IRC log for #koha, 2012-05-15

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:06 jcamins rangi: does Koha::Cache have a default expiration length?
00:18 Soupermanito joined #koha
00:22 Judit joined #koha
00:22 Judit good morning
00:23 melia left #koha
00:27 Soupermanito left #koha
00:30 rangi nope, unless you set one, things won't expire (by design really, memcached and others will drop things from the cache if they need the space and they havent been used)
00:31 rangi some things, like cached html fragments dont change, no harm in keeping them forever
00:31 rangi and i wanted ppl to conciously decide how long they wanted to cache things
00:31 jcamins Okay.
00:31 rangi im not wedded to it
00:34 jcamins Okay, I'll do some expiry stuff.
00:36 jcamins Wait... expire_time => 600
00:37 rangi oh maybe i did
00:37 rangi hehe
00:37 rangi been 3 years since :)
00:37 jcamins :)
00:48 jcamins Any idea where these various subs come from?
00:49 jcamins FIRSTKEY, NEXTKEY, etc.
00:50 jcamins Something to do with tying?
00:50 rangi perhaps
00:50 mtj joined #koha
00:51 jcamins Yes.
00:55 jcamins papa: rangi: if either of you have a moment, I need confirmation about what this line does: return unless $self->{key_error};
00:55 jcamins If $self->{key_error} is false, it returns null, right?
00:55 papa yes
00:57 jcamins Cool!
00:57 * jcamins learns about use fields
00:59 papa that will help you with Koha, but not with C4 :)
01:07 jcamins rangi: you prefer using colons as separators?
01:07 rangi i find them quite readable
01:09 jcamins setup(%{$memcached_args}, memoized_function => $function) <= that passes a single hash to setup, right?
01:32 jcamins rangi: any idea how to destroy a Cache?
01:33 rangi in what context?
01:33 jcamins I need to implement UNTIE.
01:33 jcamins When connecting directly to memcached, I do disconnect_all.
01:33 rangi flush ?
01:34 jcamins No, that clears the cache.
01:34 rangi ah, not destroy the cache, just your connection to it?
01:34 jcamins Right.
01:34 rangi no idea
01:34 rangi destroy the object would probably do it
01:35 jcamins Okay, how do I destroy an object?
01:35 rangi DESTROY
01:36 jcamins DESTROY $cache?
01:36 jcamins $cache->DESTROY?
01:36 jcamins delete $cache?
01:37 rangi well you write a destructor called DESTROY and perl will use it, maybe look at Object::Destroyer
01:37 jcamins Ah, if I explicitly set $cache to undef, that'll be good enough for me.
01:38 rangi sub DESTROY {
01:38 rangi my $self = shift;
01:38 rangi undef $self;
01:38 rangi }
01:38 rangi :)
01:39 rangi http://perldoc.perl.org/perlobj.html#Destructors  <-- fyi
01:39 rangi That's about all there is to it. Now you need just to go off and buy a book about object-oriented design methodology, and bang your forehead with it for the next six months or so.
01:39 jcamins rangi: thanks, I was just reading that too.
01:39 rangi :)
01:39 jcamins rangi: actually, I get OO.
01:40 jcamins However, what Perl calls objects I call "unexpected."
01:41 jcamins And I call $_ "a disaster that was waiting to happen until I came along."
01:44 * jcamins ponders the reasoning behind having error flags that aren't ever set anywhere, no matter what.
01:46 jcamins So if I have a sub import, that sub is called by use Koha::Cache::Memoize;
01:48 jcamins Hm. It's optional.
02:04 jcamins Oh my.
02:18 jcamins Okay, here's the problem with having Koha::Cache use system preferences.
02:18 jcamins It would create a circular dependency.
02:18 jcamins Since C4::Context uses the cache.
02:24 jcamins Woohoo!
02:24 jcamins I successfully cached kohaconf with Koha::Cache!
02:35 * jcamins caches sysprefs, because... why not?
02:54 jcamins How do I check if a hash has any keys?
02:56 jcamins keys %hash
03:08 jcamins rangi: bug 8089.
03:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8089 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Use Koha::Cache everywhere
03:08 jcamins Hm. Lousy subject line. It replaces all extant caching.
03:08 * jcamins goes to bed anyway.
03:08 jcamins Good night.
03:36 druthb joined #koha
03:36 Judit joined #koha
03:36 druthb o/
03:41 mtj heya druthb , back home yet?
03:42 druthb nope.  I leave here early friday morning, get home late-late that evening.
03:42 druthb Gonna be a long day.
03:44 druthb I've enjoyed this trip--it's been an absolute mind-bender for me--but I'm ready to see my daughter and cats again.  Plus wizzyrea and other Lawrencians.  :)
03:47 BobB joined #koha
04:44 cait joined #koha
04:45 cait morning #koha
04:46 rangi hi cait
04:46 cait evening rangi
04:51 Judit1 joined #koha
04:57 dgl-library joined #koha
05:04 Oak joined #koha
05:04 Oak kia ora#koha
05:04 Oak hello cait :)
05:04 cait hi Oak :)
05:05 dgl-library hi #koha
05:06 dgl-library Can anyone answer a question about customizing the CSS of the OPAC?
05:06 cait hi dgl-library :)
05:07 dgl-library hi cait :)
05:09 Oak yes dgl-library ask away
05:09 Oak wait, depends on the question
05:10 Oak but ask anyway
05:11 dgl-library thanks Oak. the first thing I'm trying to do is replace the Koha logo in the OPAC with ours. I have to provide a full (absolute) URL starting with http:// etc, but we're running on a local network whose IP address (at this stage of development) still changes from time to time. any way around that? and if not, if I put the logo where the default logo is, in /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/images … what's the url?
05:12 cait hm
05:12 Oak just ctrl-f the opac.css and look for the current default logo's path.
05:12 cait not sure you can give opacsmallimage a relative url
05:12 Oak then just upload your logo where default logo is, and change the name of image in opac.css
05:12 dgl-library background:transparent url(../../images/koha-logo.gif)
05:13 Oak yup
05:13 Oak make it background:transparent url(../../images/my-logo.gif);
05:13 dgl-library you're saying to modify opac.css, but I think that's problematic because opac.css will get overwritten when we upgrade
05:13 cait yes, but don't modify it there
05:13 dgl-library I'd rather use custom.css
05:13 cait putit in opacusercss
05:13 Oak yup
05:13 cait the systempreference :)
05:13 Oak yup
05:13 Oak i helped \o/
05:13 dgl-library ok, but same question about the path to opacusercss
05:14 dgl-library ah!!
05:14 dgl-library no need to have a separate stylesheet, cait?
05:14 cait no
05:14 cait you can
05:14 dgl-library thanks Oak, you did indeed
05:14 cait but you don't have to
05:14 cait in my experience opacusercss system preference works best
05:15 cait because when you use a file and are working with translated templates, you have to put the file in the directories of each language
05:16 dgl-library ok, so do I still need to use the opacsmallimage preference if I'm changing h1#libraryname { background:transparent url(../../images/koha-logo.gif)
05:16 dgl-library in opacusercss?
05:17 cait hm, might work without
05:17 cait I never tried :)
05:17 dgl-library let's see… I'll give it a try right now and find out… :)
05:17 cait good luck :)
05:17 Oak :)
05:17 dgl-library thanks … stay tuned for the answer :)
05:30 druthb joined #koha
05:31 druthb o/
05:31 dgl-library ok, I updated the opacusercss
05:31 dgl-library it seems that the same path url(../../images/my-logo.gif) doesn't work there
05:36 dgl-library however this format works: url(../../opac-tmpl/prog/im​ages/Librarylogo-trans.png)
05:38 Guillaume joined #koha
05:39 cait :)
05:49 BobB joined #koha
06:00 druthb @later tell jcamins The first-draft patch for the staff side of bug 8061 is up!  I expect you'll find lots of tweaks yet to do.
06:00 huginn druthb: The operation succeeded.
06:04 Judit1 left #koha
06:12 * magnuse waves
06:12 dgl-library OPAC looks nice now!
06:16 druthb hi, magnuse! :D
06:17 magnuse hiya druthb
06:18 Oak magnuse
06:19 magnuse Oak
06:30 vkm joined #koha
06:31 connor_l_dewar joined #koha
06:32 vkm hello all
06:32 vkm may i know the requirment for enabling auto email generation from koha
06:34 alex_a joined #koha
06:37 alex_a hello
06:38 vkm what are the softwares need to install and how to configure it
06:54 francharb joined #koha
06:54 laurence joined #koha
06:55 paul_p joined #koha
06:55 francharb hello
06:55 wahanui privet, francharb
06:55 druthb hi, francharb!
06:55 francharb 0/ druthb
06:57 cait left #koha
07:03 paul_p good morning #koha
07:04 connor_l_dewar kia ora
07:04 magnuse o/
07:05 hdl joined #koha
07:05 vkm joined #koha
07:08 julian_m joined #koha
07:11 julian_m hello
07:14 hdl joined #koha
07:23 connor_l_dewar joined #koha
07:35 kf joined #koha
07:35 kf good morning #koha
07:35 magnuse hiya kf
07:35 kf hi magnuse :)
07:38 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:38 rangi evening
07:39 magnuse kia ora rangi!
07:40 kf evening :)
07:43 rangi fredericd++
07:49 * rangi does some translating
07:50 * magnuse hopes rangi is doing nb-NO translating ;-)
07:51 rangi heh
07:52 druthb ar-AR?
07:52 druthb :D
07:53 druthb I've thought it'd be neat as heck to have an Esperanto translation.
07:55 druthb (or even better, Klingon.)
07:59 kf hm
08:00 kf a brownie, cheesecake and half a butter bretzel - not bad for a short walk around the house :)
08:00 sophie_m joined #koha
08:04 magnuse druthb: maybe there are some esperanto librarians that could be interested in doing a translation?
08:07 druthb magnuse:   not likely, but one might hope.  or even https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutton_Speedwords.  Speedwords would be a bandwith-saver:  "the library" becomes "l rybu."
08:08 druthb I could see using Esperanto or Speedwords as a locale-agnostic way of working on the translation tools for all LTR languages.
08:08 magnuse heh
08:09 druthb "Branch" is "bov", title is "jusl", "item record" is "ut rol"
08:16 dgl-library Isn't there a screen in the OPAC that's for browsing subjects, browsing authors, browsing titles, etc. ? Our OPAC only shows Search.
08:16 magnuse dgl-library: "Browse by author or subject"?
08:16 cjh dgl-library: do you mean searching by subjects or authors?
08:16 dgl-library yes, I mean "Browse by author or subject"
08:17 dgl-library I don't see that.
08:17 magnuse hm, maybe there is a syspref for it?
08:17 dgl-library hmm
08:17 magnuse it's been on as default in my installations, i think
08:17 kf opacauthorities I think
08:17 magnuse http://head.bibkat.no/cgi-bin/[…]thorities-home.pl
08:17 cjh heh I just recieved a huginn message from 2 weeks ago.
08:17 cjh guess I havent spoken in here for a while...
08:17 kf dgl-library: it's controlled by a system preference :)
08:18 kf a search for "auth" should bring the right one up
08:18 dgl-library kf: thanks, I'll check
08:18 magnuse yup, kf is right, opacauthorities it is
08:18 magnuse (no surprise there!)
08:22 dgl-library looks like it's OpacBrowser
08:22 dgl-library "Allow/Disallow patrons to browse subject authorities on OPAC (run misc/cronjobs/build_browser_and_cloud.pl to create the browser list)
08:23 rangi thats another one
08:23 dgl-library but how do I run that cron? misc/cronjobs/build_browser_and_cloud.pl in a terminal window?
08:23 dgl-library OpacAuthorities allows patrons to search your authority records
08:23 rangi dgl-library: thats something else, the opac authorities one that kf and magnuse said is the one to use
08:25 dgl-library you're right
08:25 dgl-library OpacBrowser brings up a link called "Browse by Hierarchies"
08:25 rangi yep, and only works for french libraries
08:27 dgl-library I'd like to know what interesting things people here have done with the customizable HTML areas… please feel free to show off by sharing links to your OPACs
08:33 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:37 magnuse dgl-library: have you seen http://wiki.koha-community.org[…]_customized_OPACs ?
08:38 magnuse not much there yet, but it's a start...
08:40 kf hm there ia  mail on the list about this right now
08:42 magnuse probably not a coincidence :-)
08:46 dgl-library :)
08:47 dgl-library hadn't seen that wiki link
08:48 dgl-library thanks magnuse for setting that up
08:48 magnuse my pleasure
08:51 * magnuse hopes others will contribute with their favourites
08:53 dgl-library hope so!
09:04 dgl-library Is there a way to separate the Authority lists, so users can Browse by Author and Browse by Subject… separately?
09:05 kf you can limit the search to different authority types
09:05 kf I think that's the only thing you can do
09:06 dgl-library hm.
09:06 dgl-library right now the "Browse by author or subject" link links to http://……/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authorities-home.pl
09:07 dgl-library can't I create a link like that to an author list?
09:07 dgl-library it seems confusing, from a user point of view, to have authors and subjects mixed in a single list
09:24 dgl-library no ideas?
09:24 dgl-library I'm able to create a report on authors… seems like there should be a way to create an OPAC link to authors
09:25 kf you can normally save every link
09:26 kf have you tried a search in the authority browser for authors?
09:26 kf and saving thatlink?
09:26 dgl-library kf: didn't know that. let me try.
09:28 dgl-library a blank search for authors doesn't work. it was a good suggestion, though.
09:28 kf no blank won't
09:28 kf but there are tricks normally... hm.
09:37 kf dgl-library: hm sorry, bit out of ideas how to do what you want
10:00 dgl-library kf: thanks, that's OK, I appreciate your trying! it seems Koha isn't set up to do that simply as of now.
10:02 kf dgl-library: I hope there will be some work done on authorities in the near future... perhaps file an enhancement request?
10:08 kf bugs?
10:08 wahanui bugs is found at http://bugs.koha-community.org. Please fix any bugs you find. :) or reporting them is helpful, too.
10:09 mib_uf9sii joined #koha
10:09 mib_uf9sii how to do settings in marc framework
10:11 mib_uf9sii please help me to set marc frameworks
10:12 mib_uf9sii please help me set preferences in marc framework
10:12 kf manual?
10:12 wahanui manual is probably at http://www.koha-community.org/documentation
10:12 kf you will find some documentation there
10:12 mib_uf9sii ok
10:13 mib_uf9sii thanks
10:14 mib_uf9sii help me to set preferences in marc framework
10:14 kf your question is very general
10:14 rangi http://www.koha-community.org/documentation
10:14 kf I have no idea what you want to do - and all the possibilities are explained in the manual
10:14 mib_uf9sii ok
10:15 mib_uf9sii actually i have set the new framework but after that i am stuck up please help
10:16 rangi and you have read the manual?
10:16 mib_uf9sii yes sir
10:17 rangi ahh, sorry don't have any more help, it's all in there
10:17 mib_uf9sii okay sir thanks
10:20 mib_l4att5 joined #koha
10:21 dgl-library joined #koha
10:37 dgl-library so how do I file an enhancement request?
10:38 jcamins Good morning.
10:38 dgl-library Good afternoon!
10:42 jcamins dgl-library: you can file a bug at bugs.koha-community.org.
10:48 jcamins dgl-library: you could probably use some javascript to create a link straight to a listing of personal name authorities.
10:51 jcamins Unfortunately, I don't think that will actually do what you want.
10:52 jcamins paul_p: around?
11:16 mib_gt43jz joined #koha
11:23 Guillaume joined #koha
11:26 jwagner joined #koha
11:30 paul_p jcamins yep, i'm here
11:30 paul_p (back from lunch)
11:31 mib_gt43jz Any help regarding email settings in koha 3.6
11:32 jcamins paul_p: I spent some time working on memoize_koha.
11:32 jcamins I now understand how memoize works.
11:32 jcamins We shouldn't use it.
11:32 jcamins We should use Koha::Cache directly instead of any sort of memoize for caching.
11:33 jcamins So I wrote a patch and attached it to bug 8089 to replace all existing caching with Koha::Cache.
11:33 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8089 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Use Koha::Cache everywhere
11:33 nengard joined #koha
11:34 jcamins I started out using your second follow up, but in conversation we modified the Koha::Cache API yesterday, so I ended up writing a new patch and copying your test plan.
11:36 jcamins That seemed like the thing to do. :)
11:36 jcamins So once bug 7248 is QAed, I can set 8089 to needs sign off, and we can get the caching fixed.
11:36 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7248 enhancement, P3, ---, chrish, Signed Off , Caching for services
11:43 jcamins I also wrote the syspref cache.
11:48 paul_p jcamins = about the syspref caching, I really think we must cache all the sysprefs at once. So the best solution is, according to me, to work on Koha::DataAccess::systempreferences and Koha::Business::systempreferences. With caching made value by value, we will loose all perf improvements, and perhaps even slow things ! As any page requires a lot of systempreferences, it's much better to cache everything at once
11:51 NateC joined #koha
11:52 jcamins paul_p: that would also be an option, but the cache we have right now is value-by-value.
11:53 jcamins My feeling is that we should preopulate the entire cache, and then have set_preference update it.
11:55 jcamins That way, the cache will always be up-to-date.
11:55 kf jcamins: that sounds awesome
11:55 kf and it does what paul wants, right? keep them all in cache at once?
11:56 paul_p jcamins I agree with the idea of prepopulate the entire cache
11:56 dgl-library jcamins: thanks for the suggestions. I'll file a bug. unfortunately I don't know enough about javascript to make it happen on my own.
11:56 paul_p kf not exactly = retrieving a systempreference one by one is different to retrieving/setting a hash of all sysprefs. I prefer the later, jcamins made the former in his patch
11:57 paul_p i'll do some benchmarking
11:57 jcamins paul_p: kf is referring to my suggestion that we prepopulate the entire hash.
11:57 kf ^^
11:58 kf jcamins++ for work on caching :)
11:58 jcamins If we prepopulate the entire hash, it's equivalent to your suggestion.
11:59 jcamins I don't have any feelings on what the API for Koha::*::Systempreferences should look like, so I didn't do any work on that.
11:59 magnuse caching++ :-)
12:02 jcamins I think once 7248 is pushed, the next thing is to get the first patch (only) on 8089 pushed.
12:02 jcamins Then we should convert Koha::Cache to use CHI.
12:02 jcamins It doesn't make sense to put the syspref cache in memcached.
12:03 magnuse CHI?
12:03 jcamins At least, I don't think it does.
12:03 jcamins http://search.cpan.org/~jswart[…]I-0.52/lib/CHI.pm
12:03 jcamins What we really want is a shared memory cache.
12:05 jcamins At least that's my analysis.
12:08 kf [%% IF ( ( CAN_user_tools_moderate_comments && pendingcomments ) || ( CAN_user_tools_moderate_tags && pendingtags ) || ( CAN_user_acquisition && pendingsuggestions ) ) %%]  - is this a tt comment?
12:11 jcamins Not sure, sorry.
12:11 oleonard joined #koha
12:12 oleonard Hi #koha
12:13 dgl-library Hi oleonard
12:34 magnuse i think tt comments look like [%# bla bla %] ?
12:34 magnuse with the # being the important part
12:35 magnuse http://template-toolkit.org/do[…]#section_Comments
12:37 paul_p jcamins I agree that sysprefs in memcache is a non-sense
12:37 tcohen joined #koha
12:41 kf magnuse: so [%% shouldn't do something useful?
12:41 kf magnuse: it showed up in translations for 3.8.1
12:41 kf I think from the start page
12:42 nengard francharb++
12:43 nengard I just read and used the offline circ doc!!
12:43 nengard This is the first time I ever got that plugin to work :)
12:43 nengard I'll add it to the manual
12:43 francharb :)
12:43 francharb thank you nengard!
12:43 nengard thank you!
12:43 francharb glad it helps
12:43 kf francharb++ :)
12:43 francharb :)
12:43 nengard for the manual I might have to edit some of the fun text (like saying to breathe :) )
12:43 francharb you made my day
12:43 nengard so you might want to put the fun one on the wiki
12:43 nengard cause I do like it
12:44 nengard hehe
12:44 kf francharb: can you say something about the version the plugin works with?
12:44 hdl paul_p: jcamins why sysprefs memcaching could be desired would be in order to share one syspref caching between multiple koha instances (for instance in starman)...
12:44 francharb nengard, sure!
12:44 hdl But i think it is possible to share memory between threads in starman.
12:44 hdl So that could be a false problem
12:45 francharb kf, I need to do some testing
12:45 paul_p hdl share memory ? really ? any URL ? (that would be awesome !!!)
12:45 jcamins hdl: because the idea behind memcached is to move the cache off-server.
12:45 jcamins hdl: I think it's better to use mmap.
12:46 hdl perldoc starman
12:46 jcamins I think for a single syspref query, querying the DB is just as efficient as querying memcached.
12:47 jcamins And we don't get a lot more scalability for the overhead and latency.
12:47 pastebot "hdl" at 88.190.23.136 pasted "Specific options related to memory sharing" (18 lines) at http://paste.koha-community.org/398
12:47 francharb but kf, I tested it on firefox 3.6 (some time ago), firefox 7 (last week during a training session) and 12 to work on the documentation (but I had to edit something within the plugin itself) so I should test it again. maybe, we need to update the conf file in the plugin on the firefox addon page
12:47 jcamins With mmap, we can resolve the problems that come up with that option.
12:48 jcamins The cache would still be stale.
12:48 francharb kf, I let you know once I did it
12:48 francharb ;)
12:48 jcamins (using starman's memory sharing)
12:49 kf francharb: ah sorry, meant the koha version!
12:49 francharb kf, hehe
12:49 francharb kf, I tested it on the master 3.8
12:49 kf ah
12:49 kf ok
12:50 francharb kf, I need to test it on the previous version
12:50 hdl jcamins... I think I have not understood what you meant.
12:50 hdl But nm
12:50 edveal joined #koha
12:51 jcamins hdl: the reason behind using memcached is scalability.
12:51 hdl jcamins: yep... This I know.
13:03 magnuse kf: not sure if [%% does anything special - can't remember seeing it before
13:13 ago43 joined #koha
13:17 nengard francharb what time is the plugin using? It's 9:15am here but my log says 13: something .. I can't make the column any wider in the plugin to see the whole time
13:17 nengard time is going to matter with hourly loans, that's why I ask
13:17 francharb nengard, good question
13:17 francharb it's related to koha, not the plugin itself
13:17 nengard hmm
13:17 nengard but koha is offline
13:18 francharb right
13:18 francharb hehe
13:18 nengard soooo.....
13:18 nengard the time is wrong :)
13:18 francharb guess it depends on your computer
13:20 nengard I don't follow.  My computer says it's 9:15am, Koha went offline at 8:15, what time should be in the log?
13:20 nengard I would say 9:15, but that's not what's happening
13:20 jcamins hdl: sorry, stepped away. Anyway, MySQL can cache the sysprefs about as efficiently, and it's not an expensive db call.
13:21 jcamins hdl: mmap would offer us the ability to share an in-memory cache on the same computer, thus eliminating the problem of stale (variable) caches in different FastCGI threads.
13:23 collum joined #koha
13:26 hdl jcamins: agreed
13:28 * wizzyrea waves
13:28 * jcamins waves back.
13:29 * magnuse waves back too
13:31 hdl hi wizzyrea ma
13:31 hdl magnuse:
13:33 magnuse kia ora hdl
13:37 * wizzyrea is glad to see bug 7998 made it in
13:37 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7998 critical, P5 - low, ---, wizzyrea, Pushed to Stable , 3.8 UI cleanup, tweaks to new styles
13:37 magnuse yay!
13:38 wizzyrea i feel much happier now looking at koha in chrome. :P
13:41 bag left #koha
13:41 bag joined #koha
13:42 nengard francharb - http://git.koha-community.org/[…]f82d2ff03b95d3d3c
13:43 kyleh joined #koha
13:44 maximep joined #koha
13:48 sekjal joined #koha
13:53 francharb nengard, :)
13:53 francharb perfect
13:53 francharb ;)
14:08 trea joined #koha
14:08 larryb joined #koha
14:16 gamal joined #koha
14:19 wizzyrea covers for videos - always a problem or does anybody have a great solution for that
14:20 * oleonard wants a solution too
14:20 * kf has none
14:20 oleonard wizzyrea: Are you guys using Amazon for covers?
14:20 jcamins wizzyrea: always a problem.
14:21 magnuse semantikoha, perhaps?
14:21 wizzyrea hehe
14:21 hdl jcamins: wizzyrea would imdb be a solution ?
14:21 gamal hi everyone
14:21 gamal does anyone know of any links about how to configure Koha on closed-stack libraries?
14:22 magnuse imdb data is very proprietary...
14:22 wahanui data is very proprietary... can be found at http://www.imdb.com/M/title-su[…]ary...&type=fuzzy
14:22 magnuse huh?
14:22 oleonard imdb buckaroo banzai
14:22 wahanui buckaroo banzai can be found at http://www.imdb.com/M/title-su[…]banzai&type=fuzzy
14:23 oleonard wahanui: Your imdb plugin is out of date. 404.
14:23 wahanui OK, oleonard.
14:23 kf gamal: there are no special options for closed stacks - but I think what you want is AllowOnShelfHolds - allowing holds on items on the sehfl
14:23 kf shelf
14:24 dgl-library joined #koha
14:24 hdl http://www.deanclatworthy.com/imdb/
14:25 laurence left #koha
14:25 trea left #koha
14:26 larryb left #koha
14:46 JesseM joined #koha
14:47 wizzyrea can that possibly be legal
14:47 wizzyrea also, how would we get the IMDB id in our records.
14:53 jcamins wizzyrea: make the copy catalogers enter it?
14:53 dgl-library joined #koha
14:53 oleonard wizzyrea: And just real quick add all the data for the existing collection
14:53 jcamins Yeah, that's the problem.
14:54 jcamins Bug 8009
14:54 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8009 trivial, P5 - low, ---, ruth, Needs Signoff , Item descriptive data not populated on pay.pl
15:10 mib_10vh7m joined #koha
15:19 magnuse oleonard, jcamins, wizzyrea: yeah, but we're gonna have to do it if we want something better than what we have today, and it can be automated to some extent :-)
15:19 jcamins magnus_afk: I don't disagree with you.
15:20 jcamins magnus_afk: that was not an entirely tongue-in-cheek suggestion.
15:21 kf jcamins: your solution will not work for people who can not add the data to their records (like union catalog users) :(
15:22 jcamins kf: unfortunately there is no other option.
15:22 kf I think having a lookup table outside of the marc record would be nice... :) - or even better a possibliity to save fields from being overwriitten on marc import...
15:22 kf that would open lots of nice possibilities
15:22 ago43 joined #koha
15:22 jcamins kf: that would be very nice, but doesn't eliminate the underlying problem of needing someone to enter that data.
15:23 hdl magnus_afk: do you have any datasource for cover ?
15:24 hdl1 joined #koha
15:32 hdl joined #koha
15:34 magnus_afk jcamins, kf: the solution to that is simple: convert MARC to RDF and store the data in the tripestore, forget about the MARC data and enrich the data in the in triplestore as much as you like :-)
15:34 jcamins magnus_afk: right, but you still have to have some sort of useful identifier in the data.
15:34 magnus_afk hdl: for movies? not really. wikipedia/dbpedia might have some. and freebase
15:34 jcamins magnus_afk: last I checked, there was still no useful way to identify a movie.
15:35 magnus_afk jcamins: use URIs from dbpedia, linkedmdb, freebase
15:35 jcamins magnus_afk: how do you get those into your data?
15:38 magnus_afk not into the marc, but into the triplestore - no problem :-)
15:38 jcamins magnus_afk: I'm still having trouble figuring out where that comes from.
15:39 jcamins I mean, I get that it's easier to connect identifiers in a triplestore, but there is still the fundamental issue that the data in the MARC record isn't particularly usable for automatically identifying which movie the record describes.
15:47 kf sigh
15:47 kf can someone point me in the right direction?
15:47 kf I want to find out in the templates which language is currently selected
15:49 magnus_afk jcamins: yeah, that is the main problem. you can do something like search for a title and if there is one result, accept that or let a human choose if there are multiple hits
15:50 oleonard kf: Usually the templates use "[% themelang %]"
15:50 oleonard kf: I don't know if there's a variable just for the language
15:50 kf hm that might still help
15:50 kf thx .)
15:51 dgl-library joined #koha
15:52 oleonard kf: Actually looking at Templates.pm it looks like [% lang %] might be available?
15:52 kf checking
15:53 jcamins Woohoo!
15:53 jcamins I just switched to using CHI, and it worked!
15:54 nengard joined #koha
15:54 * jcamins thinks someone should QA 7248 so that reports can be fixed, and I can report a bug for using CHI.
15:57 sekjal right
15:57 sekjal that
15:57 jcamins :)
15:58 adnc joined #koha
15:58 jcamins Oh, hi there, sekjal! :)
16:02 melia joined #koha
16:04 sekjal jcamins:  there you go
16:04 jcamins Woohoo!
16:04 jcamins Thanks!
16:04 jcamins sekjal++
16:05 * paul_p pushes immediatly!
16:05 jcamins I successfully converted Koha::Cache to use CHI.
16:05 paul_p jcamins wonderfull !
16:06 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 5742 follow-up DB rev number <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]6b8e05b1972593964> / Bug 5742 follow-up permissions for RU and UK languages <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]6398d971ce4f6b34a> / Bug 5742: Followup: sort* fields can to be filled with an input text <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]eb/?p=koha.git;a=
16:07 paul_p jcamins patch 7248 pushed
16:07 jcamins We have a slight problem with the tests, since they fail if memcached is configured to be used but isn't running.
16:07 jcamins However, I think that might be the correct behavior.
16:10 magnus_afk jcamins++ paul_p++ sekjal++
16:11 jcamins magnus_away: when you get a chance, could you confirm you can create new reports now.
16:12 jcamins CHI is pretty cool.
16:14 druthb joined #koha
16:15 druthb o/
16:16 paul_p OK, time to leave now
16:16 jenkins_koha Starting build #729 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
16:16 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7248 follow-up (alternative) <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]21a451e9ac77968a9> / Bug 7248 Added caching support and and moved Caching into Koha namespace <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]d732c77854a16b0fe>
16:33 jcamins Okay, that didn't fix it.
16:34 jcamins Cool!
16:34 jcamins I just tried three different caches.
16:34 kf woot!
16:35 libsysguy joined #koha
16:35 slef finally, a few minutes to work on kohacon
16:36 slef kf: email coming to you in a few minutes, once I've replied to sponsors
16:36 kf slef: still at work - take your time
16:36 druthb hi, libsysguy!  *poke*
16:37 jcamins libsysguy: I think we should use this for caching in Koha: http://search.cpan.org/~swalte[…]HI/Driver/Ping.pm
16:37 jcamins :D
16:37 libsysguy jcamins that is exactly what we need
16:38 libsysguy druthb y u always poke me :p
16:38 druthb to let you know you are loved, libsysguy
16:38 libsysguy aww
16:38 * libsysguy always feels loved
16:39 libsysguy becuase i am contaantly poked
16:39 libsysguy :p
16:40 kf oleonard++ [% lang %] :)
16:41 * oleonard urges everyone to urge everyone to update their listing http://wiki.koha-community.org[…]a_Users_Worldwide
16:42 kf :) mine are
16:44 * oleonard volunteers to be hired by the Hawaii State Archives to upgrade their Koha system from 2.2.9
16:45 * oleonard will require several months I think
16:46 jcamins Heh.
16:47 slef http://koha-community.org/kohacon12/sponsors/ updated
16:50 * oleonard is curious about super-sekret donor!
16:52 adnc joined #koha
16:56 datadoctor joined #koha
16:57 datadoctor I'm having an Acquisitions problem. Is there a way to receive multiple items on an invoice without having to click "Receive" on each item?
16:57 kf datadoctor: items yes, if you ordered more than one of a title. Titles - no
16:58 datadoctor These are new items, but we have already created a record, so that patrons can place advance holds.
16:59 datadoctor They are in a basket, stored as pending orders, until we click the item to receive it.
17:00 kf datadoctor: in baskets you see the ordered titles, and the order can be for more than one item (trying to explain what I meant to say :) )
17:01 datadoctor I'm thinking maybe my workflow is wrong? We create the basket, create the title / record, then add an item with a barcode.
17:01 datadoctor Then the next station looks up the vendor, finds the basket and selects "Receive Shipment"
17:03 datadoctor Or uses the pull-down "Receive Shipments" on the Vendor page
17:03 datadoctor Then we see two tables; "pending orders" and "already received"
17:04 datadoctor Pending orders requires us to click on each item, by
17:04 datadoctor selecting "receive"
17:05 datadoctor Is there a way to receive all of those items at once? I'm still a version behind on Koha.
17:06 kf datadoctor: no, you can't receive more than one order at once
17:06 kf datadoctor: but if you order more than one item for a given title, you can receive those at once or partially
17:06 datadoctor Or in this case, as there is one item per title on my current invoice, all of the titles at once?
17:06 datadoctor makes sense for multiple items
17:07 jcamins Okay, I have implemented three different types of caches, and memcached includes an L1 in-process memory cache.
17:07 datadoctor Looks like a feature I need to work on. We are wasting several hours each week, going through order tables and clicking "Receive" when a "Receive All" button would solve this.
17:07 kf datadoctor: I think people want to check the prices
17:08 kf perhaps with an editable table... that would be nice
17:08 datadoctor They can see the prices in table, and cross-check the grand total with the invoice
17:08 kf yep, checkboxes perhaps
17:08 kf it's a nice idea
17:08 datadoctor I'm digging into it, checkboxes seems like the appropriate solution
17:09 datadoctor with a "Receive All Checked"
17:09 kf yep
17:09 kf although sometime in the future...
17:09 datadoctor Thanks kf! I may have more questions as I work on this
17:09 kf editing the prices right in the table might be nice :)
17:09 datadoctor !!! ;)
17:09 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #729: SUCCESS in 53 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/729/
17:09 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Bug 7213 : Follow up fixing license information
17:09 jenkins_koha * m.de.rooy: 7368 typo: MARC -> Card
17:09 jenkins_koha * kyle: Bug 7641 - Followup - Suspend Until not set on by suspend button.
17:09 jenkins_koha * kyle: Bug 7722 - Insidious problem with searching
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7213 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, dpavlin, Pushed to Master , Document /svc/ HTTP API and provide example command-line client
17:09 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 8001: [SIGNED-OFF] improve styling potential of the tag list
17:09 jenkins_koha * stephane.delaune: Bug 8041: lost items are no longer available in search
17:09 jenkins_koha * jonathan.druart: But 5742: Batch edit patrons
17:09 jenkins_koha * jonathan.druart: Bug 5742: Followup: sort* fields can to be filled with an input text
17:09 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 5742 follow-up permissions for RU and UK languages
17:09 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 5742 follow-up DB rev number
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7641 critical, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, Pushed to Master , Add ability to suspend reserves.
17:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7722 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Pushed to Master , Insidious problem with searching
17:10 jenkins_koha * chrish: Bug 7248 Added caching support and and moved Caching into Koha namespace
17:10 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7248 follow-up (alternative)
17:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8001 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, robin, Pushed to Master , Add some styling to the tags to allow them to be distinctive
17:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8041 minor, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Pushed to Master , in admin search, items can be lost and  for loan
17:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5742 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , batch edit patrons
17:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7248 enhancement, P3, ---, chrish, Pushed to Master , Caching for services
17:19 jcamins I posted a patch for bug 8092.
17:19 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8092 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jcamins, NEW , Koha should use CHI caching framework
17:19 jcamins It is quite nice, if I say so myself.
17:19 kf I believe you :)
17:39 kf left #koha
17:42 smeagol joined #koha
17:45 slef @seen gmcharlt
17:45 huginn slef: gmcharlt was last seen in #koha 4 days, 1 hour, 37 minutes, and 58 seconds ago: <gmcharlt> ah
17:46 gmcharlt slef: hi
17:47 smeagol Hi all. Upon installation of Koha 3.4, .tmpl files are translated into .tt files on the fly. My question is, where are the .tmpl files stored (or referred to) in Koha? Is there a way to see the files, or path to where the files were translated, or to which they refer? thanks.
17:48 jcamins smeagol: there are no .tmpl files starting in 3.4.
17:48 jcamins Only .tt.
17:50 mtj afaik  - the .tmpl files are not translated on the fly, they are replaced by .tt files - in koha-3.4
17:53 cait joined #koha
17:53 slef yikes it's cait!
17:53 cait yes it is :)
17:53 slef I really must go get dinner
17:54 cait yes, you should
17:54 smeagol Then what is stage-marc-import.pl referring to in the koha community code here then?: "my ($template, $loggedinuser, $cookie)  = get_template_and_user({template_name => "tools/stage-marc-import.tmpl"
17:55 oleonard It's just a remnant of the old system smeagol. The 'tmpl' gets translated to 'tt'
17:56 smeagol Not sure why it's referring to .tmpl in the code. Shouldn't it be referring to stage-marc-import.tt...???
17:57 oleonard It's just a remnant of the old system smeagol. The 'tmpl' gets translated to 'tt'
17:59 smeagol Yeah. I understand that, I just would like to see how the system translates it, that's all. (like a path, or something). So if I add a new template, i should refer to .tt file instead of trying to translate it, i guess...
18:00 oleonard smeagol: You can find examples in the code of perl scripts which point to .tt files too
18:01 oleonard In older scripts it says ".tmpl" but Koha has been modified to redirect those to .tt files
18:02 smeagol Right, I just wanted to see the code where (or perhaps, how) it's being "redirected"...that's all. and thanks.
18:02 cait smeagol: I think there is not much coe, perhaps a line or 2
18:02 cait telling it: if there is tmpl make it tt
18:02 jcamins smeagol: I think it's simply a matter of "tmpl" being replaced with "tt".
18:02 cait the templats themselves don't get translated
18:02 jcamins There is no logic whatsoever.
18:02 cait they are tt templates
18:03 jcamins (I mean, it simply does the replace in every instance)
18:05 datadoctor I may adopt that as my philosophy; "There is no logic whatsoever." ;^)
18:05 datadoctor ;)
18:05 datadoctor Except in PERL
18:05 datadoctor Where logic reigns!
18:06 jcamins datadoctor: have you *seen* some of the things we do with Perl? :P
18:06 cait heh
18:06 datadoctor You really test its flexibility!
18:06 datadoctor And I am amazed...and confused sometimes...
18:07 datadoctor I think my favorite PERL is the page numbering for large tables...so that you can jump to page 15!
18:10 oleonard melia: I recommend re-opening Bug 4173 and adding your comment from Bug 8093 there. I don't think the issue of Lost descriptions was resolved at all.
18:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4173 normal, PATCH-Sent (DO NOT USE), ---, oleonard, RESOLVED FIXED, Statuses not appearing in the OPAC
18:10 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8093 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Description(OPAC) for Lost authorized value
18:11 oleonard Bug 4173 was marked as fixed without any comment which seems perfunctory.
18:11 melia ok oleonard. will do.
18:23 Guillaume joined #koha
18:55 adnc joined #koha
19:07 wizzyrea wow, 4173 marked fixed, by someone from ptfs-e
19:08 jcamins wizzyrea: I'm betting they missed the bug they were going for.
19:12 wizzyrea ++ to whoever added that "don't show these fields on the borrower entry field" and then provided a link to the schema with the borrower fields.
19:12 wizzyrea that is epiiic
19:14 cait srdjan :)
19:14 cait lots of iterations
19:14 cait and hi wizzyrea :)
19:15 wizzyrea srdjan++
19:18 trea joined #koha
19:22 oleonard Is there a super-secret way to find out a patron's old card number even if logs aren't enabled?
19:23 jcamins oleonard: I don't think so, no.
19:24 edveal OK, I am trying to change the color of the "Cart" button and every time I do the cart icon goes away.  I can get it back by simply putting the full url in the css but when I use background-image: url("../../images/list.gif") the image breaks.
19:24 cait oleonard: I have to agree with jcamins I think :(
19:24 edveal All I can think is that because I am doing this using the OpacUserCSS the path is not the same anymore.
19:24 cait oleonard: are you printing patron cards?
19:24 oleonard No, why?
19:25 cait but I don't think there is more than the borrowernumber referenced there too hm
19:25 cait if you kept the pdfs perhaps
19:25 cait oh
19:25 cait do you put it in the notices? the cardnumber?
19:25 cait it could be in message_queue then
19:26 jcamins edveal: that's correct. I think it becomes ../../../images/list.gif, but I'm not sure.
19:27 edveal jcamins that was the first thing I tried and id didn't work.
19:29 edveal But if I use for example:  http://catalog.librarname.com/[…]g/images/cart.gif it does work. This is not a big deal just seems odd.
19:29 jcamins I generally just use absolute URLs.
19:29 edveal That is not a real location...
19:29 jcamins Hm. That's too bad.
19:29 edveal Yeah that is what I will do!
19:29 edveal Thanks.
19:29 jcamins You're welcome.
19:34 nengard joined #koha
19:45 trea left #koha
19:49 oleonard Bonus? http://catalog.bywatersolution[…]/images/bonus.png
19:49 oleonard Is that part of a secret OPAC gamification project?
19:50 jcamins oleonard: I have no idea.
19:50 oleonard [% IF ( SEARCH_RESULT.score_avg ) %]
19:50 oleonard <img src="[% themelang %]/../images/bonus.png" title="bonus" style="max-height: 35px;"/>
19:50 oleonard [% END %]
19:50 jcamins It's added by the Babeltheque integration.
19:51 oleonard Oh, I guess I didn't examine the context carefully enough
19:52 rangi Morning
19:52 oleonard Hi rangi
19:54 cait hi rangi
19:54 jcamins Morning.
19:54 wahanui morning is a state of mind. or whenever the cat wants breakfast.
19:56 rangi Off to do training with anitsirk today
19:58 cait rangi: have fun
19:58 cait :)
20:02 rangi Thanks
20:02 rangi @wunder nzwn
20:02 huginn rangi: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 10.0°C (7:00 AM NZST on May 16, 2012). Conditions: Light Rain Showers. Humidity: 87%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 29.27 in 991 hPa (Rising).
20:03 libsysguy left #koha
20:07 * oleonard could delete a lot more unused images if sanop.css didn't exist
20:07 jcamins sanop.css?
20:08 kathryn joined #koha
20:08 rangi Hmm is it used in production?
20:08 jcamins What is it?
20:08 wahanui it is confusing for someone to be working on a bug and the assignee field is either wrong or blank
20:09 kathryn morning all
20:09 oleonard I presume it's a library-specific CSS file
20:09 rangi San oust Provence
20:09 rangi Spelt wrong I bet
20:10 rangi Remember bruno and arnaud?
20:10 rangi Btuomi
20:10 samuel joined #koha
20:11 rangi They were at kohacon06
20:11 * jcamins doesn't think he overlapped with them at all.
20:11 nengard left #koha
20:11 oleonard I wonder if I asked about it for Bug 5234 or if I didn't look at OPAC files...
20:11 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5234 normal, PATCH-Sent (DO NOT USE), ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Remove unused CSS files
20:12 rangi Hmm Paul would know
20:12 rangi I suspect its ok to remove
20:12 rangi Can always put it back
20:14 oleonard Raise your hand if you're using this one: http://catalog.bywatersolution[…]a-logo-yellow.png
20:14 rangi Www
20:15 rangi Eeew even
20:15 * rangi raises bile
20:15 * oleonard had better leave
20:15 jcamins Wow.
20:15 oleonard More image trimming tomorrow
20:15 * oleonard waves
20:27 bag rangi let's see where we are at?
20:27 bag @wunder 93109
20:27 huginn bag: The current temperature in K6LCM-Westside/Mesa, Santa Barbara, California is 22.8°C (1:27 PM PDT on May 15, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 53%. Dew Point: 13.0°C. Pressure: 29.92 in 1013 hPa (Falling). Wind Advisory in effect from 3 PM this afternoon until 3 am PDT Wednesday...
20:27 bag feels hotter than that
20:27 rangi It's pretty cold here
20:27 cait @wunder Konstanz
20:27 huginn cait: The current temperature in Taegerwilen, Taegerwilen, Germany is 7.2°C (10:24 PM CEST on May 15, 2012). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 73%. Dew Point: 3.0°C. Windchill: 5.0°C. Pressure: 29.95 in 1014 hPa (Steady).
20:27 cait here too
20:28 rangi Just having a coffee before training
20:30 rangi Crapsticks
20:31 rangi 2.5 weeks til I start the 34 Journey
20:31 bag crapsticks?  is that a new type of coffee?
20:31 rangi 34 hours even
20:31 cait kohacon!
20:38 datadoctor Nicole showed me the checkbox patch for receiving items (bug 7175). That will save me a lot of time! Solves the receive items problem I mentioned earlier.
20:38 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7175 enhancement, P2, ---, julian.maurice, Signed Off , Improve order receiving page
20:39 datadoctor A good day! :D
20:39 rangi Add another sign off :)
20:39 rangi Will get it in faster
20:40 cait datadoctor: ah perhaps we did talk about different things then :)
20:40 cait cait = kf
20:43 datadoctor I'm not sure yet - I will have to try installing the patch first.
20:44 datadoctor We fell off the update cycle because of custom code.
20:44 datadoctor Hoping to get back on with 3.8 and stay up on new developments.
20:44 wizzyrea local_code_not_pushed_to_community--
20:44 wizzyrea that does make it harder.
20:46 datadoctor We were an early adopter of Koha, and our team expects a lot from us.
20:46 * wizzyrea has used it since 2008 (with a slight detour into Liblime ILS)
20:49 datadoctor We try to streamline our Cataloging and Acquisition process for Tech Services.
20:50 datadoctor We have some custom settings so Reference can use batch modification without stepping on the toes of our Catalogers
20:51 cait datadoctor: the patch is about items - not about titles (orders) - so perhaps it will only make you a bit happier. it's a nice feature :)
20:51 datadoctor Reference can change the lost and damaged settings, but not the shelving location or item type.
20:52 datadoctor Thanks cait! Maybe I will have to skip my nap. Sounds like this is just the tip of the iceberg. Might get me started on the work.
20:53 datadoctor There is an obvious flow from parcel.pl to orderreceive.pl to finishreceive.pl. I just need to automate that, maybe by combining the relevant processes on one page, then foreach item loop through the receive process.
20:55 datadoctor It's very similar to a batch mod feature. Instead of scanning barcodes to select items for the batch, the items will come from parcel.pl. Maybe this could be positioned as a
20:56 datadoctor batch receive tool. That way folks who use the current process would not be impacted.
20:57 datadoctor Anyway, I'm heading out for the day. Good luck to all of you with your work. I am enjoying being a fly on the wall as the software gets better and better! Have a great day.
20:57 wizzyrea see ya later!@
21:12 maximep left #koha
21:30 NateC joined #koha
21:34 cait left #koha
21:57 edveal left #koha
22:18 talljoy i know it's late, but does anyone here know how the m880 span class is selected for marc records.  I'm reading this.... http://git.koha-community.org/[…]902d87f73;hb=HEAD    and it appears that it looks for the 880 tag in the record.  But i have some examples where that is not happening and the span class is not applied.
22:19 talljoy so my hebrew text in the 880 tags is displaying on the left side of the screen instead of the right side of the screen
22:35 eythian http://petdance.com/2012/01/th[…]g-in-the-company/
22:36 eythian @later tell jcamins the old packages go away when the new ones are pushed. I'm not sure why the 3.2 stuff is there.
22:36 huginn eythian: The operation succeeded.
23:17 JesseM left #koha
23:36 papa joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary