Time  Nick             Message
06:03 cait             @wunder Konstanz
06:03 huginn           cait: Konstanz, Germany :: Mostly Cloudy :: 64F/18C | Wind Chill: 64F/18C | Tuesday: Increasing clouds with showers arriving this afternoon. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Tuesday Night: Some clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
06:03 paxed            @wunder joensuu
06:03 huginn           paxed: Joensuu, Finland :: Mostly Cloudy :: 54F/12C | Tuesday: Mainly cloudy. High 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
06:03 paxed            it's not summer anymore :/
06:24 ashimema         @wunder Stevenage, United Kingdom
06:24 huginn           ashimema: Stevenage, United Kingdom :: Partly Cloudy :: 57F/14C | Tuesday: A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 77F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night: Mainly clear. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
06:49 reiveune         hello
07:18 * magnuse        waves
08:13 andreashm        hi #koha
08:46 tuxayo           Hi, during the upgrade of a test instance to 17.11, the deletedbiblioitems wasn't filed deletedbiblio_metadata (insert failled due to constraints) Will this afect the usability of Koha? On this instance, we don't plan to manually interact with deletedbiblio_metadata or deletedbiblio_metadata
08:46 tuxayo           And the production we will fix the duplicate data that led to the error. So the real upgrade won't have this issue.
08:47 tuxayo           Se the question is whether we can ignore the issue in the test instance about this two tables?
09:06 andreashm        tuxayo: we are upgrading our production server now and I can't see any issues with deletedbiblio_metadata, for whatever that is worth. so if you clean up the data that caused the issue on the testserver, I would _guess_ that the issue can be ignored.
09:06 andreashm        we had an issue with a column in the borrowers table that wasn't created though
09:06 tuxayo           andreashm: updatedatabase fail on the instruction populating deletedbiblio_metadata
09:08 andreashm        tuxayo: working with VM's? Rollback to a backup, fix the issue and upgrade again?
09:18 tuxayo           andreashm: We have a DB dump. But it's too avoid rerunning a 1h updatedatabase + other DB operations that were done after.
09:18 tuxayo           *to avoid
09:19 tuxayo           andreashm: it's only a test instance and after investigating, very few code use deletedbiblio_metadata
09:19 tuxayo           Only Koha/OAI/Server/ListBase.pm
09:21 tuxayo           So by change we can be ~lazy~ efficient here and just move on ^^
09:21 tuxayo           (while planning to fix the duplicates in deletedbiblioitems in production)
09:28 tuxayo           At least now it's documented there :)
09:28 tuxayo           https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/User:Victor_Grousset_-_tuxayo:Draft:Real_world_upgrade_feedback#Duplicates_in_deletedbiblioitems
09:34 andreashm        tuxayo: yay for documentation
09:39 tuxayo           Hopefully such a page will be in the common namespace and be linked in the relevant places so people needing it will find it.
09:43 ashimema         oleonerd++ # diligently working through bug 13618
09:43 huginn           Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=13618 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Prevent XSS in the Staff Client and the OPAC
11:17 * kidclamp       waves
11:57 cait             oleonard++ indeed :)
11:59 cait             ashimema: oleonErd? hadn't seen that one yet - also fitting ;)
11:59 ashimema         lol
11:59 ashimema         oops
12:21 oleonard         Hi #koha
12:24 kidclamp         hi oleonard
12:24 calire           hi oleonard
12:31 oleonard         What are we doin' today?
12:32 cait             oleonard: why bug 17674 back to nso?
12:32 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=17674 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, charles.farmer, Needs Signoff , Allow UI to delete serials issues in batch
12:32 ashimema         singing off all the things of course oleonard
12:33 oleonard         cait: I don't think the last patch ever got a signoff
12:33 oleonard         cait: Or maybe dropped a signoff in rebasing? But it didn't look like it according to the history.
12:33 eythian          ashimema: singing?
12:34 * ashimema       can't type today :(
12:38 oleonard         ashimema: But can you sing?
12:38 ashimema         haha
12:39 calire           oleonard: current status: https://twitter.com/elenacresci/status/1028974240287141888
12:41 oleonard         calire: It's amazing to look at how other countries do things and know with such certainty that they're doing it better.
12:41 calire           if the library thing doesn't work out I might move to Japan and become a mascot
12:42 cait             oleonard: i just trust your follow-ups too much maybe :)
12:44 * kidclamp       feels like this is the one chance to talk about catchingn three shiny evees on pokemon go community day
12:44 calire           kidclamp++
12:46 Joubu            hi #koha
12:46 oleonard         calire: You could do both! We just have to revive the old Koha mascot Blobby https://zivotdesign.com/p/view.php?p=15342507495260
12:48 calire           aaaw
12:48 calire           I can be purple blob
12:49 cait             i always forget about it :)
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21121: DBRev <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=ed6070a5b43d0f3baaaf07c67faaa92baf00e7aa>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21185: Incorrect title tag on tags review page <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=ad0f90b797c77b853ff61501310892282f582988>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21164: Fix alignment on new basket form in acquisitions <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=2280877fdd9685aecff0b144319ca3bffc39b78a>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21139: No table in toolbar <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=40577065b60ab87330f1fc0c3e6bbe52f2373e6c>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21139: Floating toolbar - Resize toolbar on window resize <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=5ecf4da7d49357832b77ee087d968e071ab46b93>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21139: Floating toolbar - Remove horizontal scrollbar on resize <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=b5520f3e019f38cbd2ea75be0a13806f68a2f515>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21139: Floating toolbars - Remove unecessary height <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=2588811ef249f0996527e952e4ef5307c1834a71>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 20795: Inform the user about this change, add to pod <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=e97f6ab9be6108cbe4d61ea8dd4b876527bd67ba>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21137: use logged_in_user from opac-user.pl <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=27bf38f34f03a5bc26abb8f928a8e37c3486b91e>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21121: Add the IGNORE clause <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=12dd41ed661c6f120e90f93e5f528abb51871d82>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21137: Replace BORROWER_INFO with logged_in_user <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=9d10d076122c4adb6c14b1b86b3bcca0e33ecc4a>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21137: Replace USER_INFO with logged_in_user <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=889f148e4ed85abde34e73fba3840a54c9953419>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21137: Standardize breadcrumbs for tags page <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=8fc88514c35a9b6cfa9ce93e38ebb7aa2a36ccd1>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21112: Re-indent staff client cart template <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ae91ba2633bac7ec607c8519433ba3cacbde1fd>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 21121: Added new system preference to control hiding of personal patron informati... <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=3aef9a158ba866e2ce8a712e87ae9f2ae3b7ed40>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 20226: Centralize update child code (CATCODE_MULTI) <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=81431ee28a3ee128aa7fa5bfb40400b17c868786>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 20795: Pass incrreased verbosity to zebra rebuild script <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=1dfb177d3fff713185bcb0aa86517ef40629fedc>
12:51 ashimema         oh noes.. my queue just got filled up
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 18236: MARC21 - Add classes to material type on intranet detail and results pages <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=484067b228d5cce461c6199b85b2b87cacd3ae40>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 19743: Unit Tests <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=8255c8edcf34487a8bfe5fe2a7592097684b2220>
12:51 huginn`          News from kohagit: Bug 19743: Update header and footer on each item for checkin / checkout / renewal... <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=e8c42c3a94d25d672181b5ad4f023d4aa54288a5>
12:52 cait             that's life ;)
12:52 * oleonard       cheers
12:52 cait             hm I would like to bring 18723 back to attention
12:56 kidclamp         bug 18273
12:56 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18273 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Bulkmarcimport inserts authority duplicates
12:56 kidclamp         bug 18723
12:56 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18723 critical, P5 - low, ---, victor.grousset, ASSIGNED , Dot not recognized as decimal separator
12:57 oleonard         Joubu, QA: Is a "signed off" comment adequate for Bug 13618? I hereby grant it the title "Signed off."
12:57 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=13618 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Prevent XSS in the Staff Client and the OPAC
12:58 ashimema         oleonard++... oh noes.. now that means one of us has to QA it
12:59 caroline         cait: did you get LeeJ's email? You want to chair?  I can try my hand at it
12:59 caroline         At least we know he wasn't abducted by aliens ;)
12:59 cait             oh reading his emai lnow sec
12:59 caroline         Also, good morning everyone!
13:00 calire           hi caroline
13:00 cait             ugh, poor one
13:00 cait             please try your hand , i will be here but my concentration is not best today
13:00 cait             still can help when needed
13:00 caroline         ok!
13:00 cait             in an hour, right?
13:00 caroline         yup
13:01 cait             struggling with acq..
13:01 ashimema         acq.. my favourite topic right now.. ;')
13:03 kidclamp         what are you fighting cait?
13:04 cait             when you set CurrencyFormat to EUR
13:04 cait             you have to order with decimal dot, but you have to receive with decimal comma
13:04 cait             isn't that fun? :(
13:04 cait             if you enter 10.00 it will turn it into 1000
13:05 cait             we really need to make progress with the solution victor was working on... or, what i would prefer right  now, fix the behaviour at least
13:05 cait             to be consistent again - dot is good, enter alland everything using dot until further notice
13:08 Joubu            oleonard: yes please, you can comment and change the status. Then I will add your SO-by lines on the remote branch
13:10 Joubu            cait: meeting is in 1h
13:10 Joubu            (I think)
13:10 caroline         Joubu: yes at 14UTC
13:11 Freddy_Enrique   Good morning people
13:11 Freddy_Enrique   buenos dias caroline
13:11 caroline         good morning Freddy_Enrique !
13:12 Freddy_Enrique   I should ask before the meeting. Is there any benefit using an IRC software than the IRC based on the web?
13:13 Joubu            logs
13:13 caroline         but we already have logs on the web no?
13:14 cait             ping me if I forget plz :)
13:14 caroline         cait: no prob
13:14 cait             thx!
13:14 cait             btw i voted - do i get a sticker now? :)
13:15 caroline         hehehe!
13:17 caroline         cait: https://gph.is/22L2mAv
13:17 Joubu            caroline: no idea I have never used an IRC webchat actually :)
13:18 caroline         Joubu: I meant, the channel is logged and the logs are available on the web
13:18 jenkins          Project Koha_Master_D9 build #539: STILL UNSTABLE in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D9/539/
13:19 cait             caroline: <3
13:20 cait             and it's totally true
13:21 Joubu            caroline: not pm
13:21 Joubu            and grep is my friend
13:21 Freddy_Enrique   Cant install Pidgin in my windows 10...
13:22 Freddy_Enrique   gonna try another one+
13:22 caroline         Joubu: ah! you are right
13:22 jenkins          Project Koha_Master_U18 build #27: UNSTABLE in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_U18/27/
13:22 Joubu            and not all IRC channels have logs ;)
13:23 * oleonard       is quite loyal to Chatzilla when using Windows
13:23 Freddy_Enrique   Chatzilla... let see....
13:26 Freddy_Enrique   Ok... google chrome out of the question
13:26 oleonard         Freddy_Enrique: If you're interested in Chatzilla, search for "standalone Chatzilla"
13:27 oleonard         oleonard: I don't use the browser addon version because I don't want Chatzilla to crash when Firefox does
13:27 caroline         Freddy_Enrique: I use smuxi and there seems to have one version for windows
13:28 cait             fredericd: i am using pidgin - it supports more than IRC
13:28 cait             so i got xmpp and some others and it's all just one app
13:28 jenkins          Project Koha_Master_D8 build #27: UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/27/
13:37 Joubu            oleonard: quick reminder (I forgot so you may have too): bug 20226 is now pushed, with the str/stuffs.inc to storethe strings
13:37 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20226 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Get rid of CATCODE_MULTI param decision in patron perl scripts
13:43 tcohen           morning
13:43 caroline         Good morning!
13:51 Joubu            xisbn.worldcat.org is down, anybody knows why?
13:51 kohaputti        If anybody is interested about the Elasticsearch based SRU server: https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21210 – there's a patch now
13:51 huginn`          Bug 21210: new feature, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Elasticsearch based SRU server
13:51 ashimema         well they've been promising to kill it off for years Joubu
13:51 ashimema         perhaps they finally got around to doing so
13:52 Joubu            k
13:54 ashimema         more likely it's just an intermitten failure.. I think allot of people got upset when they claimed they were discontinueing it
14:01 caroline         Everybody ready for the meeting?
14:02 cait             no?:)
14:02 Joubu            kidclamp: so, 3 failures on last run: 1. Reserves.t is random (I will provide a diag patch for this one), 2. XISBN - their webservice returns 500, 3 - selenium test is failing, now idea what (do not recreate here, do you?)
14:02 cait             i am here
14:02 Joubu            kidclamp: let's see that later ;)
14:02 caroline         ok, here we go (chairing baptism here, please be patient)
14:02 caroline         #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 14 August 2018
14:02 huginn`          Meeting started Tue Aug 14 14:02:55 2018 UTC.  The chair is caroline. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02 huginn`          Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02 huginn`          The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_14_august_2018'
14:03 caroline         #topic Introductions
14:03 caroline         (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
14:03 caroline         Oh right, wahanui is not here
14:03 Joubu            #info Jonathan Druart
14:04 caroline         #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
14:04 caroline         cait?
14:04 ashimema         #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:04 cait             #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:04 cait             sorry, too easily distracted today
14:05 caroline         #topic What's been done so far
14:06 caroline         So LeeJ is not here, I guess he would be more up to date as to what has been done
14:06 cait             i think we have some patches waiting to be merged right now
14:06 cait             like your work on homebound?
14:06 caroline         I've seen that there are a couple of merge requests on gitlab
14:06 lucyvh           #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey, PTFS Europe
14:06 georgew          #info George Williams, NEKLS
14:07 caroline         Yes, about homebound, maybe you've seen my rant on Taiga
14:07 * ashimema       reminds himself whats on the taiga
14:07 cait             ah, not got the email, maybe i shoudl check!
14:07 cait             caroline: can you share a link maybe?
14:07 cait             you can use #link for the logs
14:07 caroline         one sec
14:08 cait             #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_IRC_meeting_14_August_2018 Agenda
14:08 cait             logs = minutes
14:08 * ashimema       finds taiga hard to navigate
14:09 caroline         #link https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/task/561
14:09 cait             ii ttakes a little getting used to, but i like it
14:09 caroline         I was thinking we could get someone who's using the module to maybe write a use case?
14:10 caroline         Sorry, context:
14:10 ashimema         this one: https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/task/561
14:10 caroline         I wrote the housebound section, but I'm having a hard time getting an idea how this would be used in real life
14:10 ashimema         lucyvh: do we have any internal docs regarding housebound we can share to help caroline
14:10 cait             ashimema:  you have some using it i think?
14:11 cait             i think the functionality in Koha is not the issue... but as she states, how to you actually use the features for organizing the workflow
14:11 cait             i think maybe reports?
14:11 cait             and caroline++ :)
14:11 caroline         :)
14:12 cait             i am totally with you on explaining how to use things real life
14:12 ashimema         I just asked one of our trainers above ^ if we have some internal docs we can share.. it's been a while since we've trained it though.. customers use it.. but not large numbers of them
14:13 caroline         do they have like procedures that they use? I could include that in the section maybe?
14:13 cait             #action ashimea to see about sharing internal docs for homebound/real use case info
14:13 cait             hm not sure i can action, but like that :)
14:13 ashimema         yeah.. she typo'd that.. can't be me ;)
14:13 lucyvh           We've probably got a training powerpoint, not any scenarios though
14:13 caroline         thank you cait, I keep forgetting :)
14:14 ashimema         thanks lucyvh
14:14 caroline         lucyvh: can you send the ppt to me? I'll see if I can get more info out of it
14:15 lucyvh           Caroline, will do
14:15 caroline         thanks!
14:15 caroline         #action lucyvh will send training ppt to caroline
14:16 cait             :)
14:16 caroline         anybody else want to share what they've done?
14:16 cait             I've rewritten patron import a bit and updated it - i think it needs to be merged still
14:17 cait             and i've split up another chapter on LeeJ's request
14:17 caroline         yes, I'm looking at the merge requests right now
14:17 caroline         #link https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-manual/merge_requests
14:17 caroline         I see ashimema has been active too
14:17 cait             https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/task/440
14:18 ashimema         not all that recently.. but I am trying to set an example by submitting a docs patch along with any developments we submit of late
14:18 cait             ashimema++
14:18 caroline         cool! ashimema++
14:19 caroline         Joubu has also been adding issues to gitlab
14:20 caroline         maybe we can talk about this in the next topic
14:20 caroline         #topic Workflows
14:21 caroline         Who added the https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Editing_the_Koha_Manual to the section?
14:21 cait             hm?
14:21 cait             sorry, to which section?
14:21 cait             I wrote some of the page
14:21 caroline         There is a bullet point in the Workflow topic about Editing the manual
14:21 cait             aah
14:22 caroline         I'm guessing someone wanted to talk about it
14:22 cait             i think it might have carried over
14:22 cait             from last meetings
14:22 ashimema         davidnind by the looks
14:23 cait             i think it was just there when he added the page from the last one
14:23 cait             but maybe a workflow question would be where to encourage people to add new issues
14:23 cait             not all people have taiga accoutns
14:23 caroline         I don't know if I did that since the last meeting or before, but I added a section to that wiki page about working in a local repository
14:23 cait             shoudl we encourage using the issues on gitlab too or better not? we also have a keyword in bugzilla
14:23 cait             and a module
14:23 cait             caroline++ again for that :)
14:24 caroline         I don't know if I'm being too anal, but I have a feeling we are dispersing the tasks
14:25 caroline         We have a framapad too, in addition to gitlab issues and taiga
14:25 cait             disperse?
14:25 ashimema         mmm..
14:25 ashimema         I felt that.. there's too many places this stuff lives..
14:25 cait             ah yes, sorry, had to look up the word :)
14:25 cait             that's my feeling too, too many entry points
14:25 ashimema         It's really hard to know where to look
14:25 cait             i think maybe we could kill the framapad
14:26 cait             i used that before taiga was introduced
14:26 caroline         Could we maybe add a footer in the manual saying that if readers see errors or something that is missing they should file a bug in bugzilla?
14:27 ashimema         do you guys use the WIP flag in your merge requests
14:27 cait             not sure how the footer works, but we could definitely put something in the beginning of the manual
14:27 georgew          If we got rid of the framapad, I'd be in favor of caroline's suggestion about filing a bug in bugzilla
14:27 cait             yes, i think that makes most sense
14:27 cait             encouraging people to use bugzilla is good and registration is easy
14:28 georgew          I come to these meetings mostly so I can tell the people in koh-US what's going on and one of the things I like about the Framapad is that it's easy
14:28 ashimema         to date I've used it to highlight that my submission is awaiting the bug being pushed from bugzilla before it makes sense to go into the manual (adding WIP at the beggining of the merge request name prevent an early merge)
14:28 caroline         on the other hand, the framapad is easy and no registration is needed
14:28 georgew          But, I've never seen anyone that I've encouraged to use it actually use it.
14:28 caroline         georgew: lol!
14:29 caroline         do we have an email address where people who don't have bugzilla account could just send us a quick email?
14:29 cait             looking at it.... we should at least clean it up
14:29 cait             there is a list
14:29 cait             koha-docs i think, sec
14:30 cait             i didn't have power of that in the beginning, but sent LeeJ the password when handing over
14:30 cait             http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-docs
14:30 cait             so we have admin there and it should now work as the other lists (I hope)
14:30 cait             but no public archives it appears hm
14:31 cait             maybe requires someone to look over the config
14:31 cait             so we got: framapad, bugzilla, gitlab-issues, taiga and mailing list...
14:31 caroline         Is there a default assignee for documentation bugs on bugzilla?
14:31 georgew          that's too many
14:32 cait             if we keep the framapad I suggest cleaning - and maybe discourage use of gitlab-issues?
14:32 georgew          is there a way to connect gitlab issues and taiga?
14:32 cait             i am not sure
14:33 caroline         There is an integration with gitlab
14:33 * ashimema       likes gtlab issues + bugzilla.. no idea what going on in taiga or framapad
14:33 ashimema         https://tree.taiga.io/support/integrations/gitlab-integration/
14:34 caroline         I like taiga more than bugzilla because I find it easier to use, but maybe that's just because I use it more
14:34 caroline         and also, it's prettier! :)
14:35 caroline         I know you devs don't worry about pretty, but it's important! ;)
14:35 cait             hehe
14:35 cait             i think it could still be useful as an internal tool for core docs team
14:35 * ashimema       isn't a fan of bugzilla.. but it's what the community have been using for dev for ever
14:36 caroline         so we keep bugzilla for sure since it's core to koha
14:36 * ashimema       likes pretty.. and functional
14:36 bag              bug 14697
14:36 cait             we also have the release notes there and need to refer to it, so i think it makes sense
14:36 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14697 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, NEW , Extend and enhance "Claims returned" lost status
14:36 caroline         we still have taiga, framapad, gitlab issues and mailing list
14:37 bag              bug 20210
14:37 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20210 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jesse, NEW , Claimed Return
14:37 cait             I advertised the mailing list, but if I didn't miss anything, it's not really been used
14:37 georgew          I'm reading the gitlab integration and it looks like if we integrate the two, gitlab issues will get pushed to taiga
14:37 cait             so maybe we can just ignore it for now
14:37 caroline         I haven't seen anything in the mailing list for a while
14:37 cait             or we could have it killed
14:37 georgew          so if we do that, discouraging gitlab issues stops being a problem
14:38 caroline         maybe ppl use the main mailing list for questions relating to the manual
14:38 cait             it's low maint for us right now... so it hink keeping it is not an issue
14:38 caroline         ok
14:39 caroline         framapad?
14:39 cait             the framapad needs someone to look at it regularly
14:39 cait             that's more an issue i think
14:39 cait             mail pushes into your inbox, no need to think about it (mailing list)
14:39 caroline         do we know if there are any changes to framapad recently?
14:39 cait             georgew: do you think registration for bugzilla would be too much of a hurdle if there was no framapad?
14:39 cait             i think it has a time line
14:39 georgew          no, I don't think that's a problem at all
14:39 cait             we could always save a last version too
14:40 caroline         I see that a lot has been added to taiga already
14:41 caroline         I could go through and add the rest and then delete it
14:41 georgew          the biggest barrier for end users is, when they have a problem, they don't know what to do to solve the problem - they don't know who to contact or how to contact them
14:41 cait             +1
14:41 cait             if you can't delete - put a big note to use bugzilla
14:41 cait             :)
14:41 cait             and delete from wiki
14:41 caroline         that's what I think too that's why I was proposing to add a note to the manuel
14:41 caroline         *manual
14:41 georgew          that's why having too many avenues for contact is a bigger problem than having too few
14:42 cait             so maybe just tell them: manual - make a new bug with module "Documentation"
14:42 caroline         #action caroline will go through the framapad and add what needs to be added to taiga and then either close it or send ppl over to bugzilla
14:42 georgew          yes.  that's simple enough
14:43 georgew          for my own libraries, I just tell them to tell me
14:43 caroline         we could add a section to the manual on how to file a bug for the manual XD
14:43 georgew          and some of them actually do that
14:43 cait             so we agree recommended point of entry is bugzilla? then we could add it as #agreed
14:43 cait             caroline: +1
14:44 caroline         #agreed the recommended point of entry for documentation issues is bugzilla (module Documentation)
14:44 cait             #idea Add a section to the manual on how to file a bug for the manual
14:44 georgew          cait: +1
14:44 caroline         it was a joke but ok! :)
14:44 cait             no, i like it :)
14:45 caroline         gitlab issues? Joubu seems to use it more?
14:46 caroline         Joubu what are the advantages of this vs the other methods?
14:46 caroline         (is he still here?)
14:46 Joubu            as we moved our sideprojects to gitlab it would make sense to use gitlab
14:46 Joubu            given the numbers of contributors it should not be a problem anyway
14:47 cait             Joubu: the contribs here are librarians
14:47 cait             for filing issues
14:47 cait             i think gitlab might be too scary
14:47 cait             also then they need to differentiate - manual goes to gitlab, others go to bugzilla
14:48 Joubu            I would just say "use whichever it better for you" :)
14:48 cait             maybe as gitlab is not so much used, postpone and see?
14:48 caroline         I think we agreed that bugzilla is for librarians/end users
14:48 cait             yep
14:48 georgew          yes
14:48 caroline         the rest is more of a workflow question
14:48 caroline         for us
14:49 cait             i took careof the only content issueon gitlab
14:49 cait             the others are for how the manual works/is generated
14:49 caroline         ok good to know
14:50 cait             #link https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-manual/issues
14:50 caroline         so we keep bugzilla for end users, taiga for us, gitlab issues for manual generation
14:50 caroline         would that make sense?
14:51 cait             we can try it out :)
14:51 caroline         kill framapad and status quo on the mailing list
14:51 caroline         #info we keep bugzilla for end users, taiga for us, gitlab issues for manual generation
14:51 caroline         #info kill framapad and status quo on the mailing list
14:51 georgew          sounds awesome
14:51 caroline         right, anything else on this topic?
14:52 cait             nope, just that i need to leave soon
14:52 caroline         #topic Next steps
14:52 caroline         We'll go faster
14:52 caroline         There was a discussion point about Translation?
14:52 caroline         anybody want to comment?
14:53 caroline         we can also keep it for next time when LeeJ and/or davidnind are here
14:54 cait             i think also a standing topic
14:54 ashimema         was it translation that was holding back bug 19817 in part?
14:54 cait             could postpone to next meeting
14:54 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19817 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Merge local and online documentations
14:54 cait             ashimema: it's solved
14:54 cait             translations work now
14:54 caroline         #info Translation discussion is postponed to next meeting
14:54 caroline         #topic Set time of next meeting
14:54 cait             #link https://koha-community.org/documentation/ Translated 18.05 manuals from Sphinx
14:55 cait             just don't look at the German one - we didn't get very far yet
14:55 caroline         There is already a general meeting on Sept 5
14:55 ashimema         we need a signoff and qa on that bug.. I'm overloading myself with bugs at the minute already.. but I do feel that one should go into master sooner rather than later again
14:55 cait             very true
14:56 cait             bit the same for me right now :(
14:56 cait             i could try and do QA
14:56 caroline         #info bug 19817 need signoff and qa
14:57 cait             move on?
14:57 caroline         is everyone ok for a meeting sept 4? or after kohacon?
14:57 cait             sept 4 would work for me
14:58 georgew          september 4 is good here
14:58 caroline         what time are we at in the rotation?
14:59 caroline         14UTC is Europe and America only
14:59 * Joubu          did not pay ashimema to bring attention on 19817
14:59 cait             meeting before this was 21 utc
14:59 caroline         we should do one where NZ is present
14:59 cait             i thnk that's 7 am there
14:59 * ashimema       may have had to probe Joubu to remind him of the bug number though ;)
14:59 cait             but my calc might be totall yof
14:59 cait             off
15:00 cait             oh yes it is
15:00 cait             21 shoudlwork for nz
15:00 cait             late in europe - 11pc
15:00 cait             pm
15:00 caroline         ok so 21UTC on sept 4?
15:00 ashimema         :+1:
15:00 cait             +1
15:00 georgew          +1
15:01 caroline         #info Next meeting: 4 september 2019, 21 UTC
15:01 caroline         #endmeeting
15:01 huginn`          Meeting ended Tue Aug 14 15:01:21 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
15:01 huginn`          Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_14_august_2018.2018-08-14-14.02.html
15:01 huginn`          Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_14_august_2018.2018-08-14-14.02.txt
15:01 huginn`          Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/documentation_irc_meeting_14_august_2018.2018-08-14-14.02.log.html
15:01 caroline         phew! thanks everyone!
15:01 cait             caroline++ thx for chairing!
15:01 * cait           runs off
15:01 caroline         that was not stressful at all
15:02 lucyvh           thx caroline
15:02 oleonard         ashimema: I'm curious, have you used another open source bug tracker that you prefer over Bugzilla?
15:02 Joubu            oleonard: you forget the keyword "easy to use"
15:03 ashimema         it's not so much the bugtracker I don't like.. it's how unintegrated it is..
15:03 ashimema         I like the review processes that are available in gitlab and github
15:03 ashimema         and it could be prettier ;)
15:03 caroline         :D
15:03 ashimema         I'm open to suggestions.. but I think getting community to move off bugzilla would be a big battle ;)
15:03 caroline         definitely!
15:09 caroline         ok, I just realized that I set the next meeting to september 2019...
15:10 caroline         I guess I can change it directly on the wiki?
15:11 oleonard         I don't think the wiki can be changed?? Just have to wait until 2019 I guess!!
15:12 cait             we could just have another then :)
15:12 cait             or you can move ti, ubt not delete it i think
15:12 reiveune         bye
15:15 caroline         Do you think I can start the 2019 meeting, set a next meeting for sept 2018 and end it again?
15:18 ashimema         pass
15:20 Joubu            caroline: I will deal with it
15:21 caroline         Joubu: merci!
15:22 Joubu            oleonard: Is bug 13618 signed-off finally?
15:22 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=13618 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Prevent XSS in the Staff Client and the OPAC
15:22 oleonard         Oh yeah I forgot to add a comment
15:27 cait             nice comment .)
15:27 tuxayo           ashimema: I wouldn't mind moving to GitLab for example ;)
15:27 tuxayo           (for merge requests, editing comments, better review UI, one character patches doable in the web UI, tells if the merge request non longer applies)
15:29 ashimema         totally agree with pretty much every point you said there tuxayo ;)
15:40 Joubu            199 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 7624 deletions(-)
15:40 Joubu            ^ best patch ever
15:41 Joubu            791 files changed, 11455 insertions(+), 11113 deletions(-)
15:41 Joubu            ^ worst patch ever
15:42 * ashimema       guesses those are two patches that aim the achieve the same thing too?
15:43 * Freddy_Enrique starts getting white eyes
15:43 Joubu            nope, first is 19817 (remove /help/*.tt), second is 13618 (add html filters to all variables in .tt)
15:43 ashimema         haha.. fair enough
15:44 * ashimema       grabs a stiff drink before embarking on qa'ing 13618
15:44 * tuxayo         sent a long message:  < https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/v1/download/matrix.org/aUHRKAPscrtMxzQZqOhxscur >
15:45 ashimema         haha
15:46 ashimema         gitlab still has some growing pains in my opinion.. but it certainly seems to be a really good contender
15:46 Joubu            tuxayo: you can vote for issues on bugzilla
15:46 ashimema         biblibre have switched from gitlab to gitea if i'm remembering correctly.. I've not looked at that as an alternative myself yet
15:47 tuxayo           Interesting that the whole Gnome project did the same switch two month ago. Anyway, I noted some stuff here: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/User:Victor_Grousset_-_tuxayo:Bugzilla_vs_GitLab
15:48 tuxayo           Joubu: really? That's a good news. Where is it in the UI?
15:48 Joubu            tuxayo: for the notif you can modify it in your preferences, there is a "Ignore Bugs" input (yeah that's weird I agree)
15:49 Joubu            tuxayo:  Importance:
15:49 Joubu            (vote)
15:49 tuxayo           "Ignore Bugs" Thanks!!! <3
15:49 tuxayo           Joubu++
15:51 tuxayo           ashimema: we had an old version. (still have, switch is this week ^^) We are not using much of the features that makes the difference between GitLab and Gitea.
15:51 tuxayo           Issue tracking and reviews aren't done there
15:51 ashimema         interesting
15:52 ashimema         awesome work adding a wiki page to document the comparison
15:55 tuxayo           Joubu: aside that it's not much visible, the voting system in Bugzilla is interesting. Thanks again :)
15:58 Joubu            tuxayo: well the problem is that nobody uses it :)
15:58 ashimema         hmm.. related issues is a gitlab paid for option only
16:00 tuxayo           Joubu: hi hi, that's what I more or less wrote in my notes ^^ https://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AVictor_Grousset_-_tuxayo%3ABugzilla_vs_GitLab&action=historysubmit&diff=21741&oldid=21740
16:01 Joubu            ashimema: hum, sure? https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/issues/related_issues
16:01 Joubu            ashimema: https://gitlab.com/koha-community/kohadevbox/issues/257 there is a "Related issues" entry
16:02 ashimema         so there is
16:02 tuxayo           Joubu: GitLab starter is non-libre right?
16:02 ashimema         hmm
16:03 ashimema         feels that way
16:03 ashimema         gitlab-ce is what I was looking for
16:03 ashimema         https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/
16:03 tuxayo           ashimema: oh this is bad. Well if it's was in the libre version, if on needs to pay on the GitLab.com instance, that would be fine
16:03 tuxayo           (reply about related issues)
16:04 ashimema         Bronze gitlab SaaS by the looks
16:05 Joubu            indeed
16:07 ashimema         these companies have to make money somehow.. but it is a tad annoying when something you want is missing
16:07 tuxayo           If at least GitLab were trying to crowfund the migration of features to the libre version.
16:07 tuxayo           With a bounty system for example. Or just setup a recurring donation system with the goal of making less and less non-libre features.
16:07 tuxayo           It seems that can be attributed to the fact that they are VC funded.
16:07 tuxayo           Because huge return on investment aren't compatible with the above business models :(
16:13 tuxayo           ashimema: «these companies have to make money somehow» Indeed libre software should be professionalized as much as possible. (as well as other respectable stuff that too often are done has nonpaid jobs) That's what pay our rents ^^ while not having an abusable power over users.
16:13 tuxayo           It feels wrong that they are not trying to parallely have more "sane" business models.
16:13 ashimema         https://about.gitlab.com/open-source/
16:13 ashimema         is interesting though
16:15 * ashimema       has to go cook tea for the family
16:15 tuxayo           ashimema: Indeed, though that's switching to non-free software and locking oneselves to on instance of that software
16:15 tuxayo           Similar to GitHub.
16:16 tuxayo           cook tea?
16:16 tcohen           what's the problem with gitlab?
16:16 tuxayo           ashimema: anyway, you are english, that just my french nonknowing about tea ^^
16:19 tuxayo           tcohen: Their open core business model without perpectives of improvements of the said model. (linking issues not in the libre version e.g.)
16:19 tuxayo           And ending up using the non-libre version could be a problem in inself.
16:20 ashimema         Haha, no worries
16:20 ashimema         Indeed.. all the reasons we didn't go GitHub apply at that point
16:20 ashimema         Right.. I'll keep watching this conversation in the background
16:20 tuxayo           It's still likely that it's be the best toolset out there, so not prohibitive I my current opinion.
16:20 tuxayo           (though frustrating)
16:20 Joubu            ashimema: both gitlab/k-c/koha gitlab/joubu/koha say "updating" both don't...
16:20 Joubu            but*
16:26 ashimema         😑
16:38 oleonard         What controls whether an item is removed from a patron's account when it is marked lost?
16:39 caroline         I thought marking it as lost (manually) removed it?
16:40 oleonard         I have a report from a librarian that it isn't happening here. I'll have to dirty up my account some more to confirm I guess.
16:41 caroline         oh noes!
16:41 oleonard         Oh I guess the librarian was doing something else wrong, who knows what.
16:41 oleonard         It works as expected.
16:43 Joubu            MarkLostItemsAsReturned
16:44 cait             oleonard: also there is a difference still - marking from item form vs. marking from item tab
16:44 cait             if you mark in cataloguing it's not removed
16:44 cait             will be fixed
16:44 cait             with the pref
17:18 Freddy_Enrique   :caroline you there?
17:19 Freddy_Enrique   caroline: you there?
17:22 tuxayo           bug 20136
17:22 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20136 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, In Discussion , Test Bug
17:24 tuxayo           Ho, I just got two 504 Gateway Time-out on bugzilla. And it seems that I'm not the only one. (bot didn't work)
17:26 tuxayo           ok, it workd now
17:26 tuxayo           bug 20136
17:41 caroline         Freddy_Enrique: I'm back
17:42 caroline         Sorry I was out to lunch
17:42 Freddy_Enrique   :) nice!
17:42 Freddy_Enrique   uhm, I've managed to install Pidgin
17:42 Freddy_Enrique   but I'm no quite sure how to use it
17:42 Freddy_Enrique   I just wanna have this conversation using this irc client
17:43 cait             have you added an account already for irc?
17:44 cait             username: your user name, server: irc.oftc.net add that
17:44 cait             then go to buddies > join a hcat
17:44 cait             chat
17:45 cait             hm or better add chat
17:45 cait             select your irc account on top
17:45 cait             channel #koha
17:45 cait             save
17:45 cait             then double click it
17:45 cait             you can also check the automatically join when account connects
17:45 cait             that would always catapult you right into #koha when you open pidgin
17:48 Freddy_Enrique   let see...
17:48 Freddy_Enrique   https://snag.gy/eWHCX1.jpg
17:49 cait             you got the wrong server
17:49 cait             we are no longer at freenode :)
17:49 cait             irc.oftc.net
17:49 Freddy_Enrique   uhmm.... you are right. Cause this is waht I got : https://snag.gy/ZvCRDq.jpg
17:50 cait             yeah the channel still exists :)
17:50 cait             just edit your account again
17:50 cait             and change the server setting
17:52 cait             hello :)
17:52 Freddy_Enrique1  Can I make the plus simbol much bigger for you? Thanks!!!
17:53 Freddy_Enrique1  cait++
17:53 cait             hehe helping is fun :)
17:53 cait             you can turn off/on sounds and the logging, if you look at the settings
17:53 cait             not sure if logs are turned on by default
17:56 Freddy_Enrique1  Great, gonna take my time to play with this tool :)
17:56 cait             if you've used add chat it will now always show koha in your buddy list
18:00 oleonard-away    If anyone is still around...
18:00 oleonard         I keep getting this error, but sporadically:
18:00 oleonard         Undefined subroutine &C4::Circulation::getnextacctno called at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/C4/Circulation.pm line 3191.
18:00 cait             hm interesting
18:00 cait             tcohen maybe?
18:03 tcohen           ?
18:03 tcohen           ah
18:04 tcohen           oleonard: bug khall about bug 15732
18:04 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15732 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Remove accountno column from accountlines
18:09 Joubu            oleonard: do you have steps to recreate? It sounds like an export problem
18:14 oleonard         Well it's not as sporadic as I thought... I can't seem to check out without getting it
18:14 oleonard         I can't help but suspect that my db is messed up somehow from the cruft of testing
18:15 Joubu            fuck
18:15 Joubu            they did the screenshots, in Arabic...
18:16 oleonard         Shouldn't they be?
18:17 Joubu            oleonard: reading the code I'd say you renew an item with a rental charge
18:18 Joubu            oleonard: yes sure, but doing it for everybody (all languages) keeping them up-to-date for every versions could have been much better ;)
18:19 caroline         hm... We didn't talk about workflow with bugzilla concerning the manual... I made a merge request with changes for bug 16189 but now what do I do with the bug in bugzilla?
18:19 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=16189 minor, P5 - low, ---, chris, NEW , Add an exception to SMS via email documentation in the Koha manual
18:20 oleonard         Joubu: Indeed I was checking out an item with a rental charge.
18:21 oleonard         That must be what made it sporadic, different item types
18:21 ccpla            Not sure if here's a good place to ask, but... anyone happen to know if there's a straightforward-ish way to filter a catalog search based on a patron's circulation history? Trying to filter for stuff they've already checked out before.
18:21 ashimema         Hehe, who did screenshots in arabic
18:24 Joubu            ashimema: see ML
18:24 oleonard         ashimema: Someone who made a manual in Arabic ;)
18:24 Joubu            ccpla: nope, but there is a "Circulation history" tab when viewing a patron's card
18:27 ccpla            Ah, was afraid of that, heh. Manual checking's much more time intensive :P Thanks, though. Confirmation saves effort looking.
18:28 Joubu            ccpla: note that could be implemented quite easily, adding a link to the search script with the list of biblionumbers
18:31 cait             caroline: maybe just but a link to the merge request.... and resolved Moved
18:31 cait             ?
18:31 Joubu            oleonard: fyi I do not recreate, but let me know if you have a step by step plan to recreate the problem
18:34 ccpla            Joubu: Huh. Is that something that could be done on our end? I'm just a branch worker and pretty close to code illiterate to boot, so not entirely sure if I'd have access to anything necessary to manage it.
18:35 oleonard         ccpla: Never trust a developer who says something could be implemented "quite easily" ;)
18:35 Joubu            nope you would need to hack the code
18:36 cait             ccpla: maybe a report could fit your needs?
18:36 cait             ah... sorry misread
18:36 cait             not for statistics, but to recommend something they didn't already have?
18:38 ccpla            Aye, that. And ah, yeah, never mind if I'm capable of it trying to mess with the code would probably cause our IT folks to skin me :P
18:38 ccpla            Could try a report, though. It'd be a nice feature at some point.
18:39 ccpla            Thanks for the help, folks!
18:40 Joubu            ccpla: maybe the pref CheckPrevCheckout could fit your needs
18:43 Joubu            ashimema: I have added 2 new patches to 13618, we have tests now
18:43 ccpla            Will check, thanks
18:48 cait             bye all
18:48 ashimema         Awesome Joubu
18:49 Freddy_Enrique1  Bye cait
18:49 * ashimema       is now done on family duties... Time to chill in front of TV .. or time to get back to QA this crazy massive bug... Hmmmm
18:49 * ashimema       has 🍺..
18:50 bag              beer!
18:51 Joubu            bag: too early for you!
18:51 bag              9 minutes!!!
18:52 Joubu            9 minutes before 11am :)
18:52 oleonard         🍸🍸🍸 lunch?
18:55 Freddy_Enrique1  what the.... what time is it over there Joubu?
18:57 Joubu            here, 4pm :)
18:57 oleonard         Everyone knows Joubu lives in Alaska! UTC -8
18:57 Joubu            well yes, temperature feels like I am in Alaska
18:58 oleonard         @wunder Anchorage
18:58 huginn`          oleonard: Anchorage, AK :: Overcast :: 57F/14C | Tuesday: Cloudy skies with periods of rain this afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Tuesday Night: Mainly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
18:59 oleonard         @wunder Joubu
18:59 huginn`          oleonard: Error: I could not find a valid location for: Joubu
18:59 Joubu            @wunder Buenos Aires, Argentina
18:59 huginn`          Joubu: Buenos Aires, Argentina :: Clear :: 63F/17C | Tuesday: Mainly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night: Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
19:00 Joubu            really?
19:00 Joubu            I should go for a walk then!
19:00 Freddy_Enrique1  my alt + 64 doesnt work in pidgit XD
19:21 Joubu            oleonard: seen that already? https://screenshots.firefox.com/E2bRUcGabUpzjmYG/pro.kohadev.org
19:22 oleonard         No, but I have seen some other minor CSS issues which I assume are caused by the SCSS switch
19:29 oleonard         Bye all
19:34 Joubu            bug 21222
19:34 huginn`          Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21222 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Patron's creation is broken
20:13 Freddy_Enrique1  Well guys, see ya tomorrow :)
20:28 Joubu            @later tell oleonard see bug 21223 - any ideas how it could have happened? How can we fix other issues? (I am sure there are more)
20:28 huginn`          Joubu: The operation succeeded.
20:28 Joubu            @later tell oleopard see bug 21223 - any ideas how it could have happened? How can we fix other issues? (I am sure there are more)
20:28 huginn`          Joubu: The operation succeeded.
20:28 Joubu            just in case
21:02 Joubu            wahanui: whatsup?
21:02 wahanui          joubu: bugger all, i dunno
21:02 Joubu            :-/
21:04 caroline         wahanui: had fun on your vacation?
21:04 wahanui          caroline: i haven't a clue
21:04 caroline         poor thing
21:05 caroline         that must have been some vacation if you can't remember ;)
21:05 ashimema         indeed
21:52 caroline         bye y'all!
23:02 Veronica         help I do not work the reservation alerts ami mail and configure all emailLibrarianWhenHoldIsPlaced I have it in allow, thanks
23:09 Veronica         help I do not work the reservation alerts ami mail and configure all emailLibrarianWhenHoldIsPlaced I have it in allow, thanks
23:35 dj               hey guys im having a bit of trouble with the rest api
23:35 dj               im able to use it with no issues on my devbox which is at master but not on a koha 18.05.02 box with debian packages
23:35 dj               its acting like it doesnt exist and returns 404 errors when i try to hit the endpoints
23:35 dj               @tcohen you come highly recommended from @BobB for this kind of thing
23:35 huginn`          dj: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
23:36 dj               cheers @huginn`