IRC log for #koha, 2014-09-08

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:09 jcamins Any @laters for me?
00:09 jcamins Nope.
00:12 dcook eythian: I figure my talk is going to be pretty basic, but seeing as that I'm going away soon and not coming back until right before OSDC... not really sure what to think
00:12 dcook It'll be the most hastily prepared talk ever
00:12 dcook Well, not really. rangi can put together a talk in about 2 minutes :p
00:20 tcohen joined #koha
00:21 tcohen Hi
00:21 wahanui bidet, tcohen
00:22 dcook yo tcohen
00:24 tgoat joined #koha
00:25 rangi dcook: you saw how that went in reno
00:25 eythian dcook: yeah, I heard about mine last night. So they're clearly going through them.
00:26 * tcohen arrived late
00:28 dcook rangi: You were fine :p
00:29 dcook eythian: Neat. I don't even know if I have much to talk about anymore, but I'm sure I can find something to fill the time if they want it.
00:30 eythian just start from what you sent as the abstract, and build a talk from there :)
00:32 dcook I think I'm just recalling my abstract now. Hehe.
00:32 dcook I suppose there might be something worth talking about.
00:36 tcohen_ joined #koha
00:40 tcohen night #koha
01:47 indradg joined #koha
02:01 tgoat joined #koha
02:05 tgoat joined #koha
02:22 indradg joined #koha
02:36 indradg joined #koha
02:48 indradg_ joined #koha
02:53 mtompset joined #koha
02:55 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
02:55 mtompset indradg_: Are you here?
02:56 indradg_ mtompset: yes
02:56 indradg_ morning mtompset
02:56 mtompset Evening for me... but anyways...
02:56 mtompset I have an idea about perhaps what is meant.
02:57 indradg_ shoot
02:57 mtompset did you check if the keyboard is available in the value builders when you are doing framework data entry?
02:58 mtompset That tiny value builder windows probably doesn't include the inc file you modified.
02:58 mtompset in the staff client.
02:58 mtompset Does that make sense?
02:58 mtompset Haven't tried, but that's my guess.
02:59 dcook Guess he didn't like your idea, mtompset ;)
02:59 * dcook goes back to non-Koha things :(
02:59 mtompset Ha ha, dcook.
02:59 mtompset I think his internet is probably lousy. :P
03:00 indradg joined #koha
03:02 indradg very funny dcook ;-)
03:09 indradg_ joined #koha
03:09 BobB joined #koha
03:09 edveal joined #koha
03:11 tcohen joined #koha
03:11 tgoat joined #koha
03:15 indradg joined #koha
03:18 mtompset So, did that make sense indradg?
03:24 indradg joined #koha
03:34 indradg joined #koha
03:40 indradg joined #koha
03:51 indradg mtompset: you are right! does not use the .inc
03:52 mtompset I'm sure there is more than just that one, but you get the idea. :)
03:53 mtompset I'm glad to have helped make sense of the request. I really think a multi-lingual keyboard will help with data entry across the board. :)
03:56 truong joined #koha
03:56 indradg i tried checking out the other valuebuilder popups for Default Framework. Looks like 008 is the only one impacted.
03:56 indradg and thank you mtompset for the clue :)
04:02 mtompset indradg: which inc file was it again?
04:03 indradg mtompset: in case of staff client and in case of the OPAC
04:04 mtompset Hmm.... I think there is more.
04:04 mtompset in the intranet-tmpl directory
04:04 mtompset find . -name "*.tt" | wc -l
04:04 mtompset I get 1043.
04:04 indradg another thing that I noticed 003 and 005 tageditor links seem to do nothing
04:05 mtompset But grep -l doc-head `find . -name "*.tt"` | wc -l
04:05 mtompset only returns  661
04:07 mtompset Have to account for those 340+ difference.
04:08 dcook Just walking randomly into this
04:08 dcook You might want to double-check for *.tmpl as well
04:08 dcook I don't think they've all been changed
04:08 * dcook walks out again
04:08 rangi they better have been
04:08 mtompset dcook: We aren't talking about the source code, we are talking about the source files.
04:09 dcook rangi: Must've been since I last looked. Fairly sure that I saw one a few weeks ago.
04:09 dcook Ahh
04:09 mtompset find . -name "*.tmpl" doesn't exist.
04:09 dcook It would help to read everything ;)
04:09 tcohen
04:09 dcook Just saw "grep" and "*.tt"
04:10 tcohen was the last one
04:13 pastebot "mtompset" at pasted "I'd check these if they have inputs." (214 lines) at
04:13 mtompset That's from ./koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en
04:14 mtompset If any of those have input, they should be tweaked to have that keyboard, indradg. :)
04:23 indradg joined #koha
04:41 wizzyrea you think all of that is a requirement for an MVP for that feature?
04:45 irma joined #koha
05:05 cait joined #koha
05:13 tgoat joined #koha
05:20 mtompset wizzyrea: Probably not, but checking the template files for completeness means that the concern is properly addressed.
05:21 mtompset Well, I need sleep.
05:21 mtompset Have a great day (24 hour period), #koha wizzyrea dcook rangi indradg. :)
05:32 indradg dcook, rangi: my original plan was indeed to update all the intranet-tmpl .tt file with the syspref check. in fact my first patches did that. but jcamins and the others adviced that touching 500+ .tt files was a *bad idea* and that I should include the code in the relevent .inc.
05:38 dcook yep
06:17 magnuse joined #koha
06:26 * magnuse waves
06:26 dcook hey magnuse
06:27 dcook Can't be that time already..
06:31 * cait waves too
06:31 cait bbiab
06:45 magnuse dcook: i might be a bit earlier than i used to these days :-)
06:46 reiveune joined #koha
06:46 reiveune hello
06:48 indradg joined #koha
06:50 magnuse bonjour reiveune indradg
06:51 indradg bonjour magnuse reiveune
06:51 reiveune salut magnuse indradg dcook
06:53 dcook heya folks
06:56 viktorsarge_ joined #koha
07:20 ashimema morning
07:21 indradg joined #koha
07:21 Viktor Good morning!
07:41 Viktor I have a CMS question for indradg - You've been doing some great work with the CMS-functions. Do you plan to also implement automatic creation of navigation tabs for the pages created with the CMS function?
07:42 Joubu hello #koha
07:43 Viktor indradg I've been using Owens blogpost for the bootstrap theme as a starting point for manually creating responsive navigation and I thought automatic creation would be great for those not comfortable coding html
07:44 trendynick joined #koha
07:48 marcelr joined #koha
07:48 marcelr hi #koha
08:07 akafred Hi :-) N00b question of the day: Is 3.16.03 a synonym for 3.16.3?
08:09 magnuse akafred: yup
08:10 magnuse just different ways of writing the same thing
08:10 magnuse there is more than one way to do it, y'know :-)
08:13 Viktor joined #koha
08:14 matts_away joined #koha
08:47 paul_p joined #koha
09:03 ashimema joined #koha
09:03 clrh joined #koha
09:03 Joubu joined #koha
09:03 alohalog` joined #koha
09:03 slef joined #koha
09:03 wizzyrea joined #koha
09:03 ibeardslee joined #koha
09:03 mtj joined #koha
09:03 pastebot joined #koha
09:15 tgoat joined #koha
09:23 Joubu ashimema: did you see bug 12765? One of ptfs-e sandboxes did something weird.
09:23 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12765 trivial, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Signed Off , Capitalization: Cataloguing > Z39.50 search > "Try another search"
09:25 ashimema Yeah.. that's the typo I fixed just before you merge in the sandbox updates for me ;)
09:25 ashimema thanks for the heads up just in case though. :)
10:09 ashimema random question..
10:09 wahanui it has been said that random question.. is there anywhere in koha that uses editable datatables?
10:09 ashimema you used to be able to login with a patron attribute didn't you?
10:09 ashimema I can't find the option any more..
10:10 ashimema has is disappeared.. did it ever work.. anyone using it?
10:12 magnuse you mean specifying that a given extended patron attribute should contain the password for logging in?
10:12 ashimema I don't think it contained the password..
10:12 ashimema more could be used for the username
10:13 ashimema as an alternative to userid or cardnumber if i remember rightly?
10:16 magnuse ah, ok
10:17 magnuse i can't remember that, but that might not mean much
10:17 magnuse sounds like the kind of thing cait would know about
10:17 ashimema think caits doing home study at the moment
10:17 ashimema thanks anyway magnuse
10:18 ashimema I've got a feeling that the code was never there.. but there was a pref related to it in the interface at some point..
10:18 ashimema think that pref has gone away now.
10:19 magnuse yeah, where's cait when you need her? ;-)
10:21 ashimema hehe
10:24 magnuse we could have had a wiki page for sysprefs that have been removed
10:32 Joubu ashimema: it doesn't mean anything to me
10:33 ashimema k.. thanks
10:37 Viktor joined #koha
10:52 ashimema any bywaterians about yet..
10:52 ashimema probably a bit early for most of them
10:52 ashimema @seen bag
10:52 huginn ashimema: bag was last seen in #koha 2 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes, and 18 seconds ago: <bag> if you click on the big heading do they "then" appear
11:04 cait joined #koha
11:29 Callender joined #koha
11:44 alex_a joined #koha
11:53 oleonard joined #koha
11:54 oleonard Hi everyone
11:55 meliss joined #koha
12:05 collum joined #koha
12:18 ashimema anyone here running any custom cron jobs for a package koha instance?
12:18 ashimema I'm wodnering if there's any best practice
12:22 cait joined #koha
12:22 paul_p joined #koha
12:22 trendynick joined #koha
12:22 nlegrand_ joined #koha
12:22 kivilahtio joined #koha
12:23 matts joined #koha
12:23 janPasi joined #koha
12:23 liw joined #koha
12:23 jajm joined #koha
12:23 paxed joined #koha
12:23 dpavlin joined #koha
12:23 grex joined #koha
12:23 mle joined #koha
12:23 mtj- joined #koha
12:23 fredericd joined #koha
12:25 tcohen joined #koha
12:26 ashimema joined #koha
12:26 clrh joined #koha
12:26 Joubu joined #koha
12:26 alohalog` joined #koha
12:26 slef joined #koha
12:26 wizzyrea joined #koha
12:26 ibeardslee joined #koha
12:26 mtj joined #koha
12:26 pastebot joined #koha
12:26 tcohen joined #koha
12:26 alex_a joined #koha
12:27 tcohen morning
12:28 marcelr hi tcohen
12:30 tcohen thanks for your email marcelr
12:30 marcelr np
12:31 tcohen it was really comprehensive
12:36 * cait waves
12:37 * magnuse waves
12:40 Polina joined #koha
12:45 alex_a joined #koha
12:48 oleonard Looking at the "patron card" attachments on Bug 11285, is it necessary to change "card" to "patron card" if "card view" has been changed to "ISBD view?"
12:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11285 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Vocabulary disambiguation
12:49 oleonard Can we then consider "card" on it's own to mean "patron card?"
12:53 oleonard I wonder if doing vocabulary disambiguation is doing a fix in the wrong place... Would a better translation process make it unnecessary?
12:55 magnuse nah, disambiguation is never wrong, methinks
13:02 marcelr tcohen: what is the current status for grs1 deprecation now?
13:02 tcohen it's been deprecated
13:02 marcelr ok we do not push changes anymore to grs1
13:02 marcelr has this been on the list yet?
13:03 marcelr (mailing list)
13:13 cait oleonard: probably - but it's hard to tell - you don't wnat to translate every word separately.. but they can have different meanings in different areas
13:13 cait oleonard: i am not sure if there is a better way to do it
13:16 tgoat joined #koha
13:19 gerundio joined #koha
13:21 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:21 cma joined #koha
13:22 shantanoo joined #koha
13:23 shantanoo hi, is it possible to create users using cli?
13:23 cait left #koha
13:24 cait joined #koha
13:24 cait left #koha
13:35 nengard joined #koha
13:35 kmlussier joined #koha
13:37 tcohen nick clemens?
