IRC log for #koha, 2019-04-04

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:00 papa joined #koha
00:06 lukeG joined #koha
05:26 josef_moravec joined #koha
05:31 calire joined #koha
05:48 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
06:03 fridolin joined #koha
06:03 fridolin hi
06:03 wahanui hello, fridolin
06:21 ashimema Mornin' #koha
06:30 laurence joined #koha
06:32 marcelr joined #koha
06:32 marcelr hi #koha
06:34 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:37 reiveune joined #koha
06:37 reiveune hello
06:38 laurence joined #koha
06:54 magnuse \o/
06:56 cait joined #koha
06:58 alex_a joined #koha
06:58 alex_a bonjour
06:58 andreashm joined #koha
06:59 andreashm joined #koha
07:02 eythian hi
07:02 wahanui privet, eythian
07:02 marcelr hi eythian
07:03 eythian hallo marcelr
07:30 paul_p joined #koha
07:37 andreashm joined #koha
07:41 ashimema Bug 22600
07:41 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22600 blocker, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Needs Signoff , We should add an 'interface' field to accountlines
07:43 * cait waves
08:05 * ashimema dives back into QAing bug 21336
08:05 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=21336 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Signed Off , GDPR: Handle unsubscribe requests automatically by optional (administrative) lock, anonymize and remove
08:18 andreashm joined #koha
08:19 magnuse ashimema++
08:20 magnuse talking of which: the documentation does not seem to mention GDPR_Policy. I can't fix that now, but  Ican report it. Bugzilla? cait?
08:22 magnuse oops, scared her away
08:22 vfernandes joined #koha
08:22 ashimema bugzilla is probably right
08:26 cait joined #koha
08:35 magnuse done
08:36 cait magnuse++ a filed bug is a less bad bug
08:36 cait btw... could i interest you in sighing bug 21545 for me?
08:36 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=21545 enhancement, P5 - low, 18.11, katrin.fischer, Needs Signoff , Update German web Installer for 18.11
08:36 cait signing not sighing...
08:41 alexbuckley joined #koha
08:52 magnuse freudian slip ;-)
08:53 magnuse yeah, i should do that
08:54 magnuse it's been many a release since i checked/updated the noregian installer files...
08:55 * ashimema thinks everyone is scared of 22600
09:00 magnuse nah, we are all scared of virginia woolf
09:01 sameee joined #koha
09:13 cait joined #koha
09:25 cait @wunder Upfingen
09:25 huginn` cait: Error: I got an error searching 'None'. (keynotfound: this key does not exist)
09:25 andreashm joined #koha
09:25 cait @wunder Tübingen
09:25 huginn` cait: Error: I could not find a valid location for: Tübingen
09:26 cait @wunder Reutlingen
09:26 huginn` cait: Error: I got an error searching 'None'. (keynotfound: this key does not exist)
09:26 cait hmpf.
09:27 andreashm joined #koha
09:49 josef_moravec1 cait++
09:49 josef_moravec1 cait: you are so active today ;)
09:54 ashimema cait++ #She's a SO/QA machine today :)
10:26 andreashm joined #koha
10:44 ere josef_moravec1: about the checkouts, it would be useful to be able to get only returned ones since they're somewhat different by nature and at least in VuFind they'd be displayed separately.
10:44 josef_moravec1 ere: that's how it is implemented in my patches now I believe...
10:45 josef_moravec1 ere: I changed it when i added pagination
10:45 josef_moravec1 https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]87383&action=diff
10:46 ere josef_moravec1: "By default, only current checkout are returned, when this is true, all checkouts (current and checked in) are returned as result." ??
10:46 ere josef_moravec1: is the description wrong then?
10:46 josef_moravec1 ere: I see it, in path definition, of course,
10:46 josef_moravec1 yes, that's wrong description
10:49 ere josef_moravec1: Ok, good :) It seems it's getting near what we'd need for VuFind, but there are still some things I'd like to have, like renewals and renewability, title and some item info like enumchron
10:50 josef_moravec1 ere: yes, we need something like "expanded" version of checkouts endpoint ;)
10:50 josef_moravec1 maybe we can implement something similar like it is in /illrequests endpoint
10:50 ere josef_moravec1: indeed :) But thanks for pointing out the paging stuff and everything. I'll try to follow the conventions in a plugin too.
10:51 josef_moravec1 ere: great
10:51 josef_moravec1 ere: i fixed description in patches for bug 17005
10:51 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=17005 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Needs Signoff , REST API: add routes to list checkouts history
10:52 ere josef_moravec1: +1
10:52 ere josef_moravec1: I should probably do some testing and signing
10:52 josef_moravec joined #koha
10:52 ere josef_moravec: I should probably do some testing and signoffing :)
10:53 josef_moravec ere: I am going to adopt bug 18407, and continue on top of Lari's work probably
10:53 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18407 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, ASSIGNED , REST API: Include renewability information on checkouts
10:53 josef_moravec ere: it would be great ;)
11:01 ere josef_moravec: I've optimized what Lari did a bit. Added a note.
11:01 ere (to the bug)
11:01 josef_moravec ere: thanks
11:15 magnuse @quote add cait> a filed bug is a less bad bug
11:15 huginn` magnuse: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
11:16 magnuse @quote add cait> a filed bug is a less bad bug
11:16 wahanui i already had it that way, magnuse.
11:16 huginn` magnuse: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
11:17 magnuse @quote add cait> a filed bug is a less bad bug
11:17 wahanui i already had it that way, magnuse.
11:17 huginn` magnuse: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
11:31 oleonard joined #koha
11:32 oleonard Hi #koha
11:33 andreashm joined #koha
11:33 josef_moravec hi oleonard
11:33 wahanui hi oleopard
11:39 paul_p_ joined #koha
11:55 alex_a joined #koha
12:50 davidnind joined #koha
12:56 fridolin left #koha
12:56 fridolin joined #koha
12:58 andreash_ joined #koha
13:15 JesseM_a_ joined #koha
13:19 andreashm joined #koha
13:37 tallestjoy joined #koha
13:42 calire left #koha
13:42 Caroline_ joined #koha
13:43 * Caroline_ is finding out the web chat is so-so on phone
13:46 Caroline_ I’m in the metro, there was an evacuation because there was smoke... hopefully, I will make it to the office in time for the meeting
13:46 Caroline_ joined #koha
13:49 davidnind Caroline_: that sounds fun1
13:50 davidnind I'm not sure of the best IRC client for phones..
13:51 Caroline_ Not sure either... I tried one once (don’t remember which one) but it wasn’t great
13:54 lucyvh joined #koha
13:55 Caroline_ Hi lucy!
13:55 lucyvh Hi Caroline
14:00 davidnind We can delay meeting a bit if you would prefer
14:00 Caroline_ I’m almost at the office. Will you give me 10 minutes to get settled?
14:00 davidnind That is fine with me!
14:04 wizzyrea joined #koha
14:05 wizzyrea hi
14:05 corilynn joined #koha
14:05 caroline1 joined #koha
14:06 caroline1 back!
14:06 davidnind Hi wizzyrea!
14:06 wizzyrea you're up late/early
14:06 wizzyrea how are ya
14:06 oleonard Hi wizzyrea
14:06 wizzyrea hi oleonard
14:06 wahanui hi oleopard
14:06 wizzyrea i admit I giggle every time at oleopard
14:07 davidnind I am sort of up early - documentation meeting
14:07 caroline1 me too! reminds me of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, when there is a sign that says "Beware of the leopard"
14:07 davidnind caroline1: yeah!
14:07 wizzyrea hehe
14:08 caroline1 Alrighty, i'm ready for the meeting
14:08 davidnind excellent!
14:08 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
14:08 caroline1 #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019
14:08 huginn` Meeting started Thu Apr  4 14:08:48 2019 UTC.  The chair is caroline1. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:08 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:08 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:08 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_4_april_2019'
14:09 caroline1 #topic Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes) (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:09 wizzyrea #info Liz Rea, doer of things
14:09 caroline1 #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
14:09 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
14:10 caroline1 lucyvh
14:10 lucyvh #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey, PTFS Europe
14:10 caroline1 Is that everybody?
14:11 davidnind Looks like it!
14:11 wahanui i heard looks like it was some of the characters in your bz password - has gone past the koha-gitify task in the setup now, so looking better good now!
14:11 caroline1 #topic Action points
14:11 Topic for #koha is now Action points (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:11 wizzyrea forget looks like it
14:11 wahanui wizzyrea: I forgot looks like it
14:11 caroline1 davidnind, that was you
14:11 caroline1 Automated screen captures
14:11 caroline1 #info Automated screen captures
14:12 davidnind Automated screen capture: not much progress, just trying to get some documentation - have added a few more
14:13 davidnind Want to add some documentation so others can add some as well
14:13 caroline1 #info Automated screen capture, still in development
14:14 davidnind Seems to work reasonably well, but still trying to figure out how to do some of the tabbed interface elements
14:14 caroline1 Great!
14:15 caroline1 Is the documentation available somewhere?
14:15 caroline1 We could do the things that work
14:15 davidnind Will put in the repository
14:16 davidnind Repository is here https://gitlab.com/davidnind/k[…]mated-screenshots
14:17 caroline1 #link https://gitlab.com/davidnind/k[…]mated-screenshots
14:17 caroline1 davidnind++
14:17 davidnind Haven't committed in a while - so will update shortly
14:18 caroline1 how would the transition work?
14:18 caroline1 Do we have to do all of them at the same time? Is there a way to mark that this screen capture is automated and this one is not?
14:19 davidnind Still trying to figure that out - will still need some manual ones
14:19 davidnind may need to differentiate using folders
14:20 caroline1 Ok, we will need to come up with a plan
14:21 davidnind will do
14:21 caroline1 Let us know when the tool is ready to start and we will plan the transition
14:21 caroline1 #action plan transition from manual to automated screen captures
14:22 caroline1 Next is Koha bibliography in Zotero
14:22 davidnind Koha bibliography: have made good progress
14:23 caroline1 #info Koha bibliography in Zotero
14:23 davidnind Link: https://www.zotero.org/groups/6684/koha/items
14:23 caroline1 #info Koha bibliography in Zotero in progress
14:23 caroline1 #link https://www.zotero.org/groups/6684/koha/items
14:23 davidnind All existing entries updated (links, tags, abstracts, etc)
14:23 caroline1 wow! that looks great!
14:24 davidnind Adding new ones progressively - have a long list of things to add!
14:24 wizzyrea \o/
14:25 davidnind Will file a bugzilla request thing to get kc.org website updated
14:26 caroline1 #action davidnind will file a bugzilla to update kc.org re:zotero
14:26 wizzyrea you just need that url instead of the old one?
14:26 wizzyrea I could do it right now :P
14:27 davidnind Thinking of only having some selected entries at https://koha-community.org/doc[…]oha-bibliography/ with the link to the full list
14:27 davidnind that would be great wizzyrea!
14:27 wizzyrea would you like to have access to edit that page?
14:27 wizzyrea if you have a vision for it
14:27 wizzyrea (i'm happy to but you may have a specific idea and I trust you :P)
14:28 davidnind that would be great, then I don't need to bother you
14:28 wizzyrea its never a bother <#
14:28 wizzyrea <3
14:28 caroline1 #action scratch last action :)
14:29 davidnind does anyone have any thoughts on having the full bibliography, selected bibliography, or just a link on the kc.org site?
14:29 caroline1 #action wizzyrea will give davidnind access to modify koha bibliography page on kc.org
14:29 wizzyrea so this https://www.zotero.org/groups/6684/koha/items instead of this http://www.zotero.org/groups/koha
14:29 wizzyrea (for a start)
14:30 caroline1 I don't know if it is possible, but could we have a tag "selected" to mark specific articles that we find particularly important and have those show on the page?
14:30 caroline1 (in an automated way I mean)
14:30 caroline1 Or maybe the 10 most recent articles
14:31 davidnind I think so - the later one shows what is new
14:31 wizzyrea maybe caroline1
14:31 davidnind I was leaning towards a selected list
14:32 caroline1 Oh right, I see you created a folder
14:32 davidnind haven't added many to it yet...
14:32 wizzyrea is there an api for zotero I haven't checked
14:33 davidnind not sure, will have a look
14:33 wizzyrea https://wordpress.org/plugins/zotpress/ this might be useful
14:33 davidnind Also created some guidelines https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Koha_Using_Zotero
14:34 wizzyrea #info https://wordpress.org/plugins/zotpress/ might be a useful plugin for this page - testing is required
14:34 caroline1 alright, to explore
14:35 caroline1 next is Style/content development guide (unless you had more to add)
14:35 wizzyrea I don't
14:35 davidnind Style/content development guide: no progress on this, hopefully something by next meeting
14:36 caroline1 #info Style/content development guide : tbc
14:36 caroline1 #topic  What's been done so far
14:36 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:36 caroline1 anybody have special mentions?
14:37 davidnind apologies for adding all the action points - more so that I don't forget what I should be working on!
14:37 caroline1 I have not been able to go through release notes, but I will make it my priority before next meeting
14:37 davidnind nothing from me...
14:37 caroline1 #action caroline release notes!!!
14:38 caroline1 #topic Workflow
14:38 Topic for #koha is now Workflow (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:38 caroline1 anybody have questions/comments/things to say about the workflow?
14:39 wizzyrea sorry to do uthis to yo
14:39 wizzyrea what is the workflow :P
14:40 wizzyrea (you can point me to a wiki page if you have it handy)
14:40 davidnind https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual
14:40 caroline1 #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual
14:41 caroline1 this is for editing per se, we don't really have a workflow for the whole process (like what to do in taiga, in bugzilla, etc...)
14:41 caroline1 I will make a note to map it
14:41 wizzyrea Ahh
14:41 wizzyrea right ok
14:41 caroline1 #action caroline will map documentation workflow from a to z
14:42 wizzyrea so for the release notes, are you going over what the RM produces?
14:42 wizzyrea and modifying those
14:42 wizzyrea or is that all tbd
14:43 * ashimema has just got back from school run
14:43 wizzyrea hi ashimema
14:43 ashimema you guys all know about https://gitlab.com/koha-commun[…]oha-release-notes right
14:43 ashimema gets rebuilt pretty much daily
14:43 ashimema so you can watch the release notes and catch thing you feel need cleaning up/adding to throughout the cycle
14:44 ashimema that might be out of context.. I only read wizzyrea's last comment about release notes ;)
14:44 wizzyrea nah it's fine I didn't know that existed
14:44 wizzyrea we should put that on the website somewhere :P
14:44 wizzyrea you guys make stuff and I miss it
14:45 ashimema it's kinda pre-release.. though could be helpful
14:45 wizzyrea i mean you do something cool like that you oughta at least @later me :P
14:45 ashimema once a release is released of course the notes become static
14:45 wizzyrea ofc
14:45 caroline1 hi sorry, just had a call from the vet...
14:45 caroline1 reading back
14:45 wizzyrea that's alright
14:45 ashimema but up to that point they're getting rebuilt.. which is nice.. but also means they can change as we add stuff to bugzilla to clean up and improve the notes
14:45 davidnind should we insist that something goes in the "Text to go in release notes" field in bugzilla
14:46 caroline1 yes, that is what I go through to update what needs to be documented
14:46 wizzyrea It should if the bug description is bad or not helpful
14:46 wizzyrea definitely for features
14:46 wizzyrea and maybe for enhancements
14:46 wizzyrea maybe not for bugs
14:47 ashimema davidnind
14:47 wahanui davidnind is answering corilynn's questions before I can formulate them
14:47 caroline1 go davidnind! XD
14:48 davidnind hehe - not sure that is true though!
14:48 ashimema I'm in the habbit of adding the 'release-notes-needed' keyword for anything I see that hasn't got them and is a 'New Feature', 'Enhancement' or a bug that looks like it changes functionality significantly enough that it needs explaination
14:48 caroline1 cool!
14:48 ashimema I don't know that there's any workflow for removing those tags again once notes have been added.. or indeed for anyone to add them
14:48 wizzyrea no I"m sure there isn't
14:48 ashimema I also tend to try and update them before each rmaint release if I have the time.. but that's not always the case
14:49 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:49 caroline1 oh hi there ashimema ;)
14:49 ashimema sorry.. wasn't here for the beggining of the meeting ;(
14:49 caroline1 hehe
14:49 caroline1 no worries
14:50 ashimema I also add the Manual keyword a fair bit.. when I QA stuff
14:50 ashimema again.. no idea if there's a workflow picking that all up..
14:50 caroline1 I have another meeting at 11 (in 10 minutes), so maybe I will have to pass chairing to someone else
14:50 caroline1 ashimema, for the manual, I look through it sometimes, and I know other people do too
14:51 ashimema brill
14:51 caroline1 I have a shortcut to "Documentation to-do" which I guess is the open bugs with manual keyword?
14:51 ashimema I do try to get devs to submit stuff to the manual.. but right now there's not hard guidline to say they have to so I can't fail QA for missing manual entries
14:52 tcohen File not found : lib/jquery/plugins/jquery.rating.js at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/Koh​a/Template/Plugin/Asset.pm line 83.
14:52 tcohen anyone seen it in the OPAC?
14:52 tcohen (in the logs, master)
14:52 * ashimema would kinda like to be able to.. new features should require a corresponding merge request for the manual in my opinion (even if that's not done by the dev, but by someone related)
14:52 caroline1 I have to switch rooms, may lose the connection for a bit
14:52 caroline1 #chair davidnind
14:52 huginn` Current chairs: caroline1 davidnind
14:52 caroline1 #chair wizzyrea
14:52 huginn` Current chairs: caroline1 davidnind wizzyrea
14:53 davidnind I think we can get through the rest of the items quickly...
14:53 caroline1 feel free to move on when you're ready
14:54 corilynn wahanui, you talking to me?
14:54 wahanui corilynn: i haven't a clue
14:54 davidnind #topic Next steps
14:54 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
14:54 caroline_ joined #koha
14:54 davidnind Having a sprint day would be good
14:55 davidnind Any suggestions for a day that suits?
14:55 * wizzyrea has no preference
14:56 * ashimema suggests sprint dayS
14:56 ashimema ;)
14:56 davidnind okeleydokely!
14:58 wizzyrea I am happy to write release notes summaries for people
14:58 wizzyrea just saying
14:58 wizzyrea you can say "wizzyrea, I need a release note summary for bug blah blah blah"
14:58 wizzyrea and I'll give it a go
14:58 davidnind #action davidnind to post a day(s) that suit for a doc sprint (in conjunction with caroline)
14:58 wizzyrea beware I might ask you questions if I can't understand what the bug does.
14:59 davidnind #info wizzyrea can be instructed.. to write a release note summary for a bug
15:00 davidnind wizzyrea++
15:00 wizzyrea I have actual time for these things now
15:00 davidnind so great that you can do these things wizzyrea!
15:01 wizzyrea (same for signoffs or bugs that need cleanup or qa fixups)
15:01 davidnind think I will defer the rest of the items for next meeting
15:02 davidnind #topic Set time for next meeting
15:02 Topic for #koha is now Set time for next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 April 2019)
15:03 davidnind 9 May 14:00 UTC unless anyone has other ideas?
15:04 wizzyrea hehe
15:04 wizzyrea no other ideas
15:04 davidnind #info Next meting 9 May 2019 14:00 UTC
15:04 davidnind I'm sure you do!
15:04 davidnind #endmeeting
15:04 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software http://koha-community.org
15:04 huginn` Meeting ended Thu Apr  4 15:04:54 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
15:04 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-04-04-14.08.html
15:04 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-04-04-14.08.txt
15:04 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]04-14.08.log.html
15:05 davidnind sorry for being a bit slow there!
15:05 wizzyrea that's alright
15:05 davidnind thanks everyone
15:06 lucyvh Thanks all
15:07 davidnind thanks  lucyvh!
15:11 ashimema Thanks all
15:18 davidnind ashimema: I'm not very good at bugzilla queries - how would you do a query to get items tagged with 'manual' and 'release-notes-needed'?
15:21 oleonard davidnind: In the advanced search form, go down to the "Custom search" section
15:22 oleonard Select "keywords" from the first dropdown, "equals" from the second, and enter "manual"
15:22 oleonard Click the + button to add another line, and do the same for "release-notes-needed"
15:23 oleonard You should probably modify the default selections under "Status" up at the top too
15:23 reiveune bye
15:23 reiveune left #koha
15:24 reiveune joined #koha
15:25 oleonard davidnind: For example: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]ease-notes-needed
15:27 davidnind oleonard: thanks, that is a great help!
15:27 davidnind oleonard++
15:38 fridolin left #koha
15:56 ashimema sorry.. I was back to child duties there
15:56 laurence left #koha
15:56 ashimema looks like oleonard beat me to it :)
15:56 ashimema perfect
15:57 wizzyrea it's probably snack time
15:58 wizzyrea no its definitely snack time
15:58 wizzyrea what do I have for snacks.
15:58 wizzyrea I'm going scrounging for snacks back in a bit
15:59 oleonard That's what I want to do ALL THE TIME when I work from home. It's terrible.
16:05 tuxayo Hi :) Has anyone heard about a way to give the permission to manage borrowers without giving the permission to delete staff?
16:05 tuxayo Or at least bugzilla ticket asking about that. (I didn't find one)
16:07 reiveune left #koha
16:09 ashimema pass
16:09 ashimema but you might find has bug 22031 interesting
16:09 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22031 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, RESOLVED FIXED, C4::Auth->haspermission should allow checking for more than one subpermission
16:11 tuxayo ashimema: isn't the use "just" refactoring? To have places with many calls and conditions.
16:12 ashimema huh
16:23 caroline_catlady joined #koha
16:24 caroline_catlady back again!
16:28 ashimema Hehe, like the new nick
16:29 caroline_catlady hehe! I didn't like having the 1 or _ at the end and I couldn't reclaim just caroline
16:39 tuxayo caroline_catlady: he he
16:39 tuxayo ashimema: did I miss a usecase of Bug 22031 ?
16:39 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22031 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, RESOLVED FIXED, C4::Auth->haspermission should allow checking for more than one subpermission
16:41 wizzyrea ashimema I thought of you
16:41 wizzyrea https://www.monkeyuser.com/2019/end-of-the-line/
16:42 tuxayo caroline_catlady: we need more cats here! My avatar is already a cat, though it doesn't show on IRC ^^
16:42 wizzyrea dogs4eva
16:42 wizzyrea trolololol
16:43 caroline_catlady tuxayo +1 :D were you the one who showed me the kittens thing in france? Something to do with open source
16:43 tuxayo wizzyrea: we could have dogs also :)
16:43 tuxayo caroline_catlady: on yeah, this : https://chatons.org/
16:43 caroline_catlady cats++ dogs++ bunnies++
16:44 tuxayo > CHATONS is a collective of independant, transparent, open, neutral and ethical hosters providing FLOSS-based online services.
16:44 tuxayo > The collective gathers structures that wish to avoid collect and centralisation of personal data within digital silos like GAFAM (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft).
16:44 caroline_catlady tuxayo, yes! So cute :) the acronym is stretching it, but I love it
16:45 tuxayo ponies++ also
16:45 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Aprils_fools
16:46 wizzyrea oleonard-away,   autoprefixer: /home/vagrant/kohaclone/koh​a-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/css/src/opac.css:1065:3: Gradient has outdated direction syntax. New syntax is like `to left` instead of `right`.
16:46 wizzyrea should I worry about this
16:46 caroline_catlady mylittlepony++ hehe!
16:47 oleonard wizzyrea: No.
16:47 wizzyrea haha cute
16:47 wizzyrea OK1
16:47 wizzyrea I will not :)
16:47 wizzyrea thank you
16:47 tuxayo I wonder if inLibro's demo was attacked as well. Do you have one?
16:48 caroline_catlady no
16:48 tuxayo hooo, no demo, no ponies :(
16:49 caroline_catlady blou and I were able to convice our sales guy to open the demo publicly and our training videos and our knowledge base, major victory for us
16:49 caroline_catlady but it's not done yet
16:49 tuxayo ^^
16:50 caroline_catlady nothing on plugins, yet...
16:50 caroline_catlady but slowly working on it; I have planted the seed and water it periodically
16:50 ashimema Haha, live that meme wizzyrea
16:50 tuxayo what do you mean by "nothing on plugins" ?
16:51 caroline_catlady our plugins are public, but not on git
16:51 tuxayo Oh, indeed
16:51 ashimema As for bug 22031 is fixed a bug but also introduced a syntax that allows checking multiple permissions. Kidclamp needed it for another bug.
16:51 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22031 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, RESOLVED FIXED, C4::Auth->haspermission should allow checking for more than one subpermission
16:51 ashimema Think it's linked as a dependant
16:52 kidclamp yes, adding permission for rancor - seemed to make sense for it to depend on edit_catalogue permission
16:52 tuxayo I have to run, but before I forget, proposal of theme for a KohaCon:
16:52 tuxayo My Little Koha Community: Borrowing Is Magic
16:52 tuxayo or
16:52 tuxayo My Little Koha: Borrowing Is Magic
16:52 tuxayo (for the 20th anniversary one? :P)
16:53 caroline_catlady or My Little Koha : Community is Magic
16:57 wizzyrea My Little Koha: Sharing is Magic
16:58 caroline_catlady Oh, I like that one :)
16:58 caroline_catlady unespritlibre
16:58 caroline_catlady oops
16:58 caroline_catlady there isn't a way to remove that from the logs is there...
16:59 wizzyrea not directly
16:59 wizzyrea rangi can do it
16:59 caroline_catlady ok I'll ask him :)
17:01 wizzyrea i am having the worst time staying on task atm
17:01 wizzyrea I'm like a goldfish
17:01 wizzyrea ooh a bubbler!
17:01 wizzyrea Ooh a bubbler!
17:04 cait joined #koha
17:09 wizzyrea https://www.monkeyuser.com/201[…]?sc=true&dir=next haha I wonder what our graph would look like
17:10 caroline_catlady cat walking over keyboard lol!
17:10 wizzyrea :D
17:13 wizzyrea https://www.monkeyuser.com/201[…]?sc=true&dir=next
17:13 wizzyrea I"ll stop soon I promise
17:13 caroline_catlady haha! refactoring seems like the ultimate rabbit hole
17:14 wizzyrea it can be ugly
17:26 cait oleonard: thx for sign-off and patch :)
17:27 cait new caroline_catlady? :)
17:30 wizzyrea ok friends
17:30 wizzyrea I'm going away for most of today and tomorrow, but @later me if you need anything
17:30 wizzyrea or email or carrier pigeon
17:31 wizzyrea or whatever.
17:31 wahanui whatever is, like, local
17:38 cait joined #koha
17:55 caroline_catlady joined #koha
17:55 * caroline_catlady waves at cait
17:56 caroline_catlady yes it's me :) I wanted to put the _ to good use :)
18:14 oleonard Bug 22612
18:14 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22612 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , opac-auth.tt should contain OpacLoginInstructions
18:14 oleonard Do I misunderstand this bug? opac-auth.tt does have OpacLoginInstructions
18:37 paul_p_ joined #koha
18:55 andreashm joined #koha
18:55 andreashm joined #koha
18:58 oleonard Bye all
19:11 cait joined #koha
19:14 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:37 kathryn joined #koha
19:42 davidnind left #koha
20:38 deb-CSPL joined #koha
21:42 caroline_catlady good night!
22:04 andreashm joined #koha
22:05 andreash_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary