IRC log for #koha, 2015-09-28

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:07 irma joined #koha
00:08 jamesb joined #koha
00:09 Francesca joined #koha
00:25 kathryn hi dcook , lots of implementations I guess :)
00:25 dcook hey kathryn
00:25 dcook I guess so!
00:31 wizzyrea dcook: I think anything short of 13618 is incurring technical debt, but man, just in case that doesn't happen or takes a really long time, it's still good to get those fixed
00:31 wizzyrea i'm sad they didn't consider your patch for the other bug
00:32 * dcook shrugs
00:32 dcook Like you say, I think it's good to get it fixed :)
00:32 dcook One thought I had is that it might be an idea to keep track of these bugs..
00:32 dcook But I imagine they're all over the place
00:33 dcook I haven't looked at the test builder stuff, but it might be an idea to include some extraordinary data in tests..
00:35 wizzyrea yeah, definitely - stuff with diacritics and quotes
00:53 JoshB joined #koha
00:55 eythian wahanui: goodbye is also
00:55 wahanui okay, eythian.
01:13 eythian[…]UYAAm-54.jpg:orig <-- I can see my house from here! sorta...
01:14 wizzyrea new satellite data?
01:14 eythian in the sense that the ISS is a satellite, yes
01:14 wizzyrea or airplane photos or
01:14 wizzyrea neeeeat
01:15 wizzyrea look at how ugly the airport retail park is :(
01:15 * dcook looks at goodbye
01:15 wizzyrea well that whole neighbourhood
01:15 dcook Surely Skeletor's arm would've been cut off when he broke the mirror behind him..
01:15 wizzyrea you can see my house too :D
01:16 wizzyrea well sorta.
01:16 dcook lol
01:16 wizzyrea there are a couple of pixels there that might be my house
01:17 mtj hey #koha, anyone know if kohadevbox can run ES-Koha currently?
01:17 mtj is it a good place to start for an ES setup?
01:18 eythian probably in theory
01:19 mtj i guess if i succeeded, i could send my changes back to the repo
01:19 mtj that would be a good win
01:20 eythian yep :)
01:20 dcook Is this the link for the kohadevbox?
01:23 * dcook is going to guess yes since it has an ansible branch
01:24 eythian what's the worst that could happen anyway
01:33 mtj thanks, i'll give it a go :0)
01:34 BobB joined #koha
01:37 mtj also magnuse++ for kohadevbox - such a useful idea!
01:38 wizzyrea cjh++ for gitify
01:41 Francesca joined #koha
01:41 mtj indeed
01:51 mtj hey eythian, any rough idea on minimum/recommended  RAM, for an ES-Koha might be?
01:51 eythian for the ES or for the koha?
01:51 mtj sorry... for a testing VM in general
01:52 eythian for testing, I guess a couple of GB
01:53 eythian ES gets pretty unhappy at low RAM levels, but that should be fine.
01:53 mtj righto, thats great
01:59 JoshB joined #koha
02:01 mtj dcook:  also yep, afaik... thats the correct kohadevbox link ^
02:01 eythian wahanui: C4::Search
02:01 wahanui[…]751872/hE32ABD60/
02:01 eythian wahanui: C4::Search is also <reply>
02:01 wahanui okay, eythian.
02:42 trea joined #koha
02:50 cdickinson joined #koha
03:18 JoshB joined #koha
04:01 jamesb joined #koha
04:03 jamesb_ joined #koha
04:05 jamesb__ joined #koha
04:07 Francesca joined #koha
04:42 Amit_Gupta joined #koha
04:42 Amit_Gupta hi all
04:57 jamesb joined #koha
05:14 Francesca joined #koha
06:13 dcook That moment when you're about to commit your file and then you accidentally delete it..
06:13 dcook *facepalm*
06:15 dcook Doesn't help that this connection is laggy as..
06:17 dcook Phew... I think I actually did commit most of the changes earlier
06:17 dcook Commit early and commit often..
06:18 dcook Not just advice for voting
06:27 Francesca hey dcook you're still around I see
06:27 Francesca @wunder wlg
06:27 dcook Always
06:27 huginn Francesca: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 12.0°C (7:00 PM NZDT on September 28, 2015). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 72%. Dew Point: 7.0°C. Pressure: 30.24 in 1024 hPa (Steady).
06:27 dcook I'm eternal O_O
06:27 Francesca hahaha
06:27 Francesca immortalised on irc forever
06:45 Francesca joined #koha
06:48 Viktor joined #koha
06:49 reiveune joined #koha
06:49 reiveune hello
06:54 alex_a joined #koha
06:54 esmillen joined #koha
06:55 alex_a bonjour
06:56 Francesca joined #koha
06:58 magnuse joined #koha
06:58 * magnuse waves
07:02 esmillen left #koha
07:06 * Francesca waves back
07:06 Joubu hi
07:10 magnuse hiya Francesca and Joubu
07:10 Francesca sup
07:15 * dcook is going to take his eternal self home
07:21 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:22 irma joined #koha
07:23 magnuse Francesca: monday morning, i guess
07:23 Francesca monday evening actually
07:23 Francesca 8.23 pm to be exact
07:30 irma joined #koha
07:31 laurence joined #koha
07:39 magnuse huh, what's wrong when i get search results in the intranet but not in the opac?
07:40 drojf joined #koha
07:40 drojf morning #koha
07:40 magnuse moin drojf
07:41 drojf hei magnuse
07:45 cait joined #koha
07:48 cait morning #koha
07:49 drojf reading bag's email, i wonder if it is planned to have plack, ES and the restful apis in 3.22? that sounds like a lot of experimental stuff for one release. and only very limited time until then
07:49 drojf hi cait
07:50 cait yeah true
07:50 cait also rancor
07:50 cait the good thing is that those things are very separate right now... at least as far as i know
07:50 cait I'd say pick one if you can and help testing
07:51 drojf i set up the ES branch in the office, as i am trying to get a little into ES anyway
07:53 * magnuse wants to do that too
07:56 drojf in theory, all the things could be in 3.22 as options and marked as experimental/testing/not ready for production. still i think a lot of people would take that as a sign to start using it for more than just testing and then maybe be disappointed. not sure if that is our responsibility or "told you so" is enough in that case
07:58 drojf or maybe it will all be ready for production in november? which would be awesome, but i doubt it
08:00 ashimema did anyone get back to ribasushi yesterday?
08:00 ashimema I missed him this weekend unfortunately..
08:01 ashimema though I can't say I'm terribly up to speed on the issues he's looking into for us..
08:01 Francesca joined #koha
08:05 cait I wasn't around either
08:05 ashimema nor was tcohen I think..
08:05 cait drojf: with elastic you should be able to switch back to zebra very easily, even in production - if everything works as it should
08:05 ashimema looks like it was a very quiet weekend on here in general
08:06 * cait was travelling
08:06 cait but weekends ARE pretty quiet
08:09 sad-hu joined #koha
08:11 magnuse i think it would be cool to get all those things inb
08:11 magnuse s/inb/in/
08:14 magnuse label it as experimental and have the next version (when all the bugs are chased out) be version 4?
08:14 pastebot "Joubu" at pasted "ribasushi: This change should make `vagrant up` works" (13 lines) at
08:16 cait magnuse: i kind of like that idea
08:17 fridolin joined #koha
08:17 cait well not sure about the 4 - i am still for naming our releases after cookies :)
08:17 Joubu well... End of a branch shouldn't be experimental for the next one :)
08:17 cait morning Joubu
08:17 Joubu I meant 3.x should be able to continue and be stable
08:18 Joubu not considered as experimental for 4.x :)
08:19 Joubu magnuse: Does s/chef/bento makes sense for Should I provide a patch or something better is needed?
08:19 Francesca joined #koha
08:26 ashimema oreo gets my vote for the first cookie release cait ;)
08:26 cait heh sounds good to me :)
08:28 SamEEE joined #koha
08:32 drojf we should at least skip 4. "koha" 4 is all liblime :P
08:32 magnuse Joubu: i don't know who is behind the bento thing?
08:33 ashimema drojf agreed.. 5.0 would be good
08:33 ashimema or we could do a mysql/mraia and go striaght to 10.0
08:34 Joubu magnuse: I have no idea
08:34 magnuse Joubu: but it seems to be what vagrant suggests, so it should probably be ok?
08:35 Joubu I am very new to kohadevbox and vagrant, so really no idea at all what is 'bento'
08:38 SamEEE Hi Friends!
08:38 magnuse i think the thing before the slash is whoever put together the image named after the slash
08:41 magnuse Joubu: a patch for s/chef/bento would be a good start, i think
08:47 cait drojf: [off] lol
08:51 ashimema joined #koha
09:02 lari joined #koha
09:09 Viktor joined #koha
09:38 sophie_m joined #koha
09:42 magnuse @wunder boo
09:42 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 10.0°C (11:20 AM CEST on September 28, 2015). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 87%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 30.57 in 1035 hPa (Steady).
09:43 sophie_m joined #koha
09:44 drojf joined #koha
09:44 drojf hello again
09:44 cait you were gone? :(
09:45 drojf i went to the office. why?
09:45 ashimema @wunder stevenage, uk
09:45 huginn ashimema: The current temperature in Stevenage, England, Stevenage, United Kingdom is 15.1°C (10:44 AM BST on September 28, 2015). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 70%. Dew Point: 10.0°C. Pressure: 30.66 in 1038 hPa (Rising).
09:52 cait ignore me... i am trying to write an abstract... which is worse then slides
09:53 cait nothing much happened while you were gone
09:59 clrh_ joined #koha
10:17 sad-hu joined #koha
10:17 drojf when i try the ES branch, should i use zebra or nonzebra facets? maybe that is a stupid question, but does it rewire "zebra facets" to ES or the nonzebra ones. or is there another setting?
10:22 irma joined #koha
10:28 Joubu drojf: No you just have to set the pref se to es and the facets will be retrieved from es
10:28 Joubu hum, a bit cryptic maybe...
10:28 Joubu the pref "searchengine" to "elasticsearch"
10:29 drojf yes i did that
10:29 drojf thanks
10:30 Joubu drojf: so, no need to tweak something else :)
10:30 drojf i cloned the catalyst branch as origin, so i would have to add the koha repo as remote to try the ES mapping bug. does that matter or should i switch those (if that is even possible without cloning again)
10:31 Joubu you don't need the official koha repo, only the catalyst one
10:32 Joubu drojf: I have put some commands on the bug report to test it
10:32 drojf will git bz just work with the catalyst repo? have not tried yet
10:33 Joubu yes of course
10:33 drojf magic :D
10:34 Joubu you can use git-bz from any repo, it will just attach the patches to the bug tracked you have defined in its config
10:34 Joubu tracker*
10:34 saiful joined #koha
10:36 drojf awesome
10:36 drojf makes sense too :D just never tried or thought about it
10:37 drojf my own git repository is still on the todo pile ;)
10:43 mtj heya Joubu, you might be busy now.. but feel free to ping me about the koha-qa email
10:43 Joubu mtj: ping
10:44 mtj hiya :)
10:47 marcelr joined #koha
10:47 marcelr hi #koha
10:48 marcelr Joubu++ mveron++ #14904
10:50 Viktor joined #koha
10:52 drojf hi marcelr
10:52 marcelr hi drojf
10:57 cait bug 14904
10:57 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14904 trivial, P5 - low, ---,, Passed QA , Resolve warning from tt_valid.t
10:59 Zyric joined #koha
11:07 marcelr hi cait
11:07 drojf Joubu: in 14899 is no way to add a new index, or am i missing that?
11:07 Joubu drojf: no, next step :)
11:08 JoshB joined #koha
11:08 drojf ok :)
11:08 Joubu next step would be to backup/restore the mappings
11:08 Joubu also...
11:08 drojf that would be nice to have ;)
11:09 cait it would, but try to not scope creep too much heh
11:10 drojf what is search field vs label? label for what?
11:10 cait maybe facets?
11:10 cait i hope not for the serach option... because i18n
11:11 cait hm
11:11 drojf oh its on the bug, nevermind
11:11 drojf 1/ Add a search_field.label column
11:11 drojf => It will be easier to understand what the search_field does.
11:11 drojf Indeed, some are not user friendly: acqdate, an, pl, ff8-23, ln, etc.
11:11 drojf TODO later: Update the labels with correct values (at the moment
11:11 drojf label=name)
11:12 drojf it was confusing because it's the same atm ;)
11:13 Joubu yep, feel free to submit a follow-up :)
11:15 Joubu Why do I receive emails posted 4 days ago on the koha ml?
11:15 cait maybe stuck in moderation?
11:15 Joubu ha, Does somebody validate them manually?
11:15 cait i think if they are not subscribed maybe - not sure+
11:16 drojf yes you have to manually allow them if they are not subsrcibed. spam settings
11:19 Joubu ok, I am pretty sure there is no manually check on koha-devel :)
11:20 cait probably only koha as it's hosted outside biblibre
11:25 drojf there are different settings. you can just throw alle mails away that come from unregistered addresses. or just allow
11:25 drojf there is no spam on koha-devel, so it#s probably discarded if sender unknown
11:25 drojf it's
11:31 saiful2 joined #koha
11:32 meliss joined #koha
11:32 marcelr Thx Joubu++
11:33 nengard joined #koha
11:34 Joubu marcelr: you are welcome!
11:35 gavin_ joined #koha
11:35 Joubu marcelr: Have you seen the critical waiting for qa? it's v3.20.x related
11:35 Joubu bug 14484
11:35 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14484 minor, P5 - low, ---, aleishaamohia, Pushed to Master , Warns when changing patron password
11:35 Joubu erk, no
11:35 Joubu bug 14884
11:35 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14884 critical, P5 - low, ---, robin, Signed Off , Test failure from Bug 14470
11:35 marcelr skipped it because it is 3.20
11:36 marcelr if i recall correctly
11:37 marcelr will have a look
11:42 saiful joined #koha
11:45 schnydszch joined #koha
11:51 marcelr Joubu: could you put the output of the Circulation.t from your 3.20.x into paste please?
11:51 marcelr i am not having 3.20.x data at hand..
11:53 pastebot "Joubu" at pasted "marcelr: Circulation.t on 3.20.x" (37 lines) at
11:55 marcelr Joubu: that does not look so good
11:56 Joubu marcelr: that's not good at all :)
11:56 Joubu it's 3.20.x
11:56 Joubu without the patch
11:56 Joubu patches
11:56 marcelr and with your patch?
11:56 marcelr you only adjust the number of tests?
11:58 pastebot "Joubu" at pasted "marcelr: Circulation.t on 3.20.x + 14884" (16 lines) at
11:59 Joubu marcelr: Robin's patch removes merge markers. Mine adjusts the number of tests, to make them pass
11:59 marcelr yes that is fine
11:59 marcelr should i promote the status to Pushed to master?
12:00 marcelr to get attention of rmaint
12:01 Joubu yes, maybe
12:04 NateC joined #koha
12:24 francharb joined #koha
12:25 francharb hello all
12:25 marcelr hi francharb
12:33 rocio joined #koha
12:57 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:02 tcohen joined #koha
13:03 tcohen @wunder cordoba, argentina
13:03 gaetan_B i'm looking at authorities search with fridolyn right now
13:03 huginn tcohen: The current temperature in Bo Altos de San Martin - NW, Cordoba city, Cordoba City, Argentina is 21.5°C (10:00 AM ART on September 28, 2015). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 52%. Dew Point: 11.0°C. Pressure: 29.81 in 1009 hPa (Rising).
13:03 gaetan_B aer we the only one thinking "contains", "start with" and "is exactly" are poor descriptions of what is actually happening ?
13:03 tcohen @later tell wizzyrea yes I did, everything ok
13:03 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
13:03 tcohen @later tell eythian sure
13:03 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
13:07 rocio1 joined #koha
13:08 marcelr hola tcohen
13:08 marcelr tcohen: check bug 14905
13:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14905 minor, P5 - low, ---,, Passed QA , search_utf8.t fails to upload a file
13:08 tcohen hoi, marcelr
13:08 marcelr :)
13:09 tcohen marcelr: thanks for the quick response
13:10 marcelr np
13:21 mario joined #koha
13:29 Callender joined #koha
13:38 ashimema tcohen.. did you fancy bringing ribasushi up to speed at all on the dbic connection issues with plack and stuff..
13:38 ashimema he popped in over the weekend with hopes to get digging on it.. but be couldn't remember what the issue was..
13:39 ashimema or maybe we could get one of the others whose submitted some patches againt it to explain.. that might be better.
13:40 cait have to run - cya all later or tomorrow :)
13:41 cait left #koha
13:43 tubaclarinet joined #koha
13:55 rocio joined #koha
14:15 geek_cl joined #koha
14:44 tcohen ashimema: I haven't seen that problem (long lasting processes having their connections die) but what has been said about DBIx::Connector being a bad decision is correct. There is a bug from Joubu moving to just using DBIx's db handler which I hope solves the issue. But people need to test it
14:47 tcohen Joubu: I patched the ansible repo to handle the clone
14:51 amyjeankearns joined #koha
14:54 Joubu tcohen: yes, I have seen your patches, thanks
15:10 Joubu khall: Hi! I won't talk about icons for ages, but... why don't you want to keep the 2 set of icons and let the user choose the one he wants? :)
15:11 khall Joubu: FA and Glyphicons are not one-to-one replacements, FA is far more powerful. If we allow that, we will be held back from using anything in FA that Glyphicons doesn't have
15:11 khall that includes many icons FA has that Glyphicons has no equivilent to
15:13 khall Joubu: may I deprecate your syspref patches?
15:16 Joubu khall: If you prefer, yes
15:16 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 14368: (RM followup) DBIx update <[…]4436b78f3956589ec> / Bug 14368: DBRev <[…]e235a16e8e597a298> / Bug 14368: [Follow-up] Fix workflow <[…]705d4b9c7f9d3db01>
15:17 Joubu it would have been easier for the transition, I think
15:17 Joubu Did you check that all the icons we use are defined in FA?
15:18 khall All of them are in there, but a select few have different names. Another reason the syspref doesn't work well in this situation
15:19 Joubu ok :)
15:19 magnuse bbl
15:22 khall Joubu: thanks!
15:23 barton @seen dcook
15:23 huginn barton: dcook was last seen in #koha 8 hours, 8 minutes, and 24 seconds ago: * dcook is going to take his eternal self home
15:24 Joubu khall: could you please add the new icons license to the about page?
15:24 khall Joubu: yes, good catch!
15:24 Joubu then I will be happy to pqa it :)
15:27 reiveune bye
15:27 reiveune left #koha
15:27 tubaclarinet joined #koha
15:29 Lisa joined #koha
15:31 pianohacker joined #koha
15:36 barton @later tell dcook bug 14861
15:36 huginn barton: The operation succeeded.
15:39 saiful joined #koha
15:44 tubaclarinet joined #koha
15:45 JoshB joined #koha
15:45 JoshB left #koha
16:11 Pablo joined #koha
16:16 PabloAB joined #koha
16:26 rocio joined #koha
16:34 cait joined #koha
16:41 Joubu have fun #koha
16:42 laurence left #koha
16:49 PabloAB Hi!
16:50 PabloAB I have a challenge for a tough guy
16:54 PabloAB A strange behave with zebra. Searching with term1 and term2 give n results. searching with term1 only, zero results. No strange opacuserjs, UseQueryParser in Do not try
17:14 tcohen @seen eythian
17:14 huginn tcohen: eythian was last seen in #koha 15 hours, 12 minutes, and 51 seconds ago: <eythian> wahanui: C4::Search is also <reply>
17:18 drojf joined #koha
17:28 PabloAB joined #koha
17:34 cait tcohen: way too early for him :)
17:35 tcohen cait: I'm calculating what time do I need to ping him
17:35 cait hm
17:36 cait i think he starts late - so late morning nz time?
17:36 cait maybe check the logs when he showed up yesterday
17:36 cait ...which is what you do probably
17:36 cait just ignore me... i should have some dinner :)
17:37 jcamins tcohen: 7.5 hours
17:37 tcohen jcamins: thanks
17:37 jcamins tcohen: unless my math is wrong.
17:39 cait hm seems a little long
17:43 tcohen cait: it is currently 6:43 am
17:43 tcohen so, maybe in a couple hours
17:54 magnuse joined #koha
17:57 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 14597: (QA followup) Make Logger package level <[…]d69985eb67b9d9a4d> / Bug 14597: Reverting a batch where a record overlaid is now deleted record will fail <[…]259d56d1f6476bdae> / Bug 14201: Yes, goodbye to the third plugin marc21_leader_video too <http
18:29 drojf1 joined #koha
19:38 cdickinson joined #koha
19:38 ribasushi o/
19:38 ribasushi so - where do things stand now?
19:38 ribasushi ashimema: ^^
19:42 magnuse ribasushi:
19:42 ribasushi empty line...
19:42 magnuse <ashimema> tcohen.. did you fancy bringing ribasushi up to speed at all on the dbic connection issues with plack and stuff..
19:42 magnuse <ashimema> he popped in over the weekend with hopes to get digging on it.. but be couldn't remember what the issue was..
19:42 magnuse <ashimema> or maybe we could get one of the others whose submitted some patches againt it to explain.. that might be better.
19:42 magnuse <tcohen> ashimema: I haven't seen that problem (long lasting processes having their connections die) but what has been said about DBIx::Connector being a bad decision is correct. There is a bug from Joubu moving to just using DBIx's db handler which I hope solves the issue. But people need to test it
19:43 ribasushi magnuse: I saw the backlog, I was more "am I needed for anything, or all is well?"
19:43 magnuse ah, okay
19:43 magnuse i'm afraid i don't know any more than the backlog
19:43 ribasushi sure thing ;)
20:05 cait I can't help either, but thx for dropping by
20:06 cait I wish tcohen or ashimema were online - it gets usually quiet here during weekends and people's weekends
20:06 cait people's evenings...
20:08 ribasushi np, I'll check back tomorrow
20:08 ribasushi what really perplexed me is that the hash that tcohen clearly mentioned back then is gone :/
20:08 ribasushi otherwise I'd have chugged along
20:14 northcottc joined #koha
20:15 wizzyrea hi
20:15 wahanui que tal, wizzyrea
20:26 * magnuse waves
20:39 * cait waves too
20:44 nengard left #koha
20:45 mtj hey peeps
20:46 mtj magnuse: stupid question... whats the root passwd for a kohadevbox VM?
20:47 cait hi mtj
20:47 mtj hiya cait :)
20:48 mtj is there some hardcoded root passwd for the bentox/debian7.8, already set?
20:48 mtj[…]/boxes/debian-7.8
20:50 mtj
20:51 mtj hmm..
20:51 mtj "ssh_password": "vagrant",
20:51 mtj "ssh_port": 22,
20:52 mtj "ssh_username": "vagrant",
20:53 mtj aah. got it - you need to 'su -l vagrant', then sudo bash
20:53 mtj get to root
20:59 mtj hmm, vboxmange wont show any VMs, despite 2 running
21:01 mtj ahh, was running cmd as root..
21:12 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 14201: DBRev <[…]3ccf31bced32dab2b>
21:14 magnuse joined #koha
21:17 tcohen joined #koha
21:17 tcohen hi eythian
21:17 magnuse mtj: the vagrant default, i think maybe "vagrant"?
21:18 magnuse tcohen: did you see ribasushi dropped by earlier?
21:21 tcohen i was reading the logs, only to have context for mtj's question
21:21 tcohen but yes, I saw it
21:21 tcohen will take a look tomorrow
21:23 eythian tcohen: hi
21:23 magnuse tcohen: cool
21:25 mtj magnuse: thanks, root access is sorted :)
21:26 wizzyrea tcohen: thanks for having a look I'll wrap up the 3.18 release today
21:26 wizzyrea also, I wasn't proposing running our own gitlab. That seems excessive.
21:30 tcohen wizzyrea: it was about it being written in Ruby, but I don't really care, just jocking
21:31 eythian the c makes it weird
21:32 wizzyrea Just that github isn't open, and I don't think anybody really wants to run up another server for the community
21:32 wizzyrea and we already have the migration tools there (yeah?)
21:32 tcohen eythian: true
21:32 cait i am not a fan of 'yet another place to keep an eye on' so voting 4) :)
21:40 mtj wizzyrea: i feel the same as you.. ^
21:59 cait left #koha
22:01 eythian_ joined #koha
22:17 mtj i also feel the same as you to cait,  it would be great to decide upon a tool to manage the various Koha projects
22:27 kathryn joined #koha
22:33 wizzyrea I'd like to see anything that isn't actually Koha in gitlab.
22:33 wizzyrea so, devbox, gitify, qa tools, release manager tools
22:33 wizzyrea migration toolkit
22:33 wahanui migration toolkit is
22:33 wizzyrea sandboxes
22:33 wahanui sandboxes are
22:34 eythian no wahanui, migration toolkit is[…]migration-toolbox
22:34 wahanui okay, eythian.
22:36 barton @seen dcook
22:36 huginn barton: dcook was last seen in #koha 15 hours, 21 minutes, and 1 second ago: * dcook is going to take his eternal self home
22:42 cdickinson joined #koha
22:56 rocio1 joined #koha
23:01 rocio2 joined #koha
23:03 Francesca joined #koha
23:06 NateC joined #koha
23:28 wnickc joined #koha
23:38 mario joined #koha
23:44 Francesca joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary