Time  Nick           Message
23:44 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #104: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D8/104/
23:31 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #105: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D9/105/
23:23 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #98: UNSTABLE in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_U18/98/
23:06 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #103: SUCCESS in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D8/103/
23:05 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #104: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D9/104/
22:50 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #97: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_U18/97/
22:40 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #103: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D9/103/
22:26 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #102: SUCCESS in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D8/102/
22:18 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #96: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_U18/96/
22:10 koha-jenkins   Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #102: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.11_D9/102/
21:51 huginn`        davidnind: The operation succeeded.
21:51 davidnind      @later tell ashimema I don't have access to the YouTube channel yet (not that I can tell), keen to add the kohacon videos
20:45 MauBR_         is any way to recover the pass?
20:44 MauBR_         my fault...
20:44 MauBR_         it is trying to run but needs the koha-user pass, and i can not remember....
20:34 wizzyrea       sudo koha-zebra --rebuild -f <name your your instance>
20:34 MauBR_         thank you for response wizzyrea. i will try...
20:34 wizzyrea       but also you could try
20:33 wizzyrea       sudo koha-shell <name of your instance> rebuild_zebra
20:33 wizzyrea       MauBR_, you probably need to do that from within koha-shell
20:33 MauBR_         please help :(
20:33 MauBR_         Hello friends, please help me with something. I am trying to run ./rebuild_zebra.pl but server shows: cant locate C4::Context
19:20 kidclamp       it has pretty good documentation mtompset
19:20 kidclamp       misc/sip_cli_emulator.pl
18:56 mtompset       I wish people wrote test plans like the person testing knew absolutely nothing.
18:54 mtompset       And stuck again... I think I have the SIP Server running... but now how to do all these SIP-py things.
18:50 mtompset       cait++ # Making headway now.
18:47 mtompset       Some wiki pages need updating. :)
18:47 mtompset       cait++ # thanks for the new script name.
18:45 huginn`        Bug 18562: enhancement, P5 - low, 19.05, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Add koha-sip script to handle SIP servers for instances
18:45 cait           https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18562
18:45 cait           sorry, that's where i found it:
18:45 cait           https://koha-community.org/koha-19-05-release/
18:44 cait           but they should be telling you
18:44 cait           they have been unified
18:43 cait           mtompset: you might have the wrong script
18:43 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19787 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, Needs Signoff , Adding system preferences to configure the screen messages for SIP checkout flags in Self-Checkout
18:43 mtompset       Though, I did add a quick follow up on bug 19787 (missing comma in SQL)
18:43 mtompset       and script is deprecated? Well, sorry, wizzyrea, can't get a sip server started on a kohadevbox, can't test those patches.
18:42 cait           mtompset: there is package commands... but that's about all i know
18:41 mtompset       ARG! Instructions assume I know how to start a SIP server.
18:24 mtompset       Greetings, cait
18:01 mtompset       Oh well. Next bug to look at then.
18:01 huginn`        mtompset: fridolin was last seen in #koha 3 hours, 50 minutes, and 21 seconds ago: <fridolin> \o/
18:01 mtompset       @seen fridolin
17:14 mtompset       Greetings, #koha.
17:04 MauBR_         tcohen Tankyou for response, I think this is perl? sorry cant get how to work with this...
16:56 oleonard       See y'all later
16:54 tcohen         on the DB
16:54 tcohen         to write the modified one
16:54 tcohen         and C4::Biblio::ModBiblio( $record, $biblionumber, $fw );
16:54 tcohen         C4::Biblio:GetFrameworkCode to get the frameworkcode
16:54 tcohen         MauBR_: I'd say C4::Biblio::GetMarcBiblio to get the record
16:07 reiveune       bye
16:06 MauBR_         Hello friends. Please help me with something, I have to change all data from fields 650 subfield 'a' to lowercase. The information is store in biblio_metadata -> metadata field, but i do not know the best way to change it... please could you help me with some information on how to do it?
15:43 oleonard       wb wizzyrea
15:11 * eythian      clones bugs onto oleonard
15:09 oleonard       Welp, time for me to change my identity and move away, because I've been using "Clone this bug" lots.
15:00 ashimema       apologies for the challenges at the end
15:00 ashimema       thnaks everyone
14:59 huginn`        Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/development_irc_meeting_12_june_2019.2019-06-12-14.01.log.html
14:59 huginn`        Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/development_irc_meeting_12_june_2019.2019-06-12-14.01.txt
14:59 huginn`        Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/development_irc_meeting_12_june_2019.2019-06-12-14.01.html
14:59 huginn`        Meeting ended Wed Jun 12 14:59:42 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
14:59 ashimema       #endmeeting
14:59 ashimema       #info Next meeting: 26 Jun 2019, 19:00 UTC
14:58 ashimema       `
14:58 ashimema       my irc client is stuffed
14:57 ashimema       #info Next meeting: 26 June 2019, 19:00 UTC
14:57 tcohen         oh noes!
14:57 oleonard       While you were gone we elected you permanent chair for all future meetings tcohen
14:56 tcohen         just got the OS back :-D
14:56 tcohen         sorry, technical issues on my end
14:55 ashimema       Perfect
14:54 oleonard       26 June at 19:00 UTC
14:54 ashimema       Especially as we have Bugzilla ideas the raise after this meeting brought some thoughts
14:54 ashimema       I'm happy with two weeks if people are able to make it.. keeps things moving.. even if it's a short meeting it provokes conversations
14:49 oleonard       Or are we sticking with every two weeks?
14:49 oleonard       I think July 17 at 19:00 UTC would be one month out and in line with the time rotation
14:48 oleonard       Is everyone already gone? :)
14:44 Joubu          yes
14:44 oleonard       Fine with me
14:44 ashimema       Shall we continue this discussion out of the meeting and bring a proposal to the next meeting
14:44 ashimema       I think
14:43 ashimema       I got told not to use clone by Joubu
14:41 oleonard       ashimema: That's what the "clone" option is for isn't it?
14:40 ashimema       Then it would be easy to open a new bug and get back to the original e contexte
14:39 ashimema       I would like a 'new dependant bug' option myself
14:38 greenjimll     Maybe make it impossible to reopen resolved cases after a "cooling off period". We do similar with our internal ticketing system.
14:37 Joubu          it happens quite a lot :) At least once a week
14:37 Joubu          ok
14:37 cait           t
14:37 greenjimll     26th July at 19:00 UTC?
14:37 Joubu          the problematic case: someone close it as "fixed" but they did not understand the real issue
14:37 cait           if someone closes because they think fixed but it isn'
14:36 oleonard       Joubu: I don't think it happens often enough to warrant that change
14:36 cait           Joubu: ok, but sometiems it's useful :)
14:36 Joubu          We should push people to open new bug report, not reopening them
14:35 ashimema       That ok with everyone.. can't remember the alternate. Time slot off the top of head
14:34 ashimema       Two weeks again.. later time slot
14:34 cait           Joubu: can you explain the use case?
14:34 ashimema       I have other Bugzilla things I want to bring up again.. next meeting
14:34 cait           sorry, distracted as well
14:33 ashimema       Would be an interesting idea Joubu.. I like it
14:33 cait           could you?
14:33 huginn`        Current chairs: Joubu ashimema cait
14:33 cait           #chair Joubu
14:33 ashimema       Rain is making it near impossible for me to type.. sorry
14:32 Joubu          set the next meeting date, will ask later
14:32 Joubu          well I... asked already
14:30 ashimema       Go Joubu
14:30 ashimema       Yes.. ltd set next date
14:30 Joubu          (that can be problematic in few cases however)
14:29 Joubu          could we imagine removing the ability to update a bug report status once it has been set to resolved?
14:29 ashimema       Raining.. my typing is getting bad
14:29 ashimema       Can't or can Cait?
14:29 ashimema       I also have notes form kohacon of things companies are working on.. so should be able to pick a couple from that where I can already see there's overlap
14:29 Joubu          wait a min, a quick thought
14:29 wizzyrea       oh good was about to say I have to leave this meeting early <3 thank you all for your hard work
14:28 cait           should we set the date for next meeting?
14:28 cait           i can't add to that
14:28 ashimema       Will catch you about that later today if that's ok Joubu.. I was thinking we could probably put a few out there
14:27 ashimema       Back to you for a minute Cait.. kids being thrown out  into the rain now
14:26 Joubu          I can provide patches for that :D
14:26 ashimema       Next step is to find a couple of developments to concentrate on as a trial for this slightly more formal collaboration
14:25 ashimema       Will report more as soon as I have more..
14:25 ashimema       I hope to start getting use collaborating a little better on some of the more challenging Devs... Getting commitment to the SO/QA flow up front for some of them and having it scheduled into their own internal management processes a bit
14:24 ashimema       Positive responses from paul_p and bag so far
14:24 ashimema       I have reached out to some support company directors as part of my commitment to trying to improve Dev practices a bit
14:24 cait           you can take over again :)
14:23 ashimema       You were to quick.. lol
14:22 cait           anyone?
14:22 cait           #topic Review of coding guidelines
14:21 cait           moving on then?
14:21 cait           #info Correction: Bug 23013 - sorry!
14:21 cait           i can't be trusted with numbers
14:21 cait           ugh
14:21 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21013 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, RESOLVED FIXED, Missing itemtype for checkut makes patron summary print explode
14:21 cait           #info bug 21013 waits for some attention - update to datatables, test with a remote branch
14:20 cait           i did training recently and the datatables especiallywith the new export options were a big hit
14:20 cait           oleonard++
14:20 oleonard       It includes a style update for the Datatables toolbar (info, pagination, buttons)
14:19 oleonard       it's an upgrade to Datatables which combines and minifies the various scripts we use
14:19 oleonard       Too big to post a patch to Bugzilla, unfortunately, which makes testing more difficult
14:19 cait           can you tell us a bit more?
14:19 cait           ah :)
14:19 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23013 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Upgrade DataTables in the staff client
14:19 oleonard       I have what I think is a pretty nice enhancement ready for testing: Bug 23013
14:19 cait           so I suggest moving on
14:18 cait           did someone bring a topic?
14:18 cait           i will take over until then ;)
14:18 * ashimema     runs for school run.. 5 mins and I'll be back to continue
14:17 cait           just: 8 majors!
14:17 cait           oh
14:17 cait           and... signed off QA'd before that
14:17 ashimema       #topic General development discussion
14:17 cait           there are some patche related to Mana that I'd like to see pushed
14:17 cait           also... pay attention to weekly emails ;)
14:16 cait           #info Please focus on bugs, 25 out of the 54 waiting, including majors
14:16 tuxayo         kidclamp++
14:16 tuxayo         :D
14:16 tuxayo         > Nick Clemens is working on testing the circulations rules rewrite
14:16 cait           just focus on the bugs (vs enh) - they have piled up quite a bit with majors
14:16 cait           oh sorry, missed the topic change
14:16 ashimema       any more cait?
14:15 ashimema       needs QA though :)
14:15 * ashimema     misread
14:14 greenjimll     23095 is already signed off
14:13 ashimema       #info bug 23104 is in dire need of SO and QA
14:13 ashimema       #info bug 23095 is in dire need of SO and QA
14:12 ashimema       #topic Updates from the QA team
14:12 ashimema       shall we move onto updates from qa then
14:12 ashimema       #info Two majors need to be pushed for the 19.05.01 release still.
14:12 wizzyrea       thanks ashimema
14:12 ashimema       #info We made jenkins happy again for the Ubuntu builds.. not the most elegant fix but it appears to work
14:11 cait           please QA
14:11 cait           yes, also a shout out to the QA team there
14:11 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23104 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, ASSIGNED , Regression (18925) in circ rules - unlimited vs 0
14:11 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23095 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Circulation rules not displayed (empty vs null)
14:11 Joubu          bug 23095 and bug 23104
14:11 cait           #info lukeG and fridolin started pushing to 18.11 and 19.05
14:11 Joubu          Two majors, that must be in 19.05.01:
14:11 ashimema       shout if you have any issues wizzyrea.. I have the magic keys to the kingdom to sort most permissions now.
14:11 fridolin       \o/
14:11 fridolin       and Jenkins job for D9 exists with blue color
14:10 fridolin       yop, I'm warming up for 19.05, started pushing
14:10 cait           #info wizzyrea to start pushing to 18.05 soon
14:10 lukeG          i started pushing to 18.11 yesterday, more to come today :)
14:10 ashimema       :)
14:10 wizzyrea       assuming I've got all of my access in place
14:09 wizzyrea       probably will start seeing things today or tomorrow
14:09 wizzyrea       I'm just about ready to start pushing things for 18.05
14:09 Joubu          #info Jonathan Druart
14:09 wahanui        it has been said that rmaints is fridolin, lucas and wizzyrea
14:09 ashimema       rmaints?
14:09 ashimema       #topic Updates from the release maintainers
14:08 ashimema       sort of just did it above.. oops
14:08 ashimema       #topic Update from the release manager
14:08 wizzyrea       good plan ty
14:07 ashimema       #info I will be starting to push enhancements again as of next week, but starting with the least impact ones, so please keep working through bugs as high priority
14:06 ashimema       any others
14:06 ashimema       #info Martin Renvoize is getting back the the Accounts Rewrite bugs
14:06 oleonard       [off] info: Nick Clements is a necromancer
14:05 ashimema       #info Nick Clemens sends his appologies, clash of meetings today
14:05 ashimema       #info Nick Clemens is working through the 'In discussion' queue to bring things back to life
14:05 ashimema       #info Nick Clemens is working on testing the circulations rules rewrite
14:04 ashimema       Has anyone got any anouncements?
14:04 tcohen         #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:04 ashimema       #topic Announcements
14:04 cait           is an rmaint :)
14:04 cait           wizzyrea:
14:03 ashimema       no rmaints?
14:03 wizzyrea       #info Liz Rea
14:03 khall          #info Kyle, ByWater Solutions
14:03 ashimema       no rmaint?
14:02 oleonard       #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
14:02 ashimema       #info Martin Renvoize - PTFS Europe
14:02 ashimema       #topic Introductions
14:02 cait           #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:01 huginn`        Current chairs: ashimema cait
14:01 ashimema       #chair cait
14:01 greenjimll     #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
14:01 huginn`        The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_12_june_2019'
14:01 huginn`        Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:01 huginn`        Meeting started Wed Jun 12 14:01:33 2019 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01 ashimema       #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 12 June 2019
14:01 greenjimll     #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
14:00 ashimema       so.. are we nearly corate
13:28 cait           but there is quite a lot of bugs in qa queue *cough*
13:27 cait           probably the 'after-release' effect
13:27 kidclamp       I will miss meeting but added apologies
13:22 oleonard       A pretty sparse agenda :) https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_12_June_2019
13:10 cait           oh meeting day
13:08 ashimema       so the calendar tells me
13:07 oleonard       Dev meeting in 53 minutes?
11:25 wahanui        hi oleopard
11:25 calire         hi oleonard
11:25 oleonard       Hi #koha
10:55 magnuse        \o/
10:43 * cait         waves back
10:42 * kidclamp     waves
10:01 ashimema       I wasn't meaning to be grumpy.. it was too early this morning
10:01 ashimema       fair enough
09:19 Nemo_bis_      ashimema: I may have mistunderstood the question; just wanted to share a pointer to some code which might be hard to find otherwise
08:52 vfernandes     hi #koha
07:31 liliputech_asu bonjour :)
07:11 cait           magnuse: weather is broken
07:07 huginn`        magnuse: Error: Failed to load Wunderground API. Check the logs for more information.
07:07 magnuse        @wunder bodo, norway
07:07 huginn`        magnuse: Error: I could not find a valid location for: bodø, norway
07:07 magnuse        @wunder bodø, norway
07:06 * magnuse      had a tropical downpour on sunday, since then it has been rather sunny and nice
07:01 alex_a         bonjour
06:59 ashimema       Been raining for days here
06:57 cait           been rainign for hours here
06:57 ashimema       Lol
06:57 cait           slightly wet :)
06:57 cait           have the grumps been rained on too?
06:57 ashimema       How are we all this fine morning #koha
06:56 cait           huh?
06:56 * ashimema     shows the grumps the door
06:54 magnuse        \o/
06:40 fridolin       hi
06:33 ashimema       pedro__ are you running zebra or elastic ?
06:25 ashimema       Yes, we still need to get the elastic simple server implimentation over the finish line, but that doesn't mean we're not capable of running sru already without it.
06:24 ashimema       Koha has had a working z39.50 and SRU server for decades.. in the form of zebra
06:24 ashimema       It's a duplicate and it doesn't answer the question  pedro__ asked at all
06:23 huginn`        Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21210 new feature, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, RESOLVED DUPLICATE, Elasticsearch based SRU server
06:23 ashimema       Nemo_bis_ I don't see why you brought up bug 21210 ?
06:16 reiveune       hello