one agrees!
19:55 oleonard But I haven't been able to reproduce the error reported on the mailing list
19:55 cait not noticing anything different i guess?
19:56 oleonard No, I can't tell why one zip is working and another isn't
19:56 cait maybe just say that?
19:56 cait i think there was a bug too.... it might at least get some more attention
19:57 oleonard Gotta go, but I'll look again tomorrow
20:02 cait oleonard++
20:02 cait :)
20:08 davidnind caroline: don't think they have a tour, but an NZ ice cream sampling session could be arranged :)  (we have chocolate too - Whittaker's is my favourite
20:08 cait and licorice...
20:08 cait RJ
20:09 davidnind yum!
20:14 cait red ones with white chocolate inside... *sigh*
20:18 caroline so cute![…]50-dark-kiwi-150g
20:18 cait so cute
20:19 cait why did they never bring these to hackfest? heh
20:19 caroline maybe they're only available around easter?
20:20 cait yeah... will need some planning
20:23 davidnind I think it is because they got eaten...
20:23 cait on the way? shame on you... heh
20:23 cait well... hterew as the long plane trip
20:24 davidnind I didn't know that chocolate and sweets was a thing for the hackfest...
20:25 cait that's completely on us then
20:25 cait but caroline almost didn't believe me when i told her... so
20:25 cait :)
20:25 caroline :) yeah, I thought cait was very generous and brought sweets for everyone :)
20:26 cait i like feeding people... so it's not that far off
20:26 cait it's a family thing, probably genetic
20:27 davidnind adds buy all the NZ chocolate and licorice to the to do list
20:28 * cait would love to have you all over for spaghetti dinner :)
20:30 cait hey.. gbeaudry01...  I make good sauce...
20:31 cait hm.
20:31 davidnind complains: why don't we have that teleportation device yet?
20:31 cait very true
20:32 caroline I'm still waiting for flying cars too
20:34 cait nah cars...
20:35 cait cars don't like me
20:35 cait teleportation sounds good :)
20:44 Dyrcona teleportation++
20:44 kellym left #koha
20:46 andreashm joined #koha
21:09 aleisha joined #koha
21:38 caroline Is there a wiki page for mana configuration? Right now I have an error message saying "Mana configuration is currently empty. This feature will not work. Please contact your site administrator."
21:39 cait i think it's all on the bug right now
21:39 cait i was told it would let you search without token, if it does not, would be good ot know :)
21:39 cait but it might just be missing ht eurl? there is a new page on admin for configuring it
21:40 caroline that's where I'm getting the message
21:41 lukeG joined #koha
21:41 cait hm
21:42 cait i haven't tried to fully set it up yet
21:42 cait did you get th etoken request thing?
21:42 cait hm and there are sysprefs too maybe
21:42 caroline I enabled the sysprefs
21:42 caroline It's asking me for a token and redirecting to the admin page where I'm getting the error message
21:43 caroline If I try to get a token, I get another error
21:43 cait i got no idea, but it might be worth asking on the bugs or filing
21:43 cait if it#s not a bug, it will at least help with better confguration
21:43 cait documentation
21:43 davidnind https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_central_database
21:43 caroline do you know if there is something to tweak in the config file?
21:44 caroline davidnind yes, that's where I'm looking too, but I don't see where it says how to configure
21:44 cait i thin really look at the comments on the main bug
21:44 cait that's where i got pointed to (but haven't done it yet)
21:45 caroline hm... I'm getting a deja vu from trying to set up ILL...
21:45 cait heh
21:45 cait btw - the suggestion from martin fixed mine
21:45 cait i think i got it down now
21:45 caroline ok! :)
21:46 caroline I got his "later", but haven't gotten around to try it yet
21:46 cait i hope to continue with the ill bugs file d- that should make htings work a lot better
21:48 caroline ah! here it says to modify the config file https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]cgi?id=17047#c445
21:48 huginn Bug 17047: new feature, P5 - low, ---, alex.arnaud, RESOLVED FIXED, Mana Knowledge Base : share data
21:48 caroline (comment 445)
21:49 cait hm now htat it's pushed... not sure you still should have to?
21:49 caroline I will go see...
21:49 cait it's still a bit rough around the edges
21:51 caroline there is nothing about mana in my koha-conf.xml
21:52 caroline error message gone!
21:52 cait yay!
22:01 davidnind Noticed that there is a Mana-KB document written by Paul  attached to the bug, so that might be a good starting point (is dated 2017 and doesn't cover all the work that has gone into it, including the Koha config file changes required )
22:02 cait there is quite a few bugs still - so maybe hold off on making new screenshots atm :)
22:02 caroline ok
22:03 caroline just trying to get tasks into Taiga
22:03 caroline at least the base is there mana++
22:11 caroline um... why does this bug show up in release notes? https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=19850
22:11 huginn Bug 19850: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Enhance invoicing functionality for each line item
22:11 caroline under Enhancements > Acquisitions[…]
22:19 davidnind weird! particularly as there isn't even a patch yet..
22:20 cait most likely a messs up with bug numbres
22:20 cait :(
22:20 cait typoed
22:20 cait something pushed with a wrong bug number in the patch - then that gets pulled into release notes
22:21 cait it's this here
22:21 cait[…]st=commit&s=19850
22:21 cait i think it was this here:[…]st=commit&s=21065
22:21 cait actually
22:28 caroline If I write a comment on the second bug (the one that was actually pushed) will they be able to correct it?
22:28 cait only manuallly before release i think
22:28 cait but still worth doing
22:29 cait you can't really change git history, maybe you could add a blacklist or something to release tools
22:31 cait release notes tools
22:31 cait good night all :)
22:31 caroline bye!
22:33 davidnind night cait!
22:35 caroline I'll sign off too... good night!
22:43 andreashm joined #koha
22:44 andreashm joined #koha
23:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #185: SUCCESS in 23 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D8/185/
23:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #186: STILL UNSTABLE in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/186/
23:26 papa joined #koha
23:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #182: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D9/182/
23:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #186: SUCCESS in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D8/186/
23:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #187: STILL UNSTABLE in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/187/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary