IRC log for #koha, 2011-01-04

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:04 Nate left #koha
00:08 jbicha I'd like to try to run koha with nginx (for memory savings) but I've not worked with nginx before, is there a guide for this?
00:10 thd-away` joined #koha
00:11 thd-away left #koha
00:18 hdl1 left #koha
00:21 brendan joined #koha
02:43 Oak joined #koha
02:44 Oak \o
04:55 jbicha left #koha
05:39 Brendan_i joined #koha
05:40 brendan was kicked by Brendan_i: brendan
05:42 Brendan_i @wunder 93109
05:42 munin Brendan_i: The current temperature in K6LCM - Westside / Mesa, Santa Barbara, California is 7.0�C (9:46 PM PST on January 03, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 94%. Dew Point: 6.0�C. Windchill: 7.0�C. Pressure: 30.11 in 1019.5 hPa (Steady).
06:02 Brendan_i left #koha
06:41 brendan joined #koha
06:47 brendan @wunder 93109
06:47 munin brendan: The current temperature in K6LCM - Westside / Mesa, Santa Barbara, California is 6.2�C (10:51 PM PST on January 03, 2011). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 95%. Dew Point: 6.0�C. Windchill: 6.0�C. Pressure: 30.11 in 1019.5 hPa (Steady).
06:58 francharb joined #koha
06:58 francharb hellp
06:58 francharb hello
06:58 ibot salut, francharb
07:46 ivanc joined #koha
07:48 magnus joined #koha
07:50 sophie_m joined #koha
07:52 ivanc hi #koha
07:52 ivanc hi magnus
07:53 magnus hiya ivanc & #koha
08:42 bigbrovar joined #koha
09:11 Oak left #koha
09:27 bigbrovar left #koha
09:27 bigbrovar joined #koha
10:19 eric_b joined #koha
10:23 ebegin left #koha
10:34 Amit joined #koha
11:16 miguelxer joined #koha
11:37 jbicha joined #koha
11:43 miguelxer left #koha
12:03 jbicha left #koha
12:14 nengard joined #koha
12:15 Amit left #koha
12:18 nengard left #koha
12:22 nengard joined #koha
12:24 jwagner joined #koha
12:50 magnus good morning usa!
12:53 Nate joined #koha
12:55 druthb joined #koha
12:56 nengard morning magnus
12:56 nengard and usa :)
12:57 nengard anyone else want to try and explain to this person that windows is bad/evil/not good?[…]22141047211565056
13:06 jcamins_a nengard: I don't really have an objection to Windows.
13:06 nengard heh
13:06 jcamins_a is now known as jcamins
13:07 owen joined #koha
13:07 jcamins Actually, that's not true. *I* strongly object to Windows, but other people are welcome to use it, if its technical shortcomings don't bother them.
13:07 druthb There are certain things I would not want to do on Windows--like, run Koha, or any sort of web application service...but as long as it does what I need, with minimal suffering, I'm okay with it, within its' limitations.
13:07 jcamins Exactly.
13:08 jcamins However, it sounds like what Prawesh wants is to get data out of Winisis and into Koha.
13:10 jcamins nengard: as I recall, Winisis uses user-defined fields, so Prawesh will need to figure out the mapping for him/herself.
13:11 nengard this is all beyond my knowledge - I have never used Koha on Windows - so someone else can point this person to the other support options
13:13 jcamins Are you sure Prawesh is running Koha on Windows?
13:13 druthb The tweet doesn't say, as I read it.
13:15 magnus WINISIS =[…]_SECTION=201.html - i think?
13:15 jcamins magnus: yep.
13:19 owen Hi #koha
13:20 magnus kia ora, owen
13:21 nengard see - i have no clue what's going on
13:22 nengard (to druthb and jcamins)
13:22 nengard i'm just the only one who answered him/her
13:24 * jcamins only looks at Twitter when he's told to.
13:25 * owen waves Twitter in front of jcamins "Look! Shiny!"
13:26 * druthb sets out a plate of cookies, and clicks her stopwatch, to see how fast a dozen cookies can disappear.
13:26 * jcamins helps druthb with the disappearing cookie challenge. :D
13:27 * jwagner swoops in and grabs cookies, but refuses to look at Twitter on general principles
13:34 thd-away` is now known as thd
14:41 thd left #koha
14:45 thd joined #koha
14:55 nengard left #koha
15:09 schuster joined #koha
15:17 sekjal joined #koha
15:19 owen Hi sekjal
15:19 sekjal hi owen
15:21 schuster hey all..  I have a question about the Solr "testing" request.  I am NOT technical so trying to read through what is posted in the documentation means very little to me.
15:21 schuster My concerns about this deals with - does the matching algorithm used for ISBN and Bib number still work?
15:21 bigbrovar left #koha
15:22 schuster Very practical librarian type stuff.  Is that what they are looking for or is it boiled down more?  Some other things would be:
15:22 schuster dinosa* truncation, and we often like to do searches that are "texas history 001" looking for books on texas history specifically for library location 001.
15:23 schuster I want to help but once again don;t understand the question...
15:43 Brooke joined #koha
15:43 Brooke kia ora
15:56 * Brooke thinks the solar eclipse was sexy.
16:06 Johnindy joined #koha
16:06 * Brooke waves at Johnindy
16:18 paul_p Brooke, can't say, only clouds here ;-)
16:18 Brooke you missed it by now, methinks. It was in the morning for ye.
16:19 paul_p Brooke, yes it was. 10 hours ago. but only clouds available at that time :-(
16:19 Brooke it's kind of payback for the folks that couldn't see the lunar eclipse on the 21
16:20 Brooke there was a cool French picture of it through the clouds that the AP picked up
16:25 nengard joined #koha
16:26 * Brooke waves to nengard
16:36 saorge_ joined #koha
16:36 * Brooke waves to saorge
16:37 saorge left #koha
16:38 nengard hi Brooke
16:43 nengard is now known as neng_food
16:51 * magnus waves at Brooke
16:51 Brooke :)
16:55 ivanc left #koha
16:57 sophie_m left #koha
17:00 miguelxer joined #koha
17:00 miguelxer left #koha
17:12 hdl joined #koha
17:12 * Brooke waves to hdl
17:18 neng_food is now known as nengard
17:22 nengard anyone know of an easy way to record just voice to a wav or mp3? itunes doesn't seem to have it and VLC is lacking it too
17:22 Brooke mic + garage band?
17:23 owen mic + Audacity?
17:23 Brooke os even better :)
17:24 Brooke audacity used to be easy enough that even I could work it.
17:26 nengard Brooke garage band is making me sound like i'm in a microphone .. off to try audacity
17:28 nengard i'm all echoey in garageband ... strange
17:29 cait joined #koha
17:29 cait hi all )
17:29 Brooke howdy :D
17:29 druthb hi, cait!
17:33 cait :)
17:33 magnus guten abend, cait
17:34 cait hi magnus :)
17:34 cait @wunder Reutlingen
17:34 munin cait: The current temperature in Reutlingen, Germany is -6.6�C (6:39 PM CET on January 04, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 61%. Dew Point: -13.0�C. Windchill: -7.0�C. Pressure: 28.41 in 962.0 hPa (Steady).
17:35 magnus @wunder bodo, norway
17:35 munin magnus: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is -8.0�C (6:20 PM CET on January 04, 2011). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 63%. Dew Point: -14.0�C. Windchill: -17.0�C. Pressure: 29.83 in 1010 hPa (Steady).
17:35 druthb @wunder 20852
17:35 munin druthb: The current temperature in Woodley Gardens, Rockville, Maryland is 4.7�C (12:35 PM EST on January 04, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 37%. Dew Point: -9.0�C. Windchill: 5.0�C. Pressure: 29.86 in 1011.1 hPa (Falling).
17:35 druthb Toasty.
17:35 Brooke indeed
17:35 magnus windchill--
17:35 Brooke it has been of late
17:35 * Brooke thinks that decorative winter is nearly done with :D
17:41 magnus left #koha
17:46 sekjal anyone have any features/improvements/pet bugs for the holds system they'd like to voice?  I'm working on a specification for a Holds Rewrite
17:46 nengard sekjal i think you know most of mine
17:47 cait sekjal++
17:47 cait item level holds configurable in circ matrix?
17:47 cait *ducks*
17:47 sekjal cait:  configurable how?
17:47 cait oh, and allowonshelfholds
17:48 cait don't take me too serious, I am still on vacation
17:48 cait but we had problems with closed stacks in the current system
17:48 nengard i agree with her - in the circ matrix you should be able to say books are allowed to have onshelfholds but not DVDs
17:48 nengard or some such rule
17:48 sekjal well, moving allowonshelfholds to the circ matrix is certainly doable
17:48 cait nengard: thx - that's what I meant
17:49 nengard as for item level holds they are already in the matrix aren't they?
17:49 cait so you could have an item type for the stacks and it would work without having a separate location
17:49 cait nengard: I don#t think so
17:49 cait afaik it's a global setting
17:49 nengard then i need you to explain what you mean
17:49 owen I'm pretty sure Harley had a development related to item-level holds but now I can't find the bug
17:49 nengard at the bottom of the circ matrix you can say allow 5 holds on books
17:49 nengard or is that only checkouts ... off to check
17:50 owen I just wanted to point out the bug for reference purposes
17:50 cait the possibility to make not only "next available" but also item level holds on a specific item type
17:50 nengard oh!
17:50 nengard yes
17:50 nengard that makes sense
17:50 nengard an of course the ability to allow holds on multiple items of a bib
17:50 sekjal yes
17:50 nengard an == and
17:50 sekjal that's a biggie
17:50 cait so you could have that for serials (differnt volumes) and next available holds for normal things
17:51 cait yep
17:51 cait and I would like to forbid people to have holds on titles they have already checked out
17:51 sekjal my current spec for Multiple Holds per Title works thusly:
17:51 cait so they check out one and make the next hold - seems a bit unfair to me (thinking about text books and students)
17:52 sekjal two new system preferences:  one for the number of Volumes per title that can be held at once
17:52 sekjal the other for the number of Copies per title
17:52 sekjal where a Volume is defined as an item with a distinct enumchron field
17:52 cait sekjal: sounds good to me - but global preferences seem a bit unflexible to me
17:53 paul_p left #koha
17:53 cait ok, to rephrase: good idea - but more flexibility would be even better :)
17:53 sekjal agreed.  I'll update the spec to have them as Circ Matrix options instead of sysprefs
17:54 sekjal though that begins to border on another development I've been thinking of to redo the Circ Matrix data structure
17:54 cait we will need to think about the usability of the circ matrix a bit, but I would love to have a lot of the options on this level :)
17:54 sekjal do it as a key-value system, instead of a table
17:54 cait key value?
17:54 sekjal you'd have 4 variables to as the key, which would give you the value
17:55 sekjal branch, itype, patron category, and rule name
17:55 sekjal input those 4, and you get the value of the rule
17:55 sekjal any of the first 3 can be blank or * to serve as Default
17:55 chris Heh
17:55 sekjal so, the database table would be just 5 columns
17:56 sekjal it would need to be thoroughly indexed, but would be REALLY extensible
17:56 chris the trick is ui
17:56 cait ah, rule = max holds?
17:56 cait hi chris :)
17:56 chris Not storage, that bit is easy
17:56 * Brooke would ever so much like a sexy ui.
17:56 nengard hehe
17:56 * owen loves a good ui challenge, just sayin'
17:56 chris Old koha
17:57 * cait confesses to change her search matrix using sql...
17:57 * Brooke wants World of Warcraft spell buttons for Cataloguing.
17:57 chris You entered value,value,value
17:57 cait because I make too many mistakes using the ui
17:57 cait I create sql statements from a excel table
17:57 chris So yeah fixing the ui is needed
17:58 chris Ok gotta get ready for work bbiab
17:58 jwagner owen, I've been at lunch, just reading back -- were you looking for the Harley holds features?
17:59 sekjal UI would be the biggest challenge, but I think definitely one that could be overcome
17:59 sekjal Brooke: good idea on the Spell buttons... would you be able to write it up with more detail and stick it on the wiki?
17:59 * Brooke eggs sekjal on shamelessly with tasty baked goods.
18:00 * druthb fires up the oven to make more tasty baked goods for sekjal.
18:00 owen jwagner: I found it, bug 4239
18:00 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4239 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Allow holds on multiple items of selected titles
18:00 owen But a solution which uses the circ matrix is certainly preferred
18:01 sekjal I'd also want to add a tool that would let you specify the branch, item type and patron category, and get all the rules that apply to that combo
18:03 jwagner And several other holds-related ones: Bug 3474, Bug 3488, Bug 3491, Bug 3492, Bug 3506, Bug 3507, Bug 3659, Bug 4242, Bug 4243
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3474 enhancement, P5, ---, gmcharlt, NEW, Handling of and report for expired or cancelled holds, display expiration dates
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3488 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Suspend and reactivate holds
18:03 cait sekjal++
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3491 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Set hold policies by patron category
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3492 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Set hold fees by item type and charge when hold placed
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3506 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Block checkout of items with pending holds (allow supervisor override)
18:03 cait for having good ideas :)
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3507 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, gmcharlt, NEW, Circ rules enhancements, maximum fine warning
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3659 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Add place hold option from patron checkout tab
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4242 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, gmcharlt, NEW, Checkin damaged removes item from holds queue
18:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4243 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, gmcharlt, NEW, Show hold status in OPAC/staff
18:03 owen Ouch. Bug bomb.
18:03 chris_n do we keep a record of which user checkedout/renewed a book for a patron?
18:03 druthb I didn't know munin would do that.  zowie.
18:03 * jwagner hands owen a bandaid....
18:04 cait chris_n: not sure, but you can check the action logs
18:06 chris_n cait: that worked, tnx
18:14 sekjal jwagner: thanks for the bug list.  I'm including many of those bits of functionality in the spec I'm working up
18:27 chris Back
18:28 Brooke welcome back
18:28 chris This bus is empty
18:28 chris @wunder wellington nz
18:28 munin chris: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 15.0�C (7:00 AM NZDT on January 05, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 100%. Dew Point: 15.0�C. Pressure: 30.01 in 1016 hPa (Steady).
18:29 * Brooke throws the flag
18:29 Brooke Unsportsmanlike conduct, Taunting, 5 yard penalty, results in loss of down.
18:29 cait @wunder Kostanz
18:29 munin cait: Error: No such location could be found.
18:29 cait @wunder Konstanz
18:29 munin cait: The current temperature in Taegerwilen, Taegerwilen, Germany is -3.4�C (7:30 PM CET on January 04, 2011). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 90%. Dew Point: -5.0�C. Windchill: -3.0�C. Pressure: 30.10 in 1019.2 hPa (Steady).
18:30 chris Well that was odd
18:31 chris And perfumy
18:32 chris Empty bus so someone sits next to me so now I have to sneaky type
18:32 chris Yes perfume lady I'm typing about you
18:33 Brooke heheehe
18:34 owen Everyone wants to sit next to awesome typing dude
18:35 * Brooke can't blame anyone for wanting to sit next to Chris.
18:35 Brooke left #koha
18:37 chris Heh
18:38 chris Phew she got off
18:39 chris I think she was wearing "floral" by "holy crap don't put so much on" as her fragrance
18:39 owen :D
18:39 druthb hee he
18:39 sekjal so, for a per-branch policy management interface:  would it make more sense to use the dropdown like we have in the Circ Rules page
18:39 sekjal or a tabbed interface?
18:39 druthb sounds like a scent with range and striking power, chris.
18:40 * druthb buys some, and remarkets it as "ICBM".
18:40 chris Heh
18:41 chris Hmm tabbed with ajax maybe
18:41 chris Otherwise that first page load is a killer
18:42 chris My stop back after coffeee
18:42 sekjal k
18:42 sekjal yeah, I'm thinking readability for a system that has many branches configured
18:43 sekjal if there are more branches than can fit into tabs, there'd need to be some kind of side-scroll mechanism
18:43 sekjal the dropdown method would also save that page loading
18:44 sekjal hard to get a bird's eye view, though
18:44 sekjal hmmm
18:44 * sekjal is now just thinking aloud
18:48 sekjal alright, Pandora has stopped as a gentle reminder I should eat lunch
18:48 sekjal brb
18:48 sekjal is now known as sekjal_a
18:57 chris back
19:16 chris who's got some time? id really love someone to look at 3652
19:16 chris and sign off on the patch, id like to get that pushed before the template toolkit work is done
19:17 chris also 5449 would be good to look at too
19:17 chris
19:18 chris there are 7 signed off patches ready for me to test and push, and 170 waiting to be signed off ... so we have a bit of a bottleneck
19:18 chris ill bring it up tomorrow at the meeting
19:21 jwagner chris and others, I won't be at the meeting -- got a last-minute travel set up
19:21 jwagner Need anything from me, for any reason?
19:21 * jwagner is NOT looking forward to Nebraska in January :-(
19:21 chris nope, but if you want anything raised make sure you put it on the agenda
19:22 jwagner Nothing in particular that I can think of right now.
19:23 nengard got a sign off question ... I usually apply and test the patch before sign off - does everyone do that? Or are we just signing off on it applying?
19:23 HBankhead joined #koha
19:23 chris im hoping you are doing the former
19:24 * owen tests before signing off
19:24 owen ... and I don't sign off on something I don't feel like I can test well
19:24 nengard okey dokey
19:24 nengard that's why I do :)
19:24 chris yup, that is perfect
19:24 druthb left #koha
19:29 cait left #koha
19:32 HBankhead left #koha
19:33 chris so, bug 5374 .. the patch looks fine, but do we think the concept is a good idea?
19:33 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5374 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---,, ASSIGNED, Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving biblio record
19:33 HBankhead joined #koha
19:34 jcamins chris: yes.
19:35 chris and im guessing bug 5375 too?
19:35 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5375 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---,, ASSIGNED, Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving authority record
19:35 richard joined #koha
19:35 richard hi
19:35 ibot what's up, richard
19:35 jcamins chris:
19:35 jcamins Whoops, that was bibliographic.
19:35 chris we shoudl update 005 for the auth records too?
19:36 nengard chris yes
19:36 jcamins chris:
19:36 chris cool ill push those 2 shortly then
19:36 jcamins That's the link I should've sent you, sorry.
19:37 owen "Update date/time last transaction..." Does that mean the "last seen" date?
19:38 chris nope its the 005 one, not the 952 whatever it is one ;)
19:38 owen Oh good.
19:38 chris its the last time the record was edited, not last time the item was seen
19:40 cait joined #koha
19:41 sekjal_a is now known as sekjal
19:46 paul_p joined #koha
19:49 cait chris: I will be back home tomorrow - can try to sign-off/test some patches next week
19:50 chris yay!
19:50 chris thank you
19:50 cait thank me later ;)
19:50 cait got not much done here - although I wanted to work on a lot of things :(
19:52 cait like having a real vacation :)
19:54 munin New commit(s) kohagit: bug 5497: make all library fields available to circ receipt/slips <[…]9ac877a70366bddfa> / Fix for Bug 3918 - Add to order lists inconsistent <[…]afcec3320f3b2cf1a> / Bug 5375 (Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving authority record) <http://
19:56 hudsonbot Starting build 260 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
19:59 nengard got a good question - What happens to public patron lists when a) a patron expires and b) a patron
19:59 nengard is deleted from Koha?
20:00 nengard i know for expired nothing happens
20:00 nengard but are lists deleted with patrons? or do they live forever in the db?
20:02 joetho joined #koha
20:02 owen They live forever, uneditable via the interface if I'm not mistaken
20:03 nengard that's what i thought
20:03 nengard wanted to confirm though
20:03 owen Even a superlibrarian can't edit a list created by someone else
20:03 eric_b is now known as ebegin
20:09 russ joined #koha
20:13 hdl left #koha
20:16 munin New commit(s) kohagit32: bug 5497: make all library fields available to circ receipt/slips <[…]83bf6a683bf8605b8> / Fix for Bug 3918 - Add to order lists inconsistent <[…]ce517691054a3387a> / Bug 5375 (Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving authority record) <http:
20:16 hdl joined #koha
20:19 nengard this might require some changes to Koha code:[…]tfl-enhancements/
20:20 nengard or not ... looks like it's only in the bits put in by ltfl
20:20 nengard not on the bib record itself
20:20 chris yeah
20:20 darling joined #koha
20:20 nengard nevermind me :)
20:20 chris maybe a template change
20:20 owen nengard: Re: Bug 5571, I remember that it used to look different too, but going back in the file's history I can't see where it changed
20:20 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #260: SUCCESS in 24 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/260/
20:20 hudsonbot * Marcel de Rooy: Bug 5374 (update transaction date when saving biblio) RESENT with small fix
20:20 hudsonbot * Marcel de Rooy: Bug 5375 (Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving authority record)
20:20 hudsonbot * Owen Leonard: Fix for Bug 3918 - Add to order lists inconsistent
20:20 hudsonbot * Galen Charlton: bug 5497: make all library fields available to circ receipt/slips
20:21 owen Easy fix though
20:21 hudsonbot Starting build 261 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
20:21 nengard thanks owen :)
20:21 nengard i think it's a necessary fix
20:21 * owen figures git would probably blame him anyway
20:22 nengard :) hehe
20:24 munin New commit(s) kohagit: bug 5419: make reason checkouts blocked stand out <[…]c5bfabe27af42a666>
20:26 munin New commit(s) kohagit32: bug 5419: make reason checkouts blocked stand out <[…]b160a37d2255b74f9>
20:26 hudsonbot Starting build 71 for job Koha_3.2.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #54 28 days ago)
20:32 francharb left #koha
20:40 jwagner nengard, online?
20:40 nengard yes
20:41 jwagner I see your various updates about the git repo not linking -- I have a question in to our systems people asking what happened to it.  I'll update the bugzilla entries and/or ping you here when I get an answer
20:41 nengard k, but you should still attach the patches, if people have to search through your repo for the fix then they might never get sign offs
20:41 nengard Was trying to sign off on some things for that list chris sent
20:41 owen Rebased against current head of course
20:43 nengard i'll stop updating those bugs since you know already, i'll move on to other patches to see if I can sign off on some of them ... sorry I'm not doing more chris, too many have changes I don't know if I can test properly
20:43 chris nengard: whats one of the links?
20:43 nengard links that are broken? or links to the bug?
20:43 chris the first one
20:43 ibot the first one is the easiest, but you can't do anything very interesting with it
20:44 nengard the bug reads "The fix for this bug can be pulled from the public git repository at
20:44 nengard, branch
20:44 nengard[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3468 (ptfs-harley)
20:44 nengard "
20:44 jcamins ibot: really?
20:44 ibot no idea, jcamins
20:44 munin Bug 3468: enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Enhanced patron searching, patron batch edit/delete
20:44 nengard and neither of those links work
20:44 nengard i know how to find the bug link of course
20:44 chris
20:44 chris is the link
20:44 chris or
20:44 nengard k, but then I'd have to search for the patch and that's too much work to have to do for a sign off, so the patch should be attached
20:44 Nate left #koha
20:45 owen If only there was some way to do a "redirect" between the old bugzilla and the new one. But I think such technology has not yet been invented.
20:45 chris or
20:46 jcamins owen: what? Are people posting on the wrong bugzilla?
20:46 nengard jcamins no
20:46 owen jcamins: No, but there are links to in existing bug comments
20:46 nengard the old bugzilla is gone,
20:46 jcamins Ohh, I see.
20:47 owen Everyone should refer to bugs by bug number instead of URL in bug comments. Bugzilla will automatically link "Bug 3468" to the right place.
20:47 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3468 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Enhanced patron searching, patron batch edit/delete
20:47 nengard yeah that's a neat feature that i noticed recently
20:48 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #261: SUCCESS in 27 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/261/
20:48 hudsonbot Nicole Engard: bug 5419: make reason checkouts blocked stand out
20:48 hudsonbot Starting build 20 for job Koha_Docs_Master_Branch (previous build: SUCCESS)
20:49 hudsonbot Project Koha_Docs_Master_Branch build #20: SUCCESS in 47 sec: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]Master_Branch/20/
20:49 jwagner Sorry, was away for a minute.  The public github used to work, but seems to be throwing a 404 message now.  The second link is not going to work because it was the old bugzilla.
20:50 Nate joined #koha
20:50 owen Future visitors to would be well advised to "redirect" themselves to the new location.
20:50 owen You might even say they should "redirect" themselves "permanently."
20:52 nengard owen bug 4354 ... wont' appy
20:52 nengard apply
20:53 hudsonbot Project Koha_3.2.x build #71: STILL UNSTABLE in 26 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]ob/Koha_3.2.x/71/
20:53 hudsonbot * Marcel de Rooy: Bug 5374 (update transaction date when saving biblio) RESENT with small fix
20:53 hudsonbot * Marcel de Rooy: Bug 5375 (Update date/time last transaction (MARC 005) when saving authority record)
20:53 hudsonbot * Owen Leonard: Fix for Bug 3918 - Add to order lists inconsistent
20:53 hudsonbot * Galen Charlton: bug 5497: make all library fields available to circ receipt/slips
20:53 hudsonbot * Nicole Engard: bug 5419: make reason checkouts blocked stand out
20:54 owen Yeah nengard, it's on my list of patches to fix, along with 3347,4950,4984, and 5006
20:55 nengard k
20:55 nengard i think i'm gonna stop trying to find patches on that list i can successfully sign off on
20:55 stephdg joined #koha
20:55 jwagner left #koha
20:55 nengard they either don't have patches attached or don't apply :) I'll try again next week :) hehe
20:55 owen Those conflicts just showed up for me today
20:59 owen nengard: Maybe Bug 3459?
20:59 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3459 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED, topissues doesn't take care of ccode.
21:03 nengard k - calling it quits for today
21:03 nengard talk to you all later
21:03 nengard left #koha
21:08 owen Oh great, one of the patches I've been waiting to see approved I never actually sent. :|
21:08 * owen had better call it quits too
21:08 owen left #koha
21:43 hudsonbot Starting build 21 for job Koha_Docs_Master_Branch (previous build: SUCCESS)
21:44 hudsonbot Project Koha_Docs_Master_Branch build #21: SUCCESS in 39 sec: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]Master_Branch/21/
21:48 druthb joined #koha
21:54 hudsonbot Starting build 22 for job Koha_Docs_Master_Branch (previous build: SUCCESS)
21:56 sekjal goodnight, #koha!
21:56 sekjal left #koha
21:56 cait @wunder Reutlingen
21:56 munin cait: The current temperature in Reutlingen, Germany is -9.8�C (11:01 PM CET on January 04, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 68%. Dew Point: -15.0�C. Windchill: -10.0�C. Pressure: 28.38 in 960.9 hPa (Falling).
21:57 cait munin?
21:57 ibot somebody said munin was power mad
21:57 druthb ibot:  cait?
21:57 ibot cait is a competent programmer AND really sweet.
21:58 schuster left #koha
21:59 cait druthb?
21:59 ibot i guess druthb is the prettiest little lady north of the Potomac.
21:59 cait :)
22:00 druthb hm.  Some Brooke I know is in trouble, big-time.
22:00 druthb ibot:  Brooke?
22:00 ibot Brooke is important to us!!
22:00 druthb ibot: forget Brooke
22:00 ibot druthb: I forgot brooke
22:01 druthb ibot:  Brooke is important to us!!|the prettiest little lady south of the Potomac.
22:01 ibot OK, druthb.
22:02 druthb now then.
22:02 cait hehe
22:09 hudsonbot Project Koha_Docs_Master_Branch build #22: SUCCESS in 14 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]Master_Branch/22/
22:09 chris
22:09 chris now hudson regenerates these
22:09 chris whenever new commmits to the manual are pushed up
22:09 druthb chris++
22:11 jcamins chris++
22:13 * cait hands chris a cookie
22:13 chris hehe thanks
22:14 cait @karma
22:14 munin cait: Highest karma: "chris" (230), "gmcharlt" (209), and "owen" (202).  Lowest karma: "<!" (-75), "failed" (-49), and "-" (-31).  You (cait) are ranked 10 out of 1130.
22:14 cait already a lot of karma for chris, but I think he needs more cookies ;)
22:15 * jcamins needs more pizza
22:15 druthb @karma druthb
22:15 munin druthb: Karma for "druthb" has been increased 47 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 47.
22:15 jcamins pizza_stone++
22:15 druthb jcamins:  Jaredsnack pizza  ;-)
22:15 jcamins :)
22:15 paul_p left #koha
22:16 drotsk joined #koha
22:16 jcamins wife_who_humors_my_love_for_excessive_baking+=1..n
22:17 cait :)
22:19 druthb I don't think "excessive" and "baking" belong together.
22:21 * druthb waves to drotsk
22:21 jcamins I'm actually not going to bake very much tonight.
22:23 cait what exactly is not very much?
22:23 cait cinnamon rolls?
22:23 jcamins No, just two pizzas.
22:23 joetho left #koha
22:23 jcamins Though, cinnamon rolls are very tasty...
22:23 drotsk o/
22:23 drotsk hello koha
22:25 cait hi drotsk :)
22:25 jcamins Right, time to get more boxes and start the baking.
22:25 jcamins Good night, #koha
22:25 jcamins is now known as jcamins_a
22:27 cait good night jcamins :)
22:36 drotsk left #koha
23:22 Nate left #koha
23:22 Nate joined #koha
23:23 Nate left #koha
23:37 rhcl is now known as rhcl_away
23:57 ronald joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary