Time  Nick                Message
05:48 * magnuse           waves
05:49 petter              mornings!
05:49 wahanui             mornings are later now
06:17 fridolin            hie there
06:31 alex_a              bonjour
06:36 LibraryClaire       morning #koha
06:41 reiveune            hello
06:43 * LibraryClaire     waves
06:51 drojf               morning #koha
06:53 LibraryClaire       hi drojf
06:54 drojf               guten morgen BüchereiKlara
06:55 LibraryClaire       :D
06:55 LibraryClaire       better than bibliothekklara
06:56 drojf               :D
06:56 drojf               my weather is grey and wet. somebody want to switch?
06:56 drojf               @wunder berlin, germany
06:56 huginn              drojf: The current temperature in Berlin Tegel, Germany is 9.0°C (8:50 AM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Rain. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 29.95 in 1014 hPa (Steady).
06:59 * LibraryClaire     searches for the "at" symbol
07:00 LibraryClaire       @wunder Konstanz
07:00 * drojf             hands LibraryClaire an @
07:00 huginn              LibraryClaire: The current temperature in Mainaustraße, Konstanz, Germany is 10.9°C (8:58 AM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 83%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 30.15 in 1021 hPa (Rising).
07:00 LibraryClaire       grey and dry
07:00 drojf               LibraryClaire: it's called klammeraffe in german ^^
07:00 LibraryClaire       no way?
07:02 drojf               LibraryClaire: http://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/Klammeraffe#Bedeutung3
07:02 LibraryClaire       German is funny :D
07:02 drojf               but you can also use it for stapler :D
07:03 LibraryClaire       ...and weird
07:04 LibraryClaire       Ah, it's a monkey that holds on to branches with its tail - that kind of makes sense
07:04 drojf               not at all
07:04 drojf               see
07:04 drojf               lol
07:06 * LibraryClaire     goes to learn the dictionary
07:16 nlegrand            Hey koha !
07:17 drojf               hi nlegrand
07:17 nlegrand            hey drojf !
07:17 drojf               nlegrand: are you nicolas from bulac?
07:17 nlegrand            drojf: that's me :)
07:17 * drojf             connects hackfest people to nicks
07:17 drojf               cool
07:18 nlegrand            drojf: or you connect nicks to people not using packages ? :p
07:19 drojf               hehe that goes to my secret list :D
07:19 nlegrand            ^^
07:20 LibraryClaire       hi nlegrand
07:23 nlegrand            hey LibraryClaire :)
07:27 AndrewIsh           g'morn all :)
07:30 drojf               hi AndrewIsh
07:31 AndrewIsh           hi drojf
07:33 LibraryClaire       hi AndrewIsh
07:35 AndrewIsh           hi LibraryClaire
07:47 ashimema            mornin'
07:50 drojf               hi ashimema
07:54 * LibraryClaire     waves at ashimema
07:59 AndrewIsh           hi ashimema
09:08 Joubu               I... think... I am... done
09:08 Joubu               this morning my debian just decided not to work
09:08 Joubu               and wanted me to scratch it
09:08 Joubu               what I did...
09:11 * LibraryClaire     sends Joubu cookies
09:13 * cait              sends Joubu beer
09:13 Joubu               outch a bit too early for a beer
09:14 LibraryClaire       lies!
09:14 * LibraryClaire     sips "tea"
09:28 cait                :)
09:35 drojf               yay rain stopped
09:36 drojf               and there is this "light" i have heard people talking about
09:36 LibraryClaire       beware, it burns
09:37 kidclamp            ^out of context that is an odd line to enter the room on
09:41 eythian             you should have seen what she was _really_ talking about!
09:41 * eythian           just noticed that souvenir is spelt strangely.
09:43 LibraryClaire       hi kidclamp :D
09:45 kidclamp            good morning
09:45 wahanui             well, it's morning somewhere, yes
09:45 cait                Joubu: something to look forward to?
09:50 Joubu               cait: to QA?
09:51 cait                the beer I meant :)
09:51 cait                last time i sent you cookies you asked for beer instead heh
09:56 cait                meeting in 5 mins
09:58 kidclamp            Joubu: for bug 14752 - did you mean if the barcode is not mapped?
09:58 huginn              04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14752 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Add multiple copies to a basket at once
09:58 Joubu               kidclamp: no, its mapped
09:58 Joubu               but the field is not filled (because not mandatory)
09:59 kidclamp            hmm..the only way I can recreate is to unmap barcode to a marc field
10:01 Joubu               I have it mapped
10:01 cait                #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016
10:01 huginn              Meeting started Wed Oct 19 10:01:21 2016 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
10:01 huginn              Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
10:01 huginn              The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_19_october_2016'
10:01 cait                #topic Introductions
10:01 wahanui             #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
10:01 cait                please introduce yourself following wahanui's example
10:01 BobB                #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Sydney Australia
10:01 cait                today's agenda can be found at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_19_October_2016
10:01 cait                #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_19_October_2016
10:01 kidclamp            #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
10:01 cait                #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
10:02 LibraryClaire       #info Claire Gravely, BSZ, Germany
10:02 petter              #info petter, Oslo public library, Norway
10:02 Joubu               #info Jonathan Druart, France
10:02 bensinober          #info Benjamin Rokseth, Norway
10:03 d_antonakis         #info Dimitris Antonakis, Athens, Greece
10:04 khall               #info Kyle Hall, Bywater Solutions
10:04 cait                ok
10:04 cait                let's move on to announcements
10:04 cait                #topic Announcements
10:04 irma                #info Irma, CALYX, Sydney Australia
10:05 cait                the dashboard says it's only 34 days until release of 16.11
10:05 cait                so we need to start thinking about 17.04
10:05 cait                #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_17.05
10:05 cait                i'd schedule elections for november 2nd, if that's ok?
10:06 BobB                yes cait, ok
10:06 cait                and otherwise... please all sign up!
10:06 cait                #action all Sign up for roles for 17.05
10:07 cait                any other announcements? :)
10:07 drojf               hoppla
10:07 cait                moving on then
10:07 drojf               #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
10:08 cait                #topic Review of coding guildelines
10:08 cait                there is nothing listed on the agenda
10:08 cait                does someone have a proposal?
10:08 cait                moving on!
10:08 cait                #topic Deadlines for 16.11
10:09 cait                khall has the keyboard
10:09 khall               ok, then. Brendan and I have outlined some dates leading up to the 16.11 release
10:10 khall               November 1st will be the feature slush, so only bug fixes after that
10:10 tajoli              #info Zeno Tajoli, CINECA
10:10 khall               On the 3rd we will create a 1st draft of the release notes for everyone to review
10:10 cait                #info November 1st will be the feature slush, so only bug fixes will get pushed after that
10:10 cait                #info November 3rd: first draft of the release notes for review
10:11 khall               on the 10th we'll do a second draft of the release notes, assuming we will have been pushing bug fixes to master
10:11 cait                #info Novmeber 10th: second draft of the release notes
10:11 khall               Nov 15th will be the feature freeze, so after that only bug fixes not requiring string changes will be pushed
10:12 khall               on the 17th, we will publish the final draft of the release notes
10:12 khall               and finally, Nov 22 will be the release day!
10:12 cait                do you mean feature freeze or string freeze?
10:12 cait                for 17th
10:12 cait                because feature slush is november 1st?
10:13 khall               string freeze, thanks cait!
10:14 cait                #info November 15th: String freeze, only bug fixes requiring no string changes to be pushed
10:14 cait                #info November 17th: final draft of release notes
10:14 cait                #info November 22nd: Release!
10:14 cait                any questions? :)
10:14 cait                ah, i got one
10:15 cait                when is a good day for "qa slush"
10:15 khall               I think that would be a call best left to the head of the qa team!
10:15 cait                eek :)
10:15 cait                i think we will keep qa'ing
10:16 cait                but probably shoudl focus a bit on finishing the enh for now first
10:16 khall               yes, that makes the most sense
10:16 cait                bad bugs of course too, but priority to enh until the slush date
10:16 cait                Joubu: ok?
10:16 Joubu               yep
10:17 cait                #info QA team to focus on enh/new features until the feature slush date (exceptions for bad bugs and security of course)
10:17 cait                any other questions about the deadlines?
10:17 cait                moving on then
10:17 cait                #topic General development discussion
10:17 cait                I got something there .)
10:18 cait                I have started to create a collection of pages with documentation for beginners/testers
10:18 cait                on the wiki
10:18 wahanui             on the wiki is probably more information about the packages
10:18 cait                I have started to update some of the pages for that, bug reporting and sandboxes for a start
10:18 cait                https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes
10:18 cait                #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes
10:19 cait                at the bottom there is a box that will hold the links for the 'handbook'
10:19 cait                please feel free to add and change this
10:19 cait                #info New 'Tester handbook' on the wiki, collecting pages with information important for beginners and testers
10:19 cait                we could also add a link to easy to test bugs
10:19 cait                have we agreed on a new keyword now?
10:21 khall               I thought we'd already chosen one previously, but for the life of my I cannot remember what it was
10:21 khall               it doesn't look like it got impormented
10:21 kidclamp            I think Rangi said using Academy was fine
10:21 khall               implemented that is
10:21 cait                i think kidclamp got an action to make up a proposal
10:22 cait                but academy works for me
10:22 d_antonakis         +1
10:22 cait                #action all please add/suggest changes to the tester handbook
10:22 cait                #info Use 'academy' keyword' in bugzilla for highlighting easily testable bugs
10:23 cait                moving on?
10:23 cait                #topic Updates from the QA team
10:23 cait                Joubu, do you have something to highlight?
10:24 Joubu               not specifically
10:24 BobB                joubu your periodical updates are very helpful
10:24 cait                signed off is 87 right now thx to hackfest
10:24 cait                we will be working on it
10:24 Joubu               I will try and send a "post hackfest" email
10:24 cait                yep Joubu++
10:24 cait                #action Joubu to send a 'post hackfest' email
10:24 cait                cool
10:25 khall               excellent!
10:25 cait                Questions to the qa team?
10:25 cait                otherwise we can move on
10:25 LibraryClaire       Joubu++
10:25 cait                #topic Koha and Qvarn
10:25 cait                i think... rangi fell asleep
10:25 cait                so we will have to postpone this again to a meeting time that is better for nz
10:26 cait                ok, next meeting
10:26 Joubu               maybe an email to koha-devel could be a first step
10:26 cait                yeah i think that's a good idea
10:27 cait                does someone has another topic before we set the date for next meeting?
10:27 Joubu               QA ALL THE THINGS
10:27 Joubu               maybe?
10:27 wahanui             maybe is a momentaneous error
10:27 cait                hehe .)
10:27 cait                yep :)
10:27 cait                FIX ALL THE BUGS!
10:27 cait                ok, moving on
10:27 cait                #topic Set date of next meeting
10:28 cait                suggestions for the time?
10:29 Joubu               looks like this is a good time (unless for Argentina & NZ), but not enough topics
10:29 cait                also bad for some parts of US
10:30 Joubu               (actually I thought it was a general meeting... and I thing I have c/p the wrong email yesterday)
10:30 Joubu               I will try to add more topics for the next meeting
10:30 cait                general is 20 utc on november 2nd
10:30 cait                cool :)
10:30 cait                ok, but next meeting... when?
10:30 cait                we had 21utc for the one before this
10:30 cait                this was 10 utc
10:30 Joubu               and nobody attempted
10:31 cait                so november 9th good?
10:31 Joubu               someone, suggestions?
10:31 * ashimema          is terribly late.. silly telephone calls
10:31 cait                but i am not going to suggest a time this time .)
10:32 cait                19 UTC?
10:32 wahanui             i guess 19 UTC is fine by me.
10:32 Joubu               what about a survey?
10:32 magnuse             #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
10:32 cait                some people iwll never be able to attend then
10:33 Joubu               we could ask on the list, what is the best time for everybody
10:33 cait                because they are in a minority
10:33 ashimema            #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
10:33 kidclamp            or pick two times and alternate between them
10:33 cait                that's what we used to do, but it's complicated
10:33 cait                i will log 19utc, if someone wants to organize a survey, i am not against moving it
10:34 cait                which we can still do until a few days before
10:34 cait                #info Next meeting Novembe 9th, 19 UTC
10:34 cait                the problem i see with voting is that the time will always end up to be good for europe possibly :)
10:35 cait                #endmeeting
10:35 huginn              Meeting ended Wed Oct 19 10:35:12 2016 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
10:35 huginn              Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community.org/2016/development_irc_meeting_19_october_2016.2016-10-19-10.01.html
10:35 huginn              Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2016/development_irc_meeting_19_october_2016.2016-10-19-10.01.txt
10:35 huginn              Log:            http://meetings.koha-community.org/2016/development_irc_meeting_19_october_2016.2016-10-19-10.01.log.html
10:35 cait                thx all for attending
10:36 kidclamp            cait++
10:36 kidclamp            Joubu++
10:36 cait                we are runnign off to lunch now :)
10:37 LibraryClaire       LUNCH!
10:37 LibraryClaire       LibraryClaire_Lunch
10:37 LibraryClaire       err
10:37 LibraryClaire_Lunch better... see what hunger does
10:39 drojf               cait: looks like you have to carry your starving coworker to lunch
10:39 drojf               she's all weak and confused
10:40 * ashimema          remembers to stick himself down for qa team this time ;)
10:47 magnuse             kia ora petter!
11:16 marcelr             hi #koha
11:18 marcelr             khall: Proposal_for_RM_17_05_khall is empty
11:31 khall               marcelr: yes, I need to get that filled out ; )
11:31 khall               marcelr: basically it'll be exactly what we did this release, but Brendan wants my name first and his name second ; )
11:32 khall               maybe I should just change it to "(continuing)"
11:37 magnuse             yay for khall!
11:37 khall               : )
11:38 magnuse             ...and bag
11:42 marcelr             khall: just continuing would seem to suffice ?
11:42 khall               k, I'll make the edit
11:43 khall               how's that?
11:56 Joubu               @later tell tcohen I think you can QA 17445
11:56 huginn              Joubu: The operation succeeded.
11:57 oleonard            Hi all
11:59 * LibraryClaire     waves
12:01 drojf               hi oleonard
12:01 wahanui             hi olé onard
12:01 AndrewIsh           hi oleonard
12:01 wahanui             hi olé onard
12:06 * drojf             pulls LibraryClaire out of the revolving door
12:07 LibraryClaire       sorry
12:07 LibraryClaire       got my second screen working which seemed to break Firefox (because why wouldn't it) ...
12:08 cait                she is hiding from me behind a wall of screens
12:08 magnuse             good plan
12:08 LibraryClaire       o/
12:08 cait                hmpf :)
12:08 magnuse             talking of which...
12:08 drojf               she is making faces at you
12:08 LibraryClaire       she can't see my face now
12:08 cait                most liekly
12:08 LibraryClaire       so yews
12:09 magnuse             khall: if i install a plugin, uninstall it and install it again, shouldn't the install sub with the create database be triggered again on the second install?
12:10 khall               I would expect it to, but the plugin system has had some changes made to it since I first wrote it, so I'd have to look at the code to be sure
12:11 magnuse             ah, ok
12:11 magnuse             i can dig some more
12:23 magnuse             khall: never mind, it works as expected. pebkac!
12:37 tcohen              morning
12:41 * cait              waves at tcohen
12:41 tcohen              hi cait :-d
12:41 tcohen              how was the meeting?
12:44 pastebot            Someone at pasted "% prove t/db_dependent/api/v1/" (44 lines) at http://paste.koha-community.org/141
12:44 Joubu               lari: pp
12:44 Joubu               ^
12:45 lari                Bug 17431
12:45 huginn              04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=17431 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, lari.taskula, Signed Off , Fix failing test t/db_dependent/api/v1/holds.t
12:46 lari                yeah i also got the same error now that i tried it again :) there is a patch that should fix it
12:51 Joubu               tcohen: around?
12:51 tcohen              hi Joubu
12:53 Joubu               tcohen: do you know what vagrant wants to use lxc as provider?
12:53 tcohen              vagrant version?
12:53 Joubu               I tried to specify it with --provider=virtualbox but it keeps wanting vagrant-lxc
12:53 Joubu               1.8.1
12:54 Joubu               ha
12:54 tcohen              I haven't tried vagrant-lxc yet
12:54 Joubu               "don't use it"
12:54 tcohen              but I guess it is on the Vagrantfile
12:54 Joubu               sorry, rtfm
12:54 ashimema            that's just odd
12:55 Joubu               still the same with 1.8.6 from the url
12:55 Joubu               erk
12:56 Joubu               tcohen: I have removed vagrant-lxc but vagrant wants it!
12:57 tcohen              did you name the lxc one 'jessie' just as the one for vbox?
12:57 tcohen              maybe you need to delete some cache
12:57 tcohen              .vagrant
12:57 Joubu               yes
12:57 ashimema            vagrant destroy
12:57 Joubu               I destroyed already
12:57 ashimema            destroy all the things and up from scratch
12:57 ashimema            really
12:57 ashimema            that's properly odd then.. I didn't run into this..
12:57 Joubu               can I delete .vagrant?
12:58 tcohen              sure
12:58 tcohen              rm -rf /
12:58 ashimema            I've been swapping between virtualbox and lxc profusely
12:58 tcohen              nooo
12:58 ashimema            lol
13:00 pastebot            Someone at pasted "[jonathan@jobib:~/workspace/ko" (43 lines) at http://paste.koha-community.org/142
13:00 Joubu               tcohen: ^
13:01 tcohen              Joubu: format c: works in most cases
13:02 Joubu               format: command not found
13:02 Joubu               I forgot sudo!
13:02 tcohen              dont!
13:02 tcohen              i'm still messing
13:03 tcohen              how do I install vagrant-lxc?
13:03 tcohen              I want top try
13:04 Joubu               sudo apt install?
13:05 tcohen              vagrant plugin install vagrant-lxc
13:08 tcohen              debian's is older
13:08 marcelr             tcohen: can i remove this etc folder ?
13:08 tcohen              ?
13:08 marcelr             :)
13:08 tcohen              haha
13:08 Joubu               I am gonna remove ~/.vagrant.d also
13:09 Joubu               fixed!
13:09 Joubu               pfiou
13:09 tcohen              glad to hear!
13:10 Joubu               there was certainly something less violent
13:10 AndrewIsh           i spent most of yesterday trying to get vagrant-lxc working on jessie and ultimately failed
13:11 AndrewIsh           though ashimema seems to have got it going on ubuntu with minimal hassle
13:11 AndrewIsh           glad to hear you were successful Joubu, certainly inspires me to have another go at some point
13:12 kidclamp            @later tell nengard http://tinyurl.com/hdrduym
13:12 huginn              kidclamp: The operation succeeded.
13:12 nengard             why later
13:12 kidclamp            who knew you were here?
13:12 nengard             and omg
13:12 Joubu               AndrewIsh: I am not!
13:12 nengard             my children would kill me
13:12 nengard             kidclamp, i am always here :) hehehe
13:12 AndrewIsh           Joubu: :( i thought you were
13:12 Joubu               AndrewIsh: I reinstall my system this morning and replace my debian with ubuntu (I only had that!!)
13:13 AndrewIsh           aha!
13:13 Joubu               and I just managed to make my kohadevbox working again using virtualbox
13:13 Joubu               so, no step forward...
13:13 AndrewIsh           Joubu: ah bugger :(
13:17 vfernandes          hi #koha
13:17 vfernandes          there is any way to merge patrons?
13:18 vfernandes          bug #9032
13:18 huginn              04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=9032 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, CLOSED FIXED, Share a list
13:18 vfernandes          bug #9302
13:18 huginn              04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=9302 new feature, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , merge patrons
13:19 Joubu               vfernandes: I think you have your answer
13:19 vfernandes          yes, but maybe the method already exists on C4::Members
13:19 Joubu               nope
13:20 vfernandes          the feature could be only to add interface support
13:23 ashimema            in my experience 'merging' is always more difficult than your initially think ;)
13:24 vfernandes          i know that :/_
13:59 AndrewIsh           does anyone have a recent example of modal usage in koha? i'm specifically looking for examples of bootstrap modals
13:59 AndrewIsh           this is in an intranet tmpl
14:00 kidclamp            bug 14752
14:00 huginn              04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14752 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Add multiple copies to a basket at once
14:00 kidclamp            I used a few there AndrewIsh
14:00 AndrewIsh           fantastico, thanks kidclamp
15:00 drojf               magnuse: what did you want to use as triple store? i think you mentioned something in marseille
15:21 sophie_m            bonsoir
15:23 magnuse             drojf: opl uses fuseki, so that will be the one i look at first
15:24 drojf               magnuse: ah right, thanks!
15:30 AndrewIsh           anyone around who can give me some ui advice? i'm looking at creating a tabbed section and my immediate thought was to use bootstrap's tab component
15:30 oleonard            AndrewIsh: Yeah we got started using jQueryUI for that before Bootstrap existed, so we haven't done any Bootstrap tabs
15:31 AndrewIsh           however, it looked a bit funky and looking at some already implemented tabs on the "Comments" tools page, i notice it doesn't use bootstrap tabs
15:31 oleonard            AndrewIsh: Is using jQueryUI an option? We should consider whether the functionality is equal and migrate to Bootstrap if it makes sense
15:32 oleonard            I'm always looking for ways to reduce dependencies.
15:32 AndrewIsh           oleonard: using either is an option as far as i can see, is the general idea to migrate to bootstrap over time?
15:33 oleonard            AndrewIsh: Not necessarily. But we could if it could replace jQueryUI's functionality.
15:33 oleonard            I guess I would suggest you use jQueryUI unless you're willing to take on the project of replacing existing jQueryUI tabs instances
15:33 AndrewIsh           oleonard: i'm not familiar with jqueryui's tabs functionality, but happy to do a compare / contrast
15:35 AndrewIsh           oleonard: i suspect that would probably fit better in a larger "move to bootstrap" project rather than just tabs in isolation. happy to go with jqueryui for now
15:36 AndrewIsh           oleonard: a project to identify ui elements that can be moved to bootstrap equivalents certainly sounds interesting, one to ponder perhaps
15:37 * oleonard          is a veteran of the YUI-to-Bootstrap menu migration
15:39 * AndrewIsh         thinks that sounds like a scary rabbit hole
15:41 * LibraryClaire     wakes up
15:42 * Joubu             dances
15:42 * cait              must have missed something again :)
15:49 * LibraryClaire     thought AndrewIsh 's project sounded interesting
15:50 * AndrewIsh         spots the time and wonders where today has gone....again....
15:57 LibraryClaire       on that note...
16:00 LibraryClaire       catch ya laters all
16:07 reiveune            bye
16:10 AndrewIsh           byeee
16:27 cait                byee :)
17:10 LibraryClaire       evening
17:11 drojf               true
17:11 LibraryClaire       :P
17:14 * cait              waves
17:18 drojf               guten abend cait
17:18 * LibraryClaire     waves
17:18 drojf               only germans here, we should overthrow the channel
17:19 * kidclamp          stays evry quiet
17:19 drojf               guten tag im koha redekanal, haben sie eine frage
17:19 cait                Joubu: looking at the survey - is this UTC?
17:19 cait                or meant to be?
17:19 LibraryClaire       I'm not German!
17:19 drojf               you are now, BüchereiKlara
17:19 cait                oh i like that
17:20 cait                germanized :)
17:20 drojf               its shorter than BibliotheksserviceKlaraBadenWürttemberg ;)
17:21 LibraryClaire       that it is
17:21 cait                and you missed zentrum
17:21 drojf               no
17:21 drojf               that was intentionally ;)
17:21 cait                ok
17:21 cait                would have made it too long
17:23 drojf               i heard today that we will get direct flights berlin-marseille from 50€
17:25 LibraryClaire       nice
17:26 drojf               paul_p needs to decide when the next hackfest is. so i can decide if i do another one
17:26 drojf               hackfest all the time
17:27 cait                :)
17:35 LibraryClaire       yes!
19:26 eythian             http://languagehat.com/fiction-versus-nonfiction/ <-- ... across languages. Really interesting.
20:28 cait                @wunder Konstanz
20:28 huginn              cait: The current temperature in MainaustraÃ&#376;e, Konstanz, Germany is 9.7°C (10:23 PM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 80%. Dew Point: 6.0°C. Windchill: 10.0°C. Pressure: 29.94 in 1014 hPa (Rising).
20:46 rsantellan          hi, one quick question about marc21 field 008 language, which ISO code use for the Three-character alphabetic code ?
20:55 bag                 talljoy do you know that one?
20:56 bag                 @marc 008
20:56 huginn              bag: This field contains 40 character positions (00-39) that provide coded information about the record as a whole and about special bibliographic aspects of the item being cataloged. These coded data elements are potentially useful for retrieval and data management purposes. []
20:57 rsantellan          I look here: https://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd008a.html and I assume is this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639_macrolanguage
20:58 cait                hm now he left
20:58 cait                but he found the link anyway :)
22:53 tcohen              hi
22:53 wahanui             salut, tcohen