Time  Nick           Message
05:45 fridolin       hi tehre
05:49 gveranis       good morning koha#
05:51 cait           good morning
05:55 gveranis       finally matching check not working I will try to debug it to find out what happen there..
06:06 cait           gveranis: ah sorry to hear, hope you can figure it out
06:06 cait           if you have notes to improve the  manual, i'll be glad to help to put it in there
06:07 gveranis       ok, I will search it and if i found it I will share it back
06:07 cait           sounds good, thx!
06:08 cait           bugs will need to be fixed of course
06:30 alex_a         bonjour
06:37 reiveune       hello
07:35 gaetan_B       hello
07:45 cait           josef_moravec: oops :(
07:45 cait           picked a vacation week?
07:45 josef_moravec  cait: yes
07:45 cait           sorry for that
07:45 josef_moravec  cait: sorry, but i will not be able to connect to internet there...
07:46 cait           should we add some more dates if possible?
07:46 josef_moravec  of course, the week before and week after I'll be fully available ;)
07:46 cait           of course :)
07:46 cait           checking if i can do something with the admin link
07:48 cait           hah i can add dates
07:48 cait           tuesday and wednesday ok?
07:50 josef_moravec  ok ;)
07:50 cait           ok, added more options
07:51 cait           now have to see how to change my vote :)
07:51 josef_moravec  ;)
07:51 cait           ok
07:51 cait           can you test if you can change yorus too?
07:52 josef_moravec  cait: done ;)
07:53 cait           emailing now
07:54 cait           email sent
09:17 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #9: SUCCESS in 21 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D8/9/
09:17 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Add unit tests for GetHostItemsInfo
09:17 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords
09:17 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20702 normal, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Stable , Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords pref
09:25 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #7: STILL UNSTABLE in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_U18/7/
09:25 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Add unit tests for GetHostItemsInfo
09:25 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords
09:25 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20702 normal, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Stable , Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords pref
09:40 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #10: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D9/10/
09:40 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Add unit tests for GetHostItemsInfo
09:40 jenkins        * m.de.rooy: Bug 20702: Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords
09:40 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20702 normal, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Stable , Bind results of GetHostItemsInfo to the EasyAnalyticalRecords pref
10:11 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #8: STILL UNSTABLE in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_U18/8/
10:11 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Switch routling list tab in staff to use Koha::Object
10:11 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Remove the C4::Serials::GetSubscriptionsFromBorrower
10:11 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: (follow-up) Fix number of subscriptions and position display
10:11 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20456 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to Stable , Remove the C4::Serials::GetSubscriptionsFromBorrower
10:13 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #11: SUCCESS in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D9/11/
10:13 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Switch routling list tab in staff to use Koha::Object
10:13 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Remove the C4::Serials::GetSubscriptionsFromBorrower
10:13 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: (follow-up) Fix number of subscriptions and position display
10:24 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #10: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D8/10/
10:24 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Switch routling list tab in staff to use Koha::Object
10:24 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: Remove the C4::Serials::GetSubscriptionsFromBorrower
10:24 jenkins        * katrin.fischer: Bug 20456: (follow-up) Fix number of subscriptions and position display
10:24 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20456 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to Stable , Remove the C4::Serials::GetSubscriptionsFromBorrower
10:57 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #11: SUCCESS in 21 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D8/11/
10:57 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20876: The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and should be
10:57 jenkins        * johan.larsson: Bug 20972: If ISBN has 10 numbers only the first 9 numbers are used
10:57 jenkins        * colin.campbell: Bug 20972: Add a testcase for bug 20972
10:57 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20876 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and should be removed
10:57 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20972 critical, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Stable , If ISBN has 10 numbers only the first 9 numbers are used
10:58 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #12: SUCCESS in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D9/12/
10:58 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20876: The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and should be
10:58 jenkins        * johan.larsson: Bug 20972: If ISBN has 10 numbers only the first 9 numbers are used
10:58 jenkins        * colin.campbell: Bug 20972: Add a testcase for bug 20972
10:59 * ashimema1    is done for the day now.. unless kidclamp fills my queue back up ;)
11:04 cait           *cough* RM *cough*
11:12 sam_           hi everyone
11:13 sam_           i have a question related to union catalog
11:13 ashimema1      fire away.. I'm sure somone will try to answer
11:18 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #9: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_U18/9/
11:18 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20876: The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and should be
11:18 jenkins        * johan.larsson: Bug 20972: If ISBN has 10 numbers only the first 9 numbers are used
11:18 jenkins        * colin.campbell: Bug 20972: Add a testcase for bug 20972
11:18 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20876 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and should be removed
11:18 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20972 critical, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Stable , If ISBN has 10 numbers only the first 9 numbers are used
11:19 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #12: SUCCESS in 21 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D8/12/
11:19 jenkins        * martin.renvoize: Bug 20879: Fix regression in shibboleth when ldap enabled
11:19 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20864: Only set bibs_selected cookie when BrowseResultSelection is
11:19 jenkins        * alexbuckley: Bug 18521: Fix key binding in the header
11:19 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20879 major, P1 - high, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to Stable , Shibboleth in combination with LDAP as an alternative no longer works
11:19 jenkins        * amit.gupta: Bug 20867: Ability to show membership renewal date on moremember.pl page
11:19 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20864 minor, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , Only set bibs_selected cookie when BrowseResultSelection is activated
11:19 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18521 trivial, P5 - low, ---, alexbuckley, Pushed to Stable , Renew and search hotkeys are swapped on returns page.
11:19 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20867 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, amitddng135, Pushed to Stable , Ability to show membership renewal date on moremember.pl page
11:23 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #13: SUCCESS in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_D9/13/
11:23 jenkins        * martin.renvoize: Bug 20879: Fix regression in shibboleth when ldap enabled
11:23 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20864: Only set bibs_selected cookie when BrowseResultSelection is
11:23 jenkins        * alexbuckley: Bug 18521: Fix key binding in the header
11:23 jenkins        * amit.gupta: Bug 20867: Ability to show membership renewal date on moremember.pl page
11:39 oleonard       Greetings
11:53 calire         hi oleonard
11:59 jenkins        Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #10: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_18.05_U18/10/
11:59 jenkins        * martin.renvoize: Bug 20879: Fix regression in shibboleth when ldap enabled
11:59 jenkins        * oleonard: Bug 20864: Only set bibs_selected cookie when BrowseResultSelection is
11:59 jenkins        * alexbuckley: Bug 18521: Fix key binding in the header
11:59 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20879 major, P1 - high, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to Stable , Shibboleth in combination with LDAP as an alternative no longer works
11:59 jenkins        * amit.gupta: Bug 20867: Ability to show membership renewal date on moremember.pl page
11:59 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20864 minor, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , Only set bibs_selected cookie when BrowseResultSelection is activated
11:59 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18521 trivial, P5 - low, ---, alexbuckley, Pushed to Stable , Renew and search hotkeys are swapped on returns page.
11:59 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20867 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, amitddng135, Pushed to Stable , Ability to show membership renewal date on moremember.pl page
12:09 sam_           ok here it goes. I am new to koha and i am trying to work out a solution for a union OPAC. the scenario is as such, we have a number of universities in our country that use koha for their own libraries. so each university has a separate instance of koha running independent to each other. we want to create a union OPAC of all such libraries which are using koha. How should we proceed? if we import bibliographic records from all libraries, wouldnt it make koha s
12:14 cait           i think your message was cut off
12:20 * kidclamp     waves
12:23 cait           hi kidclamp :)
12:24 cait           kidclamp++
12:24 kidclamp       what'd i do?
12:25 kidclamp       travelling/away a bit, likely pushing on friday if I don't before just FYI
12:25 oleonard       You resisted the thrall of the Release Manager curse, and have so far avoided becoming drunk and twisted with power.
12:26 * kidclamp     looks at my 40 browser tabs prepared to mark all the things 'Failed QA' and laughs
12:26 cait           ... that's certainly a way to keep your queue empty :D
12:29 * cait         is tempted
12:57 ashimema1      lol
12:59 tcohen         bonjour
13:00 cait           khall++ thx, thatwas exactly what i was hoping for adding you cc :)
13:00 khall          glad to help! :)
13:02 caroline       Hello everyone!
13:03 cait           hi caroline :)
13:03 caroline       hi cait!
13:08 tcohen         hola khall cait caroline Joubu
13:08 tcohen         and all :-D
13:08 * calire       waves
13:32 Joubu          bug 20998 needs QA
13:32 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20998 critical, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Non superlibrarians cannot search for patrons using the quicksearch at the top
13:35 cait           won't be able to do it today, sorry
13:35 cait           maybe ashimema?
13:35 * tcohen       can
13:36 ashimema1      in company meetings all day today and tomorrow.. so beyond chatting here a little I'm unavailable I'm afraid 'till friday
13:57 Joubu          oleonard: bug 21001, I have contacted them.
13:57 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21001 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , OpenLibrary book covers broken
13:59 oleonard       Thanks Joubu
14:12 tcohen         Joubu: is there a reason for using 'and' instead of the short-circuiting && ?
14:15 Joubu          tcohen: most of the time they are equivalent and so it's a matter of preference
14:16 tcohen         if you write (A and B) then A and B are evaluated, and a logical and is calculated on the results
14:16 tcohen         A && B will only evaluate A if A evaluates to false
14:17 tcohen         anyway
14:17 Joubu          really? I did not know that
14:18 ashimema1      yup
14:18 ashimema1      tcohen is right as far as I understand
14:19 tcohen         https://perldoc.perl.org/perlop.html#C-style-Logical-And
14:19 Joubu          nope, it's wrong
14:20 Joubu          http://paste.koha-community.org/9
14:20 ashimema1      fair enough
14:21 ashimema1      i stand corrected
14:34 huginn         News from kohagit: Bug 20073: (RM follow-up) Update schema files <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=487e4708b312cd2de645a36cbf0f0bcb31e07d15>
14:34 tcohen         i stand corrected too # blames the perldoc
14:40 cait           you confuesed me now
14:40 cait           are they equivalent or not? :)
14:41 ashimema1      they have different precidence
14:41 tcohen         beware ashimema1, Joubu might test that claim too
14:59 jenkins        Project Koha_Master_U18 build #5: STILL UNSTABLE in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_U18/5/
14:59 jenkins        Nick Clemens: Bug 20073: (RM follow-up) Update schema files
14:59 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20073 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, RESOLVED FIXED, Move Elasticsearch settings to configuration files
15:02 oleonard       Anyone know what this error means? fatal: git diff header lacks filename information when removing 1 leading pathname component
15:04 jenkins        Project Koha_Master_D9 build #505: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D9/505/
15:04 jenkins        Nick Clemens: Bug 20073: (RM follow-up) Update schema files
15:04 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20073 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, RESOLVED FIXED, Move Elasticsearch settings to configuration files
15:06 ashimema1      oh noes.. more things hitting my queue..
15:06 ashimema1      woop woop.. only a followup on something I've not pushed anyways :)
15:10 kidclamp       hehe, not really here now, but should be more on friday ashimema1
15:11 ashimema1      I look forward to it ;)
15:11 jenkins        Project Koha_Master_D8 build #5: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/5/
15:11 jenkins        Nick Clemens: Bug 20073: (RM follow-up) Update schema files
15:11 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20073 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, RESOLVED FIXED, Move Elasticsearch settings to configuration files
15:16 cait           ashimema: if i see it right 20879 effects 17.11 too?
15:18 cait           was wondering if you could tell if it's safe to backport
15:19 ashimema1      yup.. it's present in 17.11 and I think 17.05 too..
15:20 ashimema1      I was going to suggest to Fridolin that it goes to both.. I 'think' it sohuld apply without any issue at all.. it's a very tiny change :)
15:21 fridolin       Bug 20879
15:21 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20879 major, P1 - high, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to Stable , Shibboleth in combination with LDAP as an alternative no longer works
15:22 fridolin       cait: its a major so it will be in 17.11 and 17.05 indeed
15:22 ashimema1      :)
15:23 cait           fridolin: thx!
15:23 fridolin       wahooo 18.05 is growing like a magical bean
15:23 cait           working through some things i put away to look at again for our update
15:23 fridolin       cait: dont h├ęsitate to ask for backports by email if i dont respond on chat
15:24 fridolin       cait: update to 17.11 ?
15:24 cait           ye
15:24 cait           s
15:24 cait           soon i hope
15:24 cait           we are running behind a little
15:27 ashimema1      we're all over the shop with our install base still.. I'e been trying for years to no avail to get us onto a maximum of two versions running in teh wild.
15:27 ashimema1      alas.. we're not there yet
15:29 tcohen         we are on 17.11
15:34 fridolin       we at biblibre are upgrading to 17.11.06 this month and next
15:34 cait           fridolin: .07 is just out and has some nice acq fixes ;)
15:34 cait           i just reviewed them
15:34 cait           you'll want that i think
15:35 cait           ashimema: more or less one version to rule them all - 2 while updating, not too bad
15:36 fridolin       we will upgrade to .09 in octobre
15:36 cait           only exception is a modified Koha for representing manuscript, that has some extras (custom facets, zebra config etc.)
15:36 fridolin       custom facets is actually soooo hugly  ^^
15:37 ashimema1      I'd like to push us to all 17.11.09 on it's release... or rather.. set it as our target
15:37 ashimema1      hugly.. new word
15:37 oleonard       Hugely ugly?
15:38 oleonard       Heckin' ugly
15:38 ashimema1      I imagined it means seomthing like that.. my word would have been a tad less safe for work ;)
15:53 oleonard       josef_moravec++
16:04 Joubu          kidclamp: bug 21006 is ready for testing?
16:04 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21006 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, NEW , GetMarcBiblio is slow for records with many items
18:41 Joubu          tcohen: around?
18:57 oleonard       Bye #koha
20:42 ashimema1      Meeting?
20:45 tcohen         right?
20:51 tcohen         next meeting?
20:58 tcohen         meeting anyone?
20:59 Joubu          #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 27 June 2018
20:59 huginn         Meeting started Wed Jun 27 20:59:29 2018 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:59 huginn         Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:59 huginn         The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_27_june_2018'
20:59 Joubu          #topic Introductions
20:59 Joubu          #info Jonathan Druart
20:59 tcohen         #info Tomas Cohen Arazi
20:59 oleonard       #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
20:59 josef_moravec1 #info Josef Moravec
21:00 greenjimll     #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
21:02 Joubu          #topic Announcements
21:02 oleonard       New Zealand, where are you?
21:02 Joubu          Anyone have something?
21:03 tcohen         nope
21:04 Joubu          #topic Update from the Release manager (18.11)
21:04 Joubu          kidclamp: ?
21:05 Joubu          #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
21:05 Joubu          rmaints?
21:05 Joubu          ashimema1: ?
21:05 Joubu          ashimema: ?
21:05 tcohen         he's on the apologies
21:05 Joubu          #topic Updates from the QA team
21:06 Joubu          I have almost FQA bug 20271
21:06 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20271 major, P1 - high, ---, oha, Signed Off , Merge deleted biblio, biblioitems, biblio_metadata, and items tables with their "alive" cousins
21:06 Joubu          It seems that it's not ready yet
21:06 Joubu          we will need more pair of QA eyes on this one
21:06 Joubu          I am waiting for author's answer
21:07 Joubu          There are 10 major bugs waiting for SO
21:07 Joubu          nothing else from me
21:07 josef_moravec1 Joubu: I will retest it, I have feeling that i didn't see deleted items in zebra search results...
21:08 Joubu          I did not test it much, but it seems that we will need to test it a bit more before pushing it
21:08 josef_moravec1 but you are right, it will need even more attention...
21:09 Joubu          ha, maybe I should add:
21:09 Joubu          I have attached 2 patches on bugs related to bug 21010
21:09 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21010 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Add a script to search for data inconsistencies
21:09 Joubu          I'd like to get feedback on the idea
21:10 josef_moravec1 Joubu: I signed them ;)
21:10 Joubu          maybe it's redondant with the about page, or we will want to move some checks to the script
21:10 Joubu          josef_moravec1: indeed, thanks :)
21:10 josef_moravec1 I like that idea and this is good start
21:10 * cait         waves
21:11 Joubu          Hi cait, do you have update for the QA team topic?
21:11 cait           ah sorry, just got home
21:11 josef_moravec1 I could even imagine to have it as tool in UI - with links and fixes where possible
21:12 cait           nothing special i tihnk
21:12 Joubu          josef_moravec1: much more work :)
21:12 josef_moravec1 Joubu: true, but may be much more usefull ;)
21:13 Joubu          yep, I would first start with a simple script, then identify the different needs/checks we want to implement
21:13 josef_moravec1 I agree ;)
21:13 Joubu          moving on?
21:13 greenjimll     Will this just before database bugs, or will it include things like duff MARC fields?
21:13 greenjimll     s/before/be/
21:14 tcohen         yes
21:14 Joubu          It's for DB inconsistencies
21:14 greenjimll     OK
21:15 Joubu          the 2 checks so far are 1. authority types that are used in auth_header.authtypecode but not defined as authority types
21:15 Joubu          and 2. items.holdingbranch and items.homebranch that are not defined (set to NULL in DB), that will make some script explode
21:16 Joubu          it will help people identifying consistencies in the migrated data
21:16 greenjimll     It'll be interesting writing unit tests for this script. :-)
21:16 Joubu          yes, the script is 20 lines long. As I said previously I would like to get feedback first
21:17 Joubu          then I could spend more time if we identify more checks to implement
21:17 Joubu          For instance we will certainly want one for the item types (depending on the pref)
21:18 Joubu          if you have more ideas you can open bug reports and link them with 21010
21:18 Joubu          #topic General development discussion
21:18 Joubu          #topic REST API
21:18 tcohen         and vs &&
21:18 tcohen         haha
21:19 Joubu          it's not in the agenda ;)
21:19 tcohen         he
21:19 tcohen         about the API
21:19 tcohen         On implementing bug...
21:19 tcohen         bug 20942
21:19 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20942 new feature, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Add route to get patron's account balance
21:20 tcohen         I tried to imagine the use case for rewriting the patron's account balance page
21:20 tcohen         and noticed we really needed a more useful spec
21:20 tcohen         so I changed it
21:20 tcohen         and already implemented the change on the bug
21:20 tcohen         I just wanted to let you know
21:20 tcohen         and have you comment on that if you feel like
21:21 tcohen         I've been looking at accountancy software and how they display this kind of stuffs,
21:21 Joubu          ok, so no behaviour's changes expected with these changes?
21:21 tcohen         and realized it is the way to go
21:21 tcohen         it is basically splitting account lines into debits and credits
21:22 tcohen         (so when they write a new UI don't need to think about Koha's internals)
21:22 Joubu          forget this last question
21:22 tcohen         and then I have another subject, which is more related to accounts
21:22 tcohen         but required
21:22 tcohen         for the API
21:22 greenjimll     Handy for GDPR output as well (eg Bug 20028)
21:22 huginn         Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20028 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Export all patron related personal data in one package
21:23 tcohen         basically, when it comes to credits
21:23 tcohen         the current codebase uses
21:23 tcohen         accounttype + payment_type
21:23 tcohen         accounttype uses hardcoded values
21:23 tcohen         and payment_type allows more flexibility
21:23 tcohen         through authorized values
21:24 tcohen         I'll make it short
21:24 tcohen         debits are a problem :-D
21:24 tcohen         because we have hardcoded values AND user-defined ones
21:24 tcohen         both in accounttype
21:24 tcohen         I would love to
21:24 tcohen         - Create a debit_type column
21:24 Joubu          it's what my banker told me as well
21:24 tcohen         - Identify all hardcoded values
21:24 tcohen         - Move all user-defined values to debit_type
21:25 tcohen         and have it behave like credits/payments
21:25 tcohen         Joubu: :-P
21:25 tcohen         does anyone see a problem with this?
21:26 greenjimll     What will it break? :-)
21:26 tcohen         I think it won't, greenjimll :-D
21:26 greenjimll     I like it already then. :-)
21:26 Joubu          it will break things, but we do not know yet, it's Koha's fun
21:27 Joubu          user-defined values?
21:27 josef_moravec1 I like that idea too
21:27 tcohen         it will be covered by tests and they will pass, no matter they break all the other stuffs
21:27 tcohen         hahaha
21:27 tcohen         Joubu: for credits we have PAYMENT_TYPE, and for debits is MANUAL_INV
21:27 tcohen         both are used for the same
21:28 tcohen         but debits don't have a column
21:28 tcohen         if you feel like something might not suit your POV, please pm me or better send me an email
21:28 tcohen         I will just implement it and put it in consideration of the rest of the devs anyway
21:29 tcohen         I've been looking at Evergreen interface (thanks to jeff) so I found nice things they do, and things we have they don't
21:30 tcohen         ok, that's all from me
21:30 tcohen         the /patrons/{patron_id}/account endpoint is ready for QA
21:30 Joubu          #topic Review of coding guidelines
21:30 Joubu          #topic Documentation - Cookies
21:30 Joubu          #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#Documentation_.28DRAFT.29
21:31 Joubu          "Documenting the use of cookies in Koha for the purpose of abiding to European GDPR and other data privacy regulations is required. If a new cookie is added, an old cookie is removed or updated, the documentation on Use of Cookies needs to be updated accordingly."
21:31 Joubu          Does anyone disagree with that new DOC1 guidelines?
21:31 greenjimll     Sounds good to me.
21:32 tcohen         same
21:32 tcohen         does it need to be complete?
21:32 Joubu          whaT?
21:32 Joubu          what
21:32 Joubu          the guideline?
21:33 tcohen         https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Use_of_Cookies
21:33 Joubu          or the list?
21:33 tcohen         ^^ right?
21:33 tcohen         we should version it
21:33 Joubu          no I think it's exhaustive already
21:33 tcohen         and shift to 17.11+
21:33 Joubu          There is a "version" column
21:34 Joubu          #info Guideline DOC1 has been accepted unanimously
21:34 Joubu          nothing more? next meeting?
21:35 Joubu          #topic Set time of next meeting
21:35 Joubu          11 July 2018, 14 UTC?
21:36 greenjimll     +1
21:36 Joubu          nope
21:36 Joubu          there is the general meeting
21:36 Joubu          I can do one then the other, right?
21:37 greenjimll     Good idea - might get more attendees
21:37 Joubu          #info Next meeting: 11 July 2018, 15 UTC
21:37 Joubu          #endmeeting
21:37 huginn         Meeting ended Wed Jun 27 21:37:29 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
21:37 huginn         Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_27_june_2018.2018-06-27-20.59.html
21:37 huginn         Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_27_june_2018.2018-06-27-20.59.txt
21:37 huginn         Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2018/development_irc_meeting_27_june_2018.2018-06-27-20.59.log.html
21:37 josef_moravec1 Joubu++
21:38 tcohen         JOubu++
21:39 oleonard       Joubu++
21:40 oleonard       http://zivotdesign.com/p/#1/15301338390205
21:40 Joubu          thank to you guys
21:40 greenjimll     cheers.
21:43 gveranis       hi cait
21:43 cait           hi gveranis
21:43 * cait         goes back to late night baking :)
21:43 gveranis       for the problem that I had yesterday about matching rules.. finally the problem was between marc records and zebra indexing
21:43 gveranis       I solve my problem with other way
21:44 gveranis       but I notice that the manual has a wrong screenshot
21:44 gveranis       https://koha-community.org/manual/18.11/en/html/administration.html#sample-bibliographic-record-matching-rule-control-number
21:44 gveranis       here
21:44 Joubu          better than between the screen and the chair
21:44 Joubu          ;)
21:44 gveranis       ;)
21:45 gveranis       the screenshot for the sample needs an update , and also 001 has no subfields
21:46 gveranis       and the example on Normalization rule has changed also