13:38 tgoat joined #koha
13:44 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:48 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:01 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12835 - Acquisitions: Show search terms in z39.50 results <[…]1ab055c9415efb844> / Bug 12828: Update Z39.50/SRU online help <[…]d02a73a9fee2da7c8> / Bug 12746 - Remove empty onclick attribute from <
14:05 ashimema shantanoo.. not yet.
14:06 shantanoo ashimema, oh. is it possible to write script using something like curl/perl lwp/python url lib?
14:07 ashimema take a look at bug
14:07 ashimema just finding a bug
14:07 ashimema there are many scripts out there to do it..
14:07 ashimema including a few i've written..
14:07 ashimema but none are really documented or publically available..
14:08 ashimema I'm working on a re-write of the patron import tool..
14:08 ashimema but the closest there is at the moment is a bug by khall
14:08 ashimema just trying to dig that one out.
14:08 ashimema bug 12598
14:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12598 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , New misc/ command line tool
14:24 BigRig joined #koha
14:25 NateC joined #koha
14:36 alex_a joined #koha
14:43 shantanoo ashimema, creating new user is only updating the database or does it include more steps?
14:47 shantanoo ashimema, looking into import_borrowers
14:51 indradg joined #koha
14:57 shantanoo ashimema, was able to find out how to import from web browser. is it possible to run the command from CLI and import the data? especially in case where there are multiple library instances.
14:57 ashimema that's the bug I just linked to.
14:58 ashimema bug 12598
14:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12598 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , New misc/ command line tool
15:05 reiveune bye
15:05 reiveune left #koha
15:13 shantanoo ashimema, oh. ok. i misunderstood. iiuc, there is no cli available currently.
15:13 ashimema yup
15:14 ashimema ls
15:14 shantanoo and also, this script won't help with modify/delete operations
15:14 ashimema no idea..
15:14 ashimema I've not used it..
15:17 shantanoo so understanding database and then modifying it could be the best way to achieve this?
15:18 ashimema I'd actually recommend reading the perldoc for C4/ and C4/Members/ if you use attributes
15:19 ashimema then writting a perl script to manipulate and import the borrowers..
15:19 ashimema that's how I do it at least..
15:19 ashimema seems to be the most reliable.
15:20 ashimema kinda depends on how your data is arriving to you.. what you want to do with it.. and whether your going to automoate it as a regular job..
15:20 ashimema ls
15:27 eternalsword joined #koha
15:28 shantanoo can get the data in some predefined format (most probably json) and then maybe as suggested use C4/
15:31 tcohen @seen cait
15:31 huginn tcohen: cait was last seen in #koha 2 hours, 17 minutes, and 56 seconds ago: <cait> oleonard: i am not sure if there is a better way to do it
15:31 shantanoo thanks ashimema
15:31 shantanoo C4/Members seem to be good start
15:35 oleonard Is "problem to perform a simple query" some kind of spam? Same problem as posted earlier by a different user from with the same link in the message?
15:36 oleonard (on koha-devel)
15:39 cait joined #koha
15:41 * cait waves
15:42 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7817: (followup) add test on MARC bibliographic framework test <[…]6de72d25ce94f2b5d> / Bug 7817: DBRev <[…]5ddba50fa9630bb37> / Bug 7817: QA Follow-up: Print a warning when permanent location is mapped <
15:43 shantanoo ashimema, going through perldoc of Unable to find out what keys are required in %borrower for AddMember [$borrowernumber = &AddMember(%borrower);]
15:44 ashimema key = db columns in borrowers table
15:44 ashimema ;)
15:44 shantanoo aah. thats nice :)
15:44 ashimema ;)
15:46 laurence joined #koha
15:47 shantanoo i would like to submit patch (updating the perldoc with the info which i get here). is it a good idea to do that? if yes, what are the steps to achieve it.
15:52 tcohen shantanoo: fill a bug on
15:52 Joubu have to go, see you
15:52 tcohen bye Joubu !
15:52 tcohen shantanoo: try to give a detailed explanation of the problem, steps to reproduce, etc
15:53 tcohen and read this:[…]nt-patch_Workflow
15:54 ashimema joined #koha
15:54 ashimema my irc just crashed..
15:54 ashimema It's certianly a good idea to post a patch :)
15:55 ashimema just open a bug on bugzilla.. then post a aptch to it..
15:55 ashimema we'll walk you through it if needed ;)
15:56 shantanoo thanks tcohen, ashimema. let me try that
15:57 tcohen u r welcome
15:58 jcamins oleonard: are there any datepicker widgets you prefer to the jQueryUI datepicker widget?
15:59 oleonard jcamins: The only time I've investigated alternatives have been cases where I wanted something which didn't require the jQueryUI library, but that's been a long time
16:01 dbs joined #koha
16:03 shantanoo have create bug 12889
16:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12889 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Improving documentation in
16:03 jcamins oleonard: okay, thanks. If you had a favorite, I would've looked into using that instead for a different project, but since I already know how to use the jQueryUI one, I'll probably just use that.
16:12 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12698 - If user changes home library in Opac change is not visible in staff client <[…]ea2c1999e12ed1dfe>
16:15 shantanoo ashimema, tcohen updated the bug 12889. added the patch file. is this ok?
16:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12889 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Improving documentation in
16:16 cait shantanoo: hm the patch file doesn't look quite right
16:16 cait how did you create it?
16:17 shantanoo copied to home directory. Modified the copied file. then 'diff /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/ ~/'
16:17 cait ah
16:17 cait we use git formatted patches
16:18 shantanoo do i need to checkout first?
16:18 cait hm yeah, you'd ideally need a git installation of koha
16:18 JasonBurds joined #koha
16:20 shantanoo ok. let me try that.
16:20 shantanoo 'git clone git://' --- this is the correct repo. right?
16:21 cait looks alright :)
16:21 cait where are you from shantanoo? just curious :)
16:21 cait magnuse++
16:22 * shantanoo from pune, india
16:22 cait cool :) i am from germany
16:23 shantanoo cait, oh. great. from where? visited munich few months back.
16:23 cait south of germany near the swiss border - konstanz
16:25 shantanoo nice.
16:26 shantanoo cait,[…]anoo/14319282384/ one of the photos i like from germany.
16:28 cait ah
16:28 cait schloss neuschwanstein? :)
16:28 shantanoo yes :)
16:30 shantanoo though it had too many tourists.
16:30 cait i haven#t been there yet, but i think it's quite popular, probably too popular :)
16:32 shantanoo yes. but the view was nice. worth visiting at least once :)
16:33 cait for git, there are some infos on the wiki about it - but you seem like you have used it before? :)
16:35 shantanoo have used git before. mostly for personal repos. should i read the wiki? in case there are some steps which are required. otherwise will paste the output of 'git diff'
16:35 cait better to use git-format patch
16:35 shantanoo ok. let check that
16:35 cait and make sure it includes your name as author :)
16:36 cait it will give you a patch file - that you can then upload to bugzilla
16:38 indradg shantanoo: you used to be on the PLUG m/l?
16:38 cait bbiab
16:38 shantanoo indradg, yep.
16:38 shantanoo indradg, still go for monthly meet up.
16:38 indradg aah.... that "oo" struck my eyes :)
16:39 shantanoo indradg, you are in pune too?
16:40 indradg nope! but plenty of friends around on plug / gnunify folks... so used to follow the archives, your name looked familiar and when you told cait about being from pune. thats when i made the connect :)
16:42 shantanoo indradg, oh. anyone who i may know?
16:46 jeff joined #koha
16:47 druthb_away joined #koha
16:51 shantanoo how big is the git repo? have downloaded ~465 MB and its still showing 59%. :(
16:51 cait um...
16:51 cait i don't know how big it is exactly right now
16:51 cait but you probably have a bit more to go
16:53 shantanoo wondering what all things are there
16:55 shantanoo 57% was 200 MB
16:55 indradg shantanoo: on saturday it was about 1.25GB
16:55 shantanoo :o
16:55 indradg cait ^^^ :)
16:56 cait oh
16:56 shantanoo what does it include?
16:56 cait i guess 14 years of history...
16:56 shantanoo time to checkout on vps
16:56 indradg yeah
16:57 indradg but then it is usually a one time pain
16:58 shantanoo anything above 200 MB is painful, especially considering internet speed in india...
17:01 cait :(
17:01 shantanoo 1.28 GB todya
17:01 shantanoo today*
17:03 indradg the number of people from india who have git cloned the repo can be counted on one hand :(
17:04 * indradg can't seem to get a native Indic speaker to sign off on 12815 as people are stumbling over git installs :(
17:05 cait indradg: don't give up yet :)
17:05 cait bug 12815
17:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12815 enhancement, P3, ---, indradg, Needs Signoff , Adding browser based multi-lingual jquery.ime input method support to Koha
17:05 cait shantanoo: in your git repo i tihnk you want to set up your name and email, so the patch includes both
17:06 indradg cait: I've not... I'm going to put the "know-how" I'm getting out you peeps into a Koha git workshop in India
17:06 cait awesome!
17:06 wahanui That'll be $1 for the awesome jar, cait
17:07 cait indradg++ :)
17:07 bag morning
17:07 wahanui morning is a state of the cait
17:07 cait morning bag
17:07 bag morning cait
17:07 indradg morning bag
17:08 bag morning indradg
17:08 indradg wahanui: forget morning
17:08 wahanui indradg: I forgot morning
17:09 cait ooh :)
17:09 indradg heh
17:11 shantanoo cait, how do i use git format-patch? git diff is displaying diff.
17:11 cait i think you do a git commit first
17:11 cait but you shouldn't do that on the master branch
17:11 cait so start iwth a git checkout -b brnachname
17:12 shantanoo oh. ok.
17:12 cait then a git add file_you_changed
17:12 cait then a git commit...
17:12 cait then git format-patch HEAD^ i think
17:12 shantanoo git-flow it is then
17:12 cait i haven't used that in a while
17:12 cait we do a lot with git-bz these days
17:12 cait that saves you from creating a file, but needs soome setup
17:13 shantanoo git-bz is specific to koha-bz? or generic bz
17:14 cait we have our own git-bz repo with some extras
17:14 indradg cait: i dunno why, but on my Kubuntu 13.04 git-bz was barfing all over the place.... but on Debian 7 it was sweet music
17:14 cait so we can use it to change koha specific fields and statuses in bugzilla too
17:15 indradg cait: gmcharlt just pointed me to bug 10132, ok if I take it?
17:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10132 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , MarcOrgCode would be useful on branch level
17:15 cait indradg: of course!
17:15 cait i reported it, but ages ago i tihnk
17:16 shantanoo indradg, someone from wikipedia was working on jquery.IME (iirc, santosh)
17:17 indradg shantanoo: yes
17:18 mario joined #koha
17:18 tgoat_ joined #koha
17:19 shantanoo cait, didn't work even after creating branch
17:19 cait hm what did it say?
17:19 shantanoo blank output
17:19 shantanoo ran 'git format-patch --stdout'
17:19 cait what did you say? heh
17:19 cait ah
17:19 cait leave the stdout maybe
17:19 cait and add HEAD^
17:20 shantanoo worked
17:20 shantanoo :)
17:20 tcohen git format-patch origin/master
17:21 ashimema clutching at straws now.. anyone out there using Overdrive with koha?
17:21 cait ah
17:21 cait thx tcohen
17:21 cait bag: ping?
17:21 wahanui Using deft allegory, the authors have provided an insightful and intuitive explanation of one of Unix's most venerable networking utilities.[…]oks/dp/0448421658
17:21 cait ashimema: bywater cusotmers do i think :)
17:22 bag hey cait
17:22 shantanoo now how do i delete the old attachment?
17:22 cait you can click on it, then details, then obsolete
17:22 ashimema Yeah.. I've spoken to bad and nicole... this is my last hope at finding a library on here ;)
17:22 cait bugzilla is a bit omplicated there
17:22 ashimema but thanks cait ;)
17:23 cait bag: was hoping you could help ashimema :)
17:23 shantanoo cait, thanks. done.
17:23 bag ah I already tried - I'm guessing he's out here asking cause we weren't able to
17:23 trea joined #koha
17:23 bag welcome back trea
17:23 ashimema indeed.. that would be the case ;).. thanks for trying though :)
17:24 bag and happy birthday trea
17:24 cait oh
17:24 cait today?
17:24 wahanui today is Black Friday.
17:24 shantanoo friday?
17:24 wahanui it has been said that friday is pizzaday!
17:24 cait shantanoo: patch looking good now :)
17:24 shantanoo cait, thanks to you all
17:26 tcohen_ joined #koha
17:26 khall joined #koha
17:26 khall left #koha
17:27 cait shantanoo: last think you need to do is switch the status to 'needs signoff'
17:27 cait then the testers will find it
17:28 bag friday is pizzaday
17:29 nengard it's only monday ...
17:38 phasefx_ joined #koha
17:45 edveal joined #koha
17:49 pug joined #koha
18:03 chris_n joined #koha
18:04 khall joined #koha
18:09 tcohen khall: i added you to a trello card you filled (dev meeting topics), please take a look at my comment
18:09 khall will do!
18:11 * cait waves
18:14 cait :)
18:14 tcohen thanks!
18:15 tcohen #koha: i've moved some of the current dev meeting topics for the next one (probably next week)
18:15 tcohen feel free to blame me for that
18:15 tcohen i think it was too wide for one meeting
18:16 tcohen i also encouraged people that filled coding guidelines changing topics to have a proposal for the wording
18:16 tcohen so we just vote on that, and even ammend
18:16 tcohen but no start from scratch
18:29 oleonard Were date and times for the next general IRC meeting ever decided?
18:30 tcohen oleonard: yes. This time they were decided :-P
18:30 tcohen http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-02-15.03.html
18:31 eythian joined #koha
18:31 tcohen Gerenal technical discussion?
18:31 tcohen oops
18:31 akafred joined #koha
18:32 tcohen oleonard: do you have something you'd like to discuss on the meeting?
18:32 oleonard tcohen: I mean the next general meeting, not the next developers meeting
18:32 tcohen oh
18:33 tcohen heh, last dev meeting there were 3 people and 2 bots
18:33 tcohen http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-02-22.05.html
18:33 oleonard "<cait> #agreed Next meeting is going to take place on September 17th - time to be agreed on on the mailing list"
18:34 oleonard "15:48:02 <cait> who is going to write to the list? 15:48:11 <gmcharlt> I will"
18:34 gmcharlt oleonard: thanks for the reminder
18:34 * tcohen breathes relieved is not his fault
18:37 pianohacker joined #koha
18:37 * cait does the same
18:43 gerundio joined #koha
18:57 oleonard Bye #koha
19:00 tcohen bye 3koha
19:11 kmlussier joined #koha
19:14 indradg joined #koha
19:41 indradg joined #koha
19:53 SherryS joined #koha
19:55 meliss joined #koha
19:58 rangi morning
20:05 mario joined #koha
20:07 cait hm
20:07 cait someone else has db_d/Holds.t failing?
20:08 cait Failed test 'Reserve with manual expiration date canceled correctly'
20:13 gerundio joined #koha
20:13 ashimema joined #koha
20:13 cait joined #koha
20:13 pastebot joined #koha
20:13 mtj joined #koha
20:13 ibeardslee joined #koha
20:13 wizzyrea joined #koha
20:13 slef joined #koha
20:13 alohalog` joined #koha
20:13 Joubu joined #koha
20:13 clrh joined #koha
20:13 fredericd joined #koha
20:13 mtj- joined #koha
20:13 mle joined #koha
20:13 grex joined #koha
20:13 dpavlin joined #koha
20:13 paxed joined #koha
20:13 jajm joined #koha
20:13 liw joined #koha
20:13 janPasi joined #koha
20:13 matts_away joined #koha
20:13 kivilahtio joined #koha
20:13 nlegrand_ joined #koha
20:13 trendynick joined #koha
20:15 sophie_m joined #koha
20:16 kmlussier joined #koha
20:17 kmlussier joined #koha
20:17 sophie_m joined #koha
20:17 trendynick joined #koha
20:17 nlegrand_ joined #koha
20:17 kivilahtio joined #koha
20:17 matts_away joined #koha
20:17 janPasi joined #koha
20:17 liw joined #koha
20:17 jajm joined #koha
20:17 paxed joined #koha
20:17 dpavlin joined #koha
20:17 grex joined #koha
20:17 mle joined #koha
20:17 mtj- joined #koha
20:17 fredericd joined #koha
20:17 clrh joined #koha
20:17 Joubu joined #koha
20:17 alohalog` joined #koha
20:17 slef joined #koha
20:17 wizzyrea joined #koha
20:17 ibeardslee joined #koha
20:17 mtj joined #koha
20:17 pastebot joined #koha
20:17 cait joined #koha
20:17 ashimema joined #koha
20:17 gerundio joined #koha
20:17 cjh joined #koha
20:17 bag joined #koha
20:17 halcyonCorsair joined #koha
20:17 gmcharlt joined #koha
20:17 bshum joined #koha
20:17 huginn joined #koha
20:17 wahanui joined #koha
20:17 RowdyChild|Away joined #koha
20:17 barton_away joined #koha
20:17 JesseM joined #koha
20:17 jcamins joined #koha
20:17 BobB joined #koha
20:17 cma joined #koha
20:17 nengard joined #koha
20:17 tgoat joined #koha
20:17 Dyrcona joined #koha
20:17 NateC joined #koha
20:17 eternalsword joined #koha
20:17 dbs joined #koha
20:17 JasonBurds joined #koha
20:17 jeff joined #koha
20:17 druthb_away joined #koha
20:17 tgoat_ joined #koha
20:17 trea joined #koha
20:17 phasefx_ joined #koha
20:17 edveal-afk joined #koha
20:17 chris_n joined #koha
20:17 eythian joined #koha
20:17 akafred joined #koha
20:17 indradg joined #koha
20:17 mario joined #koha
20:19 indradg joined #koha
20:19 akafred joined #koha
20:19 phasefx_ joined #koha
20:19 druthb_away joined #koha
20:19 eternalsword joined #koha
20:19 nengard joined #koha
20:19 BobB joined #koha
20:19 JesseM joined #koha
20:19 huginn joined #koha
20:19 bag joined #koha
20:20 eythian joined #koha
20:20 trea joined #koha
20:20 jeff joined #koha
20:20 jcamins joined #koha
20:20 wahanui joined #koha
20:20 bshum joined #koha
20:20 cjh joined #koha
20:20 tgoat_ joined #koha
20:24 cait hm
20:25 cait the test didn't like the reserves i had in my database
20:25 cait got it to pass by truncating reserves
20:32 halcyonCorsair joined #koha
20:36 chris_n joined #koha
20:36 barton_away joined #koha
20:36 cma joined #koha
20:36 JasonBurds joined #koha
20:36 tgoat joined #koha
20:36 edveal joined #koha
20:36 gmcharlt joined #koha
20:37 Dyrcona joined #koha
20:37 RowdyChild|Away joined #koha
20:40 meliss1 joined #koha
20:50 dbs joined #koha
21:00 cait left #koha
21:03 nengard left #koha
21:10 NateC joined #koha
21:16 cait joined #koha
21:17 cait @later tell khall_away could you please add a regression test to bug 10226?
21:17 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
21:18 cait @later tell khall could you please add a regression test to bug 10226?
21:18 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
21:20 cait left #koha
21:40 Dyrcona joined #koha
21:51 wizzyrea ashimema did you ever get your overdrive problem sorted out?
22:05 eythian hi
22:08 magnuse kia ora wizzyrea and eythian
22:16 barton_away joined #koha
22:35 tgoat left #koha
22:36 trea joined #koha
22:49 cbrannon joined #koha
22:52 cbrannon Anyone know if there is a code in the notices and slips to insert the name of the library that is scanning the item for transfer in the RESERVESLIP and TRANSFERSLIP?  Not necessarily the owning library, but the library that is currently scanning the item an generating the slip.
22:54 papa joined #koha
23:12 tcohen joined #koha
23:12 tcohen hi there
23:20 rangi hi tcohen
23:24 * dcook waves
23:25 tcohen hi dcook rangi
23:29 bag heya y’all
23:54 tgoatley joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary