IRC log for #koha, 2016-10-31

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:19 dbs joined #koha
00:38 nlegrand joined #koha
00:43 Francesca joined #koha
00:45 shakalaka joined #koha
00:53 Francesca joined #koha
01:35 Francesca joined #koha
02:46 Francesca joined #koha
02:50 Francesca joined #koha
03:00 ibeardslee joined #koha
03:21 misilot joined #koha
03:21 jcamins joined #koha
03:53 barton|away joined #koha
04:30 al4nc4ds joined #koha
04:36 ribasushi joined #koha
05:46 BobB joined #koha
06:20 laurence joined #koha
06:29 * magnuse waves
06:56 drojf joined #koha
06:56 drojf morning #koha
06:57 drojf @later tell tcohen that was hours after the issn patch was pushed. the control file update is on 17084
06:57 huginn drojf: The operation succeeded.
07:05 Radius_CZ joined #koha
07:08 rhamby joined #koha
07:08 akilsdonk joined #koha
07:20 LibraryClaire joined #koha
07:21 LibraryClaire morning #koha
07:21 drojf guten morgen BüchereiKlara :)
07:22 LibraryClaire moin drojf
07:29 drojf @wunder sxf
07:29 huginn drojf: The current temperature in Berlin Schoenefeld, Germany is 3.0°C (8:20 AM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 100%. Dew Point: 3.0°C. Pressure: 30.36 in 1028 hPa (Falling).
07:29 drojf eeek
07:30 LibraryClaire @wunder Konstanz
07:30 huginn LibraryClaire: The current temperature in Mainaustraße, Konstanz, Germany is 6.9°C (8:25 AM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: . Humidity: 94%. Dew Point: 6.0°C. Windchill: 7.0°C. Pressure: 29.94 in 1014 hPa (Rising).
07:30 LibraryClaire humidity suggests we may be underwater
07:31 drojf at least it's not ice :)
07:31 LibraryClaire not quite that cold yet!
07:31 drojf we will have 0 thursday night
07:31 drojf :/
07:33 cait joined #koha
07:34 cait left #koha
07:35 LibraryClaire i haven't looked, but we are usually warmer
07:37 drojf südstaaten…
07:39 LibraryClaire :D
07:39 LibraryClaire and because of the lake
07:40 drojf does the lake freeze in winter?
07:40 LibraryClaire apparently there are bits you can ice skate on
07:41 LibraryClaire sometimes, but it hasn't been cold enough in recent years
07:41 drojf 1963
07:41 drojf :D
07:41 LibraryClaire 2012 :P
07:42 drojf not completely :P
07:42 LibraryClaire no no
07:42 LibraryClaire that was the last time there was ice skating I think
07:42 drojf ah ok
07:42 drojf "Seegfrörne" :D
07:45 fridolin joined #koha
07:47 bag joined #koha
07:58 kivilahtio joined #koha
08:03 fridolin joined #koha
08:05 magnuse joined #koha
08:07 AndrewIsh joined #koha
08:08 paul_p joined #koha
08:11 sophie_m joined #koha
08:13 sophie_m hello #koha
08:13 LibraryClaire hi sophie_m
08:14 sophie_m hi LibraryClaire
08:15 cait joined #koha
08:22 Sirenia joined #koha
08:25 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:25 gaetan_B hello
08:26 AndrewIsh g'morn #koha
08:26 AndrewIsh @wunder machynlleth
08:26 huginn AndrewIsh: The current temperature in Machynlleth, United Kingdom, United Kingdom is 8.7°C (8:12 AM GMT on October 31, 2016). Conditions: . Humidity: 96%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Windchill: 6.0°C. Pressure: 30.29 in 1025.6 hPa (Steady).
08:28 logbot joined #koha
08:28 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is
08:28 LibraryClaire hey gaetan_B, AndrewIsh
08:28 AndrewIsh hi LibraryClaire
08:30 cait good morning #koha
08:30 cait @wunder Konstanz
08:30 huginn cait: The current temperature in Mainaustraße, Konstanz, Germany is 9.1°C (9:29 AM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 92%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Windchill: 9.0°C. Pressure: 29.94 in 1014 hPa (Rising).
08:36 lari joined #koha
08:37 kivilahtio joined #koha
08:42 Joubu Hi
08:42 wahanui what's up, Joubu
08:42 Joubu Radius_CZ: still around?
08:49 Radius_CZ Joubu: Hi, just a moment please
08:51 Radius_CZ Joubu: I just wanted to ask you, if I did well my last change in bug 17492, because I wasn't able to find what URL to remove you were talking about.
08:51 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17492 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, rbit, Needs Signoff , Show warning if patron's age is out of category limits
08:53 alohalog` joined #koha
08:54 Joubu Radius_CZ: The last commit msg is ok. But you have not updated the existingones
08:55 Joubu for instance: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]ment.cgi?id=56935
08:55 Joubu the commit msg must start with "Bug XXXXX: "
08:56 Joubu Since they did not (on your previous patches), git-bz automatically added the url to the bug report (last line, just before the signed-off-by line)
08:57 Radius_CZ Oh, I see! So could you please tell me, how to fix the attachments already sent to bugzilla? I'm a bit lost…
09:03 Radius_CZ Joubu: I probably found the right way directly in bugzilla. Fixing…
09:08 Radius_CZ Joubu: All the atachments are fixed now. Unfortunately I can't remove the URLs, because bugzilla allows me to edit the patches as simple comments only. This is not the desired change, right?
09:13 huginn joined #koha
09:13 magnuse @wunder enbo
09:13 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo Vi, Norway is 4.0°C (10:00 AM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 51%. Dew Point: -3.0°C. Pressure: 30.13 in 1020 hPa (Falling).
09:13 magnuse thich layer of ice on the car this morning
09:14 * magnuse runs off to run some errands
09:17 Francesca joined #koha
09:21 Joubu Radius_CZ: the way to do is: git rebase -i HEAD~X (with X the number of patches), then edit the commit messages with 'reword' instead of 'pick'.
09:21 Joubu then you finish the rebase and re-apply the whole patch set to bugzilla
09:33 danmichaelo joined #koha
09:33 kidclamp joined #koha
09:35 marcelr joined #koha
09:35 marcelr hi #koha
09:37 kidclamp hi marcelr
09:37 marcelr :)
09:41 LibraryClaire hi marcelr
09:41 marcelr morning LibraryClaire
09:41 LibraryClaire and hi kidclamp!
09:42 kidclamp hi LibraryClaire
09:45 eythian @wunder jordaan, amsterdam
09:45 * cait waves
09:45 huginn eythian: The current temperature in Ten Kateplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 13.8°C (10:39 AM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 77%. Dew Point: 10.0°C. Pressure: 30.39 in 1029 hPa (Steady).
09:45 cait kidclamp: did you get my later? :)
09:46 kidclamp I did, that is awesome
09:46 cait cool
09:46 cait let me know if you miss something and of course you can edit it too :)
09:46 kidclamp I then also looked at my calendar and I am travelling on Wednesday
09:46 kidclamp so won't be at the meeting :-(
09:46 cait oh
09:47 cait next dev meeting then?
09:47 kidclamp indded
09:47 kidclamp indeed
09:48 cait :)
09:52 kidclamp and we should totally have ice cream at all meeting
09:52 cait heh
09:52 cait hope my examples didn't turn out too silly
09:54 kidclamp no, I think they are the right amount of silly :-)
09:55 cait :)
10:03 irma joined #koha
10:06 rkrimme1 joined #koha
10:16 khall left #koha
10:16 khall joined #koha
10:30 Joubu khall: please update the schema files for bug 17397
10:30 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17397 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to Master , Show name of librarian who created circulation message
10:30 Joubu I spent the week-end to regenerate them locally it was very painful
10:49 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 17397 - Update Schema Files <[…]4fc8a278023d52022>
11:03 chris_n joined #koha
11:03 laurence joined #koha
11:07 Radius_CZ joined #koha
11:11 liw joined #koha
11:11 barton joined #koha
11:17 gaetan_B joined #koha
11:18 khall Joubu: can you take a look at my followup on 17494 and sign it if you approve? I signed off on your initial patch
11:20 Joubu khall: If you want to enforce the uniqueness constraint, IMO it should be done at DB level
11:21 khall I agree with that as well
11:24 laurence joined #koha
11:28 kmlussier joined #koha
11:28 barbara joined #koha
11:34 jzairo joined #koha
11:39 atheia joined #koha
11:49 meliss joined #koha
12:17 Radius_CZ left #koha
12:29 NateC joined #koha
12:30 ashimema joined #koha
12:45 edveal joined #koha
12:49 nengard joined #koha
13:04 JoshB joined #koha
13:08 paul_p joined #koha
13:10 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:12 pastebot Someone at pasted "diff --git a/koha-tmpl/intrane" (14 lines) at
13:13 Joubu Radius_CZ: ^
13:13 Joubu That should do the trick
13:14 Radius_CZ joined #koha
13:15 khall Joubu: we cannot enforce verification token uniqueness at the db level because it's part of the primary key which doesn't allow for null values
13:15 khall on bug 17494
13:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17494 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Needs Signoff , Koha generating duplicate self registration tokens
13:16 StarseekR joined #koha
13:20 StarseekR Hi! I'm playing with a brand new install of Koha, and have some issues in creating my shelving locations. Looking for some thoughts on what I'm doing wrong: LOC did not exist in Authorized values, so I created it, and added values to it. The dropdown-menu when registering items now lets me choose the description I put into LOC - NOT the values I created.
13:20 StarseekR (Sorry for wall of text! :D)
13:21 Joubu khall: why do we have a PK on this table actually? Does it make sense?
13:22 JesseM joined #koha
13:22 khall Joubu: basically to enforce only one patron modification per patron at a time. I think we could get away with no pk and just UNQIUE on borrowernumber and verfication_token independently, what do you think?
13:23 Joubu StarseekR: Do you mean that you can see the description of the authorised value you created, but not the authorised value's code?
13:24 tcohen joined #koha
13:24 Joubu khall: I am reading the code :)
13:25 khall thanks!
13:26 StarseekR Joubu: No, when creating the category LOC, I assigned it a description. This description is now popping up instead of the values - wait, I got screenshots.
13:28 StarseekR Joubu: So, this is what it looks like in the Administration:[…]t-X0lpV3FoOThOanc (pardon the Norwegian, I hope it makes sense anyways), and this is how it looks when I try to add an item and choose the shelving location for it:[…]t-TGxmc2R4QkVuS0U
13:29 tcohen hola #koha
13:33 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
13:33 Joubu khall: I really don't understand the PK, it does not make sense to me. So yes we could remove it
13:34 Joubu khall: What about pushing my patch first, then open a new bug report to remove the PK?
13:34 Joubu StarseekR: Where does come from the "Verdier for...." value?
13:34 khall Joubu: the pk was so that either the row was a self reg OR a patron mod to an existing patron, hence the multi-pk
13:35 rsantellan joined #koha
13:35 khall Joubu: would you be ok with my followup going along with your patch? We should also try to catch the issue in code if possible, don't you think? I'll file a followup report for the pk issue
13:35 StarseekR Joubu: It's the description for the LOC category.
13:36 Joubu khall: ok if you prefer, I don't have a strong opinion on it
13:36 Joubu StarseekR: Which version are you using?
13:36 khall cool, if you can sign it I'll find someone to qa
13:38 StarseekR Joubu:
13:40 Joubu StarseekR: that sounds familiar to me, but I do not find the bug report
13:40 Joubu cait: maybe?
13:40 wahanui maybe is a momentaneous error
13:46 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
13:47 Joubu StarseekR: sorry I don't find it, try and ping cait later. iirc she opened the bug report
13:47 barton joined #koha
13:48 StarseekR Joubu: Ok, will do - thanks!
13:48 Joubu StarseekR: you can also try to update to the latest version
13:50 StarseekR Joubu: Will try, it's a bit tricky how it's run here >.<
13:53 TGoat joined #koha
14:10 paul_p_ joined #koha
14:12 cait hm?
14:13 cait StarseekR: sorry, not sure i understand the problem
14:14 cait StarseekR: the behaviour looks correct to me I think - it shows the staff description in your pull down - that's correct, have you tried making the 2 values different?
14:15 Joubu cait: it's about the AV description which is not picked when something else has the same code
14:15 Joubu AV LOC with a patron category code using the same AV code as categorycode, or something
14:18 StarseekR You guys just lost me :) I have to run to a meeting, will try updating Koha and see what happens, might be back later in the week to check in again.
14:19 Joubu khall: I think you will have to provide tests for bug 17494
14:19 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17494 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Needs Signoff , Koha generating duplicate self registration tokens
14:19 Radius_CZ joined #koha
14:20 khall Joubu: yeah, good idea
14:23 talljoy joined #koha
14:26 paul_p joined #koha
14:27 LibraryClaire left #koha
14:27 jbeno joined #koha
14:32 magnuse anyone else having problems setting the date in the "Specify due date" box on the checkout screen when dateformat = iso?
14:32 cait sorry, might have misunderstood then
14:32 magnuse clicking in the calendar does nothing
14:33 magnuse it says "Specify due date (YYYY-MM-DD) :", but entering a YYYY-MM-DD date gives a js popup saying "Please enter a valid date (should match yyyy-mm-dd)"
14:34 cait huh
14:34 cait on current master?
14:34 Joubu magnuse: did you check the console?
14:35 magnuse Joubu: yeah, nothing interesting there
14:35 magnuse btw, this happened after upgrading to 16.05.05 last night
14:36 Joubu magnuse: confirmed, please open a bug report and assign it to me
14:37 magnuse will do!
14:37 Joubu heh, stupid c/p :-/
14:40 magnuse Joubu: bug 17524
14:40 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17524 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, ASSIGNED , Datepicker on checkout fails when dateformat = iso
14:41 magnuse Joubu: any hunches about a quick fix?
14:41 Joubu yes, 2 min ;)
14:43 Joubu magnuse: fixed
14:43 magnuse Joubu++
14:48 mtompset joined #koha
14:48 kidclamp accidental paste when adding myself to the bug magnuse
14:48 magnuse ah, i'll just obsolete it then :-)
14:48 mtompset @seen tcohen
14:48 huginn mtompset: tcohen was last seen in #koha 1 hour, 19 minutes, and 37 seconds ago: <tcohen> hola #koha
14:49 mtompset tcohen++ # got cygwin'd windows working for kohadevbox.
14:49 magnuse bug 17524 is an easy signoff if someone wants to beat me to it!
14:49 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17524 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Datepicker on checkout fails when dateformat = iso
14:50 * magnuse gotta tear down some shelves and wanders off
14:50 mtompset magnuse: Quick question.
14:50 mtompset kohadevbox... where are bug reports / suggestions made?
14:50 magnuse github
14:51 magnuse
14:51 magnuse mtompset ^
14:51 mtompset I'd like a tweak to the vagrant file, which would make it work without cygwin. :)
15:01 mario joined #koha
15:01 rsantellan one little question, where is the online db schema of koha?
15:02 rsantellan I can't find it on the wiki
15:03 eythian wahanui: schema
15:03 wahanui schema is probably tracked in git. or found at
15:04 rsantellan thank you!
15:07 mtompset also... you can grab it more specifically as of 16.05 thanks to rangi. :)
15:08 mtompset
15:08 mtompset and
15:08 mtompset
15:10 gaetan_B ashimema: Hi, could be that i'll have some interest in your work on ill soon ( is there somewhere i can look at it?
15:11 gaetan_B ah well, on the github link on the wiki probably...
15:16 gaetan_B ashimema: from what i see it doesn't integrate with iso8459 (which is what i am trying to achieve) can you confirm?
15:17 gaetan_B atheia: you might also know more about this?
15:19 atheia Hi gaetan_B, indeed, I'm probably the better person to talk to about that.
15:20 gaetan_B was this submitted on bugzilla? it looks like it would have been a pretty big patch
15:20 atheia gaetan_B, I'm not 100% on the nature of iso8459 so you may have to explain some more to me about it.
15:20 atheia No it has not yet been submitted :-(
15:21 gaetan_B i am not 100% sure either, it looks like a standard format to send ill requests
15:21 atheia We have a version in production with some customers but it was heavily tied to the British Library's ILL API.
15:21 gaetan_B a user from library A requests something from library B
15:21 atheia We were re-working that to provide a Koha module and then separate ILL backends.
15:21 gaetan_B library A gest a notice saying "that user requested that record" so that library A can create the record and handle the request
15:21 gaetan_B not sure about what library B gets
15:22 atheia That's where it's at at the moment, no patches yet, but a github repo, with a branch of up to date work (ill_base).
15:22 kchris joined #koha
15:23 atheia Wait — so is this to do with the workflow from for instance the OPAC?
15:23 gaetan_B do you know whether the British Library's ILL API make any use of iso 8459 or iso 18626?
15:23 atheia Where is the user when they make the request for an item from library B; on B's catalogue, or somewhere on A's system?
15:24 gaetan_B the use case for me is that there is a national service, with a collective catalog, you can login to this catalog and say "Hi, i am Bob, from library A, and i am requesting this item from library B", the libraries log into a backend of the central catalog
15:24 gaetan_B and see the requests that were made for the items they have
15:24 gaetan_B if they say "ok i'll send it"
15:25 gaetan_B then library A gets a message in the iso 8459 form
15:25 gaetan_B so to answer your question neither on A's or B's catalog, but on another system
15:25 gaetan_B what we'll have to handle here is the standardized iso 8459 response
15:27 atheia Right so it sounds like you need to have some feature in Koha that is "listening" for these iso 8459 queries, and to act on those.
15:27 gaetan_B yes
15:27 atheia That, certainly at present, falls outside of the ILL module's scope I'm afraid.
15:27 gaetan_B i was wondering if handling them had been a part of your work
15:27 gaetan_B i guess this answers my question then :)
15:27 atheia It's approach is very much driven from the local system's perspective.
15:28 atheia So as a user you can use the module to search remote endpoints and request an item there, which is then kept track of using the ILLmodule.
15:28 atheia There might be scope for reuse of scope but yeah, I'm afraid this woudl be different indeed :-)
15:28 gaetan_B did you make any use of yaz-illclient for your module?
15:28 atheia No I did not.
15:29 gaetan_B (i'm still trying to figure out exactly what it does, but it sounds like i *might* find it useful)
15:29 atheia To be clear, there are two parts to the work: a) the Koha side (providing a unified user interface, storing data in the database, etc), and b) backends which provide the actual functionality for searching endpoints and requesting items.
15:30 gaetan_B ok thanks, i guess we'll write something from scratch to handle these messages, and try to make it so it can be reused easily
15:30 atheia We currently only have a British Library backend, which uses its own special British Library API.
15:30 atheia Any further backends using different tools would need to be developed by those using them.
15:30 atheia Hope that clarifies things a bit?
15:31 atheia Yeah that sounds like a decent plan… sorry!
15:31 gaetan_B it definitely does, thanks a lot :)
15:31 CrispyBran joined #koha
15:41 mtompset bug 17524 is now signed off... what a doozy of a cut-and-paste problem.
15:41 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17524 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Datepicker on checkout fails when dateformat = iso
15:42 fridolin left #koha
15:43 laurence joined #koha
15:43 mtompset @seen Joubu
15:43 huginn mtompset: Joubu was last seen in #koha 1 hour and 0 seconds ago: <Joubu> magnuse: fixed
15:43 * mtompset grins.
15:43 mtompset @seen khall
15:43 huginn mtompset: khall was last seen in #koha 1 hour, 23 minutes, and 41 seconds ago: <khall> Joubu: yeah, good idea
15:43 Joubu mtompset: I'm here
15:44 mtompset So who might QA 17524? :)
15:44 Joubu I cannot, everyone else can
15:47 mtompset The QA team list from https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Roles_for_16.11?
15:47 mtompset @seen kidclamp
15:47 huginn mtompset: kidclamp was last seen in #koha 59 minutes and 7 seconds ago: <kidclamp> accidental paste when adding myself to the bug magnuse
15:47 mtompset Looks like this bug was hot an hour ago. ;)
15:48 kidclamp I can
15:48 mtompset Sweet. :)
15:48 mtompset It's nice when a simple patch that fixes a problem can get through quickly. :)
15:48 mtompset Poor ISO dateformat users.
15:52 kidclamp now you have to bug khall  to push it
15:52 kidclamp khall khall khall
15:53 khall what bug number?
15:53 kidclamp bug 17524
15:53 wahanui bug 17524 is, like, an easy signoff if someone wants to beat me to it
15:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17524 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Passed QA , Datepicker on checkout fails when dateformat = iso
15:56 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:07 rocio joined #koha
16:09 jbeno joined #koha
16:21 eythian @wunder jordaan amsterdam
16:21 huginn eythian: The current temperature in Ten Kateplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 15.7°C (5:13 PM CET on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 67%. Dew Point: 10.0°C. Pressure: 30.32 in 1027 hPa (Falling).
16:26 gaetan_B bye
16:41 talljoy joined #koha
16:45 JoshB left #koha
16:52 cait left #koha
16:59 sophie_m joined #koha
17:20 rsantellan joined #koha
17:20 rsantellan Hi, one question about a patron been debarred. Should it been seen on the ?
17:21 paul_p joined #koha
17:34 jbeno joined #koha
17:34 talljoy joined #koha
17:45 jbeno left #koha
18:12 laurence left #koha
18:14 tcohen hi
18:15 tcohen @wunder cordoba, argentina
18:15 huginn tcohen: The current temperature in Valle Escondido, Cordoba, Argentina, Córdoba, Argentina is 27.1°C (3:11 PM ART on October 31, 2016). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 37%. Dew Point: 11.0°C. Pressure: 29.71 in 1006 hPa (Falling).
18:30 kchris tcohen: Kohadevbox is up and running with bento/debian-8.4-i386
18:30 tcohen awesome :-D
18:30 kchris thanks for the help.
18:51 cdickinson_ joined #koha
19:22 mtompset tcohen: Did you see the issue I put on github?
19:22 tcohen mtompset: did u see my reply?
19:22 tcohen :-D
19:23 tcohen I didn't add that, because it requires Guest additions
19:23 tcohen doesn't it?
19:23 rangi morning
19:23 tcohen hi rangi
19:24 mtompset Hmm... I'll remove my guest addition in Virtual Box and see....
19:24 tcohen aren't you using the stock debian/jessie64 box?
19:25 tcohen I'm not against adding the guest additions to debian/jessie64
19:25 tcohen but someone needs to do it :-D
19:29 rsantellan joined #koha
19:35 jbeno joined #koha
19:35 mtompset I'm using whatever is there.
19:35 mtompset I did type vagrant plugin install vagrant-vbguest and vagrant-omnibus
19:36 * mtompset begins his chauffeur duty.
20:13 edveal joined #koha
20:19 JoshB joined #koha
20:19 JoshB left #koha
21:01 Radius_CZ joined #koha
21:07 LibraryClaire joined #koha
21:10 jbeno joined #koha
21:52 Francesca joined #koha
21:59 andreashm joined #koha
22:33 cait joined #koha
22:40 Francesca joined #koha
22:56 papa joined #koha
22:58 irma joined #koha
23:25 Radius_CZ left #koha
23:49 deb-CSPL joined #koha
23:49 Scott-CSPL joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary