IRC log for #koha, 2018-04-10

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:09 irma joined #koha
01:24 mtompset @later tell Joubu "unless ( $major % 2 ) { $major-- };" is ugly to read. I really dislike unless.
01:24 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
01:39 DonnaB joined #koha
02:31 fredericd joined #koha
03:22 irma joined #koha
04:52 magnuse joined #koha
04:53 Penggu joined #koha
04:54 Penggu anyone know why koha may be repeatedly saying "Error: Session timed out. Please log in again" ?
04:54 Penggu despite an initially successful login ?
04:59 Penggu i get: Use of uninitialized value $lasttime in numeric lt (<) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 1680.
04:59 Penggu and then: Use of uninitialized value $userid in string eq at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 2050.
05:04 Penggu when the system feels like logging things anyway. for some reason, those messages are no longer being logged (in pack-error.log).
05:07 cait joined #koha
05:19 cait hay_fever--
05:22 mtj Penggu: check for a valid 'timeout' syspref value
05:22 mtj ^ ..other than that... i dont know sorry
05:24 mtj if you still have a problem, i would create a new koha instance, and see if the problem exists there
05:25 mtj .. if it doesnt, then you have narrowed the problem down to that specific instance :)
05:26 * mtj gives cait a handkerchief
05:26 mtj Penggu: default timeout value is '1d'
05:28 fridolin joined #koha
05:29 mtj ..then restart memcached (JustInCase™)
05:37 Penggu mtj: thanks for the tips.
05:50 calire joined #koha
05:51 Penggu mtj: for the record, the timeout value is set to 1d. I'll toy with some other ideas later. Basic Koha functions seem okay. Just when I touch certain things like Marc imports, and so on, then it spits the dummy.
05:51 Penggu thanks again
05:57 cait mtj: thx!
06:00 cait jajm++
06:09 ashimema_laptop joined #koha
06:22 cait jajm: please use qa contact in bugzilla, so that we don't end up working on the same patches :)
06:23 alex_a joined #koha
06:23 jajm cait, yes, i always forget...
06:23 cait yeah, me too :) working on it
06:23 alex_a bonjour
06:23 cait bonjour alex_a
06:24 cait jajm: and thx for the qa :)
06:30 cait jajm: my problem iwth the internationalization is that i don't understand yet how it works
06:30 cait will try to read through it, but if it's not there yet a super easy test plan could help!
06:33 reiveune joined #koha
06:33 jajm cait, there are several test plans: 1 for each kind of file (.pl, .tt, .js), please let me know if they are not clear enough
06:34 reiveune hello
06:34 wahanui hey, reiveune
06:36 cait jajm: will try, will have more time end of week to dive into the longer plans
06:36 cait have to run now, bbiab!
06:43 paul_p joined #koha
06:43 magnuse \o/
06:45 laurence joined #koha
06:54 irma joined #koha
06:56 JoshB joined #koha
06:57 JoshB joined #koha
06:58 archer121 joined #koha
06:58 JoshB joined #koha
06:59 JoshB joined #koha
07:06 archer121 Hi, our catalogue is very much messed up. We have more than 100,000 books. I want to recatalogue everything. I have with me the (accn,isbn) of almost all the books. With this data, can I rebuild the entire catalogue from scratch, keeping the checked out books in the patron accounts aftely?
07:06 archer121 *rebuild the entire catalogue safely?
07:19 archer121 or attach items with a script?
07:23 sophie_m joined #koha
07:28 cait joined #koha
07:36 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:37 gaetan_B hello
07:38 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:41 archer121 hi
07:41 alexbuckley joined #koha
07:52 * cait waves
07:53 benjamin archer121: Hi, you might have an issue with autoincremented ids of biblios and items, so you should probably do it in several steps, keeping original records in separate tables and join them after importing, so you can recreate the links to checkouts and such
07:56 archer121 hi, I was thinking I will use the "attach" option, and somehow script it.
07:57 archer121 benjamin: The "Attach Item" option
07:58 archer121 thought it would be more safe
07:58 benjamin so you dont want to reimport biblios, but only recreate items? well thats easier at least - still you need to recreate links from issues to items
08:15 jenkins Project Koha_17.05_D8 build #91: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_17.05_D8/91/
08:15 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20229: Explicitly list the SQL modes we support
08:15 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 20234: Make maintenance scripts use koha-zebra instead of
08:15 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 20234: Update service description in koha-common.init
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20229 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Remove problematic SQL modes
08:15 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20311: Prevent get_age tests to fail on Feb 28th
08:15 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20286: Correctly escape URI characters in OPAC RSS template
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20234 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Stable , Make maintenance scripts use koha-zebra instead of koha-*-zebra
08:15 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20286: Fix filter for BakerTaylor* prefs
08:15 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 18709: Make koha-foreach use koha-shell internally
08:15 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 17717: Add a --chdir option switch for koha-foreach
08:15 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 17717: Make cronjobs using koha-foreach use --chdir
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20311 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , get_age tests can fail on February 28th
08:15 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 17717: (QA follow-up) Fix typo chdir
08:15 jenkins * kyle: Bug 12812: Longoverdue.pl --mark-returned doesn't return items
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20286 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Subscribing to a search via rss goes to an empty page
08:15 jenkins * josef.moravec: Bug 12812: (Follow-up) Fix use of C4::Circulation
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18709 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Stable , koha-foreach should use koha-shell, internally
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=17717 critical, P4, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Stable , Fix broken cronjobs due to permissions of the current directory
08:15 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=12812 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Stable , Longoverdue.pl --mark-returned doesn't return items
09:02 tcohen morning
09:03 cait morning tcohen
09:03 cait you are up early?
09:03 tcohen indeed
09:04 tcohen for some reason I couldn't keep sleeping
09:04 tcohen so...
09:04 tcohen here I am :-_D
09:04 cait you should use the time for some QA :P
09:05 tcohen :-P
09:05 cait bug 20540
09:05 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20540 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , TransformHtmlToXml can duplicate </datafield>
09:05 tcohen or maybe just finish the day earlier and spend time with manuel he
09:05 tcohen I'll take a look
09:05 cait thx
09:05 cait it's a quick one, but i so and it's a dependency to another
09:06 cait I also really need someone to take a look at bug 13937 plz
09:06 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=13937 new feature, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Add a Z39.50 daemon that can inject item status MARC subfields
09:07 tcohen I still don't agree with that bug name
09:18 tcohen we should really make the MARC editors output MiJ, and get rid of all that
09:18 tcohen use the /biblios endpoint instead
09:19 cait it's specific use case
09:19 cait for external systems using z39.50
09:19 cait I think what you suggest would not easily work there
09:20 tcohen Isn't TransformHTMLToXML what's used to parse the editor's form data?
09:20 cait ?
09:20 cait i think it has nothing to do with the editor
09:21 cait it puts a field in the record that is not usually there
09:21 cait when requested fromoutside
09:25 tcohen that specific function is designed to get the form data from our MARC editors/item editors and create a MARCXML record of it
09:26 tcohen it is used in additem.pl and then in acquisitions
09:26 tcohen it has the ability to add extra data
09:28 tcohen the way we use it is actually very weird
09:29 tcohen because items data is not MARC, but we generate MARC
09:30 cait i might be lost in the internals here
09:30 cait i only know what they need it for :)
09:30 cait so the result shoudl be a configurable availability field that is auto-generated in the z39.50 response
09:56 laurence left #koha
10:23 ashimema lol
10:43 kellym joined #koha
10:46 kidclamp oh, hah, cait and tcohen you were talking about different bugs I think
11:34 AndrewIsh Hey all, does anyone happen to know the minimum version of IE the OPAC should support?
11:36 oleonard joined #koha
11:38 oleonard Hi #koha
11:46 meliss joined #koha
11:47 calire hi oleonard
11:47 wahanui hi olé onard
11:49 cait tcohen: i guess kidclamp is right - I was talking about something else :)
11:50 kidclamp i got confused because i treid to review 13937 to see what he meant and finally realized he was looking at 20540
11:51 cait it was right before lunch...
12:02 * magnuse pulls his hair out
12:03 cait oh don't
12:06 magnuse so little left
12:07 magnuse it's just that i'm having different results in different environments and not able to spot why it's different
12:31 DonnaB joined #koha
12:35 laurence joined #koha
12:35 laurence left #koha
12:36 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
12:51 tcohen morning (again)
12:53 oleonard Hi tcohen
12:54 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:56 cait hi again tcohen
12:56 cait was the other tcohen sleep-walking?
12:59 tcohen I woke around 5.50 am
12:59 tcohen so i worked a bit
12:59 tcohen because I couldn't go back to sleep
12:59 tcohen wasn't able to
13:00 lukeSkiWalker joined #koha
13:01 JoshB joined #koha
13:03 andrew joined #koha
13:06 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
13:08 chris_n joined #koha
13:09 mtompset joined #koha
13:09 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
13:10 mtompset @seen mtj
13:10 huginn mtompset: mtj was last seen in #koha 7 hours, 40 minutes, and 47 seconds ago: <mtj> ..then restart memcached (JustInCase™)
13:10 mtompset @later tell mtj pigz... nice patch on bug 20543. That will be helpful for large DBs.
13:10 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
13:12 kmlussier joined #koha
13:15 Margaret joined #koha
13:16 mtompset @seen calire
13:16 huginn mtompset: calire was last seen in #koha 1 hour, 28 minutes, and 29 seconds ago: <calire> hi oleonard
13:16 mtompset calire, are you here? :)
13:16 calire yes
13:17 mtompset Did you check if the translation process was unaffected by your change on bug 20552?
13:17 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20552 minor, P5 - low, ---, claire_gravely, Needs Signoff , Fix HTML tag for search facets
13:18 mtompset I vaguely recall the overuse of span to make sure things get translated sometimes.
13:18 mtompset I haven't tested it yet, but I thought I would ask if you had.
13:19 oleonard There is no issue with <h5> getting translated, with or without spans
13:19 mtompset Okay, just thought I'd check. Thanks for the confirmation, oleonard.
13:20 calire oleonard++
13:30 NateC joined #koha
13:31 mtompset Oops... I see you just caught Availability too. :)
13:32 calire yes ^^
13:36 ashimema Is there a general template for re-factoring bugs?
13:36 ashimema oh.. mtompset is here.. wanted to thank you for bearing with my muppet submission the other day.. brain is still getting back into koha mode ;)
13:38 mtompset Oh, the "oops, that was supposed to be an OPAC tweak!" one?
13:38 ashimema yup
13:38 ashimema My brain must have been on a real go slow when I submitted that
13:39 nlegrand Good day #koha
13:39 mtompset No problem... brain fog happens to the best of us. As long as we get out of it, we're okay. :)
13:39 mtompset nlegrand, good day (24 hour period) :)
13:42 mtompset jajm, Oooooo!
13:42 mtompset bug 20538 ... less apache2 configuration... I love it.
13:42 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20538 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Needs Signoff , Remove the need of writing [% KOHA_VERSION %] everywhere
13:44 jajm mtompset, it doesn't do what you think, unfortunately (i would love to remove some conf from apache too)
13:45 tcohen hola Joubu
13:47 tcohen Joubu: using the sample data from misc4dev gives me internal server error every time I try to edit a fund
13:47 oleonard jajm: I haven't had a chance to test it, but I really like what I saw in the patch
13:48 jajm oleonard, cool :)
13:57 mtompset jajm, the notion of inlining the scripts by using TT to load them reduces the need to rewrite apache requests. That's less configuration. The way I see it, that's awesome. :)
13:58 mtompset My issue might be page service speed. Is it affected?
14:00 jajm mtompset, the scripts are not inlined, nothing is changed except the need to write manually [% KOHA_VERSION %] in every url, but in the generated html there is still <script src="myscript_17.1100000.js">
14:00 talljoy joined #koha
14:01 Joubu hi #koha
14:01 mtompset OH... misread then. Okay.
14:02 mtompset Still, not having to write it manually in every place is a good thing.
14:03 oleonard Joubu: Sorry for missing that problem with Bug 20534. I should have known better.
14:03 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20534 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Floating toolbar when editing vendors
14:05 Joubu no worries oleonard  :)
14:05 cait i missed it too
14:05 * cait swears she tested
14:13 kidclamp anyone else having trouble loading opac-detail on master?
14:14 * cait has tons of trouble getting a 16.11 to work on kohadevbox :(
14:15 mtompset kidclamp, let me check... I didn't earlier...
14:15 calire kidclamp what kind of trouble?
14:15 oleonard What kind of trouble kidclamp?
14:15 oleonard jinx
14:15 kidclamp 404 error
14:15 kidclamp nothing in the logs
14:15 calire :P
14:15 calire oh, hm, no I haven't had that
14:15 cait anyone an idea? Error while loading /etc/koha/sites/kohadev/plack.psgi: Can't load application from file "/home/vagrant/kohaclone/api/v1/app.pl": Can't locate object method "cache_dir" via package "Swagger2::SchemaValidator" at /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2/Swagger2.pm line 144.
14:16 kidclamp cait, just disable the api when working on 16.11
14:16 kidclamp is a version mismatch
14:16 oleonard Oh yeah cait that drives me crazy
14:16 cait how?
14:16 cait i have tried downgrading things
14:16 cait but so far no luck
14:16 kidclamp in plack.psgi comment out all the api stuffs
14:16 cait disabling is totally fine for me
14:16 mtompset cait, the api is set up in koha-conf.xml as far as I know, isn't it?
14:16 kidclamp and give tcohen some side eye
14:17 Joubu cait: https://gitlab.com/koha-commun[…]isc4dev/issues/19 this patch fixes that
14:17 mtompset and the apache2 config... I think
14:17 cait he stopped talking to me, so i might already have overdone it
14:17 cait but only with reset_all?
14:17 cait i need the database here, so not an option
14:19 cait ok, i think i need more detailed instructions, still a bit lost here
14:20 Joubu cait: basically you need to drop the DB, recreate it, then call do_all_you_can_do.pl from misc4dev
14:20 cait yeah, i wanted to keep the db, but figured i can reload it later
14:21 Joubu if you want to keep the DB you should use the other scripts from misc4dev
14:21 Joubu like cp_debian_files and reset_plack
14:22 cait i guess i need to take a look tehre later
14:22 cait for now i am doing a reset_all and hope it works
14:22 cait no luck
14:22 Joubu it will work and you will need to update the psgi files to comment the api lines (or apply the patch on the PR)
14:22 cait localhost:8080 still not working
14:23 cait ah it't not on the branch yet?
14:23 cait i only did a git pull
14:26 Joubu magnuse: why did you link bug 18276 with bug 20546?
14:26 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18276 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, RESOLVED FIXED, Koha::Biblio - Remove GetBiblioFromItemNumber
14:27 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20546 normal, P5 - low, ---, magnus, Signed Off , Shelving location not displayed on checkin
14:27 magnuse Joubu: i don't think that was me
14:27 cait i think it was mtompset
14:28 magnuse yup, it was
14:28 Joubu ha yes, did not check the history! sorry for the noise
14:28 magnuse np!
14:28 Joubu mtompset: ^?
14:28 wahanui i heard ^ was what I think too
14:32 oleonard poor wahanui, always being told what to think
14:35 mtompset Yes, I linked it.
14:35 mtompset As a see also.
14:36 mtompset Because the change of biblio from a hash to an object happened in 18276.
14:37 mtompset And seeing as it was already in master, I didn't think it should be a depends on.
14:37 oleonard Joubu do you plan on continuing to update the Koha shared calendar?
14:38 Joubu mtompset: ok I see it now
14:38 Joubu mtompset: yes, we use it to let RMaints know if they need it
14:38 mtompset Oh, so it should have been a depends on.
14:38 Joubu when it's a bug the "depends on" should be read "this bug exists because of that"
14:39 Joubu mtompset: I changed it
14:39 mtompset No problem. Thank you.
14:39 Joubu oleonard: the script should have updated it
14:39 Joubu oleonard: Why are you asking?
14:39 rocio joined #koha
14:40 oleonard Joubu: I was looking for the 18.05 feature/string freeze dates
14:40 Joubu One of my tasks today is to add the 18.05 release dates to the calen...
14:40 Joubu heh :)
14:40 chafar joined #koha
14:40 oleonard Thanks Joubu, I appreciate it
14:42 TGoat joined #koha
14:44 chafar Hey all, quick question about opac-results.tt and opac-search.pl: my circulation matrix makes it very clear that 'No Hold' should be placed on particular type of item, but after a search, the "Place Hold" button appears beside all those items anyway.
14:45 cait still no luck here
14:45 cait getting grey hairs
14:46 chafar I dug a little, and &OPACItemHoldsAllowed is only called in opac-reserve.pl. Do we have a bug opened about what I feel is a display issue?
14:47 cait still the same error
14:48 cait hm i think i edited the wrong palck file
14:48 cait we are back!
14:50 Joubu chafar: yes please
14:50 SoniaB joined #koha
14:50 Joubu chafar: well, I meant: no I do not think we have one bug for that, please open one
14:50 cait chafar: have yo marked the itemtpye in the table at the bottom as 'not for hold'?
14:50 cait and can you actually place a hold or is it denied when you click on it?
14:50 cait are you logged in?
14:51 chafar oh yes, it's less about the restrictions than the display of those restrictions
14:52 chafar the rules are indeed applied, but the display in the OPAC make it seem like it a hold could be placed, when in fact the user receive an error message telling him that the rules in place don't allow him or her
14:52 calire left #koha
14:52 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
14:53 Shane-S joined #koha
14:54 TGoat joined #koha
14:55 cait kidclamp++ Joubu++ tcohen++
14:56 mtompset Joubu++ # bug 20304 fighting cataloging floodiness.
14:56 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20304 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Warnings in cataloguing scripts need to be removed
14:56 cait chafar: I think we always display if not logged in, unless you set the itemtype to be not for hold
14:56 cait still coudl be improved
14:59 edveal joined #koha
15:01 reiveune bye
15:01 reiveune left #koha
15:02 TGoat left #koha
15:04 Joubu @later tell kidclamp I am going to push a follow-up on bug 3841 for pl-PL, can you please backport it?
15:04 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:08 fridolin left #koha
15:10 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 3841: (follow-up) Add the ACQ framework for pl-PL <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]11a02e2fdddcf1c58>
15:13 jbeno joined #koha
15:18 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
15:19 Joubu oleonard: I am sorry but bug 18007 do no longer apply, once again
15:19 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18007 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , Interface updates to notices and notice previews
15:19 TGoat_KickoffCall joined #koha
15:19 oleonard I saw :(
15:19 Joubu I have just rebased bug 17981
15:19 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=17981 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Add the ability to preview generated notice templates
15:20 Joubu I do not know if it makes sense to keep rebasing it...
15:20 Joubu unless QA told us they really want it
15:20 cait i want it
15:20 cait we are working through the old stuff
15:21 cait i haven't taken a closer look, but a preview feature sounds awesome to me and it will be pretty with owen's patch i am sure
15:24 TGoat_KickoffCall left #koha
15:29 TGoat_KickoffCall joined #koha
15:33 calire joined #koha
15:34 roch joined #koha
15:34 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
15:46 irma joined #koha
15:50 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #427: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/427/
15:50 jenkins Jonathan Druart: Bug 3841: (follow-up) Add the ACQ framework for pl-PL
15:50 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3841 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Add a Default ACQ framework
15:58 SoniaB left #koha
16:10 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20557: Prevent Koha/Acquisition/Order.t to fail randomly <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]46e5ccc9ebc9ae7c3>
16:12 cait next meetings?
16:12 wahanui next meetings is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
16:39 tcohen jajm: I mention you on the next meeting agenda, do you know if you will be able to attend?
16:40 tcohen #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_11_April_2018
16:41 jajm tcohen, yes i'll be there
16:41 tcohen I've just added the Oauth2 subject
16:50 jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:50 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
16:50 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #428: FIXED in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/428/
16:50 jenkins Jonathan Druart: Bug 20557: Prevent Koha/Acquisition/Order.t to fail randomly
16:50 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20557 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Koha/Acquisition/Order.t is failing randomly
16:58 DonnaB joined #koha
17:44 Shane-S joined #koha
18:08 cait left #koha
18:09 mtompset Joubu, bug 20304 was a pain to figure out how to trigger all the changed code. But I succeeded. YAY!
18:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20304 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Warnings in cataloguing scripts need to be removed
18:47 mtompset ashimema, it only took 4 years. ;) bug 13445
18:47 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=13445 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Signed Off , Scheduled Report, Type=URL fails
18:56 Shane-S_ joined #koha
19:22 Shane-S joined #koha
19:34 cait joined #koha
19:50 tcohen bye #koha
19:50 tcohen !quit
19:50 AnnaBoten Error: You don't have the owner capability. If you think that you should have this capability, be sure that you are identified before trying again. The 'whoami' command can tell you if you're identified.
19:50 cait bya tcohen
19:54 bag !start
19:54 AnnaBoten The hunt starts now!
19:54 Joubu looks like progress bar is broken, since when?
19:55 cait which one?
19:55 wahanui which one is, like, t
19:55 bag yeah good question
19:56 bag I was looking at Bug 20342  once I heard progress bar
19:56 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20342 normal, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Failed QA , Fix table locking issue, progress bar not updating, and allow use of plack for Stage MARC Import
19:56 bag but that has lot’s of comments
19:56 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:56 wahanui !bang
19:56 bag !bang
19:56 AnnaBoten bag, you missed the duck!
19:56 bag boo
19:56 bag !stop
19:56 AnnaBoten Not a single duck was shot during this hunt!
19:56 AnnaBoten Nothing to stop: there's no hunt right now.
19:57 Joubu bag: it's related but something else
19:58 Joubu cait: staging records
19:58 Joubu same in 17.05.x :-/
19:58 cait ah
19:58 cait not the first time for that one
20:03 Joubu same for batch record edit
20:09 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
20:22 cait dev meeting tomorrow, did someone send a reminder yet?
20:31 sonOfRa joined #koha
20:39 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:46 cait i'll send a meeting reminder
20:55 DonnaB left #koha
21:01 magnuse bag: HI
21:05 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
21:08 cait next meetings?
21:08 wahanui i guess next meetings is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
21:17 bag magnuzzz: HI
21:30 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
21:34 lukeSkiWalker left #koha
22:18 kmlussier joined #koha
22:53 kathryn joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary