IRC log for #koha, 2022-03-02

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:47 dpk_ joined #koha
01:25 JBoyer joined #koha
02:19 schnydszch joined #koha
02:36 schnydszch Good morning! Has anyone tried mysql reports for log, particularly on cataloging report LEFT JOIN?
02:37 schnydszch action_logs using CASE WHEN
02:38 schnydszch here is my initial report: SELECT action_id, i.barcode, CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionu​mber=',biblio.biblionumber,'\">',b.title,'</a>') AS Title, biblio.author, al.timestamp, CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/members/morememb​er.pl?borrowernumber=',borrowers.borr​owernumber,'\">',borrowers.surname, ', ', borrowers.firstname,'</a>') AS Librarian, i.permanent_location, (CASE WHEN al.info LIKE "biblio%" THEN 'biblio' ELSE
02:38 schnydszch 'item' END) as typeofentry, al.action as type_of_action, al.info from action_logs AS al LEFT JOIN borrowers ON al.user =
02:38 schnydszch CASE WHEN al.info LIKE "biblio%" THEN
02:38 schnydszch borrowers.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN biblio on al.object=biblio.biblionumber
02:38 schnydszch ELSE borrowers.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN items AS i on al.object=i.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio on i.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber
02:38 schnydszch END
02:56 schnydszch Initial mysql query was this: SELECT action_id, i.barcode, CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?bibli​onumber=',b.biblionumber,'\">',b.title,'</a>') AS Title, b.author, al.timestamp, CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borro​wernumber=',br.borrowernumber,'\">',br.surname, ', ', br.firstname,'</a>') AS Librarian, i.permanent_location, (CASE WHEN al.info LIKE "biblio%" THEN 'biblio' ELSE 'item' END) as typeofentry,
02:56 schnydszch al.action as type_of_action, al.info from action_logs al LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (al.user=br.borrowernumber) LEFT JOIN items i on al.object=i.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio b on i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber WHERE module='CATALOGUING' AND action IN ('MODIFY', 'ADD') AND date(al.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> GROUP BY action_id ORDER BY al.timestamp DESC
03:01 schnydszch problem with the query is that if it is the object is an item, the title for that particular row will be incorrect
04:04 ddavid joined #koha
05:58 schnydszch Hi! In one library that I am helping, I am getting this error in the log "[Wed Mar 02 13:54:04.819183 2022] [cgi:error] [pid 23303] [client 192.168.30.65:                                            56057] AH01215: :74: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';': /usr/share/koha/in                                            tranet/cgi-bin/catalogue/detail.pl, referer: http://192.168.30.150:8080/cgi-bin/
05:58 schnydszch koha/catalogue/MARCdetail.pl?biblionumber=9245
05:58 schnydszch [Wed Mar 02 13:54:04.819229 2022] [cgi:error] [pid 23303] [client 192.168.30.65:                                            56057] AH01215: 12ahUKEwj9xdHKuoP0AhVn0IsBHZ-DBN​oQMygAegUIARCwAQ..i&docid=ODsB7f                                            H3RviP2M&w=180&h: /usr/share/koha/intranet/cg​i-bin/catalogue/detail.pl, referer:                                             http://192.168.30.150:8080/cgi[…]l?biblionumber=92
05:58 schnydszch 45
05:58 schnydszch " while searching in the administration panel,
05:58 schnydszch what could be the problem with this koha installation? thanks!
06:00 schnydszch here's the pastebin for it: https://pastebin.com/N7GSxXPT
06:43 schnydszch Hi! It turns out that this library I am helping, imported records gone awry :)
07:19 alex_a joined #koha
07:20 alex_a Bonjour
07:30 fridolin1 joined #koha
07:40 lds joined #koha
07:42 reiveune joined #koha
07:43 reiveune hello
08:00 cait joined #koha
08:05 cait1 joined #koha
08:05 cait1 good morning #koha
08:06 schnydszch good afternoon
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (QA follow-up) Fix unit test Object.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]c6af138385f6a17d1>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29589: (follow-up) Add TT filter <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ea1cff5210beadc5e>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30185: Missing return in db rev 210600003.pl <https://git.koha-community.org[…]9412596d928eba0d8>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30164: Fix datatable wrapper when no filter passed <https://git.koha-community.org[…]64a2bf3ce4c32ae64>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30035: Fix month name in prediction pattern <https://git.koha-community.org[…]984dd26941ec89162>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30023: Make MarkIssueReturned use ->anonymize <https://git.koha-community.org[…]6365211e06a42ad8c>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30023: Add Koha::Old::Checkout->anonymize <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ad2c5d2191b9aa935>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30007: Make ->anonymize methods throw an exception if AnonymousPatron is not set <https://git.koha-community.org[…]d9085e5e61722f97d>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30007: Regression tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]1be93b3259199ad3d>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (QA follow-up) Add license <https://git.koha-community.org[…]841673d6a42750e30>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30007: Add Koha::Exceptions::SysPref <https://git.koha-community.org[…]f4af519ee804df250>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: Fix behavior <https://git.koha-community.org[…]b7a282bfac9b1f3f0>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: Unit tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ac289312c0ff19705>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: Rename base class as Koha::Exception <https://git.koha-community.org[…]212c0ca62854af30e>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: Make the exception classes inherit from the base class <https://git.koha-community.org[…]3eb943ab75b481e86>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: Provide a generic full_message method for our exceptions <https://git.koha-community.org[…]54473db4ed6292500>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29338: (follow-up) only show print button when hold is waiting or intransit <https://git.koha-community.org[…]c266d09f103ea1806>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29687: Uninitialized warning C4/XSLT line 286 <https://git.koha-community.org[…]84b45813e01ed7a0d>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29589: MARCOverlayRules - fix translatability issue <https://git.koha-community.org[…]c6cd8fd08564b38d3>
08:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29338: Add print hold/transfer button to request.tt <https://git.koha-community.org[…]59e81c866fd371c10>
09:14 ashimema[m] morning #koha
09:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #85: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D12/85/
09:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #541: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/541/
09:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_CPAN build #542: STILL UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D11_CPAN/542/
09:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #808: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/808/
09:57 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  🍭🥝🥭
09:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #388: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/388/
10:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #756: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/756/
10:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #312: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/312/
10:45 tcohen hola #koha
10:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #100: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 4 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/100/
10:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1885: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1885/
10:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #101: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/101/
11:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #757: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/757/
11:15 JBoyer joined #koha
11:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1886: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 17 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1886/
11:50 oleonard Hi all
11:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #313: STILL UNSTABLE in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/313/
12:01 MarkHofstetter2 joined #koha
12:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1933: NOW UNSTABLE in 1 hr 7 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1933/
12:12 marcelr joined #koha
12:12 marcelr hi #koha
12:14 oleonard Hi marcelr
12:14 marcelr o/
12:19 * cait1 waves
12:27 jzairo hello!
12:38 cait1 left #koha
12:53 * ashimema[m] claps
12:54 marcelr No clapping in the library
12:55 ashimema[m] hehehehe
13:13 davewood im trying to build MARC21 for magazines that have issues that have articles parent>child>grandchild ... 773$w seems to be what is recommended for a parent:child relationship, how can i extend that to one more level? i tried with another 773$w field but then i read that you also need to set the LDR position 7 => 's' on the parent and to 'a' on the child. https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Serial_Analytics
13:14 tcohen hi all
13:15 tcohen @seen fridolin
13:15 huginn tcohen: fridolin was last seen in #koha 1 week, 1 day, 11 hours, 9 minutes, and 1 second ago: <fridolin> I have to go, keep me informed of the investigation Dr Watson ^^
13:26 alex_a joined #koha
13:46 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:54 oleonard Hi tcohen
14:19 josef_moravec joined #koha
14:22 schnydszch joined #koha
14:24 sodesvaux joined #koha
14:25 marcelr Does anyone actually use misc/cronjobs/staticfines.pl ?
14:30 tuxayo[m] meeting in 30 min!
14:30 tuxayo[m] @seen wahanui
14:30 huginn tuxayo[m]: wahanui was last seen in #koha 7 weeks, 0 days, 5 hours, 46 minutes, and 29 seconds ago: <wahanui> Congratulations!
14:30 tuxayo[m] :(
14:30 lukeg joined #koha
14:34 tcohen who runs wahanui?
14:35 ashimema[m] eythian perhaps?
14:35 ashimema[m] can't remember
14:35 ashimema[m] or rangi
14:36 tuxayo[m] /wiki/IRC_Regulars
14:36 tuxayo[m] > wahanui - info bot, greeter, troller - run by rangi, living on bugs.koha-community.org
14:39 tcohen marcelr: a question for the list?
14:41 marcelr sure tcohen
14:49 cait joined #koha
14:50 fridolin joined #koha
14:52 thd joined #koha
14:52 fridolin me again
14:52 fridolin Meeting in 10
14:53 fridolin tuxayo[m]:  ping
14:56 tuxayo[m] hi fridolin :)
14:56 fridolin yey
14:56 * cait waves
14:58 George joined #koha
14:58 George left #koha
14:59 georgew joined #koha
14:59 ashimema[m] hola
14:59 fridolin que tal ;)
15:00 fridolin Welcome for https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_2_March_2022
15:00 tcohen marcelr: don't be mean, I'm doing my best to fix things :-D
15:00 marcelr haha
15:00 tcohen :-P
15:01 tuxayo[m] #startmeeting General IRC meeting 2 March 2022
15:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Mar  2 15:01:34 2022 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo[m]. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 2 March 2022)
15:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_2_march_2022'
15:01 kellym joined #koha
15:01 tuxayo[m] #topic Introductions
15:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 2 March 2022)
15:02 thd #info Thomas Dukleth,
15:02 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
15:02 marcelr #info Marcel de Rooy, Rijksmuseum, NL
15:02 georgew #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
15:02 tuxayo[m] #info Victor Grousset, Tuxayo AG, France
15:02 kellym #info Kelly mcElligott, ByWater Solutions
15:02 jzairo #info Jessica Zairo, ByWater Solutions
15:02 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, BibLibre, France
15:02 tuxayo[m] qa_team?
15:03 tuxayo[m] well, qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
15:03 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City - [trackpad in the way]
15:03 ashimema[m] #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
15:03 tuxayo[m] rmaints?
15:03 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi
15:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
15:03 cait sorr,y was a little distracted :)
15:03 tuxayo[m] i heard rmaints was khall_ , AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
15:03 fridolin we can wait a few minutes
15:04 tcohen yeah
15:04 marcelr we just started fridolin
15:04 fridolin i mean for more participents
15:04 marcelr sure
15:04 fridolin good to see you all :D
15:05 fridolin nightly 5am here
15:05 tuxayo[m] #topic Announcements
15:05 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 2 March 2022)
15:05 AndrewFH joined #koha
15:05 tuxayo[m] #info KohaCon 2022 : https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]haCon22_Proposals
15:06 tuxayo[m] #info proposal from koha-US!
15:06 JesseM joined #koha
15:06 cait Koha-us++
15:06 elise joined #koha
15:06 tuxayo[m] > Venue: To be determined by a vote of koha-US members (voting from February 16-28 - announcement of results by March 1)
15:06 georgew #info koha-US has chosen Lawrence, Kansas, as the location for its 2022 conference
15:06 ashimema[m] has it been udapted?
15:06 NateC joined #koha
15:06 tuxayo[m] does anyone know about that?
15:06 oleonard The vote has taken place and they chose to do a hybrid conference
15:06 fridolin yep there is a fresh email
15:06 tuxayo[m] hybrid or full online was pending
15:07 ashimema[m] excellent
15:07 cait hybrid++
15:07 * ashimema[m] hasn't checked for the mail yet today 🙂
15:07 ashimema[m] hybrid++
15:07 georgew I'm here on behalf of the koha-US conference committee
15:07 ashimema[m] I can now start adding busines cases for the people I wan't to send 🙂
15:07 fridolin "[Koha] 2022 koha-US conference site announcement"
15:07 cait thx for coming georgew
15:07 tcohen hi georgew
15:07 tcohen georgew++
15:07 tuxayo[m] thanks georgew
15:07 tcohen koha-us++
15:08 fridolin georgew++
15:08 fridolin welcome
15:08 georgew Our concern here in Lawrence is that the venue we had originally proposed for the koha-US conference may not be big enough for a full on KohaCon
15:08 jzairo georgew++
15:08 tuxayo[m] What is the capacity?
15:08 jzairo koha-us++
15:08 cait Kohacons before Covid used to be around 200 people i think
15:08 khall_ #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
15:08 cait might have been a bit more when it was in some locations, i think Greece was about 220
15:08 georgew With social distancing, about 75, which would be enough for just koha-US
15:09 georgew I think Portland, Oregon, was well over 200
15:09 georgew With the way travel has been with the pandemic, what we're going to suggest is that we do a poll to see how many people are actually interested in coming to Lawrence
15:10 ashimema[m] that's a good plan
15:10 cait agreed
15:10 fridolin sure
15:10 georgew I have a survey monkey preview at https://www.surveymonkey.com/c[…]nejbVCJqpmGLP4_3D and if everyone here think's it's appropriate I'll send it out to the community so we can get a rough idea of interest
15:10 cait what is the date for the conf?
15:10 ashimema[m] I imagine the numbers will be a little diminished.. but hopefully still attract a nice international group
15:11 georgew The dates that we selected are September 20-23, 2022
15:11 tuxayo[m] So if there isn't a big attendance cut due to still ongoing pandemic, then KohaCon combined with koha-US conference should exceed capacity.
15:11 jzairo we had 217 register for for Portland Oregon (kohacon 2018) 62 were no shows and 6 walkins.  161 total
15:11 tuxayo[m] *it should
15:11 cait Link requires a login for me
15:11 georgew sorry, let me get a better link
15:11 georgew https://www.surveymonkey.com/r[…]LKDku_2FmZ3dT4rdb
15:12 cait it might be difficult to tell still for people - nooone knows what September will be like
15:12 cait makes it hard to plan
15:12 * tuxayo[m] hope surveymonkey honor refusal of advertising cookies
15:13 georgew My thinking is that there were about 50 at last fall's koha-US conference in Texas, so if we get a response back that only a handful of people may come from outside of the USA, then we can probably stick with our planned venue
15:13 tuxayo[m] it work, thanks the link
15:13 ashimema[m] Hmm,
15:13 ashimema[m] whilst I like the idea of the survey and can see it being really helpful..
15:13 ashimema[m] for dublin.. and I believe other conf's have been the same, we had loads of people register who didn't actually attend
15:13 georgew But if we get responses that -everyone- wants to come we can look at some bigger venue options
15:14 georgew there are several other options available
15:14 ashimema[m] so you might have to take the results with a pinch of salt
15:14 tuxayo[m] > 50 at last fall's koha-US conference in Texas
15:14 tuxayo[m] So only 25 additional people comming due to KohaCon are enought to saturate.
15:14 cait for me I'd love to come, but can't really tell now that I will
15:14 tuxayo[m] Since the 50 attendance was already during the pandemic
15:14 georgew Yes, and this survey would go out to everyone, not just people from outside of the USA
15:15 georgew And it would be taken with a big pinch of salt
15:15 ashimema[m] I think it's worthwhile then 🙂
15:15 ashimema[m] should give you a guage
15:15 georgew But if we got an immediate response that 150 people would be planning to attend, we would definitely seek another venue
15:15 cait i notice there is no field for the email address
15:15 tuxayo[m] > we can look at some bigger venue options
15:15 tuxayo[m] ok that's a good plan
15:15 mathpunx joined #koha
15:16 georgew E-mail question only comes if someone says "Yes" to q#4
15:16 cait would you want to do the survey immediately?
15:16 ashimema[m] might be worth adding a home country question?
15:16 cait ah!
15:16 georgew Soon - within a week or two
15:16 cait not a bad idea
15:16 ashimema[m] so see where people are coming from.. then if a whole country locks down you can count them out of your figures easily enough
15:16 georgew Home country can easily be added.
15:17 georgew I haven't shown this survey to the rest of the koha-US conference committee yet, so this is just a first draft.  Stuff can be added or removed.
15:17 fridolin Good idea
15:17 ashimema[m] otherwise I think it's generally great 🙂
15:17 cait i think it mighe help giving you a better picture
15:17 georgew exactly
15:17 tuxayo[m] Where to check for the survey to be published?
15:17 tuxayo[m] general mailing list?
15:17 georgew We'll put it out on the community mailing list
15:17 cait and thx a lot for doing this :)
15:17 tuxayo[m] great
15:18 georgew We were happy to turn our conference into KohaCon if that's what everyone in the community wants
15:18 tuxayo[m] yes, it's super cool!
15:18 tcohen it is awesome
15:18 ashimema[m] we're super happy
15:18 tuxayo[m] koha-us++
15:18 cait very happy
15:18 tcohen koha-us++
15:18 ashimema[m] koha-us++
15:19 fridolin we do, no year without a KohaCon :)
15:19 georgew It's not as convenient a location as Portland was, but it'll still be fun
15:19 tuxayo[m] #info there will be a survey to assess attendance and plan the venue size. It will be published on the general mailing list https://koha-community.org/sup[…]ha-mailing-lists/
15:19 ashimema[m] It's nice to move it around.. I enjoyed Reno
15:20 cait we'll have time to figure out how to get there
15:20 tuxayo[m] Any more news or question about the KohaCon?
15:20 georgew The biggest inconvenience will be that we're about 45-60 minutes from the airport and there's no good public transportation between us and the airport.
15:21 cait oh
15:21 georgew But we'll figure things out
15:21 cait maybe people could pool?
15:21 ashimema[m] people will work it out.. 🙂
15:21 georgew And I have my co-workers alerted that they may be picking people up at the airport
15:21 cait car pooling
15:22 cait a lot of time to figure things out
15:22 jzairo we could organize something to see when people are arrving to help with car pooling
15:22 oleonard To make the experience more authentic we will load everyone into the back of a pickup truck.
15:22 tuxayo[m] he he
15:22 georgew I have a pickup.
15:22 jzairo :)
15:22 marcelr lol
15:22 tuxayo[m] perfect!
15:22 ashimema[m] tuk tuk please
15:22 fridolin or horse ride ^^
15:23 fridolin Its time we add a page to https://koha-community.org/kohacon/
15:23 cait if you need help with that let me know
15:23 georgew The koha-US conference committee meets next week so we'll start working on setting up a page and getting things organized.
15:24 ashimema[m] thanks goergew
15:24 georgew We'll also put out an ask for help to the community mailing list
15:24 cait sounds great
15:24 georgew in case anyone else wnats to join the conference committee
15:25 tuxayo[m] #info the selected dates are September 20-23, 2022
15:25 jzairo georgew you can count me in
15:25 georgew Thanks, JZ
15:25 jzairo you got it
15:28 tuxayo[m] 1 proposal so no need to vote IIUC.
15:28 tuxayo[m] Anything else regarding KohaCon?
15:28 caroline this is exciting!
15:28 ashimema[m] yup
15:28 ashimema[m] not need for vote
15:29 cait yes, I think we can say it's a done deal :)
15:29 tuxayo[m] Any other topic for the general meeting?
15:30 fridolin I had contact with Koha french group but since there is a solid proposal they will take another time
15:30 jzairo #info We are hosting the Koha Community Challenge again this year in partnership with koha-us https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/[…]SpringintoFitness
15:30 ashimema[m] oh, cool
15:31 jzairo More information https://bywatersolutions.com/n[…]ty-challenge-2022
15:32 kellym #info We are also hosting another Bug Squashing Event in May: https://bywatersolutions.com/e[…]g-squashing-event
15:32 ashimema[m] also cool
15:32 tuxayo[m] Never heard of Koha Community Challenge, this is cool!
15:32 kellym if anyone would like to be a panelist during this event, please reach out to outreach@bywatersolutions.com - the event will be live streamed on YouTube
15:32 ashimema[m] I best get the ptfs-e sandboxes in order then
15:33 ashimema[m] I'm always happy to help on things like that kellym
15:34 kellym yes sandboxes ready!  Please and thank you!
15:34 tuxayo[m] Who to add these event in the community calendar?
15:34 * ashimema[m] actually has 'communicate engagement' in his job title these days 🙂
15:34 * ashimema[m] can add them
15:34 cait ashimema[m]: good to know :)
15:34 fridolin In France there will be the a meeting event in May https://koha-fr.org/symposium-2022/
15:34 fridolin in Orléans
15:35 fridolin the public library is our client
15:35 tuxayo[m] #info In France there will be the a meeting event in May in Orléans https://koha-fr.org/symposium-2022/
15:35 cait please also add to the community calendar
15:35 cait it's great to see that things are happening there
15:35 tuxayo[m] #action ashimema  add Koha Community Challenge, Bug Squashing Event in May to the community calendar
15:36 tuxayo[m] ashimema++
15:37 tuxayo[m] #info Hackfest in Marseille, France, March 28th - April 1st. Registration: email paul.poulain AT biblibre DOT com
15:37 fridolin yey will be there
15:37 * ashimema[m] needs to book a flight for hackfest!
15:39 JesseM Wish I could be there with you all  :(
15:39 tuxayo[m] Pandemic is France is getting better, two times less death/population than in the peak so it looks good to in 3.5 week to come here.
15:40 tuxayo[m] *looks good to be in
15:40 cait numbers are only going down where slowly here
15:40 ashimema[m] community challenge and bug squashing events both added to the community calendar
15:41 cait ashimema++
15:41 cait shall we move on?
15:41 tuxayo[m] ashimema++
15:41 tuxayo[m] Yes, if there are not more topic/announcements then, to picking the date of the next meeting.
15:42 tuxayo[m] #topic Set time of next meeting
15:42 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 2 March 2022)
15:42 tcohen laters
15:42 cait I don't remember if we had agreed bi-annually or quarterly
15:42 tuxayo[m] Next is for election of team for Koha 22.11 ?
15:43 ashimema[m] added Sumposium too now
15:43 cait good point
15:43 ashimema[m] grr.. I can't type today
15:43 cait so that would make it... oktober maybe?
15:43 cait or early november
15:43 marcelr noo
15:43 cait hm?
15:43 marcelr april
15:43 ashimema[m] october I recon
15:43 marcelr or may
15:43 cait ugh
15:43 cait sorry
15:43 tuxayo[m] election of team for Koha 22.11 is before the 22.05 release
15:43 fridolin indeed
15:43 cait thx marcelr
15:44 cait i am already ahead with releases :)
15:44 cait ok, so april or early may then
15:44 ashimema[m] lol
15:44 ashimema[m] my brain hurts.. haha
15:44 fridolin but is it in more for a dev meeting ?
15:44 cait elections are usual general i think
15:44 marcelr not before
15:44 fridolin oki
15:45 ashimema[m] I would say dev meeting agree's announcing the roles page is open
15:45 cait i think we had to push this meeting because of extending the deadlines for KohaCon
15:45 ashimema[m] then general meeting votes
15:45 tuxayo[m] ok
15:45 ashimema[m] that tends to be how we do it.. I tihnk
15:45 tuxayo[m] when is 22.05 release? 22 may?
15:45 ashimema[m] that's the usual aim
15:45 cait around that
15:45 marcelr 22 may 22
15:45 marcelr would be great
15:46 cait has a certain appeal yes
15:46 fridolin more around 25th
15:46 fridolin 22 is sunday
15:46 marcelr haha
15:46 marcelr friday is the best fridolin
15:46 ashimema[m] hehe
15:47 * ashimema[m] remembers doing a few releases from a tent in the middle of a field when he was an rmaint
15:47 tuxayo[m] Ok so meeting Wed 11 may?
15:47 cait or a week befor emaybe?
15:47 cait may the fourth
15:47 fridolin ooooooo
15:47 ashimema[m] be with you
15:47 fridolin ++
15:47 ashimema[m] ++
15:48 cait gives a little omre time if headhunting will be required
15:48 ashimema[m] yup
15:48 cait (filling roles)
15:48 tuxayo[m] so Next meeting: 4 May 2022, 15 UTC
15:48 ashimema[m] 🙂
15:49 tuxayo[m] #info Next meeting: 4 May 2022, 15 UTC
15:49 tuxayo[m] #endmeeting
15:49 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software https://koha-community.org
15:49 huginn Meeting ended Wed Mar  2 15:49:38 2022 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
15:49 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-03-02-15.01.html
15:49 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]2-03-02-15.01.txt
15:49 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]02-15.01.log.html
15:49 cait thx tuxayo++ :)
15:49 tuxayo[m] thanks all for attending :)
15:50 fridolin tuxayo[m]: thanks a lot for typing
15:50 georgew Thanks everyone
15:50 fridolin again great thanks to Koha-US georgew
15:50 * fridolin goes pinting Jenkins green ^^
15:51 marcelr fridolin: i need you soon for the recalls bug
15:52 marcelr cait: i am attaching the recalls patches again now, any chance for interface testing this week(end) ?
15:54 fridolin marcelr: yep ok, i need to ready recent messages
15:54 fridolin keep me alert
15:56 marcelr i refreshed the patches now
15:57 fridolin tcohen: are on working on more patches for Bug 29857
15:57 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=29857 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Pushed to master , We must stringify our exceptions correctly
15:57 fridolin ?
15:58 marcelr he left?
15:58 marcelr @later tell cait marked Overdue
15:58 huginn marcelr: The operation succeeded.
15:58 marcelr haha
15:59 marcelr @later tell cait i am attaching the recalls patches again now, any chance for interface testing this week(end) ?
15:59 huginn marcelr: The operation succeeded.
15:59 tuxayo[m] fridolin: tomas left 20 min ago
15:59 marcelr htg
16:00 bag joined #koha
16:09 georgew left #koha
16:11 caroline joined #koha
16:11 cait @later tell marcelr I am hoping to do that, yes :)
16:11 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
16:26 ashimema[m] anyone fancy working through testing the bug 9097 tree for me?
16:26 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9097 enhancement, P4, ---, martin.renvoize, NEW , 'Welcome mail' for new library users
16:27 ashimema[m] I kinda feel like after working on it.. we should just drop ACCTDETAILS as a notice all together and repurpose/rename it to WELCOME
16:27 ashimema[m] thus making this a 'new feature' and dropping the old, bad security encouraging, feature
16:33 cait I think acctdetails is stlil not copletely wrong ut renaming oculd be an option
16:34 ashimema[m] yeah
16:34 ashimema[m] I think it's become more of a welcome notice now really
16:35 ashimema[m] removing 'password' from the fields you can send makes it sort of redundant as  acctdetails in my mind.. it's clearer as 'welcome'
16:35 ashimema[m] though you can get all the other patron fields still..
16:35 ashimema[m] so could still sorta be used that way if you wanted
16:37 cait you can still tell them about how to get to their password tho
16:37 cait it's not completely wrong
16:37 ashimema[m] Right now I've tied the whole thing to the same syspref and notice
16:37 ashimema[m] as it made sense whilst I was writing it
16:37 cait sorry, was slow reading
16:37 cait one eye on the oven with dinner
16:37 ashimema[m] but it makes less sense when you take the whole set into account
16:37 ashimema[m] hehe
16:38 cait new bug and suggest renaming?
16:38 ashimema[m] perhaps
16:38 ashimema[m] I find that pref name uber weird too
16:38 ashimema[m] AutoEmailOpacUser.. it never really had much to do with 'opac' at all
16:38 ashimema[m] haha
16:39 cait yes
16:39 cait maybe because the login would be for Opac use? but NewUser would probably work better
16:40 ashimema[m] indeed
16:41 ashimema[m] but we remove the whole 'base on whether there's a userid or password present' switch
16:41 ashimema[m] it's every new user
16:41 ashimema[m] staff included
16:42 ashimema[m] anywho.. perhaps someone looking at the whole series in context would help 🙂
16:42 ashimema[m] I got on a role
16:45 cait yeah I'll be off
16:45 cait bye
17:08 MarkHofstetter1 joined #koha
17:21 reiveune bye
17:22 reiveune left #koha
17:51 tcohen fridolin
17:51 tcohen around?
18:04 fridolin tcohen: yeps
18:05 fridolin tcohen: i've made a few fu for Bug 298577
18:05 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]bug.cgi?id=298577 could not be retrieved: InvalidBugId
18:05 fridolin Bug 29857
18:05 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=29857 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Pushed to master , We must stringify our exceptions correctly
18:06 tcohen right, I submitted this morning a few
18:24 AndrewFH joined #koha
18:28 fridolin t/db_dependent/Koha/Patrons.t fail on Failed test 'AnonymousPatron is not defined'
18:28 fridolin tcohen: we should catch the exception no ? it this from another bug ?
18:29 fridolin Ahhh Bug 30007
18:29 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30007 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to master , Make ->anonymize methods throw an exception if AnonymousPatron is not set
18:30 fridolin already fixed thanks a ot
18:30 fridolin lot
18:51 JBoyer joined #koha
19:24 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25616: (follow-up) Fix t/Search.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]256ae6e6e2444f61d>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/api/v1/transfer_limits.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]335e2b8dcfc069df1>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Koha/Backgro​undJobs/BatchUpdateBiblio.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ec887e8a7c3612931>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Koha/Club/Hold.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]7387c65c58f06236c>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Koha/Plugins/Plugins.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]4841c9f18307a252e>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/Koha/REST/Plugin/Query.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]a1c6841f2e91c6843>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Modifications.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]b49ca22d88f5acb57>
19:40 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Auth.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]3789b82aee148cafe>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/Koha/Email.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]e85cf1a74147cd028>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/Koha/Object/Message.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]8ecb349411a71b042>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/db_dependent/Koha/Biblio.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]07a02b7bf346e005c>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix t/Koha/Plugins/Tab.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]1cde265e76a1f6a2a>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29857: (follow-up) Fix Barcode_transform_hooks.t <https://git.koha-community.org[…]0a7769f65903cdb14>
19:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30007: (follow-up) Adjust Koha::Patrons->search_patrons_to_anonymise tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]f74a0cfcfdff4ad79>
19:43 magnuse__ joined #koha
20:23 kellym joined #koha
20:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #102: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/102/
20:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #758: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/758/
20:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #809: STILL UNSTABLE in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/809/
20:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_CPAN build #543: STILL UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D11_CPAN/543/
20:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #389: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/389/
20:59 tcohen @later tell fridolin last fix on bug 30007
20:59 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
21:02 kellym left #koha
21:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1887: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1887/
21:10 tcohen mtj++ # mojo packages!
21:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #314: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/314/
21:22 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
21:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #103: FAILURE in 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/103/
21:36 lukeg joined #koha
21:37 ccordova joined #koha
21:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #542: STILL UNSTABLE in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/542/
21:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1934: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 8 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1934/
21:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #86: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D12/86/
21:50 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1888: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1888/
22:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #87: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D12/87/
22:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #315: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/315/
22:47 dpk joined #koha
22:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #759: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/759/
22:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1935: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 8 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1935/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary