IRC log for #koha, 2018-02-26

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:44 NateC joined #koha
00:48 NateC_ joined #koha
03:10 kathryn joined #koha
03:32 ashimema joined #koha
06:07 drojf joined #koha
06:26 josef_moravec joined #koha
06:27 wilfrid joined #koha
06:28 paxed @wunder joensuu
06:28 huginn paxed: Joensuu, Finland :: Partly Cloudy :: 14F/-10C | Wind Chill: 0F/-18C | Monday: A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 16F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night: A few clouds. Hard freeze expected. Low -6F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
06:40 cait joined #koha
06:40 cait @wunder Konstanz
06:40 huginn cait: Konstanz, Germany :: Clear :: 14F/-10C | Wind Chill: 0F/-18C | Monday: Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 20F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Monday Night: Bitterly cold. Partly cloudy. Low 12F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
06:40 cait :(
06:42 drojf @wunder berlin, germany
06:42 huginn drojf: Berlin, Germany :: Partly Cloudy :: 20F/-7C | Wind Chill: 12F/-11C | Monday: A mix of clouds and sun. Very cold. High 28F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Monday Night: Clear to partly cloudy. Hard freeze expected. Low 13F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
06:43 drojf my face almost fell off when i went for a walk last weekend :/
06:51 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:59 ibeardslee mine
07:00 ibeardslee sigh
07:13 cait drojf: i visited my mum yesterday... lots of walking and waiting at train stations brrrr
07:19 kathryn joined #koha
07:19 kathryn left #koha
07:32 Kafilini joined #koha
07:41 reiveune joined #koha
07:41 reiveune hello
07:43 alex_a joined #koha
07:44 alex_a bonjour
07:48 laurence joined #koha
07:52 magnuse o/
07:56 fridolin joined #koha
07:56 fridolin hi
07:56 * LibraryClaire waves
08:13 magnuse \o/
08:23 cait joined #koha
08:28 greenjimll joined #koha
08:28 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:28 gaetan_B hello
08:40 paul_p joined #koha
08:46 cait good morning #koha
08:46 cait hi paul_p, gaetan_B
08:49 eythian_ hi
09:24 marcelr joined #koha
09:24 marcelr hi #koha
09:27 cait alex_a: did you apply the dependency o bug 2696? it's quite a tree
09:27 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2696 major, P3, ---, kyle, Failed QA , Fine Payments Should Show What Was Paid For
09:28 alex_a cait: just see that!
09:48 josef_moravec joined #koha
09:52 paxed looking at members/update-child.tt, there's a js block guarded by [% IF ( CONFIRM ) %], but i can't find CONFIRM set anywhere? dead code?
10:10 cait joined #koha
10:59 BobB joined #koha
11:23 greenjimll joined #koha
11:27 jzairo joined #koha
11:45 kellym joined #koha
11:46 fridolin left #koha
11:54 papa1 joined #koha
12:10 cait joined #koha
12:12 papa1 joined #koha
12:25 chris1 joined #koha
12:30 meliss joined #koha
12:34 irma joined #koha
12:35 fridolin joined #koha
12:36 oleonard joined #koha
12:53 oleonard Hi #koha
12:53 tcohen joined #koha
12:53 LibraryClaire hi oleonard
12:53 tcohen morning
12:54 LibraryClaire hi tcohen
12:55 marcelr hi oleonard LibraryClaire and tcohen
12:55 LibraryClaire hey marcelr
12:59 eythian marcelr: I assume you're planning on taking a day off this week like every other Dutch person I know?
13:00 marcelr they think they can skate :)
13:00 tcohen eythian: he will be QAing all week
13:00 tcohen :-P
13:00 marcelr seen too much olympics
13:00 marcelr tcohen: go qa!
13:01 eythian tcohen: QAing on ice?
13:01 marcelr yeah nice
13:01 tcohen LOL
13:07 cait ugh
13:07 tcohen cait?
13:07 cait only if I get one of those penguins to push around :)
13:07 tcohen @wunder cordoba argentina
13:07 huginn tcohen: Cordoba, Argentina :: Clear :: 65F/18C | Monday: Mostly sunny. High 84F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night: Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
13:08 DonnaB joined #koha
13:12 tcohen cait: datecancellationprinted?
13:15 ncbaratta joined #koha
13:17 cait the date a order is cancelled
13:17 cait the printed is nonsense
13:17 cait but it's used and needed
13:17 cait are you using me like wahanui?
13:18 tcohen you are far better than wahanui :_D
13:18 cait well, thx, i guess?
13:25 jenkins Project Koha_17.05_D8 build #84: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_17.05_D8/84/
13:25 jenkins fridolin.somers: Bug 20276: Fix GetCourseItem call to get itemnumber
13:25 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20276 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Pushed to Stable , GetCourseItem is using the wrong call  to get itemnumber
13:26 magnuse joined #koha
13:27 oleonard welcome magnuse
13:27 Joubu oleonard: 19981 added a margin-top: 1em; to .main
13:27 magnuse thanks oleonard
13:27 khall_ joined #koha
13:27 tcohen hi magnuse
13:27 magnuse ¡hola tcohen!
13:28 magnuse hiya khall
13:28 Joubu I have now a 1em margin at the top of the body element
13:28 oleonard Joubu: Yes, I am guilty
13:28 khall mornin!
13:28 LibraryClaire hi khall, hi magnuse
13:28 Joubu oleonard: fixed already?
13:29 Joubu bug 20268!
13:29 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20268 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , CSS regression: white gap on the top of the staff pages
13:29 oleonard It only affects the staff client home page I think
13:30 oleonard ...not that it shouldn't be fixed.
13:31 kellym joined #koha
13:34 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:50 marcelr Joubu: if you like, we could move a patch from 20075 to 20074 ?
13:51 marcelr the last one
13:51 marcelr keeping 1 instead of -5
13:52 NateC joined #koha
13:54 LibraryClaire there's a poo emoji in my web installer
13:56 tcohen Joubu: change that emoji :-D
13:57 LibraryClaire I think it's great ;)
13:57 Joubu I am waiting for someone to suggest me something better
13:57 tcohen Koha => cat || beer :-D
13:58 misilot joined #koha
13:58 Joubu marcelr: at first glance it would make sense to move it, yes
13:58 eythian LibraryClaire: is it an ad for that movie?
13:59 LibraryClaire if that's what it makes you think of, then yes ;)
14:00 Joubu khall: about 18958, you did not understand my comment and I do not understand yours, so I guess you will not understand my last answer... :D
14:00 Joubu khall: take a look at the code, "diffbranch" is no longer set to 1 in pl and so we are going to have lot of code (tepmlate-side) that is not used/processed
14:00 andrewfh joined #koha
14:01 Joubu which makes me think your patch is wrong
14:01 tcohen ah, there's a lot of code in the template for the case diffbranch=1 which will never be set?
14:02 tcohen Joubu: I didn't understand it like that either
14:02 tcohen haha
14:02 Joubu just look at the code then :)
14:04 jenkins Project Koha_17.05_D8 build #85: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_17.05_D8/85/
14:04 jenkins Nick Clemens: Bug 19806: Add classes to itemnotes in issues table
14:04 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=19806 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Stable , Add class to items.itemnotes_nonpublic
14:05 Joubu bug 20299
14:05 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20299 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, In Discussion , Is Koha installer suggesting Koha is shit?
14:05 LibraryClaire :D
14:05 misilot joined #koha
14:05 LibraryClaire Joubu, we could always be boring and go for the smiley option
14:06 marcelr we're improving on bug titles, i see
14:06 khall Joubu: you are right, I didn't understand your comment ; ) I'll post a followup to correct the situation
14:07 oleonard https://emojipedia.org/wrapped-present/
14:07 LibraryClaire https://emojipedia.org/sparkling-heart/
14:07 tcohen oleonard: that's the correct one for Koha
14:07 tcohen even if the contents...
14:07 tcohen haha
14:08 LibraryClaire or the rolling eye smiley XD
14:08 LibraryClaire because, emojis... https://emojipedia.org/face-with-rolling-eyes/
14:10 LibraryClaire bug I like oleonard's suggestion
14:10 LibraryClaire *but
14:12 cait joined #koha
14:15 Margaret joined #koha
14:16 mtompset joined #koha
14:17 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
14:17 tcohen hi mtompset
14:17 mtompset @seen khall
14:17 huginn mtompset: khall was last seen in #koha 10 minutes and 39 seconds ago: <khall> Joubu: you are right, I didn't understand your comment ; ) I'll post a followup to correct the situation
14:17 mtompset Well, wouldn't want to distract from correcting something else. :)
14:17 mtompset Greetings, tcohen.
14:18 tcohen mtompset: are you implementing a patch for TZ in about.pl?
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20061: koha-common is not pulling libsearch-elasticsearch-perl / d/control <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]9566472f33bd621c9>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20061: koha-common is not pulling libsearch-elasticsearch-perl <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]9441e4619856ac407>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20239: Fix spelling on authority linker plugin <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]8f8eaa470221de6a1>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20240: Remove space before : when searching for a vendor in serials (Vendor name :) <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]d67d7cd6126c9120a>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7143: Update about page for new dev - Pongtawat Chippimolchai <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]1ca48a3c63eee9e21>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix showing links to items on boraccount page <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]380a8d8afec5dc273>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix patron account summary print <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]4ed521af581c67fc4>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Add test for Koha::Account::Lines object <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]fa5494424c4e182db>
14:18 mtompset I was thinking about it, yes.
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix printinvoice page <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]e12156ff364a8f6e8>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Explicit return <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]c9f66d8999390cd67>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: Format DEBT correctly <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]e6b0a968b3b40f899>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: Prove that result are the same \o/ <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]d7f2e4bb568aa299e>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: Add tests <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]5b8f5d277d1b8c608>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: Move GetMemberAccountBalance to Koha::Account->non_issues_charges <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]63f64790b9a783e73>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 12001: Move GetMemberAccountRecords to the Koha namespace <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]8e5028557480efbd5>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 19823: Move template JavaScript to the footer: MARC21 editor plugins <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]0994245915cd4b3cc>
14:18 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 19754: Move template JavaScript to the footer: Acquisitions, part 2 <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]a56e7557d4fc51f36>
14:18 tcohen huginn: tf?
14:18 huginn tcohen: I've exhausted my database of quotes
14:18 mtompset The problem is 20123 broke in a web upgrade. :(
14:18 tcohen bug 20123
14:18 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20123 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Failed QA , Allow multiple instances of Koha to have different timezones on the same server
14:19 mtompset He implements a nice encapsulating function in C4::Context.
14:19 tcohen mtompset: khall will fix that, write the patch :-D and make sure we tell the user where the tz config was read from (env vs. config file)
14:19 mtompset The problem is the default 'local' does not match a timezone in MySQL.
14:19 notarock joined #koha
14:20 mtompset I was thinking: timezone: -- used: <value>, config: <value|unset>, environemtn: <value| unset>
14:20 notarock How are new features//suggestions added into Koha? Should I file a bug in bugzilla with the feature I made, and attach my patch?
14:21 tcohen notarock: yes
14:21 tcohen and probably mention it in koha-devel
14:22 notarock koha-devel?
14:22 tcohen http://lists.koha-community.or[…]/mailman/listinfo
14:22 tcohen its the developers mailing list
14:23 mtompset -- otherwise it will languish in pain like bug 16690
14:23 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=16690 minor, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Needs Signoff , Installing DB on remote server fails without *.* permissions
14:24 mtompset Plus the title might be scary too. :)
14:24 tcohen mtompset: you have problems with your bug titles
14:25 marcelr here another bad title bug 20272
14:25 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20272 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Needs Signoff , XSLT_Handler should use alphanumeric error codes
14:26 mtompset I'll accept tweaks, the problem is remote server installations currently fail without manual intervention at this time.
14:26 mtompset Because of permission issues.
14:27 tcohen the main problem is koha-create is not designed to work on remote servers
14:27 tcohen we need to rewrite it for good
14:27 tcohen I mean, it did a great work for a lot of time
14:28 tcohen but is not object-oriented
14:29 tcohen I was thinking there should be a Koha::Instance::Generic::Factory class
14:29 tcohen hahaha
14:30 mtompset Objects are the underlying implementation. The cli is generally fine. Just be adding a distinguish between webserver and dbserver we can actually get it working okay.
14:30 mtompset No need to do a massive rewrite.
14:30 mtompset Though, a rewrite would be good. Can we get functional first?
14:30 tcohen We should be able to subclass it
14:31 tcohen Koha::Instance::Generic::Factory::Remote::DB
14:33 JoshB joined #koha
14:33 paul_p joined #koha
14:33 tcohen mtompset: jokes aside, all DB configuration parameters should be able to be passed on the CLI, and koha-create shouldn't try to create anything unless —create-db is passed
14:35 mtompset tcohen, most of that is working.
14:35 mtompset That's what some of my touch ups fix.
14:40 tcohen mtompset: awesome
14:48 talljoy joined #koha
14:51 kmlussier joined #koha
14:53 mtompset tcohen, How do you set environment variables for plack?
14:53 tcohen what do you mean?
14:54 mtompset apache has SetEnv TZ "America/Toronto" capability.
14:54 tcohen koha-plack is a shell script
14:54 mtompset Where is the equivalent tweak to be made for plack?
14:54 tcohen TZ='blah' koha-plack —start kohadev?
14:54 tcohen not sure
14:54 mtompset Ah... pre-pending.
14:56 mtompset And where is the koha-plack triggered in the devbox?
14:57 Joubu `which koha-plack`
14:57 mtompset -- nope. The answer was koha-common
14:57 edveal joined #koha
14:59 mtompset Woo hoo! Okay... Thanks for the help, tcohen.
15:01 tcohen mtompset: I wouldn't bother about the ENV use case… that already works, we are adding the option to use koha-conf.xml to set a different TZ
15:02 tcohen don't obfuscate a very simple implementation
15:02 tcohen =D
15:03 mtompset No, no... I want to be able to display what is use and both the config and env, so people can realize the config overrides the environment.
15:03 mtompset It is simple, just pass some parameters and display them.
15:03 tcohen then do what its done in C4::Context
15:04 tcohen my $env_tz = $ENV{TZ}; my $conf_tz = C4::Context->config('tz');
15:07 mtompset I did that. Go read the patch.
15:07 mtompset bug 18674
15:07 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18674 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nengard, Needs Signoff , Show timezone for Perl and MySQL on the About Koha page
15:08 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #383: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/383/
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 7143: Update about page for new dev - Pongtawat Chippimolchai
15:08 jenkins * mirko: Bug 20061: koha-common is not pulling libsearch-elasticsearch-perl
15:08 jenkins * mirko: Bug 20061: koha-common is not pulling libsearch-elasticsearch-perl /
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7143 trivial, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Master , Bug for tracking changes to the about page
15:08 jenkins * oleonard: Bug 20239: Fix spelling on authority linker plugin
15:08 jenkins * oleonard: Bug 20240: Remove space before : when searching for a vendor in serials
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12001: Move GetMemberAccountRecords to the Koha namespace
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12001: Add tests
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12001: Move GetMemberAccountBalance to
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20061 major, P5 - low, ---, mirko, Pushed to Master , koha-common is not pulling libsearch-elasticsearch-perl
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12001: Prove that result are the same \o/
15:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12001: Format DEBT correctly
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20239 trivial, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Fix spelling on authority linker plugin
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20240 trivial, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Remove space before : when searching for a vendor in serials (Vendor name :)
15:08 jenkins * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Explicit return
15:08 jenkins * josef.moravec: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix printinvoice page
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=12001 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , GetMemberAccountRecords slows down display of patron details and checkout pages
15:08 jenkins * josef.moravec: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Add test for Koha::Account::Lines object
15:08 jenkins * josef.moravec: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix patron account summary print
15:08 jenkins * josef.moravec: Bug 12001: (QA follow-up) Fix showing links to items on boraccount page
15:08 jenkins * oleonard: Bug 19754: Move template JavaScript to the footer: Acquisitions, part 2
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=19754 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Move template JavaScript to the footer: Acquisitions, part 2
15:08 jenkins * oleonard: Bug 19823: Move template JavaScript to the footer: MARC21 editor plugins
15:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=19823 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Move template JavaScript to the footer: MARC21 editor plugins
15:12 Joubu tcohen: could you take another look at bug 20191?
15:12 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20191 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, ASSIGNED , OAI/Server.t still fails on slow servers
15:12 Joubu @later tell tcohen: could you take another look at bug 20191?
15:12 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:12 tcohen joined #koha
15:13 Joubu tcohen: misc4dev needs to be refetched for jenkins
15:13 tcohen yes sir
15:13 tcohen you accepted the PR?
15:13 Joubu hum?
15:14 Joubu https://gitlab.com/koha-commun[…]merge_requests/20
15:14 Joubu it's "WIP"
15:14 tcohen didn't ]I send a pr?
15:14 tcohen hahaha
15:14 tcohen that was not intended
15:15 tcohen I think you can merge it now
15:17 tcohen we should move the git-clone step out of the Dockerfile
15:20 misilot joined #koha
15:23 tcohen1 joined #koha
15:45 greenjimll joined #koha
15:48 oleonard If you make a report public, does it limit the number of results by default?
15:48 greenjimll joined #koha
15:50 greenjimll joined #koha
15:52 oleonard Oh I see, SvcMaxReportRows
15:54 greenjimll joined #koha
15:57 jbeno joined #koha
16:00 reiveune bye
16:00 reiveune left #koha
16:02 TGoat joined #koha
16:14 LibraryClaire left #koha
16:20 magnuse joined #koha
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: DBRev 17.12.00.021 <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]9ded546b81e46c6e3>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20082: DBRev 17.12.00.020 <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]84d3327f7c4b43413>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20074: DBRev 17.12.00.019 <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]e17c976652a0fe8b2>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: Remove warning if --days is not passed and pref empty <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]a534286cdf923f502>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20074: (follow-up) Replace hidden value -5 by 1 in data and interface <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]32260dd9694bf33c8>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20075: Update installer files for uk-UA <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]681ef83e1b7f24eec>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20075: Update installer files for ru-RU <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]9d2122006dee12496>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20075: Adjust installer files for de-DE up to pl-PL <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]1ce6f96ffbd62cb0f>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Final polishing <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]e993b4f79ba87ba4a>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Extend Suggestions.t for DelSuggestionsOlderThan <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]44b14789818fb69ae>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Prepare Suggestions.t for changes <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]88acdf2bc26cefe60>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20225: Remove unused script reports/stats.print.pl <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]095a256fea7a8d8dd>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20199: Send a DateTime to DBIC instead of an iso formatted date <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]29e4c485dd2dbb6fa>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20199: Add tests for Koha::Acq::Order->store <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]91b3c6056e3ec538e>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20140: Allow translating more of OAI sets <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]4bb9495ef8a3b64f3>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20082: Correct description of Vietnamese language and add German translation <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]316eef3f22c0199d8>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20074: (follow-up) Remove another remainder of biblio hidden logic <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]bff0c7fc99bc59fa2>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20074: Database revision to convert hidden to -5 <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]a049942f38810b525>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Add db revision <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]51540dda1f827ddbe>
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13287: Add a system preference to define the number of days used in purge_suggest... <http://git.koha-community.org/[…]5754b9f032cd8b6c6>
16:27 cait notarock: also check the wiki - we hopefully have good instructions ther
16:27 cait eek...s crolling broken
16:27 cait that was out of context ... way out of context
16:28 notarock Thanks, im still here :)
16:28 cait :)
16:28 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ubmitting_A_Patch
16:36 fridolin joined #koha
16:37 fridolin left #koha
16:39 cait oleonard: around?
16:43 laurence left #koha
16:44 rocio joined #koha
17:08 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #384: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/384/
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20074: Fix hidden value in auth_subfields_structure
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20074: Database revision to convert hidden to -5
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20074: (follow-up) Remove another remainder of biblio hidden logic
17:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20074 major, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Master , Auth_subfield_structure changes hidden attribute
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20074: (follow-up) Replace hidden value -5 by 1 in data and
17:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20074: DBRev 17.12.00.019
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20075: Adjust installer files for de-DE up to pl-PL
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20075: Update installer files for ru-RU
17:08 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 20075: Update installer files for uk-UA
17:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20075 minor, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Master , Change authority hidden attribute in sql installer files
17:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20199: Add tests for Koha::Acq::Order->store
17:08 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20199: Send a DateTime to DBIC instead of an iso formatted date
17:08 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20199 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Letters.t does not pass with new SQL modes
17:09 jenkins * katrin.fischer: Bug 20082: Correct description of Vietnamese language and add German
17:09 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20082: DBRev 17.12.00.020
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20082 minor, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to Master , Vietnamese language display name is incorrect
17:09 jenkins * julian.maurice: Bug 20225: Remove unused script reports/stats.print.pl
17:09 jenkins * pasi.kallinen: Bug 20140: Allow translating more of OAI sets
17:09 jenkins * remi.mayrand-provencher: Bug 13287: Add a system preference to define the number of days used in
17:09 jenkins * mtompset: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Add db revision
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20225 trivial, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Pushed to Master , Remove unused script reports/stats.print.pl
17:09 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Prepare Suggestions.t for changes
17:09 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Extend Suggestions.t for
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=20140 trivial, P5 - low, ---, pasi.kallinen, Pushed to Master , Allow translating more of OAI sets
17:09 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=13287 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, remi.mayrand-provencher, Pushed to Master , Add a system preference to define the number of days used in purge_suggestions.pl
17:09 jenkins * m.de.rooy: Bug 13287: (QA follow-up) Final polishing
17:09 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 13287: Remove warning if --days is not passed and pref empty
17:09 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 13287: DBRev 17.12.00.021
17:15 mtompset tcohen, Is there a way to get Ubuntu to NOT prompt me for sudo password on the NFS shares with kohadevbox?
17:17 tcohen you mean with vagrant?
17:17 tcohen https://askubuntu.com/question[…]s-password-asking
17:18 tcohen cait: look ^^^ I'm mtompset's wahanui
17:18 tcohen he
17:18 tcohen later, grabbing something for lunch
17:18 mtompset Thanks.
17:19 mtompset tcohen++ # multiple helps today. :)
17:22 oleonard joined #koha
17:58 cait :)
17:58 cait GDPR meeting in an hour?
17:58 cait will be back until then
17:58 cait left #koha
18:06 tcohen joined #koha
18:08 greenjimll joined #koha
18:13 mtompset @seen khall
18:13 huginn mtompset: khall was last seen in #koha 4 hours, 6 minutes, and 47 seconds ago: <khall> Joubu: you are right, I didn't understand your comment ; ) I'll post a followup to correct the situation
18:28 greenjimll joined #koha
18:40 m23_kohaCZ joined #koha
18:44 kathryn joined #koha
18:48 TGoat left #koha
18:49 josef_moravec joined #koha
18:57 cait joined #koha
18:57 josef_moravec hi cait
18:58 magnuse \o/
18:59 cait hello :)
18:59 m23_kohaCZ hello
18:59 josef_moravec hi magnuse, m23_kohaCZ
18:59 cait who will chair?
18:59 magnuse hiya josef_moravec
19:00 * magnuse votes for cait
19:00 cait maybe co-chair? still a bit occupied with dinner :)
19:03 * magnuse never chaired before
19:03 * josef_moravec never chaired before too
19:04 greenjimll https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Chairing_meetings
19:04 * josef_moravec could try if it will work
19:04 m23_kohaCZ I'm chair lama too :-)
19:04 josef_moravec #startmeeting GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018
19:04 huginn Meeting started Mon Feb 26 19:04:49 2018 UTC.  The chair is josef_moravec. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:04 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:04 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'gdpr_irc_meeting_26_february_2018'
19:05 magnuse josef_moravec++
19:05 josef_moravec #topic Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
19:05 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes) (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:05 cait if you want help, use #chair nick
19:05 greenjimll #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
19:05 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ Germany
19:05 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
19:05 josef_moravec #info Josef Moravec, Municipal Library Usti nad Orlici, Czech Republic
19:06 m23_kohaCZ #info Michal Denar, Municipal Library Ceska Trebova, Czech Republic
19:07 josef_moravec last call for info
19:08 janPasi_ #info Pasi Korkalo, Koha-Suomi Oy, Finland
19:09 josef_moravec #topic Debate about improvements in Koha code that we collected https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nd_patron_privacy
19:09 Topic for #koha is now Debate about improvements in Koha code that we collected https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nd_patron_privacy (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:09 josef_moravec #link  https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nd_patron_privacy
19:09 josef_moravec I've added numbers to the wiki page for reference
19:10 cait josef_moravec++
19:10 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 1 ;)
19:10 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 1 ;) (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:11 josef_moravec I remember that on last developers meeting there was also debate about this
19:11 cait yes, we discussed merging the tables
19:11 cait but it probably won't happen fast
19:11 josef_moravec yes, but that's not the point
19:11 josef_moravec the point is to somehow anonymize the data in deletedborrowers table
19:12 m23_kohaCZ we need add more privacy = anonymization
19:12 cait I've added an option for anonymization instead of deletion to the wiki page
19:12 josef_moravec like remove names and dates of births and so on
19:12 josef_moravec cait: that's exactly what we need I think
19:12 m23_kohaCZ maybe rewrite significant fields by mess
19:12 cait because i think atm some information would still be useful for statistics - ideally we should move the information into the statistics and action_logs tables maybe
19:12 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
19:13 josef_moravec yes, we need it only for statictics
19:13 janPasi_ cait: please no more action_logs and statistics :D
19:13 janPasi_ out action_logs currently have aroung 36 million lines (two years worth), it's getting unmanageable
19:13 magnuse i think it should be possible to avoid using deletedborrowers at all too
19:14 josef_moravec magnuse: so delete patron record forever?
19:14 cait janPasi: thinking about additional columns - not sure how else to do it
19:14 josef_moravec could be an option
19:14 magnuse josef_moravec: yup
19:15 cait magnuse: if you have a lot of deletions, some statistics will be off because some missing
19:15 cait like checkouts by categories or age groups
19:16 janPasi_ we've been planning on having a separate mongodb database for "old" action logs and statistics
19:16 magnuse janPasi_ that is probably the way to go
19:16 janPasi_ there's probably gonna be some more logging with gdpr
19:16 josef_moravec date of birth should not be cleaned when anonymize, we need age for statistics too
19:17 m23_kohaCZ but GDPR  restricted saved data out of reason
19:17 magnuse anonymization should probably be configurable, then
19:17 josef_moravec janPasi_: I don't think it is realistic to have it in Koha in may...
19:17 m23_kohaCZ magnuse: yes
19:18 cait date of birth is  a good identifier - I like the idea of storing the age with the statistics instead
19:18 cait less problematic
19:18 magnuse cait: yes, that sounds better to me too
19:18 josef_moravec agree
19:18 janPasi_ josef_moravec: well, perhaps not, things take time with community koha, however we're probably going to do it in finland
19:18 m23_kohaCZ we can't just put data off our eyes, into other part of db
19:19 magnuse true
19:19 cait but having a job that you just tell what NOT to delete might be good
19:19 magnuse yup
19:19 lucasgass joined #koha
19:20 josef_moravec so in short, we need an option for deleting patron record instead moving, and an option to anonymize patron record - this should be configurable. Do we agree?
19:20 cait +1
19:20 greenjimll Yeo
19:20 greenjimll Yep
19:21 m23_kohaCZ +1
19:21 janPasi_ sounds ok to me
19:21 magnuse +1
19:21 josef_moravec #info Koha need an option for deleting patron record instead moving, and an option to anonymize patron record - this should be configurable.
19:22 josef_moravec #action josef_moravec add bugs and describe it
19:22 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 2
19:22 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 2 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:23 cait I noticed we talk about patron data rethe
19:23 cait there
19:23 cait what about the link to the staff user?
19:23 josef_moravec Staffs are also protected by GDPR
19:23 josef_moravec I think ;)
19:24 cait it's what i've been told too
19:24 lucasgass left #koha
19:24 cait you will want to know who changed a record for a reasonable time, but probably not indefiniteyl
19:24 janPasi_ but at the same time we do have to know which staff members deal with with borrowers data
19:24 janPasi_ *with which borrowers data (sorry)
19:24 cait true
19:24 m23_kohaCZ its about logs
19:24 josef_moravec It is ok when the staff is active, but when he/she end an contract?
19:25 josef_moravec m23_kohaCZ: so no rerfernces but log the name for example?
19:26 janPasi_ why not just anonymize the staff members data when the contract ends?
19:26 cait isn't that the same? both makes them identifiable
19:26 josef_moravec cait: probably yes
19:27 m23_kohaCZ if staff member is out of job, its same like other borrower
19:27 janPasi_ oh, that will be a problem if you use the same account as both borrower and staff account
19:27 josef_moravec so the anonymization should work with staff references too
19:28 cait maybe haven options to set them up differently
19:28 cait probably we'd need to take closer look at the individual data
19:28 m23_kohaCZ I think that staff rulez be managet by some legal notice with library
19:29 greenjimll What happens if GDPR conflicts with a data retention order? In the UK the Government can demand logs to be kept (for anti-terror, etc reason).
19:29 m23_kohaCZ but theis data about issues its same like regular borrower
19:30 cait to clarify, i was thinking about action_logs where you can see who did that checkout
19:30 cait very useful if you want to see what the self check user does... :)
19:31 magnuse and the self check user is probably not protected by gdpr ;-)
19:31 cait might be a real exception:)
19:31 cait maybe we should move on?
19:32 josef_moravec and than it is more on the library side, not on system side
19:32 josef_moravec janPasi_: good point, staff could end contract but still could be patron
19:32 josef_moravec in that case we need to anonymize just staff references
19:32 josef_moravec ;)
19:32 josef_moravec ok, moving on
19:32 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 3
19:32 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 3 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:32 josef_moravec #chair cait
19:32 huginn Current chairs: cait josef_moravec
19:33 josef_moravec cait: have an unstable connection so if needed
19:33 cait ok
19:33 greenjimll With item 3, we currently make use of old loan information to drive purchasing decisions.  How would anonymisation work and would it affect that?
19:33 josef_moravec I think here we need just to add an UI to staff client...
19:34 cait josef_moravec: can you explain?
19:34 greenjimll Especially as it says, "Privacy can only be changed by the patron after logging in to the OPAC, not by librarians through the staff interface"
19:34 magnuse greenjimll: anonymization just replaces the actual borrowernumber with the value of the AnonymousPatron syspref
19:34 janPasi_ greenjimll: why would anonymisation have effect on that, the data will still be there, just anonymised?
19:35 janPasi_ greenjimll: or do you make purchases based on loan histories of persons called Bob? ;D
19:35 josef_moravec patrons are able to change the privacy option in opac, but no all patron do that, they often need assistance, so that's the reason why we would like to be able make this setting in staff client
19:35 greenjimll Because the borrower information is used to link the loan to someone one a particular module (part of University course) and thence to their department and thus purchasing budget(s).
19:35 magnuse you can see how often a book was borrowed, but not if it was borrowed by students or professors
19:35 m23_kohaCZ records about issues will be in database but no linked to borrower
19:36 josef_moravec but the privacy functionalit in Koha is good
19:36 cait greenjimll: that's already how it works - so no change suggested here. if you allow users to change the PatronPrivacy settings
19:36 cait you might want to check that
19:37 josef_moravec I think we just need to fill a bug for this now
19:37 m23_kohaCZ I agree
19:37 cait josef_moravec: what change are you suggesting for the bug?
19:38 josef_moravec add an UI for setting patrons privacy from staff client
19:39 greenjimll Isn't that the opposite of what is suggested on the wiki?
19:39 janPasi_ which will then be the one we follow? the one set by the borrower or the one set by the staff? or the latest?
19:39 cait i think that was not done on purpose
19:39 cait the argumentation was that you shoudl not be able to change what the patron set
19:40 josef_moravec which purpose
19:40 josef_moravec ?
19:40 cait you can create them with a default, but not change their choice
19:40 cait we could still have a UI - maybe have a permission for it or setting
19:40 josef_moravec that does make sense for me, but it is a bit inpractical
19:41 josef_moravec cait: good point
19:41 jenkins Project Koha_17.11_D8 build #30: SUCCESS in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_17.11_D8/30/
19:42 cait it's similar for 'can i see the books of my guarantees'
19:42 cait this can also not be changed by staff, only by patrons themselve
19:42 cait s
19:42 cait the checkouts i mean
19:43 greenjimll Not something that affects us at the University, but who gets to set the flag for minors?
19:43 m23_kohaCZ and whats about borrowet that dont use their OPAC
19:44 cait i think you can argument both ways
19:44 m23_kohaCZ staff shold have change this at staff client
19:44 cait just maybe has to be an option :)
19:44 cait like lots of things
19:44 josef_moravec #action josef_moravec added notes to wiki page and will fill a bug
19:44 josef_moravec yes, more options, more Koha ;)
19:44 m23_kohaCZ yeah
19:44 magnuse +1
19:44 m23_kohaCZ Koha is very flexibile
19:45 josef_moravec moving on
19:45 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 4
19:45 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 4 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
19:46 josef_moravec some concerns or questions here?
19:46 cait sec
19:46 cait ah, just about how to do that technically maybe?
19:47 josef_moravec i have no idea yet ;)
19:47 cait ok ;)
19:47 greenjimll Is it a role for any reporting, or just ones that touch "personal data" holding tables? The former surely?
19:47 m23_kohaCZ add new rule for staff and new option at report
19:47 cait hm
19:47 josef_moravec the on options could be a flag set by report creater? That's the easiest solution ;)
19:48 cait like have a flag on the report to suggest it contains personal information
19:48 cait and split permissions to run normal and 'personal' reports?
19:48 m23_kohaCZ yeah
19:48 josef_moravec greenjimll: yeah, the reports wii personal data
19:48 cait i think we all agree :)
19:48 josef_moravec great!
19:48 greenjimll So the report creator will need this role in order to make any reports?
19:48 magnuse yeah, it's just how to do it
19:49 cait so this would be for executing reports - probably not possible to restrict for creating?
19:49 josef_moravec yes, that's how it would work in that case
19:49 greenjimll Allowing you to (potentially) create a report you can't run?
19:50 cait greenjimll: the problem is...  how do you restrict writing reports to not contain personal inormation?
19:50 janPasi_ it would be hard to limit what the report creator can access in the database
19:50 magnuse you could try and look for reports that use e.g. the borrowers table
19:50 josef_moravec yes, or bypass the permission by not to flag it
19:50 cait janPasi_: yes exactly
19:50 magnuse but not sure how safely that can be done
19:50 janPasi_ you'd need two database users and then limit their permissions on the database tables
19:50 cait would also rule out reports that only group by patron category
19:50 greenjimll If you need the new role in order to create reports, doesn't that solve the issue?
19:50 magnuse cait: good point
19:51 cait the new permission would be to be able to run reports marked with a special flag
19:51 greenjimll But you could also say that to create a report you'd need to new permission too.
19:51 cait there is already separate permissions at the moment for running, creating and deleting reports
19:51 cait splitting creating into 'harmless' and 'not harmless' would be hard
19:52 janPasi_ not to mention it's hard to predict what will be harmless ;)
19:52 m23_kohaCZ if somebody has rule for creating report, this person logically can make every report
19:53 Joubu you could 1. Start a transaction, 2. update borrowers set critical_fields=null; 3. execute the SELECT query 4. rollback
19:53 m23_kohaCZ its no moblem, problem is to make smaller goour of staff that can run reports that contain personal data
19:53 cait Joubu: that does sound kind of scary
19:53 Joubu why that?
19:53 Joubu it's just an idea :)
19:54 greenjimll I'm guessing #5 is going to have similar issues (hence the same bug number)?
19:55 josef_moravec greenjimll: yes
19:55 cait i think 5 would be even harder as we basically have no control on what a plugin does
19:55 janPasi_ Joubu: i don't see how that would work :D
19:55 janPasi_ Joubu: what is 15 other people access the borrowers table between the update and the rollback?
19:56 janPasi_ Joubu: won't they get bogus information then?
19:56 kmlussier joined #koha
19:56 Joubu heh you will need to lock the table, which can be a problem for big queries
19:56 greenjimll At what point is it the local Koha admin's responsbility to ensure that plugins/reports meet GDPR? We run the risk of creating unworkable complications when local policies might be better?
19:57 cait I don't think it's a practical solution right now
19:57 janPasi_ Joubu: but that will stop the whole system then, won't it?
19:57 m23_kohaCZ creator of plugin flag it l= contains personal data, just staff with rule can run it
19:57 cait greenjimll: it#s totalyl in your responsibility to check the plugins you install
19:57 greenjimll cait: exactly.
19:57 cait ideally a good plugin should include information about what data it touches, changes and maybe stores additionally
19:58 magnuse +1
19:58 cait so you have a good base for your own docs, but as anyone can provide plugins and they don't go through qa or code checking ...
19:58 m23_kohaCZ maybe configuration of plugin can give control to liste staff IDs
19:58 Dyrcona joined #koha
19:58 magnuse yeah, plugins have to be out of scope, i think
19:59 cait m23_kohaCZ: you could implement that already, but it#s up tot he plugin writer
19:59 cait they are not restrictable in any way
19:59 m23_kohaCZ cait: yes
19:59 cait i think best we could do is have recommendations
19:59 cait and maybe a list of 'good' plugins thatsomeone has checked with added documentation
20:00 josef_moravec yes, we can' control them, so it's alway admin responsibility, we could just provide a way how to declare that it contains personal data, but no more than this
20:00 cait i think the plugins ar just perl scripts... if they used the rest api you might be able to limit them at some point
20:01 m23_kohaCZ move on #6?
20:01 cait like apps on your phone : wants  access to... - but we are not there yet
20:01 cait yep
20:01 josef_moravec skipping 5
20:02 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 6
20:02 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 6 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
20:02 Joubu if you have a list of "good" plugins you will need to keep an eyes on them to make sure they are still "good" few months later
20:02 cait ü1
20:02 cait +1
20:02 josef_moravec now it is doable by server admin
20:03 josef_moravec but at least an enhancement to koha-dump would be nice
20:03 m23_kohaCZ just add new option --encrypt dump
20:03 greenjimll What encryption is used or is that configurable? Would it have export implications for some Koha sites?
20:04 josef_moravec m23_kohaCZ:
20:04 josef_moravec m23_kohaCZ: yes
20:04 josef_moravec but we need to configure a key somehow
20:04 cait greenjimll: this is just for your backups - emergency recovery
20:05 cait greenjimll: not for other types of exports
20:05 cait greenjimll: and not one way - you can unencrypt of course
20:05 cait decrypt?
20:05 greenjimll Doesn't matter what its for: its restriction on code export in Koha or use of encrypytion in some places.
20:06 cait sorry, i might not understand you
20:07 m23_kohaCZ encryption of backup is here for protecting of data in backup = I can decrypt it if I know paasword
20:07 greenjimll For example doesn't France require export and import of cryptographic tools from foreign states to be declared or have explicit authorisation?
20:07 cait ?
20:07 Joubu sysadmins can take care of that, right?
20:07 greenjimll https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptography_law
20:07 josef_moravec Joubu: yes
20:07 cait greenjimll: i tihnk usually you'd use a standard encryption
20:08 cait i was told we HAVE to encrypt backups
20:09 josef_moravec Joubu: but the debian scripts offer out of the box backup/restore functionality, so they should be able to encrypt/decrypt to
20:10 greenjimll cait: You may well have to encrypt backups. What I'm point out is that putting encryption code in Koha (rather than just letting the sysadmin encrypt with his normal tools) may pose some legal implications in some countries.
20:10 greenjimll Note: I am not a lawyer though. :-)
20:11 cait we don't do that
20:11 cait i think mysql toold might allready support it
20:11 cait we are not implementing our own encryption
20:11 cait sorry for all the typos tonight
20:12 m23_kohaCZ encrypt is option, if its not legal in some coutry, its admin decisition if use it
20:12 greenjimll Its not the use: its the import/export. But I'll give up now. :-)
20:12 janPasi_ you'd need somekind of public-key encryption for it to make any sense, otherwise you'd have to store the password somewere to automate dumping
20:13 janPasi_ which would kind of defeat the purpose
20:13 m23_kohaCZ but for GDPR point of view its protection for privat data stored on backup drive
20:13 josef_moravec janPasi_: true
20:14 josef_moravec just for interest https://mysqldump-secure.org/
20:14 cait greenjimll: we might just be misunderstanding each other
20:14 josef_moravec moving on?
20:15 m23_kohaCZ yeah
20:15 greenjimll Yes
20:15 Joubu what's the conclusion?
20:15 greenjimll Its complicated. :-)
20:15 janPasi_ good conclusion :D
20:15 m23_kohaCZ we need this option :-)
20:16 Joubu you can create a wiki page to explain people how to excrypt their dump
20:16 Joubu if it is the point, but I am sure good sysadmins will use their own workflow
20:16 magnuse sorry, i gotta run, will read the log
20:16 greenjimll Joubu: that's sounds like the best idea to me.
20:16 Joubu and will not use a possible --encrypt flag they do not know what it does
20:17 Joubu but yeah, move on, I will comment on the bug )
20:17 josef_moravec Conclusion - start with a wiki page, it is enough for now, as it is a system admin responsibility
20:17 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 7
20:17 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 7 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
20:19 josef_moravec There is proposal of adding an age column to statistics table, for us it is very important, especialy when we remove date of birth during anonymization as discussed in one of previous topics
20:20 greenjimll Sounds reasonable - could it just be an enhancement bug?
20:20 m23_kohaCZ easy to implement it, but local use
20:20 janPasi_ josef_moravec: can't it be done locally in czech koha installations?
20:21 m23_kohaCZ I vote for add it into master Koha
20:21 josef_moravec #action josef_moravec file bug for adding age to statistics table
20:21 m23_kohaCZ because no all instalation in CZ use KohaCZ package
20:22 josef_moravec janPasi_: coud be, but I think it would be useful for others too
20:22 cait we'd be interested in it too
20:22 greenjimll Might be of use in other countries too (I'm thinking public libraries more than Universities)
20:22 cait i know that another system is also using this approach
20:22 m23_kohaCZ I agree with Josef
20:22 cait the age is not important for the academics so much, but for the public libraries
20:22 Radius_CZ joined #koha
20:22 Joubu maybe I am completely out of context here but we could keep the date of birth on anonymizing a record
20:22 cait filling the column could be optional
20:23 cait Joubu: it's a sensitive data
20:23 Joubu if it is not linked with other info
20:23 cait too eay to figure out who it was
20:23 Joubu yes but you do not know who
20:23 Joubu ok
20:24 josef_moravec Joubu: imagine small village with 100 people, it is easy to know who it was, and we have many libraries in these villages here...
20:25 janPasi_ josef_moravec: it will probably be easy to guess that from plain age too, we have such villages also ;)
20:25 josef_moravec janPasi_: maybe ;)
20:25 Joubu :)
20:26 greenjimll File a bug/enhancement then?
20:26 josef_moravec It is not so easy, when you start thinking about it...
20:26 * Joubu needs to set his paranoid mode on
20:26 josef_moravec #action josef_moravec fill a bug
20:26 m23_kohaCZ move on?
20:27 cait josef_moravec: make it optional like storing the last user?
20:27 josef_moravec cait: yes
20:27 cait move on?
20:27 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 8
20:27 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 8 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
20:28 josef_moravec Logging of koha-* scripts, we now log just perl cronjobs
20:29 josef_moravec I have no idea how to do it yet ;)
20:29 Joubu rewrite koha-* scripts in perl, it will be easy then ;)
20:30 josef_moravec Are make a REST API endpoint?
20:30 josef_moravec s/Are/Or/
20:32 janPasi_ you mean log running them in the database?
20:32 Joubu You can write a misc script in perl you will call from the koha-* scripts
20:33 janPasi_ that shouldn't be too hard with *sh either
20:33 josef_moravec Joubu: it does make sense, and will be easy
20:33 Joubu janPasi_: nope, but certainly easier in perl, and could be reuse
20:34 josef_moravec Yes would be easy, i see it now, but still better to do it in perl - better not to access database directly with sql, but use the koha code
20:35 josef_moravec moving on?
20:35 Radius_CZ what info do we need to log concernign backups?
20:36 josef_moravec Radius_CZ: Just like other cronjobs, just the information it was run
20:36 Kafilini joined #koha
20:36 Radius_CZ ok then
20:36 josef_moravec But if you wan't to enhance it, you could make  a patch ;)
20:36 josef_moravec moving on
20:37 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 9
20:37 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 9 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
20:37 josef_moravec staff client access restrictin
20:38 josef_moravec again maybe more for sysadmins
20:38 kellym joined #koha
20:38 greenjimll Should 2FA be handled through the web server or similar services (eg single sign on IdPs)?
20:38 cait we have used client certificates + apache configuration for one customer - but it's no easy to maintain
20:39 cait 2f is combination of knowledge and possession, correct?
20:39 m23_kohaCZ Cait: can you publish some tips on wiki?
20:39 cait not sure, we are trying to get rid of it actually
20:39 josef_moravec you could combine 2fa and ip restriction
20:39 greenjimll 2FA can mean lots of things. For example might be username+password, plus SMS code sent to phone (bad) or USB crypto dongle code (good)
20:39 cait and I think it might have problems with plack - but not sure
20:40 cait single sign on might not qualify then -it's just pw
20:41 m23_kohaCZ whats about some IP whitelist?
20:41 cait i think improving autolocation could be a start
20:41 greenjimll Single sign on can use 2FA - we've linked our development IdP to a test privacyIDEA server (https://www.privacyidea.org/)
20:41 cait i know a lot of kohas are still publicly available
20:41 josef_moravec cait: good idea
20:42 cait greenjimll: interesting
20:42 greenjimll cait: Works with UbiKeys as well. :-)
20:42 Radius_CZ the IP restrictions using apache configuration setup to allow whitelist seems also good to me. we shuld prepare some wiki howto as well.
20:43 cait some smaller libraries don't have static ips
20:43 Radius_CZ that's right
20:43 josef_moravec I think we need also to somehow restrict the database user, when it is not needed after installation
20:43 cait so having another option as well would be good
20:44 josef_moravec so definitely some 2fa needed?
20:44 m23_kohaCZ privacyIDEA is cool
20:44 josef_moravec hm, looks really interesting
20:44 m23_kohaCZ 2fa is very useful aditional security option
20:44 Radius_CZ +1 for 2FA
20:45 cait i noticed  koha has AllowPKIAuth - someone used this?
20:45 m23_kohaCZ we've some bug about 2fa
20:45 cait client certificates could be good, but maybe koha supporting them not via apache only
20:46 josef_moravec https://screenshots.firefox.co[…]oha-community.org
20:47 cait hm that's not too bad
20:48 josef_moravec at least more then nothing ;)
20:48 cait :)
20:49 m23_kohaCZ is it useful on shared staff pCs?
20:49 cait i thnk we need to gather some more ideas, maybe on the bug?
20:49 m23_kohaCZ I agree with Cait
20:49 josef_moravec bug 19886
20:49 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=19886 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Two Factor Authentication: Yubikey
20:49 josef_moravec bug 19887
20:49 huginn Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=19887 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Two Factor Authentication: Google Authenticator
20:50 cait m23_kohaCZ: we used one for all i think... but that's not ideal
20:50 josef_moravec #action more investigatin of 2FA needed, we will collect information on bug reports
20:51 m23_kohaCZ agree
20:51 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page report 10
20:51 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page report 10 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
20:52 cait i don't think it will be useful for anyone... but we have been asked about it already
20:53 cait a way to export all your data from somewher ein the patron account?
20:53 janPasi_ rest api endpoint?
20:53 cait if you take this serious, there is a lot of tables involved
20:53 josef_moravec cait: it is not very useful but needed by GDPR as  I think
20:53 m23_kohaCZ #10 cna be like new button on patron detail or some plugin
20:53 cait agreed
20:53 cait the problem is mkaing sure you include all data
20:53 cait ratings, reviews, checkouts, comments, address changes...
20:54 cait if you take it serious, it's a lot of tables to be checked for the patron number
20:54 m23_kohaCZ holds, payments....
20:54 josef_moravec yes, that's what i think is he way, but the main problem really is to define what should be in the export
20:54 greenjimll loans that have been anonymised... oh, er, no. :-)
20:54 josef_moravec greenjimll: ;)
20:54 Radius_CZ I would vote for a plugin ;-)
20:55 josef_moravec and should be machine readable so JSON or CSV
20:55 greenjimll JSON would be more extensible in the future.
20:55 josef_moravec greenjimll: agree
20:55 josef_moravec it is more flexible
20:55 Radius_CZ yes, plugin with JSON export to a file
20:55 m23_kohaCZ so, mlutilanguague GDPR plugin?
20:56 greenjimll Koha Take Out(tm).
20:56 janPasi_ why not provide the patron him/herself with access to her/his data directly via rest?
20:56 cait josno nice way to integrate plugins into the opac right now
20:56 cait we should avoid a solution that requires local changes
20:56 cait and also plugins are not translatable
20:56 cait which is a major flaw
20:57 janPasi_ vomit out "everything" as json via rest-endpoint?
20:57 cait janPasi: I think you need a 'button'
20:57 greenjimll A REST endpoint would seem ideal. We provide the service but don't clutter the UI for 99.9% of users that won't need it.
20:57 cait if we have the endpoint, a button with a prf is easy?
20:58 cait not a lot of code clutter
20:58 josef_moravec I woud base it on REST API, you can reuse it in staff client, opac, standalone access... and does generate JSON, we just will probably need to filter out some data - like database ids
20:58 janPasi_ button can simply access that endpoint then
20:58 cait but json doesn't give you a file, so a bit of code is needed
20:58 cait i haven't checked if there are requirement sin the law besides machine-readable
20:58 m23_kohaCZ API poitn will be great, beuase it can be used in other systems like VuFind for example
20:58 janPasi_ cait: it gives you json output on the browser though, just save it and you have a file
20:58 josef_moravec just a bit to set a mime type and so
20:59 jbeno1 joined #koha
20:59 cait janPasi_: i am all for it - just thnk we need to make sure it's easy enough to make us comply
20:59 cait and we have the goethe institute now... i like buttons in templates that can be translated
20:59 m23_kohaCZ Cait: GDPR talk abotu machine format
21:00 cait m23_kohaCZ: true, but still might have to provide an easy enough way to get it
21:00 cait something obvious
21:00 greenjimll https://ico.org.uk/for-organis[…]data-portability/
21:01 greenjimll CSV explicitly mentioned there (ICO is the UK Gov's body that is handling GDPR)
21:01 jbeno joined #koha
21:01 m23_kohaCZ GDPR dont specify format, but CSV, XML or JSON will be great
21:02 greenjimll "You must provide the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form." I'd say JSON is pretty commonly used.
21:02 cait agreed
21:02 m23_kohaCZ agreed
21:03 Radius_CZ JSON or XML, CSV does not offer as good structure as those two
21:03 greenjimll First, data controllers should offer a direct download opportunity for the data subject and,
21:03 greenjimll second, they should allow data subjects to directly transmit the data to another data controller.
21:03 greenjimll This could for example be implemented by making available an Application Programming
21:03 greenjimll Interface.
21:03 greenjimll (that's from: http://ec.europa.eu/informatio[…]nex_en_40854.pdf)
21:04 greenjimll So looks like RESTful API with JSON will do that.
21:04 EasyStreet joined #koha
21:05 m23_kohaCZ ok, Josef?
21:05 josef_moravec ok, moving on
21:05 josef_moravec #action josef_moravec will add a short comment to bug report 20028 about this
21:06 josef_moravec #topic Wiki page record 11 and 12
21:06 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 11 and 12 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
21:07 greenjimll Ah, the annoying cookie banners that nearly everyone just ignores or clicks through. :-)
21:07 josef_moravec I think we need a short notice about cookies and personal data management with link to page with documentation about using personal data.
21:07 josef_moravec greenjimll: exactly! ;)
21:07 janPasi_ we've just added a bit of javascript to opacuserjs
21:07 josef_moravec m23_kohaCZ?
21:07 cait I've started to document our cookies: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ki/Use_of_Cookies
21:07 janPasi_ that works
21:07 cait it's turning into something horrible
21:08 cait i think you might need opt-in
21:08 cait not just inform them
21:08 janPasi_ which will soon be abandoned as we have a new opac based on vufind
21:08 josef_moravec jso the discussion here is - do we need something to develop in koha? Or is wiki page ok and we leave it on libraries?
21:09 greenjimll Good point - we use VuFind with Koha rather than the OPAC UI.
21:09 josef_moravec we too ;)
21:10 m23_kohaCZ wiki page is very useful, but with some JS for presentation for patron in OAPC will be great
21:11 josef_moravec libraries shoud probably have a page on website with this documentation, so thay can link here
21:11 greenjimll Lots of Koha cookies are exempt cookies anyway (session id, language, etc).
21:11 m23_kohaCZ anf if we store some cookies, we should provede some easy tool (link) for delete this from patron computer
21:12 josef_moravec m23_kohaCZ: with an warning that something will not work then, right?
21:12 greenjimll See section on exempt cookies: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics[…]kies/index_en.htm
21:12 Radius_CZ josef_moravec: I like the idea of linking library website with a cookies wiki page
21:13 cait we use the Koha OPAC
21:13 cait and i think soemthing in Koha is better
21:13 cait a lot of libraries are affected by this and again: translations
21:14 greenjimll Which of the OPAC cookies are non-exempt though?
21:14 cait non-exempt?
21:14 josef_moravec cait: I agree, if we can solve it for "everyone" at once, it is more effective way to do it
21:14 greenjimll cait: see http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics[…]kies/index_en.htm]
21:15 greenjimll cait: specifically the bit on "Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29 include:"
21:15 cait thx for the links btw
21:15 greenjimll cait: many of the OPAC cookies fall into those categories it seems to me.
21:15 cait greenjimll: i just started documenting them
21:15 cait i have not identified all yet - it's hard
21:16 cait hm link is not working from above
21:16 greenjimll Oops - slipped a ] at the end. Try: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics[…]kies/index_en.htm
21:16 cait i think session cookies are safe
21:16 cait more worried about the extra features
21:16 jbeno1 joined #koha
21:17 cait i have not identified yet what form_serialized does
21:17 cait i think it#s going back to your last opac search maybe
21:17 cait and bib_list...?
21:18 cait of course the best is if we can stick to cookies that don't require us to ask permission
21:18 Joubu bib_list is the list of bibnumber in the basket/cart
21:19 Joubu form_serialized is the elements you filled in the adv search
21:19 greenjimll So is 11 and 12 under way anyway then (he says looking at his watch and feeling his tummy rumbling. :-) )
21:19 cait heh
21:19 cait it's 10pm here... :)
21:20 cait so i see what you mean
21:20 cait yes let's move on
21:20 greenjimll 21:20 and I've not had my tea yet. :-)
21:22 cait t
21:22 m23_kohaCZ #13?
21:22 cait #topic Wiki page record 13
21:22 Topic for #koha is now Wiki page record 13 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
21:23 cait is this about generating the content for hte page or just a way to have a page in the OPAC?
21:23 cait ok, should be tied in with self registration
21:23 m23_kohaCZ Cait propably just some content in OPAC
21:24 janPasi_ isn't that sort of responsibility of libraries?
21:24 cait and maybe an option to document signature from staff client?
21:24 greenjimll I would assume that the content is something that each organisation will need to create or at least customise?
21:24 cait yep i'd say so
21:24 m23_kohaCZ agrred
21:24 cait so an optional step in the workflow with the option to add custom text and log
21:25 greenjimll And in the case of our users, its something they sign up to when they join the Uni, so no need for a separate sign up when they start to use the library.
21:25 greenjimll Yes to optional step.
21:25 josef_moravec But for self-registration and public libraries, it could be very useful
21:25 Radius_CZ This should be printed as a letter, I think. Similarly to patron's issue list. At least during administrative registration process.
21:26 m23_kohaCZ <Radius_CZ: But it should be electronical too, like for self-registration
21:27 josef_moravec but new letter system use template toolkit so could be printed or presented as web page I think
21:27 cait you could add something to the patron account
21:27 cait when they first log in to have them accept
21:27 cait not sure what works best legally
21:28 cait we have a patron attribute in one of hte libraries 'signed registration form?' - maybe something like this for the manual option
21:29 josef_moravec good idea cait
21:30 josef_moravec anybody something to add, to can we move on?
21:30 Kafilini joined #koha
21:30 m23_kohaCZ move on
21:30 cait yep
21:30 josef_moravec #topic wiki page record 14
21:30 Topic for #koha is now wiki page record 14 (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
21:31 greenjimll Some (hopefully relevant) info: https://www.ctrl.blog/entry/gdpr-web-server-logs
21:32 m23_kohaCZ thx for link, interesting
21:33 greenjimll Though I should point out that that blog doesn't have a cookie warning and does have third party tracking cookies. :-)
21:33 cait heh
21:33 janPasi_ does apache have any kind of ip-masking options for the logs?
21:33 cait ip-masking?
21:34 eythian @later tell wizzyrea https://www.reddit.com/r/newze[…]ng_library_fines/
21:34 huginn eythian: The operation succeeded.
21:34 janPasi_ yep, i mean is it possible to hide ip-addresses and such from apache logs
21:34 greenjimll Yes: https://stackoverflow.com/ques[…]ip-with-logformat
21:34 janPasi_ ok, thanks greenjimll :)
21:34 greenjimll Thank Mr Google. :-)
21:35 cait thx!
21:35 janPasi_ follow up question would be, should this be the default? ;D
21:35 cait i think it might be ok to keep logs short term for it security reasons
21:35 cait but on need to keep them longer than strictly necessary?
21:36 cait like identify a possible attack
21:36 janPasi_ yep
21:36 josef_moravec so then it is necessary ;)
21:37 cait maybe a sysadmin thing again that needs some docs and recommendations on the wiki?
21:37 m23_kohaCZ we should declare reason and time frame, and delete logs after
21:37 janPasi_ but if the ip addresses are masked, it may make it to identify the attacks
21:37 janPasi_ *may make it difficult
21:37 * eythian wonders about a logrotate config that masks the IP addresses after say a week
21:38 janPasi_ eythian: do you think that could be done with logrotate?
21:38 josef_moravec eythian: it would be ideal ;)
21:38 eythian Not an expert, but probably
21:38 janPasi_ that would be perfect
21:38 josef_moravec maybe some postrotate script?
21:38 eythian Exactly what I was thinking
21:39 josef_moravec eythian: would you mind to investigate it more? ;)
21:39 janPasi_ you can't really compress the logs on rotate then
21:40 eythian I doubt I'll get the chance. Not really doing Koha stuff atm
21:40 josef_moravec ok
21:40 janPasi_ or you'd have to have the postrotate first decompress, then rewrite and then compress them again
21:40 eythian janPasi: compress them after the mask time, or decompress/recompress
21:40 Radius_CZ https://serverfault.com/questi[…]es-from-log-files
21:40 Radius_CZ Citation: I don't think logrotate will do it; you may need to look at creating a script that will decompress the files, process them through awk or sed to strip the IP's out, then recompress them. Just can't do it on "active" log files.
21:40 eythian Yeah, but a script log rotate calls can do it
21:41 janPasi_ i'm working with logrotate at them moment for our koha, so i can look into that a bit
21:41 janPasi_ *at the moment (damned)
21:41 * eythian resumes lurking
21:42 greenjimll Don't forget its not just IPv4 addresses that will need masking but IPv6 ones too.
21:42 josef_moravec #action janPasi_ will investigate how to remove/mask IP from older log when logrotate
21:42 josef_moravec something more to this topic?
21:42 Radius_CZ yes, will this be implemented ina cronjob?
21:43 janPasi_ Radius_CZ: well, technically logrotate works with cron, so yes
21:43 josef_moravec Radius_CZ: why cronjob, if you have logrotate?
21:43 josef_moravec yes, logrotate is ran by cron ;)
21:43 Radius_CZ well, I meant we need some kind of documentation at least or will it be a default setup?
21:44 janPasi_ Radius_CZ: basically you just link or copy the logrotate script under /etc/logrotate.d, so not that difficult
21:45 janPasi_ Radius_CZ: it will be picked up by the logrotate the next time it gets run (from cron.daily typically)
21:45 greenjimll Some more handy Apache GDPR log config ideas: https://www.helpnetsecurity.co[…]integrating-gdpr/
21:45 Radius_CZ I understand it, but I see s problem for "common" Koha admin who needs to know ho to comply with GDPR
21:46 * eythian would have a set of privacy sysprefs that control this stuff plus some documentation.
21:46 greenjimll Rightio... I've got to go: bye everyone!
21:46 Radius_CZ bye :)
21:47 cait enjoyyour tea :)
21:47 m23_kohaCZ bey
21:47 josef_moravec eythian: that's the plan
21:47 m23_kohaCZ bye
21:47 josef_moravec I think
21:47 josef_moravec ;)
21:47 josef_moravec moving on
21:47 josef_moravec #topic General discussion, questions, and answers about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Koha
21:47 Topic for #koha is now General discussion, questions, and answers about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Koha (Meeting topic: GDPR IRC meeting 26 February 2018)
21:47 josef_moravec Anybody anything? Or are we too exhausted after this meeting?
21:48 cait exhausted :)
21:48 m23_kohaCZ exhausted too
21:48 josef_moravec cait++
21:48 Radius_CZ it's late enough ;-)
21:48 josef_moravec agree, I am sleepy
21:48 josef_moravec so
21:48 m23_kohaCZ GDPR marathon
21:48 josef_moravec #endmeeting
21:48 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software http://koha-community.org
21:48 huginn Meeting ended Mon Feb 26 21:48:29 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
21:48 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-02-26-19.04.html
21:48 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]8-02-26-19.04.txt
21:48 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]26-19.04.log.html
21:48 Radius_CZ thank you all!
21:48 m23_kohaCZ but VERY useful
21:48 josef_moravec thank to all!
21:48 cait should we try and have another in a month or so?
21:48 cait to keep tabs on progress?
21:49 m23_kohaCZ agreed
21:49 josef_moravec cait: could be useful,
21:49 Radius_CZ +1
21:49 janPasi_ cait: probably a good idea
21:49 m23_kohaCZ 3 weeks?
21:49 josef_moravec so in 3 weeks? same time?
21:49 cait which date?
21:49 Radius_CZ ok
21:49 m23_kohaCZ can we vote for date again?
21:49 josef_moravec 19. 3. 2018?
21:50 m23_kohaCZ 20:00 UTC?
21:50 eythian If it's any consolation, GDPR work at $employer has been going on for over a year now.
21:50 Kafilini joined #koha
21:50 cait eythian: i am not sure it is... given that we are just starting :)
21:50 janPasi_ 20:00 UTC is so so late... ;D
21:50 cait voting sounds good
21:51 josef_moravec ok, I'll make a poll
21:51 Radius_CZ let's vote again
21:51 cait josef_moravec++
21:51 m23_kohaCZ thank to Josef for chair and all for useful debate
21:52 Radius_CZ good night to everyone involved
21:52 josef_moravec good night!
21:52 Radius_CZ left #koha
21:52 m23_kohaCZ good night
21:52 janPasi_ night! :)
21:52 cait @wunder Konstanz
21:52 huginn cait: Konstanz, Germany :: Mostly Cloudy :: 16F/-9C | Wind Chill: 5F/-15C | Monday: Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low teens. Monday Night: Bitterly cold. Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 12F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
21:53 josef_moravec left #koha
21:56 edveal joined #koha
21:57 edveal joined #koha
21:57 eythian @wunder Amsterdam
21:57 huginn eythian: Amsterdam, Netherlands :: Partly Cloudy :: 27F/-3C | Wind Chill: 17F/-8C | Monday: Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper teens. Monday Night: Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Hard freeze expected. Low 19F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
21:57 edveal joined #koha
21:57 eythian I wish that used readable units
21:58 edveal joined #koha
21:59 cait hm?
22:08 eythian Mph, and "lows in the upper teens" sounds pretty nice about now.
22:09 eythian Instead, I added a lining to my winter coat to make biking to work a bit nicer.
22:09 kathryn hi eythian! :)
22:09 kathryn and hi cait
22:09 eythian kathryn: hi!
22:09 kathryn I am impressed you lined your own coat
22:09 * eythian is right about to go to bed however
22:10 eythian kathryn: oh, it came with it, it's removable
22:10 eythian It was made by Canadians
22:10 kathryn nm, night nigtht!
22:11 kathryn modular coat sounds like a cool idea
22:15 cait hi kathryn:)
22:52 Kafilini joined #koha
22:55 jenkins Project Koha_16.11_D8 build #100: SUCCESS in 3 hr 14 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_16.11_D8/100/
23:55 jzairo joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary