IRC log for #koha, 2015-05-19

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:27 chrisvella joined #koha
00:34 JoshB joined #koha
01:25 tcohen joined #koha
01:28 tcohen hi
01:28 wahanui que tal, tcohen
01:29 tcohen hi eythian
01:30 tcohen @wunder cordoba, argentina
01:30 huginn tcohen: The current temperature in Bo Altos de San Martin - NW, Cordoba city, Cordoba City, Argentina is 21.1°C (10:30 PM ART on May 18, 2015). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 91%. Dew Point: 20.0°C. Pressure: 30.21 in 1023 hPa (Rising).
01:49 tcohen @seen eythian
01:49 huginn tcohen: eythian was last seen in #koha 3 hours, 27 minutes, and 7 seconds ago: <eythian> hi
01:55 eythian @seen eythian
01:55 huginn eythian: eythian was last seen in #koha 3 hours, 32 minutes, and 29 seconds ago: <eythian> hi
01:55 eythian that was a little while ago, I'm sure he'll be back soon.
01:59 tcohen eythian: great, just tell him i need to talk a bit
01:59 eythian sure thing
01:59 eythian hi tcohen!
01:59 tcohen hi :-D
01:59 tcohen can we make it?
02:00 eythian possibly. I got them passing all the lintian checks that I care about. Need to see if they install on wheezy next.
02:00 tcohen is there something I should do?
02:00 tcohen or something you expect me to do?
02:00 eythian no, not at all
02:00 eythian from here it's just testing that I can probably do fastest
02:00 tcohen i can spend some hours tomorrow morning
02:01 eythian testing is just making sure they install, not a big deal :)
02:01 tcohen i whished i had had the time to learn to use quilt last week, but it was not possible unfortunately
02:01 eythian it's really really easy, it turns out.
02:02 eythian (I thought it was hard until I used it for the first time)
02:02 tcohen i can test, the only concern I had was that HTML::Tidy wasn't being pulled by PDF::fromHTML
02:02 eythian ah yep
02:02 tcohen and also...
02:02 tcohen another library
02:02 eythian libhtml-tidy-perl | libxml-clean-perl
02:02 eythian my version has optional depends on it
02:03 tcohen ok, libhtml-tidy-perl was mandatory I think
02:03 tcohen it boomed
02:03 eythian lib/PDF/            die( "Please install HTML::Tidy (preferred) or XML::Clean first" );
02:03 eythian it needs one or the other
02:04 tcohen ok
02:05 eythian so in this case, it'll install it if you have neither installed.
02:05 tcohen that sounds perfect
02:07 wizzyrea hm, does the opac now explode if you try to log in with the db user? I suppose I should test master for this.
02:07 wizzyrea not that I particularly care, mind you
02:07 wizzyrea more of an academic interest.
02:08 eythian I haven't noticed it
02:08 eythian but I'm not sure when I last did it
02:09 tcohen wizzyrea: is not expected at least
02:10 wizzyrea for academics: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/lib/perl5/ line 2054, <DATA> line 647 < this is the error and I have looked no further than that.
02:11 wizzyrea (also it could be our thing so... meh)
02:31 dcook Gotta love that moment
02:33 dcook eythian: Grabbed my Anathema ticket :)
02:33 eythian nice!
02:33 eythian I should do that soon
02:34 dcook I just need to calculate if it was cheaper to do it in person than online :p
02:34 dcook Another person I know mentioned a post rock show in June too, so it looks like 2015 is the year of live music
02:35 dcook Well, in comparison to the last few years
02:35 dcook My undergraduate was a bit unparalleled. I think that's all I did on weekends..
03:04 tcohen joined #koha
03:05 dcook Hey wizzyrea. Are you around to answer an EDS question?
03:06 wizzyrea yeah, sup
03:06 dcook When you install a plugin, does it copy files into the main install or does it keep them in var?
03:07 wizzyrea /var/lib/koha
03:07 wahanui rumour has it /var/lib/koha is more likely
03:07 dcook That's what I thought
03:07 wizzyrea one folder per instance
03:07 * dcook is looking at an install where someone seems to have copied them into the main install
03:07 wizzyrea there are a couple of things you'd need to patch in there.
03:07 wizzyrea in the main install.
03:07 dcook Yeah, it looks like they've just copied everything over
03:07 dcook Like... everything
03:08 wizzyrea hm
03:08 wizzyrea that seems not right
03:08 dcook That's what I was hoping/not hoping you were going to say
03:09 eythian joined #koha
03:46 AmitG joined #koha
03:46 AmitG hi
03:46 AmitG gm
03:47 AmitG chris around?
03:52 eythian wahanui: developers is
03:52 wahanui ...but developers is <reply> the brains that make Koha grow and get better. Give them cookies. Lots of cookies. And possibly beer....
03:52 eythian wahanui: developers is also
03:52 wahanui okay, eythian.
03:52 wizzyrea lol
03:56 dcook I could so go for cookies and beer right now..
03:56 dcook Load!
03:56 dcook Is this the developers, developers, developers thing..
03:59 dcook Hehe
03:59 dcook I actually just heard about this on Friday
04:02 aleisha joined #koha
04:05 dcook Great... now all I can think is "developers, developers, developers"
04:09 eythian it's probably from spending too much time around cameras
04:09 * eythian blased it out with Sisters of Mercy
04:09 eythian *blasted
04:10 dcook All India Radio is doing the trick so far
04:10 dcook And fixing bugs
04:10 wahanui it has been said that fixing bugs is the best way to do that
04:10 dcook Well, not bugs
04:10 dcook Fixing mistakes
04:11 dcook Not always the same thing..
04:12 AmitG heya dcook
04:13 dcook yo
05:19 cait joined #koha
05:29 eythian hi cait
05:29 cait hi eythian
05:29 cait late for you?
05:29 eythian only 5:30
05:29 eythian early for you.
05:29 cait to be on irc at least :)
05:29 cait ah ... maybe
05:29 * magnuse waves
05:30 eythian Uploading to ubuntu (via ftp to
05:30 eythian Uploading libpdf-writer-perl_0.06-1~kohadev1.dsc
05:30 eythian ^ that may not be what I wanted to do
05:30 cait :) thx
05:32 magnuse kia ora cait and eythian
05:33 eythian cait: well, I'm still having trouble getting it into the repo
05:33 cait :(
05:35 eythian I've hit this problem in the past
05:35 eythian I cannot remember how to solve it
05:36 cait ah annoying
05:44 AmitG heya cait
05:44 cait hi AmitG
05:47 eythian oh
05:48 eythian the man page for reprepro explains the workarounds
05:48 eythian now just to figure out how to apply them
05:48 magnuse documentation++
05:51 eythian damn, though the easiest workaround doesn't work :<
05:52 eythian oh, but maybe I've found a better method
05:52 * eythian tries things
05:53 magnuse eythian++
05:54 eythian yay, that worked
05:56 magnuse woohoo!
05:56 mona joined #koha
05:56 eythian @later tell tcohen PDF::Writer is in the koha repo now. I haven't had a chance to try PDF::FromHTML yet
05:56 huginn eythian: The operation succeeded.
05:57 eythian getting that one took a surprisingly long time, and it was the easier one :/
05:57 mona I need to get a report in koha about "list of items with barcodes modified in a date range. please guide if you can." I am concerned with items modification not bibs.
05:57 mona I need to get a report in koha about "list of items with barcodes modified in a date range. please guide if you can." I am concerned with items modification not bibs.
05:58 mona can someone help me regarding reports in koha
05:58 cait hm waht did you try so far?
05:58 eythian sql reports library
05:58 wahanui rumour has it sql reports library is at[…]L_Reports_Library
05:58 eythian there might be things in there to get you started, mona
06:00 mona its not there, actually i am modifying my items by bulk modification tool , and now i want to get a list of barcodes with location, what i had modified in last 3 days
06:01 mona I need to get a report in koha about "list of items with barcodes modified in a date range."
06:01 cait schema?
06:01 wahanui schema is tracked in git. or found at
06:01 cait there are 2 ways i think to find out when an item was changed
06:01 cait but i think the poblem might be we can't limit to when a certain field has changed
06:01 cait so the change might just be a chcekout
06:02 cait you see, there is a timestamp on the items table http://schema.koha-community.o[…]tables/items.html
06:02 cait the other option would be if yo uhave your cataloguing logs turned on in system preferences - then you could try to use that
06:08 mona logs are on but how can i generate a report for item mobification
06:11 mona can you generate a report through sql
06:12 cait maybe something like htis
06:12 cait
06:12 laurence joined #koha
06:13 cait but better to run some tests - to see if the batch edits are listed etc.
06:17 mona no.
06:23 mona cait. thanks for assisting and guiding, actually it is showing item add but not the logs of modifications
06:24 mona i am modifying location through batch item modification tool
06:25 * eythian gives up on packaging this correctly for today
06:25 eythian will try again tomorrow perhaps
06:26 dcook wise
06:26 * dcook is giving up on "correct" today as well
06:34 p_vdk joined #koha
06:35 p_vdk left #koha
06:36 cait hm now she is gong
06:36 cait have to get read yfor work
06:37 dcook laters cait
06:37 cait gone... and get ready for...
06:37 cait so many typos, laters dcook
06:41 dcook Oh man... I haven't worked on master in so long that I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
06:44 reiveune joined #koha
06:44 magnuse dcook: you'll get the hang of it :-)
06:44 reiveune hello
06:44 wahanui what's up, reiveune
06:44 dcook I don't know. I don't have much time for Koha these days :(
06:44 magnuse :-(
06:45 dcook I have 16 minutes to make a admin UI for this OAI harvester. Don't think it's going to happen.
06:45 dcook I feel like we should have a better mechanism for editing tables sometimes...
06:55 magnuse 16 minutes is a looong time
06:55 dcook That's true :)
07:00 cait joined #koha
07:02 magnuse wb cait
07:06 Jul joined #koha
07:08 fridolin joined #koha
07:11 sophie_m joined #koha
07:12 Viktor joined #koha
07:13 codavid joined #koha
07:13 codavid left #koha
07:15 indradg joined #koha
07:16 wicope joined #koha
07:24 dcook So much for 16 minutes :p
07:26 dcook On the plus side, I don't think the UI will take too much longer..
07:28 paul_p joined #koha
07:29 magnuse dcook: just finish it now, and you will walk home a happy man ;-)
07:29 dcook haha maybe
07:30 dcook Except that I'm making dinner tonight, so I think I'll be an unhappy man when my wife is impatiently waiting for food ;)
07:33 magnuse lulz
07:34 magnuse pick up some takeaway on the way home
07:37 dcook Not a horrible idea :p
07:44 dcook Anywho, I'm off
07:45 dcook Oh, and I'm not in tomorrow
07:45 dcook See you all in a couple days!
07:50 ribasushi joined #koha
07:57 papa joined #koha
08:36 AmitG joined #koha
08:37 Viktor joined #koha
08:48 xarragon All the Schema DBIx stuff under 'Koha/Schema/Result', when is that updated/regenerated? If I make database schema changes I assume I have to edit/update that as well?
08:50 xarragon Or am I just expected to do the database upgrade script and then the Release Manager will apply it and run the Schema updater stuff as part of the release process?
08:51 magnuse xarragon:[…]_with_DBIx::Class
08:51 xarragon Also, who does the final merging into master, and is that when Schema updates happen?
08:51 xarragon magnuse: Oh, it was on that page. I looked at it earlier, sorry for missing it.
08:52 cait xarragon: 'final' things is always the RM :)
08:54 xarragon Right, now I see the stuff there that cait told me about the new atomic updates stuff.
08:55 xarragon Going back to the initial information page after you have actually have dug around in the code for some time always enlightens you.
09:08 magnuse :-)
09:53 Viktor joined #koha
10:26 papa joined #koha
10:34 papa joined #koha
10:40 Jul joined #koha
11:01 indradg hello #koha
11:03 Viktor joined #koha
11:21 khall joined #koha
11:47 meliss joined #koha
11:53 Jul joined #koha
12:11 tcohen joined #koha
12:12 tcohen morning #koha
12:16 magnuse kia ora tcohen
12:16 marcelr joined #koha
12:16 tcohen magnuse: you are alone
12:16 tcohen SO message on 7143
12:16 marcelr hi tcohen
12:16 marcelr you can push 7143
12:17 magnuse bug 7143
12:17 wahanui bug 7143 is ready for an easy signoff
12:17 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7143 trivial, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Passed QA , Bug for tracking changes to the about page
12:17 tcohen marcelr: was just about to
12:17 marcelr tcohen: could you also consider bug 14213
12:17 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14213 minor, P5 - low, ---,, Passed QA , Cataloging plugin in cloned field does not work
12:17 marcelr small but essential fix for cloning plugins in cataloging
12:17 * tcohen was following it too
12:18 marcelr cloning subfields was ok, cloning fields somehow was not..
12:18 magnuse tcohen: guess i was for 3.20. not that i got to do much good...
12:18 * magnuse had no idea processing a .koc file took so long...
12:19 tcohen marcelr: nice patch
12:19 marcelr :)
12:33 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:34 JoshB joined #koha
12:36 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 11607: Don't display all items in a single line <[…]3aab84813499833a5> / Bug 10947: Fix editing the default authority type <[…]b274b9beb7490ada7> / Bug 9892: [QA Follow-up] Typo and updated usage <[…]oha.git;a=commitd
12:36 mario joined #koha
12:38 edveal joined #koha
12:39 JoshB joined #koha
12:42 indradg joined #koha
12:49 tcohen c'mon marcelr, give me some more
12:49 tcohen hahah
12:49 marcelr you got one :)
12:53 carmen joined #koha
12:56 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 14200: GetNormalizedISBN failing to normalize valid ISBNs in some cases <[…]bc7d599638b3f4bf1> / Bug 14200: Regression tests <[…]b5325f0a4909f95be>
13:01 marcelr Joubu around? question on bug 14195
13:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14195 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , TestBuilder does not generate the good length for text fields
13:02 tajoli joined #koha
13:04 carmen_ joined #koha
13:07 tcohen hi Joubu
13:08 indradg joined #koha
13:09 talljoy joined #koha
13:16 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7380: Add tests for TT plugins <[…]3dc52cb1fe6560102> / Bug 7380: Rename filter to avoid confusion <[…]abad1472289387148> / Bug 7380: Refactor the patron search box header <[…]2d0b82c324a041348
13:19 tcohen git grep CanItemBeReserved
13:19 tcohen oops
13:37 tcohen1 joined #koha
13:44 mtompset joined #koha
13:45 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
13:45 mtompset tcohen, tcohen1: Did anyone actually recheck bug 12176?
13:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12176 minor, P5 - low, ---, bgkriegel, Patch doesn't apply , Remove HTML from
13:56 mtompset @seen Joubu
13:56 huginn mtompset: Joubu was last seen in #koha 1 day, 0 hours, 5 minutes, and 41 seconds ago: <Joubu> I meant the regression tests
13:56 mtompset Joubu: Are you around?
13:58 mtompset @later tell Joubu Could you look at Bug 10625 again? I addressed your concerns and it is signed off. :)
13:58 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
13:59 mtompset @seen kivilahtio
13:59 huginn mtompset: kivilahtio was last seen in #koha 4 days, 7 hours, 8 minutes, and 48 seconds ago: <kivilahtio> hi AmitG!
14:00 mtompset @later tell kivilahtio Could you look at bug 11020, perhaps rebase as required?
14:00 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
14:06 royokou joined #koha
14:13 carmen joined #koha
14:24 carmen joined #koha
14:29 reiveune bye
14:29 reiveune left #koha
14:31 Viktor joined #koha
14:33 tcohen mtompset: i didn't need to recheck, it didn't apply a while back, and no one took the job to rebase it
14:33 mtompset It doesn't apply again?
14:34 tcohen i didn't test it, it is marked 'Doesn't apply'
14:34 mtompset Oh, I probably left as doesnt apply because I was worried about potential regressions. :)
14:36 tcohen heh, then definitely out of my scope!
14:36 mtompset Now to track down an interface method of triggering, so that cait will Pass QA bug 14036. :)
14:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14036 major, P5 - low, ---, rolando.isidoro, Failed QA , "Date::Calc::Add_Delta_YM(): not a valid date" error when accessing subscription detail
14:40 p_vdk joined #koha
14:45 geek_cl joined #koha
14:47 mtompset Oh curses!
14:47 tcohen Jul: why does 13687 change the calculation is done? doesn't it have side-effects?
14:48 tcohen (i.e. behaviour change in other places the function is used)
14:52 Jul tcohen, Not the good Jul, it's jajm concerned :)
14:53 tcohen ah, yes
14:53 tcohen i tend to forget, sorry :-D
14:56 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 10299: authority plugin - authority field are reversed <[…]a3e2cf0e65fc20385> / Bug 5338: DBRev <[…]7b5b3f4285f0e0f43> / Bug 5338: Add the "SER" report group for all languages. <[…];a=commitdiff;h=c
14:56 BigRig_ joined #koha
14:56 mtompset Silly people, have unique names which aren't confusing. :P
14:59 jajm tcohen, i don't think the behaviour is changed, it is just written differently
15:02 tcohen jajm: you are adding several lines of code to CanItemBeReserved, and not removing any line
15:02 * mtompset puts on chauffeur hat.
15:03 jajm tcohen, lines are removed in reserve/ and opac/
15:04 * tcohen now saw the code
15:08 tcohen jajm: thanks
15:10 Jul joined #koha
15:13 * tcohen misses pastis
15:15 tcohen cait: around?
15:16 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 13687: Move hold policy check into CanItemBeReserved <[…]d74f530de2e909d37>
15:49 pastebot "royokou" at pasted "changing fields on update" (7 lines) at
15:53 bgkriegel joined #koha
16:01 codavid joined #koha
16:02 codavid left #koha
16:17 laurence left #koha
16:22 indradg joined #koha
16:28 wicope joined #koha
16:45 rocio joined #koha
16:45 hanthana joined #koha
16:52 edveal joined #koha
16:58 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 5338: (QA followup) update the tests for the new reports <[…]1bb4f238a4617c99c>
17:02 cait left #koha
17:06 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:06 cma joined #koha
17:44 cait joined #koha
17:48 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:55 geek_cl joined #koha
18:04 geek_cl joined #koha
18:06 nengard joined #koha
18:06 nengard left #koha
18:06 geek_cl joined #koha
18:08 mtompset @later tell cait I discovered a kaboom not covered by the bugfix in bug 14036. Curious as to how we should proceed. I'd like to get that out of Failed QA.
18:08 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
18:16 cait mtompset: running out of time this week, but i will try to work my way to it - if noone beats me
18:17 mtompset Fair enough :)
19:04 hankbank joined #koha
19:17 hankbank joined #koha
19:38 JoshB joined #koha
19:45 cdickinson joined #koha
19:50 meliss joined #koha
20:02 indradg @later tell Joubu have added the regression tests to t/db_dependent/Letters.t for bug 14206 (or what I think it should be, first time doing this so may be in error)
20:02 huginn indradg: The operation succeeded.
20:07 Dyrcona joined #koha
20:15 Viktor joined #koha
20:29 Mex joined #koha
20:29 Mex Hello,
20:30 Mex Excuseme, how can  search by collection in koha?
20:32 Mex hola
20:32 wahanui hey, Mex
20:41 Mex hola
20:41 wahanui bidet, Mex
20:41 Mex Hola
20:41 wahanui salut, Mex
20:41 Mex Eres un bot wahani
20:57 cait si, es un bot
20:57 Mex hola cait
20:57 cait hola Mex
20:57 Mex Disculpa
20:57 Mex puedes guiarme
20:57 Mex jejejejeeeje
20:58 cait my spanish is not very good
20:58 cait i only understand a little
20:59 cait Is someone around for the release meeting?
21:02 barton cait, I was planning on attending ...
21:02 cait so we are 2 at least then ;)
21:02 Mex ok
21:03 barton I can see if any other bws folk are coming...
21:03 Mex how can seaerch by colletion in koha?
21:03 cait thx
21:03 cait Mex: using the advanced search?
21:04 Mex no, using the basic search
21:04 cait Mex: look at the AdvancedSearchTypes system prefrence to activate the collection search on the advance search
21:04 cait hm i think ccode
21:04 Mex i have a  authorised value ccode
21:05 cait Mex: http://manual.koha-community.o[…]earchindexes.html
21:05 irma_mobile joined #koha
21:05 cait or better: http://manual.koha-community.o[…]earchindexes.html
21:05 cait Mex: ccode: should work
21:06 cait you will need to search by the code
21:06 cait irma_mobile: around for the meeting?
21:06 Mex yes
21:07 Mex the table authorided
21:07 Mex i have the code CCODE
21:08 cait barton: still around?
21:08 barton cait, I pinged those in #bywater, but no one else seems to be biting.
21:08 barton yes.
21:08 cait barton: we can still ohld it... and have minutes
21:08 cait i got some notes from tcohen
21:08 barton ok... smallest #koha meeting EVAR! :-)
21:09 rangi morning
21:09 barton morning rangi!
21:09 BobB cait I'm here, but still waking up
21:09 cait morning rangi
21:09 cait ok
21:09 cait let's start
21:10 cait #startmeeting Dev IRC Meeting - 19 May 2015
21:10 huginn Meeting started Tue May 19 21:10:03 2015 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
21:10 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:10 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Dev IRC Meeting - 19 May 2015)
21:10 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'dev_irc_meeting___19_may_2015'
21:10 cait #topic Introductions
21:10 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
21:10 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Dev IRC Meeting - 19 May 2015)
21:10 cait please introduce yourself with #info
21:10 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ
21:10 barton #info barton, bws, louisville, ky, us
21:10 BobB #info Bob Birchall, Calyx Australia
21:10 rangi #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst
21:10 irma #info CALYX Sydney
21:11 irma #info Irma Birchall CALYX Sydney
21:11 cait #link[…]eting_19_May_2015
21:12 irma morning all
21:12 cait morning irma :)
21:12 barton morning irma :-)
21:13 cait ok :) moving on
21:13 cait today we have one major topic only :)
21:13 cait #topic 3.20 Release
21:13 Topic for #koha is now 3.20 Release (Meeting topic: Dev IRC Meeting - 19 May 2015)
21:13 cait tcohen gives his apologies
21:13 cait i have some notes from him tho
21:14 cait We are still looking to get the dependencies on bug 8007 fixed
21:14 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8007 new feature, P5 - low, ---, matthias.meusburger, Pushed to Master , Discharge management
21:14 cait eythian++ for his work on it
21:14 cait if someone can help i think that would be nice - right now - as i understand it - PDF::FromHTML is the missing piece
21:15 cait we also got a sip bug I'd love to see some more sign offs/qa on - sadly i had no luck testing it yesterday
21:15 cait bug 14151
21:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14151 critical, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , SIP2 Checkouts fail in Koha 3.18
21:15 rangi thats only for 3.18 tho, so not to do with the 3.20 release
21:16 cait yep
21:16 cait thx rangi
21:16 wizzyrea #info Liz Rea, Catalyst
21:16 cait we'd also like someone to test the packages and see if they install correctly - especially if the new is  put in the right spot
21:16 rangi re the dependencies, tcohen has said he cant release until that is fixed
21:16 rangi so that is the highest priority
21:17 Mex OK
21:17 Mex cait
21:17 cait #info Bug 8007's dependencies need to be fixed prior to release - help out if you can in helping to get those packaged
21:17 cait #info for 3.18 there is bug 14151 that needs more testing and QA
21:18 cait #info Testing packaging, especially is in the right spot, prior to release appreciated
21:18 cait that's my notes - is someone aware of other things that need fixing=
21:18 cait ?
21:18 cait well... bad enough to block release things :
21:19 barton I have nothing to add.
21:19 rangi nope, just more general testing
21:20 wizzyrea nothing in the blocker list, some criticals there
21:20 cait wizzyrea: something specific?
21:20 wizzyrea nope, nothing that anyone has considered important enough to get a patch in for
21:21 cait ok
21:22 cait I think we are aiming for something like a 3 week cycle for the dev meetings - but i will leave t to tcohen to set the date for th enext one
21:22 cait #topic Set time of next meeting
21:22 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Dev IRC Meeting - 19 May 2015)
21:22 cait #action tcohen to set date and time of next meeting
21:22 cait everyone ok with closing?
21:22 BobB thanks cait, short and sweet today
21:23 cait the good thing about 1 topic meetings i guess :)
21:23 rangi yep
21:23 BobB :)
21:23 cait #endmeeting
21:23 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the IRC home of Koha | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ |  Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is
21:23 huginn Meeting ended Tue May 19 21:23:25 2015 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
21:23 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-05-19-21.10.html
21:23 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]5-05-19-21.10.txt
21:23 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]19-21.10.log.html
21:23 BobB ok, off to breakfast then
21:23 cait thx for attending :)
21:33 indradg joined #koha
21:34 mtompset *sigh* Missed it.
21:36 mtompset If I wanted to set up a server that does all the authentication methods Koha currently supports, could anyone point me at documentation to do so?
21:37 * indradg fell asleep and missed the meet
21:39 Mex Hello!
21:39 Mex How I can make a search by type of collection?
21:40 Mex no limited, a search basic.
21:40 wizzyrea if you go to your systempreferences
21:40 wizzyrea and search for AdvancedSearchTypes
21:40 wahanui joined #koha
21:41 wizzyrea you can make that preference read like this ccode|itemtypes
21:41 wizzyrea then you will see ccodes as a tab on your advanced search page
21:42 Mex yes, return empty
21:43 Mex I also want to place it in the basic search
21:43 JoshB joined #koha
21:47 indradg joined #koha
21:50 Mex hello
21:50 wahanui privet, Mex
21:50 Mex wizzyea
21:51 Mex wizzyrea
21:51 wahanui hmmm... wizzyrea is silly
21:51 wizzyrea Mex: I haven't ever done that - have you actually defined ccodes and given some biblios those ccodes?
21:51 wizzyrea biblios/items
21:54 Mex yes
21:54 Mex i have
22:06 Mex Not can
22:08 eythian hi
22:20 alvet joined #koha
22:25 Mex joined #koha
22:26 Mex hi
22:33 alvet_ joined #koha
22:40 papa joined #koha
23:01 cbrannon joined #koha
23:35 cait left #koha
23:49 rocio left #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary