IRC log for #koha, 2014-11-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 mtj hi cait,eythian,  ill have a look at bug 8866 later
00:05 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8866 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, In Discussion , Plack - remove unneeded dbh->disconnects OMNIBUS
00:05 mtj i cant remember much about it either :/
00:05 cait thx!
00:06 mtj ...from memory it was something mentioned on #koha (probably on the same day as the bug)
00:06 mtj i'll add more info, or close it
00:12 tcohen is it true that we need to remove those?
00:19 mtj hiya tcohen
00:19 mtj i took a little look in the #koha logs, i think my bug was logged after a convo on  2012-09-16
00:20 mtj[…]a;date=2012-09-16
00:20 tcohen usually, one configures the ORM to take care of the DB connexion pool
00:20 tcohen but shouldn't we have different ways of dealing with db connexions for persistent and non-persistent environments?
00:21 * tcohen talks knowing only about jboss
00:21 mtj a related bug 8379
00:21 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8379 critical, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, CLOSED FIXED, Encoding problem under Plack
00:24 mtj dobrica says in that bug ''don't close the DBH handler, because under plack this cause a lot of problem and in CGI mode, closing the dbh handler is useless'
00:26 eythian yes
00:26 tcohen mtj: thanks, I'll take a look
00:26 eythian if you close it in plack, then you have no handle
00:26 mtj looks like those '->disconnects' are all gone now - so problem looks fixed
00:27 * tcohen wonders what is the "desired" dbic configuration
00:28 mtj sorry about the crappy bug report, folks
00:31 eythian mtj now must wear the bad bug report hat until it gets passed along to the next person.
00:31 dcook hehe
00:32 * mtj sulks in teh corner
00:32 eythian sulking with the hat though
00:33 cait heh
00:33 wizzyrea wow.
00:34 wizzyrea http://preaprez.files.wordpres[…]nce-cap.jpg?w=600
00:34 eythian mtj wearing a suit, never thought I'd see the day.
00:34 wizzyrea extra punishment.
00:34 wizzyrea j/k <3 mtj
00:37 mtj wizzyrea,[…]j8/s400/devo_.jpg
00:38 wizzyrea haha even better :)
00:38 wizzyrea mtj
00:39 wizzyrea fun fact, Mark Mothersbaugh has done the scores for heaps of kids movies.
00:40 wizzyrea well heaps, at least 3 that I know of.
00:43 mtj awesome link wiz
00:44 wizzyrea ^.^
00:46 * mtj goes back to the corner
00:46 wizzyrea oh gods I've gone down the rabbit hole.
00:47 wizzyrea quick someone get me a preschooler
00:47 qu-bit joined #koha
00:47 eythian “This plan is so simple, a child of five could understand it. Run out and fetch a child of five to explain it to me."
00:48 wizzyrea hehe
00:49 dcook heh
00:58 cait left #koha
01:06 kathryn joined #koha
01:25 mtj dcook: sweet jesus, i've had to resort to xslt transforms to fix my xml file
01:27 mtj the thing that caught me out was having repeating record fields
01:27 dcook Repeating record fields?
01:28 dcook I've just been working on a XSLT for importing records via OAI. A bit frustrating but overall pretty satisfying :).
01:30 mtj repeating like...
01:30 mtj <rec>
01:30 mtj <title>abc</title>
01:30 mtj <auth>aaa</auth>
01:30 mtj <auth>bbb</auth>
01:30 mtj </rec>
01:31 mtj or repeated  subject or notes fields
01:31 dcook You figured it out in the end?
01:32 dcook I assume using for-each or templates?
01:32 wizzyrea owen's blog?
01:32 wahanui i guess owen's blog is
01:32 kathryn joined #koha
01:32 eythian wahanui: kathryn
01:32 wahanui kathryn is, like, on the left of https://lh4.googleusercontent.[…]s720/ROSS9901.JPG
01:34 dcook Hmm, tempted to play with Koha::Cache...
01:35 dcook eythian: any advice?
01:35 dcook I'm storing a xslt filename and a frameworkcode on a server by server basis
01:35 eythian dcook: sure. It should be well documented, and if not, that's a bug.
01:36 dcook ?
01:36 eythian Koha::Cache
01:36 wahanui Koha::Cache is, like, more invalidation-friendly
01:36 dcook Ahhh
01:36 dcook :p
01:36 dcook It does look pretty good at a glance
01:36 eythian I assume this is what you're talking about?
01:37 kathryn thanks again for that, eythian...
01:37 eythian yw
01:37 dcook Where did that photo come from again?
01:37 * dcook recalls a story behind it...
01:38 dcook eythian: Yeah, at the moment I'm just caching a xslt and frameworkcode on a server by server basis using an ID as the key. I figure it might be a better idea to use Koha::Cache though..
01:38 eythian dcook: kathryn will explain it
01:38 eythian dcook: it probably would be
01:39 kathryn dcook hiya :) That's what happens when you go on work trips with rangi . one minute you're eating dinner, nek minnit...
01:40 kathryn it's also how things roll sometimes at Lianza - NZ libraries conf...
01:40 wizzyrea this year there was a person in spear fishing getup at the conference dinner.
01:40 dcook kathryn: hey :). I still wonder about the context of course :p
01:41 dcook eythian: Whelp, I'll give it a shot and see how I go.
01:41 mtj dcook:  yeah i used a template example
01:41 mtj ... from here ->[…]e-into-single-nod
01:41 dcook mtj: Interesting...
01:41 wahanui somebody said interesting was sometimes good and sometimes bad
01:42 dcook Why would you want to concatenate repeated fields? :S
01:43 kathryn dcook: ummm...costume competition at the conference dinner (I don't recall if entering was my idea or not. I am still surprised that we agreed it was a good idea at the time...)
01:43 dcook kathryn: So where did the costumes come from?
01:43 dcook mtj: Or are you referring just to selecting the nodes you wanted using a template?
01:44 kathryn dcook : oh that bit was planned. I hired the shirts/hats and rangi had a couple of hobby horses it so happens
01:44 dcook hehe
01:44 dcook As you do
01:44 kathryn kids :)
01:44 dcook Ahh, that'll do it
01:45 dcook lianza seems much more interesting than conferences I've been to in the past :p
01:45 mtj dcook:  why? i have a script that converts the xml to csv
01:46 kmlussier left #koha
01:46 mtj ...i then use on that file
01:46 tcohen is that rangi?
01:47 mtj csvtomarc expects repeated fields to be merged, with a seperator char
01:47 kmlussier joined #koha
01:49 dcook mtj: Of course, you could just use the XSLT to convert your XML into MARCXML :p
01:49 dcook But glad you got it working in any case
01:50 mtj do you have a xslt example of that dcook? i would be very interested ^
01:51 dcook What sort of XML do you have?
01:51 dcook There's lots of examples of ___2MARCXML but they all depend on what the input is
01:52 mtj i have a db_textwork xml file
01:52 dcook Mmm, it's been years since I saw one of those
01:53 mtj yeah, me too
01:53 dcook I wonder if there is an existing XSLT for that...
01:53 wizzyrea mtj I'm surprised there's nothing for dbtext in the migration toolkit
01:53 dcook Yeah
01:53 dcook Although if I recall correctly, I don't know if you could rely on it
01:53 mtj i looked, couldnt find anything
01:53 dcook Since you can make a lot of custom fields with dbtextworks
01:56 tcohen migration toolbox?
01:56 wahanui migration toolbox is
01:56 dcook Here's an example of DSpace's DIM to MARCXML:[…]IM2MARC21slim.xsl
01:56 dcook Not that I love DSpace's "to MARCXML" XSLTs
01:57 dcook But there's really not much too it. My concern is usually with the leader and the 008.
01:57 dcook (For instance, in this record they don't even have a 008)
01:57 dcook s/record/XSLT/
01:59 eythian dbtextworks does XML? I've never seen that
01:59 dcook Yep. They have their own tagged format.
01:59 dcook People usually export as CSV though
02:00 wizzyrea ^ probably explains why there's nothing dealing with that in the migration toolkit.
02:00 eythian I've only had their terribad CSV before.
02:00 dcook hehe
02:00 eythian been meaning to write a parser for their .dmp files
02:00 dcook I recall migrating my dbtestworks db to marc... I want to say I did a CSV to MARC using MarcEdit
02:01 dcook No... maybe I didn't
02:01 dcook I think they already had a stylesheet
02:01 dcook And I just had to customize it a bit to include our custom fields
02:01 dcook This was actually in 2011. I don't know why my memory of it isn't better.
02:02 mtj thanks for the dspace link dcook
02:02 dcook yw
02:02 dcook Ah, my bad about the tagged format. That was a different thing.
02:02 dcook[…]v9UsersManual.pdf
02:02 dcook page 110
02:03 mtj fwiw, inmagic do have some tool to dump to marc,  but its extra payware
02:03 * dcook gives a thumbs down
02:04 dcook Yeah, we were going to be charged around $2000 for about 100 records I think
02:04 dcook It was ridiculous
02:04 mtj so, safe to assume most users dont have that fcking tool
02:05 dcook Hmm page 125 for exporting..
02:06 * dcook used the manual to run someone through an export in 2012
02:07 dcook I'm fairly sure that I exported as CSV and then used MarcEdit to transform it to Marc...
02:08 dcook If you do use MarcEdit,  you can also pilfer it's XSLTs
02:09 tcohen eythian: C4/
02:10 dcook mtj: MarcEdit 5.0\xslt
02:10 dcook heaps and heaps there
02:10 eythian tcohen: are you swearing at me?
02:10 dcook lol
02:11 BobB joined #koha
02:11 * tcohen headed to google translate: no eythian
02:11 chrisvel1a94 joined #koha
02:12 tcohen eythian: that's a good place to use Koha::Cache
02:12 eythian $record->append_fields(@fields);
02:13 eythian I don't see how...
02:14 tcohen eythian: sorry, I was on the wrong branch (11944), it was line 2556
02:14 tcohen nevermind
02:14 eythian # cache inverted MARC field map
02:14 eythian our $inverted_field_map;
02:14 eythian yes
02:14 eythian that would be a good thing to cache
02:15 eythian I always wonder what happens to all the children but one when that happens.
02:17 dcook Hmmm...Koha::Cache ain't happy..
02:18 eythian tcohen: bug 12234 would be an easy one to go to master when you're next doing that sort of thing
02:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12234 blocker, P3, ---, robin, Passed QA , Package dependency updates for master
02:18 eythian dcook: how come?
02:18 dcook I think it's that same problem I had a while back with permissions :S
02:19 dcook I think it's because I have different instances run by different users on this server
02:19 dcook And my dev user doesn't have access to write to the file written by a different Koha user
02:20 eythian ah
02:20 eythian you should set up memcached
02:20 dcook I think the boss set it up for some other instances, but I've never played with it myself :S
02:22 eythian it's très easy
02:22 tcohen thanks eythian
02:22 eythian np
02:24 dcook Hmm, doesn't look like it's even running
02:24 kmlussier joined #koha
02:24 eythian basically it's just install it and have it running, and then config it in koha-conf
02:25 dcook That's how it seems on Debian-based systems
02:25 tcohen dcook: you can set a different MEMCACHE_NAMESPACE for the CLI
02:25 dcook Everything seems harder with OpenSuse :p
02:25 tcohen (i.e. for the tests)
02:25 dcook tcohen: At the moment it's using FastMmap apparently
02:25 dcook Although yeah... I see that the namespace should be configurable and it's just using "koha" by default
02:25 tcohen if you use a different namespace, like "unit_tests"
02:26 dcook $self->{'namespace'} ||= $ENV{MEMCACHED_NAMESPACE} || 'koha';
02:26 tcohen it seems to create a different file
02:26 dcook There we are
02:26 tcohen exactly
02:26 dcook Hmm isn't ENV set by apache?
02:26 dcook Would that even be set when using the CLI? :S
02:27 tcohen dcook: yes
02:27 tcohen the thing is that your apache runs with some user... different than yours
02:27 tcohen that's why you have problems with the cache file permissions
02:27 tcohen so, different cache file?
02:27 dcook Totes
02:27 tcohen eythian: 11998
02:28 * tcohen recalls that's why he's up so late, to talk about it
02:28 tcohen :-D
02:28 eythian <-- /me grumbles at people making test cases that fail without a database
02:28 * eythian looks at 11998
02:28 eythian oh, that one
02:28 wahanui i heard that one was down more often than up
02:32 eythian tcohen: I'm not totally sure how to resolve it. I presumed that it was caused by C4::Context using Koha::Cache which uses C4::Context which uses Koha::Cache which uses ...
02:32 eythian but that's just a guess.
02:33 tcohen I removed the use of C4::Log and problem solved (on my box, might be wrong too :-P)
02:33 eythian tcohen: I don't understand that
02:33 eythian well, why it'd make a difference
02:34 tcohen because C4:Log depends on Context?
02:35 tcohen i'm not sure, I'll retest tomorrow
02:35 eythian but I'm not touching C4::Log
02:35 tcohen one of the patches introduces logaction() calls
02:35 eythian ahh
02:36 eythian yeah
02:36 eythian I just found it
02:38 eythian tcohen: I don't know how to fix it
02:39 eythian if you remove the logaction, then you lose the logging
02:39 dcook tcohen: So the web app will be setting $ENV{MEMCACHED_NAMESPACE} with the value from the koha-instance.conf
02:39 dcook But it won't be set for CLI, right?
02:39 tcohen it will default to koha, if that's what you ask
02:40 eythian tcohen: the best option is to make Koha::SystemPreferences, I guess.
02:40 eythian but that's a bit more work than I have time for in the short term
02:41 * tcohen likes the idea of a short term bugfix
02:41 eythian we could make a static logger that we use instead of C4::Log that doesn't use C4::Context directly
02:41 eythian so, it's just a copy-paste of C4::Log::logaction but you pass in the dbh and the userenv
02:42 eythian that's probably the simplest without losing functionality
02:42 tcohen eythian: for now, we use set_preference by calling /svc/config/systempreferences
02:42 tcohen which actually logs
02:43 eythian but does it interact with the cache properly?
02:43 tcohen it just calls C4::Context->set_preference
02:43 eythian ah, that's OK
02:43 eythian it shouldn't be logging itself though
02:43 eythian that's totally the wrong place to do it.
02:44 tcohen definitely!
02:44 tcohen it should be done in Koha::SystemPreferences :-D
02:44 eythian yes :)
02:44 eythian but a static logger would be easy to write
02:46 tcohen heh
02:47 tcohen quick bugfix, quick bugfix
02:48 eythian tcohen: I'll trade you, if you can quick fix bug 13230 so I can build master, I'll patch this ;)
02:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13230 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, NEW , Bug 12995 causes test case failures
02:48 tcohen heh
02:49 tcohen is the canonical solution allowed?
02:53 eythian what's that? It's probably best not to move t/Biblio.t to db_dependent :)
02:55 tcohen git rm t/Biblio.t :-P
02:55 eythian that'll do it :)
02:56 dcook hehe
02:56 dcook tcohen: So in the case of the CLI... how would you go about providing a namespace? :S
02:57 dcook Can't hard-code one in... guess a person could add a flag to the cronjob
02:57 dcook But that seems strange
03:04 dcook Hmm, guess there probably isn't an easy way to use Koha::Cache for a CLI script that will be run regularly
03:04 dcook And can't be shared between different Koha instances
03:06 tcohen eythian: I assume we have a deal, right?
03:06 eythian tcohen: I'm half way through my end right now :)
03:07 tcohen heh
03:09 tcohen night everyone
03:10 eythian later tcohen
03:11 dcook night tcohen
03:11 dcook Hmm, maybe my homespun cache isn't necessary either
03:11 dcook I notice maybe a fraction of fraction of a second speed improvement
03:12 eythian don't go caching stuff unless you're sure it's going to be an issue
03:12 dcook I would think it would be an issue but it doesn't seem to be :S
03:12 dcook One cronjob downloads all the required records
03:12 eythian[…]timization#Quotes
03:13 dcook The other cronjob goes through the queue, transforms them, and adds/updates them in Koha
03:13 dcook But each record in the queue needs to look up its parent repository to know which XSLT and framework code to use
03:13 tcohen you mean each batch?
03:13 dcook I would think it'd make sense to cache the XSLT filepath and frameworkcode as you might have thousands of records using the same one, so you'd save yourself thousands of queries :S
03:14 eythian it might be the overhead is so low relative to other things that it doesn't really matter.
03:14 dcook eythian: That's what I'm thinking
03:14 dcook I'm going to try it with a higher load..
03:14 tcohen dcook: you should cache the XSLT!
03:14 * tcohen goes to sleep
03:14 dcook tcohen: Marcel's XSLT handler caches the actual object. This just caches the filepath so I avoid the lookup.
03:15 eythian I would suggest not caching
03:15 eythian only cache when NYTProf tells you you need to
03:16 eythian get it doing the right thing first
03:16 dcook NYTProf tellins when you need to?
03:16 dcook tells*
03:16 eythian well, it's a profiler
03:16 dcook I suppose if it was telling you most of your time is spent on db calls...
03:16 eythian yeah
03:16 dcook Although it probably will be the most time anyway
03:16 eythian > Sponsored-by: The will to procrastinate
03:17 eythian (from a patch from tcohen)
03:17 dcook Hehe. Well, I have the time to devote to this now :p
03:17 dcook Ooo that does sound familiar
03:17 eythian dcook: from that wikipedia page:
03:17 eythian "The First Rule of Program Optimization: Don't do it. The Second Rule of Program Optimization (for experts only!): Don't do it yet." — Michael A. Jackson
03:17 dcook hehe
03:18 rangi eythian did you see the signoffs on that one?
03:18 dcook You know... I think this is the project where I first started using NYTProf...
03:19 eythian rangi: on which one?
03:19 rangi the will to procrastinate one
03:19 rangi im pretty sure thats the one katrin and I added to
03:20 eythian naw, it's bug 13230
03:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13230 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Needs Signoff , Bug 12995 causes test case failures
03:20 rangi ahh
03:20 rangi this one
03:20 wahanui this one is cool as long as someone *wants* acknowledgement
03:21 rangi[…]g.cgi?id=12753#c4
03:21 huginn Bug 12753: trivial, P5 - low, ---, chris, Pushed to Master , Warnings in t/SIP_Sip.t could be tested
03:21 eythian > fatal: could not open '.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG': Hulpbron is tijdelijk onbeschikbaar
03:21 eythian that is a concerning message from a git commit
03:22 eythian (resource currently unavailable)
03:22 rangi hmm yeah
03:22 dcook The cached version got through 7500 records about 4 seconds faster (1 min 31 seconds versus 1 min 35 seconds)
03:22 dcook Probably don't need to cache it...
03:22 eythian oh, worked the second time, may have been NFS things
03:22 dcook That 4 seconds could be due to something totally unrelated to the caching even..
03:22 eythian dcook: looks like it :)
03:23 dcook Thanks for the good advice :)
03:23 dcook Although...
03:23 wahanui rumour has it although is mine 2.3.2 or 2.3.3
03:23 dcook That's jsut for the transformation... not the addition to the db
03:24 eythian just make it work, worry about caching later
03:24 eythian especially if it's a thing that doesn't happen very much
03:24 dcook yeah, I'll comment out the caching code, and just make it work
03:24 dcook It's frequency will be... unknown
03:24 eythian heh
03:24 dcook But probably not that frequent, true
03:24 dcook Depends on the OAI servers
03:25 eythian if you feel it's taking too long, then throw the profiler at it and see what it says.
03:25 dcook Good idea
03:25 dcook Honestly, it seems like it's performing way better than it did in the past
03:25 dcook Might be separating it out into two different cronjobs makes all the difference
03:26 dcook All right. I should grab some lunch...
03:26 dcook Good evening if I'm not back before people leave work :p
03:27 eythian heh have good lunch
03:53 eythian new master packages uploading
04:36 * mtompset is running a fresh git install to recheck the wiki install instructions. :)
04:37 dcook mtompset++
04:37 mtompset Thanks, dcook. It's also to see how it fairs on 14.04 LTS. :)
04:39 dcook :D
04:39 dcook That's what I'm running on my laptop at home now :)
04:39 dcook Not that I'm planning to install Koha... but yay!
04:39 dcook One of these days I'll probably switch the desktop to 14.04 instead of Debian 7 as well..
04:40 dcook I can't remember why I was planning to though...
04:40 dcook Not just Plex...
04:40 dcook Also, wth, Groupon?
04:40 mtompset out of curiosity. Does anyone know how to tell if mpm-itk is properly set up?
04:40 dcook
04:40 dcook mtompset: no clue :/
04:43 mtompset okay. I'm taking a bunny trail to set up dh-make. :)
04:58 kathryn joined #koha
05:34 mtompset eythian++ # you found the bug I just encountered while trying to do a fresh install. :)
05:34 mtompset bug 12995 last comment.
05:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12995 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Pushed to Master , script stops on corrupted record
05:35 mtompset eythian: What do you think the best was to fix it is? Move the test? add a condition for !$biblionumber to the test?
05:35 mtompset ^was^way^
05:36 mtompset Do you have a bug report for it yet?
05:36 eythian mtompset: yep, bug 13230
05:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13230 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Signed Off , Bug 12995 causes test case failures
05:54 mtompset I signed it off as well. Solved my 'make test'problems nicely. :)
05:55 kathryn joined #koha
06:01 cait joined #koha
06:19 mtompset Hmmm... it seems that Ubuntu 14.04 or us have corrected the mpm-itk installation issue, but all the other things in the troubleshooting section still apply.
06:41 mtompset But generally smooth otherwise. :)
06:41 mtompset Have a great day, #koha.
06:50 * cait waves
07:08 magnuse joined #koha
07:12 * magnuse waves
07:30 bigbrovar joined #koha
07:34 mveron joined #koha
07:39 mveron Good daytime #koha
07:47 bigbrovar Hello guys.. am getting this error when I try to index koha with koha-rebuild-zebra -u -f -v instance  am running koha 3.16.04 using debian packages on debian 7 (64)
07:52 magnuse bigbrovar: what does the -u option do?
07:52 magnuse ah "Runs the process as USMARC rather than the default of MARCXML."
07:52 magnuse that should not be relevant, then
07:52 magnuse looks like a permission issue, though
07:52 rangi probably don't want to do that, but yeah not relevant
07:53 bigbrovar magnuse: yeah it does.. wondering what could be the cause of the permission error
07:53 rangi yep, looks like someone ran the rebuild at some point as root or some other user .. not using koha-rebuild-zebra
07:53 rangi what does ls -l /var/lib/koha/library/biblios
07:53 rangi tell you
07:54 rangi or ls -l /var/lib/koha/library/biblios/register/
07:57 bigbrovar rangi:
07:57 bigbrovar strange that am the only one with access to the server and I only used koha-rebuild-zebra
07:58 rangi someone has mucked something up, looks like that is owned by a user that no longer exists
08:00 bigbrovar hmmm I guess that happened when I removed a koha instance and created another one with the same name
08:00 bigbrovar guess some directories where never removed
08:01 bigbrovar rangi: any idea best way to proceed?
08:01 rangi chown -R username /var/lib/koha/library
08:01 ashimema joined #koha
08:01 rangi where username is probably library-koha
08:02 rangi cat /etc/passwd to check
08:02 rangi you might need to do that for /var/spool/koha/library  and the /var/log/koha/library dirs too
08:04 bigbrovar I will do that right a way .. thanks rangi
08:04 magnuse rangi++
08:16 * ashimema is fairly shocked at the trademark woes gnome is currently going through :(
08:17 ashimema rangi++
08:17 magnuse yeah, poor gnome
08:17 magnuse @karma
08:17 huginn magnuse: Highest karma: "cait" (162), "gmcharlt" (151), and "oleonard" (112).  Lowest karma: "^" (-9), "-" (-9), and "ie" (-7).  You (magnuse) are ranked 11 out of 307.
08:18 rangi yeah theres no fun in dealing with trademark stuff, even when you win it takes years
08:20 ashimema it's just unbelievable.. what makes these companies think it's ok to do this!
08:20 ashimema what a waste
08:21 rangi bullies
08:21 rangi and also the inability to backdown/admit they were wrong
08:22 rangi it's a massive problem in publicly traded corporations/companies
08:22 rangi anything that might drop the share price, like admitting you screwed up
08:23 rangi they wont do
08:23 ashimema it's the sceond point i'm most disturbed by.. I can sort of understand not realising.. (though Gnome is a big enough project out there that really there's no excuse for that)... but to then plain ignore the fact when it's brought to their attention.
08:23 ashimema $80k gnome say they need to raise to deal with it.. that money culd be far better spent on improving softwar2
08:24 rangi yeah the parallels with what happened with koha in nz are quite striking
08:24 rangi knowing they are in the wrong, stubbornly refusing to back down anyway
08:24 ashimema indeed
08:25 rangi id think its fairly open and shut for gnome
08:26 rangi but it still costs a crapton
08:26 ashimema one can hope
08:26 rangi to just file the papers
08:27 rangi thats what they bank on, you can be right, but if you cant afford to play the game, it doesnt matter
08:27 rangi the system is broken
08:29 magnuse how hard can it be to google for "gnome" before you settle on is as a name...
08:30 ashimema[…]accurate-it-hurts
08:31 ashimema no ciat today?
08:31 ashimema no cait today?
08:31 ashimema even
08:34 magnuse i thought she said she was going to be away yesterday
08:34 magnuse but maybe it was today?
08:40 rangi she was on earlier
08:41 ashimema sure she'll appear at some point.. she can't help herself
08:47 rangi bet if you test bug 12567 she will show up
08:47 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12567 normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Needs Signoff , Catalog Statistitics wizard's publication year doesn't work for MARC21
08:48 ashimema hehe
08:49 magnuse worth a try... :-)
08:55 cait joined #koha
08:59 magnuse wb cait
08:59 magnuse we missed you!
09:05 Joubu joined #koha
09:05 ashimema hehe..
09:05 ashimema it worked!
09:05 ashimema bug 12567
09:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12567 normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Signed Off , Catalog Statistitics wizard's publication year doesn't work for MARC21
09:05 cait hm?
09:05 cait oh
09:05 cait did i mess up?
09:06 ashimema 08:47 <rangi> bet if you test bug 12567 she will show up
09:06 ashimema 08:47 <huginn> Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12567 normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Needs Signoff , Catalog Statistitics wizard's publication year doesn't work for MARC21
09:06 huginn Bug 12567: normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Signed Off , Catalog Statistitics wizard's publication year doesn't work for MARC21
09:06 ashimema I signed off.. you turned up ;)
09:06 cait oh
09:06 cait hope you tested thoroughly!
09:06 cait the code is really not easy to read there :(
09:06 ashimema I tested as well I could.. against a big marc21 dataset and a fairly tiny unimarc setup...
09:06 cait sounds good .)
09:07 cait at least it shoudl work better than before for marc21 (becaus not at all before ) :)
09:07 ashimema would be use full to get someone more familiar with unmarc to verify it still works for that case too.. as I wasn't 100% what I was looking at ;)
09:07 cait and sorry for the tabs... the whole file is tabbed, it irritated my editor and forgot to clean up
09:07 ashimema Yeah.. I spotted that..
09:08 ashimema I was tempted to do a mass replace of tabs
09:08 cait the whole problem is caused by different defautl mappings for the publication year
09:08 cait to different database fields
09:08 cait we cope with that in a lot of places
09:08 ashimema indeed
09:08 * ashimema wants to :%s/^I/    /g to that whole file
09:11 cait heh
09:11 cait i fully understand
09:11 cait it took me a while yesterday to end upwith an sql query that had no publicationyears showing up
09:34 paxed question: do others have AACR2 punctuatiation showing up in facets? (eg. in Authors or Series)
09:35 mveron joined #koha
09:35 cait hm maybe check some catalogs? not sure
09:36 cait which version are you looking at?
09:36 paxed for example:[…]c&expand=au#au_id
09:37 paxed just did a quick hack to condense those authors by removing the ',' or '.' at the end there.
09:41 cait hm 3.16.4
09:41 cait would be interesting to see it if appeared on master too
09:42 cait i think our data doesn't do isbd punctuation consistently, so ti would not show up
09:43 cait ashimema: did you just miss me or did you want something? :)
09:43 ashimema just missed you ;)
09:45 magnuse we all did
09:46 cait awwww
09:47 cait ashimema: if you want to keep me around.... ther are more patches from me waiting for qa ;)
09:48 ashimema haha..
09:53 magnuse @later tell tcohen what kind of error do you get when you try to run the tests in the NL-patch?
09:53 huginn magnuse: The operation succeeded.
09:56 mveron Hi again #koha
09:56 mveron @wunder Allschwil
09:56 huginn mveron: The current temperature in Wetter Allschwil, Allschwil, Switzerland is 10.7°C (10:56 AM CET on November 11, 2014). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 79%. Dew Point: 7.0°C. Pressure: 29.77 in 1008 hPa (Steady).
09:57 magnuse @wunder boo
09:57 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 4.0°C (10:50 AM CET on November 11, 2014). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 3.0°C. Windchill: 1.0°C. Pressure: 29.68 in 1005 hPa (Rising).
10:27 pug joined #koha
11:28 pug joined #koha
11:44 sophie_m joined #koha
12:19 tcohen joined #koha
12:19 tcohen morning
12:19 tcohen :-D
12:19 cait morning tcohen :)
12:19 tcohen hi cait
12:24 NateC joined #koha
13:00 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 13113 [QA Followup] - Fix unit test <[…]c5b37f7ffc711da2e> / Bug 13113 - Prevent juvenile/children from reserving ageRestricted material <[…]b0913833a6895fe66> / Bug 13106 - Encapsulate Circulation::GetAgeRestriction() and modify it to check borro... <htt
13:02 oleonard joined #koha
13:02 oleonard Hi #koha
13:09 ashimema hey tcohen :)
13:09 tcohen hi ashimema
13:09 ashimema hi oleanoard
13:09 collum joined #koha
13:09 ashimema ack.. can't type today
13:09 ashimema hows it going
13:10 * oleonard spent most of yesterday in meetings and is hoping to, you know, work today.
13:11 magnuse tcohen: i'll be around for 1,5 hours more, if you have time to look at bug 11401
13:11 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11401 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, magnus, Passed QA , Add support for Norwegian national library card
13:12 tcohen magnuse: unit tests are failing on my box
13:12 tcohen need to re-apply and re-test to paste the error
13:12 tcohen give me some minutes
13:16 magnuse cool
13:31 dac joined #koha
13:32 cait1 joined #koha
13:35 chris_n joined #koha
13:37 Ahmed joined #koha
13:38 Bou123 joined #koha
13:39 francharb joined #koha
13:39 francharb good morning all
13:40 Ahm123 joined #koha
13:42 blou joined #koha
13:42 blou pouet
13:42 blou hi #koha
13:42 tcohen hi blou
13:42 jeremie joined #koha
13:42 simith joined #koha
13:43 blou this morning, our whole team comes to discover #koha
13:43 tcohen magnuse: does it run well for you? (the unit tests)
13:43 magnuse blou: cool!
13:43 blou hi tcohen
13:43 oleonard Welcome all
13:43 jeremie hi !
13:43 blou expect many newbies questions :)
13:44 magnuse tcohen: yeah, on a pristine debian 7.6, i get a nice "skipped because of a missing module"
13:44 oleonard Newbie questions are always welcome
13:47 blou we'll be six, learning to QA.  If you got a long forgotten bug you'd like someone to look at, now's your chance.  Fresh blood...
13:47 blou QA->signoff
13:47 pastebot "magnuse" at pasted "$ sudo koha-shell -c "prove t/NorwegianPatronDB.t" kohadev" (4 lines) at
13:47 nengard joined #koha
13:48 magnuse ^ tcohen
13:48 magnuse what do you get?
13:54 nengard morning all
13:54 magnuse hiya nengard
13:54 nengard :)
13:59 cait joined #koha
13:59 cait jeremie++ thx for signing off my bug :)
13:59 jeremie was my first !
13:59 cait cool .)
14:00 cait we always need more hands and testers
14:01 tcohen magnuse: try installing libsoap-lite-perl
14:02 tcohen because that's how it fails
14:03 magnuse jeremie++
14:05 cait1 joined #koha
14:05 alohalog` joined #koha
14:05 wizzyrea joined #koha
14:05 mtj joined #koha
14:05 ashimema awesome.. jeremie++
14:05 magnuse tcohen: it fails when you have all the required modules?
14:05 tcohen magnuse: the SOAP::Lite calls are not correctly mocked
14:06 tcohen so it tries to actually connect
14:07 magnuse gah!
14:07 magnuse i see a problem now
14:07 pastebot "magnuse" at pasted "tcohen: like this?" (19 lines) at
14:07 tcohen exactly
14:08 oleonard nengard: I'm not seeing a problem with patron letter browse
14:09 oleonard nengard: However, I'm surprised to see that when I do a patron letter browse search the results are ordered by card number. I would think ordering by name would be what librarians would expect
14:11 cait jeremie: just in case noone has warned you yt - beware of our bots :) wahanui and huginn can be a bit confusing for new people
14:11 qu-bit joined #koha
14:11 cait wahanui botsnack cookie
14:11 wahanui :)
14:12 cait oleonard: thx for the patch :)
14:12 cait would someone be interested in a bugzilla clean-up day after release?
14:12 oleonard I think that's a good idea cait
14:12 cait looking through more of the old bugs and verify if they still exist, add more info, test plans etc?
14:13 magnuse sounds good!
14:13 cait cool
14:13 magnuse bugzilla clean-up party!
14:13 cait i will add a reminder to my todo list
14:14 magnuse bcup?
14:14 cait we normally close the pushed stuff automatically after release - with a batch edit -but there will be enough that can't be automatically done.... most of it
14:20 magnuse why can't it be done automatically?
14:25 nengard oleonard, i'll try again
14:25 cait magnuse: all the open ones that are not 'pushed... ' :)
14:27 nengard oleonard i posted a video -- very strange
14:27 nengard I did clear the cache
14:28 magnuse cait: ah yes, we might not want to close those ;-)
14:29 cait ...unless they are done
14:30 ppp joined #koha
14:42 BigRig joined #koha
14:47 qu-bit joined #koha
14:52 phasefx joined #koha
14:57 tcohen ISBD/AACR2 punctuation on MARC records is a design error
14:58 cait hm somene around who could help me set up sip?
14:58 cait standard dev install...
15:03 jcamins tcohen: agreed.
15:03 cait jcamins: you maybe?
15:03 cait when i try to connect to localhost using telnet localhost 8023 i get "Connectionclosed by foreign host"
15:03 cait i think i am missing something in my configuration that i forgot to document
15:08 cait hm i thimk i got it
15:12 jcamins cait: nooooooooo!!!! Not SIP!
15:12 jcamins Did you get it working?
15:13 cait it won't let me in
15:13 cait i am trying to authenticate but only get a 940 back
15:13 cait oooh
15:13 cait it worked ow :)
15:14 cait jcamins: nice - def got it working now :)
15:14 cait it answered my patron info thing.
15:15 nengard hey all, was there a bug in 3.16 where setting the renewal due date didn't work?
15:15 nengard I see the problem in 3.16 but not master
15:15 nengard I'm wondering what bug/patch fixed it
15:17 tcohen jcamins: thanks
15:28 dcook__ joined #koha
15:35 jeremie is jonathan here ? i've a question about the bug #12905
15:35 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12905 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Deleting parent fund will orphan child funds, leaving them un-editable.
15:35 oleonard jeremie: Jonathan is Joubu here
15:35 jeremie okay thanks
15:37 oleonard irc regulars?
15:37 wahanui i guess irc regulars is at
15:38 oleonard Joubu should be on that list ;)
15:39 cait not sure if he is around today
15:39 cait and time to leave for me :) bye all
15:39 cait left #koha
15:39 oleonard Some of the people on that list should have their "regulars" status revoked
15:39 oleonard @seen sekjal
15:39 huginn oleonard: sekjal was last seen in #koha 8 weeks, 4 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes, and 37 seconds ago: <sekjal> :)
15:40 oleonard @seen hdl
15:40 huginn oleonard: hdl was last seen in #koha 1 year, 45 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, and 19 seconds ago: <hdl> bye
15:48 carmenh joined #koha
15:57 ashimema haha..
15:57 ashimema hdl been gone for over a year..
15:58 ashimema think that justifies removal ;)
15:58 oleonard Maybe we should have a "sorely missed" section to complement the "regulars" section
16:02 ppp joined #koha
16:02 maryj joined #koha
16:16 barton_a1ay joined #koha
16:42 oleonard If anyone has a nice big monitor and some IE VMs please test Bug 13017
16:42 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13017 trivial, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Login page image replacement technique fails when browser width exceeds 2000 pixels
16:45 cait joined #koha
16:54 cait hi again :)
17:01 jeremie is Kyle here ? I've got some questions about bug #13124 . The export just gives me some zeroes...
17:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13124 minor, P5 - low, ---, cnighswonger, Needs Signoff , Record titles with parentheses causing label weirdness
17:02 cait jeremie: kyle is khall_away
17:02 cait ... or khall - guess he is not around currently
17:03 jeremie ok ;/ thx :)
17:08 tcohen oleonard: could you take a look at 9214? it is not applying cleanly
17:08 oleonard Sure
17:08 cait :)
17:08 cait tcohen: stlil busy?
17:09 tcohen cait: why?
17:10 cait just asking :)
17:13 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12988: Update table footer with the visible rows - budgets <[…]8630d631558fb9bf7> / Bug 13203: Plugin housekeeping: UNIMARC field 123i, 123j, 210c <[…]2ad77b1af773602e2> / Bug 7673: DBRev <[…]?p=koha.git;a=com
17:32 ppp joined #koha
17:35 tcohen oleonard: the css patch for 10632 also fails
17:36 oleonard tcohen: Is it the compiled CSS which causes the problem?
17:36 oleonard tcohen: Because the compiled CSS will NEVER merge properly
17:36 tcohen datatables.css
17:37 oleonard Okay I'll look
17:38 tcohen oleonard++
17:43 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12989: Fix JS error <[…]6d06db11413359967> / Bug 12989: Update table footer with the visible rows - acqui-home <[…]79490eef8289e5ef6> / Bug 12984: Improvement of the funds list view - acqui home <[…]ha.git;a=commitdi
17:53 oleonard tcohen: I rebased the patches on Bug 9214
17:53 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9214 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Show damaged status in the OPAC for items which are not for loan
17:59 oleonard tcohen: Why are the OPAC DataTables files touched at all by Bug 10632?
17:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10632 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Passed QA , Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC
18:00 oleonard The only other changes to the OPAC are made to bootstrap/en/includes/
18:01 tcohen oleonard: I don't know, it seems someething showed wrong
18:11 tcohen oleonard:
18:14 cait tcohen: did you push the changes from jonathan yet?
18:14 cait maybe owen has an older master
18:15 tcohen which ones?
18:15 cait i think the footer thing for databales maybe
18:15 tcohen but that was on the staff interface
18:15 tgoat joined #koha
18:15 tcohen and this is bootstrap
18:15 cait ah right
18:23 carmenh joined #koha
18:23 tcohen oleonard: the conflicting patch for 10632 is yours!
18:33 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12258 [Template follow-up] Datatable in Patrons Account Fines <[…]4116d91a24fb465ff> / Bug 12258 Adds Datatables to the Fines->Account page of patrons (members/boraccount... <[…]4dec33c7d5550f295> / Bug 9214 [Compiled CSS] Show damaged status in the OPAC
18:39 * cait does a little happy dance for all the nice things going in
18:41 oleonard Yeah lots of nice new stuff in this release
18:42 cait yeah :)hopefully no new bugs...too :)
18:44 oleonard tcohen: Sorry, I got my bug numbers mixed up. I meant Bug 10860. It makes changes to datatables.css and datatables.js in the OPAC and I'm not sure why
18:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10860 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , On-site checkouts (was In-House Use)
18:45 tcohen oleonard: oh
18:45 tcohen let me know if it introduced any bug
18:51 cait tcohen++
18:51 cait oleonard: i think i have a clue on this
18:51 cait it included a prog opac file
18:51 cait that kyle removed
18:51 cait for reintrocing the change to bootstrap later
18:52 cait but i think he didn't remove the files that were opac but not prog
18:52 cait sorry that we messed up there
18:52 cait we should file a bug for jonathan about fixing the opac display
18:52 cait i will see to it now
18:53 jenkins_koha Starting build #573 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
18:53 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #573: SUCCESS in 2 min 57 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/573/
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: Rotating Collections documentation
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add link to pref to rotating collection
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add rotating collections permission
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: update patron search section
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add credit to rotating collections
18:53 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: move rotating collections in to catalog tools
18:53 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 8218: qa followup <[…]5ac50580375f3e1e4> / Bug 8218: Follow-up for some small typos <[…]367f4338132f4740a> / Bug 8218 : Add a maintenance script to sanitize biblio records <[…]99a8a69972a6d4b2a
18:55 cait bug 13234
18:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13234 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Make on-site checkouts visible in OPAC
18:55 oleonard I'm even more confused now cait
18:55 cait @later tell Joubu could you take a lok at bug 13234?
18:55 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
18:56 cait oleonard: i am sorry :(
18:56 oleonard Make on-site checkouts visible where?
18:57 cait in the patron account i think
18:57 cait i am looking for the original patch
18:57 cait hm changes to bootstrap datatalbes... i think i understand the confusion
18:58 cait oleonard: the changes weren't in the original patch it seems
18:58 cait[…]ment.cgi?id=32579
18:59 cait it looks like kyle moved them to bootstrap maybe, but then stopped at the tt file?
18:59 cait .../prog/en/modules/
18:59 oleonard I see in an obsoleted patch changes to the checkout history page in the prog OPAC
18:59 cait yeah i think the one i linked above could be the one
19:00 cait it also included changes to and datatables.css for prog
19:00 cait maybe jonathan can take a look tomorrow
19:02 oleonard tcohen: Rebased patch attached to Bug 10632
19:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10632 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Passed QA , Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC
19:03 tcohen just in time oleonard, was about to leave
19:03 tcohen :-D
19:03 * tcohen goes testing-mode
19:03 cait have a nice evening tcohen :)
19:03 cait oleonard++
19:06 oleonard I suspect the fix for 13234 will require the return of some of the CSS I deleted in 10632. *sigh*
19:06 cait bug 10623
19:06 wahanui bug 10623 is, like, about items which are lost and checked out at the same time? Long overdue
19:06 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10623 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, RESOLVED DUPLICATE, item lost says 'checked out'
19:07 cait oleonard: but probably better this way - then the feature will be introduced at once, not in bits :)
19:07 cait thx for fixing
19:08 kathryn joined #koha
19:19 qu-bit joined #koha
19:27 kathryn joined #koha
19:35 cait gmcharlt: around?
19:37 fredericd joined #koha
19:50 oleonard So, patron search in the staff client went from this (pre-bug 10153)
19:50 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10153 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, CLOSED FIXED, Patron header search form is too wide
19:50 oleonard this:
19:50 oleonard ...and now it looks like this: (following Bug 9811)
19:51 cait i like 2
19:52 oleonard I'm wondering now if the change to the layout in Bug 9811 was due to that patch having been a long time in development
19:53 cait it would be my guess yes
19:54 oleonard Okay I'll submit a patch if it's not going to make anyone mad ;)
20:01 cait i don't htinmk so - i will say i like the idea
20:01 oleonard See y'all later
20:19 nengard left #koha
20:20 hankbank joined #koha
20:34 JesseM joined #koha
20:36 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 10632 [Follow-up] Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC <[…]2ee8ae50d7c85e1ab> / Bug 10632 - Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC <[…]47ef5997d011e3390>
21:15 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #225: UNSTABLE in 41 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/225/
21:15 jenkins_koha * Kyle M Hall: Bug 10632 - Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC
21:15 jenkins_koha * Owen Leonard: Bug 10632 [Follow-up] Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC
21:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10632 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , Enable datatables for courses and course details in the OPAC
21:22 tcohen joined #koha
21:37 kmlussier joined #koha
21:37 kathryn joined #koha
21:38 kathryn joined #koha
21:39 eythian hi
21:39 wahanui bidet, eythian
21:44 NateC joined #koha
21:46 trea joined #koha
21:48 NateC joined #koha
21:57 cait hm ok
21:57 cait changing the mapping for 942$c to not be itemtypes but another authorized value
21:57 cait good or bad?
21:58 dcook__ Probably bad
21:59 dcook__ As it'll be indexed as an item type
21:59 cait that#s my thought
21:59 dcook I suppose it wouldn't be catastrophically bad, but those values will show up in the item type facet at least
21:59 cait yeah
21:59 dcook I suppose that could actually be interesting..
21:59 dcook I'm not sure where else the 942$c really gets used other than indexing...
22:00 cait i am worried about something we do for holds now
22:03 pianohacker joined #koha
22:06 cait dcook: it ependson item-level_itypes
22:06 cait i wonder if the descriptions show up in the facets if you use 2 different mappings
22:07 dcook Mmm, good one
22:07 cait this is because of bug 11045
22:07 dcook 2 different mappings??
22:07 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11045 normal, P3, ---, gmcharlt, In Discussion , Wrong query in  C4/ : join between biblioitems.itemtypes and itemtypes table
22:07 cait yeah - one mapped to itypes and one to an authorized value it appars
22:08 jenkins_koha Yippee, build fixed!
22:08 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
22:08 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Master_D7 build #226: FIXED in 41 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ha_Master_D7/226/
22:53 cait left #koha
23:34 papa joined #koha
23:50 dcook Has anyone played around with "Google Refine" at all?
23:50 dcook Don't know if it's really up any of our alleys as we'd probably just write a script rather than use a GUI, but it's kind of interesting
23:53 eythian hmm
23:53 eythian I think I had a look at it once
23:53 eythian I think it looked like a nice idea, but not directly useful for me
23:57 dcook Yeah, that's my thought as well
23:57 dcook There's only been one time in the recent past where I was working on data where I'd want to use a GUI
23:58 dcook And that was such a mess that I don't think I could fix it
23:58 dcook Some proprietary system screwed up a bunch of library data to the point where only the librarian can really fix it now
23:58 dcook I could try but I'd probably be subbing in the wrong characters for the problematic characters
23:59 dcook :/
23:59 dcook But that's why people employ students, right? :p
23:59 dcook manual data entry and all that

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary