IRC log for #koha, 2017-03-01

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:00 JoshB left #koha
00:01 JoshB joined #koha
01:13 mtj hey #koha, what do people think about a commenting system for Koha... using disqus?
01:14 wizzyrea benefit?
01:14 mtj i managed a working demo, some tyme ago.. https://imgur.com/a/vkuDx
01:14 wizzyrea what's the benefit over what we already have?
01:17 mtj hmm, we have a review feature, that i think is probably adequate enough myself
01:18 wizzyrea i mean, we can both have and moderate comments already
01:19 wizzyrea shiny as it is I don't see a really big benefit :/
01:19 mtj are reviews and comments 2 diff things in koha?
01:19 mtj or.. same thing
01:19 wizzyrea I think the same thing
01:20 wizzyrea plus, lots of places are phasing out comments
01:20 wizzyrea because as soon as trolls find the function
01:20 wizzyrea it's bad news.
01:20 mtj um... yeah that too :)
01:25 dcook Yeah boo comments
01:26 dcook Oh I thought we were talking about the main website. For individual Kohas..
01:26 dcook I don't see why not then. Make it optional and then it's up to individual libraries whether they want it or not.
01:26 dcook Although yeah I don't know the diff with a review.
01:26 * dcook goes back to things
01:33 wizzyrea we allow comments on the main website
01:33 wizzyrea I don't see a benefit to it
01:33 mtj i guess the only benefit i can think of with disqus.. is that admin'ing the comments on a busy koha might be ... easier?
01:34 mtj disqus prolly has a snazzier admin dashboard, etc
01:34 wizzyrea but you have to log into another thing
01:34 wizzyrea to do it
01:35 wizzyrea I can't see librarians liking that especially
01:35 wizzyrea if they are already using it for some reason, maybe
01:36 dcook Yeah, I imagine few people would use it, but if someone wants it, I wouldn't block it. If you know what i mean.
01:36 mtj yeah... i think that was our situ ^
01:37 wizzyrea I just don't see the need to have Yet Another Comment System when we have one that does basically the same stuff
01:37 * wizzyrea goes full curmudgeon
01:37 wizzyrea not when we don't yet have 2fa
01:39 * dcook wonders how many libraries have 2fa
01:39 dcook That would be awesome though
01:39 dcook Reminds me that I need to get a yubikey as well..
01:39 wizzyrea probably none
01:39 wizzyrea and we could be the first ILS to support it.
01:39 wizzyrea just saying.
01:44 dcook Oh I totally agree
01:44 dcook I'm down for being the first
01:45 dcook It could actually work quite well for certain government libraries I'm sure
01:45 dcook Or really many specials overall
03:05 irma joined #koha
03:30 Francesca joined #koha
03:50 irma joined #koha
03:57 dilan joined #koha
04:54 Francesca joined #koha
06:12 Dave_J joined #koha
06:16 Dave_J Hi Folks, I'm trying to create a new opac templates, so I can switch backwards and forwards quickly while designing the opac page. Maybe I've taken the wrong approach... I'm not really changing anything that I can't change with code in the system prefs, but it would be nice when sitting with the artists and librarians to be able to change the default template, reload the OPAC and see the result.
06:16 cait joined #koha
06:34 Dave_J joined #koha
06:35 Dave_J Sorry Folks, we had a power cut here and I got disconnected. Did anyone reply to my post?
06:36 Dave_J Apologies on behalf of the power company here in Zim.
06:47 * magnuzzz waves
06:47 * magnuzzz wakes up
06:51 laurence joined #koha
07:09 drojf joined #koha
07:09 drojf morning #koha
07:11 magnuse moin drojf
07:11 drojf hei magnuse
07:12 * magnuse tries to kickstart the day with some Motörhead
07:12 drojf nice
07:36 reiveune joined #koha
07:36 reiveune hello
07:48 paul_p joined #koha
07:57 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:58 alex_a joined #koha
07:59 alex_a bonjour
08:01 baptiste joined #koha
08:01 jajm hello
08:10 fridolin joined #koha
08:11 fridolin hie
08:15 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:15 gaetan_B hello
08:20 fridolin1 joined #koha
08:57 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:57 gaetan_B hello
08:58 magnuse bonjour gaetan_B
09:01 drojf hi gaetan_B and fridolin1
09:01 drojf @wunder sxf
09:01 huginn` drojf: The current temperature in Berlin Schoenefeld, Germany is 4.0°C (9:50 AM CET on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 81%. Dew Point: 1.0°C. Windchill: -1.0°C. Pressure: 29.50 in 999 hPa (Steady).
09:02 fridolin1 drojf: hie
09:02 fridolin1 nice cold morning
09:02 drojf with sunshine
09:03 drojf a bit too cold for balkony
09:03 drojf balkony office :D
09:03 fridolin1 ;)
09:03 drojf balcony even
09:04 magnuse @wunder enbo
09:04 huginn` magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 1.0°C (9:50 AM CET on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 60%. Dew Point: -6.0°C. Windchill: -6.0°C. Pressure: 29.12 in 986 hPa (Steady).
09:04 magnuse not quite ready for balcony office either
09:05 drojf my balcony needs some spring cleaning before i guess
09:05 fridolin1 drojf: little question about koha-perldeps
09:06 fridolin1 drojf: looks like there is now Business::ISSN in master, but deb is not paquage
09:06 fridolin1 https://packages.debian.org/je[…]usiness-issn-perl
09:06 alex_a joined #koha
09:08 drojf fridolin1: i think it is in 16.11 but not in 16.05. should be in master
09:08 alex_a joined #koha
09:13 magnuse hm, if you leave the "standard value" for 952$2 (source of classification) empty, ddc is still suggested as the default. that seems not quite right
09:14 drojf fridolin1: http://git.koha-community.org/[…]d540;hb=HEAD#l247
09:15 fridolin1 drojf: huuuu, the unstable version of package is 16.06+git ?
09:15 fridolin1 no 16.12 ?
09:16 drojf oh you are in the unstable repo? use the nightly builds, they are 16.12 https://apt.abunchofthings.net/koha-nightly/
09:16 Francesca joined #koha
09:16 drojf the deb in unstable is pretty old, i did not update after i set up the nightly builds
09:16 fridolin1 drojf: ahhhhhhh nice
09:17 drojf fridolin1: there is a problem because of bug 16034 atm
09:17 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=16034 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, srdjan, RESOLVED FIXED, Integration with OverDrive Patron API
09:18 drojf to build you need to skip the test
09:20 fridolin1 oki
09:21 magnuse ah DefaultClassificationSource
09:22 drojf fridolin1: but the deb in the repo should be the last working version. if you just want to install master
09:23 fridolin1 drojf: yep thanks a lot
09:30 deb-CSPL joined #koha
09:33 circ-user-tfPdG joined #koha
09:33 circ-user-tfPdG hello
09:33 circ-user-tfPdG anyone can help on send email alert on koha
09:33 circ-user-tfPdG i am using vps with ip address
09:33 circ-user-tfPdG its possible to configure send email notification ?
10:25 Francesca joined #koha
10:26 deb-CSPL joined #koha
10:44 alex_a_ joined #koha
10:52 drojf joined #koha
10:53 irma joined #koha
10:54 eythian hi
10:54 eythian @wunder ams
10:54 huginn` eythian: The current temperature in Amsterdam, Netherlands is 7.0°C (11:25 AM CET on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 81%. Dew Point: 4.0°C. Windchill: 3.0°C. Pressure: 29.50 in 999 hPa (Steady).
10:58 drojf hi eythian
10:58 drojf @wunder sxf
10:58 huginn` drojf: The current temperature in Berlin Schoenefeld, Germany is 7.0°C (11:50 AM CET on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 66%. Dew Point: 1.0°C. Windchill: 4.0°C. Pressure: 29.50 in 999 hPa (Steady).
11:01 * drojf copies eythian's weather
11:02 eythian you wouldn't download the weather!
11:03 cait joined #koha
11:13 drojf hehe
11:22 cait bug 18186 might be interesting for you drojf
11:22 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18186 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Amounts with decimal comma instead of decimal dot breaking payments
11:22 cait waiting for the technical details, but it's one of the oddest thing i have run into so far :)
11:23 drojf i did not know there is turbomarc http://www.indexdata.com/news/[…]-xml-marc-records
11:24 drojf cait: that sounds scary
11:24 cait it drove me nuts
11:24 cait u. found a solution, asking him to add it to the bug
11:31 drojf u++
11:31 drojf :)
11:57 eythian @karma c
11:57 huginn` eythian: Karma for "c" has been increased 7 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 7.
12:02 marcelr joined #koha
12:02 marcelr hi #koha
12:03 eythian hi marcelr
12:03 marcelr hi eythian
12:14 drojf hi marcelr
12:14 marcelr hey drojf
12:14 kmlussier joined #koha
12:40 tcohen joined #koha
12:40 oleonard joined #koha
12:40 oleonard Hi all
12:42 marcelr hi oleonard
12:42 eythian hi oleopard
12:42 eythian (poor wahanui)
12:43 oleonard Has anyone gotten even a postcard from him?
12:43 AdamB joined #koha
12:46 drojf ho ileopard
12:46 drojf no postcard for me
12:46 jzairo joined #koha
12:47 meliss joined #koha
12:52 fridolin joined #koha
12:52 tcohen bonjour
12:53 oleonard Hi tcohen
12:54 druthb Good morning, #koha.
12:55 reiveune joined #koha
12:58 * magnuse waves
13:00 nengard joined #koha
13:03 alex_a joined #koha
13:35 oleonard @wunder 45701
13:35 huginn` oleonard: The current temperature in Longview Hts, Athens, Ohio is 15.3°C (8:35 AM EST on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 14.0°C. Pressure: 29.57 in 1001 hPa (Rising). Flash Flood Watch in effect until 7 PM EST this evening...
13:35 oleonard Black as night outside.
13:37 druthb @wunder 77447
13:37 huginn` druthb: The current temperature in Crescent C Ranch, Hockley, Texas is 20.8°C (7:36 AM CST on March 01, 2017). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 88%. Dew Point: 18.0°C. Pressure: 29.99 in 1016 hPa (Steady).
13:38 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
13:39 edveal joined #koha
13:44 paul_p joined #koha
13:48 ashimema joined #koha
13:57 ashimema joined #koha
13:57 laurence joined #koha
14:02 NateC joined #koha
14:06 JoshB joined #koha
14:06 kellym joined #koha
14:12 talljoy joined #koha
14:12 talljoy1 joined #koha
14:17 drojf @later tell tcohen https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bi[…]rt.cgi?bug=856484
14:17 huginn` drojf: The operation succeeded.
14:36 ashimema nice drojf
14:42 cait drojf++ ? :)
14:46 deb-CSPL joined #koha
14:54 drojf ashimema: also https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bi[…]rt.cgi?bug=856483 ;)
14:54 ashimema :)
14:55 * drojf packages all the things
14:56 drojf now that i finally looked again up how uploading works
14:56 drojf
14:56 tcohen joined #koha
14:57 baptiste joined #koha
14:58 bapt_w joined #koha
15:03 kidclamp joined #koha
15:06 A__A joined #koha
15:09 A__A Is anyone online, I mean with eyes on this?
15:10 oha i did, accidentally actually :) A__A
15:10 A__A Oha.  Typing
15:13 eythian drojf: the oftc #debian-perl group is very helpful too
15:13 A__A I am helping to put a small library online, so people can search and reserve etc over the web.  What do we need to do get it installed and running, so we can start adding the data, ie the books?  I notice it talks about Linux.
15:14 drojf eythian: that is where i learned how uploading works the last time, found it in my logs. for some reason i forget to go there
15:14 paul_p joined #koha
15:14 eythian ah yep
15:14 drojf i should set up autojoin channels i guess
15:16 kidclamp A__A basic install guide is here https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ki/Koha_on_Debian
15:19 drojf joined #koha
15:20 A__A kidclamp: so if it turns out the shop's webserver or provider or whatnot is Linux, we should be able to upload the koha system onto the server, yes?
15:21 cait maybe
15:21 A__A (Sorry, it's the 2nd day of my investigating options to put the shop's library online.)
15:21 cait you need root
15:21 cait i mean be able to run root commands on command line, install things on the server etc. - if you only have web space it will not work
15:21 drojf A__A: you are going to use koha to sell books?
15:22 A__A drojf: No, to lend them, as a library.
15:23 A__A Homeopathy, Steiner, Psychology, Herbal Medicine, etc.
15:23 cait A__A: where are you located?
15:23 A__A Whitby, UK
15:24 cait ah cool :) i once ran into a pharmacy using koha (lending health related books)
15:25 A__A I will speak to the IT guy, who handles the web stuff, and get his input.  He lives down the road, literally.
15:25 drojf that is how i imagoined whitby ;)
15:25 drojf *imagined
15:27 A__A cait: Thanks for the input.  It's very helpful, believe it or not.  Yes, there's only about 12,000 people - actual residents - in Whitby.  (Or is it houses?  Anyway.)
15:27 tcohen joined #koha
15:29 A__A I'll talk to him and log back on tomorrow here.  Tata for now.
15:29 A__A left #koha
15:33 cait ah... too slow
15:33 cait requirements is https://koha-community.org/download-koha/
15:44 kchris joined #koha
15:54 TGoat joined #koha
15:56 fridolin left #koha
15:59 drojf later #koha
16:06 alex_a_ joined #koha
16:07 jac joined #koha
16:08 LibraryClaire joined #koha
16:10 jbeno joined #koha
16:22 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:34 drojf joined #koha
16:50 laurence left #koha
16:56 georgewilliams joined #koha
16:57 georgewilliams left #koha
17:10 kchris joined #koha
17:16 rocio joined #koha
17:22 reiveune bye
17:23 reiveune left #koha
17:40 jls joined #koha
17:50 tcohen joined #koha
17:52 tcohen hi
17:53 kidclamp_lunch hi uncle tcohen
17:53 tcohen hehe :-D
17:53 tcohen hi kidclamp
17:53 ribasushi joined #koha
17:57 tcohen drojf++
18:02 cait left #koha
18:26 JesseM joined #koha
18:32 JesseM joined #koha
18:36 kathryn joined #koha
18:49 kidclamp joined #koha
18:51 LibraryClaire joined #koha
18:55 TGoat joined #koha
19:01 TGoat-Kickoff left #koha
19:05 TGoat joined #koha
19:05 TGoat joined #koha
19:08 eythian @later tell rangi https://www.mirbsd.org/permali[…]170301-tg_wlog-10
19:08 huginn` eythian: The operation succeeded.
19:10 mtompset_testing joined #koha
19:11 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
19:11 mtompset @seen tcohen
19:11 huginn` mtompset: tcohen was last seen in #koha 1 hour, 14 minutes, and 3 seconds ago: <tcohen> drojf++
19:11 * druthb waves to mtompset
19:11 mtompset Greetings, druthb :)
19:11 mtompset Anyone else had fun with kohadevbox xenial and mysql issues with apparmor?
19:13 tcohen hi mtompset I didn't
19:13 tcohen how fun is that?
19:13 mtompset Not fun to hear at all, tcohen
19:15 tcohen mtompset: should we just disable apparmor?
19:16 mtompset Not if we can get it to play nice.
19:16 tcohen that means 'fun'
19:17 tcohen enjoy it :_S
19:29 mtompset I'm not, tcohen. :P
19:30 mtompset I disabled it, and I still can't start my MySQL server.
19:30 tcohen how is that f*ng possible?
19:30 tcohen it works out of the box (i mean MySQL on 16.04)
19:30 mtompset I don't know.
19:30 tcohen we might be breaking it
19:30 tcohen i do know
19:30 tcohen we overwrite my.cnf :-D
19:31 tcohen send me the shipped one from a fresh install
19:34 mtompset It's not that simple. In Xenial, the did the "let's split everything into directories and #include them"
19:34 mtompset ^the^they^
19:35 kchris_away lari: are you there?
19:36 mtompset I'm experiencing the same sort of Internal Server Error for my Jessie.
19:37 mtompset So I updated my kohadevbox clone, put the ONE patch that I have (misc4dev requires kohaclone to pre-exist causing the need to provision a second time)
19:37 mtompset and am in hte midst of recreating from scratch.
19:47 ACML joined #koha
19:48 mtompset tcohen: Do any of your clients use the Google Authentication? Because it is broken in master.
19:49 mtompset bug 18144 :)
19:49 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18144 critical, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Needs Signoff , Removal of persona broke openidconnect
19:52 cait joined #koha
19:53 cait hello all
19:54 cait meeting in 7 mins
19:54 BobB joined #koha
19:55 BobB good morning #koha
19:55 georgewilliams joined #koha
19:56 phred joined #koha
19:56 tcohen joined #koha
19:57 mtompset Well, then I best leave. :P ;)
19:57 mtompset which meeting, cait?
19:58 mtompset Have a great day (24 hour period), #koha cait BobB tcohen et all.
19:59 SWITCH_Staff joined #koha
19:59 bjohnson joined #koha
20:00 cait one sec
20:00 talljoy joined #koha
20:02 BobB hi talljoy, hi bjohnson
20:02 talljoy hi bobb
20:02 ACML joined #koha
20:03 cait meeting in a minute
20:03 SWITCH_Staff joined #koha
20:03 cait #startmeeting General IRC meeting 1 March 2017
20:03 huginn` Meeting started Wed Mar  1 20:03:53 2017 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:03 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:03 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_1_march_2017'
20:04 lisettelaah joined #koha
20:04 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_1_March_2017 today's agenda
20:04 lisettelatah joined #koha
20:04 cait #topic Introductions
20:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:04 cait please introduce yourself with #info!
20:04 talljoy #info Joy Nelson Bywater Solutions
20:05 BobB #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Australia
20:05 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:05 georgewilliams #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
20:05 AdamB #info Adam Brooks ByWater Solutions
20:05 phred #info Fred King, Washington Hospital Center
20:05 bag #info Brendan Gallagher ByWater
20:05 lisettelatah #info Lisette Scheer Latah County Library District
20:05 SWITCH_Staff #info Jason Palmer SWITCH Library Consortium
20:07 cait :)
20:07 cait #topic Announcements
20:07 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:07 cait announcements?
20:08 bag hackfest in a couple of weeks
20:08 bag get your tickets :)
20:08 phred Kind of an announcement--I'm giving a presentation on Koha later this month at the Association of College and Research libraries in Baltimore.
20:08 talljoy nice phred!
20:08 bag phred++
20:08 talljoy phred++
20:08 cait #indo hackfest in marseille is soon! please register
20:09 phred Now I just have to finish the project--I was out of work for a month with the flu and sequelae. :-(
20:09 cait oh
20:09 cait #info hackfest in marseille is soon! please register
20:09 cait better
20:09 caboose_ joined #koha
20:09 cait #info phred is giving a koha presentation at the association of college and research libraries in baltimore later this month
20:09 cait anything else?
20:09 schnydszch joined #koha
20:09 barton #info Barton Chittenden
20:09 BobB would so love to come to Marseille, maybe next year
20:10 caboose_ #info Michael Cabus
20:10 bag BobB: yes!!! it’s totally worth it
20:10 kchris #info Chris Kirby, Green Mountain Library Consortium
20:10 cait ok moving on
20:10 schnydszch #info Eugene Espinoza philippines
20:11 barton [oops, forgot 'BWS, Louisville, KY, USA, Earth, SOL]
20:11 cait #topic Update on releases
20:11 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:11 khall_away #info Kyle Hall, ByWater Solutions
20:11 cait khall_away? :)
20:11 caboose_ #info update, Michael Cabus, ByWater Solutions, Princeton New Jersey
20:11 khall joined #koha
20:11 bag not too much to report I think khall_away
20:11 khall_away cait will be going mobile, mostly read-only ; )
20:12 cait we just reached update on releases
20:12 cait all good?
20:12 bag all good
20:12 khall_away Yes, nothing noteworthy, pretty standard updates to master
20:12 cait #info 16.11.04 was released on 22nd, including a lot of bugfixes, planning to stick to schedule for 16.11.05
20:13 cait anything else about the releases?
20:14 cait and moving on
20:14 cait #topic KohaCon
20:14 Topic for #koha is now KohaCon (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:15 wizzyrea #info Liz Rea, Catalyst IT (mostly lurking)
20:15 schnydszch Okay jusy woke up it's 4AM here ;)
20:15 * cait sends coffee
20:16 schnydszch We'd like to thank biblibre and bywaters for emailing us to be sponsorz for kohacon2017
20:16 schnydszch No
20:16 schnydszch Sorry i'm mobile
20:17 schnydszch Infos are in the website kohacon2017philippines.com
20:18 schnydszch Call for papers deadline march 15, 2017. We might be extending it to march 30, 2017
20:18 bag do you have papers submitted already?  recieved?
20:19 thd joined #koha
20:19 cait #info Thanks to biblibre and bywater solutions for sponsoring kohacon17!
20:19 cait #info Infos are on the website:  kohacon2017philippines.com
20:19 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
20:19 cait #info Call for papers ends on march 15th, might be extended to end of march
20:19 schnydszch Yep. Pail poulain has expressed two topics. Intro and if chris will be attending, they'll do it again :)
20:22 schnydszch Other topics will be presented in the next meeting since it's not yet finalized. Additional topics: biblibre's Koha-Coral integration
20:23 schnydszch Additional sponsor: EBSCO Gobi library solutions (they've sent interest last week of january) and alvet miranda will again be presenting/updating on koha-eds
20:24 schnydszch Participant pre-registration has reach the 50 mark.
20:25 schnydszch We will be expecting more once we go full blast on local participants.
20:25 cait #info 50 registrations so far!
20:26 cait sounds like things are going well overall
20:26 cait cool
20:26 cait moving on?
20:26 cait or ar there questions for schnydszch?
20:26 schnydszch Yeah that's all so far.. :)
20:27 schnydszch Will go back to sleep :)
20:27 khall_ joined #koha
20:27 cait thx schnydszch
20:27 schnydszch If there are no more qu3stions :)
20:27 schnydszch You're welcome cait
20:27 cait schnydszch: is sponsorship working out?
20:27 phred sweet dreams!
20:28 jls joined #koha
20:28 thd schnydszch: Have you a plan for recording presentations for those who cannot be present?
20:29 schnydszch Yes cait. But we haven't received yet any. Some are feelers. We're pretty good so far as the deadline is april 30 for sponsorships
20:29 schnydszch Ys we can set up
20:30 schnydszch As there's already one who already asked if they can present remotely
20:31 cait NateC is not around - I tihnk we are going to skip the next topic on the agenda
20:31 cait does somoene want to propose another topic to discuss?
20:32 cait ah
20:32 schnydszch *received any = received actual sponsorship deposits
20:32 cait #info Please add your proposals for KohaCon18 to the wiki if you are interested in hosting it!
20:32 cait thd: do we have a deadline?
20:32 thd We had not established a deadline.
20:33 cait it's still early and no applications yet
20:33 thd Exactly
20:33 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]haCon18_Proposals
20:33 cait ok, if there is nothing else, i will mov eon to setting the date/time of the next meeting
20:33 cait #topic Set time of next meeting
20:33 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 1 March 2017)
20:34 cait i am a bit out of the loop - does someone know how this works currently?
20:34 cait april 5th
20:34 cait but the time?
20:34 thd 10 UTC has been the recent alternate if I am not mistaken.
20:34 cait hm wiki says 14
20:34 thd My mistake
20:34 cait https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings
20:34 thd yes 14
20:35 cait ok
20:35 thd this is the alternate to 14
20:35 cait #agreed Next meeting will be on 5 April 2017, 14 UTC
20:35 cait thx everyone for attending!
20:35 cait #endmeeting
20:35 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct - https://koha-community.org/abo[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use http://paste.koha-community.org for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian
20:35 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Mar  1 20:35:40 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
20:35 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-03-01-20.03.html
20:35 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-03-01-20.03.txt
20:35 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]01-20.03.log.html
20:35 thd [14 has sometimes been 10 local time for me ;)]
20:36 BobB thaniks cait
20:36 BobB its actually nice to have a short one
20:36 BobB the day begins ....
20:36 caboose_ thanks cait!
20:37 georgewilliams thanks cait
20:38 thd BobB: Yes brief is good but low attendance has also meant that much of the agenda could not be addressed even if we addressed what was really important for today.
20:39 kchris Thanks cait!
20:39 cait yw :)
20:40 cait i am out of practice - kidclamp++
20:40 georgewilliams BobB - I agree - brief is good - but I also agree with thd - didn't seem like much happened
20:41 georgewilliams this was the first meeting I've been to in a couple of years - the last meeting I attended was so fast I couldn't keep up - this one was much slower
20:41 thd Alas there will never be a perfect meeting time for such an internationally distributed project.
20:41 georgewilliams thd: agree
20:41 georgewilliams adios everyone
20:42 cait georgewilliams: there are all a bit different, this time slot is usually a bit faster/quiet
20:42 cait it's a bit late for europe
20:42 cait please also feel always free to add topics to the agenda that you want to discuss
20:43 * thd runs for his laundry and visiting French teacher in hospital :(  More for Koha tomorrow.
21:21 JesseM_ joined #koha
21:28 tcohen joined #koha
21:29 barton joined #koha
21:51 magnuse joined #koha
22:05 kathryn joined #koha
22:33 dilan joined #koha
22:45 irma joined #koha
22:47 siletzlib joined #koha
22:47 siletzlib Anybody here?
23:00 jamesb joined #koha
23:08 JesseM joined #koha
23:29 JesseM joined #koha
23:29 papa joined #koha
23:45 TGoat joined #koha
23:56 JoshB left #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary