IRC log for #koha, 2017-11-15

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:04 caboose joined #koha
00:42 kidclamp joined #koha
00:42 wmnickc joined #koha
02:34 Kafilini joined #koha
02:47 wmnickc joined #koha
02:50 edveal joined #koha
03:12 caboose joined #koha
03:14 caboose joined #koha
03:39 caboose joined #koha
04:11 rocio_away joined #koha
04:17 Margaret joined #koha
05:42 Kafilini joined #koha
06:02 Kafilini joined #koha
06:45 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:45 Kafilini joined #koha
06:45 rocio joined #koha
06:45 magnuse joined #koha
06:45 JoshB joined #koha
06:45 barton|laptop joined #koha
06:45 misilot joined #koha
06:45 deb-CSPL joined #koha
06:45 kidclamp_away joined #koha
06:45 sophie_m joined #koha
06:45 francharb joined #koha
06:45 JesseM_away joined #koha
06:45 oha joined #koha
06:45 Infra_3600 joined #koha
06:45 wizzyrea joined #koha
06:45 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
06:45 alohalog` joined #koha
06:45 mtj joined #koha
06:45 aleisha joined #koha
06:45 dcook joined #koha
06:45 skimsk joined #koha
06:45 chris_n joined #koha
06:45 barton|away joined #koha
06:45 sonOfRa joined #koha
06:45 mirkh joined #koha
06:45 bag joined #koha
06:45 jajm joined #koha
06:45 Joubu joined #koha
06:45 dpk joined #koha
06:45 janPasi joined #koha
06:45 kivilahtio joined #koha
06:45 rkrimme1 joined #koha
06:45 bshum joined #koha
06:45 jenkins joined #koha
06:45 lari joined #koha
06:45 matts joined #koha
06:45 Nemo_bis joined #koha
06:45 fredericd joined #koha
06:45 slef joined #koha
06:45 tcohen joined #koha
06:45 drojf[m] joined #koha
06:45 khall_away joined #koha
06:45 pianohacker joined #koha
06:45 pastebot joined #koha
06:45 jeff joined #koha
06:45 ribasushi joined #koha
06:45 eythian joined #koha
06:45 shakalaka joined #koha
06:45 cesardv joined #koha
06:45 ibeardslee joined #koha
06:55 JoshB joined #koha
07:01 cait joined #koha
07:05 JoshB_ joined #koha
07:09 cait1 joined #koha
07:17 fridolin joined #koha
07:17 JoshB_ joined #koha
07:18 fridolin hi
07:18 fridolin left #koha
07:24 aslak joined #koha
07:25 reiveune joined #koha
07:27 reiveune hello
07:31 JoshB_ joined #koha
07:45 alex_a joined #koha
07:45 alex_a bonjour
07:54 AndrewIsh joined #koha
08:02 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:02 gaetan_B hello
08:06 ashimema joined #koha
08:13 matts joined #koha
08:21 andreashm joined #koha
08:21 * andreashm waves
08:22 greenjimll joined #koha
08:24 cait joined #koha
08:32 * magnuse waves
08:37 matts joined #koha
08:42 magnuse after upgradring a koha instance from 3.22 to 17.05.05 i am getting errors like this from some cronjobs: Can't locate Koha/Exceptions/   ./Koha/Exceptions/ Permission denied at /usr/share/perl/5.22/ line 97.
08:42 magnuse anyon else seeing that?
08:42 pastebot "magnuse" at pasted "Full error" (14 lines) at
08:45 magnuse also upgraded from ubuntu 14 to 16
08:46 magnuse running it from "sudo crontab" gives that error. running the command from the crontab, with sudo, works fine
08:51 cait within koha-shell?
08:52 magnuse yes
08:52 magnuse well, koha-shell -c
08:53 magnuse maybe the c is not doing what i think it should do any longer?
08:53 magnuse sudo koha-shell -c "echo $PERL5LIB" <instance>
08:53 magnuse ^ that does not give any output
08:54 magnuse but "sudo koha-shell <instance>" and then "echo $PERL5LIB" does
09:00 magnuse sounds like it might be bug 18502, but that should be fixed
09:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18502 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Stable , koha-shell broken on dev installs
09:00 Francesca joined #koha
09:04 fridolin joined #koha
09:09 magnuse ah, this works:  sudo koha-shell -c "echo \$KOHA_CONF" alingsas
09:12 andreashm magnuse: trouble with upgrading to 17.05?
09:13 magnuse at least the problem showed up after the upgrade
09:17 Francesca joined #koha
09:20 andreashm hope you get it sorted!
10:04 Francesca joined #koha
10:17 aslak joined #koha
11:17 magnuse hm, the actual error is "Can't locate Koha/Exceptions/" and right enough, there is no Koha/Exceptions/ in Koha
11:18 magnuse there is Koha/, which has 'Koha::Exceptions::Exception' => { description => 'Something went wrong!', },
11:18 magnuse but why should Koha::Exceptions::Exception be turned into a file path when running from cron and not when run from the cli?
11:38 eythian hi
11:41 magnuse ah, i knew i had seen something like this before: bug 17717
11:41 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17717 critical, P4, ---, chris, REOPENED , Can't locate Authen/CAS/Client/Response/
11:41 aslak joined #koha
12:16 andreashm joined #koha
12:18 cait1 joined #koha
12:22 * andreashm waves
12:24 * cait1 waves
12:33 caboose joined #koha
12:35 meliss joined #koha
12:36 nengard joined #koha
12:37 Francesca joined #koha
12:37 oleonard joined #koha
12:38 oleonard Hi all
12:40 LibraryClaire hi oleonard
12:40 oleonard Hi LibraryClaire, is it winter there yet?
12:40 LibraryClaire feels like, I had to get my winter hat out this morning and my fingerless gloves are no longer any good for biking to work :(
12:41 LibraryClaire ...wish I knew where my normal gloves are
12:42 Francesca joined #koha
12:44 eythian yeah, my bike is in getting new tyres because I wasn't confident that my current ones would suit the damp conditions here this winter.
12:44 eythian @wunder ams
12:44 huginn eythian: Error: No such location could be found.
12:44 eythian still dead :<
12:45 oleonard Has anyone discovered why?
12:45 eythian not afaik
12:45 eythian probably an api changed
12:53 skimsk hi all! I have troubles importing records with items from marc-file. I have about 20k books with barcodes already saved in one marc-file. How can i tell koha to use the barcode from marc-record, instead of leaving it empty? i tried using MarcItemFieldsToOrder setting from Acquisitions preferences, but it doesnt support "barcode" field.. :/
12:55 LeeJ joined #koha
12:55 * LeeJ waves
12:55 LeeJ hi #koha
12:57 oleonard skimsk: Where is the barcode and other item information stored in the MARC file? What tag?
12:58 oleonard skimsk: Koha expects item information in a 952 tag
13:01 skimsk in my original file its in 950 d. What subfield it can be in if i try moving it to 952?
13:04 oleonard 925$p. If you go in the Koha staff client to Administration -> Koha MARC mapping, and choose "items" you can see how it's set up
13:05 oleonard skimsk: I never mess with the default Koha to MARC mapping, so I don't know if there are potential problems to changing those mappings
13:05 oleonard I'd modify your MARC file rather than changing Koha.
13:08 skimsk oleonard: You are my hero! i have missed the "items" from dropdown menu and searched from everywhere else! Huge thanks!
13:09 oleonard You're welcome!
13:09 kidclamp oleonard++
13:10 skimsk we are upgrading from another software to koha and it would be nice to keep the file structure same. But now im back in track again!
13:11 caboose joined #koha
13:13 JesseDhammu joined #koha
13:18 schnydszch joined #koha
13:19 JesseDhammu joined #koha
13:24 kmlussier joined #koha
13:25 kellym joined #koha
13:27 jzairo joined #koha
13:32 LeeJ koha++
13:36 LeeJ raise your hand if you hate Firefox Quantum
13:37 caboose joined #koha
13:37 * LeeJ raises hand very very high
13:37 LibraryClaire I haven't seen it yet
13:37 skimsk never heard of
13:37 LeeJ LibraryClaire skimsk it just came out last night/yesterday (depending on timezone ;) )
13:37 LeeJ from my understanding, it disables Javascript by default
13:38 LibraryClaire yeah, we don't have it at work and I haven't updated my home computers yet :D
13:38 skimsk sounds stupid..
13:38 skimsk ...disabling javascript
13:38 LeeJ right?!
13:38 LeeJ it's probably "we'll strong-arm people into being forced to use HTML5 for everything!"
13:39 skimsk disabling flash wouldnt hurt but js..
13:40 LeeJ Firefox and Chrome already disable flash by default
13:40 oleonard LeeJ: I do not think it disables JS by default. Certainly not for me.
13:43 LeeJ oleonard: then it seems people were foolish who were complaining to me about it :P
13:43 oleonard Mozilla wants people to want to use Firefox, so they're not going to disable JS by default.
13:44 LeeJ we have machines here that have 4GB of RAM and with only the Koha intranet homepage open Firefox took up 66% of the RAM...hopefully there won't be any negative Koha impacts?
13:45 oleonard It's supposed to run faster, though I haven't put it to any tests.
13:45 oleonard I mean... The whole point is for it to run faster.
13:46 LeeJ well so far we're not impressed here...took twice the time to open up Firefox on each PC
13:46 LeeJ even loading the Koha login took a good 45 seconds even after repeating the steps :(
13:47 Margaret joined #koha
13:47 marcelr joined #koha
13:48 marcelr hi #koha
13:48 * LeeJ waves to marcelr
13:48 marcelr o/
13:50 oleonard 2-second load for the Koha home page here, uncached. We have a pretty fast connection though.
13:55 LeeJ hmm..I'll have to investigate later
13:56 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:58 mveron joined #koha
13:58 mveron Hi again #koha
13:59 thd joined #koha
13:59 oleonard Hi mveron
14:00 mveron Hi oleonard
14:00 LibraryClaire hi mveron
14:01 mveron Hi LibraryClaire
14:02 * cait1 waves
14:02 thd Is there meant to be a meeting now?
14:02 oleonard That's what my calendar said.
14:02 * mveron waves back
14:02 cait1 i pinged kidclamp
14:02 * LeeJ waves to all incoming
14:03 kidclamp ah yes
14:03 kidclamp #startmeeting General IRC meeting 15 November 2017
14:03 huginn Meeting started Wed Nov 15 14:03:20 2017 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at
14:03 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:03 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_15_november_2017'
14:03 kidclamp #topic Introductions
14:03 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:03 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:03 cait1 #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:03 LeeJ #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
14:03 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
14:04 LibraryClaire #info Claire Gravely, BSZ
14:04 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:04 mveron #info Marc Véron, Switzerland
14:04 kidclamp #topic Announcements
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:05 kidclamp anyone have anything?
14:05 thd Yes
14:05 thd After tomorrow, I should have redundant internet service from home and be working my way back to working on Koha.
14:05 kidclamp hooray
14:06 LeeJ yayy
14:06 thd After 8 months of no service at home and exhaustion taking a netbook to wherever I could get a connection.
14:06 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:06 kidclamp #topic Update on releases
14:06 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:07 kidclamp String freeze is in place for 17.11 - joubu is out for a bit, tcohen is pushing bugfixes
14:07 josef_moravec joined #koha
14:07 thd It will take me two or three months to catch up to go back to working on the wiki which I had to leave abruptly.
14:07 kidclamp cait fridolin?
14:07 cait1 i will push tonight
14:07 cait1 string freeze tomorrow
14:07 cait1 but that was not the right topic slot... was it?
14:07 josef_moravec #info Josef Moravec, Municipal library Usti nad Orlici
14:08 kidclamp is fine I think cait - there was meetin glast week too
14:08 fridolin hi
14:08 kidclamp I am pinging frido on anything that comes up in 17.05 upgrades so things moving along nicely I think
14:08 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre
14:09 fridolin yep
14:09 cait1 I was not available last week, just back to work today, still some catching up to do
14:09 fridolin i m going to focus on major bugs for this release
14:10 kidclamp bug 19626 could use some love
14:10 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19626 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Database update for bug 12063 incorrectly calculates expirationdate for holds
14:10 kidclamp #topic Vote on roles for 18.05
14:10 Topic for #koha is now Vote on roles for 18.05 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:10 * oleonard votes yes
14:10 LeeJ lol
14:10 kidclamp #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_18.05 ProposedRoles for 18.05
14:10 * LeeJ seconds
14:11 kidclamp any discussion? or we can vote the slate
14:11 kidclamp cait++
14:11 LeeJ cait++
14:11 kidclamp alex_a++
14:12 kidclamp no questions?
14:12 LeeJ none here
14:12 * kidclamp has to remind himself about voting
14:12 cait1 kidclamp++
14:13 fridolin kidclamp++ for RMaint 1711
14:13 cait1 only 2 roles left etmpy - wiki curator and db documentation
14:13 oleonard Copious gratitude to all who volunteer
14:13 thd Once I have finished catching up with things, in two or three months I will put name up to carry forward the long delayed plan to migrate the wiki to MYSQL and supporting Semantic MediaWiki.
14:13 cait1 i think that's ok, we don't need them filled with start of 18.05
14:14 kidclamp #startvote shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_18.05 as of today? Yes, No, Abstain
14:14 huginn Begin voting on: shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_18.05 as of today? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain.
14:14 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:14 oleonard #vote Yes
14:14 cait1 #vote Yes
14:14 fridolin #vote yes
14:14 thd #vote Yes
14:14 LibraryClaire #vote Yes
14:14 mveron #vote yes
14:14 LeeJ #vote Yes
14:15 josef_moravec #vote Yes
14:15 kidclamp #vote Yes
14:15 kidclamp last call
14:15 * oleonard votes Yes again
14:16 kidclamp #endvote
14:16 huginn Voted on "shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_18.05 as of today?" Results are
14:16 huginn Yes (9): LibraryClaire, cait1, josef_moravec, oleonard, kidclamp, fridolin, mveron, thd, LeeJ
14:16 kidclamp thanks all!
14:16 LeeJ :D
14:16 kidclamp #topic Next meeting
14:16 Topic for #koha is now Next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 15 November 2017)
14:17 kidclamp 13 December 2017, 20 UTC?
14:17 LeeJ works for me!
14:17 fridolin k
14:17 cait1 me too
14:17 thd I question how we are adjusting the hour for the time changes.
14:17 kidclamp loosely and by the seat of our pants barring complaints thd
14:18 magnuse oh "#vote yes" from me too
14:18 thd I will probably not be present next time as that is my birthday and I will be in California.
14:18 kidclamp #info magnuse belatedly supports the candidates
14:18 magnuse :-)
14:19 LeeJ happy early birthday thd! Yay being December babies!
14:19 kidclamp #info next meeting 13 December 2017, 20 UTC
14:19 kidclamp that's all folks!
14:19 LibraryClaire kidclamp++
14:19 kidclamp #endmeeting
14:19 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:19 huginn Meeting ended Wed Nov 15 14:19:31 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:19 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-11-15-14.03.html
14:19 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-11-15-14.03.txt
14:19 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]15-14.03.log.html
14:19 tuxayo joined #koha
14:19 josef_moravec thanks kidclamp ;)
14:19 LeeJ kidclamp++
14:19 marcelr hey meeting missed ;)
14:20 thd Is that a record for a short meeting?
14:20 kidclamp backport alll the things! the power!!
14:20 oleonard kidclamp++
14:20 josef_moravec hi marcelr
14:20 kidclamp ni marcelr
14:20 marcelr o/
14:20 * kidclamp apparently is a knight who says ni
14:20 oleonard Nice to see you josef_moravec, seems like it has been a while
14:20 cait1 josef_moravec: also great to see you on the qa team
14:20 kidclamp josef_moravec++
14:20 * LibraryClaire wonders how kidclamp feels about shrubberies
14:21 josef_moravec oleonard: yes, I didn't hav much time last months, but now it is going to be better ;)
14:21 josef_moravec thanks cait1 ;)
14:21 LeeJ kidclamp: so shrubbery pleases you?
14:22 kidclamp I do like a good shrub
14:22 LibraryClaire LeeJ++
14:22 kidclamp
14:22 thd Anyone here with good understanding of circuit breakers?
14:22 LeeJ kidclamp: at what point do you change to a knight who says "Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke" Ptang Zoo Boing!?
14:23 kidclamp it's unpredictable LeeJ, maybe once my coconuts have been delivered
14:24 LibraryClaire by swallows?
14:24 * LeeJ looks around for Patsy
14:25 LeeJ in case anyone was wondering..
14:25 LeeJ
14:25 LeeJ the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is 11 m/s (24 mph)
14:26 * thd is puzzled by how double pole circuit breakers manage the load overall for two separate circuits.
14:26 LeeJ thd: even though I'm in a CS program, we haven't had a class on circuitry yet :P
14:27 talljoy joined #koha
14:27 tallerjoy joined #koha
14:28 talljoy joined #koha
14:29 thd LeeJ: I may have a failing circuit breaker which would need changing if that is the case.  However, putting two separate circuits on the circuit breaker seems to really make them one circuit.
14:29 LeeJ makes sense
14:30 thd My redundant internet service from two separate companies will not be redundant at all if the power fails.
14:31 LeeJ ouch
14:32 thd ... as it has at an increasingly frequent rate with no real change in my consumption.
14:34 edveal joined #koha
14:35 thd I am migrating from several desktop systems for primary backup to two low power servers in hopes of reducing power consumption.
14:39 Margaret_ joined #koha
14:45 LeeJ off to class..bbl
14:47 skimsk FYI oleonard: i got the barcodes imported by moving the barcode to 952p! thanks again!
14:47 oleonard Great!
14:48 LibraryClaire oleonard++
14:56 NateC joined #koha
15:00 kholt joined #koha
15:01 vfernandes joined #koha
15:01 vfernandes Hi guys
15:01 alex_a_ joined #koha
15:02 vfernandes one quick question: which functionally uses docdir attribute of koha-conf.xml?
15:04 magnuse vfernandes: the display of the history.txt file in the "About Koha" section of the intranet, as far as i can tell
15:04 magnuse (grep -rn "docdir" *)
15:04 vfernandes ok... for files upload is upload_path attribute right?
15:04 magnuse i think so, yes
15:12 caboose joined #koha
15:16 reiveune bye
15:16 reiveune left #koha
15:24 cait1 left #koha
15:25 LibraryClaire :
15:25 vfernandes thanks magnuse
15:27 alex_a joined #koha
15:31 LibraryClaire left #koha
15:31 caboose joined #koha
15:36 m23 joined #koha
15:37 oleonard LibraryClaire++
15:46 * tcohen uploaded an image: image.png (163KB) <[…]SQYRBOtmAgpgurTuB>
15:46 tcohen oleonard:  ^^
15:46 oleonard I like it. Is there a warning upon clicking "Reset?"
15:48 tuxayo[m] joined #koha
15:48 tuxayo tcohen: how do you use without a [m] in you nick?
15:50 jbeno joined #koha
15:51 JesseDhammu joined #koha
15:54 tcohen oleonard: like a confirm dialog?
15:54 oleonard Yes. I assume that would clear the list of scanned barcodes, and if you hadn't submitted them yet they would be lost.
15:55 tcohen yes
15:55 tcohen exactly
15:55 tcohen tuxayo: don't know exactly, but I managed to. I even managed to send the identify command to the NickServ
15:58 * tcohen uploaded an image: image.png (94KB) <[…]OFlmOQbJvhkeJCXfa>
15:58 tcohen oleonard: ^^
15:58 oleonard "X" means checked in?
15:58 tcohen I use a fa-check glyph for success
15:58 tcohen still trying to figure how to display the problem message
15:59 tcohen no, it means error
15:59 tuxayo[m] tcohen: I too managed to identify. but I can't change the nick :(
15:59 oleonard I wouldn't use an icon. I'd use text: "Checked in" or "Not checked in" ( + error )
15:59 TGoat joined #koha
16:00 tcohen oleonard: good idea
16:00 tcohen tuxayo: try /nick tuxayo
16:00 tcohen on the OFTC bridge
16:09 tuxayo[m] tcohen: /nick That's what I tried.
16:09 tuxayo[m] «on the OFTC bridge» you mean on this account? That what I did. I see my nick changed but no one else does...
16:10 kidclamp_away tuxayo try !nick
16:10 tuxayo[m] !nick tuxayo_test
16:11 tuxayo great ^^"
16:11 cait joined #koha
16:11 kidclamp_away khall knows
16:11 * kidclamp_away goes away away
16:12 khall indeed I do
16:12 khall good luck kidclamp_away !
16:12 fridolin left #koha
16:12 * cait waves
16:32 rocio joined #koha
16:44 tuxayo khall: oh you know how use matrix/Riot here without having a [m] in one's nick?
16:45 khall pm the OFTC IRC Bridge with the message "!nick your_nick"
16:46 thd_ joined #koha
16:46 oleonard Anyone know who manages
16:47 tuxayo khall: how to find the nick of the bridge? i'll have to do the same on freenet
16:48 khall tuxayo: it just showed up in my People list at some point. I think the acutal name is "OFTC IRC Bridge status"
16:49 khall looks like it is ""
16:50 oleonard is something we are using as a group, or just individually?
16:51 tcohen individually
16:56 tuxayo oleonard: from what I understand it's a federated chat protocol + network with offline messaging and multiple devices + audio + video + file sharing + end to encryption (beta)
16:56 tuxayo And it has bridges to some IRC networks and Gitter
17:05 josef_moravec by #koha
17:05 josef_moravec left #koha
17:14 tuxayo_test3 khall, it works, thanks!
17:22 * tcohen uploaded an image: image.png (193KB) <[…]bvphChVykZVMzkGGm>
17:22 tcohen oleonard , khall ^^^
17:23 oleonard thumbs_up.png
17:23 tcohen thanks for the suggestions, oleonard
17:23 kmlussier joined #koha
17:29 tuxayo_test3 1k  k
17:30 tuxayo_test3 glish on my web client sorry
17:37 tuxayo_test3 khall, tcohen1 Here is the page with the nicks to send the !nick commands to for all IRC bridges.[…]dged-IRC-networks
17:43 tcohen oleonard: where can I find good modal examples in the OPAC?
17:44 oleonard Do we have any?
17:44 tcohen login maybe?
17:45 oleonard Oh yeah, my brain isn't good
17:45 tcohen oleonard: can I CC you on the bug so you take a look?
17:46 oleonard Yes
17:47 kellym joined #koha
17:48 tcohen I need to add the confirmation modal, and replace the help link with a modal too
17:48 tcohen but submitted so I have more opinions
17:52 kellym_ joined #koha
18:06 georgew joined #koha
18:27 jzairo joined #koha
18:30 LeeJ take care all!
18:36 jzairo joined #koha
18:44 kathryn joined #koha
18:50 Margaret|Lunch joined #koha
18:56 cait joined #koha
19:04 tuxayo joined #koha
19:41 kellym joined #koha
19:42 cait joined #koha
19:59 kathryn joined #koha
20:40 Kafilini joined #koha
20:43 Margaret_ joined #koha
20:48 Margare__ joined #koha
21:05 gaetan_B joined #koha
21:24 Margaret_ joined #koha
21:28 wahanui joined #koha
21:53 cait I think i need some help to fix bug 19593
21:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19593 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , "Delete vendor" button is always set
21:54 cait not so much because delete vendor is always set, more because it means receive shipment is missing
22:16 caboose joined #koha
22:34 dilan joined #koha
22:35 caboose joined #koha
22:44 alexbuckley joined #koha
22:48 edveal joined #koha
22:54 cait wizzyrea: looking for some links about how to fix indexing and noticed the wiki links to this faq on the website:[…]ch-stuff-up-help/ should we remove/update? indexer is now default and it pre-package commands
22:55 wizzyrea sure
22:55 wizzyrea what words do you want on there
22:55 cait do we still want to maintain the faq on the website?
22:55 wizzyrea doesn't matter to me
22:56 wizzyrea if there were people interested in maintaining it there I"m happy to let them
22:56 cait i think it needs a complete rewrite - can't fix it right now
22:59 dilan joined #koha
22:59 cait could we hide it?
23:00 cait for now?
23:00 cait there is also a faq section in the manual
23:00 cait i think we have lots of scattered information and probably should agree on one spot
23:00 cait as not many people can edit the website, the manual might be a bit easier long term
23:00 cait but also needs updataing
23:01 wizzyrea we could hide it
23:16 Margaret joined #koha
23:43 NateC joined #koha
23:50 Kafilini joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary