Time  Nick            Message
22:29 huginn`         tcohen: The operation succeeded.
22:29 tcohen          @later tell LeeJ #endmeeting
21:52 caroline_       good night #koha!
21:11 Veronic         Thank you
21:08 cait            either no item has been checked in to fill the ohld yes or no available item has been send to fill the hold from another branch or picked form the shelf (depends on the circ rules what is possible)
21:07 cait            pending usually means that the patron placed a hold, but it's not there yet
21:05 cait            waiting means that the item is waiting on the shelf for pick-up by the person ho requested it
21:05 cait            Veronic: hm where did you see that?
21:04 Veronic         What is the difference between a pending reservation and reserved waiting in koha, thanks
20:50 josef_moravec   thanks to all
20:50 cait            kidclamp++
20:50 josef_moravec   cait++
20:50 josef_moravec   kidclamp++
20:49 kidclamp        whoosh
20:49 * kidclamp      runs off to run
20:49 greenjimll      Bye!
20:49 kidclamp        thanks all!
20:49 huginn`         Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_22_august_2018.2018-08-22-20.00.log.html
20:49 huginn`         Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_22_august_2018.2018-08-22-20.00.txt
20:49 huginn`         Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_22_august_2018.2018-08-22-20.00.html
20:49 huginn`         Meeting ended Wed Aug 22 20:49:20 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
20:49 kidclamp        #endmeeting
20:49 kidclamp        #info Next meeting: 19 September 2018, 14 UTC
20:49 bag             :)
20:49 cait            but i trust you to make good decisions heh
20:48 cait            i won't make that one
20:48 kidclamp        it is, i think most will be home by then, or we can at least record what all we did :-)
20:48 bag             KohaCon is 10th~12th
20:47 thd             Wait is that not 2 days after KohaCon?
20:47 greenjimll      +1
20:47 thd             +1
20:46 josef_moravec   ok for me
20:46 kidclamp        Sepetember 19th, 14UTC?
20:45 kidclamp        if the devs don't talk to each other there something has gone horribly wrong
20:45 kidclamp        wait until after Kohacon?
20:45 cait            i'd say so
20:44 greenjimll      OK, so just to be clear, the "verb and noun" requirement that was in C4 for subroutine names has been ditched as well now?
20:44 kidclamp        #topic Set time of next meeting
20:44 kidclamp        #agreed PERL9 will (has been) be updated to reflect Koha namespace capitlization guidelines
20:44 huginn`         Yes (4): kidclamp, cait, josef_moravec, ashimema
20:44 huginn`         Voted on "Should we adapt the PERL9 guideline to state us of snake_case for subroutines in the Koha namespace and the use of CamelCase for modules?" Results are
20:44 kidclamp        #endvote
20:43 kidclamp        last call
20:43 cait            #vote Yes
20:43 ashimema        #vote yes
20:43 josef_moravec   #vote Yes
20:43 kidclamp        heh, i knew something was wrong :-)
20:43 kidclamp        #vote Yes
20:43 huginn`         Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
20:43 huginn`         Begin voting on: Should we adapt the PERL9 guideline to state us of snake_case for subroutines in the Koha namespace and the use of CamelCase for modules? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain.
20:43 kidclamp        #startvote Should we adapt the PERL9 guideline to state us of snake_case for subroutines in the Koha namespace and the use of CamelCase for modules? Yes, No, Abstain
20:42 kidclamp        #endvote
20:42 kidclamp        #nedvote
20:42 kidclamp        #endvote
20:42 kidclamp        last call
20:42 thd             #vote Yes
20:41 ashimema        #vote yes
20:41 thd             s/shoudl/should/
20:41 greenjimll      #vote Abstain
20:41 cait            #vote Yes
20:41 cait            #vote yes
20:41 josef_moravec   #vote Yes
20:41 kidclamp        #vote Yes
20:41 kidclamp        #vote Should we adapt the PERL9 guideline to state us of snake_case for subroutines in the Koha namespace and the use of CamelCase for modules? Yes, No, Abstain
20:41 cait            C4 namespace [outdated]  and everything above is new
20:41 cait            ?
20:41 cait            try refreshß
20:40 greenjimll      I'm looking at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL9 which was in the agenda
20:40 cait            kidclamp: can always be undone, it's a wiki :)
20:40 cait            greenjimll: did you see the slightyl changed wiki page?
20:40 kidclamp        the amendment to the rule (that already happened)
20:40 greenjimll      Er, what is it we're voting on... I'm still a bit unclear?
20:40 kidclamp        or can we just accept it :-)
20:39 cait            whitespace
20:39 kidclamp        ready to vote?
20:39 greenjimll      Don't joke... that's a frightening idea.
20:39 cait            maybe we should use something more esoteric
20:39 cait            hah
20:39 kidclamp        when we rewrite Koha in C# we will remove all inconsistencies :-)
20:39 greenjimll      Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to do what was in Perl 9 everywhere outside C4 as well.
20:38 cait            please feel free to change it up
20:38 cait            well... mostly
20:38 kidclamp        that is in the C4 deprecated section
20:38 cait            yeah that's how things are in C4
20:38 greenjimll      eg: AddBiblio
20:38 kidclamp        yes, that is what i understand
20:38 greenjimll      Perl 9 seems to be talking about methods though in camel case.
20:37 cait            i might be mistaken
20:37 cait            so it's PatronAttributes.pm
20:37 cait            for th ename of the package is what i understood
20:37 greenjimll      So when you say "snake case for subs and camel case for module names" do you mean camel case for module public methods and snake for internal functions?
20:36 cait            well... a more full time dev
20:36 cait            refining i'd leave up to a dev :)
20:36 cait            please refresh wiki
20:34 thd             cait: Yes, I know because there is subsidiarity in the namespace for the module.
20:34 kidclamp        Do you have wording proposal, or just vote on the idea and get it worded after?
20:34 cait            we could divide the rule up, sec
20:34 ashimema        What eythian said is what I've seen too
20:34 ashimema        Yup
20:34 cait            thd: i don't think it works that way?
20:33 cait            i was about to say something about tumbleweed :)
20:33 thd             What happens when a subroutine is abstracted to become a module?
20:33 ashimema        Well spottef
20:32 cait            which seems to make sense with how we do things now
20:32 cait            eythian suggested that perl leans towards snake case for subs and camel case for module names
20:32 greenjimll      Heh, I always did snake case myself until at work one of my colleagues put camel case into the coding guidelines. It'll be fun to say, "no, Koha requires it". ;-)
20:32 cait            #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL9:_Subroutine_naming_conventions Coding guideline for soubroutine naming conventions
20:31 kidclamp        +1
20:31 cait            amend it
20:31 cait            so we should at least amen dit
20:31 cait            but we have been pushing people to do snake case in the new Koha namespace
20:31 cait            Perl 9 is still targetted at C4
20:31 cait            alex_a brought it up today
20:31 cait            that was me again
20:30 kidclamp        #topic Review of coding guidelines
20:30 thd             kidclamp: I shall interpret "that thing" to be whatever I please unanimously :)
20:30 huginn`         cait: The operation succeeded.
20:30 cait            @later tell matts got you a new job :) https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.11
20:30 kidclamp        #agreed We want the current api to be private and add a public namespace for needed info endpoints
20:30 ashimema        I thought tcohen was here..
20:30 cait            kidclamp: there is #agreed :)
20:29 kidclamp        #action Tomas will do that thing
20:29 kidclamp        #info It's unanimous - do that thing
20:29 thd             cait: We need to the way Koha handles (visibility|word readability).
20:29 kidclamp        so close
20:29 bag             #vote yes
20:29 huginn`         Yes (6): greenjimll, cait, josef_moravec, ashimema, kidclamp, thd
20:29 huginn`         Voted on "Should we adapt current API as 'private' and build new '/public' namespace for simple information endpoints (as outlined in agenda)?" Results are
20:29 kidclamp        #endvote
20:28 kidclamp        last call...
20:28 ashimema        #vote yes
20:28 josef_moravec   #vote Yes
20:28 cait            #vote Yes
20:28 cait            thd: the initial idea was to see data without where it made sense and then more when authenticated, but it's difficult with the way koha handles things like visibliity
20:28 greenjimll      #vote Yes
20:28 thd             #vote Yes
20:27 kidclamp        #vote Yes
20:27 huginn`         Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
20:27 huginn`         Begin voting on: Should we adapt current API as 'private' and build new '/public' namespace for simple information endpoints (as outlined in agenda)? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain.
20:27 kidclamp        #startvote Should we adapt current API as 'private' and build new '/public' namespace for simple information endpoints (as outlined in agenda)? Yes, No, Abstain
20:27 thd             Was anyone favouring everything in the API running without authentication?
20:27 ashimema        Semantic versioning in the API I believe.. don't think k we'veade any breaking changes yet
20:26 cait            phrasing as a question... i hated that
20:26 kidclamp        ok, lemme phrase something
20:26 cait            greenjimll: i think we already have a version number, currently still 1 as things are mostly unfinished
20:25 greenjimll      ok
20:25 kidclamp        I think that can be done as detail work, for now is broad concept vote?
20:25 greenjimll      As long as is well documented I don't have an issue. Will there be an API version number included too?
20:25 ashimema        Yeah, we've discussed it.. it's a perfectly sane approach and I'm game for it
20:24 kidclamp        any questions/objections?
20:24 cait            but i was always the one worried about exposing this data - so of course i like it :)
20:24 cait            i like it
20:24 cait            well not a pull down... list of library names or so
20:23 cait            like we have a libraries end point with all information and another for just getting a pull down of libraries that can be open, right?
20:23 kidclamp        exactly cait
20:23 kidclamp        I think the gist is - rather than rework the current API stuffs, just make it all private (authenticated) and add new routes for public info for where it is neee
20:23 cait            i think the idea is different routes
20:22 kidclamp        ashimema: have you talked with tomas on this?
20:22 cait            ... and then probably have someone explain
20:22 cait            i'll have to read that quickly
20:21 kidclamp        #info [VOTE] REST API: public vs. private API. how do we handle
20:21 cait            tcohen?
20:21 kidclamp        #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
20:21 cait            not from me right now
20:20 kidclamp        anything else?
20:20 cait            i'll try :)
20:20 cait            i better give up on writing too
20:20 cait            hm second sign-off... good for qa with a code review
20:19 kidclamp        just to let people know and see if anyone jumps on other things
20:19 ashimema        Agreed
20:19 cait            hm i could, but not sure what exactly?
20:19 cait            i thnk with a second qa again, we should be good with a code review
20:19 kidclamp        would you send soemthing to the lists cait?>
20:18 cait            #info other topics: RDF, authentication
20:18 ashimema        Yup.. what she said
20:18 josef_moravec   cait: I see ;)
20:17 cait            so yes... an dno
20:17 cait            josef_moravec: looking for someone to look at his patches :)
20:17 bag             I won’t put a passed QA on it - unless I volunteer to be on the team again - so I like the idea of just another sign-off
20:17 cait            #action bag to volunteer as QA topic expert for LDAP and SIP
20:17 josef_moravec   david cook for rdf?
20:17 cait            bag++
20:17 cait            cool
20:17 ashimema        Awesome bag
20:17 cait            ... and if possible someone for linked data/rdf
20:16 ashimema        Brill
20:16 cait            we are also lookign for an ldap person
20:16 bag             I’d be willing to do SIP and LDAP things (I still have that set up from my RM days)
20:16 cait            sounds good
20:16 * ashimema      will try to talk colin_c back into sip and edit topic expert roles
20:16 kidclamp        +1
20:16 cait            um 18.11
20:16 cait            i'd add them to the roles page for 18.05 as we find them, ok?
20:15 cait            matts++
20:15 cait            #info QA team is looking for QA topic experts - sign off counting for qa, additional code review from qa team as needed, volunteers welcome - please also feel free to suggest people
20:15 kidclamp        [off] I give up on typing today
20:15 kidclamp        matss++
20:15 ashimema        Hehe, well volunteered matts
20:14 cait            matts volunteered (kind of) for CAS and Shibboleth
20:14 cait            an additonal code review might be done, but otherwise a sign-off would count as qa
20:14 josef_moravec   +1
20:14 kidclamp        +1
20:14 cait            people the qa team can call in for certain topics
20:14 ashimema        +1
20:13 cait            QA topic experts
20:13 huginn`         bag: The operation succeeded.  Quote #332 added.
20:13 bag             @quote add Hackfest is a state of mind (and freedom to ignore everything that isn't a bug)
20:13 cait            I had added an idea on my proposal, that i'd like to try out
20:13 kidclamp        josef_moravec++ welcome back :-)
20:13 cait            #info queue is in reasonable shape, can always be better, but bugs are being taken care of fast, enh a little slower
20:13 kidclamp        I bet bag has super powers
20:13 huginn`         kidclamp: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
20:13 kidclamp        @quote add Hackfest is a state of mind (and freedom to ignore everything that isn't a bug)
20:12 cait            sorry, missed the topic change
20:12 cait            ah yes
20:12 huginn`         cait: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
20:12 cait            @quote add Hackfest is a state of mind (and freedom to ignore everythign that isn't a bug)
20:12 kidclamp        QA updates cait?
20:12 kidclamp        Hackfest is a state of mind (and freedom to ignore everythign that isn't a bug)
20:12 bag             both for sure
20:12 cait            both
20:11 * ashimema      will be attempting to join hackfest virtually 😉
20:11 greenjimll      Is HACKFEST a physical or virtual thing?
20:11 kidclamp        let me knwo too ;-)
20:11 kidclamp        #info email kidclamp if you have things you want done or ideas
20:11 cait            started a list already :)
20:11 bag             just bring them cait
20:11 kidclamp        #info HACKFEST!!!  kidclamp is running the show - please help him out and bring ideas for what to do
20:11 cait            do you want them before or just bringing them?
20:11 kidclamp        #topic Updates from the QA team
20:10 bag             I do have an announcement - sorry to be late with it…  HACKFEST!!!  kidclamp is running the show - please help him out and bring ideas for what to do
20:10 kidclamp        #info releases delayed for coordinated release, holidays
20:10 ashimema        That's it from me too really.. fridolin is out this week..
20:09 ashimema        Lining up annual leave, always fun 😉
20:09 ashimema        It's been a bumpy month with holiday, but we've been steadily pushing. I've delayed today's release by a week so we can do the three releases close to each other
20:09 cait            only Joubu can do the magic it seems :)
20:09 cait            RMaints?
20:09 cait            Rmaints?
20:09 kidclamp        ashimema:
20:09 kidclamp        #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
20:08 kidclamp        That's all from me really, except to keep poking master for any bugs
20:07 kidclamp        Trying to get the queue caught up, still some bug things I would like to see more of (Mana, Stock rotation) bug me if you have anything you want :-)
20:07 cait            kidclamp++ too :)
20:07 kidclamp        Hey, that's me :-D
20:07 kidclamp        #topic Update from the Release manager (18.11)
20:07 bag             oleonard++
20:06 bag             Joubu++
20:06 bag             nada
20:06 kidclamp        anyone else? Bag?
20:05 kidclamp        Owne and Joubu both took off after these were pushed, so volunteer them for any fixes :-)
20:05 ashimema        Well done all involved in those
20:05 thd             #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
20:05 kidclamp        please test master, we expect to shake out somedisplay issues with these and want to clear them before release
20:04 cait            oleonard++ Joubu++
20:04 kidclamp        Joubu made all the filters for all the variables happen
20:04 kidclamp        Hey, we made some big changes! Exciting! SCSS now has a yarn build process that Owen highlighted
20:04 cait            #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_22_August_2018 Agenda
20:04 kidclamp        #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#HTML9:_filter_all_the_variables Global XSS fix
20:03 kidclamp        #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Working_with_SCSS_in_the_OPAC_and_staff_client SCSS for staff and OPAC
20:03 kidclamp        #topic Announcements
20:03 cait            thx for waiting
20:03 cait            Laptop froze... restarted
20:03 cait            #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:02 kidclamp        waiting for you
20:02 cait            did we info already?
20:02 kidclamp        :-)
20:02 cait            sorry
20:02 kidclamp        I scared cait off
20:01 josef_moravec   #info Josef Moravec, Municipal Library Usti nad Orlici
20:01 bag             #info Brendan gallagher Bywater
20:01 huginn`         Current chairs: cait kidclamp
20:01 kidclamp        #chair cait
20:01 greenjimll      #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
20:01 kidclamp        #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
20:01 ashimema        #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
20:00 kidclamp        #topic Introductions
20:00 huginn`         The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_22_august_2018'
20:00 huginn`         Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:00 huginn`         Meeting started Wed Aug 22 20:00:43 2018 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:00 kidclamp        #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 22 August 2018
20:00 cait            kidclamp? :)
19:59 cait            yes
19:58 greenjimll      Yes!
19:58 kidclamp        meeting?
19:58 greenjimll      Perldoc on Koha::Patron only describes the methods it implements itself, rather than all the ones it inherits (some of which are table column names from a table that isn't called "patron" ;-))
19:58 josef_moravec   greenjimll, cait: I use code itself often ;)
19:57 cait            yeah the perldoc could help you there
19:57 greenjimll      All the objects. I get that there's a load of inheritance going on, but (for example) working out what methods Koha::Patron exposes was a grep-a-thon in the source code.
19:56 josef_moravec   greenjimll: there is https://perldoc.koha-community.org/
19:55 josef_moravec   greenjimll: do you mean Koha::Object ? Or all code api?
19:55 * josef_moravec waves ti cait
19:54 greenjimll      Is that a document that shows what the methods are for all the objects? That would make things much easier for newbie programmers on Koha.
19:54 * cait          waves at josef_moravec
19:53 greenjimll      I was flicking between database schema, and source files constantly. :-)
19:53 cait            the database tables don't match, but it was more logical that way
19:53 greenjimll      Not so much a question, more an observation. I was writing the GDPR exporter code at the time.
19:53 cait            we name them according to the gui terminology
19:52 cait            saw your question abot the objects yesterday
19:52 cait            hi greenjimll
19:51 greenjimll      Evening all.
19:36 cait            ashimema: in 25
19:15 ashimema        Meeting?
19:15 huginn`         cait: Konstanz, Germany :: Mostly Cloudy :: 79F/26C | Wind Chill: 79F/26C | Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 60s. Wednesday Night: Some clouds. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
19:15 cait            @wunder konstanz
19:15 huginn`         cait: Portland, OR :: Clear :: 81F/27C | Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. High 91F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy skies. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. Low near 55F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
19:15 cait            @wunder portland
19:01 bshum           *two thumbs up*
19:01 cait            koha people... can't go wrong :)
19:00 bshum           Ah I didn't see it was in Portland.  Too bad.  Hope it's a good time.
18:58 bshum           Always a good thing
18:57 cait            also alerts you in a better way about mistakes
18:57 cait            automated suggestions - bgkriegel activated a free service, but i think there are paid options too
18:57 bshum           Ah, exciting!
18:57 cait            and it can make autm
18:56 cait            search is finally working really well
18:56 cait            the new Pootle is nice
18:56 cait            my second visit to the US :)
18:56 bshum           Just checking things for my own curiosity :)
18:56 cait            did you see KohaCon is in Portland soon?
18:56 bshum           We're considering Pootle setup (or some other i18n solution) on the other side
18:56 cait            what do you want to know? :)
18:55 cait            :)
18:55 bshum           (or really just getting signed up to get behind the wall and check some of what you all are up to these days)
18:55 cait            new pootle version i think?
18:55 bshum           I was admiring the new login process for the Koha translations server
18:51 cait            :)
18:51 * bshum         waves back at cait
18:51 * cait          waves at bshum
18:33 Guest1274       Project Koha_Master_D8 build #33: ABORTED in 3 hr 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/33/
18:28 * cait          waves
18:18 wahanui         what's up, tcohen
18:18 tcohen          hi
16:37 Veronica        Thank you very much, I will begin to perform your steps
16:36 caroline_       that's all I can think about regarding reservation emails
16:35 caroline_       Make sure you have an email in KohaAdminEmailAddress https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/html/02_administration.html#kohaadminemailaddress
16:34 caroline_       Make sure you check "email" in the patron's messaging table https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/html/04_patrons.html#add-a-new-patron
16:34 caroline_       Make sure you have EnhancedMessagingPreferences enabled https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/html/02_administration.html#enhancedmessagingpreferences
16:33 caroline_       Make sure you have a "HOLD" notice in Tools > Notices & Slips https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/html/03_tools.html#notices-slips
16:32 Veronica        can not find an online manual on the subject, that can be provided to me please
16:29 caroline_       Do you receive other types of emails, like advanced notices, etc.?
16:29 caroline_       The email column is checked?
16:28 Veronica        yes+
16:27 caroline_       In the patron record, under Patron messaging preferences, do you see "Hold filled" in the table?
16:26 Veronica        broken link of the img please can you send me again
16:26 Veronica        I think so, I can not see the capture
16:22 caroline_       Does the user have the "hold filled" email preference checked in their record? https://snag.gy/RKph4n.jpg
16:19 Veronica        Help please, how to do to receive reservation alerts in my mail, Thanks
16:19 Veronica        Help please, how to do to receive reservation alerts in my mail, Thanks
16:19 Veronica        Help please, how to do to receive reservation alerts in my mail, Thanks
16:16 caroline_       I'll ask the mailing list, maybe I'll get more opinions
16:14 caroline_       So if not everybody uses ISBD, shouldn't the xslt look in the leader in order to check if you used punctuation or not?
16:06 cait            sorry, have to run! bye all
16:06 cait            we need to readd it in lots of places for things to look right
16:06 cait            actually germany doesn't do isbd punctuation with marc... so i am in a different hell
16:05 cait            i think we remove sometimes, because a dot looks strange or we are not displaying all subfields... or i am no sure
16:05 caroline_       so if it can't assume you haven't catalogued correctly (double negative = addled brain), it should never add or remove punctuation and just leave it as the cataloguer entered it
16:03 cait            because it can't assume you haven't catalouged correctly... sounds like it might be a bug
16:03 cait            i think usually we remove it and it should not add one
16:02 caroline_       aacr2 was pretty much erased from my mind the second I graduated 10yrs ago so I'm not sure when there's supposed to be a period and when there's not supposed to be...
16:00 caroline_       But if my 264$c has a period, the xslt removes it
15:59 caroline_       if my 100 already has a period, it adds a second period
15:59 caroline_       let's say my 100 has no period (.) at the end, the xslt adds a period.
15:57 caroline_       are the stylesheets supposed to add or remove punctuation to the marc data?
15:56 caroline_       I have a question about xslt
15:55 Guest1274       Project Koha_Master_U18 build #32: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_U18/32/
15:29 Guest1274       Project Koha_Master_D9 build #544: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D9/544/
14:58 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 15408: Remove fund's timestamp when cloning a budget <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=f4615a2f817dc08e8d89c667646bff8dcc0b1c28>
14:58 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20248: Improve Elasticsearch mappings UI and rebuild_elastic_search.pl. <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=23f78a6c2a6557aac557ae65261bce0e7baced61>
14:58 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 19719: Add new column for collection in the patron checkouts data tables <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=fd4d17ace14052662f78d38eae2084cfefa12b9d>
14:58 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 19719: (follow-up) Show description instead of code <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c143b52acfadc300aa649c25aae34f433a709d6>
14:58 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20487: (QA follow-up) Requested db revision <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=74cc24d227835ee822707dd808382371f1a6bae8>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 19719: (follow-up) Add database update to keep collection column hidden <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=18e122a78cb7f0ac84161cd908b4e03ec6401c48>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 17625: adding subfields f and g to XSLT display <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=fe9c6450979b5b7fd05821dd22c523ea6d10d3cd>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20984: Add 300$f to display <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=a122a5333445299da8a01e47a65b25f733e6ce7c>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 21011: Search for items with not defined homebranch and/or holdingbranch <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=7d47bb311827298ddc30297bbd388e8f8905db48>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20509: Search for not defined authority codes <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=9558a118dacd74b77c27f63fc41611945aeff052>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 21011: (follow-up) Fix pod, fix missing homebranch condition, change mode to... <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=5892ab07118b04a8071b49c40b441df326e15f07>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20509: Add to script documentation <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=9b73cc22890aadae0fa6afd9d82d5109cc47fd80>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 21150: Search for item types inconsistencies <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=6fd1a8c11484e8c1cd771aea0c6ac98a2ab18f40>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 21182: Remove acqui/check_duplicate_barcode_ajax.pl <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=3f05bda8fd6a3a079c4042dc15f6372a2d62f451>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 15408: Fix tests to fail without patch <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=fc55ecbe42a413ca1df54b34ec18597f01465522>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 21150: add the biblionumber to the output <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=76141a352ed5ff8c9541c0d4b1c99e22e5339add>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20248: (QA follow-up) Remove unnecessary stuff <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=a49490a2f4c67e121cd475ee5866e9bef25d134e>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20631: Remove unused RemoveLostItem from C4::Accounts <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=9ccfa48f6ee8ec44d1621874383b10f68d939f34>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 20487: DBRev <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=579e53de7e98f96a9a2bf558a6e859366416fd2c>
14:57 huginn`         News from kohagit: Bug 19719: DBRev <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=a11b1083bff404b57f3ac959489f0a2b7a94f6e1>
14:56 huginn`         cait: I doubt it very much.
14:56 cait            @eightball will it rain today?
14:55 huginn`         cait: It is possible.
14:55 cait            @eightball when will it rain?
14:55 huginn`         cait: Konstanz, Germany :: Clear :: 89F/32C | Wind Chill: 89F/32C | Heat Index: 89F/32C | Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 60s. Wednesday Night: Some clouds. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
14:55 cait            @wunder Konstanz
14:50 ashimema        ;)
14:50 * caroline_     whispers "sorry!"
14:50 ashimema        ssshh
14:49 caroline_       matches the weather here (gray and rainy)
14:49 caroline_       quiet on irc too
14:49 cait            hi caroline_
14:49 cait            really quiet day on bugzilla
13:42 marcelr         and caroline_
13:42 marcelr         hi tcohen
13:42 tcohen          hola marcelr caroline_
13:12 caroline_       bonjour!
13:00 marcelr         will the camel survive the snake? ;)
12:30 tcohen          of course!
12:29 cait            tcohen: if we do, we shoudl back that up with our coding guidelines
12:28 tcohen          what eythian said
12:28 tcohen          we reject CamelCase anyway
12:27 cait            mornign tcohen
12:27 tcohen          morning
12:27 cait            updated: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_22_August_2018#Agenda
12:25 eythian         perl style tends to be snake for subs, camel for modules.
12:24 cait            i think it's probably straightforward (i hope)
12:24 alex_a          ok
12:24 cait            :)
12:24 cait            i will
12:24 alex_a          I' won't take part
12:24 cait            oh wahanui.
12:24 cait            irc meeting?
12:24 cait            hm
12:24 cait            next meeting?
12:24 cait            next meetings?
12:23 alex_a          it's that
12:23 alex_a          yep
12:23 cait            found it i think https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL9:_Subroutine_naming_conventions
12:22 cait            but not finding any camels
12:22 cait            alex_a: wanted to update the agenda for dev meeting to update the coding guideline
12:22 alex_a          i'm writing subs in Koha namespace. So, snake case is more consistent
12:22 cait            Joubu: around too?
12:20 cait            alex_a: which rule where you referring to?
12:20 cait            i have to say i like camels more than snakes
12:19 cait            heh
12:19 alex_a          we_should_fix_the_guideline
12:17 cait            and we shoudl fix the guideline?
12:17 cait            but i think they do snake case for Koha... so probably would stick with that there
12:17 cait            tonight is dev meeting if you want to put the quetion there
12:17 cait            heh
12:16 magnuse         sip2--
12:14 calire          lol
12:13 alex_a          :)
12:13 alex_a          I tried a mix Camel/snake but i got caught by Joubu
12:12 alex_a          Question about coding guidelines: Wiki says Camel case for subs naming. But most of them in Koha namespace are snake case (more recent). Which one is good ?
12:10 cait            ? :)
12:09 kidclamp        sebastian++
12:08 cait            paul_p_: pretty sure the American university in rome still has Koha
12:03 cait            matts: pm
12:02 matts           cait, around indeed
12:02 matts           kidclamp, thanks for the feedback
11:29 cait            matts: around?
11:28 marcelr         hi cait kidclamp
11:28 cait            kidclamp: update docs? :)
11:28 kidclamp        hi marcelr
11:28 kidclamp        hi matts
11:28 cait            hi marcelr
11:28 huginn`         kidclamp: The operation succeeded.
11:28 kidclamp        @later tell matts <branchcode is="">DEFAULT</branchcode> does seem to work in shib
11:26 marcelr         hi #koha
10:29 cait            you could still join us :)
10:27 eythian         (mind you, he's more of a "many ideas, only some actually happen" sort of person.)
10:26 eythian         nice. hm, a friend of mine was talking about organising a trip there some time, but I haven't heard anything since.
09:53 rangi           eythian: that one and deschutes are the ones people have been telling me are must dos
09:51 kidclamp        hi rangi and calire
09:51 calire          hi kidclamp
09:50 rangi           hi kidclamp
09:49 rangi           thats the plan
09:49 * kidclamp      waves
09:48 eythian         (it does look very good.)
09:46 eythian         rangi: are you going there?
09:42 rangi           this looks dangerously good
09:42 rangi           eythian: http://www.cascadebrewingbarrelhouse.com/index.php?p=beer
09:09 * andreashm     waves too
08:57 rangi           hey eythian_
08:57 eythian_        hi
08:57 rangi           heya magnuse
08:56 magnuse         kia ora rangi
08:55 * magnuse       waves to all the cool people
08:41 rangi           https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Kohacon18/Social   2 ideas for sunday now
08:40 rangi           evening
07:37 * calire        waves
07:34 paul_p          'morning andreashm
07:34 andreashm       (paul_p)
07:34 andreashm       hey paul
07:29 paul_p          hello cait !
07:28 cait            morning paul_p
07:28 cait            yep, second week already
07:24 andreashm       back at work?
07:24 cait            morning andreashm
07:20 andreashm       hi cait
07:14 alex_a          hello calire
07:07 andreashm       hi calire
07:07 calire          hi alex_a, andreashm
07:05 andreashm       salut alex_a
07:04 wahanui         privet, alex_a
07:04 alex_a          bonjour
06:14 calire          hi josef_moravec
06:13 josef_moravec   hi calire
06:10 calire          morning #koha
03:34 paxed           it sure felt much colder
03:33 huginn`         paxed: Joensuu, Finland :: Clear :: 46F/8C | Wind Chill: 43F/6C | Wednesday: Sunny skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night: Rain. Low 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
03:33 paxed           @wunder joensuu
00:33 tcohen          hola