IRC log for #koha, 2014-08-12

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:27 irma joined #koha
00:34 tcohen joined #koha
00:37 tcohen oauth2
00:42 pianohacker indeed.
00:55 Mahdi joined #koha
00:58 Mahdi_ joined #koha
01:08 rangi pianohacker: i think the word you were looking for was 'sux'
01:18 pianohacker rangi: better than NCIP!
01:19 pianohacker oauth2 at least has a spec that people vaguely follow
01:19 rangi true
01:20 pianohacker rangi: Are you still working with that?
01:20 rangi unfortunately yes
01:21 rangi pretty close to done now, just the CancelRequestItem message to handle
01:21 pianohacker Jeez. But Koha will have fairly complete NCIP support when you're done?
01:22 rangi well, all of the messages needed for ILL
01:22 rangi not all 47
01:22 rangi its not koha specific either, it will work with evergreen also
01:22 rangi and anyone else who wanted to make a NCIP::ILS::Something module
01:24 pianohacker excellent
01:24 pianohacker so a bit of a refactor of the code at the same time?
01:24 rangi yep
01:25 pianohacker very cool. Worthwhile effort
01:38 NateC joined #koha
01:53 pianohacker I need to go, bye all.
01:53 pianohacker left #koha
02:02 Mahdi joined #koha
02:26 dbs rangi, cait: re: SWIB -- yes, have a heck of a lot of work to do to prepare!
02:27 rangi dbs: i dont think ill be able to swing getting there, but cait (who lives in germany) might be able to, sounds like a good conference
02:28 dbs I watched the live stream for a few sessions last year and thought the line up looked great last year, so yeah... I'm pretty pumpted
02:28 dbs pumped even
02:37 tcohen joined #koha
02:40 NateC joined #koha
02:43 jenkins_koha Project master_maria build #804: STILL FAILING in 16 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]master_maria/804/
02:45 jenkins_koha joined #koha
02:49 tcohen hi rangi
02:49 rangi hi tcohen
02:50 tcohen trying the mariadb node?
02:51 rangi yeah, unfortunately i cant find my login info, or i could fix the error pretty fast i think
02:51 tcohen jenkins' credentials?
02:51 rangi naw, for the node
02:53 tcohen that's a pitu
02:53 tcohen pity
02:54 rangi yep
02:55 rangi ill disable it again and try and catch galen to get a password reset sometime
02:57 tcohen i miss the console output scrolling on jenkins
02:57 jenkins_koha Project master_maria build #805: STILL FAILING in 11 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]master_maria/805/
02:57 rangi yeah
03:02 Mahdi joined #koha
03:21 tcohen rangi, you will notice i disabled stuff running on the jenkins master node
03:21 tcohen i just thought it wasn't needed, and it kind of got stuck a couple of times
03:34 tgoat joined #koha
03:41 rangi yep
03:46 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D6 build #81: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D6/81/
03:49 rocio left #koha
03:52 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U14 build #100: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U14/100/
03:54 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U12 build #103: FAILURE in 20 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U12/103/
03:58 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #95: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D7/95/
03:59 tcohen hmm, timeout shouldn't count as a failure
04:00 rangi its a failure in building
04:00 tcohen :-P
04:01 rangi thats the problem with the 4 builds going at once
04:01 rangi if a couple of other people are trying to clone, or fetch or something
04:01 tcohen it shifts the standard deviation beyond reasoable values
04:01 rangi it can overwhelm the git server
04:01 tcohen ah
04:01 rangi causing timeouts
04:02 rangi you might want to stagger them
04:02 rangi ie make u12 go after u14 has finished etc
04:02 tcohen ah
04:02 tcohen could try
04:03 rangi i think you can set a rule when configuring
04:03 Mahdi joined #koha
04:03 rangi yeah the poor git server is ooming
04:04 rangi i wonder if someone has increased the max connections again
04:04 rangi i wound it down, so it wouldnt oom, just start refusing
04:04 rangi it may have been increased again, ill try to fix it, when i can type on it :)
04:05 tcohen he
04:05 tcohen gotta get some sleep
04:05 tcohen tiem
04:05 rangi Build after other projects are built
04:05 rangi thats the option
04:05 tcohen i'll take a look tomorrow in the office
04:05 tcohen have a nice day!
04:05 rangi cool thanks
04:05 tcohen 1 am here!
04:05 rangi sleep well
04:08 tgoat joined #koha
04:08 rangi 03:38:01 up 147 days, 13:18,  1 user,  load average: 34.21, 28.58, 16.31
04:08 rangi chug chug
04:09 eythian that clock looks badly drifty
04:09 rangi yeah ill see if i can fix that too
04:10 aleisha joined #koha
04:28 dcook joined #koha
04:45 rangi @later tell bag whats the chances of getting some more ram in the git server? its really struggling with the usage it gets and only 500MB
04:45 huginn rangi: The operation succeeded.
04:45 dcook yay
04:45 dcook !
04:46 rangi yeah its done really well to last this long
05:04 Mahdi joined #koha
05:07 cait joined #koha
05:11 eythian cait?
05:11 wahanui cait: go to bed
05:11 cait heh
05:13 rangi how can you be here while aleisha is here cait !
05:13 cait ?
05:14 cait aleisha... is being there lnger than usual?
05:18 aleisha i'm leaving soon don't worry! cait
05:18 rangi heh
05:18 cait aleisha: it's jus they are trying to send me back to bed...:)
05:18 aleisha cait: i agree :
05:18 aleisha :)
05:18 cait it's even later than I get up usually... that's the confusing bit about ti :)
05:24 * rangi heads off to catch a bus
05:24 Viktor joined #koha
05:24 cait bye rangi
05:32 barton_away joined #koha
05:44 NateC joined #koha
06:05 Mahdi joined #koha
06:15 cait left #koha
07:02 yohann joined #koha
07:03 cait joined #koha
07:05 Mahdi joined #koha
07:13 cait good morning #koha :)
07:46 NateC joined #koha
08:06 Mahdi joined #koha
08:17 ashimema morning koha
08:18 cait morning ashimema :)
08:18 * cait got into work and found flourless chocolate cake in the kitchen... :)
08:18 cait tuesday is already much nicer than monday :)
08:18 ashimema Looks like I missed rangi again..
08:18 rangi nope im here
08:18 ashimema shame.. always a pleasure to chat to him
08:19 ashimema oh.. :)
08:19 ashimema bit late for you over there aint it?
08:19 rangi doing some sign offs in front of the tv
08:19 ashimema coolios.
08:19 cait rangi++ :)
08:19 ashimema there was somthing I was gonna pick your brains about.. but I can't for th elife of me remember what..
08:19 cait inspired by enthusiastic high school students? :)
08:20 cait ashimema: was it git?
08:20 ashimema s/th elife/the life/
08:20 ashimema aha.. indeed it was..
08:21 ashimema rangi.. I wondred if you'd have an git foo advice for bringing 36 diverged branched (mostly due to hap hazard cross branch merging and cherry picking) back to the same base with only their local commits on top.?
08:22 rangi yeah
08:22 rangi rebase -i --onto someotherbranch
08:22 rangi eg
08:23 rangi git rebase -i --onto master
08:23 ashimema is git clever enough to clean up the merge commits?
08:23 ashimema I never got round to testing last night.. had a half hour cusotmer call that turned into 3 hours !
08:23 rangi now what you can also do, is if you know the point they diverged
08:24 ashimema mmm
08:24 rangi git rebase -i v3.08.06 --onto v3.08.07
08:24 ashimema yeah.. that's how I do my upgrades.. it's an awesome command.
08:24 rangi that will rewind back to the v.3.08.06 tag .. then rebase that on top of the v3.08.07 tag
08:24 rangi but yeah if you do -i
08:25 ashimema It's not a koha repo in this case.. it's a nasty repo i've inherited here..
08:25 rangi you can do some edits
08:25 rangi and rearrange the commits etc, sometimes you will rebase a few times, cleaning up a bit more each time
08:25 ashimema coolios.. sounds like i've been going about it in roughly the right way anyway.. rebase -i
08:26 rangi i often take the opportunity to reorder and squash some
08:26 ashimema gonna turn into a pretty massive job :(  36 branches to tidy up
08:26 rangi yeah
08:27 ashimema me too.. I'm a pretty big fan of a clean master branch with few to no merge commits.. i prefer rebaseing a branch before merging generally.. jus seems 'cleaner' somehow
08:27 ashimema anywho.. thanks for the tips..
08:29 rangi no worries
08:29 rangi i only rebase branches i havent made public
08:30 ashimema got another question for you if that's ok.. as we probably won't overlap for the next dev meeting.. what are you thoughts on when test should be written db_dependant and when you should make the effort to mock stuff so it's not?
08:30 rangi sometimes ill make a new one (the old one rebased)
08:30 ashimema certainly.. rabseing a public branch is plain scarry.
08:30 rangi ashimema: ideally you'd do both
08:31 rangi the ones in t/
08:31 rangi get run when someone runs make test
08:31 rangi if its something that is pretty critical to work
08:31 rangi then its good to have it run then
08:32 rangi testing the db is a different thing
08:32 rangi mostly im fine with mocking .. as long as we are testing the sql some place
08:33 ashimema I tend to edge toward the db independent route for most of my tests... but I can certainly see how that would mean that I'm simply not testing for the case when the database structure changes.
08:33 rangi yeah, in the perfect world, we'd have both sets of tests
08:33 ashimema I see..
08:33 rangi if its complex sql, i think db_dependent first
08:34 rangi if its simple sql, then independent first
08:34 ashimema well.. I suppose once the mocked version is written, it's actually pretty trivial to copy it accross to db_dependant and swap the mock for db calls
08:34 rangi *nod*
08:34 rangi and vice versa really
08:34 ashimema coolios.. thanks
08:34 rangi no worries
08:34 rangi im just happy people are writing tests :)
08:35 ashimema me too :).. it's been a learning curve for me tbh.
08:35 ashimema but I've got there now..
08:35 cait rangi: do you remember 'writing unit tests 101' in nz? :)
08:36 cait gone far from there
08:36 ashimema think that was before my time cait ;)
08:36 ashimema shame
08:37 cait we wrote tests
08:37 rangi 2010
08:37 cait really easy ones, to make sure the module compiled at all :)
08:37 cait but it was a start
08:38 rangi[…]tsirk/5127674677/
08:39 cait oh
08:39 cait i wonder what happened to that t-shirt... i have only a black owl shirt now. hm.
08:43 cait[…]5/in/photostream/ < the super sad pic
08:43 ashimema cool
08:43 * ashimema is looking forward to the next hackfest.
08:44 * cait too
08:44 rangi[…]72157625236896938
08:44 cait maybe someone could teach about mockig things
08:44 cait :)
08:44 rangi we need to get anitsirk to come to all our conferences, and take photos
08:45 rangi hehe[…]72157625236896938
08:45 * rangi gets sucked down the vortex
08:45 cait go back and sgn off things! heh
08:46 cait still sad i missed the library bar
08:46 cait was i hotel with fever that night, super annoying
08:46 ashimema those are seriously good quality pics.
08:46 ashimema we need a photographer for kohacon2014.. I wan't lots of good pics as I'm missing it this year
08:47 ashimema cait.. just shout if you want help learning Mock.. having jsut traveled that path it's fresh in my mind..
08:48 NateC joined #koha
08:48 cait :)
08:48 cait my mind is not so fresh, buti will come back to it
08:50 ashimema though currently before I can get back to fighting with git..
08:51 ashimema I'm currently trying to track down why my remote xslt stylesheets aren't working.
09:07 Mahdi joined #koha
09:25 ashimema ay libxml pros here..
09:25 ashimema I'm stuck with an error... 'Could not create file parser context for file'
09:26 ashimema can't seem to trace it back any further
09:28 cait hm sorry :(
09:30 ashimema need Marcel really :(
09:30 ashimema but he;s not been around for a while
09:30 cait hm he was here yesterday
09:30 cait @seen markvandenborre
09:30 huginn cait: markvandenborre was last seen in #koha 7 weeks, 1 day, 16 hours, 16 minutes, and 59 seconds ago: <markvandenborre> it's only tiny, but it took me some time to puzzle together
09:30 cait hm not that one
09:31 cait @seen marcelr
09:31 huginn cait: marcelr was last seen in #koha 1 day, 2 hours, 25 minutes, and 36 seconds ago: <marcelr> hi cait
09:31 ashimema I missed him
09:40 ashimema @later tell marcelr could I pick your brains about xslt parsing errors when you get back pretty please?
09:40 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
09:41 cait taking a long lunch break today, bbl :)
09:43 ashimema enjoy lunch
09:54 sophie_m joined #koha
10:07 Mahdi joined #koha
10:14 Mahdi_ joined #koha
10:19 ashimema joined #koha
10:22 Mahdi joined #koha
10:50 NateC joined #koha
10:52 Mahdi joined #koha
11:06 Mahdi joined #koha
11:22 Mahdi joined #koha
11:25 Mahdi_ joined #koha
11:52 NateC joined #koha
11:58 meliss joined #koha
12:07 cait back
12:07 ashimema that was a long lunch
12:09 cait the rest of the team is doing a boat tour today
12:09 cait we met them for lunch and one of the camp sites around the lake
12:11 ashimema sounds fun
12:11 ashimema I got 7 of my 36 rebases done whilst you were gone..
12:11 cait woohoo :)
12:11 sophie_m hi #koha
12:11 cait hi sophie_m :)
12:12 sophie_m I've just added a comment on bug 9372, but I don't know if I should also change status
12:12 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9372 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, sophie.meynieux, Pushed to Stable , Automatic carriage return in message_queue where content_type is html
12:13 cait sophie_m: which versions does it need to be reverted out?
12:13 cait i remember another patch that reverted osmething similar, not sure how it all plays together
12:14 sophie_m cait : everywhere I guess
12:14 cait hm maybe make a new report
12:14 sophie_m until it is pushed
12:14 cait i think with it being in pushed to stable - it will not show up in the todo lists
12:15 sophie_m ohhh, I'm getting old, I've already done it this way
12:15 sophie_m I remove my comment
12:15 cait @wunder Marseille
12:15 huginn cait: The current temperature in Realtor, CABRIES, France is 31.4°C (2:15 PM CEST on August 12, 2014). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 5%. Dew Point: -13.0°C. Pressure: 29.90 in 1012 hPa (Falling).
12:15 cait i'd blame the weather :)
12:15 sophie_m I need some holidays ;-)
12:16 cait my last day today :)
12:16 cait 1.5 weeks :)
12:16 kmlussier joined #koha
12:16 sophie_m my last day tomorrow :)
12:17 sophie_m Have you planned to travel ?
12:22 tgoat joined #koha
12:22 NateC joined #koha
12:25 Mahdi joined #koha
12:28 tcohen joined #koha
12:29 cait sophie_m: a bit, maybe visiting a friend and family
12:29 sophie_m :)
12:30 tcohen morning
12:30 cait hi tcohen :)
12:30 cait sophie_m: are you travelling?
12:30 tcohen hi :)
12:31 sophie_m cait : not very far, we're going to Dordogne
12:32 ashimema will you be paddling sophie_m?
12:32 cait as long as you can leave the work behind, it's vacation, doesn't have to be far
12:32 ashimema it's a very scenic river.
12:32 sophie_m maybe ashimema
12:33 sophie_m but I think that Lot is easier for me
12:33 nengard joined #koha
12:34 ashimema Lot?
12:34 wahanui Lot is probably possible already without having to rewrite the templates
12:36 ashimema Just us mad brits paddling most of the time ;)
12:38 tcohen paddling?
12:40 ashimema in this sense 'kayaking' or 'canoeing'
12:40 ashimema down a river.
12:45 barton mornin #koha
12:46 barton I've been rolling something about zebra indexes around in my head, and I wanted a bit of feedback.
12:51 barton As I understand it, there are a relatively small number of variables that are tracked by the various files that we use for zebra configuration: 1) Marc field 2) Marc Subfield 3) Zebra index name 4) Zebra Search type 5) Z39.50 attribute
12:55 barton All of these, *except* for Z39.50 attribute are in biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml -- but biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml isn't used directly -- it is transformed using xsltproc and koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl into biblio-zebra-indexdefs.xsl.
12:55 ashimema I follow so far.
12:55 collum joined #koha
12:56 barton So how 'bout we go ahead and store Z39.50 attribute in biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml, then modify koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl so that it will not write that information into biblio-zebra-indexdefs.xsl? That way, biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml becomes a single point of truth for all informatin about indexes.
12:56 barton s/informatin/information/
12:58 barton then we can write another xsl or perhaps perl script to read from biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml and produce bib1.att and
12:59 barton ... and maybe even record.abs, just for backward compatibility.
13:00 druthb @quote get 123
13:00 wahanui
13:00 huginn druthb: Quote #123: "rangi: #thingsihavelearnt if there is a mad scheme a library somewhere will be doing it ... except madder" (added by wizzyrea at 09:20 PM, March 30, 2011)
13:03 ashimema it's an interesting thought..
13:03 ashimema 'fraid i'm not expert enough to know whether it's  good one or not though ;)
13:05 barton I was in the process of wrting a biblio-koha-indexdefs-to-yaml script last night so that I could create a single a yaml file that could be a single point of truth -- just because I've got a ton of partners that need indexes added, and I'm all about a single point of truth...
13:05 cait i think creating record.abs could be impossible, once we start to make more use of the better options we have with dom
13:05 barton ... and I reailzed that we've almost got one already.
13:05 cait but it's supposed to go away... so.
13:06 barton yep.
13:06 ashimema certainly sounds viable from your description
13:07 ashimema tihnk the pros in that field these days are gmcharlt and dcook mostly.. though when around jcammins can be useful too ;)
13:07 tcohen barton: those files are there for translating record.abs into the xsl file that is needed for DOM
13:08 ashimema nad tcohen of course ;P
13:08 cait tcohen: is it hte file that shoudl not be used or the one that shoud be? i still heave to learn how to add a dom index
13:08 Mahdi joined #koha
13:09 barton tcohen: I think that you're thinking about make_zebra_dom_cfg_from_record_abs, tcohen; and cait is right, that shouldn't be used.
13:09 ashimema As far as I know cait.. anyone whose asked here lately has been following my notes for adding indexes :[…]i/MRenvoize/zebra
13:10 ashimema so they're doing it 'the old way' and then running through the scripts to update the dom config
13:10 * barton needs to check his "you don't need to use someone's name twice" filter ;-)
13:11 ashimema certainly when we go DOM only those scripts should be removed completely as barton says..
13:12 ashimema to use them you have to fall into the category of knowing what goes wrong when you do ;)
13:12 barton Shall I make a feature request of this? That should get gmcharlt's attention.
13:12 ashimema sounds like a fair idea to me barton
13:12 tcohen barton: i'd start with an RFC on the wiko
13:12 tcohen wiki
13:13 tcohen and once you reached the point the idea is ready for discussion (i.e. well explained, etc) fill an enh bug pointing to the RFC
13:13 barton Ok, that's not a bad plan.
13:14 ashimema In a related topic.. it's often come up that people want to be able to control his configuration from within the staff client interface.  I personally think that's a terrible idea.. as it's so interlinked with the background indexer and stuff.. but I wouldn't be adverse to being able to 'see' said config file from the client.. that would be useful
13:14 tcohen bugzilla's comments are not the best way of communicating an idea that might need some iterations
13:19 oleonard joined #koha
13:20 barton morning oleonard!
13:20 oleonard Hi
13:22 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:24 farmer_brown joined #koha
13:27 * cait waves
13:28 tcohen hi oleonard
13:35 oleonard I changed the format of the BibLibre sandbox list to include Zebra config info:[…]andboxes#BibLibre
13:35 oleonard I hope that works for people.
13:36 ashimema seems sensible to me oleonard
13:37 wajasu joined #koha
13:38 barton ashimema: If we were to read zebra index names from *-koha-indexdefs.xml, we could remove the hard coded names in C4/ ... that would be a win.
13:39 ashimema yeah... that would indeed be a fantastic win.
13:48 cait oleonard++
13:49 cait barton: i woud like to see that gone...
13:51 barton cait: the hard coded indexes in C4::Search::getIndexes?
13:51 cait yep
13:51 barton yeah.
13:51 ashimema it indeed would be a fantastic improvement.
13:52 cait even as a stupid pref it would be better than it is now
13:52 cait because it's the only file 'inside' you have to change for making a new index searchable
13:52 cait quite annoying
13:53 barton yeah, I was annoyed when I first ran across that.
13:53 barton ... and every time after that ;-)
13:53 ashimema please don't make it a syspref though.
13:53 barton no. single point of truth.
13:53 ashimema :)
13:53 ashimema glad we agree there.
13:54 ashimema in fact.. I'd kinda like that stuff to go in config rather than a further file..
13:54 ashimema but that's just me ;)
13:54 ashimema or maybe a bit like QP.. config refers to the file.
13:54 cait ashimema: i didn't mean to make it one
13:54 ashimema oh good :)
13:54 cait although that would have still been better then hardcoding it from the beginning :)
13:55 cait now we should do something nicer
13:56 barton well, yeah that would be better -- because there are actually six *-koha-indexdefs.xml files...
13:57 barton so 'single point of truth' is somewhat relative.
13:57 barton ... it would be better for the commonalities of those files to be written together as well.
13:59 barton but that's beyond the scope of the current discussion. I'll add it as a note on the RFC.
14:02 ashimema sounds excellent barton..
14:03 ashimema I'de certainly be interested in such a feature..
14:03 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:09 Mahdi joined #koha
14:11 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #96: STILL FAILING in 7.3 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D7/96/
14:21 tcohen bye
14:28 meliss joined #koha
14:30 barton ashimema, cait, tcohen[…].50_attribute_rfc
14:40 meliss joined #koha
14:45 Mahdi joined #koha
14:47 rocio joined #koha
14:48 ashimema Certainly a good start barton.
14:48 cait oh those categories...
14:48 ashimema I imagine it need some fleshing out as time goes on.
14:48 ashimema indeed.. it's a really nasty template the RFC stuff we have cait..
14:49 ashimema and galen offered to nuke some of the category plugins.. but hasn't got round to it yet.
14:49 ashimema I'm happy to update the template once the wiki in general has had an upgrade..
15:00 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
15:00 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
15:00 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U14 build #102: FIXED in 45 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U14/102/
15:01 yohann left #koha
15:10 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U14 build #103: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U14/103/
15:14 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
15:14 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
15:14 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #97: FIXED in 51 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D7/97/
15:25 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
15:25 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
15:25 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U12 build #105: FIXED in 1 hr 1 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U12/105/
15:25 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #98: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D7/98/
15:25 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D6 build #84: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D6/84/
15:35 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U12 build #106: FAILURE in 10 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U12/106/
15:48 cait oleonard: thx!
15:49 cait oleonard++
15:50 oleonard Couldn't sign off on all the patches on that bug unfortunately
15:51 cait ah, what's the problem?
15:51 oleonard The Cart and List emails are being sent with the default replyto and returnpath whether or not it's from a library which has a custom one specified in the branches table
15:51 cait ah
15:52 cait they are always sent from the admin address
15:52 cait did you test master before? the email shoudl be from kohaadmin i think, it was in my tests
15:52 cait so falling back to the general ones makes sense, if the emai lis sent from the admin address to begin with
15:53 cait hope i didn't miss something there
15:54 oleonard But this email header: "Reply-To:" should use the email address specified in the branch table instead of the default if my library has a value in branches.branchreplyto
15:54 cait hm not sure, maybe i am confused :)
15:55 cait the way i thought it shoudl work was: when the email is not sent from the branch email, but from the admin address (because koha doesn't pick a branch) - then all the email settings shoul be from the prefs
15:56 cait maybe there is a change that i missed in koha - in our older versions the list and branch emails were always sent from kohaadmin in my tests, i hope it was not misconfiguration or something
15:56 oleonard I see... Those scripts would be expected to use the default value because they were never set up to use the branch value
15:56 cait that#s what i thought
15:56 cait perhaps we first need to verifyif that is still true
15:57 oleonard ...if that's true then the test plans are incorrect.
15:57 cait that it doesn't know the brnach and really always sends it with the email from kohaadminemailaddress
15:59 oleonard Well, if I'm assuming the wrong thing it will be easy to go back and sign off on the rest
15:59 cait i can't test again right now as I was about to leave :(
16:20 cait bye #koha
16:20 cait left #koha
16:22 ashimema is this your mail bug cait..
16:22 ashimema I want to test that too at some point
16:22 oleonard Bug 9530
16:22 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9530 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, chris, Failed QA , Allow separate 'Reply To' and 'From' email address for notices
16:22 ashimema haha.. thanks oleonard..
16:22 ashimema you read my mind
16:23 oleonard I may or may not be confused about what the changes to the Cart/List email scripts are supposed to do :)
16:23 ashimema Will have a play with that one some time soon :)
16:24 ashimema caits been talking me through it throughout her local testing before it was posted to bz.. but I'm also none the wiser on how it's 'meant' to interact with those scripts currently.
16:25 ashimema in other random questions.. anyone here played with mojolicious?
16:25 ashimema I'm currently trying to compare it with catalyst..  having not played with either enough yet..
16:32 Mahdi joined #koha
16:37 nengard joined #koha
16:53 bag hello
16:55 bag @later tell rangi - yeah sure thing we can up the server ram
16:55 huginn bag: The operation succeeded.
17:08 cait joined #koha
17:08 tcohen joined #koha
17:10 Mahdi joined #koha
17:19 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_U14 build #11: FAILURE in 11 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.16.x_U14/11/
17:22 nengard what do i do if i was pushing to git and it seems to have frozen? just wait it out?
17:23 tcohen something is wrong with Git
17:27 tcohen rangi mentioned earlier
17:27 tcohen who maintains git?
17:27 martian523 joined #koha
17:27 cait tcohen:  a bywater server i think
17:28 bag yeah I think it's just overwhelmed on ram
17:28 tcohen maintained by bywater?
17:28 martian523 hi, someone may have asked this issue before, but i couldn't seem to solve it.  "NaN" shows up when I'm doing my acquistions
17:28 bag we're going to jump it up in ram as soon as larryb finishes what he's working on
17:29 cait martian523: hm that means not a number - where exactly does it show up?
17:30 Joubu joined #koha
17:30 martian523 it's fine before i add book
17:30 martian523 but after i add book, and goes down to accounting
17:31 martian523 Replacement cost:  (adjusted for USD) Budgeted cost: Total:  (budgeted cost * quantity)
17:31 martian523 all shows NaN
17:31 cait hm ok
17:31 cait what did yo uenter as list price?
17:31 cait does the page load with NaN or is it like that after you enter a first value?
17:32 martian523 it loads NaN after I added a title
17:33 cait where do you add the title?
17:34 cait could you share a screenshot of the page?
17:34 martian523 ok.
17:35 martian523 sorry, where should i paste the screen shot?
17:36 cait you'd have to upload it somewhere
17:36 cait paste can only work with text
17:36 cait my guess is: you have a non numeric value in one of the fields that should be numeric
17:36 cait on the order page... that can be in different places
17:36 cait it could also be a typo in your tax values (gist system preference)
17:37 cait that would be my gues
17:37 cait s
17:37 tcohen #bywater!
17:37 martian523 but there wasn't a problem before upgrading
17:37 cait and you need to use decimal points
17:38 bag tcohen:
17:38 tcohen hi bag
17:38 bag hey tcohen
17:38 cait hi bag
17:38 tcohen there seems to be  a problem with git
17:38 bag yeah I think it's getting overwhelmed
17:39 bag give me a few to see if I see anything
17:39 bag right now it's in the queue to be upgraded on RAM
17:39 tcohen there hasn't been a change in how we use it, I think, maybe its under attack?
17:40 bag yeah could be something like that
17:40 bag I don't think it's responding
17:42 bag ok tcohen it should be down for a little bit - we are resizing it
17:42 cait bywater++
17:42 cait brb
17:43 tcohen bywater++
17:49 jenkins_koha Starting build #78 for job Koha_Docs_3.14.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
17:49 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs_3.14.x build #78: FAILURE in 1 min 1 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Docs_3.14.x/78/
17:49 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: Bug 12735: Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage
17:49 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: Bug 12735: Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage.
17:49 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12735 minor, P5 - low, ---, nengard, NEW , Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage
17:51 bag @karma bywater
17:51 huginn bag: Karma for "bywater" has been increased 5 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 5.
17:51 bag :)
17:51 bag @karma
17:51 huginn bag: Highest karma: "gmcharlt" (131), "cait" (109), and "oleonard" (79).  Lowest karma: "^" (-7), "-" (-6), and "MARC" (-5).  You (bag) are ranked 17 out of 260.
17:51 bag @karma bag
17:51 huginn bag: Karma for "bag" has been increased 20 times and decreased 1 time for a total karma of 19.
17:52 * oleonard lights his torch and grabs a pitchfork, off to find the decreaser
17:52 druthb @karma
17:52 huginn druthb: Highest karma: "gmcharlt" (131), "cait" (109), and "oleonard" (79).  Lowest karma: "^" (-7), "-" (-6), and "MARC" (-5).  You (druthb) are ranked 27 out of 260.
17:52 druthb @karma druthb
17:52 huginn druthb: Karma for "druthb" has been increased 7 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 7.
18:01 tcohen nengard_lunch: will you branch the manual for 3.16 soon?
18:01 nengard yes was thinking I'd do that this week actually
18:02 tcohen awesome, we have really impatient people here :-D
18:02 tcohen (we are going live with 3.16 by 3.16.3 date)
18:02 nengard Wait - there is a 3.16 manual already
18:02 nengard there's not a 3.18 manual
18:02 nengard I'm going to do the 3.18 manual this week
18:03 nengard
18:04 tcohen I was looking at for start translating 3.16 manual into spanish
18:04 tcohen i'm not sure what needs to be done to have it ready for translation, maybe is something bgkriegel needs to do?
18:04 cait i think it might be
18:05 nengard oh so you don't translate on master? I see - 3.16 = master right now
18:05 nengard I'll make it so that 3.18 = master and 3.16 is it's own branch this week
18:06 nengard I wait until I get the manual as close to done as I possibly can - not sure there are any features I missed in 3.16 so we're ready for that switch
18:06 tcohen i think you're correct, bgkriegel expects 3.16 to be branched
18:06 tcohen once you branch it I'll mention that to him
18:07 tcohen so he does his trick :-D
18:07 nengard okey dokey
18:07 tcohen nengard++
18:16 tcohen the sysops guys have just given jenkins nodes 20GB extra space!
18:18 jenkins_koha Starting build #546 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
18:18 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #546: FAILURE in 3 min 18 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/546/
18:18 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: Bug 12735: Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage
18:18 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: Bug 12735: Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage.
18:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12735 minor, P5 - low, ---, nengard, NEW , Koha as a CMS manual entry does not reflect bootstrap template usage
18:21 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #99: STILL FAILING in 21 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Master_D7/99/
18:21 nengard left #koha
18:22 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_U12 build #14: FAILURE in 26 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.16.x_U12/14/
18:22 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_U14 build #12: STILL FAILING in 39 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.16.x_U14/12/
18:25 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_D6 build #12: FAILURE in 4.9 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_3.16.x_D6/12/
18:29 bag tcohen: I think git is back up with more RAM now - can you check to see if you are able to work with it?
18:32 jenkins_koha Starting build #547 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: FAILURE -- last SUCCESS #545 1 day 1 hr ago)
18:32 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
18:32 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
18:32 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #547: FIXED in 2 min 17 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/547/
18:32 jenkins_koha Nicole C. Engard: fix syntax errors in cms section
18:33 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.14.x_U14 build #31: FAILURE in 8 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.14.x_U14/31/
18:37 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.12.x_U14 build #6: FAILURE in 3.4 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_3.12.x_U14/6/
18:37 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_U14 build #13: STILL FAILING in 3.1 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.16.x_U14/13/
18:37 jenkins_koha Starting build #79 for job Koha_Docs_3.14.x (previous build: FAILURE -- last SUCCESS #77 1 day 1 hr ago)
18:37 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
18:37 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
18:37 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs_3.14.x build #79: FIXED in 9.7 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Docs_3.14.x/79/
18:37 jenkins_koha Nicole C. Engard: fix syntax errors in cms section
18:42 martian523 NaN issue, jpg link:[…]5r/koha%20NaN.JPG
18:42 martian523 i'm sure there's something that can fix this, but i don't know how
18:47 oleonard What Koha version martian523 ?
18:49 martian523 3.14.9
18:57 oleonard Sorry martian523 I can't reproduce the problem. Maybe confirm that values in the gist system preference are strictly numeric?
18:58 WNickC joined #koha
18:58 martian523 does going over budget cause problems?
19:02 oleonard Not in my test
19:04 oleonard What browser martian523?
19:05 francharb joined #koha
19:09 martian523 chrome
19:09 martian523 does that make a difference?
19:09 oleonard It shouldn't
19:09 oleonard If you're using Chrome I would assume the browser isn't the issue.
19:09 martian523 i don't know what's going on
19:10 martian523 when i tested the upgrade on test server, everything's ok
19:10 martian523 but when it went live, problem exist
19:10 martian523 it started with 3.12
19:11 martian523 so something from 3.10 to 3.12 must have changed
19:11 martian523 but don't know what
19:13 oleonard did you check the value you have in the gist system preference? What is it?
19:13 martian523 what's gist system preference?
19:14 oleonard A system preference called "gist"
19:14 oleonard Administration -> System preferences
19:15 martian523 i have the following : 0|0.0725|0.0825|0.08625|0.​0925|0.0950|0.0875|0.0850
19:16 martian523 should i make some corrections? is there something not right?
19:19 oleonard It doesn't appear to be wrong
19:20 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #100: NOW UNSTABLE in 49 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/100/
19:21 oleonard martian523: The only way I can reproduce what appears in your screenshot is if I manually enter a value in "Vendor price" which is non-numeric. It doesn't look like you have non-numeric data in "vendor price," although it's hard to tell for sure from your screenshot
19:23 martian523 they are numeric
19:23 martian523 even though i can input numbers manually, but it's still kinda driving me crazy
19:24 oleonard Time for me to leave. Good luck martian523
19:27 cait martian523: your percentages are a bit small
19:27 cait areyou sure those are right?
19:27 martian523 tax rate in california
19:27 cait could you try emptying out your gist and try with just 10 percent? 0.10
19:28 cait jus tto see if it makes a difference
19:28 martian523 but if it wasn't a problem before, why would it be a problem now?
19:28 martian523 ok, i'll try it
19:29 cait not sure, just trying to figure out where the problem might be
19:32 jenkins_koha Starting build #14 for job Koha_3.16.x_U14 (previous build: STILL FAILING)
19:32 martian523 no difference
19:36 martian523 somebody has a similar issue, but i don't know if the symbol is the problem.[…]dering-error.html
19:43 cait hm
19:43 cait it might be that it#s something with the currency there
19:44 cait did you change something about the exchange rates by chance?
19:45 cait I think it's a problem in the javascript
19:45 martian523 i don't think i did
19:46 cait hm puzzling
19:46 martian523 yes, very puzzling.
19:46 martian523 but it has to be something from 3.10 to 3.12
19:46 cait when you enter the list price
19:46 cait the other fields are filled by javascript
19:46 cait somewhere, something non numerical is slipping in
19:47 martian523 yes, that worked before
19:47 cait or the calculation gets out of th range of numbers jaascript can work with... I think
19:47 cait something like that
19:47 martian523 i thought upgrading to 3.14 would solve it, but still exist
19:47 cait we have libraries using acq in 3.12.9 - i never got a report about something like this
19:48 cait maybe a difference in the data
19:48 martian523 where should i have IT check?
19:48 martian523 javascript?
19:48 wahanui rumour has it javascript is not super super evil
19:48 martian523 but maybe super? =)
19:48 cait i i'd start directly on the page - with firebug or similar
19:48 cait trying to see where the javascript goes wrong
19:49 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.16.x_U14 build #14: ABORTED in 17 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_3.16.x_U14/14/
19:49 martian523 i assume IT would know all these terms?
19:50 cait depends on the it person i guess :)
20:10 rangi hmm jenkins is killing the git server
20:10 rangi im gonna make these jobs run after each other instead of all at once
20:10 rangi bag: awesome about the ram
20:13 rangi there now for master it should go u14, u12, d7, d6
20:13 cait rangi++
20:13 tcohen rangi
20:13 tcohen how can jenkins kill git
20:13 tcohen ?
20:14 tcohen i know they are 4 tasks at a time, but, just 4!
20:14 rangi htere were 6
20:14 rangi and the git server has 500MB of RAM
20:14 tcohen oh
20:14 rangi and the git repo is big
20:14 bag rangi it should be up to 1000 now
20:14 rangi and there are multiple other things
20:14 cait :)
20:15 rangi like, and the github mirror and random people around the world etc
20:15 bag give that a shot and it it still doesn't work then I can go to 2gb (maybe)
20:15 rangi also now
20:15 tcohen ok
20:15 rangi ta bag
20:15 rangi also now, if u14 explodes
20:15 rangi it wont try u12 for master
20:15 tcohen it was exploding because the nodes ran out of space
20:15 rangi *nod*
20:16 tcohen because it was deleting my symlink and trying to fetch the whole git repo again
20:16 rangi now it works its way through it, so it doesnt build things we know will fail :)
20:16 rangi which should be more efficient
20:16 tcohen i know have enough room for the 4 git copies
20:16 nengard joined #koha
20:16 rangi in general
20:16 rangi cool
20:17 rangi bag: looks good s far
20:17 rangi we arent swapping yet :)
20:17 tcohen i'm sending an email about that to rmaints
20:17 rangi i havent touched the rmaint ones
20:17 rangi just master
20:17 tcohen because i refactored the script a bit
20:17 rangi do you want me to make the rmaint ones cascade too?
20:18 tcohen they don't have much work currently :-P
20:18 tcohen lets see how it behaves for a while
20:19 rangi cool
20:19 rangi i think the upside of this will be less mail, so people might pay more attention to it :)
20:19 tcohen heh
20:19 rangi ie they wont get 4 emails that the same test failed
20:20 tcohen the best would be to have Koha_Master (for example) to run in 4 nodes, and have a report fr each one
20:20 Joubu joined #koha
20:21 rangi thats what it does now isnt it?
20:21 tcohen there is one task for each node currently
20:26 tcohen i want to configure it another way, but didn't have the time to dig a bit more on that
20:36 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
20:36 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
20:36 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_U14 build #106: FIXED in 45 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U14/106/
20:37 rangi yay!
20:37 rangi
20:38 rangi[…]ugust/040434.html
20:42 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #101: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/101/
20:50 Brooke joined #koha
20:50 Brooke o/
21:11 Mahdi joined #koha
21:17 tcohen joined #koha
21:18 tcohen back
21:23 tcohen rangi,
21:23 rangi yep?
21:23 wahanui yep.
21:23 tcohen http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]a_Master_U12/111/
21:23 rangi yep
21:24 tcohen there are no changes on git, but jenkins is triggering tasks
21:25 rangi thats because the old untriggered one was still running when i made the change
21:25 tcohen oh
21:25 rangi when u14 finished, it triggered u12
21:25 tcohen no problem then
21:25 rangi it should sort itself out in the next hour or so i hope
21:25 rangi ill keep an eye on it tho
21:25 tcohen and u12 isn't polling git
21:25 rangi not for master anyway
21:26 * tcohen will try to make u14 succeed so the rest of the tests run :-P
21:27 rangi what i will probably swithc it too
21:27 rangi is run if unstable
21:27 rangi (so if tests failing)
21:27 rangi but dont run if build failed totally
21:28 rangi if that makes sense?
21:28 * tcohen hopes more memory makes things easier
21:28 tcohen it makes sense
21:29 tcohen we'll have to keep an eye on stuff that fails, and re-arrange
21:29 rangi *nod*
21:29 tcohen no problem for now
21:29 tcohen maybe we could catch git fetching problems instead of plain tests errors
21:31 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #102: STILL UNSTABLE in 48 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/102/
21:37 tcohen you have to be kidding
21:37 cait are you grumpy with D7?
21:39 tcohen no, is just that for some strange reason translatable-templates.t fails due to environmental problems
21:39 tcohen non-deterministically :-D
21:39 tcohen heh
21:40 cait ok, we are grumpy with the test then :)
21:40 tcohen yes
21:41 * tcohen doesn't like things he cannot experimentally reproduce
21:41 tcohen i'd like jenkins to be a useful tool
21:42 tcohen if it reports stuff that doesn't matter, no one cares and we don't use it
21:42 rangi yep
21:43 tcohen cait: aren't you on vacation?
21:43 tcohen go get some beer!
21:43 cait so vacation means i have to get punished for something?
21:44 tcohen ah, you don't drink beer?
21:44 cait nope :)
21:44 tcohen maybe you miss-behaved in previous lives
21:52 tcohen is it possible that the branch information 'alt' on the OPAC is not working on bootstrap?
21:53 rangi anything is possible
21:53 cait alt? the html block from the branches page?
21:54 tcohen yes
21:54 cait hm i think there is a bug report
21:54 tcohen the manual says it appears on the 'alt'
21:54 cait hm it should be a tooltip
21:54 cait javascript
21:54 wahanui javascript is not super super evil.
21:55 cait bug 12428
21:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12428 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , "OPAC info" is not displayed in the OPAC
21:55 tcohen that one
21:55 wahanui hmmm... that one is down more often than up
21:56 tcohen i wonder who might have pushed it
21:56 cait yeah... this guy...
21:57 tcohen oh
22:01 tcohen i was able to reproduce the translatable-templates.t error
22:09 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "rangi:" (11 lines) at
22:10 tcohen if i export PERL5LIB=/srv/jenkins/workspace/Koha_Master_D7, it works
22:10 tcohen and the script is supposed to be doing that!
22:14 rangi hmmm
22:14 rangi tcohen: what if you ssh into the box, su to the jenkins user, and run the script in the workspace
22:15 rangi its just a bash script
22:15 rangi it might help you spot any odd thing happening
22:16 tcohen yeah, same result
22:16 rangi so for some reason the export isnt happening?
22:17 tcohen just for that test :-D
22:17 tcohen the test itself does a chdir
22:17 tcohen
22:18 rangi yeah its definitely not in the path
22:18 rangi the INC path
22:19 tcohen if I your, say, prove t/Charset.t it finds C4:::Charset
22:19 rangi yeah it will
22:19 rangi cos thats C4/Charset
22:19 rangi relative to where it is
22:19 rangi . is always in the path
22:19 rangi its because you are chdir
22:19 rangi ../ isnt in the path
22:20 rangi does that make sense?
22:20 rangi i suspect this
22:20 rangi export PERL5LIB=$WORKSPACE
22:20 tcohen it makes a lot of sense
22:20 rangi isnt doing what we thing
22:20 rangi think
22:20 tcohen but if you read the + lines
22:20 tcohen 22:44:05 + export PERL5LIB=/srv/jenkins/workspace/Koha_Master_D7
22:20 tcohen 22:44:05 + PERL5LIB=/srv/jenkins/workspace/Koha_Master_D7
22:20 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #103: STILL UNSTABLE in 48 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/103/
22:21 rangi hmmm interesting
22:21 wahanui interesting is, like, sometimes good and sometimes bad
22:21 rangi and yet its not in the path later
22:21 rangi ie
22:21 tcohen jenkins is cheating
22:21 rangi @INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .
22:21 huginn rangi: I suck
22:22 rangi i wonder if the env is getting reset?
22:22 tcohen yet TEST_QA is set
22:22 tcohen or JUNIT_OUTPUT_FILE (which i added for the warning)
22:22 rangi right
22:22 rangi really weird
22:23 tcohen and also, it worked fine
22:23 tcohen what's changed?
22:23 tcohen we're not in a new perl or smth
22:23 rangi nope
22:23 tcohen it is wheeze
22:23 tcohen jenkins did change, it got updated
22:23 rangi yep, but that should break everywhere
22:23 rangi not just one node
22:24 tcohen it fails in all/U14
22:25 rangi ah ok
22:26 * tcohen has no clue
22:27 rangi it is weird
22:27 rangi maybe try moving it out, into it's own prove call
22:27 rangi without devel::cover
22:27 rangi (cos taht doesnt make sense for the it anyway)
22:28 rangi the other thing you could is
22:28 tcohen maybe we can set PERL5LIB explicitly on jenkins
22:28 rangi yeah
22:28 rangi see in the configure
22:30 tcohen "Bad gateway"
22:30 tcohen jej
22:32 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #104: ABORTED in 11 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/104/
22:34 bag BTW for git.koha-c everything looks like it's back up to normal and has the new memory footprint - but the console is showing we're still at step 4 of 6 - so it may reboot once more...  (I think the console just isn't reporting correctly - so it could be nothing)
22:35 eythian hi
22:35 tcohen hi eythian
22:35 bag hey eythian
22:35 wahanui it has been said that eythian is great at jokes. That everyone else misses them isn't his problem.
22:36 tcohen is there a way to make perl print @INC?
22:36 tcohen like in perl --version
22:36 tcohen (-V)
22:37 eythian perl -e 'print @INC' ?
22:37 eythian perl -e 'print "@INC"' would be better I think
22:38 rangi bag: thanks
22:38 tcohen exactly
22:38 rangi tcohen: you could cheat
22:38 rangi and in xt/author/translatable-templates.t
22:38 rangi do
22:38 rangi use lib '../../';
22:40 rangi 18000000/365
22:40 wahanui 49315.0684931507
22:40 tcohen a lot of money
22:42 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #105: ABORTED in 9 min 32 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/105/
22:45 tcohen ha, i was right
22:45 tcohen[…]objectid=11307656
22:46 eythian > He then excitedly told an airport security guard and other passengers getting on his plane about the massive windfall before flying to Auckland to present his ticket.
22:46 eythian > the man, who wants to remain anonymous,
22:47 tcohen poor guy
22:47 tcohen he doesn't know he needs to give me the money
22:47 tcohen and end that erratic behaviour
22:48 eythian so misguided
23:01 tcohen is 'Sponsored-by: The Will to Procrastinate' valid for a patch?
23:02 eythian I don't see why not
23:05 tcohen @seen gmcharlt
23:05 huginn tcohen: gmcharlt was last seen in #koha 5 days, 4 hours, 49 minutes, and 9 seconds ago: <gmcharlt> indradg: looks fine
23:05 tcohen hmm
23:06 gmcharlt tcohen: out now,but I'll be in channel tomorrow
23:06 tcohen :-D
23:26 papa joined #koha
23:31 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #106: STILL UNSTABLE in 48 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/106/
23:36 cait left #koha
23:37 Joubu joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary