Time  Nick            Message
00:16 kidclamp_away   mtompset 'Failed QA' is better than waiting - it's movement at least
00:16 * kidclamp_away slinks off
00:21 mtompset        pianohacker: Does it really need it?
00:21 mtompset        Can a circulation rule newbie make sense of it?
04:37 mtompset        Have a great day, #koha.
06:36 alex_a          bonjour
06:36 wahanui         hi, alex_a
06:49 reiveune        hello
06:50 fridolin        hie
07:14 gaetan_B        hello
07:14 wahanui         privet, gaetan_B
07:24 cait            morning #koha
08:54 eythian         hi
10:23 kidclamp        any unimarc users around? is there a default mapping to a field for items.issues?
11:19 marcelr         hi #koha
11:30 kidclamp        hi marcelr
11:30 * cait          waves
11:30 marcelr         hi cait kidclamp
11:51 oleonard        Hi all
11:52 kidclamp        hi oleonard
11:52 wahanui         hi olé onard
11:58 magnuse         kidclamp++ for volunteering
11:58 cait            kidclamp++
11:58 kidclamp        :-)
11:59 cait            RM with the nicest beard so far ;)
11:59 cait            well RM candidate
12:05 marcelr         kidclamp++
12:09 kidclamp        BobB - i think we were on a roll of 2 weeks for dev meetings so just thought 2 weeks out - works with deadline for kohacon proposals and release - will go back to monthly after :-)
12:41 Joubu           Hi #koha
12:45 chris_n         can anyone confirm that sco will not permit returns to a patron who has overdues/fines pending in 17.05.03?
12:51 oleonard        I don't know, but I just wanted to say: Hi chris_n!
12:52 chris_n         heya oleonard!
12:52 wahanui         oleopard
12:52 * chris_n       opens the window and waves in a northwesterly direction
12:54 oleonard        Keep waving I'm still looking for you
12:57 Joubu           chris_n: I guess it depends on OverduesBlockCirc
13:09 huginn`         New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 19463: (follow-up) Cosmetic changes <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=e772277a8aa7402f537ddb3c0886fb9dc3ce2d91>
13:11 * LeeJ          waves
13:11 LeeJ            hi #koha
13:11 LeeJ            kidclamp: pong
13:11 kidclamp        hi LeeJ
13:11 LeeJ            hi kidclamp
13:31 subroutine      Hello fellow Koha people :) - i recently setup an ubuntu koha server - now after 1 week of flawless running , i get this error when trying to connect:
13:31 subroutine      https://thepasteb.in/p/nZhlNYGZ35AFY
13:32 subroutine      anyone able to help me out ?
13:36 davidb          Did you update or reboot anything recently?
13:39 eythian         that usually means your mysql server isn't running
13:40 subroutine      it is a virtual server and it seems it restarted recently
13:40 Guest6582       Project Koha_Master_D8 build #270: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/270/
13:40 Guest6582       m.de.rooy: Bug 19463: (follow-up) Cosmetic changes
13:40 subroutine      is there anyway to auto start mysql always ?
13:40 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19463 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , TestBuilder.t is failing randomly
13:41 kidclamp        fridolin++
13:41 kidclamp        biblibre++
13:41 eythian         subroutine: it should autostart
13:41 eythian         "sudo service mysql restart" should force the issue
13:42 subroutine      i just checked all services and the mysql isnt running
13:42 subroutine      i used mariadb
13:42 marcelr         kidclamp: please answer bug 19296
13:42 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19296 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, In Discussion , Tax is being subtracted from orders when vendor price does not include gst and ordering from a file
13:42 kidclamp        will do
13:42 eythian         that works too
13:42 eythian         then maybe sudo service mariadb restart
13:47 davidb          sudo systemctl enable mysql
13:47 eythian         or mariadb
13:51 kidclamp        marcelr: I am just going to time travel back to a happy place before I started touching acquisitions
13:51 marcelr         yeah :)
13:52 marcelr         you cant get out of that room anymore
14:14 LeeJ_afk        @later tell cait I submitted a merge request..I'm starting to add the missing cronjobs :)
14:14 huginn`         LeeJ_afk: The operation succeeded.
14:16 tcohen          morning
14:25 huginn`         New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 19296: (QA follow-up) Correct comment in populate_orders <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=08357845c3db3b68990e655de3364bc0f4649fc1> / Bug 19296: Allow all tax processing to happen in C4::Acquisition::populate_order_with... <http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=d8b89eead0c7576a295679b3ef3bb90e7dec8283>
14:35 hlx             When doing a search by 'title-series' the URL uses limit=se:XYZ but the breadcrumbs show 'title-series:XYZ'. Where does the transformation occur and why?
14:35 hlx             Because with ES it fails to return a result, but I know that using Kibana I get one hit
14:37 hlx             ah, nvm found it
14:50 Guest6582       Project Koha_Master_D8 build #271: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D8/271/
14:50 Guest6582       * nick: Bug 19296: Allow all tax processing to happen in
14:50 Guest6582       * m.de.rooy: Bug 19296: (QA follow-up) Correct comment in populate_orders
14:50 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19296 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Passed QA , Tax is being subtracted from orders when vendor price does not include gst and ordering from a file
14:56 cait            LeeJ_afk: willl check your merge request tonight! on a train :)
15:21 Joubu           cait1: could you confirm me that the "Notify" stuffs on circ/branchoverdues.pl page never worked?
15:22 cait1           train internet is too bad to check - are we talking about the notify level thing?
15:23 cait1           that there and on the fines page has never worked for me, at least since 3.2
15:24 Joubu           ok thanks
15:24 Joubu           bug 10021 :)
15:24 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=10021 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Remove dead code related to notifys
15:39 cait            t
15:59 Joubu           any wiki admins around?
16:17 kidclamp        bug 19487
16:17 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19487 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Internal server error when writing off lost fine for item not checked out
16:24 reiveune        bye
17:14 greenjimll      Just been looking at bug 19479, and I noticed above the code I've touched in acqui/basketgroup.pl there's a "# FIXME The following is wrong" comment.  Unfortunately it doesn't say why its wrong
17:14 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19479 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , Price diplay on a basketgroup
17:14 greenjimll      Is it something to do with currency conversions perhaps?
17:35 Joubu           I guess it is the calculation, but it looks good actually
17:39 ccordova        hi :)
17:42 ccordova        ask friends how to configure OAI in koha
17:42 ccordova        enable it in staff> administration> global preferences> Web Services
17:42 ccordova        but I do not know where to configure the Repository identifier
17:42 ccordova        any ideas ?
17:42 wahanui         any ideas are welcome :)
17:43 ccordova        https://snag.gy/gvCjAY.jpg
17:45 Joubu           I have no idea, you should ask to the list
18:01 kdiclamp_away   @later tell cordova possibly in an oai.yaml file and point to that in the sysprefs
18:01 huginn`         kdiclamp_away: The operation succeeded.
18:01 kdiclamp_away   @later tell ccordova possibly in an oai.yaml file and point to that in the sysprefs
18:01 huginn`         kdiclamp_away: The operation succeeded.
18:32 * cait          waves
18:32 * LeeJ          waves to cait
18:35 cait            hi LeeJ :)
18:35 cait            back home now, will try to review tonight
18:36 LeeJ            cait: no problem! :D
20:37 indradg         .
20:54 LeeJ            cait: thank you :)
20:58 cait            thank you :)
20:58 cait            LeeJ:
20:58 cait            LeeJ++
20:59 LeeJ            cait: I'll probably do a few more after the meeting..should have at least the basic details for each of the missing ones in by tomorrow
20:59 cait            cool, thanks!
21:00 kidclamp        meeting shortly :-)
21:03 LeeJ            kidclamp: like clockwork :)
21:06 kidclamp_       sorry all, froze
21:06 tuxayo          #info Victor Grousset, BibLibre, France
21:06 cait            wait a moment, not started yet :)
21:06 oleonard        It's okay folks you're not late, the meeting is.
21:07 kidclamp_       #startmeeting General IRC meeting 18 October 2017
21:07 huginn`         Meeting started Wed Oct 18 21:07:09 2017 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp_. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
21:07 huginn`         Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:07 huginn`         The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_18_october_2017'
21:07 kidclamp_       #topic Introductions
21:07 wahanui         #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
21:07 tcohen          hi
21:07 tcohen          #info Tomas Cohen Arazi
21:07 cait            tuxayo: now :)
21:07 tuxayo          hi, I though I was late :)
21:07 kidclamp_       #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
21:07 cait            #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
21:07 oleonard        #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
21:07 tuxayo          #info Victor Grousset, BibLibre, France
21:07 LeeJ            #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University, USA
21:07 georgewilliams  #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
21:08 Joubu           #info Jonathan Druart
21:08 rangi           #info Chris Cormack
21:08 wahanui         hmmm... #info Chris Cormack is investigating an alternative markup language and infrastructure for the manual, such as restructed text
21:08 lisettelatah    #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District
21:09 kidclamp_       #topic Announcements
21:09 kidclamp_       Anyone have anything today?
21:09 cait            #info tomorrow is the documentation irc meeting
21:10 cait            #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_IRC_meeting_19_October_2017 agenda
21:10 kidclamp_       thanks cait
21:10 cait            please attend :)
21:11 kidclamp_       short window since last meeting - I forgot general aren't every 2 weeks :-)
21:11 kidclamp_       do manager/maintainers have updates?
21:11 kidclamp_       joubu, cait, fridolin,mtj
21:12 tcohen          I can tell we've all managed to have all branches green :-D
21:12 Joubu           not really, feature freeze is in less than 10d now
21:12 cait            #info next releases are planned for October 24
21:12 tcohen          Joubu++
21:12 Joubu           still lot of stuffs on the bug reports
21:12 cait            lots of cool things in QA still...
21:12 wizzyrea        #info Liz Rea Catalyst IT NZ
21:12 kidclamp_       #topic Update on releases
21:12 Joubu           bug tracker*
21:12 kidclamp_       #info next releases are planned for October 24
21:13 kidclamp_       #info feature freeze is in less than 10d now
21:13 Joubu           not RM related but I am writing a script to update wiki meeting pages
21:13 kidclamp_       Joubu++
21:13 kidclamp_       Joubu++
21:13 Joubu           not important, just the thing I am focussing on at the moment
21:14 kidclamp_       important to some :-)
21:14 Joubu           but please, pass me stuff to push!
21:14 kidclamp_       #topic KohaCon18
21:15 kidclamp_       last meeting we set a deadline of lastnight for proposals and owen mailed to the wiki
21:15 kidclamp_       we have one
21:15 tcohen          :-D
21:15 kidclamp_       do we need discussion or vote?
21:16 oleonard        #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon18_Proposals
21:16 barton          #info Barton Chittenden, BWS
21:16 kidclamp_       oleonard++
21:16 cait            I tihnk just announcement
21:17 kidclamp_       #info KohaCon18 proposal for Portland State University is unopposed
21:17 kidclamp_       I will ask bag and adam to send out something and begin planning
21:17 tcohen          yay!
21:18 tcohen          portland++
21:18 oleonard        How are we supposed to wait that long?
21:18 kidclamp_       anyone else have anything to discuss / bring up?
21:18 tcohen          oleonard has a point
21:18 tcohen          haha
21:18 Joubu           oleonard: there is an hackfest in Argentina organised soon
21:19 kidclamp_       info/link joubu?
21:19 Joubu           nope :)
21:19 Joubu           ask tcohen !
21:19 tcohen          my bad, I haven't written that up
21:19 tcohen          but I will, tomorrow
21:19 tcohen          ha
21:20 kidclamp_       #action tcohen will send out some info on Argentina hackfest
21:20 kidclamp_       and about the food he will cook attendees, yum!
21:21 kidclamp_       #topic Next meeting
21:21 * wizzyrea      guesses there will be meat
21:21 kidclamp_       should we meet at beginning of month? or wait a full monht
21:21 kidclamp_       Nov 1 or Nov 15?
21:21 Joubu           1?
21:21 wahanui         1 is, like, default, it would seem
21:21 cait            close to release
21:21 cait            have the elections?
21:22 cait            1
21:22 Joubu           1 is holiday in France
21:22 cait            ah
21:22 Joubu           maybe somewhere else as well
21:22 cait            true, here too
21:22 cait            3?
21:22 wahanui         3 is probably not.
21:22 Joubu           8? :)
21:22 cait            or 2
21:23 kidclamp_       8th? weds seem to work (at least for me)
21:23 oleonard        8 seems like a reasonable compromise
21:23 Joubu           meeting.calendar.random()
21:23 wizzyrea        lol
21:23 kidclamp_       November 8th, 14UTC - any objections?
21:24 kidclamp_       seems like a no :-)
21:24 Joubu           apparently there is not
21:24 LeeJ            kidclamp_: seems so :)
21:24 kidclamp_       #info Next meeting, 18 November 2017, 14UTC
21:24 kidclamp_       last call?
21:25 LeeJ            kidclamp_: don't you mean the 8th?
21:25 cait            i am travelling this week
21:25 oleonard        He does.
21:25 lisettelatah    Koha us is meeting at 14:30 UTC that day
21:25 kidclamp_       #info Next meeting, 8 November 2017, 14UTC
21:25 cait            so won't make it probably
21:25 Joubu           kidclamp_: how I am suppose to write a script parsing the minutes if there are twice the same info!?
21:25 * oleonard      is off to mow the lawn
21:26 kidclamp_       how am i supposed to correct it ;-)
21:26 kidclamp_       [off] #info Next meeting (actually), 8 November 2017, 14UTC
21:26 cait            I won't make thta one
21:26 kidclamp_       we will miss you
21:27 Joubu           #endmeeting
21:27 Joubu           ?
21:27 kidclamp_       #endmeeting
21:27 huginn`         Meeting ended Wed Oct 18 21:27:30 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
21:27 huginn`         Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/general_irc_meeting_18_october_2017.2017-10-18-21.07.html
21:27 huginn`         Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/general_irc_meeting_18_october_2017.2017-10-18-21.07.txt
21:27 huginn`         Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/general_irc_meeting_18_october_2017.2017-10-18-21.07.log.html
21:27 LeeJ            kidclamp_++
21:28 tcohen          kidclamp++
21:28 kidclamp_       thanks all!
21:28 tcohen          who are you kidclamp_? are you impersonating kidclamp?
21:28 tcohen          aha
21:29 kidclamp        I didn;t think i could change while chairing
21:29 wizzyrea        that was the shortest meeting ever.
21:29 Joubu           certainly a bot
21:29 tcohen          Joubu: LOL
21:29 kidclamp        I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready Joubu
21:29 LeeJ            :D
21:30 tcohen          ROTFL
21:33 LeeJ            take care all
21:34 kidclamp        night all!
21:34 wahanui         goodnight kidclamp. You'll be back.
21:34 kidclamp        wahanui: botsnack
21:34 wahanui         thanks kidclamp :)
21:42 tuxayo          About the next Development IRC meeting [1], the link for "Feedback on the best times" [2] is broken.
21:42 tuxayo          [1] https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_25_October_2017
21:42 tuxayo          [2] https://framadate.org/3dAEB8zqQLzzTptD
21:42 tuxayo          Should it be fixed or removed?
21:43 cait            maybe remove for now
21:43 cait            we still have it in history and on the older meetings
21:43 cait            probably has to be redone if it timed out
21:43 cait            keep fingers crossed that 16.11.x turns green now everyone :)
21:44 cait            night all!
21:44 wahanui         goodnight cait. You'll be back.
21:48 tuxayo          cait: ok, I'll try to remove it now (that will be the occasion to create a wiki account). Good night
21:48 cait            always good to have one :)
21:49 cait            it needs to be moderated, catch me if it taked a bit
21:49 cait            will be back tomorrow to normal 'european times'
22:01 tuxayo          ok, good night all!
22:08 Joubu           good night tuxayo!
22:36 Joubu           @later tell "This patch makes that :-P
22:36 huginn`         Joubu: Error: No closing quotation
22:37 Joubu           @later tell tcohen Is that the "well explained message"? "This patch makes that :-P"
22:37 huginn`         Joubu: The operation succeeded.
23:08 chris_n         Joubu: one would think so, but OverduesBlockCirc is set to "Don't block" on this installation. So something else must be in play here.
23:09 chris_n         oleonard: my arm got tired... I'm sorry...
23:10 Joubu           chris_n: take a look at AllowReturnToBranch or AllowSelfCheckReturns
23:12 Joubu           I do not really remember the question actually, and I am tired :)
23:12 Joubu           see you #koha
23:13 pianohacker     hi chris_n :)
23:28 Guest6582       Yippee, build fixed!
23:28 wahanui         o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
23:28 Guest6582       Project Koha_16.11_D8 build #77: FIXED in 2 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_16.11_D8/77/
23:28 Guest6582       * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 19440: Identify overlimit problems in XISBN tests
23:28 Guest6582       * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19440: Existing calls need to be done in scalar context
23:28 Guest6582       * dpavlin: Bug 19350 - Holds without link in 773 trigger SQL::Abstract::puke
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19440 minor, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Stable , XISBN tests should skip if XISBN returns overlimit error
23:28 Guest6582       * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19350: Add tests
23:28 Guest6582       * alex.arnaud: Bug 19418: (bug 12833 follow-up) Add missing use statement
23:28 Guest6582       * mtompset: Bug 19120: Add tests to reproduce the problem
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19350 critical, P1 - high, ---, dpavlin, Pushed to Stable , Holds without link in 773 trigger SQL::Abstract::puke
23:28 Guest6582       * mtompset: Bug 19120: Leave cancelled ordered items alone when reopening basket
23:28 Guest6582       * fridolin.somers: Bug 19323: subscription edit permission issue
23:28 Guest6582       * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19366: Do not block patron's detail update if EmailMustBeUnique
23:28 Guest6582       * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19372: (bug 15801 follow-up) pass selected frameworkcode to the
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19418 major, P1 - high, ---, alex.arnaud, Pushed to Stable , Patron search is broken
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=12833 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, CLOSED FIXED, Patron search no longer searches extended attributes
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19120 major, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Pushed to Stable , Order cancelled status is reset on basket open
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19323 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Pushed to Stable , subscription edit permission issue
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19366 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , PatronSelfRegistrationEmailMustBeUnique pref makes it impossible to submit updates via OPAC
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19372 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Selecting MARC framework doesn't work when adding to basket from an external source
23:28 huginn`         04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15801 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, CLOSED FIXED, Move the framework related code to Koha::BiblioFramework[s] - part 2