IRC log for #koha, 2017-11-30

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:03 dumnut joined #koha
00:16 bag Joubu++
00:16 bag waiting at the pub - I love it
00:46 papa1 joined #koha
01:00 tcohen Ok boarding. Cya soon Joubu. I might join you at the pub LOL
01:08 Francesca joined #koha
01:30 alexbuckley__ joined #koha
03:46 edveal joined #koha
03:58 dpk_ joined #koha
04:18 Bahaa joined #koha
04:18 Bahaa hi guys
05:11 alexbuckley joined #koha
05:17 rocio_afk joined #koha
06:09 dumnut joined #koha
06:34 papa1 joined #koha
06:37 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:42 alexbuckley__ joined #koha
06:51 magnuse joined #koha
07:19 cait joined #koha
07:19 Francesca joined #koha
07:20 magnuse \o/
07:22 alexbuckley__ joined #koha
07:40 marcelr joined #koha
07:40 marcelr hi #koha
07:43 reiveune joined #koha
07:44 reiveune hello
07:44 paul_p joined #koha
07:51 alex_a joined #koha
07:52 alex_a bonjour
07:52 marcelr o/
08:02 Francesca joined #koha
08:05 Infra_3600 joined #koha
08:09 Infra_3600 joined #koha
08:22 AndrewIsh joined #koha
08:23 clrh hello
08:23 wahanui what's up, clrh
08:27 fridolin joined #koha
08:27 fridolin hi there
08:27 wahanui bidet, fridolin
08:45 alexbuckley__ joined #koha
09:00 Francesca joined #koha
09:36 deb-CSPL joined #koha
09:38 LibraryClaire1 joined #koha
10:13 fridolin[…]
10:13 fridolin oups
10:13 fridolin wrong chan
10:15 eythian hi
10:15 wahanui hello, eythian
10:15 eythian wahanui: you're back
10:15 wahanui eythian: sorry...
10:15 eythian wahanui: you're back is <reply>and better than ever!
10:15 wahanui OK, eythian.
11:04 * LibraryClaire1 pokes wahanui
11:04 wahanui I'm reporting you to HR!
11:28 bag joined #koha
11:28 bshum joined #koha
11:28 JesseM_away joined #koha
11:28 rhamby joined #koha
11:28 misilot joined #koha
11:28 chris_n joined #koha
11:28 papa joined #koha
11:28 ibeardslee joined #koha
11:28 wahanui joined #koha
11:28 AndrewIsh joined #koha
11:28 barton|away joined #koha
11:28 huginn joined #koha
11:28 jcamins joined #koha
11:28 LibraryClaire1 joined #koha
11:28 fridolin joined #koha
11:28 Infra_3600 joined #koha
11:28 alex_a joined #koha
11:28 paul_p joined #koha
11:28 reiveune joined #koha
11:28 marcelr joined #koha
11:28 alexbuckley joined #koha
11:28 wizzyrea joined #koha
11:28 clrh joined #koha
11:28 wilfrid joined #koha
11:28 BobB joined #koha
11:28 irma joined #koha
11:28 eythian joined #koha
11:28 cdickinson joined #koha
11:28 pevk joined #koha
11:28 sonOfRa joined #koha
11:28 oha joined #koha
11:28 sophie_m joined #koha
11:28 jenkins joined #koha
11:28 ashimema joined #koha
11:28 skimsk joined #koha
11:28 mtj joined #koha
11:28 alohalog` joined #koha
11:28 janPasi joined #koha
11:28 tuxayo joined #koha
11:28 matts joined #koha
11:28 mirkh joined #koha
11:28 jajm joined #koha
11:28 Joubu joined #koha
11:28 kivilahtio joined #koha
11:28 rkrimme1 joined #koha
11:28 lari joined #koha
11:28 Nemo_bis joined #koha
11:28 fredericd joined #koha
11:28 khall joined #koha
11:28 drojf[m] joined #koha
11:28 tcohen joined #koha
12:30 caboose joined #koha
12:31 meliss joined #koha
12:39 oleonard joined #koha
12:40 alex_a joined #koha
12:40 oleonard Hi all
12:41 LibraryClaire1 hi oleonard
12:41 wahanui hi oleopard
12:42 marcelr hi oleonard LibraryClaire1
12:43 jzairo joined #koha
12:43 LibraryClaire1 hi marcelr
13:04 jzairo left #koha
13:09 Margaret joined #koha
13:12 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:13 alex_a joined #koha
13:14 nengard joined #koha
13:38 MosesNew joined #koha
13:38 MosesNew good evening sir
13:38 oleonard Hi MosesNew
13:40 MosesNew sir can i ask what is the meaning of this error .Error message from Zebra: 1011 . we still havent solve the issue last night because . we are just students so we are kinda poor in technical issues of Koha
13:41 oleonard Where did you see this error MosesNew?
13:46 MosesNew in the About Koha sir
13:47 kidclamp joined #koha
13:48 oleonard https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]bleshooting_Zebra
13:49 oleonard That page suggests you might have Koha configured with an incorrect Zebra username and password, but I'm not an expert in Zebra configuration so I'm not sure
13:52 jzairo joined #koha
13:53 kellym joined #koha
13:54 jzairo left #koha
13:55 kmlussier joined #koha
13:59 MosesNew thank you sir :) i really appreciate your help. but we have another big problem . we dont have a server . we had troubles in hosting the sight so we just pick random guy to host our site but this guy uploaded 17.5 and not 16.5 that we give to him so we had some issues. so i dont know how to configure the koha because we are using winscp to manipulate the datas. so i dont know how to rebuild the zebra
14:01 meliss joined #koha
14:02 oleonard MosesNew: I'm curious, did you pick a Koha support provider who is listed on You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.
14:05 oleonard MosesNew: I think you don't have many options here... Either your Koha host gives you proper support (and/or ssh access to the server) or you look for another host.
14:05 JoshB joined #koha
14:06 MosesNew ok sir thank you . we will consider your suggestion . thank you again sir.
14:11 magnuse joined #koha
14:14 magnuse hiæ
14:14 magnuse hi
14:14 wahanui niihau, magnuse
14:15 magnuse wahanui: you're back
14:15 wahanui magnuse: i'm not following you...
14:16 oleonard You should follow me on twitter, wahanui
14:16 wahanui oleonard: huh?
14:19 cait joined #koha
14:23 MosesNew -Servers: undefined | Namespace: undefined | Status: unknown | Config read from: Nowhere Note that the right place to define the memcached config is in your $KOHA_CONF file. Currently you do not have a valid memcached configuration defined. | Effective caching method: Cache::Memory " can anyone know what this means ?
14:25 oleonard it means Koha isn't configured correctly to use Memcached, which is a caching system designed to improve Koha's performance.
14:28 eythian I think wahanui develops aphasia around apostrophies.
14:34 magnuse wahanui: you\'re back
14:34 wahanui magnuse: excuse me?
14:35 magnuse wahanui: youre back
14:35 wahanui magnuse: i'm not following you...
14:35 magnuse guess not
14:35 magnuse :-)
14:37 MosesNew sir what is the syntax again for indexing zebra ? for the error
14:38 eythian wahanui: welcome back
14:38 wahanui cait abducted me.
14:38 eythian ah
14:38 eythian that explains it
14:41 eythian wahanui: your back
14:41 wahanui What? Is there a post-it on it?
14:45 NateC joined #koha
14:48 NateC joined #koha
14:48 MosesNew how to know your koha instance
14:55 oleonard MosesNew: If you had ssh access to your server you could find out.
14:55 MosesNew is winscp ? ssh access ?
15:00 edveal joined #koha
15:04 oleonard MosesNew: Command line, so you'd need ssh. https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]e_Debian_packages
15:05 MosesNew thank you sir . for the big help
15:12 kholt joined #koha
15:17 LibraryClaire1 left #koha
15:28 talljoy joined #koha
15:35 JesseDhammu joined #koha
15:42 dumnut joined #koha
15:52 laurence joined #koha
16:00 TGoat joined #koha
16:00 TGoat good morning :D
16:01 jbeno_DND joined #koha
16:09 fridolin left #koha
16:11 rocio joined #koha
16:11 pevk hey, I have uploaded certain pdf files in the staff client under the $856U tab and the files uploaded successfully, however, when I try to retrieve the files from the online catalogue using the search bar i get "no results found". Is there a particular way to search for these files?
16:17 shakalaka joined #koha
16:17 ribasushi joined #koha
16:17 jeff joined #koha
16:17 pastebot joined #koha
16:17 pianohacker joined #koha
16:21 oleonard Hi pianohacker
16:26 pevk hey can anyone help me with this doubt, I have uploaded certain pdf files in the staff client under the $856U tab and the files uploaded successfully, however, when I try to retrieve the files from the online catalogue using the search bar i get "no results found". Is there a particular way to search for these files?
16:32 oleonard pevk: It works in my library's catalog (if I understand you correctly), so I suspect it's a Zebra indexing issue.
16:32 oleonard[…]8921-D3A4CBB37C1A
16:33 pevk what is zebra indexing sir?
16:33 pevk I am new to koha I am just learning
16:34 pevk I have just learned how to install, open the staff client, and use opac catalogue.
16:34 oleonard Zebra is the "search engine" which Koha uses to find results in your catalog. It must be configured to index certain MARC fields if you want them to be searchable.
16:34 pevk i'm new to ubuntu and tech so pardon me if my doubts seem small
16:35 oleonard pevk: Are you working with your own development installation?
16:35 MosesNew i deleted our db . wtf . im doom
16:35 pevk i installed from online
16:36 pevk i'm trying to build library for my school
16:37 pevk how do I configure to index MARC fields?
16:38 oleonard Sorry pevk I'm not an expert on that so I can't advise you.
16:38 pevk ok
16:41 talljoy .
16:42 talljoy pevk are you trying to do full text searching on the contents of the pdf document?
16:44 pevk can you tell me how to see the ip of koha?
16:45 barton joined #koha
16:48 MosesNew DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::catch {...} (): DBI Connection failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Storage/ line 1492. at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/ line 100 Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/ line 31. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/ line 31.
16:48 MosesNew can any one help for this
16:50 oleonard MosesNew: If you have paid someone to hose Koha for you, they should be helping you with this.
16:50 oleonard host Koha, I mean.
16:50 oleonard Although they may have also hosed Koha for you ;)
16:50 oleonard (sorry, slang)
17:01 misilot joined #koha
17:10 pevk left #koha
17:10 em_ joined #koha
17:14 em_ can anyone tell me how to do the zebra indexing?
17:14 cait argh... ihave to run
17:14 cait could somene send a reminder for the docs meeting?
17:15 cait left #koha
17:21 Freddy_Enrique joined #koha
17:45 Margaret_ joined #koha
18:03 edveal joined #koha
18:03 kidclamp_training joined #koha
18:07 reiveune bye
18:07 reiveune left #koha
18:24 kmlussier joined #koha
18:40 kathryn joined #koha
18:41 Margaret joined #koha
18:52 kholt joined #koha
18:56 nengard joined #koha
19:00 rangi hey its nengard !!!
19:00 oleonard-away hey its rangi !!!
19:00 rangi heh
19:01 nengard rangi i'm here every day
19:02 oleonard rangi did y'all have a time change? Seems like you're here earlier lately
19:02 rangi ahh just must be when im asleep usually
19:02 rangi yeah daylight savings
19:06 rangi i think the answer to this is no, but does anyone know if there is a way in the staff interface to bulk change a part of a field
19:07 rangi eg http to https in all 856u for example
19:11 oleonard Since MARC modification templates don't support partial replace I'd say no rangi
19:13 rangi dang, thats what I thought
19:13 rangi ok fake it til we make it then, ill hack that in ;)(
19:18 oleonard wizzyrea, you were able to apply Bug 19532 without any trouble? Not working for me.
19:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19532 enhancement, P3, ---, aleisha, Needs Signoff , Recalls for Koha
19:19 rangi she's not at her desk yet, but she'll read back im sure
19:23 rangi oleonard: i think its just a UX problem, cos we are doing a regex in the backend, we just have no way to enter it nicely (modification stuff)
19:24 oleonard UX problems are hopeless burn the whole thing down
19:24 rangi heh
19:26 magnuse o/
19:26 rangi hi magnuse
19:26 wahanui kamelåså
19:26 magnuse hehe kia ora rangi!
19:27 Francesca joined #koha
19:27 * magnuse upgrades all the prod servers
19:28 rangi heh
19:32 * magnuse was in Lund, Sweden yesterday
19:33 magnuse the university there is switching to Koha summer 2018
19:33 rangi ohh excellent :)
19:33 magnuse oldest uni in scandinavia, from 1667 or something
19:33 rangi very cool
19:34 magnuse oh 1666 akshuly - so 350 years[…]versity-350-years
19:35 magnuse and they have been involved in librecat/catmandu
19:35 magnuse so they have like 6 perl programmers on staff...
19:36 rangi oooh very handy!
19:36 magnuse yup
19:37 rangi this whole marcmodification thing could be a lot more elegantly done with librecat actually
19:37 rangi (the code im looking at, at the moment)
19:37 magnuse patches welcome ;-)
19:49 rangi oleonard: turns out you can
19:49 rangi oleonard: you make a template
19:49 rangi with 2 rules
19:50 rangi the first one is copy and replace, which can take a regex
19:50 rangi then you delete the one you copied
19:50 rangi in the second rule
19:50 rangi so one template can swith http to https but not one rule, its a bit of a pain to set up, but once its done you can apply it in the batch modification
19:51 magnuse cool
19:54 laurence left #koha
19:58 magnuse rangi: document it on the wiki, if you have the time?
19:58 rangi will do
19:59 magnuse rangi++
20:04 rangi actually you can do it with one rule
20:04 Margaret|afk joined #koha
20:05 rangi if you copy and replace to the same subfield, it works
20:06 rangi[…]emplate#modaction
20:07 rangi if you want to take a look
20:37 Kafilini joined #koha
20:41 alexbuckley__ joined #koha
20:45 cait joined #koha
20:45 caroline joined #koha
20:46 caroline Is this the place for the documentation meeting?
20:47 m23 joined #koha
20:49 cait yes
20:49 cait :)
20:49 cait thx for coming!
20:49 cait i will be starting it in about 10 mins
20:51 rangi hi cait
20:51 cait hi rangi
20:52 LeeJ joined #koha
20:53 * LeeJ waves
20:53 LeeJ hi #koha
20:53 LeeJ Joubu: congrats on 17.11 release :)
20:57 davidnind joined #koha
20:57 georgew joined #koha
20:57 BobB good morning #koha
20:58 cait hi BobB
20:58 cait i wlil be right back 2 mins
20:58 georgew Hi BobB
21:00 cait #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017
21:00 huginn Meeting started Thu Nov 30 21:00:23 2017 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
21:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_30_november_2017'
21:00 cait #topic Introductions
21:00 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
21:00 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:00 cait Please introduce yourself following wahanui's exapmle
21:00 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_30_November_2017 today's agenda
21:00 edveal #info edveal McKinney Public Library
21:00 BobB #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Australia
21:01 LeeJ #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
21:01 caroline #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro, Canada
21:01 kellym-kohaircmeeting #info kelly mcelligott, bywater
21:01 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
21:01 bag #info Brendan Gallagher, ByWater
21:01 bag hiya BobB!
21:01 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
21:02 BobB hey bag
21:02 georgew #info George williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
21:02 edveal #info Ed Veal McKinney Public
21:02 cait nice to see so many people attending :)
21:02 LeeJ yayy
21:03 LeeJ it really is though
21:03 cait #topic What's been done so far
21:03 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:03 * LeeJ high fives everyone
21:03 cait ok, first thing
21:03 wahanui first thing is to know what we want to check!
21:03 cait #info 17.11 was released and we have a new documentation team: Michael Cabus, Lee Jamison and Ed Veal
21:03 cait thank you for taking over!
21:03 LeeJ :D
21:04 LeeJ caboose++ edveal++
21:04 BobB congrats team, awesome!
21:04 cait LeeJ++ caboose++ edveal++
21:04 caboose yay!
21:04 caboose I am stoked
21:04 edveal Thanks
21:04 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_18.05 Release team 18.05
21:05 cait hope it's ok if I chair this one? but can hand over too :)
21:05 talljoy joined #koha
21:05 LeeJ cait: it's a poetic sendoff and change of roles :)
21:05 rangi #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst
21:05 cait what else has been done
21:05 hughr joined #koha
21:05 cait #info Joubu has been working on the po files and manual translation
21:05 cait #info po files should be available on pootle very soon
21:06 cait I have added a new wiki page with some info from the mailing list for helping people translating the manual
21:06 hughr #info Sorry I'm late, Hugh here from Brimbank Libraries, newly part of the Koha project :-)
21:06 cait #info https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual help page for translators
21:06 cait welcome hughr :)
21:07 cait #info bgkriegel has been fixing warnings and small errors
21:07 kellym-kohaircmeeting i am working on the 17.05 features for the manual, having difficulty adding images,,,,but still working on it
21:07 LeeJ welcome to Koha, hughr! We're always excited to get fresh blood :)
21:07 BobB hi hughr
21:07 LeeJ cait: was the manual finalized yet?
21:07 cait also kellym and LeeJ have fixed and added more stuff
21:08 cait i am nto sre if the link is on the website yet
21:08 cait rangi? can we publish?
21:08 rangi publish what?
21:08 cait put the link to 17.11 on the website
21:08 cait it's in the release notes already
21:08 rangi yep
21:08 rangi you just need to ask whoever looks after the website to do that
21:09 rangi or if you have permissions go for it :)
21:09 cait cool
21:09 cait who can I #action for that? :)
21:10 * cait will wait until the silence is uncomfortable enough for someone
21:10 rocio joined #koha
21:10 LeeJ I'd answer if I knew :P
21:10 BobB LOL, I don't think i have perms
21:11 caboose #info caboose bywatersolutions Princeton (sorry for lateness0
21:11 cait we gave you karma anyway :)
21:11 caboose :)
21:11 BobB wizzyrea can do that? I can ask her cait
21:11 Francesca joined #koha
21:11 cait #action BobB to take care of getting the link to 17.11 added to the manual
21:11 cait great thx
21:12 cait next new thing
21:12 cait #info Joubu has made it so the manual contributors appear in the release notes
21:12 LeeJ yay credit!
21:12 cait #link release notes
21:12 cait you can also see contributions made in the git repository or with the git stats
21:13 cait #link[…]docs/authors.html git stats for kohadocs
21:13 cait and a last thing
21:13 cait #info koha-docs was a moderated mailing list, I have access now and will hand over the login so it can be changed
21:13 cait that's why recently some rather old mails got through that had been stuck there
21:14 cait hm out of new htings, someone else?
21:14 LeeJ cait: we're continuing with RST for the format, yes?
21:14 cait we just switched to it... so I'd think so
21:14 LeeJ yay
21:14 caboose I'm new to the role so will probably need to get process stuff down
21:15 LeeJ because I love it
21:15 caboose but I love proces stuff
21:15 cait you got me worried there for a moment :)
21:15 LeeJ cait: I'm finally going to get around to it over Christmas break to create a "syntax/how to document" guide
21:15 cait moving on to the next topic then
21:15 cait #topic Workflows
21:15 Topic for #koha is now Workflows (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:15 edveal LeeJ++
21:15 edveal That is needed.
21:15 caboose @LeeJ++
21:15 huginn caboose: I've exhausted my database of quotes
21:16 caboose ha ha
21:16 hughr That would be great cait
21:16 LeeJ it is! I have one here at work for stuff we work on and it helps keep everything consistent
21:16 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual
21:16 cait caboose: that shoudl be a good start i hope
21:16 cait for the more technical stuff, please get in touch with rangi
21:16 caboose sweet thanks cait I'll do some study
21:17 hughr As a newbie it's not super clear what the process is re new contributions to the docs being 'approved'
21:17 cait like how to update our git repository from the github one and how to create the manual
21:17 cait hughr: there is no big process yet
21:17 cait we merged the merge requests after proof reading
21:17 cait checking ti looks about right
21:18 LeeJ hughr: the basic steps are listed in the editing the manual wiki under "Easy - Editing with gitlab"
21:18 cait with a video from LeeJ even :)
21:18 * LeeJ bows
21:18 cait we were trying to make it as easy as possible
21:18 cait i hope it kinda worked out
21:18 hughr LeeJ: yep, that's a good doc, I haven't watch the vid yet :-)
21:18 LeeJ that's what happens when I'm bored..I get productive :)
21:19 cait ok to move on?
21:19 LeeJ if anyone has suggestions for other videos just let me know and I'll see what I can do
21:19 LeeJ cait: sure!
21:19 cait i think maybe steps on how to add images would be good
21:19 cait #idea add notes on how to add images
21:20 LeeJ cait: I'll have to actually try adding some myself before I create that video :)
21:20 cait ok, there are notes already
21:20 cait #idea rather: add video on how to add images
21:20 kellym-kohaircmeeting yes there are notes for adding images
21:20 kellym-kohaircmeeting video would be great!
21:20 Francesca joined #koha
21:20 edveal Where are we hosting the videos?
21:20 LeeJ edveal: I put the one posted there on my personal YouTube account
21:20 cait i don't think there is an official spot yet
21:21 kellym-kohaircmeeting are we worried about the consistency of the look of the images, or does that matter?
21:21 * LeeJ thinks perhaps a Koha Community YouTube channel
21:21 edveal +1
21:21 cait hm i think plain Koha would be good
21:21 caroline +1 on the YouTube channel
21:21 georgew +1
21:21 cait not customized
21:21 cait as it could cause confusion
21:22 kellym-kohaircmeeting cait: ok thanks
21:22 edveal I agree cait plain Koha for images
21:22 LeeJ agreed
21:23 m23 +1
21:23 cait should we count this as an informal vote?
21:23 LeeJ I think we should
21:23 edveal how formal is this meeting?
21:24 cait #agreed screenshots should be made from a 'plain' Koha with no customizations
21:24 edveal +1
21:24 cait i tihnk as formal as we have one for doucmentation :)
21:24 edveal :)
21:24 cait for unlocking the mailing ist - i will try to add the new docs team as managers and forward you the passwords
21:24 cait hopefully this week
21:25 cait #info cait will make the docs team moderators of the koha-docs mailing list and forward login information
21:25 edveal cait along with any information we will need for managing the list.
21:25 cait hm
21:25 cait #action cait to make the docs team moderators of the koha-docs mailing list and forward login information
21:25 cait i just got access too
21:25 cait not sure yet, but we had asked people to send things there and then i noticed it was set to moderated
21:26 cait i think someone will have to take a look at the configuration
21:26 cait moving on?
21:26 davidnind I can look at setting up an 'official' Koha Community YouTube channel - will take to general IRC meeting.  Also, to make sure we load things into the Internet Archive as well.
21:26 cait i forgot to switch topic...
21:26 cait #topic Next steps
21:26 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:27 cait davidnind: that's awesome!
21:27 cait #action davidnind to look at setting up an 'official' Koha Community YouTube channel - will take to general IRC meeting.  Also, to make sure we load things into the Internet Archive as well.
21:27 edveal davidnind great!
21:27 cait ok, anything we should add to next steps?
21:27 BobB cait I want to edit the To Do list (framapad). Do I need an account there?
21:27 LeeJ davidnind: keep me in the loop...I can give you the MP4 of my docs video I have up to migrate it to there
21:27 cait no
21:27 cait you can just start typing
21:28 BobB i can see how to donate but not how to log in
21:28 cait that was the idea of it mostly
21:28 cait to make it even easier than the wiki
21:28 BobB ah, cool
21:28 cait if you want you can pick a color and put your name on it
21:28 davidnind LeeJ: will do!
21:28 LeeJ davidnind++
21:29 edveal davidnind can you keep me in the loop as well?
21:29 cait #info the to-do list in framapad can be edited without a login, if you want, put your name and your color on top
21:29 cait anything else?
21:30 BobB that works :)
21:30 LeeJ cait: nothing I can think of
21:30 cait ok, so time to take over new docs team
21:30 cait #topic Set date and time of next meeting
21:30 Topic for #koha is now Set date and time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 30 November 2017)
21:30 cait #chair caboose LeeJ edveal
21:30 huginn Current chairs: LeeJ caboose cait edveal
21:31 caboose left #koha
21:31 * LeeJ feels important
21:31 caboose joined #koha
21:31 edveal Any suggestions?
21:31 wahanui Any suggestions are welcome.
21:32 edveal Late Dec. will be bad!
21:32 cait i aimed for once a month, but with holidays coming up maybe earlier?
21:32 BobB this day and time is good for AUS/NZ, not sure for others
21:32 georgew 4 weeks from now will be christmas - i'd prefer a week or so before or a week or so after
21:32 LeeJ hmm..I think it would be fine having a meeting once a month? I don't think we really need to meet more frequently than that
21:32 edveal Agreed
21:32 m23 +1
21:33 edveal So before or after Chrismas
21:33 LeeJ what about December 21st?
21:33 m23 I vote before
21:33 LeeJ the 21st would be 3 weeks from today
21:33 edveal I am happy with the 21st.
21:33 m23 Me too
21:33 cait ok for me
21:33 caboose works for me
21:33 hughr 21/22 is good
21:33 edveal So is that a vote?
21:34 caroline +1 for the 21st dec.
21:34 hughr same time?
21:34 wahanui same time is, like, good here
21:34 LeeJ is everyone good with 21 UTC?
21:34 edveal +1
21:34 davidnind +1
21:34 m23 afree wit 21 UTC
21:34 BobB +1
21:34 georgew +1
21:34 hughr +1
21:34 caroline CAN/US is ok with this time too
21:34 LeeJ #startvote
21:34 huginn Unable to parse vote topic and options.
21:34 LeeJ cait: what commands after startvote?
21:35 cait oh sorry, one sec
21:35 cait ah, a question with ? and then options in ()
21:35 cait but i'd just log it as agreed now :)
21:36 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Chairing_meetings :)
21:36 LeeJ thanks :)
21:36 edveal thanks cait
21:36 LeeJ so we all agree on 2017-12-21 at 21 UTC?
21:37 davidnind +1
21:37 m23 +1
21:37 edveal +1
21:37 kellym-kohaircmeeting +1
21:37 cait +1
21:37 caroline +1
21:37 hughr +1
21:37 georgew +1
21:37 LeeJ cait: can't find the command to set next meeting in the log
21:38 cait no special command
21:38 cait just do an #agreed
21:38 LeeJ okay
21:38 cait are you doing it? :)
21:39 LeeJ yes
21:39 LeeJ #agreed date and time of next meeting set for December 21, 2017 at 21 UTC
21:39 LeeJ not sure if that worked :P
21:39 cait it will have :)
21:39 cait now end meeting :)
21:40 LeeJ #endmeeting
21:40 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
21:40 huginn Meeting ended Thu Nov 30 21:40:01 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
21:40 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-11-30-21.00.html
21:40 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-11-30-21.00.txt
21:40 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]30-21.00.log.html
21:40 cait thx all!
21:40 BobB thanks cait, thanks LeeJ
21:40 m23 bye
21:40 kellym-kohaircmeeting thanks cait and LeeJ
21:40 hughr thanks everyone
21:40 caroline bye everybody! will read up on how to gitlab and such and dive into it!
21:40 cait caroline++
21:41 cait caroline: btw i like the idea for serials, it just had gotten stuck witht he other emails
21:41 cait serial pattern library on the wiki
21:41 caroline Ok, so I'll create a wiki page for it
21:42 cait :)
21:44 davidnind1 joined #koha
21:47 Margaret_ joined #koha
21:49 davidnind2 joined #koha
21:53 davidnind2 left #koha
21:58 Francesca joined #koha
21:58 magnuse joined #koha
22:09 TGoat joined #koha
22:20 Kafilini joined #koha
22:36 kidclamp joined #koha
22:55 rocio joined #koha
22:55 jzairo joined #koha
23:19 cait1 joined #koha
23:29 Francesca joined #koha
23:53 edveal left #koha
23:55 Francesca joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary