Time  Nick               Message
00:12 * CrispyBran_lunch waves goodbye
00:51 lavamind           dcook: do you have any idea which modules we could preload and how ?
00:53 dcook              lavamind: I'm not super familiar with Mojolicious, but I'm guessing maybe in Koha::App::Koha?
00:53 dcook              As for what to load... that's why you'd need to do the profiling
00:54 dcook              Things like XML::LibXML would probably make sense
00:54 dcook              Not application specific but can be heavy
00:55 dcook              Err not instance specific*
00:56 dcook              Oh or maybe "bin/koha"
00:58 lavamind           so in bin/koha I'd just need to add eg. use XML::LibXML ?
00:58 dcook              Not 100% sure but I reckon so
00:59 dcook              This is what I used in mod_perl2: https://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_PerlPostConfigRequire_
00:59 dcook              Mojolicious/Plack are way more straightforward than mod_perl but same concept
01:00 lavamind           right, OK
01:00 dcook              Before getting to a state of listening for requests, do some setup
01:00 dcook              Those two files look like the entry point for the master process, so I'd say do it there
01:00 dcook              But that's just guessing
01:00 lavamind           yeah, sure, YMMV
01:01 lavamind           I'm not so familiar with Koha internals though, so aside from XML::LibXML are there other heavyweights that come to mind ?
01:01 dcook              I guess with this approach, all the Koha instances would need to have the exact same schema...
01:02 reiveune           bye
01:02 lavamind           well, I would guess so since they're all spun up from the same template instance (database)
01:03 dcook              Same database, same DBIC ResultSet files... so I'd say you could probably load Koha::Database as well
01:03 dcook              But that might have consequences I don't know
01:03 dcook              It'd be trial and error for sure
01:04 lavamind           hrmm
01:04 dcook              I mean to start you could look at "debian/templates/plack.psgi"
01:04 dcook              It preloads C4::Boolean, C4::Koha, C4::Languages, C4::XSLT, Koha::Database, etc
01:04 lavamind           ah right, it's all there
01:05 dcook              Now that I think about it, I have Plack instances running off a modified plack.psgi... and I don't think I've seen those modules have a huge impact on memory size
01:06 lavamind           well anyway, I'll see whether recycling workers every few hundred requests helps
01:06 dcook              Probably will
01:06 lavamind           I reduced the number of workers to 6 and added 2 spare workers
01:06 dcook              By default, Koha Plack workers recycle after 50
01:06 dcook              50 requests*
01:06 lavamind           oh really
01:06 lavamind           hrmm
01:07 dcook              Check out debian/templates/koha-conf-site.xml.in
01:07 lavamind           I also saw Mojolicious::Plugin::SizeLimit
01:07 dcook              Ooo that is cool
01:08 lavamind           sounds like it might be a bit less brutal than recycling after 50 requests
01:08 dcook              "Actually, there are two big reasons your hypnotoad workers will grow. First, your code could have a bug that causes the process to increase in size very quickly. Second, you could just be doing operations that require a lot of memory for each request. Since you can't rely that Perl gives memory back to the system after using it, the process size can grow quite large."
01:08 dcook              Yeah that plugin sounds better
01:57 tcohen             hola dcook
01:58 tcohen             we recycle workers each 10 reqs, usually set 4 workers
02:02 dcook              hola tcohen
02:02 dcook              Just got back from a fire alarm :D
03:37 alexbuckley        hi all
07:22 * magnuse          waves
07:29 reiveune           hello
07:29 wahanui            hi, reiveune
07:30 alex_a             bonjour
07:57 Archie^            hi ALL
08:10 cait               good morning #koha
08:10 josef_moravec      hi ciat
08:10 josef_moravec      cait ;)
08:11 cait               good morning josef_moravec :)
08:12 Archie^            Hey do you guys know if it is possible to subcategorize Library in any way?
08:12 Archie^            for instance i have a library that has "storages" like Medical/ Children books etc etc
08:14 cait               you could use locations
08:14 cait               it has no effect on circulation rules, but it will be displayed and can be searched/limited on
08:14 Archie^            hmm, where can i find it?
08:14 cait               it's stored in the items
08:14 cait               952$c for MARC21
08:15 cait               the list is set up in administration > authorized values
08:15 Archie^            tnx Cait
08:15 cait               system preference AdvancedSearchTypes to make it searchable in advanced search
09:06 * magnuse          hopes koha people in marseille are safe
09:06 ere                hi #koha
09:07 ere                magnuse: why, what's happening?
09:08 magnuse            two buildings collapsed
09:08 ere                :(
09:09 magnuse            [off] https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46095810
09:10 cait               magnuse: same :(
09:11 ashimema           me too
09:33 cait               hm someone around who is more of a sysadmin than me and can take a look at bug 21769?
09:33 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21769 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , koha-restore file-exists
09:34 cait               [off] small self hosted public library in Germany
09:40 ashimema           hi cait
09:40 ashimema           you didn't fancy tag teaming bug 21754 did you.. as it's moved so much since Owen's signoff on bug 20844 (from which this code was extracted/derived) I'd like a signoff by someone before I continue to QA it.. personally I think it hits all targets now.
09:40 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21754 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, alexbuckley, Needs Signoff , If an item is marked as lost, any outstanding transfers upon it should be automatically cancelled
09:40 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20844 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, alexbuckley, ASSIGNED , Reset a hold when it is missing after allocation
09:40 ashimema           History of your interaction with it is in the now RESOLVED DUPLICATE bug 21732
09:40 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21732 normal, P5 - low, ---, alexbuckley, RESOLVED DUPLICATE, If an item is marked as lost, any outstanding transfers upon it should be cancelled
09:48 nlegrand           ay up #koha
10:14 magnuse            hiya nlegrand andreashm
10:34 andreashm          hi magnuse
10:41 * kidclamp         waves
10:42 * cait             waves at kidclamp
10:42 * ashimema         ducks.. kidclamp is here.. that's bound to mean... incoming.....
10:43 * ashimema         waves to kidclamp
10:44 kidclamp           heh, a few tickets to hit forst
10:44 ashimema           phew ;)
10:49 cait               puuuuush
10:49 * cait             is dying to see 2 certain bugs go in so she can breathe more freely
10:49 * ashimema         is now peaked with interest
10:49 cait               granular admin permissions and splitting callnumbers
10:49 nlegrand           o/ magnuse
10:49 cait               hi nlegrand :)
10:50 nlegrand           hey cait!
11:02 * magnuse          wishes for bug 20600
11:02 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20600 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, andrew.isherwood, Signed Off , Provide the ability for users to filter ILL requests
11:07 andreashm          cait: splitting callnumbers?
11:25 Archie^            hmm, so i have CSV table with libraries and i want to import it into koha but it wont let me map the codes to branch code :/ any ideas how to fix this?
11:25 Archie^            it says branchcode is being primary key
11:27 andreashm          I can't apply bug 10662. Anyone else have this issue?
11:27 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=10662 new feature, P3, ---, dcook, Needs Signoff , Build OAI-PMH Harvesting Client
11:29 * ashimema         wants bug 20640 first ;)
11:29 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20640 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Signed Off , Allow migrating a request between backends
11:31 * andreashm        goes and changes the bug instead.
11:31 andreashm          (not ashimema's, since that is already signed off) ;-)
11:32 ashimema           oh.. you're on a hunt for bugs to sign off are you andreashm :)
11:32 ashimema           have fun
11:32 ashimema           sorry.. my comment got mixed in the middle there.. the first one was meant for magnuse ;)
11:33 Archie^            someone halp pls :D
11:33 * andreashm        was going for 10662, but that didn't apply. =(
11:33 andreashm          I do have a bunch more on my list though
11:41 andreashm          Well, that was all me. My git fetch apparently didn't work so was behind master. 10662 works. Off to test then!
11:42 ashimema           Archie^ branchcode is indeed a primary key.. so they have to be unique.. sounds like they're not in your csv
11:42 Archie^            hmm i'll double check
11:47 Archie^            what is the maximum lenght of the Branchcode?
11:56 josef_moravec      Archie^: 10 chars i think
12:04 Archie^            String index out of range: -1. :/ whatever that means
12:21 josef_moravec      andreashm: regarding bug 10662, remove the line 11 in installer/data/mysql/atomicupdate/bug_10662.sqlb(UNIQUE key)
12:21 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=10662 new feature, P3, ---, dcook, Needs Signoff , Build OAI-PMH Harvesting Client
12:22 josef_moravec      There will be follow-up patch with the corrections, but is not submitted yet
12:52 tcohen             morning
12:53 oleonard           Hi tcohen
13:07 andreashm          .
13:07 andreashm          hi tcohen oleonard
13:08 cait               Archie^: did you configure yourlibraries in Koha?
13:09 Archie^            hi Cait, yeah, i did thanks
13:10 cait               branchcodesneed to match exactly
13:10 cait               case sensitive
13:10 cait               I recommend only using upper case for codes in general
13:10 cait               no special chars etc.
13:11 Archie^            yeah, i understood that ;) thanks.
13:13 Archie^            i really appriciate how great koha community is
13:17 cait               can anyone test password recovery in 17.11?
13:17 cait               .11
13:18 cait               we have a problem with password recovery - it doesn't find the matching account anymore, email is there, login too
13:29 andreashm          oleonard: wanted to look at your additions to bug 10662
13:29 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=10662 new feature, P3, ---, dcook, Needs Signoff , Build OAI-PMH Harvesting Client
13:30 andreashm          But fail to start the Harvester. (it says it's started on command line, but not in the UI)
13:30 kidclamp           back in a while
13:30 andreashm          Wonder if you've had any similar issues?
13:30 andreashm          now that josef_moravec snuck away... =)
13:33 oleonard           I don't think I had that problem andreashm
13:33 oleonard           You got the database update to work correctly?
13:35 andreashm          Looks like it. Had some trouble, but josef told me to delete a line in the sql
13:35 andreashm          After that it ran without complaining. =)
13:37 cait               fridolin: see last comment on 20023 please
13:38 andreashm          .
13:41 fridolin           ok cait
13:41 fridolin           Bug 20023
13:41 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20023 minor, P5 - low, ---, philippe.blouin, RESOLVED FIXED, Password recovery should be case insensitive
13:50 cait               fridolin: i filed a new bug: bug 21771
13:50 huginn             Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21771 major, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Password recovery is broken
13:57 oleonard           It wasn't me!
13:57 andreashm          oleonard: haha, I saw that too.
13:58 andreashm          @later tell josef_moravec I managed to fix and run the SQL for bug 10662. Added a request but can't get the Harvester to start. On the command line it says that it has started but not the UI. Seen this before?
13:58 huginn             andreashm: The operation succeeded.
14:02 * caroline         waves to all
14:05 andreashm          hi caroline
14:13 cait               hi caroline :)
14:29 Archie^            right, so let's say i have all available books in the country in koha available from our national library. now let's say i'm migrating one library to koha. so i have marcxml files from said library. What marc field do i need to populate so koha understands that theses books are linked to said library (if libraries are already migrated)
14:30 Archie^            and by libraries i mean table "branches"
14:31 cait               ?
14:32 cait               usually you'd make an item
14:32 cait               branches links to items in 952
14:32 cait               Archie^: but I am not sure about your use case
14:33 Archie^            how do i make an item in koha? :D
14:33 cait               what is your use case exactly?
14:36 Archie^            as i said before. I had marcxml file with all the books in the library. I want to add them to koha so a)koha compares it with national archive of all books b)set the duplicates it finds to this new library as "available"
14:37 cait               sorry, not following you
14:45 Archie^            right so step by step. I uploaded national achive of all books into koha
14:46 Archie^            now. Im migrating a small library to koha and i have a list of all the books that the library has
14:47 Archie^            how would i upload these books into koha so there is no duplicates and when i open koha via that library i can hand out only those books and not all of the books from national archive
15:03 oleonard           Bye all
15:08 cait               i guess i am irritated that you loaded all theo ther books in the first place
15:08 cait               :)
15:09 cait               for circulation you'll definitely have to create items for the smaller library
15:17 Joubu              @later tell ashimema I think you should backport 21576 (Add a developer script to automatically fix missing filters)
15:17 huginn             Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:30 caroline           cait: ever heard of ASIS classification?
15:30 cait               sorry, never
15:30 cait               what does it translate to?
15:31 caroline           no idea
15:31 cait               oh :)
15:31 caroline           it might be American Society for Information Science but I don't see why they would make their own classification
15:32 cait               Australian Secret Intelligence Service ? :)
15:33 cait               from wikipedia, there is lots of things with ASIS
15:33 cait               do you have some context?
15:33 caroline           I found that in a new client's data and I was wondering if I should create them a new class. source in Koha or just put it in "generic" and be done with it :)
15:33 cait               hm
15:34 cait               you could make it generic sorting and still have its own.... just in case
15:34 cait               do they know?
15:34 caroline           they also have "auto" which I'm thinking is the default of the current system... or ther is a classification for automobiles ;)
15:34 cait               hehe I wouldn't be too surprised
15:35 cait               every library here practically makes up their own
15:35 cait               we have lots of generic...
15:35 caroline           I haven't asked them yet, i'll put generic for now and put it in my list of questions
16:08 reiveune           bye
17:04 CrispyBran_lunch   Anyone know what table lists are kept in?
17:04 kidclamp           virtualshelves
17:04 CrispyBran         Thank you.
17:04 kidclamp           obviously :-D
17:05 kidclamp           authorites = auth_headers | funds=aqbudgets | budgets = aqbudgetperiods  - we name things intuitively
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20996: Remove warning 'Un-mocked method' <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=5e3f428ade0a20062df1fd2852cb4cb99ae06f7b>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20996: (RM follow-up) Fix the api tests <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=d05a7e4a73066a546d7ebcfc5af215a0549ae1fb>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 21771: (follow-up) Revert the shift statement <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=1885e6a2146dfab4784e3d9560161d5f097cfcae>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 21673: (QA follow-up) Fix typo and remove unused library <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=7e5f5ec93f1b25b8db12de923d81473011abf8e4>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 21696: Use Koha::Account->lines from Koha::Account <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=1dd40741b58b7c6ea7596aaed0af0a5488d49fbd>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20078: (QA follow-up) Correct attribute in PQF.pm <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=88eb4d3e20bd698cf73463e5358150dc7145e878>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20629: (QA follow-up) Remove actions_col <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=1e5e9f5e808d9e17c704f5bd757bc6d51d43059b>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 21673: Use Koha::Account::Lines->total_amountoutstanding when needed <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=4d28bc7d3cf2a4e6cb8f384d38b5db984759b9b6>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 21647: Clean up SRU fields mapping templates <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=143d738dab298dece26e03599c1ec2b129476f98>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20629: Rename reverse_col to actions_col <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=146f1ca3a6e8f9f309da8b70fec8d90d9ce32090>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20629: (follow-up) fix reverse_col value <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6c8f9f7ef973f791cf9c422315e7bd125f25acf>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20629: Pass accountline objects to template instead of hashref <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=9f112ff75c2049cb3e5a259e38ad27a7282f53d2>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20629: Remove ability to 'reverse' payments <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=fb15a9631044cd0191c58feb5b8370e9b846136b>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20078: (follow-up) Prevent conflict from attribute duplication <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=cfc6c112d30393d83e49e4356fcbd658964fece8>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20435: Allow lowercase prefix in inventory value builder <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=41a172ac4f3255a57c1285c5b47dadb407a4ef22>
17:54 huginn             News from kohagit: Bug 20078: Add accelerated reading indexes to getIndexes <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=4478545368d50030c3a2a63519024410837c0a27>
18:25 Guest2299          Project Koha_Master_D9 build #596: STILL UNSTABLE in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D9/596/
18:29 Guest2299          Project Koha_Master_U18 build #85: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_U18/85/
18:36 Guest2299          Project Koha_Master_D8 build #92: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/92/
18:45 alexbuckley        hi everyone
18:46 caroline           hi alexbuckley!
18:48 alexbuckley        thanks for your mailing list reply caroline!
18:49 caroline           no problem! I hope it helps
18:50 ashimema           Sorry alexbuckley  I haven't got to that one yet today.. hope to QA it imminently but am on bedtime duties right now
18:50 alexbuckley        thanks ashimema :)
18:53 * LeeJ             waves
18:53 caroline           hi LeeJ!
18:54 * LeeJ             gets smacked in the face by all the laters
18:54 cait               oh
18:54 cait               meeting in 5 minutes?
18:54 cait               not going to get much knitting done before that :)
18:54 alexbuckley        :)
18:55 * LeeJ             waves to caroline and cait
18:56 LeeJ               cait: yes :)
18:57 LeeJ               caroline cait: I actually have class in half an hour so I have to head there in around 20 minutes..but I'm here until then...so would either of you like to co-chair/chair? :)
18:58 LeeJ               kidclamp: got your later about the redirect..I'm all ears :)
18:58 caroline           LeeJ: sure
18:59 cait               phew ;)
18:59 LeeJ               kidclamp: If I'm guessing what you're thinking, yes it probably could just be converted to a simple Javascript call..but I created the plugin so the cardnumber was captured since it's required for their authentication
19:00 caroline           LeeJ: let me know when I need to take over the chairing
19:01 LeeJ               okay...I'll start it, add you as a chair, then I'll let you know when I'm heading out :)
19:01 caroline           +1
19:01 LeeJ               #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 6 November 2018
19:01 huginn             Meeting started Tue Nov  6 19:01:39 2018 UTC.  The chair is LeeJ. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:01 huginn             Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:01 huginn             The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_6_november_2018'
19:01 LeeJ               #chair caroline
19:01 huginn             Current chairs: LeeJ caroline
19:01 LeeJ               #topic Introductions
19:02 LeeJ               #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
19:02 caroline           #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
19:02 kellym             #info Kelly McElligott, Bywater Solutions
19:02 alexbuckley        #info Alex Buckley, Catalyst IT NZ
19:02 davidnind          #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:03 LeeJ               #topic What's been done so far
19:03 cait               #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:03 lucyvh             #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey PTFS Europe
19:03 LeeJ               #info Lee is working on mirroring the 18.06 current release notes (new features and enhancements) with tasks in Taiga
19:04 LeeJ               #link https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/ Koha Manual Taiga
19:04 LeeJ               #info tasks are currently caught up for new features; enhancement tasks should match by tomorrow
19:05 LeeJ               that's my most recent news :)
19:05 caroline           LeeJ++
19:05 LeeJ               anyone else have stuff to add? :)
19:05 cait               LeeJ++
19:06 cait               lots of work
19:06 alexbuckley        LeeJ++
19:06 kellym             I tried to add something and I got an error/ rejected.  Would anyone be willing to meet with me and screenshare?  the wiki directions are slightly off….not even trying to add images…or I am slightly off. :)
19:06 LeeJ               kellym I'd be more than happy to help
19:07 LeeJ               just let me know when works for you :)
19:07 kellym             leeJ - my email address : kelly@bywatersolutions.com - lets coordinate!  thanks !
19:07 LeeJ               kellym: sure! I'll be in touch a bit later today (after class)
19:07 kellym             thanks LeeJ++
19:07 caroline           LeeJ, kellym: let me know what doesn't work on the wiki
19:08 kellym             yes I will caroline, it could be me… also!
19:08 caroline           I'll try to edit it to make it right
19:08 caroline           (or easier to understand)
19:08 LeeJ               caroline++
19:08 cait               caroline++
19:08 cait               elections are on 7th
19:09 cait               https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_19.05
19:09 cait               still time to sign up :)
19:09 kellym             caroline++
19:10 LeeJ               caroline 's turn for manager ;)
19:10 caroline           hehe! not sure if I'll have time this cycle
19:11 caroline           davidnind? ;)
19:11 davidnind          I probably have to write something first....
19:11 cait               manager = tell people what to do ;)
19:11 caroline           managers don't do the work davidnind, they manage ;)
19:12 LeeJ               I mean, I could always attempt it...I'm currently taking 12 credits this semester and 16 next semester, but I could always still do it if no one feels comfortable
19:12 davidnind          that's were I'm getting it wrong then!
19:12 LeeJ               davidnind: haha
19:12 cait               I understand about time constraints, but you'd make a great one too caroline
19:12 cait               davidnind: ont only you...
19:13 caroline           I can try, but I'd need tutoring esp. for merging on gitlab
19:13 cait               I tihnk rangi would be happy to help
19:13 cait               me too, where I can
19:14 LeeJ               caroline cait davidnind: we can figure it out in the next week or so
19:14 cait               elections are tomorrow
19:15 LeeJ               caroline: I'm off to class now to learn about compilers :)
19:15 davidnind          have fun LeeJ!
19:15 caroline           okies!
19:15 * LeeJ             passes gavel to caroline
19:16 caroline           so I'll write my name down, but if anyone else wants to, go ahead, it is an election
19:16 davidnind          caroline++
19:17 alexbuckley        caroline++
19:17 caroline           anything else to add for what's been done?
19:17 davidnind          not from me..
19:17 lucyvh             Can I say thanks to Caroline and Chris for all the help with the ILL section
19:17 cait               lucyvh++ for writing it
19:17 lucyvh             Made lots of mistakes and had to re-do things
19:18 caroline           lucyvh++ :D
19:18 caroline           that's how we learn!
19:18 lucyvh             But think I'm learning slowily
19:18 cait               brb - have to get the spaghetti squash out of the oven
19:18 davidnind          lucyvh++
19:18 caroline           #topic Next steps - Automation of screenshots
19:18 caroline           davidnind, go ahead
19:19 davidnind          not much to update, got side tracked since mid October...
19:19 davidnind          repository created https://gitlab.com/davidnind/koha-automated-screenshots
19:19 davidnind          need to add some instructions on how to setup and create captures as  a first step
19:20 davidnind          works well for simple captures where the css is clear
19:20 davidnind          still trying to work out how to capture tabbed interface elements...
19:20 davidnind          that's about it at the moment
19:20 caroline           can't wait to try it
19:21 caroline           davidnind you have done it before? it's just a matter of writing the instructions?
19:22 cait               #link https://gitlab.com/davidnind/koha-automated-screenshots
19:22 davidnind          just a matter of writing instructions - was relatively painless to setup on Linux, should be okay on Windows, will probably need some help for those who use a mac
19:22 caroline           (thx cait, I always forget)
19:23 caroline           #info davidnind created a repo on gitlab for automated screenshots
19:23 davidnind          older info here https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_Automated_Screencapture (Python, selenium , robot framework + screenshot library)
19:24 caroline           #info davidnind will write instructions for us (Linux and Windows), he needs help for mac
19:24 caroline           Alrighty, moving on
19:24 caroline           #topic Next steps - Organization of images in images.rst
19:25 caroline           you again davidnind
19:25 davidnind          still haven't sent draft message - will do after this meeting...
19:25 caroline           #action davidnind will send a proposal to the mailing list
19:27 caroline           that was it for the topics on the agenda
19:27 caroline           #topic Set time of next meeting
19:28 caroline           Is Tuesday dec 4, same time ok with everyone?
19:29 davidnind          works well for me!
19:29 kellym             yup
19:29 cait               ok
19:29 lucyvh             yes
19:29 caroline           today was 19utc right?
19:29 davidnind          yes
19:30 caroline           #info Next meeting: 4 December 2018, 19 UTC
19:30 caroline           right?
19:30 cait               caroline++:)
19:30 caroline           #endmeeting
19:30 caroline           uh...
19:31 caroline           what did I do wrong?
19:31 davidnind          looks right to me....
19:32 Joubu              the space
19:32 caroline           I literally copy-pasted what is on the wiki
19:32 caroline           #endmeeting
19:32 huginn             Meeting ended Tue Nov  6 19:32:37 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
19:32 huginn             Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_6_november_2018.2018-11-06-19.01.html
19:32 huginn             Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_6_november_2018.2018-11-06-19.01.txt
19:32 huginn             Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_6_november_2018.2018-11-06-19.01.log.html
19:32 caroline           thx Joubu :)
19:32 davidnind          caroline++
19:32 davidnind          LeeJ++
19:33 caroline           did I not set a next meeting?
19:33 caroline           oh dear...
19:33 davidnind          #info is fine
19:33 caroline           Usually huginn replies with something no?
19:35 ashimema           meeting
19:35 ashimema           Missed it.. sorry
19:36 * caroline         messed up the chairing again -_-
19:36 cait               ashimema: we volunteered you as the voice for koha manual - the audio book
19:36 davidnind          I don't think it does - doesn't seemed to have picked up #info for some reason
19:36 cait               caroline: i think you are fine
19:36 caroline           lolz
19:36 caroline           I think there was also a space before the #info
19:37 cait               iah maybe htat
19:37 caroline           I think when I copied from the wiki it took in a space before
19:39 lucyvh             Thnx all, need to sign off now
19:39 davidnind          might be hidden HTML characters or something, you other #info commands worked
19:39 caroline           davidnind because I typed them
19:41 caroline           Well I edited the wiki page to remove the spaces
19:41 davidnind          caroline++
19:42 davidnind          Joubu++
19:42 davidnind          right, better get to work...
19:42 davidnind          'see' you all later
19:43 alexbuckley        bye davidnind
21:36 rangi              morning
21:36 caroline           good morning rangi!
22:03 alexbuckley        Hi kathryn
22:03 kathryn            hi alexbuckley :)
23:15 caroline           good night everyone!
23:18 * CrispyBran       waves