IRC log for #koha, 2017-09-28

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:00 Francesca joined #koha
00:31 caboose joined #koha
00:59 mus joined #koha
01:27 talljoy joined #koha
02:10 Francesca joined #koha
02:15 talljoy left #koha
02:47 Francesca joined #koha
02:48 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:53 Kafilini joined #koha
04:16 Francesca joined #koha
04:24 Francesca joined #koha
04:31 Francesca joined #koha
04:47 BobB joined #koha
04:55 cait joined #koha
05:15 Kafilini_ joined #koha
06:02 * magnuse waves
06:05 pvkrogh joined #koha
06:21 alex_a joined #koha
06:21 alex_a bonjour
06:22 reiveune joined #koha
06:22 reiveune hello
06:22 wahanui hey, reiveune
06:34 dilan joined #koha
06:44 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:45 laurence joined #koha
06:54 paul_p joined #koha
06:58 LibraryClaire joined #koha
07:01 fridolin joined #koha
07:02 fridolin hi there
07:02 wahanui que tal, fridolin
07:02 fridolin yo va bien
07:02 alex_a joined #koha
07:04 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:04 gaetan_B hello
07:04 wahanui niihau, gaetan_B
07:04 ashimema joined #koha
07:13 * magnuse waves again
07:21 nlegrand hoo haa koha
07:41 Francesca joined #koha
08:01 magnuse hiya nlegrand
08:11 Francesca joined #koha
08:14 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:43 nlegrand o/ magnuse :)
08:46 magnuse \o/
08:47 Francesca joined #koha
09:11 deb-CSPL joined #koha
09:11 Francesca joined #koha
09:38 kidclamp joined #koha
09:50 paul_p joined #koha
09:54 pvkrogh joined #koha
10:11 kidclamp joined #koha
10:11 cait joined #koha
10:11 huginn` GERMS!!!!
10:11 wahanui Germs originated in Germany, before rapidly spreading throughout the rest of the world.
11:30 gandaro joined #koha
11:31 meliss joined #koha
11:36 caboose joined #koha
11:41 magnuse bug 19260 must be annoying more than two libraries (running 17.05.x)?
11:41 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19260 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , Reservations / holds marked as problems being seen as expired ones and deleted wrongly.
11:51 oleonard joined #koha
12:07 tcohen joined #koha
12:14 tcohen joined #koha
12:15 edveal joined #koha
12:20 NateC joined #koha
12:32 nengard joined #koha
12:34 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:52 Infra_3600 joined #koha
12:55 jzairo joined #koha
13:00 tcohen joined #koha
13:05 JoshB joined #koha
13:07 kellym joined #koha
13:07 oleonard I go looking for info on the future of the jsprintsetup Firefox addon and who should I find? Our very own josef_moravec!
13:08 oleonard josef_moravec++
13:08 kellym @later tell talljoy so excited to see!  and did you download the app?
13:08 huginn` kellym: The operation succeeded.
13:08 oleonard (not great news for the jsprintsetup addon though)
13:11 JesseDhammu joined #koha
13:12 tcohen josef_moravec++
13:18 tcohen1 joined #koha
13:21 oleonard I have 22 Firefox addons installed in the profile I use for development, and all but 7 are marked for impending doom.
13:23 talljoy joined #koha
13:27 oleonard Strangely, the offline circ addon doesn't say "legacy"
13:48 kmlussier joined #koha
14:45 pvkrogh joined #koha
14:50 alex_a joined #koha
14:54 rocio joined #koha
14:55 LibraryClaire left #koha
14:59 TGoat joined #koha
15:00 reiveune bye
15:00 reiveune left #koha
15:03 jbeno joined #koha
15:09 fridolin left #koha
15:11 oleonard_ joined #koha
15:24 Abby joined #koha
15:24 Abby Get search result from library by default, Thanks
15:28 Abby Get search result from library by default, Thanks
15:39 oleonard Abby are you asking, "Is it possible to configure the Koha OPAC to return results from one selected library by default?"
15:49 Joubu @later tell alexbuckley_ Hi Alex! Could you ping me when you are around? (selenium tests)
15:49 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:56 Abby Is it possible to configure the Koha OPAC to return results from one selected library by default?",yes
15:59 Joubu Do you want to display the results from the library of the logged-in user first? (pref SearchMyLibraryFirst)
16:03 Abby yes
16:05 Joubu @later tell alex_a could you take a look at bug 19260 please? (confirm you are ok with the change)
16:05 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
16:11 Joubu @later tell Abby you are welcome
16:11 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
16:19 paul_p joined #koha
16:39 edveal joined #koha
16:42 tcohen Joubu:
16:43 Joubu docker_team++ :)
16:43 tcohen yeah
16:43 tcohen koha/koha-testing?
16:45 Joubu maybe, or koha/testing?
16:46 Joubu koha-testing, yes
16:54 ashimema @later tell cait thanks for the thoughts :)
16:54 huginn` ashimema: The operation succeeded.
16:55 ashimema grr.. I got pulled away before commenting on your bugs tcohen..
16:55 * ashimema quickly opens them again.. as far as I got through them they looked very sane and sensible to me :)
17:02 JoshB_ joined #koha
17:05 Joubu Is t/Calendar.t failing for you?
17:07 Joubu ha, the cache...
17:09 laurence left #koha
17:34 pvkrogh joined #koha
17:37 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #264: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/264/
18:22 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 19385: Fix random t/Calendar.t failure - clear the cache before <[…]9ff13d6140cdc5e1c>
18:58 edveal joined #koha
19:01 kathryn joined #koha
19:14 jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
19:14 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
19:14 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #265: FIXED in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/265/
19:14 jenkins Jonathan Druart: Bug 19385: Fix random t/Calendar.t failure - clear the cache before
19:14 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19385 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , t/Calendar.t is failing randomly
19:22 gandaro joined #koha
19:34 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:44 JesseDhammu joined #koha
19:51 Joubu kidclamp++ <3
19:59 pianohacker oh, I never said hi
19:59 pianohacker hi all!
20:00 JesseDhammu Hi
20:00 wahanui salut, JesseDhammu
20:00 pianohacker hi JesseDhammu.
20:00 JesseDhammu Hi everyone
20:08 juanjose joined #koha
20:09 juanjose Hello there
20:09 juanjose I need help!!
20:09 Guest5601 i really really need help
20:11 pianohacker Guest5601: we may be able to help, what's your question?
20:12 JesseDhammu Guest5601: don't ask to ask, just ask
20:12 Guest5601 i have a MySQL db and i need to translate it so i can use iit in koha
20:13 pianohacker Guest5601: what is the db from? (which ILS?)
20:14 JesseDhammu that's nice, KOha itself uses MySQL
20:14 JesseDhammu so there wont be any problem
20:15 Guest5601 I So i can import it directly to koha?
20:16 pianohacker Guest5601: unless the layout of the database is identical, not likely :/ but that will make it easier
20:16 Guest5601 And if i can, how do i do boss asked me to do it but im not familiar with neither mysql nor koha
20:16 pianohacker Guest5601: what software were you using before that created this db?
20:17 Guest5601 phpmyadmin
20:17 wahanui phpmyadmin is not part of Koha
20:17 pianohacker Guest5601: so, you were directly entering data about books into mysql using phpmyadmin?
20:17 pianohacker (also, ignore wahanui, it's a bot)
20:18 Guest5601 Yeah
20:19 JesseDhammu what were the fields you entered.? and how many records ?
20:19 pianohacker okay; your first step is converting that data into MARC (which is what Koha uses to represent information about books)
20:20 Guest5601 fields? records?
20:20 Guest5601 i didnt make the db
20:20 Guest5601 they gave me access to phpmyadmin
20:20 Guest5601 and just told me to use koha now
20:20 JesseDhammu okey, but your can check it
20:20 Guest5601 Yeah ive been reading about the MARC conversion
20:21 pianohacker Guest5601: MARCEdit is probably your easiest bet
20:21 JesseDhammu lets organize things first, check what was the data you have in the existing DB
20:21 Guest5601 ok i have 7 tables
20:22 JesseDhammu export that data in CSV format. or excel. then convert that excel file into MARC using marc edit tools and assign appropriate tags to the data
20:22 JesseDhammu and than the MAEC formatted file can be easily imported into koha
20:22 JesseDhammu Simple
20:23 Guest5601 ok
20:23 Guest5601 ive been trying
20:23 Guest5601 to export
20:23 Guest5601 but it isnt working...when i select the format and prss go
20:23 Guest5601 it just shows a blank page
20:23 Guest5601 and theres nothing in downloads
20:24 pianohacker Guest5601: it kind of sounds like PHPMyAdmin is giving you problems before you get out of the starting gate :/
20:24 JesseDhammu go to backup and restor tab in phpmyadmin
20:24 Guest5601 I think that too, caus i backed up another db on another server
20:25 Guest5601 and it worked just fine
20:25 JesseDhammu ok and what about this server now ?
20:26 Guest5601 Its a different one, it is working cause ive been working on a webpage
20:26 Guest5601 but just shows me the blank page
20:26 Guest5601 (where is the backup and restore tab)
20:28 Guest5601 (i probably sound so dumb, but im absolutely clueless abou koha and mysql)
20:28 JesseDhammu select your databaser in the left panel on PHPMYADMIN screen and than you will see multiple tabs on the right pannle screen
20:28 JesseDhammu out of those, one will be of export
20:29 Guest5601 when i try to export is where im having trouble
20:29 Guest5601 because when i select quick and go
20:29 Guest5601 it shows a blankpage
20:29 JesseDhammu and then in that window, you will see a dropdown, in which you can select multiple formats for your database export file , like CSV, SQL, Excel etc
20:30 JesseDhammu does Phpmyadmin works well .??
20:30 JesseDhammu or is there a problem with that
20:30 JesseDhammu ??
20:30 Guest5601 Its working fine apparently
20:30 Guest5601 it just doesnt let me export
20:31 JesseDhammu are you logged in as a root user.?
20:31 Guest5601 not one single db (theres plenty of them in this server)
20:31 JesseDhammu i mean do you have the full access to that db?
20:31 Guest5601 yep, i have full access
20:31 Guest5601 my boss just granted it to me
20:31 JesseDhammu who is the database admin .?
20:31 Guest5601 i already logged out and in...and nothing
20:32 JesseDhammu there is another way of exporting it through Command Line Interface, but I'm afraid you will not be having shell access to this Database Server .
20:33 Guest5601 my boss...
20:33 Guest5601 i just checked...i do have full access
20:33 Guest5601 i might...
20:33 Guest5601 i think i do
20:33 Guest5601 i mean, i think i do have shell access
20:34 Guest5601 using ssh i can remotely access the server
20:34 JesseDhammu ok than
20:34 JesseDhammu use Mysqldump command
20:35 JesseDhammu mysqldump -u YourUser -p YourDatabaseName > wantedsqlfile.sql
20:35 JesseDhammu check this out for details ->[…]ng-command-prompt
20:36 Guest5601 success!!...apparently
20:37 JesseDhammu now this is the first phase of moving up enroute koha
20:38 JesseDhammu you now have to get all this data in excel format
20:38 JesseDhammu and than convert the excel data into .MRC
20:38 Guest5601 how can i do that?
20:39 JesseDhammu but once you have the data in excel you will have complete view of your data, and will know what to put where
20:39 JesseDhammu please check, how much records are there
20:39 JesseDhammu i mean how many books?
20:40 Guest5601 where do i check that?
20:40 cait joined #koha
20:40 JesseDhammu Dude, that's what I said,
20:40 JesseDhammu once you have that data in excel, you will have complete picture.
20:41 JesseDhammu and moreover, you said you were using phpmyadmin to make data entries of library records. why don't you just check it there only..
20:42 JesseDhammu browse through the database in phpmyadmin itself and it will show you to database structure and stored data.
20:45 Guest5601 1140
20:45 Guest5601 how do i convert it into xls if im remotely logged?
20:46 JesseDhammu that's not a huge amount it will be easy to convert into MARC
20:46 JesseDhammu Bring the data to your pc first
20:47 kellym joined #koha
20:49 Guest5601 ok give me a sec
20:52 Guest5601 done
20:54 JesseDhammu try opening that file using MS excel
20:56 Guest5601 it opened it but told me it couldnt be fully loaded
20:56 JesseDhammu hmmm I see
20:56 Guest5601 cause it exceeded the maximum number of columns per sheet
20:59 JesseDhammu ok
20:59 JesseDhammu can you see the table structure of the DB in the database server
20:59 JesseDhammu ?
21:04 Guest5601 yes
21:04 Guest5601 i can
21:04 JesseDhammu how many tables are there ..?
21:05 Guest5601 7
21:06 JesseDhammu can you send a screenshot through pastebin ?
21:07 Guest5601 i think i cant
21:08 JesseDhammu ok, then just explain here, does these tables store your library data in 7 different tables, like in a relational manner?
21:08 JesseDhammu if you, you will need to export each table individually in CSV format
21:08 Guest5601 how do i pm you?
21:09 JesseDhammu mail me at
21:09 JesseDhammu but not now, lets see tomorrow, its late night here and i gotta sleep
21:11 Guest5601 ok...thankyou a lot
21:11 Guest5601 good night
21:11 wahanui sleep tight
21:28 logbot joined #koha
21:28 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
21:29 wahanui joined #koha
21:44 BobB joined #koha
21:44 BobB good morning
21:44 wahanui well, it's morning somewhere, yes
21:44 BobB right here wahanui
21:44 cait good morning BobB :)
21:46 BobB hi cait, we have a meeting soon?
21:47 * BobB grabs breakfast
21:48 cait yep
21:48 cait 10 mins
22:00 cait meeting time!
22:00 wahanui meeting time is always going to favour one section of the globe
22:00 cait #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 28 September
22:00 huginn` Meeting started Thu Sep 28 22:00:44 2017 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
22:00 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
22:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:00 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_28_september'
22:00 cait hope some people around
22:01 rangi #info Chris C Catalyst IT
22:01 BobB i'm around :)
22:01 cait #topic Introductions
22:01 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
22:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:01 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
22:01 BobB #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Australia
22:01 irma joined #koha
22:01 cait 3
22:02 BobB hi rangi
22:02 cait anyone else? :)
22:02 rangi hi BobB
22:02 irma #info Irma CALYX AUstralia
22:02 irma hi all :-)
22:02 cait hi Irma
22:02 cait schön dich zu sehen
22:02 irma Du auch
22:03 tajoli joined #koha
22:03 BobB if this meeting is in german i am going to struggle :)
22:03 cait we better keep it english then
22:03 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_September#Agenda Agenda
22:04 cait tajoli: are you here for the meeting?
22:04 tajoli yes
22:04 BobB hi zeno
22:04 tajoli #info Zeno Tajoli, CINECA, Italy
22:05 cait ok, let's move on
22:05 cait #topic How does it work?
22:05 Topic for #koha is now How does it work? (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:05 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual
22:05 bag #info Brendan Gallagher ByWater
22:05 cait Instructions are on the wiki, please ask if there are any questions
22:05 cait there is a new link to a list of bugs on bugzilla related to documentation
22:06 cait #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]&v2=Documentation
22:06 BobB we (calyx) have had no time to look at this  at all cait, but we should have some time this coming week
22:06 barton #info Barton Chittenden, BWS
22:06 cait np, next week would be great :)
22:06 cait shoudl we move on then if there are no questions about the process?
22:07 rangi yep
22:07 cait #topic What's been done so far
22:07 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:07 cait some smaller progress since the last meeting
22:08 cait #link
22:08 cait you can see the points striked out there
22:08 cait #info jzairo has patron clubs ready and is working on rancor
22:08 cait jzairo++
22:09 cait ok, moving on
22:09 cait #topic Next steps
22:09 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:10 cait People have asked about translations - I know bgkriegel is looking into it, but have no update right now
22:10 rangi I will email bernardo to ask about progress
22:10 cait thank you rangi
22:11 cait #action rangi to ask bgkriegel about progress on translations
22:11 cait I had the idea we could have a documentation sprint day
22:11 cait what do you think?
22:11 rangi that is a good idea
22:12 tajoli we can try
22:12 tajoli A question:  you will accept patches for 17.05 tree ?
22:12 cait patch master
22:12 rangi and we will backport
22:13 rangi just like normal dev
22:13 cait let's focus on fixing the most recent
22:13 cait #info patches should be written against master, can backport when needed
22:13 irma if it is before October 10, I can participate in a documnetation sprint day
22:13 tajoli In fact is more easy to write patch for 17.05 for me and after for master
22:13 cait #info focus should be to fix the most recent version
22:13 cait thx irma
22:14 cait hm should we have it next week? 5th maybe?
22:14 rangi they are incredibly close, there should be no need for different patches, if it applies on master it will apply on 17.05
22:14 rangi so patch master
22:15 irma the 5th is fine for me
22:15 BobB 5th is ok and 6th too (time zone allowance)
22:15 pvkrogh joined #koha
22:16 tajoli But to do a useful work for my user I need to translate 17.05, so I can patch to master only if I sure that will backported
22:16 cait #link preview of 17.11 manual
22:17 cait if it makes sense and it applies it can be backported
22:17 cait maybe note in your commit message
22:17 cait the versions it applies to
22:17 tajoli The patches are not text
22:18 cait ?
22:18 tajoli there 130 images not migrated ftom DocBoot to new format
22:18 cait do you have a link of a page?
22:19 cait please file a bug report with examples
22:20 BobB cait when you say pls file a bug report ...
22:20 cait there is koha documentation i think
22:20 BobB do you mean in bugzilla, or is there a separate one for docs?
22:20 rangi in bugzilla
22:20 BobB ok
22:20 rangi in the documentation component
22:20 cait #info bugs about the manual/documentaiton should always be filed on bugzilla
22:21 BobB cool
22:21 cait i have another quick info to be discussed at the next general meeting
22:21 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]es_for_help_files
22:21 cait Nicole used to update the help files form the written manual, which means it's a copy but without the images mostl
22:21 cait y
22:22 irma when training this week I found some "Help" pages were missing
22:22 talljoy joined #koha
22:23 cait yep
22:23 cait for example patron clubs
22:23 talljoy left #koha
22:23 BobB but more basic ones too
22:23 cait we need to dicsuss how to handle them in the future
22:23 irma yep
22:23 irma I made a list
22:23 cait irma: maybe put it on the wiki page?
22:24 BobB good plan
22:24 tajoli I can fill a bug about this problem
22:24 cait the next thing I hope someone will have time to take a look at is search
22:24 cait I noticed that with EDI and EDIFACT you don't find the related chapters
22:24 tajoli The correct: http://manual.koha-community.o[…].html#patcheckout
22:24 cait it might be a problem with the sphinx version used, but I haven't been able to figure it out
22:24 tajoli The error:[…]atron-information
22:24 rangi its probably mostly a problem with the manual being too big
22:25 tajoli See ‘My checkouts’My checkouts
22:25 rangi but ill look into it
22:25 tajoli The exact string
22:25 cait fix it on master please
22:25 rangi we need to add removing cruft as tasks too, and rewriting, theres a lots that way too verbose and make the manual big
22:25 tajoli There is a missing image with label "My checkouts"
22:26 cait and put the examples in a bug report :)
22:26 cait and one last thing someone could hlep with is some styling
22:26 cait for example i think it would work a bit better for us if the navigation on the left side was a bit wider
22:26 cait to make the manual a bit more readable, we could also use more 'Koha colors'
22:27 irma agree
22:27 BobB early days, but I have found searching for the right section is harder than in the old format
22:27 rangi the old format had no search
22:27 BobB I'll make that statement more concrete next week
22:27 rangi it was done by google
22:27 irma Also the number to each section has gone
22:27 rangi that can happen in the same way
22:27 BobB <ctl>f worked a treat :)
22:28 rangi but it'd be nicer to not rely on proprietary stuff
22:28 cait irma: which number?
22:28 irma 1.10. Logs
22:28 irma IssueLog
22:28 cait hm true, I didn't notice that yet
22:28 cait I think in some cases splitting the chapters a bit more could be helfpul too
22:29 rangi yep
22:29 irma 4. Catalog Administration
22:29 irma 4.1. MARC Bibliographic Frameworks
22:29 cait got it
22:29 cait not sure if that could be generated automatically
22:29 cait numbers would keep changing quite a bit atm i guess
22:29 rangi on the upside, we've had more people contribute this year, than the entire rest of the history of the manual
22:29 BobB yes, for a while at least, as stuff is re-written
22:30 cait yep
22:30 rangi there are also a bazillion plugins for sphinx, i bet one does numbering if you tell it to in the config
22:30 cait #info more people contributing to the manual than ever before
22:31 cait #info Would be nice to get someone to help with styling
22:31 cait #action rangi to investigate search options/issues
22:31 cait oh and the documentation sprint
22:31 cait sorry, it's a little late
22:31 cait can i log that for 5th all day?
22:31 cait i will take care to fill up the to do list a bit before
22:31 georgewilliams joined #koha
22:31 irma yes cait
22:32 irma hi georgewilliams
22:32 georgewilliams hi irma
22:33 cait #action cait to announce Documentation Sprint Day for 5 October
22:33 cait moving on
22:33 cait #topic Getting more people involved
22:33 Topic for #koha is now Getting more people involved (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:34 cait we still got lots to do and needs more hands
22:34 georgewilliams #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System - sorry i'm late - got held up in another meeting
22:34 cait georgewilliams: thx for coming :)
22:35 cait no ideas?
22:35 cait #info please get in touch with documentation team if you want to help in any way
22:36 cait i think maybe the sprint will help a little, please don't hesitate to push people willing to help in our direction :)
22:36 cait should we finish?
22:36 cait #topic Set time of next meeting
22:36 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 28 September)
22:37 cait would october 19 work ?
22:37 georgewilliams oct 19 looks good to me
22:38 cait we can do it at the same time if that works for people
22:38 BobB oct 19 looks ok for me
22:38 cait or we could try to push it, but then i will need a little help
22:39 BobB this is a good time here, so its a bad time for someone else :)
22:39 cait for me heh
22:39 cait but it's fine
22:39 BobB europe then
22:39 cait let's keep it at this time until we figure out something better
22:39 BobB its late there eh?
22:40 tajoli It is midnight
22:40 cait woudl one hour earlier work?
22:40 cait with timezones changing?
22:40 cait daylight savings i mean
22:40 BobB oh yeah, daylight time starts next week
22:41 cait 21 utc that would be then?
22:41 tajoli In fact 19 oct doesn't work for me at any hour so it is not important
22:41 cait #info next meeting will be on 19 october 21 UTC
22:42 cait thx all for being here (late or not :) )
22:42 cait #endmeeting
22:42 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
22:42 huginn` Meeting ended Thu Sep 28 22:42:14 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
22:42 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-28-22.00.html
22:42 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-09-28-22.00.txt
22:42 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]28-22.00.log.html
22:42 georgewilliams i'll try to be on time enxt time
22:42 tajoli bye
22:42 tajoli quit
22:42 tajoli exit
22:42 cait i've missed plenty of meeting, good you were her
22:42 cait e :)
22:42 BobB thanks cait
22:42 georgewilliams i'll read the chat log tonight
22:42 georgewilliams thanks
22:43 cait time to sleep
22:43 cait have a nice day all
22:43 BobB good night cait, thank you
23:09 Francesca joined #koha
23:14 JoshB joined #koha
23:22 papa joined #koha
23:39 alexbuckley joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary