IRC log for #koha, 2006-04-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
03:15 |hdl| hello
04:59 |hdl| hcris
04:59 |hdl| chris ?
04:59 chris hi
05:00 chris or should i say
05:00 chris salut
05:40 |hdl| chris : pierrick tries to propose somehting about ergonomy and use of javascript in buttons.
05:40 |hdl| chris : you could look at what he did on stopwords pages.
05:41 |hdl| chris: and tell what you think on koha-devel.
05:42 |hdl| chris: some functionnality such as itemtype add/modify, you have an input type="button", which seems to be a casual way to do things.
05:47 chris yeah
05:47 chris im not an expert on html at all
05:47 chris ill leave those decisions to others
05:48 chris bob or richard at katipo would be better people to ask about it, ill get them to take a look
08:02 hdl chris : thanks
08:25 owen kados: any thoughts about pierrick's comments about itemtype images?
08:26 kados owen: to be honest, it's been so long since I used Koha's default install directories I can't remember ;-)
08:55 kados hdl: are you around?
09:39 hdl yes
09:39 hdl kados
09:43 pierrick who can confirm meeting is at 19h00 GMT today?
09:43 kados pierrick: I can
09:43 kados pierrick: I'll send a mail to koha-devel as a reminder
09:43 kados hdl: hi hdl
09:44 kados hdl: will paul be attending the meeting today?
09:48 hdl But I doubt it.
09:48 hdl kados
09:49 kados hdl: ok, thanks
09:49 hdl kados : I wo't be able to attend also.
09:49 kados hdl: also good to know ;-)
09:49 hdl I am away from home and no internet connection.
09:49 kados if no frenchies will attend, perhaps we should have the mtg at 20:00GMT
09:50 hdl pierrick: ???
09:50 kados as 19:00 GMT was for EU attenders :
09:50 kados pierrick: will you attend?
09:50 pierrick I will
09:50 kados hdl: I have discovered some additional bugs in Authorities
09:50 kados pierrick: great
09:50 hdl We are working together pierrick and me.
09:50 hdl today.
09:50 kados hdl: will paul be around later in the week?
09:50 kados cool
09:50 hdl On Thursday.
09:50 kados hdl: so I can discuss these bugs with him?
09:51 kados wow, quite late in the week
09:51 kados I'm afraid these bugs will delay 2.4 (or they should at least)
09:51 kados (IMO)
09:51 hdl Say ?
09:51 kados I will compile a list of bugs and present them at the meeting
09:52 kados and maybe even report via bugzilla ;-)
09:52 hdl would you mind sending email on devel. So that we could have a look at it before Thursday ?
09:52 kados of course
09:55 hdl Tomorrow and the day after, we are with a client.
09:55 hdl Some Improvements on Authorities should be designed.
10:23 pierrick kados, don't place meeting at 19h00 GMT if it prevents chris and russ from attending
10:29 kados arrg
10:29 kados well 20GMT might prevent Tumer ...
10:29 kados it's very difficult to plan these meetings
10:37 pierrick kados, my only wish is that a decision is taken in the next 20 minutes
10:37 pierrick then I'll leave office and won't look at my emails until the meeting
11:06 kados pierrick: i already announced it for 19:00 GMT today
11:19 hdl kados : I will read the logs.
11:19 hdl byr
11:19 hdl bye
11:39 tim We have some partial records on our system that won't delete.   Anyone know how we can get rid of them?
11:45 kados hi tim
11:45 kados could you give me an example?
11:48 tim biblionumber 19559
11:48 kados thx
11:49 kados tim: The giants and the Joneses?
11:50 kados tim: same record?
11:50 tim Yup.
11:50 kados tim: looks like it's still got an item attached to it
11:50 kados tim: Koha shouldn't let you delete records that have items attached
11:51 kados tim: and how is this a 'partial record'?
11:51 tim try 19557
11:51 kados tim: it looks pretty complete to me
11:51 tim or 19636
11:51 kados ok, 19557 donesn't have items
11:51 kados ahha
11:51 tim I added an item to the first one I told you about to see if it would let me get rid of it.
11:52 kados I bet the template is wrong for the simple view
11:52 kados tim: try deleting from the marc view
11:52 tim I don't know how we got so many in there.
11:53 tim That worked.
11:53 kados tim: ok, I'll file a bug report
11:53 kados tim: in the meantime, could you delete from the MARC view?
11:53 kados tim: hopefully we'll have a fix for it soon
11:59 kados tim: will that work for now?

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary