IRC log for #koha, 2022-03-23

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:42 Astorian joined #koha
00:58 mtj hiya dcook, about now
00:58 dcook mtj: Hola
00:58 dcook Of course now I have too many windows open.. heh
00:58 mtj hiya, whats up?
00:59 dcook Curious about the specifying of the dependency libemail-address-perl
00:59 dcook I see it here: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30034
00:59 huginn Bug 30034: trivial, P5 - low, ---, mtj, Signed Off , Automatic debian/control updates (testing)
00:59 dcook But it seems to me that it should already be in master?
00:59 dcook https://bugs.koha-community.or[…].cgi?id=28870#c66
00:59 huginn Bug 28870: critical, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Cart shipping fails because of Non-ASCII characters in display-name of reply-to address
00:59 dcook Trying to figure out if the problem is me or the world.. hehe
01:00 dcook I've installed the latest 21.11 but failing to start as that dependency isn't provided in the debian/control. But surely other people have been using 21.11?
01:00 dcook Looks like this one hasn't been updated in a while? https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=17084
01:00 huginn Bug 17084: normal, P1 - high, ---, mtj, ASSIGNED , Automatic debian/control updates (master)
01:01 mtj short version, all bugs that track debian/control updates are out-of-date
01:05 mtj ...so, thats the bad news :)
01:06 mtj the good news is, that you can create a new -up-to-date debian/control file by running the following script...
01:06 mtj debian/update-control
01:09 mtj i have been experimenting with a script to send updates to bugzilla, when pkgs are built
01:09 mtj ..which is why bz 30034 has some recent activity
01:10 dcook mtj: I was just in the process of doing that. Needed to install apt-file and update that.
01:10 dcook But I wonder why I'm the first person to notice this in months...
01:11 dcook Unless everyone else has just been manually installing the dependency and not saying anything..
01:17 mtj you can see some info from the last master/dev pkg build here  http://deb.kohaaloha.com/kc/koha-staging/deb/dev/
01:18 mtj http://deb.kohaaloha.com/kc/ko[…]deb/dev/build.log
01:19 mtj and the latest control file diff here... http://deb.kohaaloha.com/kc/ko[…]dev/control.patch
01:20 mtj + libemail-address-perl,
01:30 mtj ahh, you are building 21.11, so use the following info...
01:30 mtj http://deb.kohaaloha.com/kc/ko[…]aging/deb/21.11.x
01:30 mtj http://deb.kohaaloha.com/kc/ko[…]1.x/control.patch
01:31 dcook mtj: Does that mean you're patching the control file when you're building the official Koha Community Debian packages?
01:32 mtj the control file is always generated by the debian/update-control script, when building packages
01:32 dcook Using the official method :p
01:33 mtj ie: its always assumed they are incorrect/out-of-date
01:33 dcook 😬
01:33 dcook Actually where is that in build-git-snapshot..
01:37 mtj its in the ./debian dir
01:37 tcohen mtj: JSON::Validator 5.07 ready for being packaged, and so for a new Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI
01:40 mtj i should say...'i always assume the control file *might* be out-of-date, when building pkgs'
01:40 nugged joined #koha
01:40 mtj tcohen: thanks, great news
01:43 mtj dcook: the reason why the control.patch files exist, is so they can  be uploaded to bugzilla via a script
01:43 tcohen we are getting closer, I will now amend those patches
01:43 tcohen and we will be done
01:44 dcook mtj: We should probably update https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]es_-_The_Easy_Way to reflect that then
01:44 tcohen dcook: you could give your opinion on the extra 'bundling step'
01:44 tcohen late here, will read your conversation later, looking forward to updates on the build process
01:44 dcook tcohen: I'm not sure if I have an opinion on the bundling step. I just want to disable the validation.
01:45 tcohen mtj: https://gitlab.com/tomascohen/koha-dpkg-docker
01:45 tcohen dcook: I think validation is not the worst, but bundling
01:46 dcook tcohen: From the testing I did a while back it was the validation that was killing my CPUs, which is why the author added the skip validation step.
01:46 dcook If the bundling is a problem too... well that's also not good ahah
01:47 dcook And then I use this other container for building mine hehe: https://gitlab.com/minusdavid/[…]eb-builder-docker
01:47 dcook tcohen: Do you run any 21.11 instances?
01:49 tcohen interesting
01:49 tcohen you don't use pbuilder
01:49 dcook Yeah no pbuilder for me. I think I had quite a few issues with it in the past.
01:50 dcook I should update my repo sometime. Had to make some changes for newer versions as well..
01:52 dcook Instead of that base.tgz, I use: sudo mk-build-deps --tool='apt-get -y' --remove --install
01:52 dcook And then I keep my container around and re-use it
01:53 dcook The pbuilder way is probably a more robust way of doing it for sure..
02:05 tuxayo Oh it's like a meeting here. Hi o/ :)
02:17 dcook tuxayo: Nah just me complaining about things like usual hehe
02:21 tuxayo dcook: well you got company ^^
02:21 tuxayo Speaking of meetings, if we again start trying times compatible with Oceania, which local time (Sydney time zone right?) would be compatible with you?
02:36 jeff joined #koha
02:46 dcook tuxayo: It's probably not worth it just for little old me
02:47 dcook That is, I don't know that I have much to offer
02:48 tuxayo dcook: If we catch Polynesia for Frido, we might as well try to catch Australia :) It's not only about offering but also to be kept in loop about stuff.
02:48 dcook tuxayo: That's a 3 hour time difference so can still be tricky
02:49 dcook but yeah I like being kept in the loop hehe
02:53 tuxayo > That's a 3 hour time difference so can still be tricky
02:53 tuxayo Indeed! We will see what it's possible between Australia-east and south America.
02:53 tuxayo So dcook  from which hour in the morning it could work? (no commitment) Or maybe it's never a good time in your schedule and you have already a lot to keep up with.
02:54 tuxayo Are there other people in Australia that could be interested in getting more involved and the meetings could be 1st step?
02:55 dcook tuxayo: Good question. I do have a lot to keep up with. Between 9-5 is usually good. Other than that, it varies often :/
02:56 dcook Yeah I'm not sure. I think I might be the only person in Australia who interacts with the community still?
02:57 dcook Frido's 9am is my 6am, and my 2pm would be his 5pm. Tricky for sure.
02:57 dcook Actually, we have daylight savings time starting soon too.. not sure if that helps or hinders..
02:59 tuxayo > Between 9-5 is usually good.
02:59 tuxayo ok, I'll see how it goes. Especially with DST I have to find how to use zdump for future dates.
02:59 tuxayo zdump Australia/Sydney NZ Pacific/Tahiti America/Los_Angeles US/Central America/Lima America/New_York Chile/Continental America/Buenos_Aires UTC GB Europe/Prague Asia/Karachi
03:00 tuxayo Australia/Sydney      Wed Mar 23 13:59:53 2022 AEDT
03:00 tuxayo NZ                    Wed Mar 23 15:59:53 2022 NZDT
03:00 tuxayo Pacific/Tahiti        Tue Mar 22 16:59:53 2022 -10
03:00 tuxayo America/Los_Angeles   Tue Mar 22 19:59:53 2022 PDT
03:00 tuxayo US/Central            Tue Mar 22 21:59:53 2022 CDT
03:00 tuxayo America/Lima          Tue Mar 22 21:59:53 2022 -05
03:00 tuxayo America/New_York      Tue Mar 22 22:59:53 2022 EDT
03:00 tuxayo Chile/Continental     Tue Mar 22 23:59:53 2022 -03
03:00 tuxayo America/Buenos_Aires  Tue Mar 22 23:59:53 2022 -03
03:00 tuxayo UTC                   Wed Mar 23 02:59:53 2022 UTC
03:00 tuxayo GB                    Wed Mar 23 02:59:53 2022 GMT
03:00 tuxayo Europe/Prague         Wed Mar 23 03:59:53 2022 CET
03:00 tuxayo Asia/Karachi          Wed Mar 23 07:59:53 2022 PKT
03:00 tuxayo Without that I would need a lot of clocks on my wall. It would look nice though.
03:05 tuxayo > I think I might be the only person in Australia who interacts with the community still?
03:05 tuxayo AFAIK yes :( Hopefully that will get better in the future :)
03:06 tuxayo With 236 libraries in Hea, there should be more company or libraries having people spend time in the community! >_< damn tragedy of the commons.
03:17 logbot joined #koha
03:17 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software https://koha-community.org
03:20 tuxayo Good job anyway, for the 230 libraries and the community work ^^
03:20 tuxayo they should pay you more so you can hire help so you can be even more in the community :P
04:53 bshum joined #koha
04:57 phasefx joined #koha
05:08 sam__ joined #koha
05:17 irma joined #koha
05:22 akilsdonk joined #koha
05:43 JesseM joined #koha
06:55 reiveune joined #koha
06:56 reiveune hello
06:56 wahanui bonjour, reiveune
07:40 alex_a joined #koha
07:40 alex_a Bonjour
08:01 cait joined #koha
08:04 matts hi !
08:04 cait1 joined #koha
08:16 ashimema morning
08:34 udkoha joined #koha
08:35 awazez joined #koha
08:39 udkoha hi tuxayo, I just saw your question today- so here is the answer
08:39 udkoha for the last couple of days I stopped trying to debug cause sometimes it worked and sometimes not
08:40 udkoha at the end I recognized, that stopping Komodo didn't not work correctly and there were a couple of komodo processes still running
08:41 udkoha but we will keep trying this again
08:41 udkoha today I have another question concerning how perl counts lines :-)
08:42 udkoha in our /etc/cron.daily/koha-common we get this error mesage every day
08:42 udkoha Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line 653.
08:45 udkoha is line 653 really line 653 including all comments or does perl count only the real code lines?
08:46 udkoha only to be sure not looking at the wrong place in the code - presumably we have no branchcodes:  $branchcodes->[0] eq ''
08:57 udkoha it seems to be a notice or warning cause we do not have overdues at all in our test instance :-)
09:16 Joubu udkoha: it's a bug, please report it. You can safely ignore it however.
09:16 Joubu udkoha: you can link the bug report with bug 25790 (see "depends on")
09:16 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25790 trivial, P5 - low, ---, nugged, ASSIGNED , [OMNIBUS] warnings removal
09:21 JBoyer joined #koha
09:28 ccordova joined #koha
09:39 khall joined #koha
10:19 udkoha OK - thanks !
10:28 oleonard joined #koha
10:47 tcohen mtj++
10:48 * cait1 waves
11:05 oleonard o/
11:08 oleonard cait1: I had a question about acquisitions yesterday... maybe you can answer it
11:10 ashimema hi oleonard 🙂
11:10 oleonard On the "receive" page (parcel.pl?invoiceid=X) there appears to be a check for outstanding holds designed to prevent the cancellation of an order if there are outstanding holds.
11:11 oleonard In my testing it doesn't look like that check works... It doesn't block you if there are holds. But... it should, right?
11:11 oleonard I had to roll Koha back a long way to find a version where the check worked, which made me doubt
11:13 ashimema interesting
11:13 ashimema I kinda assumed it worked when I saw it in code.. but never actually tried it
11:13 ashimema I would assume it should work.. or at least warn the user trying to cancel it that there is an outstanding hold
11:14 oleonard If there's no handling of the hold in the cancellation process that would be bad. Or would the database handle it?
11:18 oleonard No, cancelling by itself doesn't affect the bibliographic record
11:19 oleonard So maybe holds don't matter??
11:19 cait1 oleonard: hm we are on an old version but I can't say I ever had this check appear for me
11:19 cait1 i think maybe it's to avoid having holds on a record without items
11:20 cait1 cancelling the order line would remove the order items, if none are left you might get one of thos eproblematic holds
11:20 cait1 or if there was an item hold even, not sure what exactly is checked - It could be we blocked cancelling to have people handle the holds separately?
11:21 oleonard So perhaps an item-level hold should block cancelling, but a biblio-level hold should just trigger a warning
11:21 oleonard (I don't know if we have that kind of granularity available at the moment)
11:24 cait1 me neither, but it would make sense I guess
11:26 oleonard I should have pinged tcohen because he was actually the last one to work on the page I think
11:30 oleonard Yeah you better run!
11:31 tcohen joined #koha
11:31 Joubu @later tell fridolin follow-up on bug 29788 is fixing critical bugs!
11:31 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
11:32 cait1 oleonard: silly question, can you remind me what the key combination is for Y/N in circ?
11:33 oleonard I actually don't remember, I'd have to look at the template
11:34 oleonard Oh, it's by accesskey so it might depend on your browser
11:35 oleonard So for me on a Mac in Firefox it was ctrl+alt+y
11:36 oleonard But ctrl+alt+n does nothing :(
11:37 oleonard Looks like we don't have all the bases covered.
11:37 Joubu oleonard: you have outstanding holds without items attached?
11:38 Joubu If you have items attached you shouldn't be able to delete the order
11:38 oleonard If you haven't received an order, does the item exist to have an item-level hold placed on it?
11:38 Joubu if you have holds you shouldn't be able to delete the items
11:39 oleonard Joubu: Delete the items in what context?
11:41 Joubu Sorry, haven't read the discussion, maybe I am not making sense
11:42 oleonard My question is about whether you should be able to cancel an order if there are holds on the record.
11:42 Joubu I created an order (with item created), closed the basket, placed a biblio-level hold
11:42 Joubu and I am seeing, on parcel.pl:
11:42 Joubu Can't cancel order and delete catalog record
11:42 Joubu 1 item(s) left
11:42 Joubu 1 hold(s) left
11:42 oleonard But it doesn't block you from simply cancelling the order (only from cancelling and deleting the catalog record)
11:43 Joubu correct
11:44 oleonard Joubu: There appears to be a check in the template intended to block cancellation if there are holds, but it doesn't work.
11:44 Joubu and it was blocking in older version, is that what you said earlier?
11:44 oleonard Yes, a long time ago. But it doesn't look like it was a deliberate decision to remove it.
11:46 Joubu oleonard: caused by bug 20212
11:46 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=20212 new feature, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Improve performance of acquisitions receive page
11:46 Joubu the fix is:
11:46 Joubu -                            if ( row.current_holds_count > 0 ) {
11:46 Joubu +                            if ( row.biblio.holds_count > 0 ) {
11:47 oleonard That was my conclusion as well, but I wanted to double-check that it was the behavior we wanted since it's been broken for a while (longer than since 20212)
11:47 tcohen Joubu: how can that be a fix?
11:48 oleonard row.current_holds_count doesn't seem to exist
11:48 tcohen ah
11:48 tcohen well that's a problem
11:49 tcohen maybe some rebase messed with the x-koha-embed
11:50 tcohen please let me know if you file a bug about it
11:50 oleonard There is a row.current_item_level_holds_count but I'm not sure it's working either. It evaluates "0" when there is an item-level hold on one of the bibliographic record's items.
11:50 oleonard ...unless it's only supposed to count item-level holds on the item which is part of the order?
11:51 cait joined #koha
11:52 pastebot "tcohen" at 127.0.0.1 pasted "oleonard, Joubu: this shuold be the fix IMHO" (22 lines) at https://paste.koha-community.org/8358
11:52 Joubu I am not on it
11:53 tcohen ah, bug 24440
11:53 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=24440 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, CLOSED FIXED, Add ->current_item_level_holds to Koha::Acquisition::Order
11:54 tcohen that one renamed current_holds to current_item_level_holds, oleonard
11:54 tcohen and it seems that an embed was missing as well
11:54 Nemo_bis joined #koha
12:19 tcohen oleonard: wanna talk about that issue with orders?
12:21 oleonard I think we have a correct solution for counting biblio-level holds, but I'm not sure if there should be different handling of item-level holds
12:25 tcohen reading back code from 19.11.x
12:26 tcohen it seems that the holds that could should come from that method you mentioned
12:27 tcohen [% IF ( loop_order.left_holds_on_order ) %]
12:27 tcohen that case prevented cancelling an order
12:28 tcohen $line{left_holds_on_order}  = 1 if $line{left_holds}==1 && ($line{items} == 0 || $itemholds );
12:29 tcohen left_holds = $biblio->holds->count ? 1 : 0
12:30 tcohen $itemholds is basically Koha::Acquisitions::Order->cu​rrent_item_level_holds->count
12:31 marcelr joined #koha
12:31 marcelr o/
12:31 tcohen so, overall, I think we renamed current_holds => current_item_level_holds and forgot to adjust the embed and the table
12:31 tcohen but I now see there's the case the items are created on receipt
12:31 marcelr tcohen never forgets
12:32 tcohen haha
12:32 tcohen marcelr: did you buy your tickets for MArseille?
12:32 tcohen c'mon
12:33 tcohen a couple pints and you're back
12:33 ashimema do it... do it...
12:33 marcelr no i still have the money :)
12:34 tcohen c'mooooon
12:38 oleonard I thought I'd tested the page immediately before 20212 and found that it wasn't working then, but I guess I was wrong.
12:39 oleonard It does block cancellation for biblio or item-level holds.
12:46 tcohen do you think that's a good behavior?
12:47 tcohen it sounds weird to me
12:47 tcohen (BTW)
12:48 oleonard Weird how?
12:50 tcohen why wouldn't we just cancel the hold on cancelling the order instead?
12:51 oleonard Don't we usually let the librarian handle cancelling holds? In case they want to contact the patron?
12:52 oleonard Did the addition of cancellation reasons change this at all?
12:52 tcohen hm
12:52 tcohen you are correct
12:52 oleonard I would think that the existence of a hold might make the user reconsider whether the order should be cancelled.
12:52 tcohen but it should be done on the same page I guess
12:53 oleonard I think step one is to bring back the previous behavior: any hold blocks cancellation of the order.
12:54 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:54 oleonard Bug 30342
12:54 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30342 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Incorrect check for outstanding holds on order receive page
12:59 dpk_ joined #koha
13:08 cait1 oleonard: accesskey gives me something to look up :)
13:08 cait1 thanks
13:39 cait1 oleonard: firefox: alt+shift in windows and edge: alt
13:39 cait1 it works :)
14:21 tuxayo hi #koha :)
14:25 oleonard Hi tuxayo
14:32 udkoha I have a question concerning plugin development
14:33 udkoha do I have to restart koha-plack every time when I upload a plugin ?
14:34 udkoha I'm playing aroungwith the KitchenSink plugin and modify it all the time
14:35 udkoha the changes only work when I restart koha using koha-plack --restart <instance>
14:35 ashimema I symlink a git clone of the plugin so I don't have to re-upload it
14:35 ashimema but one does still need to plack restart to get the code changes lodade
14:36 ashimema unless you run under cgi instead of plack.. i.e. the old way
14:36 udkoha ah - thanks - it's strange that uninstalling + re-installing does not work
14:36 ashimema I actually run my dev env with a plack runner inside koha testing docker and a cgi running on the local machine
14:36 udkoha I'm a newbie - I do not know the old way :-)
14:37 udkoha I'm happy that the new way in koha-testing-docker is working for me
14:37 udkoha :-)
14:37 ashimema yeah.. it does feel odd that we don't do some magic to reload on plugin upload
14:37 ashimema tcohen may have some advice there.. he's more up to date and experienced in developing plugins then me at the moment 😉
14:37 udkoha but for testing purposes it's OK - thanks for your immediate response and help !
14:38 ashimema k-t-d is certainly the most optimal I reckon.. no need to go backwards
14:46 tuxayo udkoha: in koha-conf.xml, you can plack_max_requests to 1 to have it always reloading the code.
14:47 tuxayo It should be slower but still decent.
14:47 udkoha cool ! should perhaps be the default for koha-testing-docker , thx !
14:48 tuxayo might be too slow to be the default
14:48 tuxayo since the idea isn't to load/recompile the perl code on each request
14:49 tuxayo You can tell us if you feel a different on the load times
14:49 tuxayo *difference
14:50 tuxayo meeting in 10 min!
14:50 tuxayo qa_team?
14:50 wahanui qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
14:51 nugged o/
14:51 tuxayo you're baaaaaack! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
14:51 tuxayo wahanui++
14:51 tuxayo rangi++
14:51 tuxayo rmaints?
14:51 wahanui rmaints is khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
14:51 tuxayo good bot wahanui !
14:51 tuxayo hi nugged :)
14:53 nugged tuxayo: 🤗
14:54 thd joined #koha
14:57 tuxayo ashimema: «it does feel odd that we don't do some magic to reload on plugin upload»
14:57 tuxayo According to starman's doc, a SIGHUP should do the trick.
14:57 udkoha settings plack_max_requests to 1 is pretty damn good for seeing changes immediately when uploading a plugin
14:58 cait1 oh meeting!
14:58 wahanui somebody said meeting was over :)
14:58 udkoha in my opinion kohadev is still fast enough to work with
14:58 tuxayo wahanui: no!
14:58 wahanui tuxayo: what?
14:58 tuxayo nugged: IIRC, you will be at the hackfest right?
14:58 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:58 tuxayo udkoha: great! How about the loading times?
14:58 cait1 tuxayo: if you end up using a dashboard or so for progess, woudl you make sure I get the link?
14:59 cait1 i'd like to try and do some from here... maybe I can be a ghost .)
14:59 udkoha little bit slower - but I have to rebuild the docker container
14:59 udkoha to make this change persistant
14:59 ashimema oop,
14:59 ashimema sorry, around now
15:00 bag joined #koha
15:00 ashimema hackfest!
15:00 wahanui it has been said that hackfest is a state of mind (and freedom to ignore everythign that isn't a bug)
15:01 tuxayo cait1: ok
15:02 tuxayo #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022
15:02 huginn Meeting started Wed Mar 23 15:02:11 2022 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:02 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:02 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:02 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_23_march_2022'
15:02 tuxayo #topic Introductions
15:02 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:02 tuxayo #info Victor Grousset, Tuxayo S.L., France
15:02 cait1 #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
15:02 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe, UK
15:02 tuxayo rmaints?
15:02 wahanui rmaints is probably khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
15:02 AndrewFH #info Andrew Fuerste-Henry, ByWater Solutions, USA
15:02 tuxayo qa_team?
15:02 wahanui qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
15:03 nugged #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
15:04 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
15:05 udkoha tuxayo: I found this information : echo "DROP DATABASE koha_kohadev; CREATE DATABASE koha_kohadev;" | koha-mysql kohadev
15:05 marcelr #info marcelr
15:05 udkoha it seems to me that if I would change this , than I couldd make my koha-testing-docker DB persistant
15:05 udkoha true?
15:06 udkoha sorry persistent
15:06 tuxayo udkoha: I never used persistance. the kp alias should do the trick. Can't say more, it's meeting time ^^
15:06 cait1 we just started a meeting - maybe better to sort this out a little later or in pm
15:07 tuxayo #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_23_March_2022 Today's agenda
15:07 tuxayo #topic Announcements
15:07 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:07 tuxayo Anything to announce that doesn't fit in another topic of the agenda?
15:08 ashimema none from me
15:08 tuxayo Hackfest will be next week!
15:08 nugged 👍
15:08 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
15:09 ashimema 44 attendees too 🙂
15:09 ashimema so, 38 of them are local. ish
15:09 ashimema but still.. nice to see people going
15:09 tuxayo No need to be a dev to attend, registration: email paul.poulain AT biblibre DOT com
15:10 Joubu Is Cheese Day on Wednesday as usual?
15:10 tuxayo Any news from the survey for the attendance of the KohaCon?
15:11 ashimema Tuesday by the looks Joubu
15:11 tuxayo (for electing the venue size)
15:11 ashimema Arrosoir... (full message at https://matrix.org/_matrix/med[…]debpMnoXVLYFDenm)
15:11 Joubu ho! hadn't looked at the other tabs :D
15:12 tuxayo ↑ name of the meals providers
15:12 * ashimema has no idea what most of those mean..
15:12 ashimema * but does recognise Fromage, hehe
15:12 tuxayo Arrosoir is the name of the thing to water on plants ^^"
15:12 tuxayo nothing else to announce?
15:13 Joubu https://www.arrosoir-marseille.com/
15:13 ashimema watering can.. lol
15:13 ashimema cool
15:13 tuxayo #topic Update from the Release manager (22.05)
15:13 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (22.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:13 tuxayo Apologies from Fridolin
15:13 tuxayo «I've pushed recently some major bugs to master, RMaints please have a look if it is not too late for this month release.»
15:13 tuxayo rmaint?
15:13 wahanui somebody said rmaint was definitely a great job to find all kinds of things to fix and clarify in translations, system requirements, CI among others.
15:14 tuxayo rmaints?
15:14 wahanui rmaints is khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
15:14 tuxayo see ↑
15:14 Joubu and master is failing because of bug 30165
15:14 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30165 major, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to master , Several q parameters break the filters
15:14 tuxayo Good to have the RM assistants :)
15:15 ashimema hmm, weird
15:16 tuxayo anything else from RM assists ?
15:16 Joubu nope
15:16 tuxayo #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
15:16 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:16 tuxayo rmaints?
15:16 wahanui rmaints is, like, khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
15:16 tuxayo Release planned today or tomorrow
15:17 AndrewFH Hi! nothing special for me, also planning to release today or tomorrow
15:17 tuxayo Recent security done. See the website and upgrade!
15:17 tuxayo *security release
15:17 tuxayo #topic Updates from the QA team
15:17 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:17 tuxayo qa_team?
15:17 wahanui i guess qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
15:18 marcelr still looking at some Auth stuff ;)
15:18 tuxayo Even if I'm late to the party, I'm reviewing bug 19532 I found a few things to ask and maybe indices to add. Still need to continue, it's a big one.
15:19 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=19532 new feature, P1 - high, ---, aleisha, Pushed to master , Recalls for Koha
15:19 Joubu I have something to say about my QA work. I am playing the "give and take" game but loosing at the moment
15:19 marcelr i am always loosing that game
15:19 * tuxayo doesn't know the give and take game
15:19 Joubu I may stop QA until I am getting a better the balance
15:19 marcelr no way Joubu
15:19 Joubu why not?
15:19 marcelr you cannot quit
15:20 Joubu I need attention on some of my stuffs, I am considering important
15:20 ashimema I've not kept up this month Joubu
15:20 ashimema apologies
15:20 Joubu QAing is adding more conflicts
15:20 ashimema yeah.. know the feeling
15:20 kidclamp I will respond to direct requests, but have had a hard time getting tot he queue
15:21 ashimema I'll try hard to get to some of your again asap
15:21 tcohen hola
15:21 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Cordoba
15:21 * ashimema has a few EDI and SIP bugs in his queue looking for QA attention.. been meaning to poke Kyle for those for a few days.
15:22 ashimema most of Joubu's I've looked at recently have been discussion points and I've helped them edge forward but not done a full QA on as yet.
15:22 ashimema as ever, we need more people actively working on the QA queue.. 101 bugs in it at the moment.
15:23 marcelr it is the same thing as always
15:23 Joubu and I QAed ~20 yesterday
15:23 marcelr small stuff
15:23 ashimema perhaps we need to help some of the newer QA team members know where to start..
15:24 ashimema like, nugged, perhaps I could give you a quick run through how to find the quick QA's that really help keep the queue at bay whilst at hackfest?
15:24 ashimema kidclamp, do you guys still have any community time actually set aside or is it all fitted in around the massive todo lists you already have?
15:25 kidclamp Fridays are intended as QA days - we have just been busy
15:25 * ashimema is looking to try and re-introduce a community fridays effort at ptfs-e.. but I've been struggling to get on top of our own queues to free up that time
15:25 ashimema okies
15:25 kidclamp Kyle uses that time for RMaint right nowas well
15:26 ashimema so we're all victims of our own success..
15:26 kidclamp We intend to be available mornings during hackfest
15:26 ashimema yeah..
15:26 tcohen I can organize to QA more
15:26 ashimema that's part of the problem.. we're pulling from the same very small pool of people
15:26 tcohen but have had a rough couple months
15:26 tuxayo kidclamp: that's great
15:26 marcelr repeat that tcohen
15:27 ashimema problem is really that's it's always the same small few doing it.. it only takes one or two of us to get busy and the queue quickly rockets up
15:28 ashimema anywho.. shall we move on
15:28 tcohen let's have a great QA friday this week to cheer up
15:28 ashimema not one we're going to resolve here and now
15:29 ashimema ps, if your submitting patches.. setting patch complexity does help QA people pick their targets..
15:29 tcohen Joubu's patches require a couple days each :-D
15:30 ashimema having some trivial and smalls in the queue means it's easy to pick them out in small gaps between other things.. leaving that field empty immediately slows me down as I have to open the bug to know whether it's something I can pick off quickly or not.
15:30 ashimema haha.. yup
15:30 ashimema and that's fine too.. just means one has to schedule time for them
15:30 Joubu it required a couple of hours to write, it sholdn't take a couple of take to review
15:30 tcohen I'm personally comitted to working on the patron search bugs
15:30 Joubu neither a couple of years to rebase...
15:30 Joubu a couple of days*
15:30 * ashimema too tcohen
15:31 tcohen just been busy with the whole JSON::Validator upgrade stuff
15:31 tcohen which is... solved :-D
15:31 ashimema tcohen++
15:31 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
15:31 ashimema joubu++
15:31 tcohen batman++
15:31 tcohen Joubu++
15:31 ashimema 🙂
15:31 tuxayo #topic Actions from last meeting
15:31 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:32 tuxayo #action fridolin checking the GUI tool for alter on AnonymousPatron
15:32 tuxayo #action fridolin create bug report for skipping AnonymousPatron from delete_patrons.pl
15:32 tuxayo « tuxayo update wiki to remove ub16.04 support for Koha 21.11 (and check if MariaDB versions should change also) »
15:32 tuxayo done
15:32 ashimema I did my draft: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]a_new_plugin_hook
15:32 tuxayo That's weird, for the release tested against UB 16.04, we only support MariaDB 10.1 when Ubuntu ships 10.1
15:33 tuxayo *ub 16.04 10.0
15:33 ashimema nothing too controversial there
15:33 tuxayo So people using Ubuntu 16.04 must get MariaDB from elsewhere?
15:33 ashimema oh.. I also updated the dashboard to reflect more of the retired versions after last meeting.
15:34 tuxayo Ok maybe they don't hit the thing that broke the compat with MariaDB 10.0 (IIUC, there was something)
15:34 ashimema U16 should be retired on master too right?
15:34 ashimema not just 'disabled'
15:35 tuxayo ashimema: thanks for the draft!
15:35 tuxayo and the dashboard
15:35 wahanui well, the dashboard is looking lovely
15:35 tuxayo ^^
15:35 oleonard Agreed wahanui
15:35 tuxayo ashimema: retired on master: right!
15:36 * ashimema wants to update the dashboard to latest bootstrap and things.. but that's a very long term goal
15:36 tcohen lunchtime
15:36 tuxayo It still looks quite nice as of now.
15:36 tcohen koha++
15:37 tuxayo #topic  General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
15:37 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:37 tuxayo «kohastructure.sql sync https://bugs.koha-community.or[…].cgi?id=29605#c54»
15:37 huginn Bug 29605: major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, RESOLVED FIXED, DB structure may not be synced with kohastructure.sql
15:37 cait1 sorry on phone :(
15:38 ashimema we do seem to get out of sync rather easily
15:38 nugged catching up above message: ashimema and tuxayo and tcohen and joubu and fridolin - all what you said towards and what will be from me in Marseille - yes, many I plan to agree/coordinate with you. We are thrown a little with this war SERIOUSLY, that's why I dropped out a little. But:
15:38 nugged yes, I plan in live to coordinate and took some regular load from April on QA + SO tasks, to load people in my small team (NOW YES! I have +1 Perl dev (!) guy in 2 weeks!) and also prepping in my customer librarians volunteers for S.O.,
15:38 nugged also I need to take part with you ashimema in ILL - part in development for me + my team
15:38 nugged and with you joubu in ERM - part in development for me + my team
15:38 nugged more: I have some initiative around Ukraine, I will announce and get your feedback in live meeting on that.
15:39 ashimema 🙂
15:39 marcelr we have DBIx for years, we should get rid of kohastructure ?
15:39 ashimema deffo put life first nugged 🙂
15:39 tuxayo ashimema: it's about finding what to change in the RM process so kohastructure sync is kept?
15:39 ashimema it's the whole process really..
15:39 ashimema RM process and bug submission process
15:39 tuxayo marcelr: isn't kohastructure what set's up the DB on install?
15:39 ashimema Joubu suggests it's the atomicupdates that end up out of sync..
15:40 marcelr yes but the idea was to use DBIx
15:40 ashimema I found the oposite.. kohastructure got out for me
15:40 ashimema DBIx doesn't really solve it in itself marcelr
15:40 tuxayo > the idea was to use DBIx
15:40 tuxayo oh it could be used for that, that's a lead.
15:40 marcelr why not ashimema
15:41 Joubu kohastructure.sql provides us something easy to read, and easy to reset the DB with
15:41 ashimema one would need some additional modules on top.. which from memory are Moose based
15:41 Joubu it should be the reference IMO
15:41 ashimema and.. you have to do clever things to work around the fact you have a class object before and after db change.. so you have to get creative
15:41 ashimema I don't think the atomicupdate stuff is bad in reality
15:41 ashimema we just need to continue to refine it a little.
15:42 Joubu it's not a big deal, really, it's easy to fix
15:42 Joubu I don't think we should rethink the whole process for that
15:42 Joubu RM should watch the update process and resync when needed
15:42 marcelr redundancy creates sync problems
15:43 ashimema I think writing the update file is more difficult.. thus I'd say if someone write the update correctly and we generate kohastructure from it
15:43 ashimema indeed
15:43 Joubu I sent frido the steps but he didn't get back to me
15:44 tuxayo nugged: hope your team manages to sort out the current mess, glad to see that you have more member!
15:44 * ashimema would have said 1) Write and submit atomicupdate only, 2) kohastructure and then dbicdump run automatically on sandboxes and as part of release process
15:44 ashimema thus we write once and build the rest from it.
15:45 Joubu people interested in improving the process should come with a proposal
15:45 ashimema that's basically how DeploymentHandler does it.
15:45 ashimema yeah
15:45 Joubu the thing is, now it's not synced and it needs to be fixed asap :D
15:45 ashimema lets discus at hackfest Joubu.. I'm not wed to any plan.. just noticed it keeps getting out of sync 😉
15:45 ashimema agreed
15:46 Joubu I later tell the RM twice already
15:46 Joubu + email this morning
15:46 ashimema ERM, Vue, React chat now?
15:46 tuxayo « ERM Project using Vue (Joubu) »
15:47 tuxayo >  "I played with React" https://lists.koha-community.o[…]ruary/046926.html
15:47 tuxayo >  Bug 30160 - Rewrite cities admin view in React
15:47 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30160 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, In Discussion , Rewrite cities admin view in React
15:47 tuxayo >  "I played with Cypress (and ERM and Vue)" https://lists.koha-community.o[…]March/046956.html
15:47 tuxayo >  Bug 30225 - Rewrite cities admin view in Vue
15:47 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30225 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, In Discussion , Rewrite cities admin view in Vue
15:47 tuxayo >  Remote branch: https://gitlab.com/joubu/Koha/-/commits/erm
15:47 tuxayo >  Sandbox to test: https://staff-erm.sandboxes.bi[…]erm/agreements.pl
15:47 * ashimema hasn't  commented on the bugs yet to any real extent.. but has been working through them..
15:47 Joubu All the useful links are there, there is no much to add.
15:47 ashimema So far I'm in the Vue camp
15:47 Joubu People can just read the emails/patchs/discussions.
15:47 Joubu so far I am "Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 66 commits."
15:47 Joubu and that's why I am rushing for 30063...
15:47 ashimema as for Cypress, I'm not at all up to date on testing frameworks and haven't got to that one yet.. it's next in my queue
15:47 tuxayo bug 30063
15:47 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30063 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Needs Signoff , Make the main patron search use the /patrons REST API route
15:48 Joubu I will certainly do a demo (show the code) during a hackfest session
15:48 Joubu But I would like it to be reserved to Koha active devs, the goal is not to demo Vue, but to show a Koha case.
15:48 lukeg joined #koha
15:48 Joubu There is a sandbox with the code, I will try to kepe it up-to-date with the remote 'erm' git branch.
15:48 cait1 sandbox sounds great
15:48 Joubu (sorry for all the typos today)
15:48 cait1 can you make sure the link gets outside of hackfest? :)
15:48 Joubu It looks very trivial so far, but it's already a big amount of code, as I needed to build the ground.
15:48 nugged I also want us on hackfest to cover ILL if possible (by latest 2021 ISO), but at least Martin's "taking over me" might be enough too to bootstrap me for that task too
15:49 ashimema link is already on the mailing list cait1
15:49 ashimema i believe
15:49 cait1 oh i missed it, ony saw the branch one ok
15:49 cait1 setting it up was a little too scary atm
15:49 Joubu t
15:49 Joubu there is a sandbox
15:49 Joubu there is nothing to setup
15:49 Joubu (and not much to test anyway)
15:49 * ashimema intends to pull tcohen into the ILL chat too nugged
15:50 Joubu the point is not in testing, but getting feedback on the code
15:50 tuxayo Joubu: nugged : add topics to the hackfest shared document.
15:50 cait1 Joubu: i am just curious, I can wait
15:50 Joubu and knowing if I continue that road, or rewrite everything "the old way"
15:50 Joubu tuxayo: yes, hadn't saw the other tabs of the doc, will add the topics after the meeting
15:51 nugged tcohen ashimema - any of you but I need someone to get me loaded with dev of that (and my small subteam). Also our library already setting up test server and they want me to set up any "alpha" of that ILL asap and they agree be "hard critics" for us to make it by ISO and test with external tools (so we already, let's say, have good testers!)
15:51 nugged joubu: thought so, to add to that spreadsheet. Will do.
15:52 tuxayo Joubu: thanks for your time in making those experiments. Cypress code reads well. Your feedback about writing it is good. The limitations are not enough to block us. So that seems a good way forward :)
15:54 tuxayo moving on?
15:54 tuxayo #topic Review of coding guidelines
15:54 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 23 March 2022)
15:54 tuxayo >  New notices should always be using TT syntax.
15:54 ashimema +1
15:54 Joubu #vote yes
15:54 ashimema good call
15:55 ashimema #vote yes
15:55 tuxayo (proposal from cait1  )
15:55 Joubu she wanted us to agree on it and add it to the guidelines
15:56 marcelr no need to vote then :)
15:56 ashimema I can add it
15:56 tuxayo Because the recalls new notices don't use tt IIRC
15:56 ashimema recalls still needs allot of work now it's in
15:56 marcelr they were wriitten in 2010 ?
15:56 ashimema lots of modernisation and cleaning
15:57 ashimema it's in though now isn't it..
15:57 cait1 yes, trying to kill the unwritten rule sa bit
15:57 cait1 I wanted to feature that topic in my qa email... but it didn't happen this week
15:57 cait1 I think everytime we encounter something that we assume but haven't documented, a note on agenda would be great
15:58 marcelr and what about changing an existing notice ?
15:58 cait1 updatng existing noties to TT is kinda hard
15:58 tuxayo > it's in though now isn't it..
15:58 tuxayo Yes, it's in. Don't hesitate to write in the ticket (19532) what still needs to be done so it's not forgotten.
15:59 marcelr we should no longer write to 19532
15:59 cait1 for now we support both syntax and we still lack documentation (and consitency) for fully swiching to TT in my opinion
15:59 marcelr add it on new reports
15:59 tuxayo marcelr: ok, link to, then.
15:59 marcelr that report explodes
15:59 cait1 my main issue is that we need to make this easy to use for libraries
15:59 Joubu notices for recall must be rewritten using TT syntax before 22.05
15:59 cait1 with the old syntax you can click
16:00 marcelr the hybrid approach
16:00 cait1 witht he new... you need to know object names and methods and... you know, it#s much harder than knowing the place in the db
16:00 marcelr this is actually a wider discussion
16:00 cait1 yes
16:00 * ashimema worked hard on starting to update notices
16:00 ashimema but it was a long game and didn't get much support from community
16:00 cait1 just saying, I think we can't be too hard on that rules yet, becasue we make it so hard for libraries still
16:00 ashimema another one of those.. if it take 2 years to get a simple patch through SO/QA.. I gave up on the wider project
16:00 cait1 :(
16:01 ashimema as for updating existing defualt notices.. that would be easy..
16:01 ashimema just don't include an atomicupdate
16:01 khall_ joined #koha
16:01 cait1 yes agreed
16:01 ashimema only update the one used at install time
16:01 cait1 but if you want libraries e able to modify, you need to give them docs
16:01 tuxayo If there is no opposition let's add "New notices should always be using TT syntax" to the guidelines.
16:02 ashimema well.. my intention was to improve the UI
16:02 tuxayo #action tuxayo add "New notices should always be using TT syntax" in coding guidelines.
16:02 cait1 i think it's ok, it will hopefully lead to more work in making things better
16:02 cait1 tuxayo++
16:02 ashimema https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_template_toolkit
16:02 ashimema done
16:02 tuxayo ashimema++
16:03 cait1 ashimema++
16:03 ashimema I have a feeling the old roadmaps Joubu did have expired ☹️
16:03 ashimema but I had a plan in at least 3 of those conseculitively..
16:03 ashimema and it included making the UI much clearer for TT..
16:04 ashimema having clear lists of usable variables for each notice rather than the weird sometimes works sometimes doesn't mix we have right now
16:04 ashimema plan was to use the dbic schema's to generate actually usable variables you could use in a picklist instead
16:04 ashimema anywho.. that's going a bit off topic
16:04 Joubu https://annuel.framapad.org/p/koha_21.05_roadmap
16:04 Joubu still there
16:04 Joubu Status: Groundwork underway
16:04 ashimema nice one Joubu
16:05 ashimema the accounts one's were where I gave up.. I had them waiting on cait for years
16:05 ashimema and they were never paid for devs in the first place 😉
16:05 ashimema sorry cait.. know your busy
16:06 ashimema * your busy too
16:06 cait1 yeah, i keep trying, but there is still not much time for QA and hasn't been for a while, I apologize
16:07 ashimema from memory this was just first run testing
16:07 ashimema and they likely need an extensive and difficult rebase now
16:08 ashimema the other big one I'm keen to get moving at hackgest is AV translations
16:08 ashimema shall we end the meeting?
16:08 Joubu yes
16:09 thd For roadmap I now have a comprehensive fix for a bug which had crept into automated updating of test wiki.  PHP composer dependency is often out of phase with MediaWiki and has to be version constrained which I had previously fixed partially.  Partial fix with warnings from slogging without enough sleep was not satisfactory.
16:09 tuxayo ashimema: the PERL30 draf
16:10 reiveune bye
16:10 ashimema fire away
16:10 reiveune left #koha
16:10 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]a_new_plugin_hook
16:10 tuxayo let's read that. Any question before voting?
16:11 ashimema I'm sure wording could be refined.. but it gives us a starting point
16:12 tuxayo #startvote Validate PERL30 draft? Yes, no, abstain.
16:12 huginn Begin voting on: Validate PERL30 draft? Valid vote options are Yes, no, abstain, .
16:12 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
16:12 tuxayo #vote yes
16:12 ashimema #vote yes
16:12 Joubu #vote yes
16:12 cait1 #vote yes
16:13 tuxayo Make sense, that could lead to subtle bugs. Any existing hook to rework?
16:13 thd #vote yes
16:14 tuxayo #endvote
16:14 huginn Voted on "Validate PERL30 draft?" Results are
16:14 huginn Yes (5): Joubu, ashimema, tuxayo, thd, cait1
16:14 tuxayo #Set time of next meeting
16:15 tuxayo Shall we aim for oceania + americas next time? Fridolin can't keep coming in the middle of the night.
16:15 ashimema sounds reasonable to me
16:15 oleonard Sounds fair to me
16:15 nugged yeah
16:16 * ashimema has leave coming up so I'm not sure if I'll be there.. but will try
16:16 nugged which new time might be? - few hours from current time or +?
16:16 ashimema Any existing hook to rework? - I think Kyle already worked through to correct them all
16:16 * nugged living on EET
16:17 tuxayo 6 april. 9am NZ, 17:00 argentina
16:17 tuxayo We can reach Australia but that would make 19:00 for tcohen
16:17 ashimema gotta go.. parents evening
16:17 ashimema bye
16:18 cait1 I have to leave too - if it's not super early in the morning I'll try to catch the meeting
16:18 cait1 bye all
16:18 cait1 left #koha
16:19 tuxayo Let's try to Australia this time.
16:20 tuxayo #info Next meeting: 6 April 2022, 22 UTC
16:20 tuxayo 9am AU east, 11am NZ: 19:00 argentina
16:20 tuxayo #endmeeting
16:20 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software https://koha-community.org
16:20 huginn Meeting ended Wed Mar 23 16:20:55 2022 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
16:20 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-03-23-15.02.html
16:20 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]2-03-23-15.02.txt
16:20 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]23-15.02.log.html
16:34 khall joined #koha
17:05 AndrewFH joined #koha
17:16 JBoyer joined #koha
17:25 lukeg joined #koha
17:31 AndrewFH joined #koha
17:42 cait joined #koha
18:10 tcohen mtj[m]: I updated using your really5.07 package, but pmvers still says 5.05
18:55 tcohen t/db_dependent/Koha/Items.t
19:06 fridolin joined #koha
19:39 tcohen hi fridolin
19:50 fridolin tcohen: yellow
20:00 tcohen are you pointing me to jenkins? LOL
20:02 tcohen damn it
20:02 tcohen :-D
20:03 tcohen now to jump into another rabbit hole
20:03 tcohen :-/
20:12 fridolin ich sorry
20:13 fridolin i had a look but no idea how it has an impact on ut
20:13 fridolin Bug 30165 hein
20:13 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30165 major, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to master , Several q parameters break the filters
20:37 tuxayo fridolin: «yellow» lol, a bit cold 🥶
20:38 tuxayo anyway, hi :)
20:38 tuxayo fridolin: ready for the travel to the hackfest? How much time will you need to come?
20:39 fridolin tuxayo: 10^64 thanks for last dev meeting
20:40 fridolin ive created next on 12:00 Tahiti, even if i will be in France ^^
20:40 fridolin i fly from Friday 23:00 to Sundy 8:00
20:40 fridolin saturday is crunched into TZ :)
20:40 tuxayo 😵
20:41 fridolin and we fly during France season time change => GMT+1 to GMT+2
20:41 fridolin this appends Sunday at 3:00 ouf
20:41 tuxayo > even if i will be in France
20:41 tuxayo April 6 you will still be in France!
20:42 fridolin my kids are very happy, food and tv for 20h
20:42 tuxayo *!?
20:42 fridolin yep i staying 3 weeks
20:42 tuxayo they are comming? :D
20:42 fridolin seeing familly and friends
20:42 fridolin yep wife and kids
20:42 fridolin but not to Marseille sorry
20:43 tuxayo We will always have plenty of Frido for the hackfest! :D
20:43 tuxayo *already
20:43 tuxayo I didn't choose the right meeting to make it compatible with Oceania 🤦
20:44 fridolin yep, youll see my surfer-style long hairs
20:44 tuxayo !
20:44 tuxayo :D
20:44 fridolin and trimmed beard
20:44 fridolin great changes ^^
20:44 tuxayo do you have tan from the sun?
20:44 fridolin indeed !
20:45 tuxayo ☀️☀️🔥
20:46 tuxayo > we fly during France season time change => GMT+1 to GMT+2
20:46 tuxayo So my calculations for the meeting will be wrong, damn!
20:48 fridolin ah no, time change is only for France, summer hour
20:49 fridolin 12h00 Tahiti will mean midnight France
20:50 fridolin 22:00 UTC
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 19532: (RM follow-up) Fix DBIx schema on old <https://git.koha-community.org[…]480276e9110e933e0>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29788: (follow-up) Make Koha::Item->safe_to_delete use Koha::Result::Boolean <https://git.koha-community.org[…]9464da5b46ff4f68a>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26328: Add test <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ee3a81e4ddfdcf424>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29802: add 'me' to filter_by_visible_in_opac query <https://git.koha-community.org[…]7661b761ef2e7b504>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30294: Rename Koha::Recall->* used relationship names <https://git.koha-community.org[…]69a23b4be4910dcc7>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29802: Unit tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]7da24abace6abd59a>
20:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26328: Cast barcode from varchar to integer for incremental barcode <https://git.koha-community.org[…]4ed60c7237e49642b>
20:54 tuxayo fridolin: NZ and AU will also change.
20:55 tuxayo Ok no change for Tahiti
21:01 fridolin ahhh oki
21:01 fridolin they change to "winter" hour
21:07 ibeardslee joined #koha
21:18 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  🍄🍣🍨
21:20 dpk joined #koha
21:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #773: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/773/
21:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #118: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/118/
21:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #410: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 4 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/410/
21:58 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #334: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/334/
22:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1949: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 14 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1949/
22:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1902: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 19 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1902/
22:18 ibeardslee left #koha
22:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #102: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/102/
22:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #557: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/557/
23:07 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #831: STILL UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/831/
23:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #103: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/103/
23:19 ibeardslee joined #koha
23:30 cait joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary